PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Nsm3611
08-29-15, 23:27
I am not sure why but nobody seems to post in this forum but here we go. I have been away for a while but I got that "itch" so to speak on my drive back from Florida and stopped by for a quick massage while passing through Cartersville so I figured what the hell. I was not really that impressed with the location it is on a very busy road behind a gas station with limited parking and no rear entrance. I was greeted at the door by a what I would guess a 6 out of 10 mid 40's mama-san with a nice set of natural see cups. She asked the usual questions you been here before? What do you do?. Etc. We go to the room and discus the price. 6 for 30 min and. 8 for an hour a little more than I would normally pay but I gave in and paid for the hour. I opted for the TS as well I was pleasantly surprised she knew exactly what areas needed the most attention and washed them accordingly went back to the room and she gave me a pretty good massage for what I would guess to be 35 or 40 minutes on the flip she asked if there was anything else I wanted I went with the CBJ for. 6 (HJ was. 4 FS was not talked about because that is not what I was looking for). All in all pretty clean place, good TS, decent massage and one hell of a CBJ with FIV and a little ass play but the location did kind of make me uneasy. I would repeat but I am not sure if I would make the drive from Chattanooga to Cartersville just to go to this place when we have a few good options for AMP locally. I hope this helps anyone who was wondering about this place.

Likstrange
10-23-15, 12:13
Anyone know if its legit or not?

Likstrange
04-04-16, 16:51
Saw a new AMP in rome today on shorter ave. Its called Lucy's massage. Anyone try it yet?

TimberJack
04-05-16, 10:47
Saw a new AMP in rome today on shorter ave. Its called Lucy's massage. Anyone try it yet?Haven't noticed it. I will look the next time I'm out that way.

Thebleed
04-05-16, 23:03
I visited a spa in Dalton about a month or so ago and had my second best experience ever in an AMP.

The lady was in her 40's, which I like and I considered her attractive and very flirty. Table shower was great and so was the after time, though I think she got distracted on the massage part. No worries though, I was there the full hour.

Any questions, pm as I don't like to be the reason for good things stopping.

Tennga
04-09-16, 01:06
Stopped in today to check out the new parlor in Rome. It is on the busiest street in Rome, ga and if you are concerned about someone seeing your car parked, or see you enter the location this place is not for you. It is located in a home / office on Shorter and sets very close to road. Parking on side and in back, but both parking lots are easily visible from the street. Okay to the visit. Very nice clean interior, nice large rooms, no table shower or sauna offered. They have a grand opening special of $55.00 an hour for massage. There were 2 asian ladies there, Lucy (owner), and Sue. Lucy would have been my choice, as she was very flirty, friendly, but I was taken to the room by Lucy, but Sue returned to do the massage. Massage was outstanding, no drape at anytime, and would adjust pressure to my liking. No indication of anything but a legit massage, and when any attempt was made to touch it was met with a giggle and moving away. After a few attempts for any interest and getting none, I just relaxed and enjoyed the massage. I would like to give Lucy a try, and if you venture there I would recommend asking for Lucy. I will return, and give Lucy a try, and will if no extras available know a location where a outstanding massage can be had!

Stay safe and happy mongering.

Tennga.

AsiaLite59
04-20-16, 07:09
I am not sure why but nobody seems to post in this forum but here we go. I have been away for a while but I got that "itch" so to speak on my drive back from Florida and stopped by for a quick massage while passing through Cartersville so I figured what the hell. I was not really that impressed with the location it is on a very busy road behind a gas station with limited parking and no rear entrance. I was greeted at the door by a what I would guess a 6 out of 10 mid 40's mama-san with a nice set of natural see cups. She asked the usual questions you been here before? What do you do?. Etc. We go to the room and discus the price. 6 for 30 min and. 8 for an hour a little more than I would normally pay but I gave in and paid for the hour. I opted for the TS as well I was pleasantly surprised she knew exactly what areas needed the most attention and washed them accordingly went back to the room and she gave me a pretty good massage for what I would guess to be 35 or 40 minutes on the flip she asked if there was anything else I wanted I went with the CBJ for. 6 (HJ was. 4 FS was not talked about because that is not what I was looking for). All in all pretty clean place, good TS, decent massage and one hell of a CBJ with FIV and a little ass play but the location did kind of make me uneasy. I would repeat but I am not sure if I would make the drive from Chattanooga to Cartersville just to go to this place when we have a few good options for AMP locally. I hope this helps anyone who was wondering about this place.Stopped by last week and had similar experience. K provider, great the's, nice ass, 30's and new to the area. Good TS, decent massage, and the flip and discussion about extras. Ended up with CBJ, tf, fiv, and a good time. Finished up last 5 minutes with a good foot massage. Would repeat, but agree that the location is awkward.

JF566
05-02-16, 08:11
Stopped by last week and had similar experience. K provider, great the's, nice ass, 30's and new to the area. Good TS, decent massage, and the flip and discussion about extras. Ended up with CBJ, tf, fiv, and a good time. Finished up last 5 minutes with a good foot massage. Would repeat, but agree that the location is awkward.Stopped in on my long drive back from South Florida. Location not as bad as I expected from previous reports. While it is off of a busy road, it is tucked behind another strip of businesses. Walk in, ring the bell, greeted by Bebe. Nice body, cute face but a little rough. I'd call her a 7. Probably mid 30's with a nice natural set of larger C's.

Back to the room, $60 for hh or $80 for the hour massage with TS. I took the hour. Started with the TS, which was fantastic, paying ample attention to the important places and even washed my hair which was a nice touch rarely seen.

Dry off, back to the room, face down. Starts giving me a great massage. I'd rate it a strong 8. Allows roaming and asks if I want more. Quickly negotiate a CBJ and flip over. She gets the cover, removes the sundress and climbs on the table letting me play with the C's before straddling my face for a good view and going to work. FIV and CBJCIM with some extra strokes at the end, clean up, then more of that amazing FBM until the full hour was up.

Definitely recommend. Will definitely repeat next time I pass through Cartersville. Total damage was $$, but I tipped extra for the great massage and added touches rarely seen in the AMP world these days.

People Pleasur
07-04-16, 11:33
Only one girl working now. Mid 40's, kinda chunky, decent boobs. Walked in, turned around. Pass.That sucks. I have been here a couple times with similar service as described below but the talent was never much more than a 6 out of 10.

Wasn't there another Spa in Cartersville for a while? Can't remember where.

Chessi69
08-23-16, 08:10
Stopped in at the AMP near Adairsville. Friendly, older Chinese woman greeted me with a smile and led me to my room. Room was very spacious and clean. Nice body rub for an AMP, friendly therapist and I left fully satisfied. No negotiation up front. Paid at the end. Will repeat.

Chessi69.

JdPierce21
08-28-16, 01:32
Stopped by Lucy's in Rome to see what's up. No happy ending. However, no draping except for on the flip. She covered me up with a small towel. Just a basic massage. I have a lot better massages. Probably won't be back. 90 minutes don't remember her name.

Geewhz01
09-01-16, 09:58
Had some luck at sunny massage on 411 by walmart. Got Angela for massage, was covered for the first few minutes and then off it came. She worked on the boys from the back for a while, after the flip she worked her way down and ended happy. Allowed some otc touching, didn't press to see if much more was available. $60 plus tip.

JdPierce21
09-11-16, 05:53
Had some luck at sunny massage on 411 by walmart. Got Angela for massage, was covered for the first few minutes and then off it came. She worked on the boys from the back for a while, after the flip she worked her way down and ended happy. Allowed some otc touching, didn't press to see if much more was available. $60 plus tip.What type of HE? HJ?

Geewhz01
09-26-16, 14:32
What type of HE? HJ?HJ. I didn't ask nor push for anything else. Will have to see where the boundaries lie.

JdPierce21
09-26-16, 23:56
HJ. I didn't ask nor push for anything else. Will have to see where the boundaries lie.Thanks for the information. I'm going to try it out soon. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Mr Pokerear
09-28-16, 13:57
I am visiting Georgia. Anyone have any comments or reviews?

Thanks!

Geewhz01
09-29-16, 12:50
I am visiting Georgia. Anyone have any comments or reviews?

Thanks!Go to the one by Walmart on 411 and ask for Angela or Monica.

SlumpBuster17
10-01-16, 17:50
Are these Asian ladies?

Go to the one by Walmart on 411 and ask for Angela or Monica.

SlipAndSlide
10-24-16, 07:55
Going to be in cartersville anyone have any advice on where to go?

Geewhz01
10-31-16, 15:20
Going to be in cartersville anyone have any advice on where to go?You can't go wrong in cartersville, either place off of 41 is good.

Likstrange
11-01-16, 21:17
Went to sunni Saturday about 9 pm. Paid 40 for 30 minutes. Drew angie, nice looking about 40. No personality, no chat. No tease. Strictly legit. Walls don't reach the ceiling. Pretty good massage though /. Won't repeat.

Geewhz01
11-09-16, 12:57
Went to sunni Saturday about 9 pm. Paid 40 for 30 minutes. Drew angie, nice looking about 40. No personality, no chat. No tease. Strictly legit. Walls don't reach the ceiling. Pretty good massage though /. Won't repeat.There is happiness to be had here, but it'll take more than 30 minutes in my experience. Angela doesn't speak must english and make take a couple of trips before things get better. Again that's been my experience.

Fun Scotty
12-12-16, 22:13
Went to sunni Saturday about 9 pm. Paid 40 for 30 minutes. Drew angie, nice looking about 40. No personality, no chat. No tease. Strictly legit. Walls don't reach the ceiling. Pretty good massage though /. Won't repeat.I visited Sunni on a Saturday morning around noon. Angela was working. She had a 30 minute client in a room when I arrived, asked me to wait, which I did. When she guided me to the room, I disrobed completely, laid face down on the bed (heated, by the way, and very comfortable), and waited for her to return and begin. She walked in, didn't drape me, and asked if I preferred hard or soft. I told her hard, both on the front and back. I was not draped on the flip, either.

The massage was outstanding and the only parts she didn't touch were my penis and scrotum, although she came very, very close several times. At one point, I laid myou hand on the back of her thigh while she was teasing my nipple and received no objection. When the hour was up, she said, "Finish!" although, in retrospect, she could have been saying "Finish? Giving me a chance to ask for somethingredients extra.

I will return and see her again and try and push the envelope a little further. Even without an HE, the massage itself is worth the $$.

JdPierce21
12-13-16, 01:39
I visited Sunni on a Saturday morning around noon. Angela was working. She had a 30 minute client in a room when I arrived, asked me to wait, which I did. When she guided me to the room, I disrobed completely, laid face down on the bed (heated, by the way, and very comfortable), and waited for her to return and begin. She walked in, didn't drape me, and asked if I preferred hard or soft. I told her hard, both on the front and back. I was not draped on the flip, either.

The massage was outstanding and the only parts she didn't touch were my penis and scrotum, although she came very, very close several times. At one point, I laid myou hand on the back of her thigh while she was teasing my nipple and received no objection. When the hour was up, she said, "Finish!" although, in retrospect, she could have been saying "Finish? Giving me a chance to ask for somethingredients extra.

I will return and see her again and try and push the envelope a little further. Even without an HE, the massage itself is worth the $$.How long of a visit you get? Any tip?

Fun Scotty
12-19-16, 22:30
How long of a visit you get? Any tip?$60 for a full hour.

$20 tip.

SlumpBuster17
12-27-16, 22:26
Whereabouts is Sunni's? What is it near?

JdPierce21
12-28-16, 00:31
Whereabouts is Sunni's? What is it near?It's near the east Rome WalMart.

ComTech42
01-22-17, 17:19
Any providers or reliable AMPs off I-75 south of Chattanooga, maybe 20 to 30 Miles.

MonsterPeppers
02-28-17, 17:07
Saw a new AMP in rome today on shorter ave. Its called Lucy's massage. Anyone try it yet?It is good for legit massages. Sometimes its really good, but depends.

MonsterPeppers
03-12-17, 04:06
So just wondering what the most teasing you have got vs price?

