PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Infidel
06-25-15, 16:37
Last week I was passing through Georgia on my way to Birmingham when I thought I would stop and see is Sunny still worked at the Seasons! Now I have seen her at least four times in the last two years, each time was better than the last. She has a fabulous chest, and a nice personality.

Well as luck would have it she is no longer employed there and mamason has never heard of her! LOL The rest of the line up was not very appealing to me so I cut my losses and left.

Does any one have any idea when the line up will change as I will be passing through again in July. Thanks and feel free to PM me for details on the current line up.

Infidel.

Xutoyo
08-14-15, 09:34
I went to 4 seasons the other day due to all the raving reviews on here. I don't mean to be rude but man you guys have some bad taste. The line up was nothing but old birds (50+) and the one I ended up with had an ass that rivaled hank hill's ass. She had tiny thighs and legs and a larger upper body, and she was balding some. The rest of the chicks didn't look much better either. Never again. I'll take my chances with BP.

TillTheEnd
08-14-15, 16:09
I went to 4 seasons the other day due to all the raving reviews on here. I don't mean to be rude but man you guys have some bad taste. The line up was nothing but old birds (50+) and the one I ended up with had an ass that rivaled hank hill's ass. She had tiny thighs and legs and a larger upper body, and she was balding some. The rest of the chicks didn't look much better either. Never again. I'll take my chances with BP.Did you ask for a different lady while there?

Oily123
08-15-15, 20:43
Did you ask for a different lady while there?Sounds like 4 Seasons has changed. It's been awhile since I've been and was thinking of going on my way through Macon next time, but now not so sure.

They've had some decent women in the past, but I don't think the odds are good at these places that the ladies will always be attractive or have good bodies.

Does anyone know if Mimi or Annie is still running the place?

Thanks.

MitchCumstein1
08-15-15, 22:32
Sounds like 4 Seasons has changed. It's been awhile since I've been and was thinking of going on my way through Macon next time, but now not so sure.

They've had some decent women in the past, but I don't think the odds are good at these places that the ladies will always be attractive or have good bodies.

Does anyone know if Mimi or Annie is still running the place?

Thanks.Annie has been there. Saw her Thursday or Friday. Mimi isn't coming back according to Annie. The white dog stayed with the place. The dude who said "never again" either doesn't know what he's doing or he's a "handler" trying to draw business from 4 seasons. I think it's the former to be honest. And although Annie is still there and she is pretty hot, she was probably busy with me when that dude went there. From my experience, these places aren't gonna have unlimited hotties like some places have in bigger cities. You have to know what you're doing and not be an idiot when you go in there. I mean Xutoyo only has one freaking post and your acting like he knows anything. That kid obviously knows jack shit.

Oily123
08-15-15, 22:50
Annie has been there. Saw her Thursday or Friday. Mimi isn't coming back according to Annie. The white dog stayed with the place. The dude who said "never again" either doesn't know what he's doing or he's a "handler" trying to draw business from 4 seasons. I think it's the former to be honest. And although Annie is still there and she is pretty hot, she was probably busy with me when that dude went there. From my experience, these places aren't gonna have unlimited hotties like some places have in bigger cities. You have to know what you're doing and not be an idiot when you go in there. I mean Xutoyo only has one freaking post and your acting like he knows anything. That kid obviously knows jack shit.I imagine you had a first post too.

I don't keep count.

Oily123
08-15-15, 22:54
Annie has been there. Saw her Thursday or Friday. Mimi isn't coming back according to Annie. The white dog stayed with the place. The dude who said "never again" either doesn't know what he's doing or he's a "handler" trying to draw business from 4 seasons. I think it's the former to be honest. And although Annie is still there and she is pretty hot, she was probably busy with me when that dude went there. From my experience, these places aren't gonna have unlimited hotties like some places have in bigger cities. You have to know what you're doing and not be an idiot when you go in there. I mean Xutoyo only has one freaking post and your acting like he knows anything. That kid obviously knows jack shit.BTW It's you're not your.

TillTheEnd
08-16-15, 09:04
Annie has been there. Saw her Thursday or Friday. Mimi isn't coming back according to Annie. The white dog stayed with the place. The dude who said "never again" either doesn't know what he's doing or he's a "handler" trying to draw business from 4 seasons. I think it's the former to be honest. And although Annie is still there and she is pretty hot, she was probably busy with me when that dude went there. From my experience, these places aren't gonna have unlimited hotties like some places have in bigger cities. You have to know what you're doing and not be an idiot when you go in there. I mean Xutoyo only has one freaking post and your acting like he knows anything. That kid obviously knows jack shit.I haven't been in a while that's why I asked did he ask for a different lady. Hmm might be time to make a trip over there and see what the scene looks like. I don't think I can ever write that place off its always been good to me.

Mystery
08-16-15, 21:17
Years back the AMP scene here was much improved. In fact I cut my teeth on what was a Latin Massage Parlor. Anywho with a few crackdowns things have dried up all but a handful of places. 4 Seasons is usually my go to place. Maybe it's different for you but it tends to be hit and miss for me. I always leave satisfied, but if you're expecting young voluptuous ladies, you'll have better luck at a craps table. I stopped by a couple of weeks ago and my luck wasn't so good. I didn't leave a report cause it was average at best.

Xutoyo
08-17-15, 05:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Learn to use the Report Post button.

A2

Jonn113
08-18-15, 12:25
Well I took your guys advices and gave 4 seasons a try, went in yesterday morning and there were 2 fellows already in there got a petite goes by cookie? Was led in a room by a short mid age krn lady gave me a light massage first because I guess there was someone in the to at the moment, TS was goood I enjoyed that then few minutes in the sauna then cookie came in and took me to the room followed with a good massage and back walking, I enjoyed thr FS with cookie nice be size not much ass but she seemed like she was really enjoying it and really vocal about it. All and all it was fun time for me and. 2 lighter but I'll definitely come back and I saw another young one in th4 back on the way out.

Trial1019
08-20-15, 03:24
Online search for AMP listed a place called macon massage near fish and pig. Address came back to an apartment complex. If anyone knows anything about it can you pm me.

MitchCumstein1
08-21-15, 04:50
I imagine you had a first post too.

I don't keep count.You don't have to keep count. This forum does it for you. In fact, I'd bet one of the reason this forum keeps count of the number of monger posts is so other mongers can tell if the poster has any experience or knowledge. Oftentimes, a small amount of posts means a small amount of knowledge. It's actually a pretty simple idea if you think about it. Not nearly as difficult as, you know, some fucking douchebag getting on here and correcting the typographical errors in another members' forum post.

MitchCumstein1
09-26-15, 16:16
Are there any new girls working at any of the AMPs in town or is it the same ole pickings?

FlAsianLover
10-07-15, 18:31
Any info on this place? Did not see anything in the forums for quite a while. I am from Florida up in the area. Been to 4 Seasons many times but not this one.

Thanks!

Firehouse
10-15-15, 17:39
[QUOTE=Flasianlover;2641623]Any info on this place? Did not see anything in the forums for quite a while. I am from Florida up in the area. Been to 4 Seasons many times but not this one.

Thanks! QUOT0 E].

Just went there today, hope I'm not too late. I was usually a 4 Seasons guy when I'm in town but if it's still open it has moved from Arkwright drive. There's a legit spa there now. LOL Nails, haircare products. Oh the humanity!!

Luckily I had Angel Spa as a backup in my GPS so I headed over there. Standard Middle GA stuff. Older mamasan, older provider of the massage but not bad. Paid for the hour, standard table shower. Tipped 1. 6 got a great session. Had Sunny. Looked to be in her late 30's or 40's perhaps. Actually got a great rubdown, saved for the last part of the session rather than the first part. Nice touch. I think I was the only one there today, mid afternoon. Overall a nice experience but it would be nice to see a face under 35 every once in a while. YMMV.

Firehouse
10-17-15, 14:19
Took one for the team. This place is a totally legit actual massage place. If there was a table shower, it wasn't offered and it was a good and thorough massage with no happy ending. I could tell from the way the provider dressed and her age it was going to no extras, but I'd already paid my. 6.

Oh well, at least it was a good massage. Thought maybe I'd found something new instead of driving to Macon.

I told the mamasan it was my first time but even with that, I don't think it's that they thought I was a cop, I think it's just a massage place. If so, I give it six months before it closes.

GhostRider50
10-23-15, 07:38
Have seen a lot of road signs for Spas in South Georgia. Usually travelling with SO. Solo today, and tonight. Any good ones, or should I drive on by?

Thanks GR50.

Rcktsntst
10-24-15, 13:44
Any info on this place? Did not see anything in the forums for quite a while. I am from Florida up in the area. Been to 4 Seasons many times but not this one.

Thanks! QUOT0 E].

Just went there today, hope I'm not too late. I was usually a 4 Seasons guy when I'm in town but if it's still open it has moved from Arkwright drive. There's a legit spa there now. LOL Nails, haircare products. Oh the humanity!!

Luckily I had Angel Spa as a backup in my GPS so I headed over there. Standard Middle GA stuff. Older mamasan, older provider of the massage but not bad. Paid for the hour, standard table shower. Tipped 1. 6 got a great session. Had Sunny. Looked to be in her late 30's or 40's perhaps. Actually got a great rubdown, saved for the last part of the session rather than the first part. Nice touch. I think I was the only one there today, mid afternoon. Overall a nice experience but it would be nice to see a face under 35 every once in a while. YMMV.

I was usually a 4 Seasons guy when I'm in town but if it's still open it has moved from Arkwright drive. There's a legit spa there now. LOL Nails, haircare products. Oh the humanityWent to 4 Seasons on Arkwright this week. It's still there. There is a nail spa next door, but 4 Seasons is still open. It's been my go-to place since Sedona closed a couple years ago. I about had a heart attack when you you said it's gone!

PennFun
10-27-15, 01:36
Glad to hear they're still open. That's my go to spot. Girls could be a little younger but I've left happy every time.

Emerald' spa is my back up spot but tend to have the same girl every time I go.

Trial1019
10-27-15, 11:10
Does 4 seasons allow you to enter through the back door. I want to check it out but don't feel comfortable going in the front.

Went to 4 Seasons on Arkwright this week. It's still there. There is a nail spa next door, but 4 Seasons is still open. It's been my go-to place since Sedona closed a couple years ago. I about had a heart attack when you you said it's gone!

PennFun
10-27-15, 19:32
They almost prefer you to park in the back.

Trial1019
10-31-15, 17:16
They almost prefer you to park in the back.I understand they want you to park in the back. I meant do the allow you to walk through the rear door at the back of the building as opposed to walking in the front door.

Hbergeron
11-01-15, 08:16
I understand they want you to park in the back. I meant do the allow you to walk through the rear door at the back of the building as opposed to walking in the front door.You have to know the secret knock in order for them to let you in the back door.

HornyGeo
11-01-15, 14:56
Took one for the team. This place is a totally legit actual massage place. If there was a table shower, it wasn't offered and it was a good and thorough massage with no happy ending. I could tell from the way the provider dressed and her age it was going to no extras, but I'd already paid my. 6.

Oh well, at least it was a good massage. Thought maybe I'd found something new instead of driving to Macon.

I told the mamasan it was my first time but even with that, I don't think it's that they thought I was a cop, I think it's just a massage place. If so, I give it six months before it closes.I stopped by today and told her I had been there before when she asked. Got the best massage I've had in a while and a HE by an old very short and fit Chinese lady. Well worth the visit.

Hunghorse
11-02-15, 11:56
I was in Macon last Tuesday and in need so I went with Paradise girl was very good looking but service was not there! Table shower was lack luster and massage was not even a rub, will not repeat.

Stomper66
11-18-15, 20:31
First time poster, but not new to this game. Was stomping around and decided to try out harmony in Warner Robins again. I had stopped by there when they first opened a year or so ago and got a decent massage. Stopped by today and still got a decent massage and HE from what I thought was the mamasan, who was really in better shape than the girl I saw. The lady has skills and I'm sure the same as the other poster talked about. I'll stop again next time I'm stomping around this neck of the woods.

TillTheEnd
12-14-15, 11:03
Finally made it back to WR and found myself with some free time. Rather than head back to Macon I figured I'd try my luck one last time at Harmony before I wrote this place off for good. Walked in and was pleasantly greeted by who seemed like mamasan. She took me back and began a pretty amazing massage. I'm pretty athletic an she let me know a few times. Especially around my ass. Ha I think she enjoyed that part of the massage more than me.

Not expecting much the flip came and she continued with the massage. At about 45 minutes she positioned me to DIY. I kindly declined and she took over. To my shock it was enthusiastic. Tried to push my luck but nothing else seemed on the menu. Still left happy and satisfied. A complete 180 from a year ago.

60 house.

40 tip.

Jaguar57
12-28-15, 11:16
You have to know the secret knock in order for them to let you in the back door.Will be venturing down that way soon and need to know the secret knock. (; JK, looks like a wide variety, who should I request?

Hbergeron
12-29-15, 20:49
Will be venturing down that way soon and need to know the secret knock. (; JK, looks like a wide variety, who should I request?For the secret knock, you pull out your Johnson and whack the door with it. The louder and harder you whack the door with your junk the cheaper the price. LOL!

I was just over there Monday and Tuesday. I decided to go by Paradise. Saw a girl named Kim. Since she had never seen me, she was a little shy acting. Only got a teasing of a massage but got everything else.

Carib2
01-27-16, 00:28
4 Seasons has always been a favorite. Been a few years since was last in. Can't remember any names but I never left disappointed. Hope my travels take me through there again sometime soon. Is it still as good as it was? Who do you guys recommend now? Never knew there was a back door. Would it have protected me from Mama's little yapper dog from nipping at my pants leg, LOL??

Extradiction
01-30-16, 17:59
4 Seasons has always been a favorite. Been a few years since was last in. Can't remember any names but I never left disappointed. Hope my travels take me through there again sometime soon. Is it still as good as it was? Who do you guys recommend now? Never knew there was a back door. Would it have protected me from Mama's little yapper dog from nipping at my pants leg, LOL??I was at 4 seasons in November. It was my second time there. My first time was my first monger experience stateside. The provider at the time (maybe 3 years ago) was young and had a great body.

In November, there was a hot little number in the hall (who ended up being occupied), but I was set up with a bit of an older lady with a short bob hair cut. Fake tits and super skinny; I wasn't that into it, but her body was good enough for me to go with it. She gave a very attentive table shower and made a lot of eye contact.

After a quick jaunt into the sauna (there was a crusty dirty mag in there that was not too pleasing), she took me in the room. I tried to feel her out as to how much a completely nude handy was and she scoffed at my $50 offer, which I though was generous after the house fee. When I threatened to leave, I got a rushed, non nude handy and she demanded $50. I could have been more obstinate, but I just paid it and left with the thought that I would never meet with this provider again.

So, this time around wasn't quite as magical as the first. 3 years ago, the 60 house fee plus 100 got me everything. Business must be really good or really bad, because prices are too damn high, at least with this particular provider.

