PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MisterSir
07-02-18, 21:54
With the truck stop at loves you would expect to see more post here.

Jim Bob Cooter
07-03-18, 11:36
With the truck stop at loves you would expect to see more post here.I don't drive a truck, but travel a lot. I try to find fun that's not SW and would like to pick up something at a truck stop. I've always heard of the "lot lizard", but never thought they would come up to just a regular truck. Any recommended locations in Mid GA?

MisterSir
07-03-18, 20:20
I don't drive a truck, but travel a lot. I try to find fun that's not SW and would like to pick up something at a truck stop. I've always heard of the "lot lizard", but never thought they would come up to just a regular truck. Any recommended locations in Mid GA?I have never had any luck but have seen activity at night and I know they have public showers and a spot you can park facing the lot at night just flash your lights to get attention.

MyBudFang
07-03-18, 20:32
I have never had any luck but have seen activity at night and I know they have public showers and a spot you can park facing the lot at night just flash your lights to get attention.Most lot lizards won't even consider jumping in a pic, simply for safety reasons, in a Truck stop, the big rigs provide a certain amount of safety. Hiding In the cab, under the trucks, easy to jump from truck to truck.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

Alabamakmg
08-02-18, 23:04
Most lot lizards won't even consider jumping in a pic, simply for safety reasons, in a Truck stop, the big rigs provide a certain amount of safety. Hiding In the cab, under the trucks, easy to jump from truck to truck.

Good luck, you are going to need it.It's easier with a CB, the problem is the ladies are fearful of getting a trespass warning (their next visit resulting in arrest). So it's hard to make a pickup, and a four wheeler in the back lot draws a lot of attention.

Watch for the one lady standing without a vehicle at a decent sized station (not a serious truck stop, but a diesel aisle and parking is OK). Morelikely to be down on her luck than a lot lizard, but can be fun. A real truck stop would have security that would run her off.

Stormrider
08-04-18, 01:06
I don't drive a truck, but travel a lot. I try to find fun that's not SW and would like to pick up something at a truck stop. I've always heard of the "lot lizard", but never thought they would come up to just a regular truck. Any recommended locations in Mid GA?DO NOT park in a truck parking area in a travel center / truck stop. Those spaces are reserved for commercial drivers only and security will at a minimum run you off and at a maximum call LEO. Many don't even allow big RVs to overnight. Besides, if you park in a truck space, you're consuming space that may be needed by a trucker who's been driving all day and needs to take a break. FYI - the shower facilities are also generally reserved for commercial drivers as well and aren't really "public". You generally have to have a minimum mount of diesel fuel purchased or a frequent fueler card with the stop to take advantage of them.

KneeGrow
07-03-20, 16:53
Has anyone had any luck at the newer truck stop off Sardis?

Alces
05-04-21, 23:14
Has anyone had any luck at the newer truck stop off Sardis?Haven't had luck at the actual truck stop but the middle aged blonde that's at the stop sign begging is game to take a ride with you every now and then, if her boyfriend isn't around. I've had her turn me down a couple times and had her take me up on the offer before. Head wasn't great, but it's not terrible and she's friendly and acts sane, which is important for some folks. YMMV of course.