Once I had a dream that a lady rubbed me very nice the entire massage and I felt so much better and my aches and pains were legit gone. However on the flip, the provider focused on my upper thighs. Lower abs and told me how nice my body was. I felt so happy and wanted as a customer. I really feel she wanted and was thankful for my time. I appreciate that! It is nice to have a great legit massage. And come out feeling like a new man. Any other nice stories or recommendations to have an awesome massage for the working man? Ty all!

Red Panda
04-14-17, 11:46
After all these months, she returned back. Amazingly she lost some weight and looks beautiful.

RedPands batter up. He takes the first swing and HOMERUN! Yes boys and girls, RP hit the homerun.

Enjoy boys "Drop Bat".

RP.

Hobbiest00
05-09-17, 00:34
Anyone used Lucy's lately. I'm coming into town this weekend and would be nice to find a AMP that's worth going to. Anyone had any good experiences here? Nice stress relief would be great! See there add says shower. Know if they offer table shower?

Thanks in advanced.

MonsterPeppers
05-13-17, 16:00
Anyone used Lucy's lately. I'm coming into town this weekend and would be nice to find a AMP that's worth going to. Anyone had any good experiences here? Nice stress relief would be great! See there add says shower. Know if they offer table shower?

Thanks in advanced.I've never noticed a shower there. If there is I've not noticed.

Newbie3217
05-14-17, 13:17
After all these months, she returned back. Amazingly she lost some weight and looks beautiful.

RedPands batter up. He takes the first swing and HOMERUN! Yes boys and girls, RP hit the homerun.

Enjoy boys "Drop Bat".

RP.So I joined the site a while back while visiting other areas. Just started posting recently. Care to share, here or PM, about this provider? I'll be home soon and need some leads.

Thanks!

Red Panda
06-10-17, 20:33
So I joined the site a while back while visiting other areas. Just started posting recently. Care to share, here or PM, about this provider? I'll be home soon and need some leads.

Thanks!Ok, good luck with that.

JdPierce21
06-10-17, 23:47
Recently dropped by for a visit at Sunny's. Got a nice relaxing massage. Asked for Angela based on the reviews here. Got a 100-minute massage. Nothing special on the flip. Was offered to take care of "myself" but wasn't too eager to help out. Will probably give it one more try, but I am looking for a little bit more action if you know what I mean. .

Chessi69
06-12-17, 00:01
Recently dropped by for a visit at Sunny's. Got a nice relaxing massage. Asked for Angela based on the reviews here. Got a 100-minute massage. Nothing special on the flip. Was offered to take care of "myself" but wasn't too eager to help out. Will probably give it one more try, but I am looking for a little bit more action if you know what I mean. .I was there recently as well. Drew Angela (or Angie) Lots of teasing and work right up next to the goods, but like stated previously, was only offered self service. Refused anything else. Won't be back as there are other better options (with a drive), though not in or near Rome.

Newbie3217
06-12-17, 16:17
Ok, good luck with that.So, a man who enjoys the hobby, and who is looking for some help, and you treat him like that? Hard to imagine you are a very effective senior member. I wasn't looking for a handout, just a push in the right direction. Guys like you are what ruin it for others.

IronCity
06-17-17, 21:22
Stopped by late this afternoon around 5 pm, and got GiGi. 60 for the hour, and 80 for FS add on, which included FIV, BJ, and FS. She next time bring 100, as that is the normal rate, I simply said I only had 80 more on me. Only downside was massage was like 20-30 min, then flip and done. So I didn't get the full hour.

Chessi69
06-19-17, 22:31
Recently visited Vivi. Drew Cathy. Decent but unique one handed / arm massage while the other hand was busy. Much nicer ending than my recent visit to Sunny's.

Chessi69.

BeachBum15
06-29-17, 19:45
Stopped by late this afternoon around 5 pm, and got GiGi. 60 for the hour, and 80 for FS add on, which included FIV, BJ, and FS. She next time bring 100, as that is the normal rate, I simply said I only had 80 more on me. Only downside was massage was like 20-30 min, then flip and done. So I didn't get the full hour.Looking for something like this but 'business' in Alabama is dusty dry. Not very familiar with the area. Like to give this a try but not sure if I'm on the right Tennessee Hwy. Can you point me in the right direction?

MonsterPeppers
07-02-17, 01:36
Recently visited Vivi. Drew Cathy. Decent but unique one handed / arm massage while the other hand was busy. Much nicer ending than my recent visit to Sunny's.

Chessi69.Sunnys isn't good now. Even the massage is crap. Not sure what happened.

BeachBum15
07-15-17, 10:40
Stopped by late this afternoon around 5 pm, and got GiGi. 60 for the hour, and 80 for FS add on, which included FIV, BJ, and FS. She next time bring 100, as that is the normal rate, I simply said I only had 80 more on me. Only downside was massage was like 20-30 min, then flip and done. So I didn't get the full hour.Did my own research (thanks googlemaps) and made the three hr drive over. Place was about what I thought from the outside. Busy area but parking was behind the station. Greeted at the door by G and asked if I wanted a shower. Usually I opt for this as it is a pretty good indication how everything else will go. Stripped down and since there was no towel, I simply followed her back au-natural. TS was thorough with plenty of attention to the important areas and left squeeky clean. By this time I'm sure she knew I was not LE and again walked back to the room sans towel and with a bit a 'bounce'. Surprised a bit when G said another girl would be doing the 'massage'. After a short wait, 'I' walked in. Slim 30 ish K who proceeded to give a so-so massage. After about 15 m I flipped and the menu was offered. Negotiations finished I opted for BJ. She stripped down and gave a pretty good BBBJ CIM and allowed plenty of hand play. Seemed to enjoy my hands as much as I was enjoying her lips. Cleaned up and bid a very satisfied goodbye. Total damage. 6 +.8 and certainly will stop in again if ever in the neighborhood. Might be a bit too far to drive on a regular basis but still a good stop.

Snakeeyez
07-16-17, 10:50
I stopped in while in town on business this past Wednesday around 4:45. Was greeted by GiGi once again. , 3rd time seeing her. She leads me into room and I get comfortable. She comes back in a strips down. GiGi is fully nude while massaging me as always. Lots of play, I asked her about other girl she mentioned before and about having them both. She said would be $$. A little more than I had so just stayed with GiGi. She always gives a wonderful massage. If I lived local I would see her once a week. She had me flip and she climbed on top of me to give me a BBBJ 69 and then stood up and sat down on me giving me the most pleasure. . We then got up and I pulled her to the corner of table and continued the FS. Once again very happy.

She always takes her time cleaning me up. She then invited the other girl in to meet me. She stripped down and then hugged me for a minute and said you see me next time. I love this place.

Fun Scotty
07-17-17, 21:56

Chessi69.I've seen elsewhere that Vivi offers a free table shower. Is the time taken for the shower deducted from the time allocated to the massage? If I ask for a table shower and a one hour massage, does the clock start running with tbe shower or with the massage?

LookingForRub
08-02-17, 02:40
Anyone tried this yet? Been open a week or two and want to check it out.

Thanks.

FunTim
08-02-17, 21:06
Was traveling through Rome and saw this place on the main road through town. Saw a big new sign and decided to stop. Greeted by Lucy, a attractive 40 something Asian MILF. The massage was one of the best I have ever had. Sign in room says no extras on offer. I have been many places and got extras where others have not. Not, here. Totally LEGIT! This is not one of those places. Left $60 + tip. If you want extras this is not your place. If you need a massage Lucy is your gal.

Alin Srq
08-07-17, 11:57
Anyone tried this yet? Been open a week or two and want to check it out.

Thanks.Go massage opened also about a month ago in a plaza next to taco bell.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/thp/d/go-massage-new-business/6250959306.html

That's weird to have 2 oriental spas open so quickly.

I'm been to phoenix spa in by publix in Carrollton. Nice place but no extras at least not in my experience.

If I get to either one of these I'll check it out.

Also oriental spa opened in villa rica I went and got a great hard massage. This crew used to work out of Marietta with extras available there. They might be cautious with moving to a new area I plan on going back this week or next week asap.

Al.

Please post if you have gone thanks.

Alin Srq
08-08-17, 08:45
When I got off work Mon. I drove by kawa, it's about 2 miles south of Wal-Mart. It's in with a old gas station only 1 car in the lot. The gas station was closed at 7 pm also its outside of town is looks like the right kind of place to get some extras. I'll try to go Thursday and hit it up.

Al.

IJustWantToKno
08-25-17, 09:41
Anyone know if anything is available around here? Going to be in the area and interested to see if there are any spots people have been to.

MonsterPeppers
09-04-17, 02:13
Anyone know if anything is available around here? Going to be in the area and interested to see if there are any spots people have been to.Theres a place across from ingles. Youll leave happy, but its mehhh. Decent massage but robotic.

OlderWood
09-11-17, 12:05
I stopped in while in town on business this past Wednesday around 4:45. Was greeted by GiGi once again. , 3rd time seeing her. She leads me into room and I get comfortable. She comes back in a strips down. GiGi is fully nude while massaging me as always. Lots of play, I asked her about other girl she mentioned before and about having them both. She said would be $$. A little more than I had so just stayed with GiGi. She always gives a wonderful massage. If I lived local I would see her once a week. She had me flip and she climbed on top of me to give me a BBBJ 69 and then stood up and sat down on me giving me the most pleasure. . We then got up and I pulled her to the corner of table and continued the FS. Once again very happy.

She always takes her time cleaning me up. She then invited the other girl in to meet me. She stripped down and then hugged me for a minute and said you see me next time. I love this place.I just spent the weekend in Cartersville and didn't think anything was there. Epic failure to plan on my part.

Camaro16
09-11-17, 21:32
[Deleted by Admin]Still waiting on the report.

With ten posts in 4 years we are pretty much still waiting on you to report anything.

A2

Camaro16
09-12-17, 11:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JoeDeertay
09-25-17, 17:08
Does anyone have any info on Kawa in Carrollton? Seems like a FS parlor instead of a rub and tug.

Alin Srq
10-07-17, 19:16
Hi I usually post in the atl. Section. I went to kawa 2 weeks ago it is in with a old gas station that looks out of business. I park and walk to the back I get let in by old mamma saun. Takes me to the room they wanted 85 for a hour I did hh for 60 so I get a old coco I'm not expecting much at this point. 20 min shit massage. Flip over she is massaging all around my flag pole. I say put oil there. She asks if I'm police I said no and put my hand down her blouse and pull out her old tit and suck it. She starts a HJ it's ok but I enjoy getting a great massage and a good handy. So save your coins.

Go go oriental spa in villa rica it is in the plaza behind QT. I've seen Alice for 4 massages and she gives a great hard massage with a good HJ.

Al.

JoeDeertay
10-08-17, 18:13
Is that place in Villa Rica on Commons Way, or Rd?

Hi I usually post in the atl. Section. I went to kawa 2 weeks ago it is in with a old gas station that looks out of business. I park and walk to the back I get let in by old mamma saun. Takes me to the room they wanted 85 for a hour I did hh for 60 so I get a old coco I'm not expecting much at this point. 20 min shit massage. Flip over she is massaging all around my flag pole. I say put oil there. She asks if I'm police I said no and put my hand down heblouse and pull out her old tit and suck it. She starts a HJ it's ok but I enjoy getting a great massage and a good handy. So save your coins.

Go go oriental spa in villa rica it is in the plaza behind QT. I've seen Alice for 4 massages and she gives a great hard massage with a good HJ.

Al.

People Pleasur
10-28-17, 13:24
Is that place in Villa Rica on Commons Way, or Rd?Pretty sure it's the one on Commons Way. Thinking about checking it out this afternoon.

People Pleasur
10-28-17, 15:20
Rainy Saturday afternoon and wanted to partake. Got a cute little thing who gave a nice massage but no hint of extras. No teasing even after I rubbed her legs a bit while she was standing at my head. Not even a flip? Rubbed my back and legs and that was it. Made efforts to keep the boys covered at all times.

Damn. I was hoping for at least a hint? Bad timing? Maybe I gave off a vibe? Not sure.

