PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Bbinsider
03-15-20, 23:24
By: WSBTV.com News Staff.

Updated: March 15,2020 - 12:21 PM.

GEORGIA The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Georgia is 99 cases and one death.2. 8 million people die every year in the US. Maybe I should be concern, but I'll be surprise if it takes out enough to move that number much and I bet they will mostly be old as dirt anyway. Too bad they had to destroy the economy over this.

Traveller501
03-20-20, 10:27
Many of the AMPs in the Atlanta area are closed due to COVID-19. Are the AMPs in Cartersville and Adairsville still open? Thinking about visiting tomorrow.

USABarry
03-21-20, 03:03
Many of the AMPs in the Atlanta area are closed due to COVID-19. Are the AMPs in Cartersville and Adairsville still open? Thinking about visiting tomorrow.TOFFT and let us know what you find. If it's anything like the Hwy 41 area around Kennesaw pickings are slim.

IrishDannyBoy
03-23-20, 18:52
TOFFT and let us know what you find. If it's anything like the Hwy 41 area around Kennesaw pickings are slim.Viva is closed until further notice. ABR is open. For now. But with the outbreak in cartersville and bartow county I would probably stay away for awhile. Just my personal opinion.

Traveller501
03-28-20, 12:33
Viva is closed until further notice. ABR is open. For now. But with the outbreak in cartersville and bartow county I would probably stay away for awhile. Just my personal opinion.AVR now has a sign saying closed until Apr 7. Vivi sign says they will be closed for 1 week and then will reevaluate the situation. We'll see.

Prospector12
04-20-20, 08:01
AVR now has a sign saying closed until Apr 7. Vivi sign says they will be closed for 1 week and then will reevaluate the situation. We'll see.ABR now has sign that reads. Closed covid19.

Prospector12
04-27-20, 07:51
ABR now has sign that reads. Closed covid19.Stopped by ABR Saturday. Gigi was there alone. Rocking some tan lines. As usual she was very accommodating.

Prospector12
05-10-20, 20:39
Stopped by ABR Saturday. Gigi was there alone. Rocking some tan lines. As usual she was very accommodating.Probably a little late but ABR closed for mother's day.

JimmyyZZ
05-12-20, 19:21
Has temporarily closed sign on door.

LuapW
05-15-20, 08:09
I received a text from Susan. They are now open.

TimberJack
05-15-20, 08:54
I received a text from Susan. They are now open.Is this the one on 41? I've seen it but never stopped in.

LuapW
05-16-20, 16:32
Is this the one on 41? I've seen it but never stopped in.Yes! Only HJ until she gets to know you.

TimberJack
05-16-20, 19:19
Yes! Only HJ until she gets to know you.Decent looking?

IrishDannyBoy
05-20-20, 15:12
I've seen Susan several times. Enjoy every time. But I haven't pressed for more past the HJ. But I will next time. What else is on the table with her? Honestly not hyped up?

JoGar
05-21-20, 14:08
The GA Asian Massage place in Adairsville is open again.

Prospector12
05-25-20, 12:47
Probably a little late but ABR closed for mother's day.ABR closed for Memorial Day. They need to add some help.

Prospector12
05-25-20, 13:32
Probably a little late but ABR closed for mother's day.ABR closed today Memorial Day.

WaltMayfield
05-26-20, 20:07
Any new talent in the area? Anything other than a HE besides ABR and Royal?

StripHerMaked
05-29-20, 17:56
What about Summer Massage? What should I expect? They're open again and I'm considering a trip, maybe today.

HeavyHitter12
05-30-20, 11:21
First time posting, long time monger. There is new talent at abr, name is Bebe. Same full menu options as GiGi. Late 40's, and box was tight. Made me back off some as she couldn't handle all of it, LOL. Damage was 1.6 I look forward to contributing more.

HH.

JoGar
05-31-20, 15:27
Visited the CAMP in Adairsville and had a short session with May. She was cute in a mildly slutty sort of way. She wore fishnet stockings, a jean miniskirt, and a loose top. She's maybe upper 30's but it's hard to tell. May greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then slapped my butt as I went into the room. Many CAMP ladies will work their way up to the tease on your backside, but May went straight for it. About 5 minutes in she was already wrapping her hands around to say howdy and started stroking my shaft. She still did a light massage, but that's not really her specialty. On the flip, she let me lift up her shirt to reveal no bra and lcute B cups that she let me play with and suck on.

The whole session was 30 min and total damage with tip was. 9.

I'll repeat, but not if I want a good massage.

RenzoLaFlare
06-01-20, 13:49
I've seen Susan several times. Enjoy every time. But I haven't pressed for more past the HJ. But I will next time. What else is on the table with her? Honestly not hyped up?Is Susan at Vivi? I've been there multiple times never get names. All I've ever gotten was HJ. Would love more!

USABarry
06-01-20, 14:23
There is new talent at abr, name is Bebe. Late 40's, and box was tight. Made me back off some as she couldn't handle all of it.She may have worked at ABR before. There was a Bibi (Bebe) that was there about 3 years ago. Then she was early to mid forties with a small box as described. She was a good time back then. I'm curious if the T / S is in operation. Sure would like it if it is.

HeavyHitter12
06-01-20, 18:12
She may have worked at ABR before. There was a Bibi (Bebe) that was there about 3 years ago. Then she was early to mid forties with a small box as described. She was a good time back then. I'm curious if the T / S is in operation. Sure would like it if it is.T / S still a no go. Working on it according to Gigi.

Lookn For Some
06-07-20, 16:36
What about Summer Massage? What should I expect? They're open again and I'm considering a trip, maybe today.Hey, been to Summer a couple of times. Straight massage, DIY ending. Good Massage. If you go, I would be interested to know if you had the same experience. Would love to get more there, but has never happened for me.

StripHerMaked
06-13-20, 12:31
Decided to go down and check it out. Got a girl named Summer. Very nice and cute body. A little plump, but not what I would call fat. Nice funbags, at least D. She wouldn't take everything all the way off, seemed to keep indicating that she didn't want to get in trouble. Still, let my hands roam when she "massaging" me. When she had me turn over for HJ, she pulled up her shirt for me and let me feel her melons and suck on her nipples. To do more required a tip, but then she pulled down her short denim shorts to get at her shaved pussy and nice plump butt. Total 130 for everything, hh. I've heard I can get more with repeat visits, anyone had more? I'd love to go back and get some full service. She has a nice big smile and the kitty was nice. Would love to have more fun with both.

JoGar
06-14-20, 01:06
Decided to go down and check it out. Got a girl named Summer. Very nice and cute body. A little plump, but not what I would call fat. Nice funbags, at least D. She wouldn't take everything all the way off, seemed to keep indicating that she didn't want to get in trouble. Still, let my hands roam when she "massaging" me. When she had me turn over for HJ, she pulled up her shirt for me and let me feel her melons and suck on her nipples. To do more required a tip, but then she pulled down her short denim shorts to get at her shaved pussy and nice plump butt. Total 130 for everything, hh. I've heard I can get more with repeat visits, anyone had more? I'd love to go back and get some full service. She has a nice big smile and the kitty was nice. Would love to have more fun with both.Usually this place had old ladies that just gave HJs. This new rotation definitely has younger, friskier, girls working right now that allow a lot of under the clothes roaming. I think they might be talked into CBJ, but I'd be very surprised about CFS. Let us know if you are able to get beyond a HJ.

StripHerMaked
06-15-20, 18:49
Usually this place had old ladies that just gave HJs. This new rotation definitely has younger, friskier, girls working right now that allow a lot of under the clothes roaming. I think they might be talked into CBJ, but I'd be very surprised about CFS. Let us know if you are able to get beyond a HJ.I will. I'm definitely asking for Summer again. I wonder if perhaps she speaks Russian? Not sure, she was reluctant to take her shirt all the way off, though she tucked it up so I could have all the fun I wanted while she rubbed away. At least maybe a CBJ.

StripHerMaked
06-15-20, 18:51
I saw that they're open again. I've been once, but it's been a while and I just got a HJ at the time. How much can I get here? Worth it? What should I expect for FS or at least CBJ?

JoGar
06-21-20, 03:14
Anyone know how to delete a post?

USABarry
06-21-20, 23:36
Anyone know how to delete a post?Click on the "Report Post" link button lower left corner of the post you want deleted. That takes you to another page where you can select the "Delete My Report" radio button in the selection list. Click the radio button (the radio button is the circle next to the requested action) and then hit submit. Only the OP can request to have their post deleted but Admin will take care of it once your request has been submitted.

JoGar
06-22-20, 08:01
Click on the "Report Post" link button lower left corner of the post you want deleted. That takes you to another page where you can select the "Delete My Report" radio button in the selection list. Click the radio button (the radio button is the circle next to the requested action) and then hit submit. Only the OP can request to have their post deleted but Admin will take care of it once your request has been submitted.Yeah, I've done that multiple times but no action has been taken. Admins are asleep at the wheel.

USABarry
06-23-20, 17:44
Yeah, I've done that multiple times but no action has been taken. Admins are asleep at the wheel.With this being a low activity thread I expect Admin doesn't check on it often. If your original post was the one you wanted them to delete you have done enough by editing to remove anything you didn't want posted. That ought to be good enough unless Admin want's to keep the thread clean.

StripHerMaked
06-24-20, 10:26
Stopped by Royal. The girl I got was cute, but they're doing the face mask thing right now. Got a HJ after the "massage". Nice rack on her, but I could only touch, not kiss or lick, because I had to wear a mask, too. She would only get out her tits, but she let my hands roam where ever. Next time I may keep going on down to ABR. I haven't been there yet, but I'm hearing good things.

HeavyHitter12
06-24-20, 13:39
Stopped by Royal. The girl I got was cute, but they're doing the face mask thing right now. Got a HJ after the "massage". Nice rack on her, but I could only touch, not kiss or lick, because I had to wear a mask, too. She would only get out her tits, but she let my hands roam where ever. Next time I may keep going on down to ABR. I haven't been there yet, but I'm hearing good things.Head down there as they offer Full menu at ABR $1.6. Always a great time.

Lookn For Some
06-26-20, 18:50
Stopped by Royal. The girl I got was cute, but they're doing the face mask thing right now. Got a HJ after the "massage". Nice rack on her, but I could only touch, not kiss or lick, because I had to wear a mask, too. She would only get out her tits, but she let my hands roam where ever. Next time I may keep going on down to ABR. I haven't been there yet, but I'm hearing good things.Did you have to pay extra for the HJ or is it part of the massage? Thinking of trying it tonight.

HeavyHitter12
06-27-20, 15:47
Dreamt of K Stone (Rossville) yesterday. Read several reports in the Chattanooga thread but figured I'd try it myself since work took me up that way. Started off a TS from a fugly 60 ish yo, and she never got near the boys. From there, went to the room and the other lady was busy so this woman (mamasan I guess) started with the most lackluster foot massage ever. Was about to leave when another woman (40 ish, hard to tell with masks) came in the room and took over. She was wearing really short shorts and no bra, so I figured hmm. Maybe? She left me uncovered the whole time and grazed me once, but that was as good as it got. Flipped over and gestured but she just smiled and told me I had a really nice body. Surprisingly, she Did allow some otc of the rear. Damage was 0. 8 (house fee). Not worth it and will not return.