I went there for nostalgic reasons, but this was the last. They are very friendly there, but I would recommend going at an hour that is not busy so you can have your pick of the litter (there is at least one super hot, young provider there).

BizTraveler47
04-02-16, 16:52
Stopped by at lunch today. She has only been there 2 days, just arrived from LA, she says; good English and friendly smile. Goes by Honey and she is a cute young thing. Big naturals, tight round bottom, and pretty face. CBJ was excellent. I didn't get past that (except to verify she is really clean and taste great).

BizTraveler47
04-12-16, 15:38
Stopped by at lunch today. She has only been there 2 days, just arrived from LA, she says; good English and friendly smile. Goes by Honey and she is a cute young thing. Big naturals, tight round bottom, and pretty face. CBJ was excellent. I didn't get past that (except to verify she is really clean and taste great).Made a repeat to Seasons to see Honey and check out her talents further. CBJ again but made it to CG, reverse CG and doggie this time. I am a sucker for a pretty young face. She would not reveal her age but my guess is 22 or so. Word is they will have another new girl as of the 25th.

TillTheEnd
04-19-16, 04:07
Been traveling a lot lately and finally made it back down to Macon. Reports here say 4 seasons has some new talent so I decided to check them out. I drew honey. Very attractive young girl as previously reported. Had a very playful "schoolgirl" demeanor. I'm a sucker for that.

Massage wise was so so. The light teasing made up for it tho. As far as the end. Pretty great. CBJ start to RCG to mish and finish. Didn't last long at all but man was it satisfying.

Check them out.

BizTraveler47
04-30-16, 21:10
Been traveling a lot lately and finally made it back down to Macon. Reports here say 4 seasons has some new talent so I decided to check them out. I drew honey. Very attractive young girl as previously reported. Had a very playful "schoolgirl" demeanor. I'm a sucker for that.

Massage wise was so so. The light teasing made up for it tho. As far as the end. Pretty great. CBJ start to RCG to mish and finish. Didn't last long at all but man was it satisfying.

Check them out.Sadly Honey has rotated out. Replaced by Happy whom I have not yet met. Another girl there said Happy was young; that's all I have. If anyone else visits with her please give a report.

MitchCumstein1
05-02-16, 03:08
Sadly Honey has rotated out. Replaced by Happy whom I have not yet met. Another girl there said Happy was young; that's all I have. If anyone else visits with her please give a report.Honey was the real fucking deal man!

TillTheEnd
05-02-16, 14:18
Sadly Honey has rotated out. Replaced by Happy whom I have not yet met. Another girl there said Happy was young; that's all I have. If anyone else visits with her please give a report.Hmm guess I'll have to try Happy the next time I'm in the city. Sad to see Honey go.

LuvTheKitty
05-04-16, 21:32
Sorry about not posting reviews here often, but I appreciate you all who do and I'll try and post more often. I've been to 4 seasons several times over the last few months and I've always had a good time. Of the 3 regulars there Annie is the most genuine to me and she does BBBJ with me.

I had read the reviews on Honey and knew she had left so I went by and asked about Happy, within a few minutes she walked in. Happy looks mid 20's and has a nice little body. Did the TS and noticed she gives a lot of orders and later found her to be very bossy. Back in the room she gave an ok massage that lasted to long but she insisted and I had to lay just like she wanted.

Happy walks out and comes back in and the fun started, CBJ then some 69, she tasted very sweet but quickly turned and around complaining about something. She climbed on CG for a bit then to mish then K9 where she complained when I touched her back then and back to mish. I struggled abit keeping it up cause she seemed distant, like she wanted me to finish quicker. She offered a HJ to finish and barked at me for touching her hand. I finished finally and gave Annie a hug on the way out and mentioned how bossy she was. Annie smiled like it wasn't news to her. I asked about Honey and Annie said she was on vacation and that she would be back.

BizTraveler47
05-05-16, 05:58
Sorry about not posting reviews here often, but I appreciate you all who do and I'll try and post more often. I've been to 4 seasons several times over the last few months and I've always had a good time. Of the 3 regulars there Annie is the most genuine to me and she does BBBJ with me.

I had read the reviews on Honey and knew she had left so I went by and asked about Happy, within a few minutes she walked in. Happy looks mid 20's and has a nice little body. Did the TS and noticed she gives a lot of orders and later found her to be very bossy. Back in the room she gave an ok massage that lasted to long but she insisted and I had to lay just like she wanted.

Happy walks out and comes back in and the fun started, CBJ then some 69, she tasted very sweet but quickly turned and around complaining about something. She climbed on CG for a bit then to mish then K9 where she complained when I touched her back then and back to mish. I struggled abit keeping it up cause she seemed distant, like she wanted me to finish quicker. She offered a HJ to finish and barked at me for touching her hand. I finished finally and gave Annie a hug on the way out and mentioned how bossy she was. Annie smiled like it wasn't news to her. I asked about Honey and Annie said she was on vacation and that she would be back.I too find Annie to be the most committed to my enjoyment but occasionally only something new, hot, and young will satisfy. Good thing about Seasons is the fast rotation will move Happy along quickly; hopefully to see Honey return. But my experience is every time a change occurs the girl "went on vacation" but I seldom see her come back. The quick rotation works the other way as well; when a hot one like Honey is in the house it does not pay to procrastinate.

Stomper66
05-18-16, 16:57
I don't play this game much, just every once in a while when I get the urge. I had been in Savannah for a few days and was feeling a little naughty. I thought about trying out someone there, but wasn't feeling it from the reviews. Wanted a little more than a he.

I'm glad I waited, swung by 4 seasons and got Annie. Was a little worried at first because the face isn't great and she had on too much makeup for my taste. I like the orientals natural. What she lacked in the face she made up for with the tight little body and bueatiful personality. She likes her work and it shows. Never even made the whole deal, but went ahead and paid for it anyway.

Best time I've had at one of these places in years.

MitchCumstein1
05-18-16, 19:53
Would have posted this review earlier but I got a little under the weather. Went to 4 seasons Sunday afternoon. Was greeted by mamasan, who led me to the room with the mirror at the head of the bed and she collected my house fee (. 6). She says she has new girl that I'll like and after informing her that I want table shower, she leaves room. 2 minutes later, in walks new girl, who is pretty but not my type (probably an A cup). I start backtracking and ask if Annie is working because I know what I'm getting with Annie and I know she's always working.

So this new girl leaves and a different lady walks in to administer my table shower, I guess because Annie is busy getting pounded by another monger at that moment.

The lady who came in is sweet and cute and friendly but she seems like she is more of a mamasan-in-training than someone I want to lay the wood to. She washes my butt pretty good, paying minimal attention to the fellas on the flip, has me gargle, dries me off and then puts me in the sauna, where I peruse the Hustler mag for about 5 minutes. (by the way, why'all quit fucking tearing up the magazines in the sauna. Haha).

After 5 minutes, Annie opens the sauna door and leads me back to the room and I lay on my stomach and she disappears. Annie returns, and much to my chagrin, keeps the room dark (hey, I like to watch them work). You can tell she has no real training in massage therapy, but I've yet to find one who does have any formal training in this field. On the flip, I fold the pillow under my head and watch her take the boys in her mouth. I think her head game is more sound affect than anything else as she makes alot of slurping noises but there isn't much saliva on my jones. After about 10 minutes, she grabs jimmy and puts it on despite my argument to bb me. (first time in awhile that Annie hasn't done BBFS with me.) She hops on for CG, then switches to RCG and I grab that ass and make her take it all. I blow into the cover and she hops off and gets warm towel, and cleans me off and only while I'm getting dressing does she ask for the tip. I give her. 8 and tell her I'll be back with the other. 2 later and I haul ass. (hey, we never agreed on a set price) Overall, she was pretty good but they need some new blood in there. I think Honey did so well, she got called up to the big leagues (Atlanta).

Why'all be careful.

Thanks,

Mitch.

BizTraveler47
05-23-16, 07:41
Would have posted this review earlier but I got a little under the weather. Went to 4 seasons Sunday afternoon. Was greeted by mamasan, who led me to the room with the mirror at the head of the bed and she collected my house fee (. 6). She says she has new girl that I'll like and after informing her that I want table shower, she leaves room. 2 minutes later, in walks new girl, who is pretty but not my type (probably an A cup). I start backtracking and ask if Annie is working because I know what I'm getting with Annie and I know she's always working.

So this new girl leaves and a different lady walks in to administer my table shower, I guess because Annie is busy getting pounded by another monger at that moment.

The lady who came in is sweet and cute and friendly but she seems like she is more of a mamasan-in-training than someone I want to lay the wood to. She washes my butt pretty good, paying minimal attention to the fellas on the flip, has me gargle, dries me off and then puts me in the sauna, where I peruse the Hustler mag for about 5 minutes. (by the way, why'all quit fucking tearing up the magazines in the sauna. Haha).

After 5 minutes, Annie opens the sauna door and leads me back to the room and I lay on my stomach and she disappears. Annie returns, and much to my chagrin, keeps the room dark (hey, I like to watch them work). You can tell she has no real training in massage therapy, but I've yet to find one who does have any formal training in this field. On the flip, I fold the pillow under my head and watch her take the boys in her mouth. I think her head game is more sound affect than anything else as she makes alot of slurping noises but there isn't much saliva on my jones. After about 10 minutes, she grabs jimmy and puts it on despite my argument to bb me. (first time in awhile that Annie hasn't done BBFS with me.) She hops on for CG, then switches to RCG and I grab that ass and make her take it all. I blow into the cover and she hops off and gets warm towel, and cleans me off and only while I'm getting dressing does she ask for the tip. I give her. 8 and tell her I'll be back with the other. 2 later and I haul ass. (hey, we never agreed on a set price) Overall, she was pretty good but they need some new blood in there. I think Honey did so well, she got called up to the big leagues (Atlanta).

Why'all be careful.

Thanks,

Mitch.Personally I don't mind small breasts -- especially on a pretty young girl. I thought hers were proportional to the rest of her body. Bigger than a champagne glass with nipples over 1/2" long that she did not mind having sucked. She was upbeat and friendly; everything covered but pretty tight. Really enjoyed nice RCG finish.

David0061
05-31-16, 18:35
I'm going to be passing thru. What is a fair tip for FS at this place?

David0061
05-31-16, 18:39
I'm going to be passing thru. What is a fair tip for FS?

BizTraveler47
06-02-16, 09:09
I'm going to be passing thru. What is a fair tip for FS?Post below from 1-30-16 provides one answer to your question (100). I've found 120 usually gets me an enthusiastically performance.

MitchCumstein1
06-04-16, 14:42
Anyone know whether there is a new lady working at 4 seasons? Please advise if you have any info or PM me if you prefer that method of communication.

Thanks,

Mitch.

Jonn113
06-05-16, 22:58
I stopped by on Thursday morning and there was a new girl there, I called asking for Annie but was told that she works afternoon now?

BizTraveler47
06-06-16, 15:26
Anyone know whether there is a new lady working at 4 seasons? Please advise if you have any info or PM me if you prefer that method of communication.

Thanks,

Mitch.As of Sat no one newer than Happy who has been reported on previously.

Gator1961
06-26-16, 21:58
As of Sat no one newer than Happy who has been reported on previously.I must admit I have not been to 4 Seasons in some time, but was passing through Macon last Saturday on my way back to Hotlanta when I got the itch. Rang the bell and a new Mama San answered the door. Actually, I would have liked to have had her, but it was not to be. Drew Diana, late 20's early 30's, decent body / face and fairly decent sized naturals.

TS was nothing t write home about. Massage was ok, but on the flip she said she did not give a BBBJ. What?! I told her that Michele and Happy both did BBBJ, but she would not budge. Oh well. The rest was fairly prefunctury and it will probably be some time before I return. . . That is unless someone tells me the Mama San is taking clients!

Stay Safe.

Gator.

Not My Job
07-11-16, 14:20
http://www.macon.com/news/article28585333.html#Comments_Container.

Greetings from Florida Macon Mongers! So some were discussing misdeeds by LEO here in our Jacksonville USASG forum & I remembered reading about this story back in 2010 and have always wondered what became of it. Can any of you Macon Mongers give any insight? Just curious down here in Jacksonville.

Thanks,

NMJ.

Mystery
07-13-16, 06:34
http://www.macon.com/news/article28585333.html#Comments_Container.

Greetings from Florida Macon Mongers! So some were discussing misdeeds by LEO here in our Jacksonville USASG forum & I remembered reading about this story back in 2010 and have always wondered what became of it. Can any of you Macon Mongers give any insight? Just curious down here in Jacksonville.

Thanks,

NMJ.I remember hearing about it years ago, but I hadn't heard the end of it either. It was resolved.

http://www.macon.com/news/article28602538.html

With raids, law changes and community activism, the scene has greatly changed since then. That place is closed now. In the heyday there were probably a dozen or so places in macon. Maybe a handful now.

Scrabble
07-15-16, 13:04
Went to 4 seasons and was turned down at the door because the mamasan said I had to be 25. I'm 24 but look young and am wondering if she just told me bullshit or something. Never been turned down at an AMP before.

TruvadaSaves
07-19-16, 06:32
Anything new at 4 seasons?

TillTheEnd
07-19-16, 12:47
Went to 4 seasons and was turned down at the door because the mamasan said I had to be 25. I'm 24 but look young and am wondering if she just told me bullshit or something. Never been turned down at an AMP before.Happened to me once as well. I was taught it's all about looking the par. I was turned away for wearing a polo shirt and slacks but I'm always welcomed in a T shirt and jeans. Try changing your look a bit, relax, and try again.

LorenTide
07-19-16, 18:45
I saw NC sauna on Pio nono is this an MP? Anybody been there?

TruvadaSaves
07-20-16, 10:09
I saw NC sauna on Pio nono is this an MP? Anybody been there?Mamasan is the masseuse. 45-50 ish year old woman with bolt ons and no ass.

Shawn Petzel
08-04-16, 20:22
Went to 4 season ask for happy the lady node her head and leaded me to room. A late 30 ish lady came in that I assume is happy was very energetic she has gread nipples that could poke your eyes out. LOL was a very nice visit.

TruvadaSaves
08-06-16, 02:38
Went to 4 season ask for happy the lady node her head and leaded me to room. A late 30 ish lady came in that I assume is happy was very energetic she has gread nipples that could poke your eyes out. LOL was a very nice visit.Size? B, C, or Ds?

Shawn Petzel
08-06-16, 23:24
Size? B, C, or Ds?Slightly larger than c but not ds.

Shawn Petzel
08-09-16, 08:23
Say the new girl called sissy I didn't care for her a little rushed and micanhanical.

MitchCumstein1
08-17-16, 12:20
Shawn,

Check your PM please.

Thanks,

Mitch.

TruvadaSaves
08-17-16, 19:02
Always wonder why the off spots like Emerald Spa never get any attention on the board. Well, went there Sunday and I understood. Massues was easily late 50's early 60's. I'll stop the review there. Folks, just stick to 4 seasons.