Bcmp044
10-29-17, 18:35
I was traveling on business and feel a little stiff so I look this place up. I drew shy, a middle-aged Oriental woman with a nice butt. She told me 40 minutes for $60 and I was all in. I undressed and lay on the table without a drape and she never tried to put one on. She gave a good massage worked on all the tight spots and kind of leaned into my hands as they were hanging off the front of the table. Made it pretty easy to get a quick feel. She kept returning to my hands over and over. Period after massage was over she asked what else I wanted and I asked for the full package. She smiled very coily I left the room she returned stripped-down and we want at it. It was a fun time I got all I wanted and she told me I'm back again and see the other girl. I'll definitely return. Not knowing the area market price I tipped 120.

LickityClit88
10-30-17, 07:27
I was traveling on business and feel a little stiff so I look this place up. I drew shy, a middle-aged Oriental woman with a nice butt. She told me 40 minutes for $60 and I was all in. I undressed and lay on the table without a drape and she never tried to put one on. She gave a good massage worked on all the tight spots and kind of leaned into my hands as they were hanging off the front of the table. Made it pretty easy to get a quick feel. She kept returning to my hands over and over. Period after massage was over she asked what else I wanted and I asked for the full package. She smiled very coily I left the room she returned stripped-down and we want at it. It was a fun time I got all I wanted and she told me I'm back again and see the other girl. I'll definitely return. Not knowing the area market price I tipped 120.What town was this place?

People Pleasur
10-31-17, 15:58
What town was this place?The one on Tennessee Ave is in Cartersville. Always had luck there.

People Pleasur
10-31-17, 16:01
Rainy Saturday afternoon and wanted to partake. Got a cute little thing who gave a nice massage but no hint of extras. No teasing even after I rubbed her legs a bit while she was standing at my head. Not even a flip? Rubbed my back and legs and that was it. Made efforts to keep the boys covered at all times.

Damn. I was hoping for at least a hint? Bad timing? Maybe I gave off a vibe? Not sure.Strike two for this place. I made my intentions clear and was rebuffed. Maybe I need to ask for Alice?

Buckeye24
11-21-17, 19:28
Hi I usually post in the atl. Section. I went to kawa 2 weeks ago it is in with a old gas station that looks out of business. I park and walk to the back I get let in by old mamma saun. Takes me to the room they wanted 85 for a hour I did hh for 60 so I get a old coco I'm not expecting much at this point. 20 min shit massage. Flip over she is massaging all around my flag pole. I say put oil there. She asks if I'm police I said no and put my hand down her blouse and pull out her old tit and suck it. She starts a HJ it's ok but I enjoy getting a great massage and a good handy. So save your coins.

Al.Does anyone know if Kawa Spa in Carrollton is still open? I was going to TOFTT but not sure if they're still open or not. I tried to call the number on an old BP ad from November 1st but haven't seen any advertising or anything since.

Buckeye24
11-21-17, 19:36

Al.Does anyone know if Kawa Spa in Carrollton is still open? I was going to TOFTT but not sure if they're still open or not. I tried to call the number on an old BP ad from November 1st but haven't seen any advertising or anything since.

Alin Srq
11-28-17, 10:51
Does anyone know if Kawa Spa in Carrollton is still open? I was going to TOFTT but not sure if they're still open or not. I tried to call the number on an old BP ad from November 1st but haven't seen any advertising or anything since.I went once and all though I got a HJ the massage sucked.

Go to go massage in the plaza by taco bell.

Alin Srq
11-28-17, 10:52
Strike two for this place. I made my intentions clear and was rebuffed. Maybe I need to ask for Alice?Yes alice will give you a nice HJ, on flip ask for oil and then put grrr hand on your junk.

Buckeye24
12-01-17, 07:50
I went once and all though I got a HJ the massage sucked.

Go to go massage in the plaza by taco bell.How was the experience at Go Massage? What was the damage?

MeetUpGuy02
12-01-17, 13:57
I went once and all though I got a HJ the massage sucked.

Go to go massage in the plaza by taco bell.The Taco Bell near Lake Carroll?

Alin Srq
12-12-17, 16:36
The Taco Bell near Lake Carroll?No the one by Walmart. It's in the plaza to the left of taco bekl.

Buckeye24
01-06-18, 10:40
Went to visit Go Massage before the Christmas holiday. Definitely worth a visit. I don't remember the provider name but young with nice C cups, not much ass, but overall good massage with HE. I will repeat because it's the only thing in Carrollton. 60/40 in damage.

Snakeeyez
01-10-18, 12:14
I was traveling on business and feel a little stiff so I look this place up. I drew shy, a middle-aged Oriental woman with a nice butt. She told me 40 minutes for $60 and I was all in. I undressed and lay on the table without a drape and she never tried to put one on. She gave a good massage worked on all the tight spots and kind of leaned into my hands as they were hanging off the front of the table. Made it pretty easy to get a quick feel. She kept returning to my hands over and over. Period after massage was over she asked what else I wanted and I asked for the full package. She smiled very coily I left the room she returned stripped-down and we want at it. It was a fun time I got all I wanted and she told me I'm back again and see the other girl. I'll definitely return. Not knowing the area market price I tipped 120.Is my ATF GiGi still working there? I will be back in town on business next week. Love those big boobs. She always takes extra special care of me.

Snakeeyez
01-16-18, 21:45
Is my ATF GiGi still working there? I will be back in town on business next week. Love those big boobs. She always takes extra special care of me.I will answer my own question. Yes she is still there and great as ever. Saw her again today. Other girl got pissed when I asked for GiGi.

PussyWagon
01-29-18, 16:50
Does anyone have any info on Kawa in Carrollton? Seems like a FS parlor instead of a rub and tug.It's definitely FS.

JoeDeertay
01-30-18, 17:29
I've heard it's not all that good. Any takes on it.

It's definitely FS.

People Pleasur
02-04-18, 19:46
I've heard it's not all that good. Any takes on it.The location is super sketchy. I stopped by and looked and can't imagine good things going on behind those doors.

JoeDeertay
02-04-18, 21:17
What makes it sketchy?

The location is super sketchy. I stopped by and looked and can't imagine good things going on behind those doors.

Bbinsider
02-06-18, 22:48
What makes it sketchy?It's an very old gas station with a home made sign out front. Thought about stopping, but even though my standards are low, the place look pretty bad so I passed. I do know it was shut down for awhile, but appeared to be opened last week.

Konabiker083
02-23-18, 18:45
Don't waste your time. I've been twice and both times was DIY with no roaming allowed. The girls were ok. Maybe someone else has had better luck.

Adolphus Nomad
03-12-18, 17:13
Any info on Rose Massage in Temple (just off I-20). 40 Villa Rosa Rd Ste D, Temple, GA 30179.

Anyone coming through Nashville hit me up for reciprocal help!

ComTech42
03-14-18, 17:13
Any info on Rose Massage in Temple (just off I-20). 40 Villa Rosa Rd Ste D, Temple, GA 30179.

Anyone coming through Nashville hit me up for reciprocal help!Keep driving. Nashville is a dry hole. Nothing there.

Adolphus Nomad
03-15-18, 16:57
Keep driving. Nashville is a dry hole. Nothing there.I am FROM Nashville area. NOT dry, just need to know where to look. My question was regarding some of the Spas in Georgia where I will be travelling in a few days. Forums for NW GA not the most helpful. Reciprocity still available for info on GA.

BeachBum15
03-18-18, 19:32
I am FROM Nashville area. NOT dry, just need to know where to look. My question was regarding some of the Spas in Georgia where I will be travelling in a few days. Forums for NW GA not the most helpful. Reciprocity still available for info on GA.Not familiar with too many AMPs but have visited several in Cartersville. Plenty are basic rub and tugs but at least one provides a full menu. Feel free to PM me for details.

BaldGuy44
03-26-18, 21:56
My first visit was self serve only with a little roaming. Pearl did my massage. She was a busty gal with a small ass. She said she doesn't do HJ. "Try to stay out of trouble" but I think this will change for repeat visits. I'd like to hear how others have faired.

JackTruck
04-02-18, 00:11
Gentlemen,

Looking for info on AMP's in Dalton. Not my first rodeo. Looking for a place where an experienced monger has a chance at FS. I see a bunch of places popping up in Dalton, and will be passing through next week. Can trade info in Nashville area. In ox, or post.

LookingForRub
04-10-18, 00:55
My first visit was self serve only with a little roaming. Pearl did my massage. She was a busty gal with a small ass. She said she doesn't do HJ. "Try to stay out of trouble" but I think this will change for repeat visits. I'd like to hear how others have faired.It'll stay like that. She might 'give yu\ou a hand' but only briefly.

LookingForRub
04-10-18, 00:59
My first visit was self serve only with a little roaming. Pearl did my massage. She was a busty gal with a small ass. She said she doesn't do HJ. "Try to stay out of trouble" but I think this will change for repeat visits. I'd like to hear how others have faired.She might 'give you a hand with that' but only briefly. BUT she does give a good massage. I go back for that.

JoeDeertay
06-09-18, 12:28
Nothing good to report on? How about the places on Rome? Anything changed for the good?

Likstrange
06-10-18, 12:35
Stopped by there Saturday about 3. Sign on the front of the building said 1 hour 50.00.

Went in asked for susan, saw her name in an earlier review. Was told she was off.

Nice looking older lady said she would do a good massage like susan.

Argued about the price on the front of the building and I was leaving she said 30.00 for 30 minutes.

I agreed and was lead to a room. Got a 5 minute rub and a happy ending. Not even a good one.

I give her 50.00 including tip on the way out and she says no,50.00 plus tip. I argued, didn't give her anymore.

Don't recommend. Lying scammers.

JoeDeertay
06-10-18, 16:59
That's the way they all are beginning to operate. The only reason for it is because jackass's give people way too much for tips when they don't even deserve a tip in the first place.

Stopped by there Saturday about 3. Sign on the front of the building said 1 hour 50.00.

Went in asked for susan, saw her name in an earlier review. Was told she was off.

Nice looking older lady said she would do a good massage like susan.

Argued about the price on the front of the building and I was leaving she said 30.00 for 30 minutes.

I agreed and was lead to a room. Got a 5 minute rub and a happy ending. Not even a good one.

I give her 50.00 including tip on the way out and she says no,50.00 plus tip. I argued, didn't give her anymore.

Don't recommend. Lying scammers.

Crzyed
07-10-18, 15:26
Anyone been to JoJo in Blue Ridge lately? I recall used to be a lady named Mary (would do a decent massage and HE. Still the case? Appreciate any info.

Bigsqueeze
07-11-18, 08:12
When I passed through a couple months back, old Mary was still doing her thing.

Anyone been to JoJo in Blue Ridge lately? I recall used to be a lady named Mary (would do a decent massage and HE. Still the case? Appreciate any info.

Tenkara
07-26-18, 04:28
Managed to finally stop in a few days ago about 45 min before closing. I don't remember the name of the Chinese woman that gave me a massage. I'm bad about names anyway. I do remember that she was middle aged and didn't look too bad in her flower printed dress. She gave me rates which was basically. 5 for half hr and. 6 for hr. I went ahead and took the hr even though I knew the placed closed in 45 minutes. I wanted to ind out what she would do. What she did was give me an awesome massage! She listened to my requests and gave a good pressure. She also let my hands roam where ever they wanted to so long as I didn't try to take down her control top pantyhose. I was a bit disappointed by that and wondered what was going to happen on the flip. What happened was to continuation of a great massage with some great handling of the boys. She never offered anything other than her handiwork along with some backdoor play which I did not know I was going to enjoy, but I certainly did! My only criticism is that her nails were a bit long for total comfort. It was probably one the best HEs I've ever had and I will be coming back for more. The massage was worth every bit of. 6 and I gave a tip of .5. She shooed me out of the door at 20 after closing. It was a bit businesslike at the end but I feel like I got full value.

UltraDuster1
07-26-18, 09:44
Managed to finally stop in a few days ago about 45 min before closing. I don't remember the name of the Chinese woman that gave me a massage. I'm bad about names anyway. I do remember that she was middle aged and didn't look too bad in her flower printed dress. She gave me rates which was basically. 5 for half hr and. 6 for hr. I went ahead and took the hr even though I knew the placed closed in 45 minutes. I wanted to ind out what she would do. What she did was give me an awesome massage! She listened to my requests and gave a good pressure. She also let my hands roam where ever they wanted to so long as I didn't try to take down her control top pantyhose. I was a bit disappointed by that and wondered what was going to happen on the flip. What happened was to continuation of a great massage with some great handling of the boys. She never offered anything other than her handiwork along with some backdoor play which I did not know I was going to enjoy, but I certainly did! My only criticism is that her nails were a bit long for total comfort. It was probably one the best HEs I've ever had and I will be coming back for more. The massage was worth every bit of. 6 and I gave a tip of .5. She shooed me out of the door at 20 after closing. It was a bit businesslike at the end but I feel like I got full value.What's the name of the place?