IrishDannyBoy
06-28-20, 11:46
Did you have to pay extra for the HJ or is it part of the massage? Thinking of trying it tonight.You might want to rethink your question!!

MrNatURL
06-29-20, 11:18
Dreamt of K Stone (Rossville) yesterday. Read several reports in the Chattanooga thread but figured I'd try it myself since work took me up that way. Started off a TS from a fugly 60 ish yo, and she never got near the boys. From there, went to the room and the other lady was busy so this woman (mamasan I guess) started with the most lackluster foot massage ever. Was about to leave when another woman (40 ish, hard to tell with masks) came in the room and took over. She was wearing really short shorts and no bra, so I figured hmm. Maybe? She left me uncovered the whole time and grazed me once, but that was as good as it got. Flipped over and gestured but she just smiled and told me I had a really nice body. Surprisingly, she Did allow some otc of the rear. Damage was 0. 8 (house fee). Not worth it and will not return.When the heat is on these places and it may be, as the revenue from traffic tickets must be down, ect, you might need to make your request with a little more gusto, beginning with a show of cash which these Asian massagee crows seldom refuse. They always try to get more and you always say. "I bring more next time". It's a soft haggle.

MrNatURL
06-29-20, 11:31
Yeah, I've done that multiple times but no action has been taken. Admins are asleep at the wheel.Ha! I've been here for decades. A2 watches everything, and he doesn't humor a lot of "delete this" requests. Tip: Post as carefully as he curates. The is a high end board for the thinking monger, so elevate your game good Sir! Notice the lack of shit, spam & drivel? You get this level of quality for free. If only he ha a full stack DB Admin with some CSS to stand up his classifieds, so we could bypass STG and every other worthless site. Cost: about $100 K off the top for a pro. Nobody said this is easy.

People Pleasur
07-06-20, 22:14
Went to Asian the other day around lunch. Bad time to be there with lots of traffic in and out of the restaurant next door. Had to wait a few for one of you mongers getting a four hand to finish. Not sure the girl I drew but she was kind of plump with smaller breasts for her body size. Massage was fair with plenty of teasing. On the flip she went to town and allowed UTC all over. Only complaint was she got a little rough on the finish and didn't follow instructions well. Not sure why they think squeezing harder and slamming faster is a good thing. One Benjamin our the door. May repeat based on the other solid reviews. There was another good review on the Atlanta board FYI.

HeavyHitter12
07-07-20, 21:57
Stopped by this weekend and drew a late 40's typical Asian build, left the mask on which I was cool with. Agreed to an hour, and the massage itself was actually good. She started teasing around the halfway point. On the flip she played with jr and some Prostate play. Allowed otc top and bottom. After an explosive finish, cleaned me up real well but shorted me about 10 minutes, oh well. Total damage $1. 1. Will Definitely return.

Thebleed
07-09-20, 16:37
Been playing in the area a bit since coming back from furlough. Thanks everyone for the informative posts.

ViVi- $50 for the hour. Didn't catch the lady's name, but she was fit and attractive. Kept the mask on and didn't require one of me. I had a sweaty day at work and their table shower was very nice and she cleaned me thoroughly. Back to the room with a slightly below average back rub, but she did a very nice amount of teasing with her thighs around my head.

On to her working my front side. I had shown her my excitement from the prior teasing and she immediately satisfied my desire. With about 20 minutes on the clock at that point, I thought I was about to be summoned out the door, but to my surprise, she cleaned me up, threw on a sheet and gave me a very relaxing rubdown for the remainder of the time. 100 otd that was paid as I was leaving.

GQ- $100 for the hour. Out of my MP price range for the future. Drew a 40ish Asain lady, nice body, very flirtatious at times. Gave a fair massage, but was more interested in earning some money for herself. Quoted 60, 80, 100 hj, bj, full. Again more than I prefer to pay- especially after paying the hour rate. Told her I'd be happy with just the massage and she finally took 40 for the hj. Everything was fine, but for me, I don't enjoy FS MP places because the rates are more than the service. Just my line. I would recommend if someone wanted to go in for a half hour and pay her price. Better than Royal, in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

HeavyHitter12
07-10-20, 22:36
Been playing in the area a bit since coming back from furlough. Thanks everyone for the informative posts.

ViVi- $50 for the hour. Didn't catch the lady's name, but she was fit and attractive. Kept the mask on and didn't require one of me. I had a sweaty day at work and their table shower was very nice and she cleaned me thoroughly. Back to the room with a slightly below average back rub, but she did a very nice amount of teasing with her thighs around my head.

On to her working my front side. I had shown her my excitement from the prior teasing and she immediately satisfied my desire. With about 20 minutes on the clock at that point, I thought I was about to be summoned out the door, but to my surprise, she cleaned me up, threw on a sheet and gave me a very relaxing rubdown for the remainder of the time. 100 otd that was paid as I was leaving.

GQ- $100 for the hour. Out of my MP price range for the future. Drew a 40ish Asain lady, nice body, very flirtatious at times. Gave a fair massage, but was more interested in earning some money for herself. Quoted 60, 80, 100 hj, bj, full. Again more than I prefer to pay- especially after paying the hour rate. Told her I'd be happy with just the massage and she finally took 40 for the hj. Everything was fine, but for me, I don't enjoy FS MP places because the rates are more than the service. Just my line. I would recommend if someone wanted to go in for a half hour and pay her price. Better than Royal, in my opinion.

Hope this helps.Good report. Been waiting to see a report on GQ. Wanting to try but there is no private parking (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's right on the damn highway.

Thebleed
07-13-20, 14:16
Good report. Been waiting to see a report on GQ. Wanting to try but there is no private parking (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's right on the damn highway.There is quite a bit of traffic going by there. I'm not from the area, so didn't bother me.

I'm not sure how management feels about it, but there is concrete on the far side of the building one could park at to be more discrete.

Dboe0069
07-14-20, 16:13

Hope this helps.Went by GQ today and was a total waste of time. Lady was nice looking and dressed nice. Didn't allow touching at all. No extras even hinted at. I will stick with the places I know.

WaltMayfield
07-26-20, 19:33
It's been a fun month, ever since sunshine left ABR I've been searching for a new place. Recently I traveled down to Ga Asian drew Summer. I've seen reviews of her in the past either this is a new Summer or her D's shrunk to B's at best. Super flirty, decent back rub. On the flip about what was expected, tried to get the full menu and even broke the tipping rule and offered too much tip for CBJ but she wouldn't even take it. Standard tip and I was out the door.

I've been reading some of the Atlanta forum and Young's Asian in Acworth had been catching my eye. In the door a young, petite Yuyu greeted me. Offered 4 hand massage and since I had never had the pleasure and had a little extra walking around cash, I said sure why not. Cici soon joined, I would guess she was late 40's early 50's would have probably been a knock out 10-20 years ago. For those of you like I was and had never experienced a 4 hand I will say it's worth it massage wise! Hands down best massage I've ever had. On the flip Yuyu took charge, putting my hand on her ass and asked how much tip? I told her it was according to what was on the menu. Again tried for at least a CBJ but was turned down. She made a stroking motion and said this only. So being the standard tipper I said. 4 each. As she put my hand on her little A's under her bra she said. 6, I reluctantly agreed hoping that 4 hands wrapped around me would be as great as it sounded, but turned out Cici just wasn't very enthusiastic. She barely contributed by rubbing the boys from time to time. Total out the door 2. 4, probably won't return and if I do I will stick with Yuyu. I've been reading about a FS place in Norcross called Chalet, has anybody made the drive before? Happy Mongering.

HeavyHitter12
08-04-20, 15:43
It's been a fun month, ever since sunshine left ABR I've been searching for a new place. Recently I traveled down to Ga Asian drew Summer. I've seen reviews of her in the past either this is a new Summer or her D's shrunk to B's at best. Super flirty, decent back rub. On the flip about what was expected, tried to get the full menu and even broke the tipping rule and offered too much tip for CBJ but she wouldn't even take it. Standard tip and I was out the door.

I've been reading some of the Atlanta forum and Young's Asian in Acworth had been catching my eye. In the door a young, petite Yuyu greeted me. Offered 4 hand massage and since I had never had the pleasure and had a little extra walking around cash, I said sure why not. Cici soon joined, I would guess she was late 40's early 50's would have probably been a knock out 10-20 years ago. For those of you like I was and had never experienced a 4 hand I will say it's worth it massage wise! Hands down best massage I've ever had. On the flip Yuyu took charge, putting my hand on her ass and asked how much tip? I told her it was according to what was on the menu. Again tried for at least a CBJ but was turned down. She made a stroking motion and said this only. So being the standard tipper I said. 4 each. As she put my hand on her little A's under her bra she said. 6, I reluctantly agreed hoping that 4 hands wrapped around me would be as great as it sounded, but turned out Cici just wasn't very enthusiastic. She barely contributed by rubbing the boys from time to time. Total out the door 2. 4, probably won't return and if I do I will stick with Yuyu. I've been reading about a FS place in Norcross called Chalet, has anybody made the drive before? Happy Mongering.A fun time. More expensive than the usual at ABR. $$ or $$. 2, can't remember exactly. Worth the drive, but the talent last time was just so-so. Hit ABR up a few days ago, always a fun time. One of you already had Gigi, so I had Bebe. She's fun, box is just so tight, can not take a pounding and would not ride. Said jr was too much for her, LOL. But great attitude and that makes up for it for me. Be safe out there.

Bbinsider
08-04-20, 22:09
A fun time. More expensive than the usual at ABR. $$ or $$. 2, can't remember exactly. Worth the drive, but the talent last time was just so-so. Hit ABR up a few days ago, always a fun time. One of you already had Gigi, so I had Bebe. She's fun, box is just so tight, can not take a pounding and would not ride. Said jr was too much for her, LOL. But great attitude and that makes up for it for me. Be safe out there.You can easily get by with $. 6 or $. 8 there.

HeavyHitter12
08-05-20, 07:53
You can easily get by with $. 6 or $. 8 there.$$ was the house plus tip for the full menu and I'm OK with that.

IrishDannyBoy
08-07-20, 14:20
Has anyone every gotten a four hand at ABR? Don't think it will happen, but curious!

Bbinsider
08-08-20, 22:19
Has anyone every gotten a four hand at ABR? Don't think it will happen, but curious!Why not? Money talks.

ScottySmith
08-10-20, 12:55
Has anyone every gotten a four hand at ABR? Don't think it will happen, but curious!I have put this on here before, but a few years ago I was in a session with Gigi and we had just gotten started. She was riding me and someone started knocking on the door and they were going back and forth in Korean. Her "best" customer was there and she asked if I would be willing to switch girls. So I pulled out, the new girl cleaned me up and I started back over with her. Not technically a threesome. But close! The second girl was the older lady that was there for a while with the good body.

TimberJack
08-11-20, 14:04
Did ABR get table shower fixed?

HeavyHitter12
08-11-20, 14:36
Did ABR get table shower fixed?It wasn't last week. Every time I ask, she says "soon. " So, who knows.

IrishDannyBoy
08-11-20, 16:46
Did ABR get table shower fixed?Yes. It works fine now.

TheTruth6300
08-11-20, 16:58
Has any one tried the new massage place off of Bells Ferry Rd going towards Canton. Its right next to the Goodwill in that little shopping center. It says foot rubs in window but I didn't have time to go in to see what it was all about.

