PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

New Stuff Fun
09-03-17, 12:29
Thread StarterAre there none here. Or just no reports -.

Please PM me -.

Thanks to all.

W.

Toshiro
09-03-17, 13:03
Are there none here. Or just no reports -.

Please PM me -.

Thanks to all.

W.The Boro is as dry as usual your closest thing is in Savannah.

Dosome
08-12-21, 17:45
Dreamed I went for hh. Middle aged lady nothing to write home about with standard HJ. Would repeat it had nothing better YMMV.

New Guy79
09-02-21, 17:18
Dreamed I went for hh. Middle aged lady nothing to write home about with standard HJ. Would repeat it had nothing better YMMV.Is this an AMP? I didn't know Statesboro had one. Did you follow typical signs for the HE or was it offered. Very curious. Thanks.

Hstone77
10-14-21, 13:26
Lisa's is definitely UTR but what the prior guy said checks out, I drew "Lulu" who seemed to be feeling me out if I was there for normal massage or something more. She offered to massage front but hand no interest in "helping " and instead placed my hand for me to take care of things. There were a few other ladies there so better luck with one of those I guess.

ManOfTheWood
11-02-21, 14:48
Lisa's is definitely UTR but what the prior guy said checks out, I drew "Lulu" who seemed to be feeling me out if I was there for normal massage or something more. She offered to massage front but hand no interest in "helping " and instead placed my hand for me to take care of things. There were a few other ladies there so better luck with one of those I guess.I live near Statesboro and have never known that there was an UTR massage available. Can you give more info?? PM me if you want to keep it on the low low.

Hstone77
11-13-21, 18:11
I live near Statesboro and have never known that there was an UTR massage available. Can you give more info?? PM me if you want to keep it on the low low.Not much to tell. Other guy drew masseuse who was open to manual shifting; mine, "Lulu", wasn't.

ManOfTheWood
11-16-21, 19:03
Not much to tell. Other guy drew masseuse who was open to manual shifting; mine, "Lulu", wasn't.I read all of that. I am asking for more info so that I can try my luck. I have no knowledge of the place at all. Turn me on to how to find it.

Hstone77
11-17-21, 00:48
I read all of that. I am asking for more info so that I can try my luck. I have no knowledge of the place at all. Turn me on to how to find it.The first guy and I both posted the name of the place. Lisa's. Just Google that and massage, there aren't many in Statesboro any way.

ManOfTheWood
11-19-21, 11:10
The first guy and I both posted the name of the place. Lisa's. Just Google that and massage, there aren't many in Statesboro any way.Your post about the place said that "Lisa's is def UTR". That generally means that there is no advertisement or web connection, so I didn't google it. But I have now, so thanks for the info. I pass right by this place every time I go in to Statesboro and I've never even noticed it. I will give it a go and report back. Half the fun to me is seeing how far I can get them to go.

Hstone77
11-20-21, 11:51
Your post about the place said that "Lisa's is def UTR". That generally means that there is no advertisement or web connection, so I didn't google it. But I have now, so thanks for the info. I pass right by this place every time I go in to Statesboro and I've never even noticed it. I will give it a go and report back. Half the fun to me is seeing how far I can get them to go.You (and the rest of us) didn't notice them because we didn't even know that they offer "enhanced" massages, so I'd def say they fly under the radar when it comes to say Uncle LEO.

Good luck and please include her given name in the report.

Booster
11-21-21, 13:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

New Guy79
11-28-21, 08:29
Your post about the place said that "Lisa's is def UTR". That generally means that there is no advertisement or web connection, so I didn't google it. But I have now, so thanks for the info. I pass right by this place every time I go in to Statesboro and I've never even noticed it. I will give it a go and report back. Half the fun to me is seeing how far I can get them to go.Any update?

SlowBoro
08-09-22, 05:27
Any update?I went here a couple of months back. I drew this older old lady, maybe on her 50's. I pay for a half hour, this was $. 6 or $. 8 She takes me to a room and I get comfortable. , I ask her if she is Lisa and she says no. Says something about Lisa not being there or not being a part of the place. Anyways, she asks a lot of personal questions, like do I have a wife what do I do for work. She is doing the massage while seated. After a while I ask her to rub me softly, because she is going a little too hard. She picks up on what I want a little too early as I did want massage with a softer touch. Instead, She stands up dims the lights and runs her finger tips all over. She tells me to flip and then grabs the guy with her pointer and thumb while rubbing my thighs. I try to ask her, how she likes my goods for fun, but she can't speak much English. She seems shocked and points to her waist "you want this?" I did not.