Tenkara
07-27-18, 03:18
What's the name of the place?My apologies! I believe it's Asia Massage. Sorry I left the essential info out!

OldEnuf0187
08-01-18, 11:16
My loss is your gain! Raine was an ATF of mine in Tampa Bay for over 4 years. She is now located in NW Georgia, about 45 minutes from Chattanooga. You are welcome to PM me if you are a senior member. She left our area for personal family related reasons which are a private matter. She is not a high volume Lady. She is just as sweet as the ad says. I'm already planning my road trip to your area. Stay safe!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57948&cityid=115

Big Comanche
08-24-18, 05:54
My loss is your gain! Raine was an ATF of mine in Tampa Bay for over 4 years. She is now located in NW Georgia, about 45 minutes from Chattanooga. You are welcome to PM me if you are a senior member. She left our area for personal family related reasons which are a private matter. She is not a high volume Lady. She is just as sweet as the ad says. I'm already planning my road trip to your area. Stay safe!

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=57948&cityid=115Your inbox is full.

GameCockPitch
08-29-18, 10:00
Hey guys, someone mentioned about posting in more than one forum area. I thought I would clarify-- I have a house in Dalton, am in and out of Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Birmingham, and do business in California and Seattle. There is great info on all of the forums and really helpful, so that's why I will be interacting in those forums and posting my experiences on some of those other forums. I will not, of course, post an Atlanta experience in the Chattanooga forum, or post a California experience in a NW Georgia forum, etc. , as that isn't relevant. But my mainstay is Chattanooga and NW Georgia. And thanks to all of you guys for the great information that is always posted, you guys are so helpful! (BTW, I live part-time in SE Asia, have had tons of experiences over there, and if any of you ever travel there or need any feedback from that part of the world, just PM for the details.).

JDrum2017
09-03-18, 12:12
What are your top 5 places in NE Ga? And why?

GameCockPitch
09-19-18, 23:26
What are your top 5 places in NE Ga? And why?My favorites have been closed down, K&M in Ringgold and Dixie in Resaca. But I usually am only looking for massage and HE rather than FS. Further south, but still considered north Ga, is my current favorite, Great Wall in Resaca. Providers have great attitude, good looking, good overall experience. I will try to post new reports like everyone else because I've just returned to the area after being gone for 3 weeks. I do want to check out Betty and Catherine because of all that's been said about them, but they are individual providers and not working at AMPs.

GameCockPitch
09-25-18, 05:10
Sorry guys, Great Wall is in Acworth, not Resaca, my mistake. I've lived in NW Georgia, know both places, so apparently I was just in a Hutu and didn't proofread my post. Dixie Spa was in Resaca, had good times there before it closed.

USABarry
09-28-18, 23:10
Reposting from the Atlanta Forum FYI.

Something went wrong. I have no idea what wrong signal I gave but the visit turned bad after 5 minutes. I arrived, rang the bell and was let in. Shown the room and I began to get ready. The masseuse, one I hadn't seen before, stayed and watched as I started. We discussed the massage but I sensed something might be up. So I asked about Gigi and the session stopped, money returned, and I was advised to call ahead the next day. I explained that the drive was long but no dice she wasn't about to continue the session. It might have been that when asked for the fee up front I pulled out only enough to cover it. I always do this and keep other funds hidden from view until future negotiations begin. There was no negotiating at this point so I redressed, I still had my shorts on, took back the fee, and left to seek satisfaction elsewhere. It may be the last time I visit this establishment. Maybe one of you with more experience at this location can tell me where I erred.

OutDoursmann
09-29-18, 09:17
#1). VIP Spa. Rossville - Closed.

#2). K&M Massage. Ringgold - Closed.

#3). Royal Spa. Dalton.

#4). GQ Massage. Dalton.

#5). K Hot Stone. Rossville.

#6). The next place to open.

Also, has anyone tried Summer Spa in Dalton? Also, there is a brand new one that just opened off of Walnut Ave, in the Planet Fitness shopping center, called Hot Stone Massage. I have heard no info on it yet.

GameCockPitch
09-30-18, 19:33
I visited yesterday, early evening. Was met and taken to the room by Sunshine. I had asked her what her name was and her first answer was "Pussy" and I laughed, not sure if I heard correctly, so asked again and she repeated "Pussy. " We both laughed, and she said my name was "Dick. " I later asked again and she said her name was Sunshine. Korean, 40 ish, maybe 6 on looks and same on body, short, maybe 5'0' or 5'1". Nice boobs. She took off her shorts, down to bikini panties, gave a decent massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted, and I told her "everything. " A moment later she returns, strips down, and puts cover on. She proceeded with CBJ, the CG, finished in Mish. All in all a good experience, and I would return when in the area again. I read reviews on RM and my experience was consistent with reviews there.

GameCockPitch
09-30-18, 19:34
Reposting from the Atlanta Forum FYI.

Something went wrong. I have no idea what wrong signal I gave but the visit turned bad after 5 minutes. I arrived, rang the bell and was let in. Shown the room and I began to get ready. The masseuse, one I hadn't seen before, stayed and watched as I started. We discussed the massage but I sensed something might be up. So I asked about Gigi and the session stopped, money returned, and I was advised to call ahead the next day. I explained that the drive was long but no dice she wasn't about to continue the session. It might have been that when asked for the fee up front I pulled out only enough to cover it. I always do this and keep other funds hidden from view until future negotiations begin. There was no negotiating at this point so I redressed, I still had my shorts on, took back the fee, and left to seek satisfaction elsewhere. It may be the last time I visit this establishment. Maybe one of you with more experience at this location can tell me where I erred.Not sure what happened there with you. See my report from a visit yesterday. Things were very quiet there, and it seemed as if there was only one provider and I was the only customer at the time.

LickityClit88
11-22-18, 08:09
Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences with any UTR's or AMP' in the Cartersville or Rome area. You can PM me any details.

USABarry
12-01-18, 20:16
I visited yesterday, early evening. Was met and taken to the room by Sunshine. I had asked her what her name was and her first answer was "Pussy" and I laughed, not sure if I heard correctly, so asked again and she repeated "Pussy. " We both laughed, and she said my name was "Dick. " I later asked again and she said her name was Sunshine. Korean, 40 ish, maybe 6 on looks and same on body, short, maybe 5'0' or 5'1". Nice boobs. She took off her shorts, down to bikini panties, gave a decent massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted, and I told her "everything. " A moment later she returns, strips down, and puts cover on. She proceeded with CBJ, the CG, finished in Mish. All in all a good experience, and I would return when in the area again. I read reviews on RM and my experience was consistent with reviews there.It was nice and sunny when I arrived. Met by your gal and shown in. Gave up. 6 for the room. She was apprehensive at first and after the so so massage I sat up. She asked what I wanted. I pulled her into me and whispered all of you. She leaned back and asked the been there before question. I could't remember the girls name from last year. I gave her a name that might have been close. She asked what I gave her last time. Again I couldn't remember so I said a $. She said ok. By then she had warmed up nicely. The dress hit the floor. Pink thong with black straps covered the destination. She stepped out for a moment and lowered the lights on return. Top came off, thong was lowered, and she knelt before me. One little BB kiss and the cover was on. She couldn't take in all the way but did a nice fluff job. Comes up for air and onto the table laying wide open. I mount her mish, laying fully on top with eye contact, and enjoy the ride to completion. She let me continue a good while after the pop. I ran out of steam and pulled out before a second pop could happen. Off to the shower, washed and dried, back to the room to dress. She left me alone for a moment. Never mentioned what I might give her for the attention. I slipped the damage fee (same as last time) under the towel edge on the table and had to point it out when she came back in. She squealed but left it alone. Ushered to the door and was on my way.

Prospector12
12-01-18, 23:38
Gigi answers the bell. Ask if I've been there before I say yes—but I just found out about the place from reading the board today. She ask who I saw I respond April June - (names I've had in other spots) - idk it's been 6 months. Leads me to a room takes my 60 turns heater on and steps out. I get comfortable and turn heater off. When she returns ask about heater. ! I just smile tell her she she got me hot enough already and pull her top down to get a look at those tittes. She giggles then persuades me to lie face down for massage. Seemed the massage focused mainly on getting me prepped for the flip. 60/80/100 tip options. I went all in. I enjoyed her but the box had little to no feeling, maybe it was the cover or I should've got there earlier. LOL. Told me there's another girl that works there. Didn't get to see her. Gigi looks great for a 40 something spa girl. Speaks good English and seems to enjoy being naked. She walked me to door nude. I'll repeat for a chance to see other girl. Good location. If I get Gigi again I'll opt for the 60 or 80 service.

GameCockPitch
12-02-18, 17:30
Gigi answers the bell. Ask if I've been there before I say yesbut I just found out about the place from reading the board today. She ask who I saw I respond April June - (names I've had in other spots) - idk it's been 6 months. Leads me to a room takes my 60 turns heater on and steps out. I get comfortable and turn heater off. When she returns ask about heater. ! I just smile tell her she she got me hot enough already and pull her top down to get a look at those tittes. She giggles then persuades me to lie face down for massage. Seemed the massage focused mainly on getting me prepped for the flip. 60/80/100 tip options. I went all in. I enjoyed her but the box had little to no feeling, maybe it was the cover or I should've got there earlier. LOL. Told me there's another girl that works there. Didn't get to see her. Gigi looks great for a 40 something spa girl. Speaks good English and seems to enjoy being naked. She walked me to door nude. I'll repeat for a chance to see other girl. Good location. If I get Gigi again I'll opt for the 60 or 80 service.From what I can tell there are two providers there, Sunshine and Gigi. I have seen Sunshine. A fellow monger says Gigi is his favorite, but sounds like the two of them give similar service. To each his own, but wondering if anyone else has seen a different girl there. I've read the two recent reports, on on Sunshine, one on Gigi. Are there others?

RizonMan1969
12-03-18, 06:11
From what I can tell there are two providers there, Sunshine and Gigi. I have seen Sunshine. A fellow monger says Gigi is his favorite, but sounds like the two of them give similar service. To each his own, but wondering if anyone else has seen a different girl there. I've read the two recent reports, on on Sunshine, one on Gigi. Are there others?I've been going there for years. The place has been busted twice over the last several years. The current crew has been there a while now, probably a couple of years. At the moment, I only think Sunshine works and runs the place. I have seen other girls work there, but they seem to come and go quickly, maybe a few months at most. Sunshine has been there since the last bust and change in ownership. She's always provided consistent service, and she provides a real massage if you want it. I only visit every 4-6 weeks, so I don't know of a Gigi or any other girls right now.

Bretty
12-03-18, 22:50
I've been going there for years. The place has been busted twice over the last several years. The current crew has been there a while now, probably a couple of years. At the moment, I only think Sunshine works and runs the place. I have seen other girls work there, but they seem to come and go quickly, maybe a few months at most. Sunshine has been there since the last bust and change in ownership. She's always provided consistent service, and she provides a real massage if you want it. I only visit every 4-6 weeks, so I don't know of a Gigi or any other girls right now.Is that what its called? Couldn't find it on map.

Prospector12
12-04-18, 20:15
Is that what its called? Couldn't find it on map.1145 and Tennessee st Cartersville. Behind gas station.

Prospector12
12-05-18, 13:33
1145 and Tennessee st Cartersville. Behind gas station.And Tennessee st—-not and.

Prospector12
12-06-18, 09:48
And Tennessee st-not and.And Tennessee st —spell check keep jacking my post up— north Tennessee st without the orth in north is what I put in gps for ABR addy.

SilverDawg
12-06-18, 14:57
By the Walmart. Just saw it today. What is the talent level and any happiness to be had? PM if you like.

Likstrange
12-06-18, 17:34
By the Walmart. Just saw it today. What is the talent level and any happiness to be had? PM if you like.I went there about a year ago, no hint of extras, pulled away when I tried to touch her.