SeroBliss
08-12-20, 20:02
So I live Alabama and really nothing around my area that doesn't require a lot of visits to get anything. I decided to drive to cartersville and go to vivi massage as I saw it had a table shower. There was one lady working nice looking older my guess late 40's decent English. She had me get undressed and started with a very good massage I asked for the shower and she said ohh your not dirty from work after after. I said ok and on the flip she put a towel over me but she massaged my groin area under the towel as I was about to remove it she did and continue to tease finally working up to the grand finale roaming Otc was allowed. After she gave me a foot and leg massage that was great I asked again for shower but she brought several hot towels instead. Very pleasant I will repeat but its about hour half drive away. I saw another girl actually cleaning the shower so that maybe why I didn't get one. $. Out the door good value. Thanks to Irishdannyboy for his recommendations. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

IrishDannyBoy
08-12-20, 21:27
So I live Alabama and really nothing around my area that doesn't require a lot of visits to get anything. I decided to drive to cartersville and go to vivi massage as I saw it had a table shower. There was one lady working nice looking older my guess late 40's decent English. She had me get undressed and started with a very good massage I asked for the shower and she said ohh your not dirty from work after after. I said ok and on the flip she put a towel over me but she massaged my groin area under the towel as I was about to remove it she did and continue to tease finally working up to the grand finale roaming Otc was allowed. After she gave me a foot and leg massage that was great I asked again for shower but she brought several hot towels instead. Very pleasant I will repeat but its about hour half drive away. I saw another girl actually cleaning the shower so that maybe why I didn't get one. $. Out the door good value. Thanks to Irishdannyboy for his recommendations. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.No problem bro!

JoshKing990
08-16-20, 14:40
Hey,

Sounds like an odd question but any recommendations on a spot that does edging and let's you watch porn while being edged and serviced?

Been going to the one in Adairsville a lot.

MeesterMan
08-16-20, 16:25
Back in town for a few days and had been looking forward to visiting some of the old favorites. Didn't have time to get to ABR today so I went to GQ. Door was shut, open sign was off, and no one answered when I called.

So I went up the road to Royal. Came in mama started talking down the hall, tellingHer to wait by the door. Then brought me to room to undress, pay for the half hour, and then taken to TS by mamasan. Back in the room I waited 2-3 minutes and a nicely built lady jumped into the room. Literally. She was in a great mood, and began a short back rub, and started negotiation on the flip. Rates were higher than I'm used to, but got her down to 80 for Russian service. She had a great pair and I think they were natural. One car in the lot when I arrived, so my guess is only one girl working plus mamasan.

IrishDannyBoy
08-25-20, 10:56
Everyone please be careful with post and info given. To think that LE doesn't patrol this site and others that similar out there, is a grave error. They do! I'm from Alabama and they are cracking down on some of the UTR things that go on here in AMP'S. Please keep in mind. If you enjoyed your visit to a particular place, and you want to enjoy future visits. Be careful what all you post. If the history of what's available at a place is already posted. Odds are it's still available. If they know you and are used to seeing you visit them.

HeavyHitter12
08-25-20, 14:42
Be careful for PM's as well from users with zero history. Had one the other day asking specific questions about a certain provider. I didn't bite, as it was too suspicious. Stay safe.

USABarry
08-26-20, 05:09
Be careful for PM's as well from users with zero history. Had one the other day asking specific questions about a certain provider. I didn't bite, as it was too suspicious. Stay safe.

Everyone please be careful with post and info given. To think that LE doesn't patrol this site and others that similar out there, is a grave error. They do! I'm from Alabama and they are cracking down on some of the UTR things that go on here in AMP'S. Please keep in mind. If you enjoyed your visit to a particular place, and you want to enjoy future visits. Be careful what all you post. If the history of what's available at a place is already posted. Odds are it's still available. If they know you and are used to seeing you visit them.LE usually doesn't waste time unless a complaint is filed because the charge is only a misdemeanor. Who files? A pissed off wife for one. If a post about service rendered is several years old rest assured LE isn't bothering with them. I expect the "Bama issue is due to a complaint being filed or a politician wanting to make a name for themselves. Go follow the Robert Kraft story from Florida and you'll see what I mean.

DocHolliday35
09-10-20, 07:57
I will be in the area tomorrow, any recommendations for Canton?

HeavyHitter12
09-10-20, 10:11
Sue is back at ABR. Not a beauty queen, late 50's, you know the usual Asian bod. But, she STILL has that tight box. Smallest box I've encountered in my few years area of mongering. Hate to report on ABR again, but this thread needs some kind of report.

HeavyHitter12
09-10-20, 11:08
I will be in the area tomorrow, any recommendations for Canton?Young's in Acworth is always a good time. 15-20 min away.

Prospector12
09-21-20, 20:58
Sue is back at ABR. Not a beauty queen, late 50's, you know the usual Asian bod. But, she STILL has that tight box. Smallest box I've encountered in my few years area of mongering. Hate to report on ABR again, but this thread needs some kind of report.No Sue this weekend at ABR. Gigi said things were slow. Not many customers nor does anyone want to come in to work there.

SkyWookie
09-25-20, 11:46
Young's in Acworth is always a good time. 15-20 min away.Typical damage at youngs? I like to take a nice ride sometimes to try new spots, just curious what kind of pricing they have.

HeavyHitter12
09-25-20, 11:56
Typical damage at youngs? I like to take a nice ride sometimes to try new spots, just curious what kind of pricing they have.It's very typical. House is. 6. Standard ending $ OTD. Haven't been in a few weeks, but they offer a good 4 hand if you're into it. Damage on that was $. 8. Usually they're girls with good attitudes, haven't had a mechanical experience there. As always, YMMV.

JoGar
09-25-20, 17:01
I recently visited SiSi Massage in Marietta. Typical CAMP experience but with the table shower. Also had the ceiling bars for some back walking. I had Apple who was petite and very friendly. Decent massage and allowed UTC roaming during HE. $ total damage. Would repeat!

Chase601
09-25-20, 17:16
Any recommended places? Getting tired of wasting money on an at best ok massage.

WaltMayfield
09-26-20, 12:52
Any recommended places? Getting tired of wasting money on an at best ok massage.I've been driving down to Li massage on the windy hill exit lately, best AMP massage I've ever had. Standard ending I haven't been able to score any extras but that doesn't stop me from asking every time. $ OTD they normally hit me up for more tip and I just tell them more fun more tip. It's in a shopping center so if you are worried about parking in front of it you can easily play it off.

Happy mongering fellas.

HeavyHitter12
09-26-20, 13:46
Any recommended places? Getting tired of wasting money on an at best ok massage.Are you wanting a good massage or a good ending?

WaltMayfield
09-26-20, 15:01
Are you wanting a good massage or a good ending?Let's hear your pick for both!

HeavyHitter12
09-27-20, 09:56
Let's hear your pick for both!OK, best massage I've had in Nw ga area was from Vivi (Cville). But the best ending, from a camp in this area was from young's. Now let's hear yours!

WaltMayfield
09-27-20, 14:38
Just posted this in the Atlanta forum but it's a short drive for those of why'all who are bored with Dalton and Cartersville.

Li has been my go to lately because they give such a good massage. Got there last night around 8:30,5 or 6 were laying on the couches. They were all super excited to see some business. They took my temp and all had on masks but still some of the better looking AMP girls. As I was being led back one girl from the front yelled down the hall "2 girls more fun! So I obliged and told her to join us. I drew Alex, I slightly chubby late 30's, and another girl I never could understand her name but it sounded like she said Pogo, short, slim average early 30's Chinese girl.

They hugged me and kissed my neck once in the room and told me how happy they were to see me again. They started to leave the room so I could undress but I told them it's more fun if they help. So they slowly and seductively undressed me. I laid down and they gave me one of the best 4 hands I have ever received. Plenty of attention to all the right parts. On the flip they kept on grazing the naughty bits commenting on how "strong your solider" was.

The ending came around and of course I tried to get FS but I've never had any hints of it at Li. They told me no they would get in trouble. So I asked what was on the menu and they grabbed my "solider" with all four hands and proceeded with the motion. A few minutes into it and Alex, who had some very impressive natural Ax's for an Asian, put my hand OTC and asked if I want more. I told her I always want more. She put my hand on her bare breasts and said $10 more then lifted her shirt. I told her that should be included and she took both tits out and rubbed them in my face and said $10 more again. I told her if both girls did it I'd do $10 more. They both agreed. So I finished with both girls stroking my "strong solider" with 4 tits in my mouth. $$. 2 OTD. I thought about going back today and making an appointment with Alex and see if I could get CBJ.

Happy Mongering fellas.

JoGar
10-01-20, 23:31
Wanted to try for myself, but sadly no happiness provided here. I had a decent / mediocre massage there. Will not return.

Stiffer69
10-24-20, 02:01
It's very typical. House is. 6. Standard ending $ OTD. Haven't been in a few weeks, but they offer a good 4 hand if you're into it. Damage on that was $. 8. Usually they're girls with good attitudes, haven't had a mechanical experience there. As always, YMMV.Wondering about Youngs and 4 hand massage, so if this info is correct, then $. 80 for hour with 4 hands? So, my real dream is about what comes after massage (extra activities).

My dream is not only 2 girls for massage, but to have both girls each be Cowgirls! Any ideas what a dream like that would run? Has anyone actually had this dream?

Coming down from Chattanooga in a few weeks and would love to experience this dream. Please PM me with details.

Thanks.

Stiffer69.

HeavyHitter12
10-24-20, 14:10
Wondering about Youngs and 4 hand massage, so if this info is correct, then $. 80 for hour with 4 hands? So, my real dream is about what comes after massage (extra activities).

My dream is not only 2 girls for massage, but to have both girls each be Cowgirls! Any ideas what a dream like that would run? Has anyone actually had this dream?

Coming down from Chattanooga in a few weeks and would love to experience this dream. Please PM me with details.

Thanks.

Stiffer69.So at a CAMP, like Young's, that's def not on the menu. But I know a place further south where that could be a possibility. Check PM.

MassageAwesome
10-25-20, 20:54
I went to Vivi in Cartersville. There was a lady wearing red sweatpants with no ass and jacked up looking teeth standing outside. She led me to a room. Saw another woman in black workout pants watching tv. I drew her (thank God). She wore a mask but looked like your typical older Asian woman with a typical average ass. The only difference between her and average was she had big tits. I'm thinking high C (and no not the drink). Told me her name was Cindy. Gave a great hard deep massage with a little teasing. Her tits kept bumping onto the back of my head. Toweled me down within 30 minutes. On the flip asked if I wanted a massage "there" and of course I did. At first she took her sweet precious time going slow and sensual like foreplay. Then about 5 minutes later she went sensual yo jackhammer in a millisecond. She allowed UTC on top. I'm sure she'd allowed UTC bottom but playing with those tits was enough. I'm surprised her jackhammering got anything out of me, especially considered I got some action a few hours prior. Afterwards she cleaned me up and did an amazing front and foot massage. I got shorted 10 minutes because I think one of her regulars came in asking for her. It was fine because I got a great massage and HE. She left the door open during the massage. Made me think she either was going to switcheroo with the other girl or they were going to give me a surprise 4 hand (no one else was there when I arrived). Standard. 6 + . 4. I was almost going to give her my # but this place is too far. It's not worth an hour drive for me, even to see the tits. I may come back when I'm traveling for Christmas. I still had a good time.