Stomper66
08-18-16, 22:17
Been a few months since I was that way. Is Annie still around? Haven't seen much posted about her. Lately.

GreyElephant
08-24-16, 15:04
Always wonder why the off spots like Emerald Spa never get any attention on the board. Well, went there Sunday and I understood. Massues was easily late 50's early 60's. I'll stop the review there. Folks, just stick to 4 seasons.I have not been to emerald in a long time used to be a girl went by yaya she was good. Place is kind of pricey but when Yaya was there it was worth it as long as she was in a good mood LOL. If you go let me know if she is still there.

GreyElephant
08-24-16, 15:07
Well I finally stopped by 4 Seasons last week. Saw Cookie, a Korean girl not bad worked had to try to please, I think I will stop back when I come through next time.

MitchCumstein1
08-27-16, 13:11
http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article98320327.html

Rcktsntst
08-27-16, 17:56
http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article98320327.htmlHomeland Security? Really?

Buck Owens
08-27-16, 20:24
Homeland Security? Really?ICE and immigration are both under DHS. Makes sense if illegal immigrants were involved.

It's an election year ladies and gentlemen, yall be careful and stay safe!

Buck.

Stomper66
08-27-16, 23:55
http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article98320327.htmlWell this screws my plans for next week. .

Hbergeron
08-29-16, 07:56
http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article98320327.htmlI really hate to hear that this happen. But from looking at the mug shots I'm wondering if the owners got wind of the raid and sent the real workers away and them brought in their D Team to take the fall. It been 2 years since I've been in 4 Seasons, but fromwhat I've here I didn't think the women working there were that, uh, seasoned.

Rcktsntst
08-29-16, 20:19
I drove by 4 Seasons this afternoon about 4:00. The "Open" sign in the window was not lit. This is very sad to me.

UBetChaBob69
08-30-16, 15:10
Any reports on this one on and Atwood? Their ads almost say they are FS.

Thanks!

Rcktsntst
08-30-16, 21:22
Any reports on this one on and Atwood? Their ads almost say they are FS.

Thanks!I've been there a few times. They are friendly and accommodating, but aside from one outstanding experience there, the talent level is several notches below 4 Seasons, IMHO.

UBetChaBob69
08-31-16, 10:14
I've been there a few times. They are friendly and accommodating, but aside from one outstanding experience there, the talent level is several notches below 4 Seasons, IMHO.Thanks for the feedback! Pretty much what I figured.

MisterSir
09-01-16, 19:38
Hey guys new to posting but been out exploring macon an these forums for a month now after the four seasons bust I figured it other places not hit where going to close shop for awhile an said what the hell an drove all the way to jade spa about a 45 minute drive. $60 for 45 minutes you have to get a table shower had a lady named suzie she gave a bad massage half ass didn't want to give the FS finally tipped $200 an got the must rude an rushed service since I started doing this wouldn't even get naked everything with condom an made me jerk myself off till finish after about 10 minutes of action if you visit here avoid suzie.

$200 tips get me treated like a motherfucking king here in macon I never post but this place really ripped me off I feel an hope they get raided.

Stomper66
09-11-16, 20:06
For you locals, how is the the attitude about 4 seasons, since there little episode? An earlier thread said they where closed, but still see them advertising on BP.

MisterSir
09-13-16, 18:39
Gave them a call after I read your post an yes they are open again.

Only 45 min not offering hour anymore still $60. Got a girl named dianne no massage str8 into sex nothing bare an after like 25 minutes she stopped an left the room said time was up I wasnt even close to cumming yet finished myself off with a handjob while she was getting dressed an telling me to go now tipped 140 an offered more not buding an got rude an upset I kept asking for no condom.

Bad service gets you posted on these boards plenty off good places an times I've had this past 2 months only the second time got bad service an had to report.

Stomper66
09-14-16, 20:36
Gave them a call after I read your post an yes they are open again.

Only 45 min not offering hour anymore still $60. Got a girl named dianne no massage str8 into sex nothing bare an after like 25 minutes she stopped an left the room said time was up I wasnt even close to cumming yet finished myself off with a handjob while she was getting dressed an telling me to go now tipped 140 an offered more not buding an got rude an upset I kept asking for no condom.

Bad service gets you posted on these boards plenty off good places an times I've had this past 2 months only the second time got bad service an had to report.Well this is just a shame, I really liked that place, but this description doesn't sound like a good time. Thanks for taking one for the team.

MisterSir
09-14-16, 23:36
Glad to help the community.

MisterSir
09-15-16, 22:18
Places around macon an warner robins that only have one girl working but have like 12 rooms an you go in the same room everytime makes no sense. Ever wondered what the fuck is going on behind those other doors an behind the scenes its like there are other girls there they are not going to ever show you unless you drop enough money down I think people just hang out in in parlors with perfect tens eating grapes an drinking wine.

Lv Panther
09-22-16, 10:59
Passing through on the way to Hotlanta and swung by this place. Sign on the door read closed for remodeling. This was 18 Sep.

MisterSir
09-22-16, 18:15
$80 for the room then 100 for the tip got rushed the entire time did a great job tickleing my balls to start is the best thing I can say about the service. Lady was like late 50's very short red hair an not very good speaking english so not much to say.

This place is the most expensive for the room I have seen in macon so far at $80 an to be rushed out the door by a saggy old lady the entire time maybe there are other girls there?

I will not return here took one for the team an the guy earlier said it right stick with other places unless you like grannys.

MisterSir
09-29-16, 20:32
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Jonn113
10-03-16, 16:35
So has anyone been back there, I seen their ads posting new staffs?

Stomper66
10-04-16, 19:53
So has anyone been back there, I seen their ads posting new staffs?I drove by today, but there where two cars in front. I didn't really feel like waiting behind two other mongers and one of them looked like something a vice cop would drive so I went on. I wasn't really committed anyway with the latest reviews I've seen.

Stomper66
10-04-16, 20:03
Has anyone been by Angel and is it worth the time. With 4 seasons looking like a thing of the past I'm wondering about this one. I don't get many chances to feed my hobby and hate to waste one.

MisterSir
10-26-16, 20:24
Just got back from a out of town visit passed all the way past atl in to another state an never saw even one bill board after the four seasons one near warner robins we all know what is up with that? There are like 30 massage parlors around that area.

Jonn113
10-27-16, 14:56
Well I knw 4 season is back in business same mms and Annie is back happy is gone.

Rebrobate218
11-04-16, 13:36
I went to Macon recently and got directions for a sports bar on Pio Nono ave. I made the wrong turn and went down the length of this road. I passed by the Sauna Room and then further down on the opposite side was MC Sauna. I went into Sauna Room and was greeted by the most God awful looking MMS I have ever seen. She was missing teeth and was about 80 pounds overweight. 1 hour was $. 6 and half was $. 45. I just decided to leave and went to MC Sauna. The woman who answered the door was older and most likely Korean. She said her name was Nancy and looked to be mid to late 50 ish. She had big fake titts and a less than average face. Paid $. 45 for the half. No TS just got naked and on the table. The massage was mediocre. She used a light oil and the rub down was not bad it just wasn't good. She would start a sensual touch then go back to the medium massage. She told me I could turn over whenever I wanted to. When I did I got an uninspired HJ. Gave her a. 3 tip. She did let me roam OTC, she had a fake ass, and I went into her shirt to touch her fake tits. I don't think I would repeat if in town again.

RobotNik
11-04-16, 22:36
I am / was an out-of-towner who is also a monger. I was sore from a 15 hour shift and decided to find someone to relieve my stress. I happened upon 4 seasons. I was warmly greeted, escorted in, given options for a table shower pre massage. Brief stint in sauna was nice and massage was so amazing I fell asleep. I dreamed of a lot of fun things happening and of a beautiful woman taking care of my every need. I woke up and went back to my hotel and slept like a baby.

Nice place, will visit again. Unless someone knows of any place better.

MisterSir
11-04-16, 23:04
I went to Macon recently and got directions for a sports bar on Pio Nono ave. I made the wrong turn and went down the length of this road. I passed by the Sauna Room and then further down on the opposite side was MC Sauna. I went into Sauna Room and was greeted by the most God awful looking MMS I have ever seen. She was missing teeth and was about 80 pounds overweight. 1 hour was $. 6 and half was $. 45. I just decided to leave and went to MC Sauna. The woman who answered the door was older and most likely Korean. She said her name was Nancy and looked to be mid to late 50 ish. She had big fake titts and a less than average face. Paid $. 45 for the half. No TS just got naked and on the table. The massage was mediocre. She used a light oil and the rub down was not bad it just wasn't good. She would start a sensual touch then go back to the medium massage. She told me I could turn over whenever I wanted to. When I did I got an uninspired HJ. Gave her a. 3 tip. She did let me roam OTC, she had a fake ass, and I went into her shirt to touch her fake tits. I don't think I would repeat if in town again.I know about mc sauna but what do you mean by the sauna room where is this at.

MisterSir
11-04-16, 23:10
I am / was an out-of-towner who is also a monger. I was sore from a 15 hour shift and decided to find someone to relieve my stress. I happened upon 4 seasons. I was warmly greeted, escorted in, given options for a table shower pre massage. Brief stint in sauna was nice and massage was so amazing I fell asleep. I dreamed of a lot of fun things happening and of a beautiful woman taking care of my every need. I woke up and went back to my hotel and slept like a baby.

Nice place, will visit again. Unless someone knows of any place better.I have been by there a few times diane is the best.

Rebrobate218
11-05-16, 10:12
I know about mc sauna but what do you mean by the sauna room where is this at.When I came of I-75 on to Eisenhower I made a left on Pio Nono. This spa was on the right hand side in a run down strip mall. The strip mall itself is very small, only a few shops. Again, the mamasan who greeted me was hideous. She looked like the bride of Geronimo. When I got into Macon my hotel did not have any rooms ready and would not have any for about 4 hours and gave me directions to a sports bar, I just screwed up and made the wrong turn. When I was going south on Pio Nono I saw it and thought to myself that it looked like a massage place. I kept on going and saw MC Sauna on the left and then I hit the highway going south and realized I was going the wrong way. After having some lunch and a couple of beers I went to the Sauna Room because I still had time to kill. Because MMS was so fugly I left and went to MC Sauna.

Do you know anything about Nancy. The massage was OK but I think she could have been better. She kind of warmed up to me as I was walking out of the door.

MisterSir
11-07-16, 15:46
When I came of I-75 on to Eisenhower I made a left on Pio Nono. This spa was on the right hand side in a run down strip mall. The strip mall itself is very small, only a few shops. Again, the mamasan who greeted me was hideous. She looked like the bride of Geronimo. When I got into Macon my hotel did not have any rooms ready and would not have any for about 4 hours and gave me directions to a sports bar, I just screwed up and made the wrong turn. When I was going south on Pio Nono I saw it and thought to myself that it looked like a massage place. I kept on going and saw MC Sauna on the left and then I hit the highway going south and realized I was going the wrong way. After having some lunch and a couple of beers I went to the Sauna Room because I still had time to kill. Because MMS was so fugly I left and went to MC Sauna.

Do you know anything about Nancy. The massage was OK but I think she could have been better. She kind of warmed up to me as I was walking out of the door.I have been to every massage parlor I know of an this doesn't ring a bell.

Like how far away from mc sauna when you pull out of the mc parking lot do you turn right or left I would love to find this place as I get turned on by the uglyier ones.

Tiber
11-07-16, 16:46
Do you know anything about Nancy. The massage was OK but I think she could have been better. She kind of warmed up to me as I was walking out of the door.YMMV as there is an expanded menu available. It's been awhile but she actually gave me money back "because I didn't take too long".

Tiber
11-07-16, 17:09
http://macon.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/watson-blvd-warner-robins-exit-146-available-now/40693869 Got a chance to see Angel this morning. Called one time and she answered right away. Standard 2 call setup and she is definitely the woman in the pics. However they are not the greatest representation of what you are getting. Everything is loose and saggy! Boobs, butt, hell even her pussy lips hang about 3 inches. Service was decent and the room wasn't the worst. I will not repeat though. She just didn't do it for me. I could barely stay up looking at her body but maybe you are into that kind of thing.A different experience from Me. I usually don't post but needed to on this one.

Called Friday morning. No answer. Then got a text right back saying "I'm available" so I called to arrange the time. Said she just got out of the shower but needed 20 minutes to finish blow drying her hair. Fine. I headed over to her place (I knew location just not room number) and waited in parking lot just to scope out the area (local motel). I called at the 30 min mark to get room number. She sounded confused and then said she wasn't ready and that she had just woken up and still needed to get a shower. I was ready to bail but she said to just give her 15 more minutes. I agreed to wait. About 2 minutes later a dude pulls up in a car and parks about 5 cars down from me. I'm sitting in my car on the phone. He gets out and scans the area and starts walking to the stairs. Near where I parked. He notices me sitting in my car. I notice him because he is wearing fucking rain boots and is obviously cautious of his surroundings. He keeps walking as he's watching me, nods to me, and proceeds up the stairs to the second floor. I'm parked right by the stairs so he comes out to the rooms facing where I'm parked. Now right before the guy walks up the stairs, I get the call from Angel that she is now ready (10 minutes early) and for me to go up the stairs to the 2nd floor and she is the 1st door. I look up and the dude is right there near her door. I tell her that there is a guy near her door. She says not my door, he must have the wrong room. The guy gets a text on his phone, looks at me, and then walks to the backside of the hotel. Angel tells me on the phone she is going to open her door. She does and it is room where the guy was standing.

I get out of my car and walk to the stairs. As I'm walking up the stairs I see a shadow walk past (its the morninig) - cast by someone behind me on the 2nd floor walking on the entryway where all the rooms are. I get to the entryway and just as I round the corner her door shuts but not before I see someone walk in wearing rainboots. At that point I left. She called as I was pulling out but I blocked the number.

I don't know if it was a robbery set-up or maybe just her pimp / dealer. What's strange is that I also noticed today that all her ads are off BP. Locals will know that she was a daily poster but ads are now removed.

LaceUp
11-22-16, 09:20
Just curious.

LaceUp
11-22-16, 09:22
Well I knw 4 season is back in business same mms and Annie is back happy is gone.Is anna and annie the same person?

Jonn113
11-22-16, 13:30
Is anna and annie the same person?LOL iono I've always known her as annie.

SavannahMike
12-04-16, 01:22
I will be in the macon area this week. I was wondering about the Asian massage parlors. What is offered, who is best and what tip is expected and what is house cost for the massage. I have seen places that want 80 for the house (massage) and then tips range from 40 to 140. I don't see tipping 140 on top of 80 to the house when you can get a escort for 120 total but if the experience is worth then I may try. Thanks for any info you can give. PM's are welcome.