JoeDeertay
12-07-18, 08:39
The same people who own this one also own one the other side of town. It's in a nice shopping area. Not sure of the road it's on, but it comes out across from the Rome Braves stadium. I went to the one by Wal Mart because it was mentioned on here that some extras were to be found, but when I went she was busy and had two more appointments after that, so she recommended the other place. I called and some guy answered the phone, told him what was going on and he said come on by, and then asked me if I wanted a man or woman. I was pretty sure nothing was going to take place so I just didn't show up.

I went there about a year ago, no hint of extras, pulled away when I tried to touch her.

Peppers03
01-16-19, 15:07
I went there about a year ago, no hint of extras, pulled away when I tried to touch her.Its a diy place. I've got help there only once and then she was gone. Not sure why.

BarnFan
03-05-19, 22:55
I happened to find myself in Cartersville on Saturday and thought I would give ABR a visit. I had an odd experience there three or so years ago that ended with me just leaving after not clicking with the lady. This was a whole lot better.

To follow up on some already asked questions, the address is 1145 and Tennessee St. Your gps may or may not want that North part. If you're going south on I-75 from the north, take the first Cartersville exit, SR411. Turn right and go about 5 miles or so, and it's on the left. It's behind the Chevron gas station. If you're coming from the south, well just do the opposite. I'm not a fan of the set up, as it's way too public. There were folks standing out in the back area behind the restaurant. I got in the door as fast as I could. Even though it was night time, the area is way too bright with their back corner lit up. Seems like it used to be dark back there.

There is no mama san. I was met by the often mentioned GiGi. Somewhere between 40-60, with skinny legs, no butt, but a nice pair of boobs. If you like them big, with big nipples anyway. And this guy does. 60 bucks for 40 minutes for the room charge, and then opted for the FS for 100. I explained as an older gentleman I could be slower, and might need a helping hand at the end. She was patient, and gave me a very nice finish. She also managed to pop my back. Twice! That's a first for me at a MP.

Will I repeat, maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing Gigi again, and would like to meet the well reviewed partner Sunshine at some point. The location of the place puts it off of the beaten path, but goodness knows I've driven further for a happy ending.

B. F.

Matured
03-11-19, 15:49
Be in the Blue Ridge area in a month or so, anything around here, Blairsville, Ellijay? Also going over to Helen, don't think anything there in that area. Thanks guys.

ThisNamesTaken
03-14-19, 17:39
I've never done the AMP before. Wondering if there are any images of the famous Gigi or Sunshine?

USABarry
03-15-19, 09:44
I've never done the AMP before. Wondering if there are any images of the famous Gigi or Sunshine?Never seen pics posted of either. G looks a little older, pushing 40 or more, D bolt ons, carrying a little weight mid section, not much behind. S maybe late 30's early 40's, high natural B's close to C's, flat mid section, longer hair, better behind. Both very observant and attentive, easy to talk with, and are intent on making your visit enjoyable. They're guarded with first time visitors but warm up nicely with repeat clients. If you act like a gentleman you will enjoy your massage.

SevenFigga
03-15-19, 22:38
Be in the Blue Ridge area in a month or so, anything around here, Blairsville, Ellijay? Also going over to Helen, don't think anything there in that area. Thanks guys.JoJos in blue ridge, but I can't recommend.

SevenFigga
03-15-19, 22:42
Never seen pics posted of either. G looks a little older, pushing 40 or more, D bolt ons, carrying a little weight mid section, not much behind. S maybe late 30's early 40's, high natural B's close to C's, flat mid section, longer hair, better behind. Both very observant and attentive, easy to talk with, and are intent on making your visit enjoyable. They're guarded with first time visitors but warm up nicely with repeat clients. If you act like a gentleman you will enjoy your massage.I agrer with that. Except I think sunshine is a natural D, and probably around 50, maybe older. Lots of makeup. GiGi is bigger than a D, but definiely bolt ons. She's around 45. Both are top notch.

RedRock9610
03-22-19, 17:49
I agrer with that. Except I think sunshine is a natural D, and probably around 50, maybe older. Lots of makeup. GiGi is bigger than a D, but definiely bolt ons. She's around 45. Both are top notch.My only concern about going to one is it being raided while I'm there. So I've been very hesitant to try places. My luck right in the middle of a tug the door comes flying open with some cops on the other side.

KermitFrog
03-24-19, 09:13
Any recent info on this place? They've been busted a cpl times. I see it's open once again.

Matured
03-25-19, 17:42
JoJos in blue ridge, but I can't recommend.Thanks, I will give it a try when up there, also keep my eyes open in the area,.

BenzTraveler
03-26-19, 19:17
Thanks, I will give it a try when up there, also keep my eyes open in the area,.So no HE at JoJo's I was going to try this place, there aren't any recent reviews on here or RM sad I drive by there a lot lately.

Got to go out of my way to find a decent AMP on my way to NC.

SevenFigga
03-27-19, 16:10
So no HE at JoJo's I was going to try this place, there aren't any recent reviews on here or RM sad I drive by there a lot lately.

Got to go out of my way to find a decent AMP on my way to NC.I've been offer HE at JoJos, but declined. Not my cup of tea. She's been there a long time. I'm guessing she is selective and very careful.

BenzTraveler
03-31-19, 11:58
I've been offer HE at JoJos, but declined. Not my cup of tea. She's been there a long time. I'm guessing she is selective and very careful.Curious why you didn't partake in the HE at JoJo's? How recent was this action?

RedRock9610
04-02-19, 10:03
Any recent info on this place? They've been busted a cpl times. I see it's open once again.This is why I don't go to parlors seems a easier target to me to get busted by LE. I would like to check some out but that's my fear.

SevenFigga
04-03-19, 21:44
Curious why you didn't partake in the HE at JoJo's? How recent was this action?Lady was like 60 plus.

Depot
04-04-19, 10:47
Are they still open, I called number on Rub maps and it said wrong number. Any new info of this location?

Bigsqueeze
04-05-19, 07:53
Lady was like 60 plus.That's Old Mary. She's been old for years and ain't getting any younger.

RocketmanP38
04-06-19, 18:53
Are they still open, I called number on Rub maps and it said wrong number. Any new info of this location?They are still open!

WaltMayfield
05-11-19, 23:02
Just started posting recently so excuse the low post number. I've been enjoying ABR on tenn. St for a while. Mostly sunshine even though she calls herself pussy half the time. Tried out Li's on windy hill today. Good but not a FS place. Any suggestions around the area? I don't mind a drive if it keeps me north of downtown Atl.

People Pleasur
05-12-19, 16:02
Just started posting recently so excuse the low post number. I've been enjoying ABR on tenn. St for a while. Mostly sunshine even though she calls herself pussy half the time. Tried out Li's on windy hill today. Good but not a FS place. Any suggestions around the area? I don't mind a drive if it keeps me north of downtown Atl.Wanting FS puts a severe limit on the places north of town worth seeing. There were a few in the Acworth area but they seem to have flashed and gone. There was another AMP in Cartersville at one time but they seem to have vanished. What part of town are you in? I can recommend some spots with nice HE but not a great FS joint.

TimberJack
05-12-19, 21:10
Has anyone been to the spa on Hwy 41 in between Adairsviile and Cartersville?

TradeTrotter
05-13-19, 10:49
Has anyone been to the spa on Hwy 41 in between Adairsviile and Cartersville?Do you mean the one on the right side of 41 if you're heading north that sits between Freds and the Chevron?

WaltMayfield
05-13-19, 18:17
Wanting FS puts a severe limit on the places north of town worth seeing. There were a few in the Acworth area but they seem to have flashed and gone. There was another AMP in Cartersville at one time but they seem to have vanished. What part of town are you in? I can recommend some spots with nice HE but not a great FS joint.I've been to the one in Cartersville several times and it is consistently FS. I'm just north or Cartersville though. I was told there was a FS place in Dalton but it wasn't consistent because of all the busts there.

TimberJack
05-16-19, 09:31
Do you mean the one on the right side of 41 if you're heading north that sits between Freds and the Chevron?Yep that's the one.

Peppers03
05-24-19, 17:27
Has anyone been to the spa on Hwy 41 in between Adairsviile and Cartersville?Yes. Many times since it opened years ago. 9 out of 10 times its a blast. One of the best I've been to.

Peppers03
05-24-19, 17:32
Be in the Blue Ridge area in a month or so, anything around here, Blairsville, Ellijay? Also going over to Helen, don't think anything there in that area. Thanks guys.Jo jos is always a sure thing for a good ending for me. 2 times it went to new places and did the trick for a thirsty soul. Wasn't bad but took many visits. I doubt I would do that now though as she's looking rough. I wish she would get some new help.

Bigsqueeze
05-25-19, 06:53
Wasn't bad but took many visits.Took many visits? She did me from day 1. But you're right, she's gotten a little too old and too haggered. If any of you do go, tell her to skip the sheet and rub uncovered. New talent would be welcomed.

USABarry
05-25-19, 13:30
New talent at ABR. When Gigi answered the door she informed me of the change on the way to the room. I asked Gigi the new girls name and she said to ask her myself. The new girl is a little taller with good size breasts and longer hair than Sunshine. I believe she goes by Kay but I'm not sure. She may have made one up when I asked. She's not very talkative but made the visit enjoyable. I think Sunshine has moved on.

Peppers03
05-26-19, 00:41
Took many visits? She did me from day 1. But you're right, she's gotten a little too old and too haggered. If any of you do go, tell her to skip the sheet and rub uncovered. New talent would be welcomed.Full service from day 1 or H. E. ? I was always happy every visit but full took a while.

If full, how much was yours? Mine was $150 total.

Bbinsider
06-08-19, 21:16
Yes. Many times since it opened years ago. 9 out of 10 times its a blast. One of the best I've been to.I have been meaning to visit that place. Korean or Chinese?

IrishDannyBoy
06-15-19, 09:49
I visited a few weeks back. I think it depends on what your looking for. My back bothers me a lot. So I wouldn't go for a massage. The massage, might have been 20 minutes. The rest was well worth. Just went with HJ, trying to feel out, I believe her name was Kay. She was sweet and playful. I think I very nice breast. But my big peace was the asking price. Wanted way to much. 80 for HJ. 160 to even discuss BJ. On the fence if I want to go back for more. She was fun. The price NOT.

Prospector12
06-15-19, 16:30
I visited a few weeks back. I think it depends on what your looking for. My back bothers me a lot. So I wouldn't go for a massage. The massage, might have been 20 minutes. The rest was well worth. Just went with HJ, trying to feel out, I believe her name was Kay. She was sweet and playful. I think I very nice breast. But my big peace was the asking price. Wanted way to much. 80 for HJ. 160 to even discuss BJ. On the fence if I want to go back for more. She was fun. The price NOT.Definitely not the place to go for a massage.

Likstrange
06-15-19, 21:30
I visited a few weeks back. I think it depends on what your looking for. My back bothers me a lot. So I wouldn't go for a massage. The massage, might have been 20 minutes. The rest was well worth. Just went with HJ, trying to feel out, I believe her name was Kay. She was sweet and playful. I think I very nice breast. But my big peace was the asking price. Wanted way to much. 80 for HJ. 160 to even discuss BJ. On the fence if I want to go back for more. She was fun. The price NOT.I've gotten FS for 100 plus door fee there.

Never had them refuse an offer.

Prospector12
06-16-19, 09:17
I've gotten FS for 100 plus door fee there.

Never had them refuse an offer.Door fee with 60 80 100 tip options has been my experience. Haven't been since the line up change though.

People Pleasur
06-16-19, 15:09
Door fee with 60 80 100 tip options has been my experience. Haven't been since the line up change though.Wonder where these girls rotated in from? Those are the amounts I'm used to paying there. Will probably be headed that way in the next week or so. I will report back.

GameCockPitch
06-20-19, 22:51

Never had them refuse an offer.Same here, 100 + door fee has been my experience.

But my last time was last fall, also before any new girl.

People Pleasur
06-22-19, 19:31
Same here, 100 + door fee has been my experience.

But my last time was last fall, also before any new girl.Visited today and got the same service as usual. Different girls from my last cubit same service. I never manage to get their names names but they change so often I'm not sure the point.