SevenFigga
10-26-20, 21:51
Back in town for a few days and had been looking forward to visiting some of the old favorites. Didn't have time to get to ABR today so I went to GQ. Door was shut, open sign was off, and no one answered when I called.

So I went up the road to Royal. Came in mama started talking down the hall, tellingHer to wait by the door. Then brought me to room to undress, pay for the half hour, and then taken to TS by mamasan. Back in the room I waited 2-3 minutes and a nicely built lady jumped into the room. Literally. She was in a great mood, and began a short back rub, and started negotiation on the flip. Rates were higher than I'm used to, but got her down to 80 for Russian service. She had a great pair and I think they were natural. One car in the lot when I arrived, so my guess is only one girl working plus mamasan.She has a great rack. Not natural, but look natural. She's a gem.

IrishDannyBoy
11-08-20, 22:36
I visit several places in northwest Georgia. I have my favorite. But was thinking of giving Young's a try. Does anyone have more than just a HE experience? Please PM me!

TwoInchesHard
11-13-20, 17:55
Getting around to reporting. I've been putting loads in Gigi for several years at ABR in Cartersville. I hardly let her get a massage in, but she's really good at it. Have also seen Sue and Bebe there, but they don't seem to like dick as much as Gigi. $0. 6 door fee and $0. 8 for upgrade will get you everything you need. They also do two-girl if they're working and not busy and you bring a little more (not sure how much, just said, "More" Gigi is Korean, 40's, big rack, no ass, hair changes year to year.

ComTech42
11-19-20, 22:45
Getting around to reporting. I've been putting loads in Gigi for several years at ABR in Cartersville. I hardly let her get a massage in, but she's really good at it. Have also seen Sue and Bebe there, but they don't seem to like dick as much as Gigi. $0. 6 door fee and $0. 8 for upgrade will get you everything you need. They also do two-girl if they're working and not busy and you bring a little more (not sure how much, just said, "More" Gigi is Korean, 40's, big rack, no ass, hair changes year to year.Gigi is the real deal. Always dependable. No games worth stopping by.

WaltMayfield
11-22-20, 17:44
Went by last night for a quick visit, drew Regina. She was a mid 40's average Asian body with B bolt ons. Very firm massage, standard flip asked to see the girls and she happily complied. Standard fee / tip, $. Overall I give the visit a solid 7. Happy Mongering Fellas.

USABarry
11-23-20, 16:49
Gigi is the real deal. Always dependable. No games worth stopping by.I agree. Seen Sue and Bebe (Bibi) recently but IMO Gigi is a better experience. Don't think Bebe is there right now. My only problem is the TS isn't available.

StratorSux1984
12-01-20, 08:40
Has anyone been to Oriental in Villa Rica lately. Used to be a girl there named Amy. Mind of heavy set but gave a great massage. I don't think she works there anymore. Tried to call and ask and said she wasn't there, but I'm not real sure they even understood what I was talking about. If anyone knows her whereabouts pm me.

People Pleasur
12-04-20, 19:40
Went by last night for a quick visit, drew Regina. She was a mid 40's average Asian body with B bolt ons. Very firm massage, standard flip asked to see the girls and she happily complied. Standard fee / tip, $. Overall I give the visit a solid 7. Happy Mongering Fellas.I went by before the Holiday. Not sure who I drew but the massage was very hard and aggressive even though I asked for medium. Funny because the finish was good but she didn't use much pressure there at all. All speed, no friction. It got the job done though.

BHenderson5309
12-07-20, 19:05
I had been to a favorite spot in Gainesville before moving to this area. Read the reviews here and thought I would try this out.

Got in and it was the usual. 6 at the door. The girls name started with an L I think but I honestly can't remember. I'm terrible, I know. She asked if I I was new and about what I did. We talked during a fairly perfunctory massage and she oohed and awed at the flip. She didn't negotiate or ask anything more but just started going to town. I was about to be hands on and we were both having fun but she paused and asked if I was okay. I told her I I was looking for FS and she looked saddened. Oh, no, she said, too long. She paused a bit longer and said, you wait? I nodded in agreement. After about 15 minutes a new girl walks in. I find it its gigi. She smiles and says, you HJ? I said, I'm looking for full service. She says oh. You wait? And I nod. I'll wait.

Another 15 minutes or so and L comes back in laughing out loud. She says it was funny that she came in expecting HJ but that's not what I wanted. She continues to strip and says this is good? I Nod and she motions me to move to let her lie down on the table. We go to work this way and right when I'm thinking we could move to another position in comes Gigi spanking my ass and doing other amazing things with her hands. It doesn't take long after that.

Gigi laughs and says how funny it was that she came in for HJ when I wanted more. Gigi leaves and L whispers that I should come back soon. No tip is negotiated so I leave 1. 0 and head out there for more satisfied then I have been at any other parlor. Great experience, will return.

People Pleasur
12-08-20, 21:24
Has anyone been to Oriental in Villa Rica lately. Used to be a girl there named Amy. Mind of heavy set but gave a great massage. I don't think she works there anymore. Tried to call and ask and said she wasn't there, but I'm not real sure they even understood what I was talking about. If anyone knows her whereabouts pm me.I went there a couple time two years ago after seeing several good reviews of Amy. She was already gone and they went out of their way during the massage to indicate extras were not available. I tried twice. I'm not the most experienced guy around here by far but they left no doubt that any advances by me were unwelcome. Maybe that has changed? It would be wonderful for me if they had changed their ways! Very convenient for me.

IrishDannyBoy
12-08-20, 23:03
Has anyone every gotten a 4 hand there? 2 girls same time? Please PM! Thinking about going by really soon! Want to get some idea of that possibility!! Been there many times but never tried that route. Thanks guys.

Prospector12
12-08-20, 23:33
Has anyone every gotten a 4 hand there? 2 girls same time? Please PM! Thinking about going by really soon! Want to get some idea of that possibility!! Been there many times but never tried that route. Thanks guys.I sure it's possible and would love to give it a go myself However Gigi has been the only one there when I've visited.

Prospector12
12-08-20, 23:37
I had been to a favorite spot in Gainesville before moving to this area. Read the reviews here and thought I would try this out.

Got in and it was the usual. 6 at the door. The girls name started with an L I think but I honestly can't remember. I'm terrible, I know. She asked if I I was new and about what I did. We talked during a fairly perfunctory massage and she oohed and awed at the flip. She didn't negotiate or ask anything more but just started going to town. I was about to be hands on and we were both having fun but she paused and asked if I was okay. I told her I I was looking for FS and she looked saddened. Oh, no, she said, too long. She paused a bit longer and said, you wait? I nodded in agreement. After about 15 minutes a new girl walks in. I find it its gigi. She smiles and says, you HJ? I said, I'm looking for full service. She says oh. You wait? And I nod. I'll wait.

Another 15 minutes or so and L comes back in laughing out loud. She says it was funny that she came in expecting HJ but that's not what I wanted. She continues to strip and says this is good? I Nod and she motions me to move to let her lie down on the table. We go to work this way and right when I'm thinking we could move to another position in comes Gigi spanking my ass and doing other amazing things with her hands. It doesn't take long after that.

Gigi laughs and says how funny it was that she came in for HJ when I wanted more. Gigi leaves and L whispers that I should come back soon. No tip is negotiated so I leave 1. 0 and head out there for more satisfied then I have been at any other parlor. Great experience, will return.Could you give a description of L?

Frankie14
12-09-20, 00:10
I agree. Seen Sue and Bebe (Bibi) recently but IMO Gigi is a better experience. Don't think Bebe is there right now. My only problem is the TS isn't available.Can someone help a fellow out? I looked up ABR in Cartersville and I get vending businesses. Feel free to share an address or phone number for them. Thanks in advance!

Prospector12
12-09-20, 11:32
Can someone help a fellow out? I looked up ABR in Cartersville and I get vending businesses. Feel free to share an address or phone number for them. Thanks in advance!1xx5 north Tennessee st Cartersville- kinda hidden behind gas station.

USABarry
12-10-20, 04:28
Could you give a description of L?I think he's referring to a new girl, Elise. Short (Aren't they all? With long black hair and "C's". Her hair is thick and goes nearly to her ass. Has a little trouble understanding the southern drawl. About Gigi's age.

Can someone help a fellow out? I looked up ABR in Cartersville and I get vending businesses. Feel free to share an address or phone number for them. Thanks in advance!Go to N Tennessee and E Fenton on Google maps street level. Head south on Tennessee. On the east side behind the Chevron is the Spa. Big sign over the door seen from street level says Body Rub.

HeavyHitter12
12-11-20, 16:00
I think he's referring to a new girl, Elise. Short (Aren't they all? With long black hair and "C's". Her hair is thick and goes nearly to her ass. Has a little trouble understanding the southern drawl. About Gigi's age.

Go to N Tennessee and E Fenton on Google maps street level. Head south on Tennessee. On the east side behind the Chevron is the Spa. Big sign over the door seen from street level says Body Rub.Very accurate description of Elise. Saw her when I visited GiGi last night and she asked if I wanted to try the "new girl. " I did not, because I was in the mood for Gigi. And she came through like always. Gigi is always a lot of fun.

TboSixString
12-17-20, 18:30
Is there a number for ABR? I'm really wanting to drive from Alabama, but would love to make an appointment. Pm if necessary. TIA.

TwoInchesHard
12-18-20, 10:02
Is there a number for ABR? I'm really wanting to drive from Alabama, but would love to make an appointment. Pm if necessary. TIA.You do not need an appointment. They'll just say, "Come in" if you ask them for one. And even if they agree to an appointment time, if they're busy when you get there, then it is what it is. You'd be better off trying to schedule a time for the wind to blow.

TboSixString
12-18-20, 11:53
You do not need an appointment. They'll just say, "Come in" if you ask them for one. And even if they agree to an appointment time, if they're busy when you get there, then it is what it is. You'd be better off trying to schedule a time for the wind to blow.Thanks for the feedback.

WaltMayfield
12-18-20, 17:56
I think he's referring to a new girl, Elise. Short (Aren't they all? With long black hair and "C's". Her hair is thick and goes nearly to her ass. Has a little trouble understanding the southern drawl. About Gigi's age.

Go to N Tennessee and E Fenton on Google maps street level. Head south on Tennessee. On the east side behind the Chevron is the Spa. Big sign over the door seen from street level says Body Rub.What's your guess on her age? I've been boycotting them since sunshine left.

USABarry
12-19-20, 05:40
What's your guess on her age? I've been boycotting them since sunshine left.She's around the same age as Sunshine was give or take a few years.

IrishDannyBoy
12-19-20, 17:36
She's around the same age as Sunshine was give or take a few years.Oh yes, does anyone know where sunshine went? I never got to spend time with her!!

Viper2
12-21-20, 00:48
Ga asian massage in adairsville.

Got a 30 min for $50, was nice but was hoping for more after. When she said she was done, I asked about extras and got shot down, "massage only". I guess since I got the older lady instead of the flirty one when I walked in the door. Next time I will make sure to specify. I don't typically do massage parlors so I'm sure YMMV.

IrishDannyBoy
12-24-20, 14:23
Has anyone every gotten more than HJ here? Can PM any dreams had about there.

