PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

The Big Cat
06-08-21, 04:55
I wasn't looking for anything, wasn't expecting anything. Just going to Circle K just south of Ringgold to pick up something around 3 am. I noticed a skimp shorts ass walking in as I pulled up. Didn't even think Lot Lizard or even think about the Truck Stop connected to the Circle K. When I got into the store I noticed she was acting strange, like she was jonesing for a substance. Face seemed more aged than it should have been. I would have picked her up if I was in the mood because she looked like a good screw but it wasn't on my mind at the time. Plus I do not like to pick up street walkers at a gas station I go to frequently. I like staying friendly with the women who work there and flirt a bit. I pick up a hooker there and they might stop being friendly. I also noticed the cashier was keeping a close eye on her as if she was concerned about theft. Anyways this girl left before I did but didn't seem to have anywhere to go, she was walking fast and changing directions or walking in circles. Eventually she was walking in circles around my vehicle before I got in trying to show off her goods. When I did not react she moved on to other places in the area. Anyways I believe there may be action in that area if anyone is interested. I could be completely wrong and she wasn't a lot lizard but I am keeping my eye out for them every time I go to that circle K in the middle of the night. I am not sure which exit it is I just know its between Ringgold and Tunnel Hill.

The Big Cat
06-10-21, 02:49
Its Exit 345 on I-75 Went back again tonight saw no activity. I took at look at the intersection and there is a Truck refueling area and a Truck Wash. Not quite a truck stop by a trucker friendly intersection. Still keeping an eye out If anyone else has scouted the place out and sees something or sees nothing let us know.

I wasn't looking for anything, wasn't expecting anything. Just going to Circle K just south of Ringgold to pick up something around 3 am. I noticed a skimp shorts ass walking in as I pulled up. Didn't even think Lot Lizard or even think about the Truck Stop connected to the Circle K. When I got into the store I noticed she was acting strange, like she was jonesing for a substance. Face seemed more aged than it should have been. I would have picked her up if I was in the mood because she looked like a good screw but it wasn't on my mind at the time. Plus I do not like to pick up street walkers at a gas station I go to frequently. I like staying friendly with the women who work there and flirt a bit. I pick up a hooker there and they might stop being friendly. I also noticed the cashier was keeping a close eye on her as if she was concerned about theft. Anyways this girl left before I did but didn't seem to have anywhere to go, she was walking fast and changing directions or walking in circles. Eventually she was walking in circles around my vehicle before I got in trying to show off her goods. When I did not react she moved on to other places in the area. Anyways I believe there may be action in that area if anyone is interested. I could be completely wrong and she wasn't a lot lizard but I am keeping my eye out for them every time I go to that circle K in the middle of the night. I am not sure which exit it is I just know its between Ringgold and Tunnel Hill.