As I was waiting for my girl to warm up the table for the shower the curtain flew open and another girl burst in butt naked. Almost had me wanting to ask for four hands on the massage. Kind of plump with a red and green tattoo over her left breast. We all had a good laugh.

Prospector12
06-23-19, 08:19
Visited today and got the same service as usual. Different girls from my last cubit same service. I never manage to get their names names but they change so often I'm not sure the point.

As I was waiting for my girl to warm up the table for the shower the curtain flew open and another girl burst in butt naked. Almost had me wanting to ask for four hands on the massage. Kind of plump with a red and green tattoo over her left breast. We all had a good laugh.Girl with red and green tatt over breast sounds like Gigi. She been there awhile. I was unaware of a table shower. Has that always been an option?

Prospector12
06-23-19, 08:34
Visited today and got the same service as usual. Different girls from my last cubit same service. I never manage to get their names names but they change so often I'm not sure the point.

As I was waiting for my girl to warm up the table for the shower the curtain flew open and another girl burst in butt naked. Almost had me wanting to ask for four hands on the massage. Kind of plump with a red and green tattoo over her left breast. We all had a good laugh.Girl with red and green tatt over breast sounds like Gigi. She been there awhile. Has the table shower always been an option? I was unaware they offered ts. Is there Upcharge for shower?

People Pleasur
06-24-19, 18:40
Girl with red and green tatt over breast sounds like Gigi. She been there awhile. Has the table shower always been an option? I was unaware they offered ts. Is there Upcharge for shower?It has been an option for several years now. They had a sauna at one time if I remember right but it was towards the back and I have been ushered into the very first room the last three or four times I have been there. No up charge for the shower.

Bbinsider
07-03-19, 22:22
Girl with red and green tatt over breast sounds like Gigi. She been there awhile. Has the table shower always been an option? I was unaware they offered ts. Is there Up charge for shower?GiGi sure sounds likes a AMP gal I saw for years from the late 80's until around 2007. She would be nearing 60, but was definitely in the AMP Hall of Fame. She got the tattoo about 25 years ago. I'm going have to go see. I won't mention the name she used back then because the place would be flooded with old farts to see an old friend.

RedRock9610
07-05-19, 18:19
Has anyone tried the place across from the truck stop on I 75 exit 326? Can't remember the name of it.

IrishDannyBoy
07-13-19, 09:34

Never had them refuse an offer.I may have to try it again later.

Likstrange
07-14-19, 11:02
Was in Calhoun yesterday so I decided to check out some AMPs in the area.

Stopped at bobo in Cartersville first, greeted by a mid 50's heavy set lady, she said 2 girls were available but wouldn't let me see them first, all the door were open, no other cust there, so I left.

Next went to Asian body rub on Tenn st.

Gigi was the only one available, she's a little too old for my taste, so I left.

I went to the Asian massage in adairsville on highway 41,2 owls working there, both dressed well enough to go to church, so I passed.

Tried Lucy's massage in rome, most rooms only had curtains and no doors, seemed pretty legit, so I passed again.

Should have went to atlanta.

Chessi69
07-15-19, 15:57
Been to a couple of AMPs the last couple of weeks so thought I would provide an update.

1. Stopped at Asian Massage just south of Adairsville one morning right after they opened. Was led to a room by an older lady (they always seem older here). Didn't get a name. She started with massage and I let her know I was game with OTC roaming. She picks up the teasing a bit and I was ready for the flip. The action on junior was light touch staying near the top. There should have been an explosive moment but she squeezed me off at that point. Really pisses me off when they do that, and it is happening far to frequently at AMPs anymore. Guess they don't want evidence all over the room. Total damage was $1. 2. Should have been less but didn't have smaller bills.

2 Stopped in at Foot Massage on Riverside Pky in Rome about an hour before closing. Was led to the room by Mama and a 5'4-5'6 thin older lady with short hair. Came in. Very limited English and she seemed to only understand hard or soft. She covered me up and kept me covered the hole time, even when working on the glutes. No fun was had on the flip as she worked the thighs thru the sheet. The massage was good, however, working out the soreness in my lower back. The walls of the room are paper thin and you can hear everything going on. There are massage chairs in the hall between rooms. When I left at closing, a large Asian male followed me to the door. They may have a bouncer! This place appears to be totally legit. $60 for house fee (they advertise $59 but she didn't offer the $1 change) plus. 2 for tip because the massage was quite good.

Bbinsider
07-15-19, 23:25
GiGi sure sounds likes a AMP gal I saw for years from the late 80's until around 2007. She would be nearing 60, but was definitely in the AMP Hall of Fame. She got the tattoo about 25 years ago. I'm going have to go see. I won't mention the name she used back then because the place would be flooded with old farts to see an old friend.GiGi wasn't who I thought it was. Definitely can get whatever your looking for with her, but she's up there in age.

JoGar
07-21-19, 18:18
Hey guys, long time reader of these forums and I've been able to try out several AMPs over the past year. I've been to this one in Adairsville 3 times, each time with a new masseuse. Coco was great, Lisa so-so, and Yoyo not so good (but left happy with all three). Total damage was. 6 plus. 4 tip each time.

Chessi69
07-23-19, 00:07
This time I drew Yoyo. She has a light touch, almost too light for the massage, but it can be very sensual on the backside and the flip. Lots of ass play. She does take directions very well. As the previous poster, $1. 0 total damage.

JoGar
07-28-19, 00:45
Visited Summer massage in Resaca and got a cute little spinner-type Chinese girl. The massage was actually decent and there was some light teasing. But on the flip, she kept me covered and refused any assistance at the end. She suggested I take care of it myself while she continued to massage. Would not repeat if looking for something more than a massage.

WaltMayfield
08-14-19, 23:55
Any update on the price with the staffing change?

Snakeeyez
08-15-19, 15:27
Any update on the price with the staffing change?Is GiGi not there anymore?

People Pleasur
08-16-19, 21:34
Any update on the price with the staffing change?The staff has changed several times over the years. The pricing has remained pretty consistent. See past reviews for where they run.

RenzoLaFlare
08-17-19, 06:30
Visited ABR last night on Tenn. Street around 9 o'clock. I've lived in cartersville for years heard about the place never went. I opened the door rang the buzzer. Greeted by an older lady which I'm assuming is "Gigi" she asks my age I tell her & she says "sorry 25 & up only" I'm wondering if anybody else has had this issue. I've been to TONS of massage places. Never encountered this issue. Going to try somewhere else tomorrow. Any recommendations? Thanks!

USABarry
08-18-19, 13:58
Visited ABR last night on Tenn. Street around 9 o'clock. I've lived in cartersville for years heard about the place never went. I opened the door rang the buzzer. Greeted by an older lady which I'm assuming is "Gigi" she asks my age I tell her & she says "sorry 25 & up only" I'm wondering if anybody else has had this issue. I've been to TONS of massage places. Never encountered this issue. Going to try somewhere else tomorrow. Any recommendations? Thanks!First, the hour was pretty late. Second, I expect you may not have called ahead to see if they were available at such a late hour. The girls there run a pretty tight ship with new to them clients so if they don't know you you won't get any favors. Age and maturity play an important role in who they chose to counsel with. Use a different approach like calling ahead earlier in the evening and asking for an appointment. Then when you show up you will have a 50/50 chance of acceptance.

IrishDannyBoy
08-20-19, 02:04
Was in cartersville early in the day on a Saturday around the first of August. Decided to swing thru ABR. Second visit their, but first time to see Gigi. Was kind of quiet, but I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. She is older, not sure how old. But very attentive for what I needed. 60 for half hour. And left fully happy for 100. There was another, younger girl I saw the first time. I would love to know here name. I would like to get the same from her this time. Maybe kay, kathy or candy? Something like that. Was happy that time, but first time their I didn't push the envelope that time. Anybody know her name?

RenzoLaFlare
08-23-19, 08:00
Can anybody tell me if the AMP in Adairsville is FS? Hwy 41.

IrishDannyBoy
08-23-19, 08:11
Visited August 20th. I could not understand her name. LOL I tried twice. She didn't seem to speak any English. She gave a decent massage. Very to the point for the whole process. But after you see them and they know you. Will let you know what to expect on the flip. She will not take anything off, that's for sure. And one that always wears tight clothing. Probably will not repeat with her. But she nice, don't want to be rude.

RenzoLaFlare
08-23-19, 14:17
Visited August 20th. I could not understand her name. LOL I tried twice. She didn't seem to speak any English. She gave a decent massage. Very to the point for the whole process. But after you see them and they know you. Will let you know what to expect on the flip. She will not take anything off, that's for sure. And one that always wears tight clothing. Probably will not repeat with her. But she nice, don't want to be rude.Been there twice. First time was wonderful. Visited there last week. Massage was horrible. It was a different lady. Hand job was OK. Couldn't get her to make me cum. Lady that massaged me the first time came in & starting helping out. Kissing my ear rubbing my nipples. Damage $60 + $40.00 tip. Will return!

JoGar
08-24-19, 13:19
Can anybody tell me if the AMP in Adairsville is FS? Hwy 41.I've been there several times, but I think hand job is the only extra on the menu.

USABarry
08-24-19, 14:40
Can anybody tell me if the AMP in Adairsville is FS? Hwy 41.The place you are asking about is a Camp. Don't expect FS in a camp. If it happens it is a very rare experience.

RenzoLaFlare
08-27-19, 16:47
Anybody been to Sunni's on 41 near the Walmart Rome? Been there twice lots of ass play & fingering of the ass. Finished myself twice. Wondering if this has changed? LOL thanks.

IrishDannyBoy
08-27-19, 20:39
Went on Saturday. Seem to always get the same lady. I don't really like her. When I leave I feel beat up and bruised LOL. And I like medium to hard massages. I always like joy or Susan. But I'm not sure where they went. On the flip, very mechanical and straight the point. I think that will be my last visit their. Anybody know where Susan went?

JoGar
08-28-19, 18:12
Anyone visit Royal up in Dalton recently? Lots of posts here about ABR in Cartersville, just wondering if Royal is any good or worth visiting?

Bretty
09-03-19, 22:52
Anyone visit Royal up in Dalton recently? Lots of posts here about ABR in Cartersville, just wondering if Royal is any good or worth visiting?I've visited twice in past few months. Enjoyed the visit very much. Met with Gigi I believe. This was two weeks ago. One of my best parlor visits ever. She was on her game that night.

Prospector12
09-04-19, 12:06
I've visited twice in past few months. Enjoyed the visit very much. Met with Gigi I believe. This was two weeks ago. One of my best parlor visits ever. She was on her game that night.Royal and ABR have a provider named Gigi?

Bretty
09-09-19, 14:54
Royal and ABR have a provider named Gigi?Can't say for ABR but the girl at Royal told me her name was GiGi.

Cj219
09-10-19, 14:55
Saw Yoyo in Adairsville. $ total damage. Good service, but Atlanta has me spoiled at this point.

CJ.

JoGar
09-11-19, 22:00
Can't say for ABR but the girl at Royal told me her name was GiGi.What's the damage at Royal?

JoGar
09-12-19, 19:16
So I got ghosted pretty hard by RiRi despite the "change" in her business model and having an appointment. So I dreamed about going to check out Royal spa in Dalton. It's very sketchy looking on the outside but there's a semi-private place to park around the side and the inside isn't bad. I met Jay (or "J") and opted for the 30 minute massage (for. 6). No TS offered. Massage was weak (aren't they always?) but CBJ and FS was $ extra (she tried to say it was more then said 'first time discount—pay more next time. ' Mildly rushed, but allowed for different positions. Good participation and nice body / breasts. She's a little older, but not hag status. Not sure how long she will be there, but worth a try! Happy dreaming everyone!

USABarry
09-15-19, 21:32
Stopped in and was surprised by a helper at the door. She told me her name is Kim. Kim wasn't a new provider and not the mamasan. She took the room fee but when Gigi came in I could tell Kim was just helping out. It makes me wonder if Gigi is running solo for a while.

IrishDannyBoy
09-17-19, 09:27
Went to ASB over the weekend. I didn't see this Kim that somebody was talking about. I'm wondering if it's the one I saw one time. She was not bad looking. And very nice upstairs. Really wishing I had a dream with her. But it was a normal visit. In and out for $ and always happy. But just wish I could see the girl I saw the first time I went. Can see my original review about that visit. But I would love to go back and see her this time. But this visit was good. I guess what you would expect from Gigi. Differently recommend. As long as your not needing a superb massage.