MitchCumstein1
12-06-16, 04:04
I will be in the macon area this week. I was wondering about the Asian massage parlors. What is offered, who is best and what tip is expected and what is house cost for the massage. I have seen places that want 80 for the house (massage) and then tips range from 40 to 140. I don't see tipping 140 on top of 80 to the house when you can get a escort for 120 total but if the experience is worth then I may try. Thanks for any info you can give. PM's are welcome.Check yo inbox!

GreyElephant
01-04-17, 21:41
Well I decided to Go hit Emerald Spa today, wow I am glad I did. Old lady runs the place but she has 2 girls working both are pretty hot. I will go back cause I can't remember her name but I will get it next week when I go back.

Happy Hunting.

GreyElephant
01-09-17, 13:07
Went back Yesterday got a different girl her name was Lisa. Great body and great massage and teased in all the right placed very happy with her too. I got to save some money I want to try both at once, not sure they will let me but can't hurt to ask.

Happy Hunting.

MisterSir
01-09-17, 20:48
Went back Yesterday got a different girl her name was Lisa. Great body and great massage and teased in all the right placed very happy with her too. I got to save some money I want to try both at once, not sure they will let me but can't hurt to ask.

Happy Hunting.My first time going there I had the old ugly lady never went back.

Namilab
01-17-17, 10:14
Hoping for some guidance on where a weary traveler might find some relief in a safe, scent free environment. AMP is ok, looking elsewhere first/ PM is fine. Thanks!

Tiber
01-19-17, 09:47
As reported earlier. Two Thai girls at Emerald- Myah and Lisa. Good rubs and will repeat. Myah did try to increase normal tip but shot that down. I showed up at 3 and she said I was first customer that business is slow because of the older previous workers. Said "tell your friends!

TillTheEnd
01-19-17, 23:12
As reported earlier. Two Thai girls at Emerald- Myah and Lisa. Good rubs and will repeat. Myah did try to increase normal tip but shot that down. I showed up at 3 and she said I was first customer that business is slow because of the older previous workers. Said "tell your friends!Been away for a little while so I am a bit out of the loop on the MP scene. Mind sharing the details on how the new talent looks? Maybe a tip hint?

Namilab
01-20-17, 07:20
Really looking to get a tipping range and maybe a recommendation or two.

Tiber
01-21-17, 09:56
Been away for a little while so I am a bit out of the loop on the MP scene. Mind sharing the details on how the new talent looks? Maybe a tip hint?Both girls look good. I liked Lisa's looks better. All inclusive tip I stick with is $. She tried $. 4 and then $. 2. Settled at $ but I gave additional. 2 at end because she was really good.

DaneClegge
01-23-17, 18:07
I am in Macon this week from Savannah. Would you say Emerald is the best in this area now? Any local, independent providers you would recommend? Thank you for the guidance. PM if youd like.

DaneClegge
01-27-17, 01:35
So I ended up visiting Emerald this evening (thanks for the PM). I drew Mayla (spelling), little older but a very attractive body. Massage was -half bad, but not a total waste of time. I hinted that the massage was not even neccesary and she flipped me over. $was already on the table so there was no need for conversation about that. CBJ to start. Little surprised but she was very skilled. Pulled her up and cowboy away. Very nice view, very tight. Will repeat. Ended up at house + $2.

Stay safe. Cover up.

Ronnyboy
02-06-17, 11:59
I recently was traveling through via 1-75 and stayed at a hotel near 4 Seasons. I got the family tucked in and was able to stop by just before they closed and was happy I did. Drew a girl who was apparently new there by the name of Coco. She said she arrived recently from San Fran. Very pretty and a great body. Massage was sub par but the finish was excellent. Wish we had girls like Coco up in my neck of the woods.

BB Love
02-07-17, 09:20
I haven't heard much about this one so I decided to stop by. Typical Kamp setup with an office and a bell. The Mamasan brought me to a room near the back and told me to disrobe. The place was dirty and smelled bad. I gots butt naked and laid out on their massage table that was more like a bed with a hole in the to for your head. The lady that walked me back came in to massagey. She was a little heavy, Korean and probably late 40's. I asked for a hard massage and she just pressed and slapped my back and butt for about 5 minutes then she asked me to turn over. She asked what I wanted and I tried to get her to go for BBFS. She wouldn't budge on it. She said she'd do BBBJ but no cim. I told her that I wouldn't go for it unless there was a cim finish. She reluctantly agreed. Then I get up stark naked, walk to my wallet and hand her 60. She says, no 100. I told her no way then she made the motion for a handy. I told her I only pay 40 for a handy. She actually gave me back 20. I laid down and she went to work jacking my aggravated flaccid wood. She pulled out her augmented hard but somehow still saggy boobs. I sucked an old lady tit while she jacked the Johnson until I sprayed batter all over her arm and hair. Then she wiped us both down and I said my condolences. . 8 house for the hour (I was in for about 20 minutes) and. 4 to her. Pretty much a waste of a buck twenty. Stay away from this dump unless there is something else that I failed to see while I was there.

GreyElephant
02-13-17, 18:34
Was back at Emerald on Saturday. Tip when the mame says 80 tell er will I am going some where else for 60 she let me go I gave the 20 more for tip. I asked for Lisa she was gone she will be back this week. I want to try 2 girls not sure if they will do but I would love to try LOL. I wish I could remember her name but great at cowboy and great view. I will return for these to for sure.

JohnnyBone1
02-21-17, 16:13
I don't care to go into alot of detail, that being said, I had a really nice time this weekend with Yumi. Shower was nice then a few min in the sauna. Massage was ok then onto the fun.

Scot4545
02-22-17, 12:26
So is anybody actually getting a decent massage with any of these ladies? I know it's not what most people are looking for, but sometimes you want more than a halfhearted body rub, regardless of how good the finish is. I don't see why you can't at least try to have both.

JohnnyBone1
02-24-17, 15:14
So is anybody actually getting a decent massage with any of these ladies? I know it's not what most people are looking for, but sometimes you want more than a halfhearted body rub, regardless of how good the finish is. I don't see why you can't at least try to have both.Pm for details on a good massage and leaving with a smile!!

Zoolander22
03-21-17, 14:34
Has anyone ever tried this AMP? It's right of Eisenhower I went there before years ago and had a good time and saw the longest nipples ever. Before dropping money just like a good review.

MisterSir
03-22-17, 15:45
Has anyone ever tried this AMP? It's right of Eisenhower I went there before years ago and had a good time and saw the longest nipples ever. Before dropping money just like a good review.Location please I have been to every massage parlor in this town as of the past 8 months I have not seen this spa you speak of I know all american spa used to be there long ago and the only other one I know of in this area is emerald I would like to go check it out for you if I can get the location.

MisterSir
03-26-17, 11:16
So far for macon the only ones currently open -maybe a few I missed help out!

Angel spa, paradise spa, four seasons, emerald spa, natural health spa, the sauna house, mc sauna.

MisterSir
03-26-17, 11:25
From what I heard this place has the hottest 20 somethings I mean model looks you can get shown other girls if you not like but it's like a $300 starting tip and can get quite pricey.

Scot4545
03-27-17, 19:15
For an AMP alternative, has anybody partaken of the masseuses on backpage (not full up escort)? I don't get to play often, but was considering changing it up next time. Was looking at Bianca. Seems to have been posting for a month or so. Outcall at the moment, though she said she might have incall available soon.

http://macon.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-an-all-amazing-sensual-massage/58977663

There's also NiaNicole who posts pretty regularly.

MisterSir
03-28-17, 06:15
For an AMP alternative, has anybody partaken of the masseuses on backpage (not full up escort)? I don't get to play often, but was considering changing it up next time. Was looking at Bianca. Seems to have been posting for a month or so. Outcall at the moment, though she said she might have incall available soon.

http://macon.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-an-all-amazing-sensual-massage/58977663

There's also NiaNicole who posts pretty regularly.There was a black lady in warner robins who did massages four hands available worth it! Other than that its a hit and miss I seen a few korean girls in the hotels a few months back when they were posting ad said nuru never got a nuru get rushed the whole time not GFE.

GreyElephant
04-02-17, 11:16

Angel spa, paradise spa, four seasons, emerald spa, natural health spa, the sauna house, mc sauna.Emerald is by far my favorite especially since the got the to hot one's working there now.

MisterSir
04-03-17, 22:28
Seems like enough but think back about a year and half ago there was like 5 other ones maybe more now closed down like sedona happy time all american 2 your health and a few others along riverside.

GreyElephant
04-04-17, 13:37
Went by today Left happy tried to get a 4 hands but the other girl was busy with another customer, will have to try again, both have rockin bodys. Lisa is a great provider great massage and great service.

Rcktsntst
04-07-17, 11:54

Angel spa, paradise spa, four seasons, emerald spa, natural health spa, the sauna house, mc sauna.I'm aware of all the ones you mentioned except for Natural Health Spa. I know a previous poster said it's on Eisenhower, but I'm not finding it. Does anyone have any more information about it?

Don't know of any others. Since Sedona closed, 4 Seasons has been my favorite, but I still haven't tried Emerald or MC.

BeneaThaRock
04-18-17, 13:33
Had a dream about this place recently. I imagined that it must have been a slow day. Parking lot deserted for the most part. . 8 to the house, led back to room. Laid. 6 on the table, and got comfortable. Lisa came in as requested, looking good in a short, form fitting black dress. TS, chit chat, then back to room. Decent rub, very playful. Since only. 6 on the table, didn't expect FS, but in this dream, on the flip. Very good CBJ and then she mounted CG. Wasnt doing enough for, so moved to standing DS. Most excellent, particularly when she stretched out a one leg on the table. Dream lasted well over an hour, and probably would have lasted longer if I hadn: t woke up.

Went by today Left happy tried to get a 4 hands but the other girl was busy with another customer, will have to try again, both have rockin bodys. Lisa is a great provider great massage and great service.

GreyElephant
04-22-17, 13:28
Had a dream about this place recently. I imagined that it must have been a slow day. Parking lot deserted for the most part. . 8 to the house, led back to room. Laid. 6 on the table, and got comfortable. Lisa came in as requested, looking good in a short, form fitting black dress. TS, chit chat, then back to room. Decent rub, very playful. Since only. 6 on the table, didn't expect FS, but in this dream, on the flip. Very good CBJ and then she mounted CG. Wasnt doing enough for, so moved to standing DS. Most excellent, particularly when she stretched out a one leg on the table. Dream lasted well over an hour, and probably would have lasted longer if I hadn: t woke up.Love this place when you go in tell mam you can go to other place for 60.

MisterSir
05-22-17, 19:40
Love this place when you go in tell mam you can go to other place for 60.Yeah why I rather go to angel spa does anyone know if they have changed girls yet at angel spa or is it still the same two?

AndyD
05-23-17, 07:30
In the last two weeks I've made my way around Emerald, Angle, and Seasons. All are worth a trip. Lucy at Angel, Christine and Amy at Seasons, and Ya ya at Emerald. Depends on your taste but I all are relatively younger and attractive.

Yeah why I rather go to angel spa does anyone know if they have changed girls yet at angel spa or is it still the same two?

BigShorty
06-29-17, 02:00
I saw Diane the last time, but who is the most fun? You can pm me.

Bigsqueeze
08-02-17, 14:47
A new place at exit 171 next to you-store-it place.

I guess there's a first time for everything. Errands took me by a new place on Riverside Dr. I tried the door but it was locked. The sign said "text for appointment" with a phone number, so I left. The next day, I texted for rates. Instead of a text reply, my phone rang with an asian lady wanting to know how soon I could come. Seeing how she was Asian, figured I knew the drill. Came to find out, surprise, I didn't.

"Melissa" took my 60-minute fee and handed me the sign-in sheet. Sorry, Jimmy Asbell, whoever you are, your name came to mind so you bought me a massage. Behind the folding barrier we go. We immediately walk by some black dude, face down getting his rub by Papasan. Like WTF? The next table, separated only by another folding barrier, was for me. She held my basket for clothing. Normally I strip, but was told to leave my skivvies on. I knew I should have gone commando. She also used a hand towel and moved it around depending on how she had my shorts pulled down.

I found the massage to be good. I threw a few gentle OTC moves. She allowed, then held and squeezed and held my hand. Then the flip. She had exposed my ass for some good glute work, but frontally, my junk had no joy. She came real close, but kept it totally legit.

Rubbing my chest, she'd take my arm and put it around her waist. I was free to roam, both over and under and took advantage. She grinned, got a little playful and pinched my nipples, so I did the same to her and she closed her eyes, smiled and gave the silent thumbs up. Nice big, sensitive erasers, BTW. Some chest kissing and that was it. All the hints of something better next time, but we all know that ain't happening.

So in summary: privacy none, massage quality good, teasing yes, HE no, roaming allowed yes, upselling for time yes, pushing for more tip hell yeah. I did enjoy the rub, but with no private room, doubt I'm going back.

Stomper66
08-02-17, 22:33
I'm going to be stomping around the area next week, but it's been a while since I was this way and looking for recommendations for a cute little tight Asian. From the reviews it looks like they have all gotten better with the providers. I would like some one like Annie at 4 seasons who would bareback on the BJ, but don't think she is around as seen no mention in a while.

Anyone have any decent dreams with one who enjoys and gets into her job? Pm is fine.

Tia.

OlderWood
08-04-17, 12:18
Last reports are from April and I will be traveling down 75 to Florida next weekend and would love to meet Lisa but realize she is probably gone.

Toshiro
08-06-17, 23:15
What are regular prices on Emerald and Season, and more or less how much do you guys tip? Any of them FS?(you can pm me or just reply here).

Cromwell
08-29-17, 11:16
I'm from out of town and would appreciate any recommendations on an AMP in Macon. I'm looking for reasonably priced (100) for an hour with an HE.

Thanks.

Cromwell
09-04-17, 03:42
Well I went to Emerald Spa and had a mediocre massage with the requisite tease. On the flip she wanted $60 but I talked he down to $20. That plus the "door fee" of $60 (though the sign inside $80) made for an enjoyable time.

After the massage referenced above on the flip she started to rub my twig and berries. Now for the funny part: after a few minutes of an oily tug job I experienced something that has happened quite frequently in the past: my litter feller leaked a fair amount of "pre-come". She stopped tugging and brought her face in to look at this mystery fluid. She got her face within a few inches and looked repulsed at what I can only assume she thought was pee. That's when I blew my load on her face (mainly her nose). After I started to laugh hysterically her expression changed from horrified to angry. She demanded more money but I held fast.

Toshiro
09-06-17, 20:28
Is 4 seasons anygood?

JDogKelly
09-12-17, 01:36
I was heading north of Macon and dreamed I visited 4 Season in the AM on my way up and visited Emerald in the PM on my way out. Had a better visit at 4 Season. In my dream I was meet at the door by good old Annie (she still has the little dog). 60 roses for the door - 100 for full service, 65 min dream, cute young thin therapist. Good service and nice dream. 2nd dream was at Emerald, 80 roses at the door. A little old, heavier therapist. Offered full service for 80, opted for HE for 40. She got nude real fast and gave a good HE. Good service, just not as cute - 50 min dream. I would repeat either, but 4 season was still a better experience for me. Dream safe, JDog.