MassageAwesome
12-27-20, 11:02
Hit up Vivi Massage in Cartersville. Asked for Cindy (saw her there a couple months ago: big tits, medium flat ass). Cindy came out and said she had another person and tried to throw me on the girl who greeted me. While that girl was ok, I preferred Cindy. I told her I'd come back another time and she asked me to stay. After waiting 10 minutes I decided to leave but other girl called for Cindy and Cindy told me she was going to take care of me and the other girl would massage the first guy (whoever that was, sorry man). Anyways, I apologized to Cindy for everything and she smiled and told me it was totally fine. Gave a great massage and on the flip took her time being sensual at first but then went faster (but not jackhammer fast). Let me pull up shirt to see her big tits (maybe high C or low D with medium sized nipples). She even rubbed them all over my chest during. She kept saying "fuck fuck" during (at least it wasn't that stupid labored "I'm about to have a baby" breathing). After cleanup she gave me a great front massage. Had a little convo. She said was married but not happy and has a son in college. She shorted me 5 minutes and left the room twice but I didn't care at all. Total was 60 and gave her 50 for the great massage, HJ, and for switching over to massage me (TBH I think she wanted to. I saw the dude she was massage and he was old, hairy, and heavy set). If this place wasn't so far I'd make this a go to.

I may come back on my way back to Atlanta. Great time!

USABarry
12-27-20, 19:49
Oh yes, does anyone know where sunshine went? I never got to spend time with her!!Gigi told me Sunshine fell in the shower and hurt her back. That was well over a year ago. Haven't heard from her since.

IrishDannyBoy
12-27-20, 22:35
Gigi told me Sunshine fell in the shower and hurt her back. That was well over a year ago. Haven't heard from her since.That's not good. Must be pretty bad then. Well wish her luck. Thanks for the update.

People Pleasur
12-28-20, 18:39
Ga asian massage in adairsville.

Got a 30 min for $50, was nice but was hoping for more after. When she said she was done, I asked about extras and got shot down, "massage only". I guess since I got the older lady instead of the flirty one when I walked in the door. Next time I will make sure to specify. I don't typically do massage parlors so I'm sure YMMV.That's odd. I haven't heard of anyone getting turned down before.

On another note, if you go on a Sunday evening, don't be surprised if you walk out to a full parking lot and people going to the church in the same complex.

People Pleasur
12-28-20, 18:42
Has anyone every gotten more than HJ here? Can PM any dreams had about there.It's a CAMP. Highly unlikely you will get more than the standard.

Viper2
12-29-20, 15:01
That's odd. I haven't heard of anyone getting turned down before.

On another note, if you go on a Sunday evening, don't be surprised if you walk out to a full parking lot and people going to the church in the same complex.Yea, I don't know. I just figured it was because I got the older lady, the younger girl was definitely flirty, but I wasn't given a choice, just shown a room. This was a Saturday evening, there were quite a few cars for the restaurant next door. Also, I know what AMP stands for but CAMP?

HeavyHitter12
12-29-20, 16:21
Yea, I don't know. I just figured it was because I got the older lady, the younger girl was definitely flirty, but I wasn't given a choice, just shown a room. This was a Saturday evening, there were quite a few cars for the restaurant next door. Also, I know what AMP stands for but CAMP?Chinese. CAMPs are Chinese. KAMPs are Korean. KAMPs equal FS, and CAMPs are whatever you can negotiate, mainly HJ.

TheTruth6300
12-29-20, 20:30
Been here twice in like 2 months and Gigi gave be bbcip with out even asking is this normal was just curious not that I'm complaining LOL.

MrNatURL
12-31-20, 00:58
Was headed to ATL and decided to try something different. Went to ABR for 1st time on a typically busy day at a busy time, based on these reviews and I thank you all for your info. Some dude rolled up in a black F250 and raced in. I went in shortly after and asked if I should come back but Elise welcomed me in and took me back. She's very intuitive, asked me if I was married and I said yes, she said "ah, no oil" Smart. She was very pleasant and put me at ease quickly. Of course, it's not my first rodeo and she quickly determined I was a legitimate client. As for a woman of this vintage, put together as well as can be expected and better than average. The massage was good enough, not the best but good and the entire session was hassle free. Obviously Elise is very experienced. Given the price, service, and ambience, I would say this was a good value and I would repeat.

I don't know why no table shower, so I ask, did that stop with COVID or was it never available?

Bbinsider
12-31-20, 10:01
Was headed to ATL and decided to try something different. Went to ABR for 1st time on a typically busy day at a busy time, based on these reviews and I thank you all for your info. Some dude rolled up in a black F250 and raced in. I went in shortly after and asked if I should come back but Elise welcomed me in and took me back. She's very intuitive, asked me if I was married and I said yes, she said "ah, no oil" Smart. She was very pleasant and put me at ease quickly. Of course, it's not my first rodeo and she quickly determined I was a legitimate client. As for a woman of this vintage, put together as well as can be expected and better than average. The massage was good enough, not the best but good and the entire session was hassle free. Obviously Elise is very experienced. Given the price, service, and ambience, I would say this was a good value and I would repeat.

I don't know why no table shower, so I ask, did that stop with COVID or was it never available?The table shower has been "broken" there for a long time. How old is Elize?

AcWorthDude
12-31-20, 10:23

I don't know why no table shower, so I ask, did that stop with COVID or was it never available?Like binsider wrote, that table shower has been broken for a long time. Seems like they would fix the thing. So how vintage was she? Last time I was there (maybe this past February) the lady had to be around 70. Have they got any younger girls back in yet? There is a hooter around the corner. I usually go have a beer and stare at some hot chicks before heading to A B are.

Prospector12
12-31-20, 21:31
Been here twice in like 2 months and Gigi gave be bbcip with out even asking is this normal was just curious not that I'm complaining LOL.It is not surprising. I've been offered but have declined.

Prospector12
01-01-21, 08:09
Been here twice in like 2 months and Gigi gave be bbcip with out even asking is this normal was just curious not that I'm complaining LOL.Read Irishdannyboys post 196 dated 10 2 19 on this thread for some key info.

MrNatURL
01-02-21, 11:31
The table shower has been "broken" there for a long time. How old is Elize?Early 40's maybe? Late 30's. Hard to tell with the Asians. They hit the wall at about 30 and hang up the cleats at 70 so you never can tell. This one though still has some go and the body is as good as its going to get for this area, but I'm not too picky in that way. If you need a model body, AMPs are not the right place to be looking, know what I mean?

ThroneAwaze
01-05-21, 17:20
New to the area. What are the hours of operation at ABR? Is there an optimal time to ensure good service? Hearing about Gigi gets me excited.

StripHerMaked
01-25-21, 09:48
Been twice, popped for HJ both times. So far, best place I've found in the area. Gigi is fun. She's got a bit of belly on her at the moment, I wondered if she maybe was expecting? Not trying to be mean, just an observation.

Still, she's fun. Last time I went, while she was doing the massage, I suddenly felt soft skin brush up against my leg while I was lying on my stomach. In glancing back, I saw she had dropped her dress (just a cover-up like maybe someone would wear on the beach) and she was completely nude. Full roaming allowed on the flip and she did some Russian and finished me with HJ. I will go back. Those boobs make me hard just thinking about it. Anyone experienced her CBJ? I don't do anything bare.

ScottySmith
01-25-21, 12:55
Been twice, popped for HJ both times. So far, best place I've found in the area. Gigi is fun. She's got a bit of belly on her at the moment, I wondered if she maybe was expecting? Not trying to be mean, just an observation.

Still, she's fun. Last time I went, while she was doing the massage, I suddenly felt soft skin brush up against my leg while I was lying on my stomach. In glancing back, I saw she had dropped her dress (just a cover-up like maybe someone would wear on the beach) and she was completely nude. Full roaming allowed on the flip and she did some Russian and finished me with HJ. I will go back. Those boobs make me hard just thinking about it. Anyone experienced her CBJ? I don't do anything bare.I would not think that she is expecting. She has to be 45-55 years old. There has always been a belly there. Last time I visited, she opened the door buck naked and never dressed even when we were finished and she was walking around and gathering up laundry.

StripHerMaked
01-25-21, 19:26
I would not think that she is expecting. She has to be 45-55 years old. There has always been a belly there. Last time I visited, she opened the door buck naked and never dressed even when we were finished and she was walking around and gathering up laundry.I would love to be greeted by a naked Gigi. Yeah, she stayed naked after my last massage. She's so much fun.

HeavyHitter12
01-25-21, 20:54

Still, she's fun. Last time I went, while she was doing the massage, I suddenly felt soft skin brush up against my leg while I was lying on my stomach. In glancing back, I saw she had dropped her dress (just a cover-up like maybe someone would wear on the beach) and she was completely nude. Full roaming allowed on the flip and she did some Russian and finished me with HJ. I will go back. Those boobs make me hard just thinking about it. Anyone experienced her CBJ? I don't do anything bare.I've experienced her CBJ probably 12-14 times. It's always leading up to the CFS, which I prefer between the two.

CosmicDice
01-27-21, 02:03
What are the rates for everything at ABR? Is there a time limit?

StripHerMaked
01-27-21, 11:08
What are the rates for everything at ABR? Is there a time limit?I've never really watched the clock when I've been there, but I think its 60 for hh. I've only sprung for HJ, but it was a reasonable 40. I'm told from there it's 60 and 80 (BJ and FS).

I think I need to head down and get some head.

HeavyHitter12
01-27-21, 13:08
I've never really watched the clock when I've been there, but I think its 60 for hh. I've only sprung for HJ, but it was a reasonable 40. I'm told from there it's 60 and 80 (BJ and FS).

I think I need to head down and get some head.160, as long as you can last.

Chase601
01-29-21, 00:18
Any updates there? I haven't been in a while. Last time I was there, a younger woman was working. All legit, half ass massage.

StripHerMaked
01-31-21, 07:34
What can I expect at Vivi? They as much fun as ABR? Thinking about trying them today.

HeavyHitter12
01-31-21, 13:47
What can I expect at Vivi? They as much fun as ABR? Thinking about trying them today.Vivi is always a good time. Vivi is a camp, where ABR is a kamp. So menu is more limited. The most I've gotten at Vivi is BBBJ, and you can get some utc sometimes.

JCamp1
01-31-21, 17:44
Hey- can someone PM me with information on ABR. See lots of posts but not sure where it is. Thanks!

People Pleasur
02-02-21, 21:07
Hey- can someone PM me with information on ABR. See lots of posts but not sure where it is. Thanks!Google is your friend.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-asian-body-rub-treatment-cartersville-ga-5655#rubmaps.

SevenFigga
02-05-21, 00:03
I would not think that she is expecting. She has to be 45-55 years old. There has always been a belly there. Last time I visited, she opened the door buck naked and never dressed even when we were finished and she was walking around and gathering up laundry.Agreed. Never seen her with clothes on, but her days of being 45 years old were a longgg time ago.

MassageAwesome
02-09-21, 15:23
Vivi is always a good time. Vivi is a camp, where ABR is a kamp. So menu is more limited. The most I've gotten at Vivi is BBBJ, and you can get some utc sometimes.Go see Cindy at Vivi. Big tits and an average ass. May let you feel the girls depending on her comfort level with you.

Niteluvr
02-12-21, 12:41
Go see Cindy at Vivi. Big tits and an average ass. May let you feel the girls depending on her comfort level with you.I went to Vivi recently. Got a 4-hand with her and Yuyu. Both are over 40, chubby and nothing to look at, but they both pulled out the twins during the finale. Their skills aren't very good but got the job done. Wouldn't recommend unless there's no other options.