She finishes the rub. Cleans me and she's all smiles as I hand her $. 4 as a tip.

ManOfTheWood
08-10-22, 07:50
I went here a couple of months back. I drew this older old lady, maybe on her 50's. I pay for a half hour, this was $. 6 or $. 8 She takes me to a room and I get comfortable. , I ask her if she is Lisa and she says no. Says something about Lisa not being there or not being a part of the place. Anyways, she asks a lot of personal questions, like do I have a wife what do I do for work. She is doing the massage while seated. After a while I ask her to rub me softly, because she is going a little too hard. She picks up on what I want a little too early as I did want massage with a softer touch. Instead, She stands up dims the lights and runs her finger tips all over. She tells me to flip and then grabs the guy with her pointer and thumb while rubbing my thighs. I try to ask her, how she likes my goods for fun, but she can't speak much English. She seems shocked and points to her waist "you want this?" I did not.

She finishes the rub. Cleans me and she's all smiles as I hand her $. 4 as a tip.

I've not gone back. Wonder if there are others there besides her.You gave her one hundred forty dollars for a HJ?

I just noticed you did the same thing on the house price, so think you have misunderstood the common abbreviations. House fee is. 60 and. 80 so I assume the tip was. 40. I almost had a heart attack when I saw that. LOL!!

So anyway, Hayla is the younger of the 3 ladies working there. I have only seen 2 of the 3. I wasn't offered anything below the waist. I will be going in again pretty soon, so maybe I will get lucky.

LookinInBoro
11-02-22, 11:06
Had a few experiences here. I can detail them later. Only seen 2, One girl wasn't very impressive. The other gives pretty good massages and a better over all experience I'd like to know how to get the one that offered more because she just to see what she looked like.

LookinInBoro
11-09-22, 15:30
I've had 3 different girls and 3 different experiences. One is playful but all business at the end, the flip is just at the end and not much work. One actually gives a descent massage, isn't as playful but makes sure your completely taken care of and gives more of a frontal massage then the other. The last gives a descent massage but mentioned she was very hot so she starts working soft, she makes no attempt to cover you at the start. She speaks better English and has more of a conversation with you.

LookinInBoro
05-09-23, 16:03
No recent experiences for anyone to speak of?

Cooler49
05-12-23, 19:51
No recent experiences for anyone to speak of?I visited about a month or so ago and received a very good massage with a good bit of teasing at the end that led to a little UTC roaming and a L1 finish. She didn't rush and I actually got an extra 10-15 minutes on the house. She was happy with the. 4 tip. I can't recall her name but seemed to be late 40/ maybe 50.

LookinInBoro
05-12-23, 22:35
I visited about a month or so ago and received a very good massage with a good bit of teasing at the end that led to a little UTC roaming and a L1 finish. She didn't rush and I actually got an extra 10-15 minutes on the house. She was happy with the. 4 tip. I can't recall her name but seemed to be late 40/ maybe 50.The shorter thicker one that speaks pretty good English? I've had her a couple times and once got more than expected but maybe she was feeling a certain way, LOL. Seemed as she may have been operating alone that day also. The one I've had a few times and really like is thinner and will do much more than a little teasing and seemed to want to give me more but afraid to. I got her once and the couple other times after she seemed to like that it was me once she got in the room. Gives a really good massage to start and transitions from a mixture of massage and teasing before going into getting me worked up before the flip.

ManOfTheWood
12-05-23, 11:39
I am recently getting back into the hobby, and was thinking about paying Lisa's another visit.

Has anyone had any luck there recently? Do they still have the same girls? I've never seen where someone mentioned a crew switch.

Feel free to DM me with any info. I will gladly return the favor after I make a visit myself.

LookinInBoro
01-11-24, 12:08
Anyone know anything good around lately?

JackRile
04-03-24, 10:11
I am recently getting back into the hobby, and was thinking about paying Lisa's another visit.

Has anyone had any luck there recently? Do they still have the same girls? I've never seen where someone mentioned a crew switch.

Feel free to DM me with any info. I will gladly return the favor after I make a visit myself.I stopped by last Friday and a new girl was there. I can't remember her name, maybe chi chi? Anyway it was her and Hannah (or Hay Na) working. Looks and age are on about the same page as Hannah. Decent massage with a standard flip. House got .7 and tip a .3