BigBardok
09-13-17, 10:40
I had a nice dream recently at 4 seasons. I dreamt I Walked in and got carded actually. I thought that was weird but I got in. The mamasan is extremely sexy BTW. I had to pay the 60 up front, which was another weird occurrence for me, which could be considered a total ripoff but we'll get to that in a second. The mamasan led me to my room and I opted for the table shower, which was a new experience for me. I didn't get the name of the provider, but she was wearing some kind of short dress. She was cute but had a Miley Cyrus ass (google Miley Cyrus vma ass), so I would probably opt for someone else if I went again. Anyway she massaged my back for about 15 minutes, and told me to flip over. That's the ripoff, massage only last 15 minutes plus extras. I didn't bring enough for BJ or FS so I opted for HJ. Wasn't that great, interference from the tissue sort ruined my o. I would definitely go back but it would have to be a different provider and I would have to at least opt for BJ.

Rebrobate218
09-22-17, 13:50
I was in Macon a few days ago and paid a visit to MC Sauna to see Nancy. I got there around 3 in the afternoon. Paid $. 4 for the half hour and she started the massage. She started the massage which just OK. Her massage technique is average at best nothing to really write home about. When we were getting close to the half hour mark she told me I could turn over whenever I wanted. When I turned over I indicated I wanted FS. She left to get a hat then started a covered BJ. She has a really good technique of DTing and slurping. It was really good but not enough. The minute I have half wood she tells me to get on top. Then finished of doggy. She has a really small fit body for a woman of her age which is complemented by her big fake tits. What was funny to me was that I remembered her as being more pretty. Her face does tell her age which I would say was around late 40's to early 50's. When I am back in town or in Atlanta I will repeat with Nancy.

MisterSir
09-29-17, 14:22
Anyone know where to go for backdoor fun preferably raw pm info please.

Jonn113
09-29-17, 23:15
Anyone know where to go for backdoor fun preferably raw pm info please.Send that info my way too sir LOL.

Hobbyist200
10-05-17, 15:22
Send that info my way too sir LOL.My way also, please.

Scot4545
10-07-17, 14:39
Made it to Emerald the other week to try out Lisa. She was unoccupied so was soon enjoying her touch. Massage was so-so. Not the worst I've had, but not that great. After the flip the dress came right off and she had a very nice body. Hadn't brought enough for the full deal, but my eyes and hands were free to wander while she made me happy. Overall not bad. I personally prefer a stronger massage game, but everything is very much on the table.

Oh and about the only "premium" thing about them (what they claim in their ads) was they offered coke or Dasani afterward, not no name brand water LOL.

MisterSir
10-12-17, 05:09
I have been to all the parlors in the macon area I give the. 60 for massage and tip 140-200 for tip I get everything and its goes for the 45-60 min.

Others have posted like only tipped 70 but got FS over an hour? Or only tipping 20-40 bucks for a handy WTF really?

Have I been getting ripped off?

Bigsqueeze
10-12-17, 07:49
I have been to all the parlors in the macon area I give the. 60 for massage and tip 140-200 for tip I get everything and its goes for the 45-60 min.

Others have posted like only tipped 70 but got FS over an hour? Or only tipping 20-40 bucks for a handy WTF really?

Have I been getting ripped off?Tipping is relative. If you go back and they remember you AND you get first class service, perhaps overtipping was worth it. Otherwise, here's what many others do.

"Massage only - $10-40 depending on the time 30 min -90 min.

HJ 40- 50 60 min.

HJ with boob play and FIV $50 - 70.

HJ / BJ with DATY 69 $ 70-80.

FS $ 80 - 140 Korean Spas are high that's why I put the 140 in. ".

If your house plus tip exceed 200, then yeah, you're overpaying.

GoneForGood97
10-23-17, 00:37
Went by 4 Seasons Spa for the first time in over a year since the BP pickings have been slim in Macon. Mamasan took me back, and the super cute masseuse named "Diana" came in and collected $. 6 for the house, then asked if I wanted a tableshower. Sure did, and "Diana" did a deep shower. In the past, most of 'them just rinse you off, but this girl was thorough, a lot of attention paid to the prostate. Like a lot. Afterwards, went to the "sauna" (just a hot room they forgot to steam up) then back to the room. Diana provided a really good full body massage, again beyond what I expected, then asked me to flip. She asked what I wanted and I told her "everything" and she quoted me $1. 4. I told her it'd been awhile since I came but it used to be just $. She said "it's been a long time since you been here" . I offered $ thinking she might just take it for full service, but she wouldn't budge on price and said it was only a BJ. I agreed, and she took off her top leaving her underwear on. As she went down on me for a CBJ, I groped her super nice ass, and begin rubbing her through her panties. I went under them, and when I tried to pull them off, she told me "no, not enough". When I continued to rub her, she worked outside of my reach while continuing to blow me. CBJ was good, not great, and I eventually blew my load in the cover. She cleaned me up, dressed me (I always find this part odd at an AMP) and gave me a bottle of water and sent me on my way. Overall a fun way to kill an hour, and Diana was hot, but I've heard others say they can negotiate rates. I'm either too ugly to negotiate or 4 Seasons doesn't bother. Kinda wish I had gone for the FS, as based on her tableshower, I bet a lot of fun could've been had.

MisterSir
10-31-17, 20:47
One is on tom hill in the shopping center next to kroger 2 cu4 massage and another new one is on riverside where the steak out place used to be anyone tried these places.

WRHobby88
11-10-17, 10:23
I have been a long time reader, thank you for all the info. I visited the new place on Riverside where Steakout used to be (Mekong Spa). It's brand new, very clean for now. Great massage, a little hesitant on the flip but willing to help you leave smiling. The other new place with goofy name, 2 cu4 is not worth it unless you like straight massage interupted by phone calls and the lady switching with an old guy numerous times. I wanted to end the ridiculousness throughout but didn't want to be rude.

Scot4545
11-11-17, 13:02
I have been a long time reader, thank you for all the info. I visited the new place on Riverside where Steakout used to be (Mekong Spa). It's brand new, very clean for now. Great massage, a little hesitant on the flip but willing to help you leave smiling. The other new place with goofy name, 2 cu4 is not worth it unless you like straight massage interupted by phone calls and the lady switching with an old guy numerous times. I wanted to end the ridiculousness throughout but didn't want to be rude.What was the damage? Was TS available? (For Mekong obviously. Don't think anybody will be remotely interested in the other after that report!

Thanks for the report BTW.

GoneForGood97
11-11-17, 18:35
I have been a long time reader, thank you for all the info. I visited the new place on Riverside where Steakout used to be (Mekong Spa). It's brand new, very clean for now. Great massage, a little hesitant on the flip but willing to help you leave smiling. The other new place with goofy name, 2 cu4 is not worth it unless you like straight massage interupted by phone calls and the lady switching with an old guy numerous times. I wanted to end the ridiculousness throughout but didn't want to be rude.How much to the house and how much for the tip?

WRHobby88
11-16-17, 14:45
Standard house and tip from other places in Macon.

Niteluvr
11-17-17, 21:55
Called a few places in Macon. Passing through next week and want to get details. From my research so far, I got the following:

4 Seasons and Emerald. From the gruffy voices of the ladies who answered their respective phones, they're Korean AMPs. Are they?

Mekong and MC Sauna. Ladies who answered have Viet accents. Are they?

Anything different in services from a typical Korean AMP or a Viet AMP? We have no Viet AMPs here in Atlanta.

Rebrobate218
11-17-17, 23:59
Called a few places in Macon. Passing through next week and want to get details. From my research so far, I got the following:

4 Seasons and Emerald. From the gruffy voices of the ladies who answered their respective phones, they're Korean AMPs. Are they?

Mekong and MC Sauna. Ladies who answered have Viet accents. Are they?

Anything different in services from a typical Korean AMP or a Viet AMP? We have no Viet AMPs here in Atlanta.Try MC sauna. It is a Vietnamese place. It is pretty good in a sleazy kind of way.

Niteluvr
11-18-17, 19:14
Try MC sauna. It is a Vietnamese place. It is pretty good in a sleazy kind of way.I did stop by today. Greeted by a 50-ish, very short Viet lady with obviously large bolt-ons and a meaty ass that looks like it was surgically enhanced as well. Not my type so didn't stay.

SweetIronRod
11-20-17, 12:39
Ended up giving 4 seasons a try. It was a decent dream. TS was pretty good actually. Sauna was hot and was a nice added touch. Massage was better than most places I've been to. Flip asked for FS and got a decent run for the $$. Overall it's a good balance between a good massage and FS. I drew diane who was a bit chatty but ended up wanting me to finish. I think I was too big for her she complained a few times I was going too deep so she ended up asking me to hurry up.

SETraveler770
11-26-17, 23:27
Ended up giving 4 seasons a try. It was a decent dream. TS was pretty good actually. Sauna was hot and was a nice added touch. Massage was better than most places I've been to. Flip asked for FS and got a decent run for the $$. Overall it's a good balance between a good massage and FS. I drew diane who was a bit chatty but ended up wanting me to finish. I think I was too big for her she complained a few times I was going too deep so she ended up asking me to hurry up.Thanks for the info. Haven't done an AMP in a good while. I can just walk to this one!

SweetIronRod
11-28-17, 11:02
Thanks for the info. Haven't done an AMP in a good while. I can just walk to this one!Ya for the $$ it was a decent spot. Diane wasn't the hottest on the AMP scale. Maybe a 4? But her personality is good and her English is decent. She said next time park in the back and use the back door. So I would use the backdoor if you're visiting.

Sgt Lurker
11-28-17, 22:20
Ya for the $$ it was a decent spot. Diane wasn't the hottest on the AMP scale. Maybe a 4? But her personality is good and her English is decent. She said next time park in the back and use the back door. So I would use the backdoor if you're visiting.I got to meet Diane last week and thought she was more of an 8, I found her attractive. She speaks very good English so I could joke. The $$ was what I pay in ATL area so I just laid it on the table for no haggling. I thoroughly enjoyed the reprieve in driving home from Central GA.

Happy Hunting.

SweetIronRod
11-29-17, 15:20
I got to meet Diane last week and thought she was more of an 8, I found her attractive. She speaks very good English so I could joke. The $$ was what I pay in ATL area so I just laid it on the table for no haggling. I thoroughly enjoyed the reprieve in driving home from Central GA.

Happy Hunting.Fair enough. I think I am personally a bit spoiled from some of the AMPs in FL I've been to. She is fun to chat with. When I was there there was someone in the shower so we had a good 10 or min of laughs laying on the bed together.

SweetIronRod
12-02-17, 08:47
Ended up trying out emerald. Went to mc sauna first but she was sick and after seeing her I'm glad I didn't patron there. She's a little rough. Lisa at emerald was fun, happy and accommodating. She's pretty funny and gives a pretty good massage actually. At first I thought she was focusing too much on my neck and head but later realized she saw me so relaxed she took her time and equally spent as much time every where else. She relaxes every muscle slowly. One of the better messages for a FS provider maybe even the best I would say. Flip and she asked what I want and I told her. She wanted $. 4 but I didn't have that so asked her if $. 2 is ok and she said whatever you want. Kinda surprised by her answer but I knew what I was about to put her through so I felt like it was more than reasonable. CBJ was pretty fantastic. I'm a bit on the larger size but she managed to but it quite deep and very sensual. After was CG and she was struggling to ride so she asked if I wanted Mish and I said yes and that's when things got a little more fun and open. I slowly began easing her into the action and once I could tell she was ready I went full force. She took it like a champ and was pretty into it. We ran thru the alphabet of acronyms and when time was way up she asked what's taking so long. I told her she can speed up the process if she finishes me off. She took off the wrapper and oiled me up and used both hands to work it. One to press down on key areas and the other to provide the perfect rhythm up and down with a twist motion. It made me blow like I haven't in a very long time. I was more than please. She cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit about random things. I was the last one out I'm pretty sure but we laughed and shared a few stories. I asked her if I can use the restroom and she asked if she could help. Overall great experience. She was probably a 5 on the AMP scale. She's a bit older and has a little extra meat here and there but I like that type of thickness. She must have bolt one because those things are a bit too perky for her age. Great provider.

Rebrobate218
12-07-17, 00:29
I did stop by today. Greeted by a 50-ish, very short Viet lady with obviously large bolt-ons and a meaty ass that looks like it was surgically enhanced as well. Not my type so didn't stay.She actually give an excellent slerpping BJ. Maybe one of the best I have had. Everything was covered, and I don't think she does anything uncovered. When I got FS she did not do enough of it but her BJ os first rate.

Toshiro
12-08-17, 00:19
Taking the recommendation of other 3 members I went to four seasons and asked for Diane, now it might have being that she was just having a bad day. But unlike the positive comments of the other member my experience was fairly mediocre. I like to talk and from what I read she does too. However she barely spoke a word. I tried to make conversation and she would have mono-words answers (not a big deal).

Well after she arrived she was trying to make everything quick. She took me to the shower and I admit that was a very pleasant table shower. But afterwards it kinda went downhill, the Massage was nice but not very good, and I opted for the FS option, and while she has a cute face and a nice bod the actual game play was very disappointing to say the least. Everything I did was "painful to her" including licking and sucking on her nipple no matter how gently I did it. She was really bossie, which for me is a turn off (I know some might like that). We did three different positions, and she was trying to get me off quickly from the very start, unfortunately for both of us I have High Stamina and it takes me a while to get there. Since she wasn't even trying to match my rhythm it took even longer and during dog Mr. Jonhson slipped out and hit her which was actually kind of funny to me x). Unfortunately and obviously it wasn't for her. She told me to stop and she got on top, trying to get me off. I tried to move and she immediately shut me down and said: "No, Stay still. " She tried so hard to get me there xD. But her bossiness really turned me off so I couldn't get there. Eventually she decided to go with the manual approach, cleaned me up (the lube that is) and began jerking which didn't work either I mean how would It it was more upsetting than anything else at that point. So finally she got tired. And said: "time is over, you got to leave, I can't be here all day. " On the back of my head I was like. Ehm the place is desolated no one is here and most likely no one will come due to the rain. Heck we literally were walking around aisle naked because of this. Soooooooo at the end I had to leave without full relief. Which made it a pretty indecent experience.

Anywho. Good luck to why'all!

PpStain
01-14-18, 20:03
Going to be passing through in a couple weeks, was wondering what AMPs had the younger ladies, and if anywhere you've gone has BBBJCIM.

BeneaThaRock
01-23-18, 13:10
Looking for a quick referral. Have seen Diane at 4 Seasons, and Lucy at Emerald (did a review on her). Wondering if anyone would recommend other talent in the area or stick with those? Mostly interested in AMP, but will consider others.

Scot4545
01-24-18, 20:11
Looking for a quick referral. Have seen Diane at 4 Seasons, and Lucy at Emerald (did a review on her). Wondering if anyone would recommend other talent in the area or stick with those? Mostly interested in AMP, but will consider others.No quick recommendations currently. Had one girl I liked but she left around the new year.