Also stopped in at Asian Body Rub on Tennessee St. The only woman working was 50+ years old, very short, but had big naturals. She had a sour look on her face so I didn't stay.

Niteluvr
02-12-21, 12:43
New to the area. What are the hours of operation at ABR? Is there an optimal time to ensure good service? Hearing about Gigi gets me excited.Google Asian Body Rub Treatment, Cartersville, GA and it'll tell you everything you need to know.

CarloLatin
02-13-21, 12:49
I've seen some posts about Cindy at Vivi. Is there anything I need to know before going? Been looking into these massage topics. Is she worth it and how would I go about asking for HJ or anything of that sort.

MrNatURL
02-14-21, 10:03
I've seen some posts about Cindy at Vivi. Is there anything I need to know before going? Been looking into these massage topics. Is she worth it and how would I go about asking for HJ or anything of that sort.Have you been looking into massage topics for a HJ or anything of that sort? Get a rubberband 5 $20 bills and a $100 bill. Wrap $100 bill around benis and secure with rubber band. Use other bills to pay massage fee. As soon as you get into the massage room, undress completely and await the woman to enter, OK. Now here is the key. The secret non-verbal method to look into if she is worth it and anything of that sort is to do the "chicken dance" you can goolge it. Maintain eye contact as you dance, very important. Now she knows you are a man of the world and ready for anything. Anticipate success. Of course, player, tell us your result.

SeroBliss
02-14-21, 12:19
I've seen some posts about Cindy at Vivi. Is there anything I need to know before going? Been looking into these massage topics. Is she worth it and how would I go about asking for HJ or anything of that sort.In general you very rarely have to ask make sure you get naked if they try to drape just remove it but I've never had an Asian place try to cover me ever since the 90's in any city ever. 9/10 times they point or do the hip thrust boom boom action. It's kinda staring them in the face they've done it before and they know why your there. I've been to vivi twice I reported on one of the visits good massage on the flip she just took care of me no questions asked. Just lie back enjoy and report back. Thats all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time. Standard tip 40-60 I only tip 60 if they tease really good.

StripHerMaked
02-14-21, 13:08
Have you been looking into massage topics for a HJ or anything of that sort? Get a rubberband 5 $20 bills and a $100 bill. Wrap $100 bill around benis and secure with rubber band. Use other bills to pay massage fee. As soon as you get into the massage room, undress completely and await the woman to enter, OK. Now here is the key. The secret non-verbal method to look into if she is worth it and anything of that sort is to do the "chicken dance" you can goolge it. Maintain eye contact as you dance, very important. Now she knows you are a man of the world and ready for anything. Anticipate success. Of course, player, tell us your result."Chicken Dance"? Are you just messing with everyone or is there something I don't know about?

StripHerMaked
02-14-21, 13:11
So far I've only seen Gigi at ABR. She would definitely be enough, love her chest cushions. Still, what are the other providers like? Worth it to try some variety?

MrNatURL
02-15-21, 03:01
"Chicken Dance"? Are you just messing with everyone or is there something I don't know about?https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f44Mavq30MQ

CarloLatin
02-15-21, 10:42
Have you been looking into massage topics for a HJ or anything of that sort? Get a rubberband 5 $20 bills and a $100 bill. Wrap $100 bill around benis and secure with rubber band. Use other bills to pay massage fee. As soon as you get into the massage room, undress completely and await the woman to enter, OK. Now here is the key. The secret non-verbal method to look into if she is worth it and anything of that sort is to do the "chicken dance" you can goolge it. Maintain eye contact as you dance, very important. Now she knows you are a man of the world and ready for anything. Anticipate success. Of course, player, tell us your result.Not just a HJ I was just putting out there. I've never been to any of these massage places & thought I'd try it out soon. Just wanted some pointers or who why'll would recommend to see or ask for.

ScottySmith
02-15-21, 15:40
Not just a HJ I was just putting out there. I've never been to any of these massage places & thought I'd try it out soon. Just wanted some pointers or who why'll would recommend to see or ask for.He is just messing with you. Just read back through the forum and there are answers and advice to everything you have asked for and more.

BillDavis007
02-16-21, 11:11
Have you been looking into massage topics for a HJ or anything of that sort? Get a rubberband 5 $20 bills and a $100 bill. Wrap $100 bill around benis and secure with rubber band. Use other bills to pay massage fee. As soon as you get into the massage room, undress completely and await the woman to enter, OK. Now here is the key. The secret non-verbal method to look into if she is worth it and anything of that sort is to do the "chicken dance" you can goolge it. Maintain eye contact as you dance, very important. Now she knows you are a man of the world and ready for anything. Anticipate success. Of course, player, tell us your result.I performed the "chicken dance" and just as you said, she choked the chicken!

CarloLatin
02-17-21, 14:32
Anybody has any info on royal in Dalton,?

BillDavis007
02-18-21, 08:42
Anybody has any info on royal in Dalton,?Just a heads up: Questions like that are bound to be replied to with RTFF.

IrishDannyBoy
02-18-21, 10:51
Anyone have any reviews for Lu's massage in Kennesaw? Wondering about the menu? Can PM if perfer for details! Want to plan a visit ASAP! Thanks guys!

BillDavis007
02-18-21, 13:02
Anyone have any reviews for Lu's massage in Kennesaw? Wondering about the menu? Can PM if perfer for details! Want to plan a visit ASAP! Thanks guys!If you're a vet, you'll recognize some faces.

USABarry
02-19-21, 09:58
Anyone have any reviews for Lu's massage in Kennesaw? Wondering about the menu? Can PM if perfer for details! Want to plan a visit ASAP! Thanks guys!Go to the ATL section and RTTF the last week or so. Good review is posted. Usually good experience there.

WPood
02-20-21, 05:01
Speaking with the owner at Vivi. She said business has steadily declined over the past few years. Of course, really hurt by Covid-19. She stated she is now going to expand the menu with reasonable pricing. She is looking for more volume. I think she is in survival mode. I'll try her out in a couple of weeks and report back. She may also be all talk at this point.

BillDavis007
02-20-21, 22:48
Speaking with the owner at Vivi. She said business has steadily declined over the past few years. Of course, really hurt by Covid-19. She stated she is now going to expand the menu with reasonable pricing. She is looking for more volume. I think she is in survival mode. I'll try her out in a couple of weeks and report back. She may also be all talk at this point.And killing the competition. I know many are in survival mode. Some are doing 0-3 per day.

MrNatURL
02-21-21, 23:27
Not just a HJ I was just putting out there. I've never been to any of these massage places & thought I'd try it out soon. Just wanted some pointers or who why'll would recommend to see or ask for.Well then player, I see. Now that I understand you to be seeking more than a simple rub and tug, no butter churning for you, no toilet plunging motion, but rather. You see yourself using your acorn which has now become the mighty oak, to beat upon her cervical cup like it owes you money, in this case I'd suggest putting a 'crisp' $100 bill out there and of course, secured with the rubber band around the benis. Make sure the 100 is clearly visible in the dim light of the room because you may encounter a kim chee farter or dog eater who does not recognize the quintessential American Renaissance man, nor the denomination his subtle smile represents.

The Wiseacre
02-22-21, 20:42
And killing the competition. I know many are in survival mode. Some are doing 0-3 per day.Have been hearing this as well.

IrishDannyBoy
02-25-21, 13:01
Haven't been in several months. How has the menu grown? Can PM me details! Would like to know more about the menu!

GreatWallGuy
02-25-21, 17:17
Seen Gina today in Kennesaw for one hour open menu everything $200 out the door! Excellent massage 20 minutes into it did the flip all types of fun.

WPood
02-25-21, 19:13
Seen Gina today in Kennesaw for one hour open menu everything $200 out the door! Excellent massage 20 minutes into it did the flip all types of fun.What Parlor?

SteveWeen
02-26-21, 11:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WaltMayfield
02-26-21, 23:43
I finally got some time away this week to go try out Elise. To my disappointment she has already moved on. However, a mid to late 40's Ann is here to help for the next 2 months she tells me. C bolt ons, tight box, I opted for the full course menu. Not disappointed at all! Will return no questions. Quick down to business, then massage to finish off the visit. Happy Mongering Fellas.

USABarry
03-01-21, 16:59
I finally got some time away this week to go try out Elise. To my disappointment she has already moved on. However, a mid to late 40's Ann is here to help for the next 2 months she tells me. C bolt ons, tight box, I opted for the full course menu. Not disappointed at all! Will return no questions. Quick down to business, then massage to finish off the visit. Happy Mongering Fellas.To bad you missed a good one in Elise. Seems Gigi rotates a new girl in every 2 months or so. There's a little chatter about Ann over on the ATL page. Not so good a report. It may have been because Gigi wasn't there at the time.

JoGar
03-01-21, 17:18
Seen Gina today in Kennesaw for one hour open menu everything $200 out the door! Excellent massage 20 minutes into it did the flip all types of fun.I heard Gina was at Lu's in Kennesaw. I know she was pretty open to UTC roaming in Adairsville. Are you saying FS was available there for $$?

BHenderson5309
03-01-21, 18:11
Anyone know if the table shower is back up and running at Abr? It sounds trivial but it really is one of my favorite parts.

Planning on heading there tomorrow. Last time it was there Elise was in. Any thoughts on the new girl?

Chase601
03-02-21, 23:45
Stopped by Vivi a couple weeks ago. This was my 3rd trip. New older lady at the door. She questioned why I was there and what I did for a living. Ok massage, very little teasing. On the flip, she tried to get the HE over as fast as possible. May wait a while before I got back. At least till I hear of better experiences.

Haven't been in several months. How has the menu grown? Can PM me details! Would like to know more about the menu!

People Pleasur
03-03-21, 14:55
Anyone know if the table shower is back up and running at Abr? It sounds trivial but it really is one of my favorite parts.

Planning on heading there tomorrow. Last time it was there Elise was in. Any thoughts on the new girl?That thing has been broken for years. I doubt they will have it repaired any time soon. Sounded like a big issue when I asked about it.

IrishDannyBoy
03-03-21, 15:10
That thing has been broken for years. I doubt they will have it repaired any time soon. Sounded like a big issue when I asked about it.Haha you guys just got to be their favorite customer! I never have a problem getting a shower, before or after. Depending on which I prefer. But to all fairness to them. One of the previous girls fell and hurt her back and still isn't back at work. So they are sort of scared to get anyone in there. It's more about the customer falling then them! Be sweet and get to know gigi. We talk about our family's a lot. So maybe that's why! She knows things about me and I know things about her.

BHenderson5309
03-03-21, 15:19
Haha you guys just got to be their favorite customer! I never have a problem getting a shower, before or after. Depending on which I prefer. But to all fairness to them. One of the previous girls fell and hurt her back and still isn't back at work. So they are sort of scared to get anyone in there. It's more about the customer falling then them! Be sweet and get to know gigi. We talk about our family's a lot. So maybe that's why! She knows things about me and I know things about her.Thanks Irish! It's one of my favorite parts of the spas. Appreciate the info.