USABarry
09-19-19, 22:45
Went to ASB over the weekend. I didn't see this Kim that somebody was talking about. I'm wondering if it's the one I saw one time.You must have seen Kay as Kim doesn't look like she would service anybody. I think Kim was helping Gigi out with the door traffic. I hadn't seen her there before.

Kay was nice. Good body, good massage. She started sometime during mid summer. But when I stopped in last time she wasn't there.

IrishDannyBoy
09-20-19, 00:14
You must have seen Kay as Kim doesn't look like she would service anybody. I think Kim was helping Gigi out with the door traffic. I hadn't seen her there before.

Kay was nice. Good body, good massage. She started sometime during mid summer. But when I stopped in last time she wasn't there.Kay, I think that's the name of the girl I've been trying to see. Yes. Very nice body. I never can catch her. Last time I went gigi either didn't know a kay, or didn't understand me. I'm going back. Maybe I can catch her this weekend. The one time I saw her she wanted a lot more than gigi. More than $. Have you had anymore luck with her?

StripHerMaked
09-21-19, 14:35
So I got ghosted pretty hard by RiRi despite the "change" in her business model and having an appointment. So I dreamed about going to check out Royal spa in Dalton. It's very sketchy looking on the outside but there's a semi-private place to park around the side and the inside isn't bad. I met Jay (or "J") and opted for the 30 minute massage (for. 6). No TS offered. Massage was weak (aren't they always?) but CBJ and FS was $ extra (she tried to say it was more then said 'first time discountpay more next time. ' Mildly rushed, but allowed for different positions. Good participation and nice body / breasts. She's a little older, but not hag status. Not sure how long she will be there, but worth a try! Happy dreaming everyone!So, what was the donation for your experience total? I haven't been there in a couple of years, I went by the other day but they were closed because of sickness in the family.

JoGar
09-21-19, 22:54
So, what was the donation for your experience total? I haven't been there in a couple of years, I went by the other day but they were closed because of sickness in the family.Total: $.6.

It was .6 for the hh and $ for FS. She said it should have been $.4 but I had insisted I only had the $ in my pockets. She said it was fine this time but bring more next time. LOL.

ComTech42
09-25-19, 21:53
Stopped by Royal. Seedy looking. Door was unlocked, but seemed to be stuck. Called and knocked no response.

What is the secret to entrance.

JoGar
09-29-19, 01:48
Stopped by Royal. Seedy looking. Door was unlocked, but seemed to be stuck. Called and knocked no response.

What is the secret to entrance.There's a side door on that leads to another door with a doorbell. Mamasan will meet you there and take you to your room.

IrishDannyBoy
10-02-19, 13:01
Ok. I visited a AMP very recently, I will not name the place and will not give her name. Seems to be a frequently visited place. She is used to seeing me, so I guess she felt comfortable with the way the session played out, I guess is why she offered what she did. But please guys. Just because somebody offers you BBFS just because you make them comfortable. Please don't!! At the end the day everyone makes there own decisions, but that is not safe. For you are the person you are with, that your obviously not in a monogamous relationship with. Simple put. Your also sleeping with every person they did as well. Please always play it save and cover!! I always loved this AMP, but now rethinking. Be safe guys!!

Likstrange
10-02-19, 20:15
Ok. I visited a AMP very recently, I will not name the place and will not give her name. Seems to be a frequently visited place. She is used to seeing me, so I guess she felt comfortable with the way the session played out, I guess is why she offered what she did. But please guys. Just because somebody offers you BBFS just because you make them comfortable. Please don't!! At the end the day everyone makes there own decisions, but that is not safe. For you are the person you are with, that your obviously not in a monogamous relationship with. Simple put. Your also sleeping with every person they did as well. Please always play it save and cover!! I always loved this AMP, but now rethinking. Be safe guys!!I always play covered but I had a very popular AMP girl jump on me bare without asking a few years ago. Freaked me out for a few weeks.

Prospector12
10-03-19, 13:39
Ok. I visited a AMP very recently, I will not name the place and will not give her name. Seems to be a frequently visited place. She is used to seeing me, so I guess she felt comfortable with the way the session played out, I guess is why she offered what she did. But please guys. Just because somebody offers you BBFS just because you make them comfortable. Please don't!! At the end the day everyone makes there own decisions, but that is not safe. For you are the person you are with, that your obviously not in a monogamous relationship with. Simple put. Your also sleeping with every person they did as well. Please always play it save and cover!! I always loved this AMP, but now rethinking. Be safe guys!!Had to be one of these two. Give us a hint. A lot of us frequent these 2. Is penicillin going to get you right?

IrishDannyBoy
10-05-19, 00:47
Had to be one of these two. Give us a hint. A lot of us frequent these 2. Is penicillin going to get you right?Well, it sounds like you have a 1 in 2 chance of getting it right. Not bad odds. But always remember. YMMV.

Bbinsider
10-05-19, 21:15
Ok. I visited a AMP very recently, I will not name the place and will not give her name. Seems to be a frequently visited place. She is used to seeing me, so I guess she felt comfortable with the way the session played out, I guess is why she offered what she did. But please guys. Just because somebody offers you BBFS just because you make them comfortable. Please don't!! At the end the day everyone makes there own decisions, but that is not safe. For you are the person you are with, that your obviously not in a monogamous relationship with. Simple put. Your also sleeping with every person they did as well. Please always play it save and cover!! I always loved this AMP, but now rethinking. Be safe guys!!My experience is BBFS is available with most AMP girls, and with P4P in general, especially if the price is right. I'm not encouraging BBFS, but that is the nature of the business. Some men have an higher risk threshold than others. As far as I'm concern, to each their own and just remember there are all sorts of risks related to this hobby.

Snakeeyez
10-17-19, 06:14
Finally got back to Catersville on business again so I stopped in to see Gigi like normal. She took all my cares and stresses away like always. Glad I don't live here or I would be broke. Did not opt for the full meal, just a hand shake with plenty of roaming. I have FS from her many times, but got to play it safe now being engaged.

ComTech42
10-29-19, 17:37
After the roller coaster of good service and lousy service from Sugar. I am heading further south. Any recommendations on the way to Atlanta. Never been in Royal and Any place in Adairsville or Cartersville.

PM me please.

WaltMayfield
10-29-19, 23:48
Since ABR is a one provider show, I've been thinking about giving Royal a shot. Any tips or favorite providers there? Also, anyone had the 4 hands massage there? I've always wanted to but never scratched that itch.

USABarry
11-04-19, 16:55
Since ABR is a one provider show.......I'm wondering when or if help will arrive. I've not been rushed or shorted because there was another in line but it could happen. I don't want to have to wait until she is available either. Any Intel on if and when help may arrive?

WaltMayfield
11-04-19, 18:24
I'm wondering when or if help will arrive. I've not been rushed or shorted because there was another in line but it could happen. I don't want to have to wait until she is available either. Any Intel on if and when help may arrive?I read that there was a new provider but when I went in 6 weeks later it was a one woman show. I could use a visit but I'm tempted to head to Royal instead just for that reason.

Prospector12
11-06-19, 13:22
I read that there was a new provider but when I went in 6 weeks later it was a one woman show. I could use a visit but I'm tempted to head to Royal instead just for that reason.Anyone know where she went after leaving ABR?

Bbinsider
11-09-19, 10:08
I read that there was a new provider but when I went in 6 weeks later it was a one woman show. I could use a visit but I'm tempted to head to Royal instead just for that reason.I've been considering Royal myself. Read some good things, but need to make the drive up there.

CDrew
11-11-19, 10:25
Saw Yoyo in Adairsville. $ total damage. Good service, but Atlanta has me spoiled at this point.

CJ.Does Adairsville have table shower?

Sometimes older is better massage.

JoGar
11-11-19, 21:21
Does Adairsville have table shower?

Sometimes older is better massage.No table shower, sadly. I've seen YoYo three times now, and while she's not much to look at, she's gotten really good at the HJ!

JoGar
11-25-19, 00:09
Got to visit GiGi finally. Very nice and accommodating! I might put the Royal Spa in Dalton slightly ahead of ABR (except that GiGi dropped her dress early during the massage), but both are similar and good experiences!

USABarry
11-25-19, 08:39
Got to visit GiGi finally. Very nice and accommodating! I might put the Royal Spa in Dalton slightly ahead of ABR (except that GiGi dropped her dress early during the massage), but both are similar and good experiences!Just curious if Gigi is still working solo at ABR. Last time I was in she was.

LuapW
11-25-19, 08:51
Susan at Vivi in Cartersville used to pull out her tits, take off her panties and sit on my face for daty while giving me HJ. She love to cum. I haven't been there in a couple of years. Does anyone know if she still provides that service or expanded her services?

Traveller501
11-26-19, 02:56
Susan at Vivi in Cartersville used to pull out her tits, take off her panties and sit on my face for daty while giving me HJ. She love to cum. I haven't been there in a couple of years. Does anyone know if she still provides that service or expanded her services?I went to see her about 6 weeks ago and only got a standard HE. I went back a couple of weeks later and was told she was in Adairsville. I went up there to see her and got the same standard HE although this time she did allow some UTC on top. Reviews on RM says she was doing what your experience was, but it didn't happen to me.

RenzoLaFlare
11-28-19, 14:03
Susan at Vivi in Cartersville used to pull out her tits, take off her panties and sit on my face for daty while giving me HJ. She love to cum. I haven't been there in a couple of years. Does anyone know if she still provides that service or expanded her services?I been there on several occasions. I enjoy it for the most part. First time I drew Susan. It was worth while. Lately I've been getting some gross lady with messed up teeth.

Bbinsider
11-28-19, 23:31
Just curious if Gigi is still working solo at ABR. Last time I was in she was.She was last weekend.

Nydru90
11-30-19, 09:05
I'm from south Florida but I'm currently visiting family in the area for thanksgiving. Yesterday I had a itch that needed scratching so I scanned the forum for info. Saw the good reviews for ABR so I made the 30 min trek from Marietta. I stopped at the gas station first to fill up and look over the area, at 11 am no signs of LEO and the foot traffic was very light. I parked around back, walked in and rang the door bell. A pleasant older looking mamasan let me in and ushered me into a room, she said house fee was 60 which I payed. I asked for a TS but she said it was leaking. After I stripped and laid on the table Gigi walked in wearing a short orange dress, I could tell it was her from the tattoos she also confirmed her name after the session. The massage she gave was decent, walked on my back and gave me a medium rub with little oil. She was nice and talkative during the rubdown asking where I'm from, what do I do, etc. I soon started rubbing my hands up her legs close to her kitty she wasn't wearing panties. She then asked what would I like and how much tip do I have. Once I said everything for 100 coins she quickly let her dress hit the floor. She then lubed up her hand with oil and started running it down the crack of my ass, dick and balls. A few minutes of that then I eagerly flipped over and sat up semi hard, she got on her knees ready to give bbj, but I stopped her and grabbed a cover LOL. Once the cover was on she laid on the table spread eagle and let out a big o as I slid in. She was loose enough and already pre lubed I'm assuming so I went to town in standing mish. After a few strokes I made her get on the table in the doggy position, got behind her and pounded away at the Korean twat while watching my self in the mirror. The nut was satisfying. Afterwards she got me a hot towel and took her time wiping me down asking me if I liked it and if my stress is gone LOL. Great costumer service and no rush at all, I was there 40 minutes or so. She walked me too the door nude and handed me a cold water smiling telling me to enjoy the rest of my day. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in the area. Hopefully she is still around.

RenzoLaFlare
12-06-19, 16:11
Thinking about making a drive up to Dalton. Royal Spa or GQ? I've never been to either of the two. Share your experience if you have one. Happy hunting!