I did TOFTT last week. New place opened in WR advertising on craigslist (https://macon.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-jade-grand/6471407842.html). Thought it was worth a try. Setup was pretty generic AMP (though fairly nice) with nicely padded tables. Girl was cute, but spoke pretty good English and dressed casually (usually a bad sign for extras). What ensued was an excellent, but totally legit massage. She made sure the goods were covered with a sheet at all times. Great hands, but they never deigned to tease.

On the plus side there was no skimping on time and the actual massage was much better than a standard AMP. Gave a ten dollar tip to keep future opportunities available. Left relaxed but not happy. Not sure if returning would yield any different results or not. If anybody knows differently, let me know.

MisterSir
01-25-18, 02:38
No quick recommendations currently. Had one girl I liked but she left around the new year.

I did TOFTT last week. New place opened in WR advertising on craigslist (https://macon.craigslist.org/thp/d/massage-jade-grand/6471407842.html). Thought it was worth a try. Setup was pretty generic AMP (though fairly nice) with nicely padded tables. Girl was cute, but spoke pretty good English and dressed casually (usually a bad sign for extras). What ensued was an excellent, but totally legit massage. She made sure the goods were covered with a sheet at all times. Great hands, but they never deigned to tease.

On the plus side there was no skimping on time and the actual massage was much better than a standard AMP. Gave a ten dollar tip to keep future opportunities available. Left relaxed but not happy. Not sure if returning would yield any different results or not. If anybody knows differently, let me know.Did you hint at extras did you feel her up otc did you offer an extra tip.

MisterSir
01-25-18, 02:43
Looking for a quick referral. Have seen Diane at 4 Seasons, and Lucy at Emerald (did a review on her). Wondering if anyone would recommend other talent in the area or stick with those? Mostly interested in AMP, but will consider others.I had a great time with a woman named lucy at angel spa do you know if it is the same person?

MisterSir
01-25-18, 02:45
I just wanted to know if anyone has been there and been lucky enough to see the new girl alina and what that dream was like.

BeneaThaRock
01-25-18, 15:09
I had a great time with a woman named lucy at angel spa do you know if it is the same person?No idea brother. The Lucy at Emerald was attractive for age, great body with bolt ons. Kind of tall is my memory serves, though she was in heels. Kept saying "you come see Lucy, Lucy take care of you".

Scot4545
01-25-18, 19:34
Did you hint at extras did you feel her up otc did you offer an extra tip.I guarantee I'm not the smoothest operator, so who knows. Feel free to try yourself. Just make sure to let me know if something works haha

I can pretty much guarantee it's not the type of place to offer FS, but a happy ending wouldn't be too shocking. They are literally brand new (said opened last week, which I'm inclined to believe as hadn't seen their ads before), which could play into it.

MisterSir
01-27-18, 04:10
I guarantee I'm not the smoothest operator, so who knows. Feel free to try yourself. Just make sure to let me know if something works haha

I can pretty much guarantee it's not the type of place to offer FS, but a happy ending wouldn't be too shocking. They are literally brand new (said opened last week, which I'm inclined to believe as hadn't seen their ads before), which could play into it.But if I am not mistaken this place was open about a year an half ago for sure there was another parlor located in this area I had read reviews on it before diving into the hobby someone was complaining about there being no privacy there.

GoneForGood97
01-28-18, 22:58
My ATF has been spotty and unreliable lately, so I decided to get some relief at 4 Seasons. Was taken care of by a girl named Christina, who was new (to me). Her English was much better than previous talent. Probably early-to-mid 30's. Standard .6 to the house, and we go back for a table shower, which was fairly standard, then to the "hot room" to kill time while she cleans up the shower. Once done, she took me back to the massage area. Here's where things go a little different. In my past experience, they usually enter while I'm laying on the massage table, where they proceed to do a massage of various quality while they are clothed. Once you flip over, they normally ask something about extras, then tell you how much based on your answer. Instead, directly after I get back into the room, Christina asks "How much do you normally tip the ladies?" Now, most donations for FS are 1.4, but something about this one made me think I might get some extra attention, so I mentioned I do 1.6. She asks for the donation then walks back out.

Comes back a few moments later, goes full nude, then provides a full body massage that was legitimately relaxing. Not deep tissue, but nice touch, use of her breasts to rub up and down my body. Once I flip, she goes to a 69 at my request, and the BJ was either bare or so good that I thought it was. As I got close, she moved over, put on the cover, and jumps on for CG. Once I finish, she cleans me up, then proceeds to lay beside me while chatting about the business. Probably 10-15 minutes of conversation. I wasn't sure if she was just chatty or waiting for round 2, though I was spent and couldn't muster one, so not sure if 2 pops was an option or not.

Again, very nice girl, English was much better than previous, and the service was great.

MisterSir
03-07-18, 02:09
Been out of the scene for a while now. Would like to know if any of the local spas have changed there line-up in the past few months? Specifically looking for a younger woman feel free to send me a PM if you are not comfortable posting in public.

GoneForGood97
03-10-18, 20:05
Went by 4 Seasons hoping to see Christina, but she was with a customer, so I got to spend time with Michelle. She's mid-30's to early-40's, B-cups, and as is the usual with 4 seasons, pretty submissive. Had a table shower, pretty standard, then a pretty good full body massage. After the flip, I went for FS. Started things off with pretty toothy CBJ, not the best. Eventually we went to CG for the finish. Michelle was perfectly servicable, but not exceptional. He BJ skills were just subpar, but the massage was pretty good.

Toastymanor
03-11-18, 08:48
Went by 4 Seasons hoping to see Christina, but she was with a customer, so I got to spend time with Michelle. She's mid-30's to early-40's, B-cups, and as is the usual with 4 seasons, pretty submissive. Had a table shower, pretty standard, then a pretty good full body massage. After the flip, I went for FS. Started things off with pretty toothy CBJ, not the best. Eventually we went to CG for the finish. Michelle was perfectly servicable, but not exceptional. He BJ skills were just subpar, but the massage was pretty good.I will be passing through Macon next month, you've given me a good reason to check this place out!

PowerThrust
03-11-18, 13:13
About 18 Feb I had a awesome dream about Diane at 4's. I was greeted by the Mama-san (paid the standard. 6 for the hour) who took me to the first room closest to the entrance. At first I thought that my potential dream would become a nightmare. But, in came Diane who told me that the table showers were being used and said that she would start the massage until is was available. I must say the massage was spot on. I was recently in a vehicle accident and she seemed to work out every ache I had. When the table shower became available, she took me to the back and gave me a one of the best table showers I had in a while. From there she took me to the hot room, and in less than 5 min. I was back in the room. She continued the massage and on the flip she smiled and got a L3 for 1.2. Her had a CBJ and felt like I a BBJ. For some reason I was totally into her from there CG and 69 and I finished MISH. I can not wait for the next dream. If anyone know of anybody better than that please P. M me.

Be safe out there.

PowerThrust.

Toastymanor
03-12-18, 06:39
About 18 Feb I had a awesome dream about Diane at 4's. I was greeted by the Mama-san (paid the standard. 6 for the hour) who took me to the first room closest to the entrance. At first I thought that my potential dream would become a nightmare. But, in came Diane who told me that the table showers were being used and said that she would start the massage until is was available. I must say the massage was spot on. I was recently in a vehicle accident and she seemed to work out every ache I had. When the table shower became available, she took me to the back and gave me a one of the best table showers I had in a while. From there she took me to the hot room, and in less than 5 min. I was back in the room. She continued the massage and on the flip she smiled and got a L3 for 1.2. Her had a CBJ and felt like I a BBJ. For some reason I was totally into her from there CG and 69 and I finished MISH. I can not wait for the next dream. If anyone know of anybody better than that please P. M me.

Be safe out there.

PowerThrust.I looked in the abbreviations list, what is "L1, L2, L 3"?

MisterSir
03-16-18, 15:23
I looked in the abbreviations list, what is "L1, L2, L 3"?I have no clue to those abbreviations myself either. But I can tell you from past experiences four seasons is nice relaxing place although they have had the same line up of girls the past 7 or so years about like the rest of the places around macon likewise unlike other massage parlors they set the limit at 45 minutes very strict.

My session with Diane went like this come in pay the house tip the girl first $200 then on to the show lackluster covered service rushed the entire time she gets up about 40 minutes in and walks off leaves me in room alone returns clothed asking me to leave now. I have returned to maybe try out another girl but Diane always greets me at the door and says I am not allowed there anymore.

It is a shame cause despite her lack of enthusiasm and lack of patience she had the best body prettiest face and the tightest most swallow pussy out of all the women I have seen in macon a true gem appearance wise she was shaped like a coke bottle 2 years ago when I saw her maybe the atmosphere has changed around there.

I would take my money elsewhere and a better choice would be paradise down the street very high class place.

GoneForGood97
03-17-18, 21:02
I looked in the abbreviations list, what is "L1, L2, L 3"?Most AMPs offer 3 levels of service depending on how big a tip you provide "after the flip". I've never seen someone abbreviate it that way, but that's my guess. L1 is likely just HJ, L2 would probably be CBJ, and L3 is FS, but again, I'm guessing.

Brandon27
03-21-18, 20:24
Hey, so I live in the Macon area and I'm considering giving some of the AMPs here a try. Thing is, I'm completely new to this shit and I'm not entirely sure about the prices and services all these places provide. I'm considering trying either Angel or Emerald, and maybe 4 Seasons. If anyone can assist, I'd be grateful.

MisterSir
03-24-18, 01:19
Hey, so I live in the Macon area and I'm considering giving some of the AMPs here a try. Thing is, I'm completely new to this shit and I'm not entirely sure about the prices and services all these places provide. I'm considering trying either Angel or Emerald, and maybe 4 Seasons. If anyone can assist, I'd be grateful.Angel spa is good but don't sleep on paradise spa both give great service expect $200 for FS $100 for a handy.

MacLuvin
03-28-18, 11:15
I've been a regular at 4 Seasons for awhile now. Never have I had them offer a BBBJ. I always tip well and treat them great. They're always super nice but just don't get that far. Anybody else ever have any luck or any particular girls there that will that you know of? I've tried Paradise once and had a mediocre experience and haven't been back. THat was over a year ago.

Jonn113
04-04-18, 23:08
Anyone tried out mekong yet?

Atl18
04-07-18, 21:10
Since BP is out, I am sure some out of town visitors appreciate good intel. Stopped by 4's today and wanted to see Diane but a little busy for her. So Annie asked whether she can take care of me. Told her again that I like Diane. Anyway, she proceeded with the TS, dry sauna, back to the room. Annie is good but she's been around for quite some time already. It was a very good service overall. She took care of me good. Good massage, special treat BJ.

Age: 5 late 40's. I am not too thrill about older woman.

Skin: 7 soft smooth skin and hands.

Face: 6 not bad for her age.

Body: 5 not tight fit but not fat. Not too bad looking.

Ass: 4 tiny ass. Nothing to write about.

Tits: 7 nice. Much bigger than average Asian girls. I like natural.

V: 5 shaved and not tight. But night too loose either.

Attitude: 8 said she'll take good care of me. She delivered.

Head game: 8. Got special treatment. Can't ask for more.

Service satisfaction: 8 every that I asked for, delivered. Now, I am not into the kinky stuffs. I like nice, relax, and enjoy the hr. Standard tips, no negotiations.

YoungMan49
04-09-18, 15:21
Ater reading the good reviews I stopped by last week on my way back from Atlanta.

Easy to find and safe location. I didn't ask for anyone special when I arrived and was pleasantly surprised when a tall slender young lady (mid 30's) came into the room. She said her name was Mina and she was very friendly and spoke good English.

I opted for table shower after and she got started with a fair at best massage right away. Very talkative and kept asking if I was enjoying it. She was a pleaser for sure.

After the flip she asked what I wanted and we discussed options. I went with what I could afford and she was good with it.

She took off her little dress and she climbed on the table for some fun.

After was the table shower then the sauna.

I will definitely return when I pass through.

She said she had only been there two days also. Don't know how long she will stay but she was a keeper.

GoneForGood97
05-23-18, 00:29
As BP has been down, been visiting 4's more than usual. Went several weeks ago, asked to see Christina, but she was with a customer, so I got to see Mina. Tipped the house. 6, and s the previous person said, Mina was early 30's, very submissive, a bit nervous, but seemed eager to please. Standard TS, Hot room, then a pretty decent massage. After the flip, I tipped 1. 2. Started off with CBJ which was solid, the CG and RCG where I finished. Since Mina seemed so submissive and eager to please I thought if I come back again soon enough that she remembers me, maybe I can try to get BBBJ. So week before last I go by, ask for her, and she's available. Same rates as before. She did remember me, was much less nervous, and we chatted. TS and hot room same as before. This time when we get to the room before we begin massage she asks what I'd like. I tip her the 1. 2 she leaves and returns, drops the dress, and proceeds with nude massage (usually it's dressed massage, then flip, then tip, then whatever extra fun you tipped for. This time it was tip, full nude massage, flip, and fun). When she moves down to start the BJ, she reaches for a cover, and I ask her if she can do BJ no cover. She instantly declines, says she "never does anything without" cover. I try the silent treatment, just stare at her, and she nervously tells me no again. After some more silence, she puts the cover on and we go with CBJ then RCG. I was a bit surprised I couldn't get her to agree with the BBJ, but I also did not offer extra, just asked and hoped if I had "regular" status that would be enough. I like the AMPs ok, but it seems like you either get pretty ones who never do BBJ, or older worn out ones who will offer BBJ, but if I wanted to fuck ugly I'd just go to the bar and take home whatever I could.

MiMan001
05-26-18, 19:33
Wanted to say thank you to all that post here. Knew I would be passing thru Macon in early April. Did research here (fortunately before the site went down) - and on my way thru made a 'rest stop' at 4 Seasons. Admitted it was my first visit when asked. But that friends had recommended I stopped by. Paid the normal door fee. Got to see Diane. On the flip she said you know the amount. Which I did thank to those here. I left happy to continue my drive.

Will be posting more on the Florida boards. But hopefully will be passing through again soon.

For those new. No substitute for RTFF. A wealth of info to learn from.

Of course the site was down when I made it home. So catching up on posting from my adventures.

RBrand35
06-08-18, 18:32
Been a 4's off and on regular for a long time. Finally decided to join this forum since I've used it so much between here and Atl. Made a trip to 4's last week due to the reports of this girl Mina. I typically always see Diane. Was told upon entering that Mina was on vacation so I expect Diane, but this young girl walks in. Didn't catch her name, but looked to be young 30's, pretty face, decent natural breasts, very long hair, and lower back tattoo. Nice shower, and very talkative. Massage was pretty much nonexistent, but chatted for quite a while she did a very basic massage. Not really complaining because she was pretty fun to talk to. Got down to business on flip and left very satisfied. She is either a great actress or she was super into it. Pleaser for sure. If that is Mina or if anyone sees her and catches her name I'd like to know it. I'd certainly repeat with her.