USABarry
03-05-21, 19:51
Haha you guys just got to be their favorite customer! I never have a problem getting a shower, before or after. Depending on which I prefer. But to all fairness to them. One of the previous girls fell and hurt her back and still isn't back at work. So they are sort of scared to get anyone in there. It's more about the customer falling then them! Be sweet and get to know gigi. We talk about our family's a lot. So maybe that's why! She knows things about me and I know things about her.That was Sunshine who fell and hurt herself. Gigi thought she would be back but. . . . . . As for the shower the floor cracked and leaked and mildew grew. So that's another reason they don't use it much. I guess it's reserved for special times. Every now and then I ask and get washed. Sometimes its a stand up job. Sometimes she has me lay on the table. Danny's right, Gigi will take care of you once she gets to know you.

JoGar
03-07-21, 20:17
Which CAMP north of Marietta / Kennesaw is currently the best? Adairsville or ViVi? Is there another one other than heading down to Young's / Lu's / Li's / SiSi?

HeavyHitter12
03-07-21, 23:56
Which CAMP north of Marietta / Kennesaw is currently the best? Adairsville or ViVi? Is there another one other than heading down to Young's / Lu's / Li's / SiSi?Yes on Vivi, also Royal in Dalton.

JoGar
03-08-21, 08:16
Yes on Vivi, also Royal in Dalton.I like Royal too, but I would put it in the KAMP category. Speaking of which, is GQ any good?

Has anyone been to GA Asian since Gina left? How's things over there?

Studded
03-08-21, 12:37
If anyone has any UTR locations in Rome, and be willing to share in a PM it would be much appreciated. I know that's asking a lot with nothing in exchange, but I have def tried both AMP in Rome and they are just not having it haha.

BHenderson5309
03-08-21, 14:53
If anyone has any UTR locations in Rome, and be willing to share in a PM it would be much appreciated. I know that's asking a lot with nothing in exchange, but I have def tried both AMP in Rome and they are just not having it haha.I honestly would like to know too, and I've RTFF too, so please don't reply with that, LOL.

IrishDannyBoy
03-11-21, 13:19
I heard Gina was at Lu's in Kennesaw. I know she was pretty open to UTC roaming in Adairsville. Are you saying FS was available there for $$?Sorry going to call BS on this one. Please PM if you can give more info. Otherwise I think no! No disrespect but hard to believe!

WaltMayfield
03-11-21, 21:20
Sorry going to call BS on this one. Please PM if you can give more info. Otherwise I think no! No disrespect but hard to believe!I've tried to get a good ole fashioned mouth massage from her in Adairsville and offered way more than I should just to see if it was even in the table and she turned it down. So I call BS too.

Chase601
03-19-21, 22:43
Forums are quiet. Everybody avoiding the hobby?

I'm seeing reports of LEO raids in metro Atlanta. Any word if they are branching out? Wondering if Vivi is open or if they are being eyed.

People Pleasur
03-20-21, 15:38
Forums are quiet. Everybody avoiding the hobby?

I'm seeing reports of LEO raids in metro Atlanta. Any word if they are branching out? Wondering if Vivi is open or if they are being eyed.This forum is definitely a little slower than the Atlanta threads. I would be surprised if they were closed.

TheTruth6300
03-21-21, 01:31
Went Friday to ABR and Gigi met me at door which was nice. Only thing different was she left the door open to the room the whole time LOL. Idk if she was only one there because someone else came and she told them to come back later. But Gigi was a pleasure as always she's to sweet.

Chase601
03-21-21, 22:52
Haven't been to ABR yet. But if I do ill be sure to ask for her.

Prospector12
03-22-21, 07:40
Haven't been to ABR yet. But if I do ill be sure to ask for her.Probably won't have to ask for her. She'll be the only one there. If there happens to be another option other than Gigi please take note and provide us with a description of her as most of us are very familiar with Gigi.

RepairMan1
03-22-21, 23:16
Anyone had any experience with Summer massage there off Carbondale Road in Dalton.

HeavyHitter12
03-23-21, 08:08
Anyone had any experience with Summer massage there off Carbondale Road in Dalton.Several years ago, the visit would end happy every time. Last time I visited, probably a year and a half ago, it was DIY. Go check it out and report back.

USABarry
03-23-21, 20:59
Went Friday to ABR and Gigi met me at door which was nice. Only thing different was she left the door open to the room the whole time LOL. Idk if she was only one there because someone else came and she told them to come back later. But Gigi was a pleasure as always she's to sweet.ABR's MO isn't like your typical Kamp. No mamasan but Gigi pretty much runs the place. She's the stable one and others come and go. As of yesterday she has another provider working with her. I asked about Elise and she said she was busy but I could wait if I wanted. I opted not to and we got busy. Halfway through the "massage" Gigi opened the door to the room and asked if I wanted two girls. I declined and we had solo fun.

Chase601
03-23-21, 21:32
First experience with ABR. Provider said her name was Ella, about 5', considerable rack, straight shoulder length hair. Massage was mediocre. She is very talkative, and lots of full body contact before the flip. She is very accommodating with requests. And very DTF. Even after, still was DTF. Didn't go for FS. Since it was my first visit.

OopsWrongName
03-24-21, 06:13
New here. Drove by royal the other day but don't see any discreet parking. Where do you all usually park?

Prospector12
03-24-21, 19:17
First experience with ABR. Provider said her name was Ella, about 5', considerable rack, straight shoulder length hair. Massage was mediocre. She is very talkative, and lots of full body contact before the flip. She is very accommodating with requests. And very DTF. Even after, still was DTF. Didn't go for FS. Since it was my first visit.Your description of Ella sounds a lot like Gigi.

TheTruth6300
03-25-21, 16:31
Your description of Ella sounds a lot like Gigi.Gigi hard is curly shoulder length right now.

WaltMayfield
03-25-21, 20:02
When is the last time anyone saw Elise? I tried to see her 2 or 3 weeks ago and she wasn't around.

Lookn For Some
03-27-21, 10:52
New here. Drove by royal the other day but don't see any discreet parking. Where do you all usually park?I park as far to the back as I can. Be really nice if you could park around back. Who have you tried there?

Lookn For Some
03-27-21, 10:56
Several years ago, the visit would end happy every time. Last time I visited, probably a year and a half ago, it was DIY. Go check it out and report back.The massage itself is usually pretty good. For some reason, I have wound up with the same person, petite girl always seems to answer the door. Be curious of the others there. Is it ok to ask for someone else?

Anyway, ending has always been DIY for me. Last time there, when I went to tip, she say no no more. I help. Don't like the pressure for more tip. Haven't been back in a while. Good for a massage and diy.

WaltMayfield
04-02-21, 06:58
I just heard on the radio ABR was busted yesterday. Be careful out there fellas.

WPood
04-02-21, 08:32
I just heard on the radio ABR was busted yesterday. Be careful out there fellas.Heard Vivi has temporarily gone legit because of fear of bust. Or maybe just very cautious. The owner of Vivi is selling or sold the business and permanently returning to China in May. American Dream hasn't come true for her.

Nationalchamp
04-02-21, 09:57
Thanks for posting. Was going to stop by today after fishing this morning.

I just heard on the radio ABR was busted yesterday. Be careful out there fellas.

WaltMayfield
04-02-21, 10:17
Thanks for posting. Was going to stop by today after fishing this morning.I know. I was going by today trying to see Elise for the first time. I tried to upload the pic but it keeps failing but here's the link.

https://www.wrganews.com/2021/04/01/prostitution-investigation-in-cartersville/

USABarry
04-02-21, 12:00
I just heard on the radio ABR was busted yesterday. Be careful out there fellas.Verified on the stations website. Gigi for massage without a license and Elise for masturbation for hire.

https://wbhfradio.org/update-on-prostitution-arrests/

GunsNTitties93
04-02-21, 18:59
61 and 56. That's what you have all been screaming about? Them two old broads are ugly as homemade soap. And here I almost gave in because you all described them as hot pieces of ass. To each is own, though.

GunsNTitties93
04-02-21, 19:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

WaltMayfield
04-05-21, 21:21
Heard Vivi has temporarily gone legit because of fear of bust. Or maybe just very cautious. The owner of Vivi is selling or sold the business and permanently returning to China in May. American Dream hasn't come true for her.Boy, that really limits it. Rome is dry, correct me if I'm wrong. Adairsville is good for the occasional tug. I've never been up to Royal because of the parking. Any suggestions fellas?

Dboe0069
04-06-21, 10:27
Boy, that really limits it. Rome is dry, correct me if I'm wrong. Adairsville is good for the occasional tug. I've never been up to Royal because of the parking. Any suggestions fellas?Went by ABR yesterday. They have a sign on the window that says closed for renovations LOL.

Chase601
04-06-21, 21:00
That's worrisome. I was there not to long ago. Wonder how deep the investigation goes.

HeavyHitter12
04-07-21, 12:28
That's worrisome. I was there not to long ago. Wonder how deep the investigation goes.They're not worried about you. These parlor busts lead to fines for the ladies not having licenses, and charges if they tried to entice the undercover for a he. Great use of our tax dollars! Geez.

Bbinsider
04-12-21, 23:23
They're not worried about you. These parlor busts lead to fines for the ladies not having licenses, and charges if they tried to entice the undercover for a he. Great use of our tax dollars! Geez.That location has been there under various names for atleast two decades and busted three or four times. Gigi has been busted more time than I can count over the last 30 years. She was Woodstock Penny for around a decade and that place never did come back. I bet there are ten mugshots of her from her 40's, 50's, and 60's on the internet. There may even be one from her 30's. She was hot in her day. She'll be back (somewhere). She'll be fucking mongers at 100 if she makes it that long.

GunsNTitties93
04-14-21, 17:58
Anyone been by lately since the ABR bust?

JoGar
04-15-21, 17:51
Anyone been by lately since the ABR bust?I visited the other day. Enjoyed a nice massage and a nice handshake.

Stay safe out there!

WaltMayfield
04-15-21, 21:13
Went by for a visit the other day with ARB down and out. I drew Kaylee, younger than normal average body. Standard across the books, UTC roaming ok but when I asked her to pull out the girls she quickly said "no, trouble. " and kept on with the HE. Overall 6/10 would repeat in a pinch.

StripHerMaked
04-16-21, 18:45
I visited the other day. Enjoyed a nice massage and a nice handshake.

Stay safe out there!How recent was "the other day"?

JoGar
04-17-21, 07:20
How recent was "the other day"?Sunday or Monday of this week. Definitely after the ABR bust.

WaltMayfield
04-19-21, 18:16
Any experience in T+ in Smyrna?

HeavyHitter12
04-19-21, 18:40
Any experience in T+ in Smyrna?Check your Pm.

Bbinsider
04-21-21, 22:39
Any experience in T+ in Smyrna?Better than average KAMP.

GunsNTitties93
05-01-21, 08:08
Any word on VIVI and ABR? Any of you been lately? Haven't heard anything.

Prospector12
05-02-21, 19:45
Any word on VIVI and ABR? Any of you been lately? Haven't heard anything.Stopped by today still closed for renovations. Maybe they'll get the shower fixed 😜.

USABarry
05-03-21, 09:56
Stopped by today still closed for renovations. Maybe they'll get the shower fixed 😜.Maybe they're renovating Gigi to get her a massage license and to be more careful.

StripHerMaked
05-05-21, 12:53
Last time I was at Royal, I got a lady named Sophie. She was more fun than I've had over there in a while, though I only did HJ at the end. When she did the table shower, she pulled up her dress and there were no panties. It was nice getting washed by a bottomless lady. Not very long on the massage, but she did get out the girls for the ending and pulled up her dress again. I was thinking about going over and putting a load inside her. Anyone had FS from her?