Fretz
12-07-19, 09:32
I'm from south Florida but I'm currently visiting family in the area for thanksgiving. Yesterday I had a itch that needed scratching so I scanned the forum for info. Saw the good reviews for ABR so I made the 30 min trek from Marietta. I stopped at the gas station first to fill up and look over the area, at 11 am no signs of LEO and the foot traffic was very light. I parked around back, walked in and rang the door bell. A pleasant older looking mamasan let me in and ushered me into a room, she said house fee was 60 which I payed. I asked for a TS but she said it was leaking. After I stripped and laid on the table Gigi walked in wearing a short orange dress, I could tell it was her from the tattoos she also confirmed her name after the session. The massage she gave was decent, walked on my back and gave me a medium rub with little oil. She was nice and talkative during the rubdown asking where I'm from, what do I do, etc. I soon started rubbing my hands up her legs close to her kitty she wasn't wearing panties. She then asked what would I like and how much tip do I have. Once I said everything for 100 coins she quickly let her dress hit the floor. She then lubed up her hand with oil and started running it down the crack of my ass, dick and balls. A few minutes of that then I eagerly flipped over and sat up semi hard, she got on her knees ready to give bbj, but I stopped her and grabbed a cover LOL. Once the cover was on she laid on the table spread eagle and let out a big o as I slid in. She was loose enough and already pre lubed I'm assuming so I went to town in standing mish. After a few strokes I made her get on the table in the doggy position, got behind her and pounded away at the Korean twat while watching my self in the mirror. The nut was satisfying. Afterwards she got me a hot towel and took her time wiping me down asking me if I liked it and if my stress is gone LOL. Great costumer service and no rush at all, I was there 40 minutes or so. She walked me too the door nude and handed me a cold water smiling telling me to enjoy the rest of my day. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in the area. Hopefully she is still around.I am coming to the area soon and Would like to check out ABR, could someone PM me location please?

JoGar
12-09-19, 20:32
New staff in Adairsville. They're still older and hard to look at, but Tika knew how to work the boys. Great butt massage and took her time on the flip when I asked her to go slow. She did ask about how much I would tip, but I told her she would get a tip if she did a good job. We had about 20 minutes left afterwards and she gave an amazing foot / leg massage. I ended up tipping. 5.

ComTech42
12-22-19, 01:34
Has any one experienced a pleasant sensual session with her. I have tried through the years to no avail. I am a very nice pleasant gentleman.

She is a real Enigma to me. PM if you wish.

HayBusa001
12-29-19, 00:54
I am coming to the area soon and Would like to check out ABR, could someone PM me location please?I'm new to the area where is ABR location please.

Prospector12
12-29-19, 11:09
I'm new to the area where is ABR location please.1145 north Tennessee st Cartersville- kinda hidden behind gas station.

HayBusa001
12-29-19, 15:55
Has any one experienced a pleasant sensual session with her. I have tried through the years to no avail. I am a very nice pleasant gentleman.

She is a real Enigma to me. PM if you wish.Any place for a hot latina.

EasyLife772
12-31-19, 20:18
She's an absolute waste of time. Check out the Chattanooga forum for more negative reviews.

She is a real Enigma to me. PM if you wish.

USABarry
01-03-20, 14:03
Gigi is working solo. When I inquired if she was looking to add to the staff she avoided answering. Having to wait because of another hobbyist or being interrupted is a small inconvenience. The shower leaking is from badly cracked floor tiles and there's some water discoloring on the walls outside the shower room. It won't be repaired any time soon. Those are my two issues but otherwise she provides well. As usual YMMV.

BoriiDope
01-03-20, 18:25
Gigi is working solo. When I inquired if she was looking to add to the staff she avoided answering. Having to wait because of another hobbyist or being interrupted is a small inconvenience. The shower leaking is from badly cracked floor tiles and there's some water discoloring on the walls outside the shower room. It won't be repaired any time soon. Those are my two issues but otherwise she provides well. As usual YMMV.Is she decent looking and is the massage worth it? Looking at different areas to monger outside of the city.

People Pleasur
01-03-20, 19:50
Gigi is working solo. When I inquired if she was looking to add to the staff she avoided answering. Having to wait because of another hobbyist or being interrupted is a small inconvenience. The shower leaking is from badly cracked floor tiles and there's some water discoloring on the walls outside the shower room. It won't be repaired any time soon. Those are my two issues but otherwise she provides well. As usual YMMV.That's a bummer. Luckily I usually get to go in "off peak" times so it isn't an issue. Fingers crossed reinforcements show up along with a contractor to fix the floor.

JoGar
01-03-20, 20:57
Guys, you need to find an excuse to go to Orlando on vacation. Put up with Disney or whatever with family or just go by yourself. The AMP scene is pure insanity. There's a handful of locations where $$ up front gets you 2 pops in about an hour, TS, B2 B, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, TUMA, all positions you want with some of the most amazing looking Asian chicks. I've experienced it once and I'm heading back down there in a month or so. Check out the Orlando forum for some crazy accounts of experiences down there. I'm glad there are some options in NWGA and it isn't as desolate as some areas in the country, but Orlando is crazy!

Big Nate
01-05-20, 21:03
Does this voluptuous beauty remind anybody else of fantastic Kami Michelle who used to be in Cartersville?

http://northwest-georgia.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/outcall-happy-massage-by-ddd/032911807475

Prospector12
01-06-20, 15:29
Is she decent looking and is the massage worth it? Looking at different areas to monger outside of the city.I'd say Gigi is very attractive for her age and line of work but I wouldn't go there for the massage. I've barely got a massage last few times. But enjoyed my stay in other ways. I wish they'd add another provider there. I enjoyed her old partner summer beter for pounding. More grip. With Gigi being only one there she got to be getting worn out. But I'd give Gigi a 7 plus on looks.

WaltMayfield
01-12-20, 21:36
Thinking of headed up to Royal in dalton since ABR is still a one woman show, any reviews recent or old? Thanks guys, happy Mongering.

HayBusa001
01-17-20, 22:30
How was royal was it pricy.

GameCockPitch
01-18-20, 13:36
I recently saw Julian, an independent provider in Marietta. Originally from Brazil. Someone had posted her ad from RR. The upsides: Absolutely gorgeous. She was the same girl in her pics, and probably the most attractive provider I've ever seen. I mean stunning, model quality, and great body. Also easy access, and good communication via text, quick response. Finish was okay, nothing to write home about, although the little head thinks it is better when the provider is this gorgeous, LOL.

The downsides:

1. We had agreed on one hour. When I arrive she changed to 30 minutes. It took me 15-20 minutes past our appointment time to find her because she had apparently made a mistake when she typed her address and she sent me an address that was one digit off. This made my GPS take me to the wrong side of the road, and finally, after 3 phone calls to her, I found it.

2. Worst massage I have ever had. I wouldn't call it a massage. She lightly grazed my back for maybe 10 minutes. No massage at all.

3. She took two phone calls during that ten-minute "massage. ".

4. She tries to upsell. Her rate for one hour massage was 150, but when she changed to 30 minutes she told me it was 100. Then the upsell was BJ for and additional 100, and FS for 150. So total damage would have been (for 30 minutes) 250 for BJ, 350 for FS.

5. After getting my clothes on, I checked my watch and I had been there only 20 minutes. (There was no clock on the wall.) I told her about this and she just shrugged it off and told me she never had any complaints.

6. She apparently has GPS.

Bottom line, I will NEVER go back. If you want no massage to speak of and a so-so finish by a gorgeous chick, she's your girl. If you want FS from a beautiful provider, she MAY be your girl, but I have no idea what kind of service THAT would be. But in my case, I want a good massage and HE. She's definitely not in that category. We all usually sacrifice something in the looks department for good service, and I'm personally willing to do that. This was a rare adventure for me into something different than my usual visit to a CAMP with a one hour good massage and HE for 60/40. I'm interested if anyone else has had this experience. I definitely will not return.

Geewhz01
02-13-20, 16:08
Anybody been to Sunni's on 41 near the Walmart Rome? Been there twice lots of ass play & fingering of the ass. Finished myself twice. Wondering if this has changed? LOL thanksThat's about it and that's if you are lucky. Nothing much to write home about there lately.

USABarry
02-15-20, 06:48
I'd say Gigi is very attractive for her age and line of work but I wouldn't go there for the massage. I've barely got a massage last few times. But enjoyed my stay in other ways. I wish they'd add another provider there. I enjoyed her old partner summer beter for pounding. More grip. With Gigi being only one there she got to be getting worn out. But I'd give Gigi a 7 plus on looks.ABR has added a new girl. I also heard there might be a former provider coming back to bolster the effort. Still can't get a TS though.

JoGar
02-16-20, 11:24
ABR has added a new girl. I also heard there might be a former provider coming back to bolster the effort. Still can't get a TS though.Any other details about the new girl at ABR? Name? Age?

WaltMayfield
02-16-20, 11:28
ABR has added a new girl. I also heard there might be a former provider coming back to bolster the effort. Still can't get a TS though.Thank god! Any luck getting her name? I drove up to royal but it was way to sketchy and too exposed to the highway for me to risk it.

WaltMayfield
02-16-20, 18:38
So curiosity got the best of me and I took a trip up to Cartersville. The new provider is named Sunny, mid to late 50's or so. Very petite, but not very attractive in my opinion. The massage was nonexistent barely even rubbing me. She just wasn't my cup of tea so opted for no extras but she was very clear they were still wide open for business. I did ask about Sunshine and I was pleased to hear she will be back next month.

Prospector12
02-18-20, 20:52
So curiosity got the best of me and I took a trip up to Cartersville. The new provider is named Sunny, mid to late 50's or so. Very petite, but not very attractive in my opinion. The massage was nonexistent barely even rubbing me. She just wasn't my cup of tea so opted for no extras but she was very clear they were still wide open for business. I did ask about Sunshine and I was pleased to hear she will be back next month.Sweet. I'm ready for a little fun in the sun.

SevenFigga
02-22-20, 23:51
Was in the area. Been a while. Dreamed of gigi. Same as others. Right to business. Great rack. A little belly but not bad. Pretty face for her age. No pretence. CBJ. Mish. K9. Finish. Great dream.

Prospector12
02-23-20, 06:04
Was in the area. Been a while. Dreamed of gigi. Same as others. Right to business. Great rack. A little belly but not bad. Pretty face for her age. No pretence. CBJ. Mish. K9. Finish. Great dream.Gigi only provider there?

USABarry
02-23-20, 18:18
Gigi only provider there?No. RTFF and you'll see there are at least two providers. As I was leaving I noticed some muffled sounds coming from the front room. Nodding towards the room Gigi told me she had a new girl and Sunshine may be returning soon. That was verified by another post in this thread.

Prospector12
02-24-20, 12:55
No. RTFF and you'll see there are at least two providers. As I was leaving I noticed some muffled sounds coming from the front room. Nodding towards the room Gigi told me she had a new girl and Sunshine may be returning soon. That was verified by another post in this thread.Good to know new girl is still there. Maybe they'll have 3 options in the near future.

Depot
02-24-20, 15:44
No. RTFF and you'll see there are at least two providers. As I was leaving I noticed some muffled sounds coming from the front room. Nodding towards the room Gigi told me she had a new girl and Sunshine may be returning soon. That was verified by another post in this thread.Sounds fun, damages?

People Pleasur
02-24-20, 17:15
Sounds fun, damages?Unless something has changed recently, house fee $60 and FS they ask $140. Historically they don't turn down any reasonable offer so if you like to negotiate they are typically willing.

Prospector12
02-24-20, 21:44
Sounds fun, damages?My experience has been 60/100 when visiting Gigi or sunshine. Haven't seen nor sampled the newer talent there.

SevenFigga
02-26-20, 00:08
Gigi only provider there?I was greeted by someone else. I was not impressed so I asked for gigi. Gigi is older but actually kind of cute in the face. Great personality. Huge rack.

Prospector12
02-26-20, 13:29
I was greeted by someone else. I was not impressed so I asked for gigi. Gigi is older but actually kind of cute in the face. Great personality. Huge rack.Gigi is fun and nice looking IMO esp for her age. Box seemed a little worn. Maybe it was the cover or she serviced a horse before me.

ComTech42
03-01-20, 17:24
All this talk about Gigi caused me to dream about her. In my dream she greeted me with a smile and asked where have I been.

Usual great experience, left smiling.

StripHerMaked
03-04-20, 10:31
Was thinking about heading down to Royal Spa in a few hours. I haven't been in over two years, they worth it? I think I heard they were under "new management".