TennMonger
06-12-18, 22:24
On a trip to the Sunshine State, I stopped for a nap in Macon. Dreamed I met D, who knows how to make a dream vivid and leave a guy feeling happy. FS 1. 4, probably high, but, hey, I left smiling and that cowgirl knows how to ride. First time posting with this user name. I'm based in Nashville where there are only nightmares, no dreams to be had. I can't wait for my next trip south.

LongJohn9567
06-22-18, 18:42
Been a 4's off and on regular for a long time. Finally decided to join this forum since I've used it so much between here and Atl. Made a trip to 4's last week due to the reports of this girl Mina. I typically always see Diane. Was told upon entering that Mina was on vacation so I expect Diane, but this young girl walks in. Didn't catch her name, but looked to be young 30's, pretty face, decent natural breasts, very long hair, and lower back tattoo. Nice shower, and very talkative. Massage was pretty much nonexistent, but chatted for quite a while she did a very basic massage. Not really complaining because she was pretty fun to talk to. Got down to business on flip and left very satisfied. She is either a great actress or she was super into it. Pleaser for sure. If that is Mina or if anyone sees her and catches her name I'd like to know it. I'd certainly repeat with her.She is new, have never seen her there before. She is def not Mina. Mina is really thin and not as tall, still good though.

Scot4545
06-30-18, 16:37
Tried 4's for first time. 6 for the hour of course.

Started with pretty standard TS with good attention to the right bits. Followed up by a massage. I'm a bit picky about that part, and it was ok, but nothing special. After the flip we got down to business and I definitely can't complain about that part. Ended up being a bit short on time, but left happy.

I failed at getting her name, but she was decently attractive, probably middle aged (always hard to tell with Asian ladies).

I'm still on the lookout for my personal hard to find favorite. Somebody who gives a really good legit massage but will leave you happy (doesn't need to be FS). Anybody know of somebody like that, please let me know.

LuvTheKitty
06-30-18, 21:52
I frequent 4's quiet a bit, about two weeks ago Annie sent in a new Young lady, the best I could tell her name is Hi. She's got very long hair and a nice tramp stamp. She did the TS and then a short message. I left very happy as she is very skilled at pleasing.

GoneForGood97
07-07-18, 20:16
I frequent 4's quiet a bit, about two weeks ago Annie sent in a new Young lady, the best I could tell her name is Hi. She's got very long hair and a nice tramp stamp. She did the TS and then a short message. I left very happy as she is very skilled at pleasing.Went by 4's for the first time in some time. Standard. 6 to the house, and was sent the same new girl, Hye. I think she's the prettiest girl I've seen there in quite some time. She looks to be in her mid 20's, perfect natural C cups, great little ass, and a pretty face. Table shower, then an above average massage. After the flip, tipped 1. 4 for FS (a little more than the standard, but she was pretty enough I wanted her to remember me next time I come by). Start off with a mediocre CBJ, then to really good CG, and she rode to finish. The downside of being young is she seems a little inexperienced on the post massage services, and she seemed a bit nervous, but willing to please. I plan on returning to see her, see if being familiar helps the nerves and increases performance. She's pretty enough that I'm ok with good-not-great service.

LuvTheKitty
07-21-18, 22:47
I haven't been to 4's lately, I wonder if she'll still in town? Also just a side note. I recently visited an AMP in the Savannah area, we are very fortunate to have great AMPs here.

Went by 4's for the first time in some time. Standard. 6 to the house, and was sent the same new girl, Hye. I think she's the prettiest girl I've seen there in quite some time. She looks to be in her mid 20's, perfect natural C cups, great little ass, and a pretty face. Table shower, then an above average massage. After the flip, tipped 1. 4 for FS (a little more than the standard, but she was pretty enough I wanted her to remember me next time I come by). Start off with a mediocre CBJ, then to really good CG, and she rode to finish. The downside of being young is she seems a little inexperienced on the post massage services, and she seemed a bit nervous, but willing to please. I plan on returning to see her, see if being familiar helps the nerves and increases performance. She's pretty enough that I'm ok with good-not-great service.

RBrand35
07-29-18, 14:25
I haven't been to 4's lately, I wonder if she'll still in town? Also just a side note. I recently visited an AMP in the Savannah area, we are very fortunate to have great AMPs here.If you are talking about Hye then yes I believe she is. I stopped in this morning and pretty sure I saw her. I was wanting Diane this morning so I didn't ask about Hye. Diane gives a much better massage so I opted for that, but Hye is a lot of fun.

I can also second that the AMPs here are far better than most places. Only place I have found better is just south of Baltimore. If you are ever up that way stop in Greenbelt. Great time was had.

RBrand35
08-09-18, 15:25
Stopped by 4's and Hye was available. My second time seeing her and she is even better looking than I remember. Good TS and average massage. Dream was great on the flip. Very good CBJ to CG (She looks hot as hell up there). RCG and then Mish to finish with some dirty talk in my ear. I'd still opt for Diane if I was in need of a better massage, but it was improved from my first session and Hye is pretty top notch. Highly recommend her. Have a feeling visits with her only get better with further. She remembered me from the first time I saw her and seemed much more relaxed.

MisterSir
08-10-18, 12:41
If you are talking about Hye then yes I believe she is. I stopped in this morning and pretty sure I saw her. I was wanting Diane this morning so I didn't ask about Hye. Diane gives a much better massage so I opted for that, but Hye is a lot of fun.

I can also second that the AMPs here are far better than most places. Only place I have found better is just south of Baltimore. If you are ever up that way stop in Greenbelt. Great time was had.If this is true we all might as well go to another country, the best spa I have heard about but never visited myself is the gold spa in Atlanta the things I have read about this place 60 for the door 300+ for the tip anyone been there are the rumor true of young 20's Asian women.

RBrand35
08-10-18, 15:24
If this is true we all might as well go to another country, the best spa I have heard about but never visited myself is the gold spa in Atlanta the things I have read about this place 60 for the door 300+ for the tip anyone been there are the rumor true of young 20's Asian women.I use to frequent a spa close to Tattletale strip club in ATL that was GREAT, but that was 15 years ago and looking at AMP reports in ATL right now it seems to be way different now. Not sure anything up there is comparable to here at the moment. Greenbelt, MD is currently the best I've seen since those earlier ATL days. I travel a good bit and almost always research the area for potential AMP good times. 360+ total would get you some of the best eros traveling girls so even if true I wouldn't go that route.

RBrand35
08-10-18, 19:07
If this is true we all might as well go to another country, the best spa I have heard about but never visited myself is the gold spa in Atlanta the things I have read about this place 60 for the door 300+ for the tip anyone been there are the rumor true of young 20's Asian women.Well Mister. I decided to look up the place I used to go to in ATL and it was actually Gold Spa. I can concur that these women were knockouts and young, but this was at least 10-15 years ago and I'm not even sure it was Gold Spa then. Price was nowhere near that high then either. Reviews on the place still seem to be pretty good though if you want to pay the price.

Marshst924
08-20-18, 17:13
I visited at 11 today. I think I woke Annie up. I wasn't sure if she was the mamasan as she was giving me my table shower. I did spot the mama a few mins later. Still wearing a nightshirt and serious THO, she stops a couple times and one was to FaceTime someone in the shower room. Then she's drying me off buck naked in the hall and in walks Bebe looking like she's ready for a cocktail party in a very small dress. First day and I think I was her first appt ever here. Korean from NY and tiny spinner with nice bolt-ons. I'd guess Annie to be 40-45 and this girl more like 35. Hard to tell. Not an ounce of fat on her. Looked great and just my type. Tiny ass. A great time and she was really into it. Probably a top 3 AMP experience for me. Wasn't so sure the way it started out. Annie was getting ready on my way out. Definite repeat.

Funny they now do 45 mins. No one hour option

Doug Bator
08-30-18, 09:33
I visited at 11 today. I think I woke Annie up. I wasn't sure if she was the mamasan as she was giving me my table shower. I did spot the mama a few mins later. Still wearing a nightshirt and serious THO, she stops a couple times and one was to FaceTime someone in the shower room. Then she's drying me off buck naked in the hall and in walks Bebe looking like she's ready for a cocktail party in a very small dress. First day and I think I was her first appt ever here. Korean from NY and tiny spinner with nice bolt-ons. I'd guess Annie to be 40-45 and this girl more like 35. Hard to tell. Not an ounce of fat on her. Looked great and just my type. Tiny ass. A great time and she was really into it. Probably a top 3 AMP experience for me. Wasn't so sure the way it started out. Annie was getting ready on my way out. I met the new girl too. Thought she said Phoebe, but I could be wrong. Awesome experience though.

I'm intrigued by Annie (older with big rack? I've seen her around and wondered if she did massages too. Anybody know?

Atl18
08-30-18, 13:31
You lingers are luck to have the 4 in your city. Enjoy it while it's still around. Atlanta KAMP is inconsistently a Jurassic KAMP Town. Old and ugly are most of your options. Hey! Who am I to judge. Some mongers might find them attractive.

Enjoy your home talents!

Well Mister. I decided to look up the place I used to go to in ATL and it was actually Gold Spa. I can concur that these women were knockouts and young, but this was at least 10-15 years ago and I'm not even sure it was Gold Spa then. Price was nowhere near that high then either. Reviews on the place still seem to be pretty good though if you want to pay the price.

Atl18
08-30-18, 13:37
Annie used to be the main attraction at the 4. Good overall service. Nice natural racks! If you treat her well, she would return a nice favor. Gave me BBJ every time. Maybe just for me.

Looking forward to the next encounter with the new talent in your sweet town!

ATL.

I met the new girl too. Thought she said Phoebe, but I could be wrong. Awesome experience though.

I'm intrigued by Annie (older with big rack? I've seen her around and wondered if she did massages too. Anybody know?

Doug Bator
08-30-18, 19:12
Annie used to be the main attraction at the 4. Good overall service. Nice natural racks! If you treat her well, she would return a nice favor. Gave me BBJ every time. Maybe just for me.

Looking forward to the next encounter with the new talent in your sweet town!

ATL.I answered my own question today. Thoroughly enjoyed Annie. Wow.

PennFun
08-31-18, 08:30
Have any of you guys ever gotten a rimjob or rustytrombone at the 4?

Asking for a friend .

GoneForGood97
09-04-18, 00:50
Have any of you guys ever gotten a rimjob or rustytrombone at the 4?

Asking for a friend .Don't count on it. A little prostate massage is about the most you'll see. 0 chance on the rusty trombone since BJ is always covered, assuming you could find one willing to go greek. I've never asked about greek, it's never seemed like something any of them will do. Seems like a real good way to get put on "not allowed back in" list.

Zoolander22
09-05-18, 11:49
Visited 4 seasons a little while back and she told me her name was Micky. Got table shower, then sauna then ok rub. On the flip she asked what did I want opted for FS. She leaves come back drops to her knees puts condom on with mouth and gives a pretty good BJ. I then lay her down for little daty then missionary to cowgirl. She had small but nice breast and a small petite body. Will stop by to check out more of the talent since there's not much else going on.

PennFun
09-06-18, 12:49
Is Emerald Spa still open?

Tybeeman
09-13-18, 11:38
I am from Savannah and was traveling yesterday and tried out 4 Seasons. You boys in Macon have a gem there. I wish we had a place like that in Savannah. PM me for details.

RBrand35
09-13-18, 16:36
Is Emerald Spa still open?I was over on that side of town a couple of weeks ago and it didn't appear to be open to me. I don't recall seeing a review on the place in quite a while either.

Da Doc
09-14-18, 09:35
Visited 4 seasons a little while back and she told me her name was Micky. Got table shower, then sauna then ok rub. On the flip she asked what did I want opted for FS. She leaves come back drops to her knees puts condom on with mouth and gives a pretty good BJ. I then lay her down for little daty then missionary to cowgirl. She had small but nice breast and a small petite body. Will stop by to check out more of the talent since there's not much else going on.What was fee?

PennFun
09-14-18, 11:44
I remember when Macon was a hub of AMP. If Emerald is closed we're only going to be down to 3. What happened?

ILuvMyAsians
09-16-18, 17:37
Anyone know where to find the Latina massage parlors or ***** houses? Do they have any in Macon or is it atl only? Would like to know because want something different than the kamps.

GoneForGood97
09-20-18, 07:47
Anyone know where to find the Latina massage parlors or ***** houses? Do they have any in Macon or is it atl only? Would like to know because want something different than the kamps.I've only heard of them in Atl. If there are any around here they are on the downlow.

ILuvMyAsians
09-21-18, 21:49
Do any of the parlors stay open or atleast allow customers in 24/7 if being discreet?

RBrand35
09-21-18, 23:25
Do any of the parlors stay open or atleast allow customers in 24/7 if being discreet?Pretty certain that is a no here locally. ATL has some 24 hr spots.

Da Doc
09-22-18, 18:39
Was around town visiting from out of state and decided to take the two hour drive to 4. Let me start out by saying we don't have anything close to that talent and service where I'm from. Wanted to get there fairly early about noon. Figured they might be a little fresher than going at 11 pm. Never been to a place where they buzz you in so I knew I was in for a treat. Pretty younger girl let me in, at first I thought she was the mamasan but down the hallway I saw medusa come out to give me a glance over. Was led to room by Hye, not bad looking at all but heavy on the makeup for face. Decent c cups and ok ass not your typical flat Asian ass but nothing real special either. Flat stomach had a summer dress on. Paid her the standard door fee of. 6 for 1 hour. That's right folks I don't know if it was just me or if they're doing hours again. Opted for TS of course but it was occupied so waited a few minutes only and wow! The best TS I've ever had she was very "detail oriented" after I told her it was ok to wash the"area". She totally pampered me from head to toe. Hot towel everywhere even on face. Dried me and sent to dry sauna. Goddam what a spa! Went back to room and gave average massage then asked if I wanted to flip. Oh yeah. She giggled and asked if I wanted her to help me. Ummm yeah I'll take everything. She asked how much and I told her 1. 2 she wanted 1. 4 but I was fine with going to lvl 2. She said 1. 2 is fine but to bring more next time. I nodded and she left and came back to strip down. She blew on my junk with her mouth to get everything dry and ready then on to rubber with spirited CBJ. She then rode top and I quickly finished mish. Wish I lasted a bit longer. But overall left happy she even laid and chatted with me for about 10 min then offered water and we got dressed. Gave me 2 hugs on way out and thanked me and my counter part and I was sent off. My God you gents are lucky. I'd be broke af if I lived out here and I'll have to withdrawal more funds so I can visit one last time before I'm gone on my flight back. I saw some other talent that looked even hotter but now I'm wondering to I try another and risk a bad experience or request hye again?