Monger706
05-07-21, 12:41
So I have been here for a couple years now and have read about all the places around but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm a big fluffy guy, about 300 lbs, so that's basically what stops me. Anyone here about my size that goes? I don't want to be shot down just because I'm a big dude. Thanks for any info you may have.

WPood
05-07-21, 17:11
So I have been here for a couple years now and have read about all the places around but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm a big fluffy guy, about 300 lbs, so that's basically what stops me. Anyone here about my size that goes? I don't want to be shot down just because I'm a big dude. Thanks for any info you may have.Try Vivi in Cartersville. I doubt they would have any problem with standard HJ.

BackPageLover1
05-07-21, 19:12
Went last week to RR. I know its a late post but let me get to it. In the dream, the damage was $$. I was offered two TS. I thought that was pretty nice. The massage was lackluster. The FS was not what I expected no CBJ offered and she could not take a pounding for nothing I had to stop many times. The down side is she kept spitting on the floor in the shower room then had me to share drink from the bowl they throw water on you with. Then she tried to get me to drink from the communal mouth wash ewwwww! And she kept spitting on the floor where the hell is the sanitizer. After this wet dream, I think I reached a point Massage parlors are not my steelo anymore. Sweet dreams!

SeroBliss
05-07-21, 19:37
So I have been here for a couple years now and have read about all the places around but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm a big fluffy guy, about 300 lbs, so that's basically what stops me. Anyone here about my size that goes? I don't want to be shot down just because I'm a big dude. Thanks for any info you may have.Most places unless you're in Orlando or a big city all you'll get is a HJ. But remember money talks these girls don't care how big you are. Especially if your getting a HJ. Smaller women will ride you cg or rcg so body weight doesn't matter. Take enough coin you'll be fine & Report back. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

GunsNTitties93
05-07-21, 20:27
Only thing these chicks care about is money.

So I have been here for a couple years now and have read about all the places around but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm a big fluffy guy, about 300 lbs, so that's basically what stops me. Anyone here about my size that goes? I don't want to be shot down just because I'm a big dude. Thanks for any info you may have.

BarnFan
05-07-21, 20:54
So I have been here for a couple years now and have read about all the places around but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm a big fluffy guy, about 300 lbs, so that's basically what stops me. Anyone here about my size that goes? I don't want to be shot down just because I'm a big dude. Thanks for any info you may have.Hey Monger, I am about the same size and have never had an issue. Can recommend Nina at Royal in Dalton, if she is still there. She was Tuesday night. Great body and speaks English fairly well. I did not enjoy my last visit to K Stone in Rossville. Going to give them some time to move their girls around.

Good luck!

Prospector12
05-09-21, 16:49
Maybe they're renovating Gigi to get her a massage license and to be more careful.Abr is still closed. Anyone been to bobo massage on Felton road behind the old gas station and Martin's restaurant.

HeavyHitter12
05-09-21, 21:41
Went last week to RR. I know its a late post but let me get to it. In the dream, the damage was $$. I was offered two TS. I thought that was pretty nice. The massage was lackluster. The FS was not what I expected no CBJ offered and she could not take a pounding for nothing I had to stop many times. The down side is she kept spitting on the floor in the shower room then had me to share drink from the bowl they throw water on you with. Then she tried to get me to drink from the communal mouth wash ewwwww! And she kept spitting on the floor where the hell is the sanitizer. After this wet dream, I think I reached a point Massage parlors are not my steelo anymore. Sweet dreams!What, or where is RR?

BackPageLover1
05-11-21, 11:02
What, or where is RR?RR= Royal Relaxation.

HeavyHitter12
05-11-21, 17:54
Abr is still closed. Anyone been to bobo massage on Felton road behind the old gas station and Martin's restaurant.I've been there once, probably 1. 5 - 2 years ago. Thought it was legit, as there was a sign in the room saying so, and the woman kept it professional (no tease) until the flip. Then it was standard. She was 50's, not attractive and jackhammered me home. So no repeat since.

WPood
05-12-21, 02:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tov2011
05-15-21, 14:13
Went last week to get the kinks rubbed out. Mamas an had on bright red lips that looked botoxed. Pulled a shorter dark haired lady for the rub. Got talked into the coconut oil since I had never tried it before. Didn't feel any different, maybe I was less oily after everything but I didn't really notice. Drifted into dreamland on the flip and after about 15 minutes of teasing, finally got to business and released all my tensions. I would have preferred a dream where the teasing was minimal. Tried sending all the right hand signals at the beginning but seemed reluctant to get it over with.

WPood
05-17-21, 15:38
Any word on VIVI and ABR? Any of you been lately? Haven't heard anything.I went to Vivi yesterday and drew Lucy. Apparently new. She wore a mask but appeared late 30's-early 40's. She gave me the best therapeutic massage I have ever had at a camp and also the best HJ. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Only OTC available with no resistance. I tried UTR but she was wearing armor and did not respond to attempts. $. 60+$. 40. I will be back because of the quality. I doubt that there is more to be had.

GunsNTitties93
05-22-21, 20:58
Does anyone remember a heavy set girl that worked at Oriental in Villa Rica named Amy? She would've been there 2-3 years ago. When Covid set in I don't think she came back. Not sure if she went somewhere else or what. Any info would be appreciated.

GunsNTitties93
05-23-21, 09:07
Does anyone remember, or know the whereabouts of Amy, the chubby girl that worked at Oriental Spa in Villa Rica? She worked there before all the corona started. Any info would be appreciated.

JoGar
06-01-21, 07:54
I've been enjoying the Li Massage CAMP in Marietta. It's a bit far from the Dalton / Calhoun area, but I'm often passing through for work or whatever. They always have several girls available and the parking area is large enough to not make it obvious. The table shower is a big plus too. Summer and Alice have given some of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had, along with good HJ technique. The mamasan, Lily, runs a good ship there.

StripHerMaked
06-01-21, 13:27
Has anyone gotten FS from Nina at Royal in Dalton? She gave me the best HJ I've had at an AMP a couple of weeks ago.

Lookn For Some
06-02-21, 09:54
Has anyone gotten FS from Nina at Royal in Dalton? She gave me the best HJ I've had at an AMP a couple of weeks ago.Yes, had FS with Nina yesterday. Was 2nd time I had experienced her. It was good, but they all try to get you to finish very quickly.

You can PM me if you want more details.

Prospector12
06-05-21, 16:49
Was in the area so I swung through ABR. Still had sign saying closed for remodeling. There we actually signs of remodeling going on. Outside the door were lots of debris.

People Pleasur
06-07-21, 11:00
Does anyone remember a heavy set girl that worked at Oriental in Villa Rica named Amy? She would've been there 2-3 years ago. When Covid set in I don't think she came back. Not sure if she went somewhere else or what. Any info would be appreciated.I think she was gone closer to 4-5 years ago. I tried that place several times back then and asked for her by name but she was gone. Never got happiness there for sure.

USABarry
06-07-21, 15:59
Was in the area so I swung through ABR. Still had sign saying closed for remodeling. There we actually signs of remodeling going on. Outside the door were lots of debris.Check again in 4 or 5 months. Seems it takes that long to get back up and running. But I doubt we'll ever see Gigi again.

GunsNTitties93
06-07-21, 22:01
She was there as close as 2018. She's only been gone since corona shut things down.

I think she was gone closer to 4-5 years ago. I tried that place several times back then and asked for her by name but she was gone. Never got happiness there for sure.

People Pleasur
06-11-21, 13:20
She was there as close as 2018. She's only been gone since corona shut things down.Have you had success there with any other ladies? I got the legit only vibe and they almost seemed to rebuff my casual approaches quickly.

MassageAwesome
06-16-21, 19:32
Does anyone know if Vivi Massage is open or not? Also, is Cindy still there? I'll be going out of town in the next few weeks and wanted to see her.

SammyBoi
06-16-21, 22:35
Does anyone know if Vivi Massage is open or not? Also, is Cindy still there? I'll be going out of town in the next few weeks and wanted to see her.I just visited about two weeks ago and it was open and she was there as I walked out. I had the other regular lady, and there was a third new lady there too I hadn't seen before. I think someone posted about her a few weeks ago.

Luap52
06-17-21, 07:30
Does anyone know if Vivi Massage is open or not? Also, is Cindy still there? I'll be going out of town in the next few weeks and wanted to see her.Open 7 days a week!

Bbinsider
06-17-21, 17:52
Check again in 4 or 5 months. Seems it takes that long to get back up and running. But I doubt we'll ever see Gigi again.Gigi will show up somewhere. Even at 61.

USABarry
06-18-21, 03:13
Gigi will show up somewhere. Even at 61.But not in C'ville.

IrishDannyBoy
06-23-21, 14:09
Any places in the area with Japanese ladies? With L2 or above?

Bbinsider
06-27-21, 16:13
Any places in the area with Japanese ladies? With L2 or above?Now I need someone to go over the levels again.

USABarry
06-30-21, 09:34
Any places in the area with Japanese ladies? With L2 or above?I doubt you'll find Japanese in this area much less in a spa. Maybe an apartment AMP in Marietta.

Now I need someone to go over the levels again.L1 = Hand Job with variables (OTC, UTC, Nude, etc.) L2 = Oral or BJ again with variables, L3 = Full Service or as some providers say "everything", multiple positions usually included, occasionally BBFS.

MassageAwesome
07-06-21, 18:44
Went to Vivi Massage in Cartersville. Asked for and drew Cindy, who remembered me from last time (last time I saw her was Christmas, great memory which they do have). She must of had a tennis match later that day because she was wearing a short red tennis skirt and a black sleeveless shirt. Great massage and went slow at the beginning on the flip, then sped it up more, but still a good rhythm. Great technique of rubbing the chest, nipples, and balls while doing the deed. Instead of the labored "I'm about to have a baby" fast breathing you hear from most of the women during the HE, she was saying "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Almost felt like I was plowing her on the table LOL. Let me do UTC top and OTC bottom. She has natural C cup (maybe low D? Chest and big nipples. Afterwards massaged the front. She was texting on her phone a couple times around this time because I could her the keys clanging plus felt the table vibrate since she put her phone on it. She also played a voicemail on speaker. Of course I had no idea what the other person was saying since it was in Chinese. The phone situation didn't bother me much since she was almost done and I already got my nut. Total damage. 6 + . 4 There was another lady (I think she's new) outside when I left. She kept staring me down from the second I got in my car to the second I drove off. Cindy was wearing a mask the entire time (she isn't much to look at anyways) but if you are looking for the bigger then average Asian tits and want to take a drive north then go see her.

Daddu69
07-07-21, 09:55
Anyone been to royal in last week to see if a new girl has shown up. The other girl shows a good time.

StripHerMaked
07-09-21, 19:23
Is Nina currently at Royal? I was thinking about seeing her tomorrow.

Daddu69
07-09-21, 20:52
Is Nina currently at Royal? I was thinking about seeing her tomorrow.She was there 3 weeks ago. Hard to believe that place looks like that on inside compared to outside. Great time.

ComTech42
07-12-21, 09:19
Gigi will show up somewhere. Even at 61.At 61 she out performed 80% of the girls. $ for $ she was a winner. IMHO.