RBrand35
09-25-18, 21:55
I saw some other talent that looked even hotter but now I'm wondering to I try another and risk a bad experience or request hye again?I'd of course opt for Hye again, but I've seen her several times. There is just a bit of chemistry there now so I never have any doubt my visit will be outstanding. I have read reports of at least one other girl who may be new that I haven't seen. I will always recommend Diane as well. Never been disappointed with her. Not as fun as Hye, but much better massage and some fairly nice bolt ons.

Da Doc
09-26-18, 03:08
I'd of course opt for Hye again, but I've seen her several times. There is just a bit of chemistry there now so I never have any doubt my visit will be outstanding. I have read reports of at least one other girl who may be new that I haven't seen. I will always recommend Diane as well. Never been disappointed with her. Not as fun as Hye, but much better massage and some fairly nice bolt ons.Looking for best lvl2 I think I read her CBJ isn't that great. Might have to try her out. I'm going to do my best to make 2 more trips if not def one more LOL.

Da Doc
09-29-18, 15:55
If you guys had to pick on looks and mouth skill. Would you go Hye or Diana?

Atl18
10-01-18, 10:14
Why debating? You can have them both at the same time or one in the morning and one in the evening. Or one today and the other tomorrow. LOL.

Both have good skills but not great. Good attitude and no complaints.

My next vacation at the 4 will be with Anna. Even though she's older. She has a master degree in lollipoping.

Stay safe!

ATL.

If you guys had to pick on looks and mouth skill. Would you go Hye or Diana?

Nationalchamp
10-02-18, 18:15
Had a very similar experience with Bebe as Marshst but was rushed to finish. Got the hr and she gave a very thorough TS which took longer than expected but was nice. Back to the room feeling her tiny ass which basically fit in my right hand. Half tickling massage then on the flip negotiated $ for FS. Of course she wanted more but that's all I ever bring, take it or leave it. She left came back and went straight to a toothy CBJ. Did a little 69 and flipped on her back for mish. She is so tiny I just picked her ups and carried her while still fucking her for some standing mish. Started to get my stroke on and she was doing the hip twist to keep me from full penetration. Her eyes were closed mostly and when they did open she stared disconnected at the ceiling. Kind of a dead fish but a nice tight warm hole so fuck it. Literally. Started to feel the pressure building and eased back on the speed to which she said "keep going" which translates to "hurry up. " Pulled her legs tight so she couldn't do the twist and pounded away hard before filling the bag. Right as I came she snapped to and asked me to cum in her pussy (covered of course.).

What was weird that as we cleaned up she was back all chirpy and connected. Not sure if she got hers when I pounded away at the end or what. Offered another actual massage which was nice. Peck on the cheek and a bottle of water and I was out.

Loved her tiny body and bolt ons with eraser nipples but this same non GFE treatment is why I only frequent spas if I have no other options.

If any of you find yourself in Atlanta go see Lizzys girls at yourprivateplaymates for a real GFE experience.

Da Doc
10-04-18, 22:05
Well I was going to go with hye again. So I called to make appointment and she's on vacation!! I set appointment with diane. Was let in by some cute new talent almost just wanted to go with her but knew diane wouldn't disappoint thanks to you guys. Needless to say diane made hye's TS and massage seem terrible in comparison. Diane really knows how to be thorough and give an amazing real massage. On the flip asked for FS and she had a look of worry on her face LOL (I'm on the larger side). I told her not to worry. Gave an ok CBJ then hit it in every position, I mean it's my last day here LOL. 1. 4 given. I know I prob could've gotten away with less like hye but her massage and service it was worth it plus she took it like a champ even with all that lube LOL. She knew I parked in back so she told me to come to back door and knock next time. Too bad I got to leave. You gents enjoy this place while it lasts. I will greatly miss the service and talent in Macon. Back to chi town.

One question for you guys anna is NOT the mmsn correct? I remember seeing an older lady on way out but first visit I saw a very VERY old looking lady so I'm guessing anna is not. She actually looked very good for her age if I had more funds I would've gone back for a lvl 2 graduation.

Oily123
10-12-18, 20:55
Well I was going to go with hye again. So I called to make appointment and she's on vacation!! I set appointment with diane. Was let in by some cute new talent almost just wanted to go with her but knew diane wouldn't disappoint thanks to you guys. Needless to say diane made hye's TS and massage seem terrible in comparison. Diane really knows how to be thorough and give an amazing real massage. On the flip asked for FS and she had a look of worry on her face LOL (I'm on the larger side). I told her not to worry. Gave an ok CBJ then hit it in every position, I mean it's my last day here LOL. 1. 4 given. I know I prob could've gotten away with less like hye but her massage and service it was worth it plus she took it like a champ even with all that lube LOL. She knew I parked in back so she told me to come to back door and knock next time. Too bad I got to leave. You gents enjoy this place while it lasts. I will greatly miss the service and talent in Macon. Back to chi town.

One question for you guys anna is NOT the mmsn correct? I remember seeing an older lady on way out but first visit I saw a very VERY old looking lady so I'm guessing anna is not. She actually looked very good for her age if I had more funds I would've gone back for a lvl 2 graduation.I think some know her by Annie. I haven't been in awhile, but she took over for Mimi when she left if I remember correctly.

I think Annie is Mama. Correct me if I'm wrong guys. I really need to get by there sometime.

Scot4545
10-22-18, 00:37
I remember when Macon was a hub of AMP. If Emerald is closed we're only going to be down to 3. What happened?Which 3 are you thinking?

I hit up Mekong recently. Hadn't seen a review in forever so decided to check it out when I happened to be passing by.

Seems like it's only 1 lady working, and only offers 45 minutes for 60 (not a fan of the base rate inflation). Definitely older than the 4's girls, although not completely ancient. Wore the usual short dress. Did offer a TS, although I had to wait in the room for 5 minutes or so for the water to heat up. That was decent and nicely thorough. On to the rub, which was average at best. Not a lot of teasing before the flip unfortunately. After the flip she asked what I wanted and offered up anything while showing that she had nothing on under the dress. Since this was a spur of the moment visit, I hadn't come prepared with that big a tip, so had to settle for leaving happy. On the plus side, the dress came down at the top and up at the bottom, so I had free access with my hands until the end.

Overall it was serviceable, but nothing outstanding to bring me back. Probably would only go back if 4's was busy and really needed that itch scratched.

MinoTaurus
10-27-18, 18:09
And hit up 4's to see my favorite girl Annie (Anna / Diana). Been seeing her for years every month or two as drive through town. Seems my dick won't let me pass that exit off 75!

She asked me if wanted to see a diff girl this time, but didn't feel like experimenting or TOFTT as Annie knows what I like and no questions asked, negotiation, or asking for money. Simply leave my tip on little table.

Service as usual A+. Annie has gained a little weight in midsection over years, but still spectacular tits, ass and pussy. Shower good, 10 minutes in there dry sauna (was cold out so felt good and got my balls hanging low and relaxed and loose). On to room, no massage really needed, she does a great BJ and then mount. Finally flipped her to good old mish on table and proceed to hammer her with my aforementioned low hanging nuts slapping away on her ass each thrust (LOL, love that sensation). Left my seed. She and I cleaned up and gave me another quick shower befor on way.

Great place to stop and rest and get refreshed and "relieved" if driving through.

One word of warning, Annie always has a strong perfume on. If you have a wife you are going home to, make sure you get that shower at end and do not let her touch your cloths or hug you (before or after) or you WILL get busted.

Atl18
10-30-18, 14:31
Looks like only the 4 is worthy of a visit. Anyone good or decent at the Paradise Spa?

Planning to head that way soon.

Thanks in advance.

Atl.

TruvadaSaves
10-30-18, 20:13
Looks like only the 4 is worthy of a visit. Anyone good or decent at the Paradise Spa?

Planning to head that way soon.

Thanks in advance.

Atl.It's decent. I consider it coming in second place in Macon. There's a girl there with a nice set of C / Ds in her late 30's that's worthwhile.

YoungMan49
10-31-18, 13:20
Traveling to Atlanta I had to stop and take a nap and dream about Seasons.

Eva was in my dream. Very attractive taller late 30's with long great legs. Bolt on were just the right size.

Better massage than I expected. She likes to talk and has a good sense of humor.

This dream I opted for the full menu. All positions and took directions well. Not as vocal as I like but got the job done.

Table shower after then to sauna.

Total in my dream $. 6.

I woke up happy and back on the road.

Have fun.

YM.

Atl18
11-06-18, 09:59
Visited the 4 over the weekend and met Cookie, new talent. Not going into all the details.

1. Figure 6. A little over 5', nice figure. Nice size melons. Fairly pretty. Late 30's or early 40's.

2. Attitude 8. Fun, good English. Pleaser.

3. Menu: all avail, tight clean kitten. Great for sushi bar.

4. Shower-action-massage. Spent full hour and some play time afterward.

She'll be there for couple months.

"I'll Be Back!

Atl.

Niteluvr
11-15-18, 21:12
Which 3 are you thinking?

I hit up Mekong recently. Hadn't seen a review in forever so decided to check it out when I happened to be passing by.

Seems like it's only 1 lady working, and only offers 45 minutes for 60 (not a fan of the base rate inflation). Definitely older than the 4's girls, although not completely ancient. Wore the usual short dress. Did offer a TS, although I had to wait in the room for 5 minutes or so for the water to heat up. That was decent and nicely thorough. On to the rub, which was average at best. Not a lot of teasing before the flip unfortunately. After the flip she asked what I wanted and offered up anything while showing that she had nothing on under the dress. Since this was a spur of the moment visit, I hadn't come prepared with that big a tip, so had to settle for leaving happy. On the plus side, the dress came down at the top and up at the bottom, so I had free access with my hands until the end.

Overall it was serviceable, but nothing outstanding to bring me back. Probably would only go back if 4's was busy and really needed that itch scratched.Is Mekong the Thai or "other than Korean" AMP? Will be passing through.

Niteluvr
11-15-18, 21:43
Visited the 4 over the weekend and met Cookie, new talent. Not going into all the details.

1. Figure 6. A little over 5', nice figure. Nice size melons. Fairly pretty. Late 30's or early 40's.

2. Attitude 8. Fun, good English. Pleaser.

3. Menu: all avail, tight clean kitten. Great for sushi bar.

4. Shower-action-massage. Spent full hour and some play time afterward.

She'll be there for couple months.

"I'll Be Back!

Atl.Is this 4 Seasons on Arkwright Rd?

DolphRogers
11-16-18, 21:09
Is this 4 Seasons on Arkwright Rd?Pretty sure he talking about that, yes. I was there 10 days ago, recommend highly if haven't been. My personal taste, Annie is way to go. Ask for her, don't let her pawn off on other girls. Eva was the other girl I know about when I was there. Annie is the star IMO.

EasyMoney690
11-23-18, 10:30
Headed to warner robins next week any recommendations? Tia.

Scot4545
11-24-18, 03:00
Headed to warner robins next week any recommendations? Tia.Depends on what you're looking for. I'm not aware of any FS places in WR. Best bet is to head up to Macon for that.

You can do a massage and happy ending though. Harmony is best bet there, although quality can vary quite a bit by specific provider (both for massage and ending). Jade Massage will deliver a consistent good massage, and even throw in quite a bit of teasing. But will only offer self service finish unfortunately.

EasyMoney690
11-26-18, 08:46
Depends on what you're looking for. I'm not aware of any FS places in WR. Best bet is to head up to Macon for that.

You can do a massage and happy ending though. Harmony is best bet there, although quality can vary quite a bit by specific provider (both for massage and ending). Jade Massage will deliver a consistent good massage, and even throw in quite a bit of teasing. But will only offer self service finish unfortunately.Whats the price in warner and in macon?

GoneForGood97
11-27-18, 00:39
Whats the price in warner and in macon?Dunno about Warner Robins, but 4's in Macon is. 6 to the house, then usually an additional. 6 to leave happy, 1. 0 for covered oral relief, and 1. 4 for the full treatment. Some have luck offering. 2 less on the higher options, but YMMV.

Punisher89
12-15-18, 10:14
I've tried nc on pio nono a few times. She older gets to business with. 4 at the door I usually leave a bill for her. One time I left. 8 still got FS.

PennFun
12-18-18, 12:12
I've tried nc on pio nono a few times. She older gets to business with. 4 at the door I usually leave a bill for her. One time I left. 8 still got FS.How much to leave happy no full service?

BillDavis007
12-21-18, 09:09
Depends on what you're looking for. I'm not aware of any FS places in WR. Best bet is to head up to Macon for that.

You can do a massage and happy ending though. Harmony is best bet there, although quality can vary quite a bit by specific provider (both for massage and ending). Jade Massage will deliver a consistent good massage, and even throw in quite a bit of teasing. But will only offer self service finish unfortunately.Heading to Fla for the holidays. Who do you recommend at Harmony?

BillDavis007
12-23-18, 11:19

You can do a massage and happy ending though. Harmony is best bet there, although quality can vary quite a bit by specific provider (both for massage and ending). Jade Massage will deliver a consistent good massage, and even throw in quite a bit of teasing. But will only offer self service finish unfortunately.Heading to Fla for holidays. Who do I ask for?

Bbinsider
12-25-18, 09:45
Pretty sure he talking about that, yes. I was there 10 days ago, recommend highly if haven't been. My personal taste, Annie is way to go. Ask for her, don't let her pawn off on other girls. Eva was the other girl I know about when I was there. Annie is the star IMO.Does anybody remember Cindy there at 4 seasons? It would have been years ago.

RBrand35
12-29-18, 15:52
Visited 4's today and was pleased to find out Hye was still there. She was not last time I went. She is sexy as hell to me with a great set of naturals that kept finding their way out of the dress she had on. Great TS and average massage. I have a feeling YMMV with her as she has been better each time I've seen her. Always remembers my ink and seems more comfortable on repeat visits. Got the standard donation out of the way early and was surprised with a few minutes of B2 B massage before and after the flip. Her CBJ skills are great. She went CG and then RCG. I wanted to flip her over for mish to finish, but the sight of her doing her thing in RCG submitted me fairly quickly.

Scot4545
01-08-19, 01:06
Happened to glance at the 4's google map page today and noticed a comment from last week claiming it had closed. Was only mildly concerned, but swung by to check it out. The sign was active and a couple cars were out front, so pretty sure there was nothing to it.

Was discouraged from actually stopping by a cruiser sitting next door (I'm assuming unrelated, but still dampened any interest I had).

Niteluvr
01-10-19, 01:54
Stopped by Mekong on my way back to Atlanta and now wish I hadn't. Met at the door by JJ as she called herself. She claimed to be 37 but I would put her over 40. She's kinda chubby with large bolt-ons. Did a thorough TS with her aggressively soaping up my cock several times and jacking away.

Back in the room she gave me a firm massage, which worked out some kinks. On the flip I decided on just a HJ. She got to work but it was very rushed and mechanical, not sensual at all. She did slow down with some coaching but had to keep telling her to be more sensual. Finally completed the deed, cleaned up, got a water and headed out. On the way out, the other lady (called herself Maki) popped out of a room. She's nothing to look at either. Can't recommend Mekong until they get more attractive ladies.