PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

David0061
01-13-19, 21:31
I'm passing through. Is there any F / S in Forsyths.

GoneForGood97
01-15-19, 00:15
I'm passing through. Is there any F / S in Forsyths.Just drive 10 minutes south to 4's.

RBrand35
01-19-19, 19:51
Is Angel Spa in Macon still open? If so, any Intel? I thought 4's, Paradise, and MC were the only ones left. Saw their is a recent review of Angel on rubmaps, but I'm not a member so I can't read it.

RBrand35
01-20-19, 13:31
Made an early stop at 4's this morning. Decided to just see who I drew versus asking for Hye or Diane. Glad I did. This petite women walks in who I believe said her name is "Sherry". Something along those lines. Said she just started there. She is certainly older. My guess is 40's, and you can see the age in her face a bit, but her body is outstanding. Nice smaller natural tits and thin, but a nice ass as well.

Table shower was outstanding with a lot of teasing. Massage was also very good. Walked on my back, and it was great.

Pretty sure I fell asleep and the dream only got better. Sucking and licking on the boys and then turned around on me for 69. Now I'm not a guy that is going to bury my face is some AMP snatch, but I got there as soon as they opened and it was in my face so I couldn't resist. She proceeded to give me the absolute best head I've had in a long time. She almost submitted me within a couple of minutes of that. Which isn't easy to do. She then proceeded to go RCG and doggie to finish. Highly recommend this one. Pretty sure I heard Hye's voice before I left to, and I know I saw Diane. That is a pretty damn solid rotation of ladies they have there right now.

PennFun
01-21-19, 09:12
Been out the game for a minute. I take it Emerald still hasn't reopened. Why happened did the get busted?

RBrand35
01-21-19, 18:08
Been out the game for a minute. I take it Emerald still hasn't reopened. Why happened did the get busted?No bust that I am aware of. Place was highly reviewed for a while. I went once and wasnt good enough for me to return. No clue why it closed.

Scot4545
01-23-19, 00:21
No bust that I am aware of. Place was highly reviewed for a while. I went once and wasnt good enough for me to return. No clue why it closed.I know I only went once. Was turned off by them positioning themselves as "premium" without backing it up. Back then at least they were charging 20 more an hour for the base rate than the other local options. Just wasn't worth it.

BigTigger
01-29-19, 01:00
Just had the same experience with same provider. Mine was in the evening and I was definitely impressed, and even got a unexpected salad tossing. I tipped a little extra afterwards, not to mess up your guys here, it was more so based on my experiences and the 4 different failure to launches that I had during the day from flaky civilians and 1 working girl.

BigTigg.

Made an early stop at 4's this morning. Decided to just see who I drew versus asking for Hye or Diane. Glad I did. This petite women walks in who I believe said her name is "Sherry". Something along those lines. Said she just started there. She is certainly older. My guess is 40's, and you can see the age in her face a bit, but her body is outstanding. Nice smaller natural tits and thin, but a nice ass as well.

Table shower was outstanding with a lot of teasing. Massage was also very good. Walked on my back, and it was great.

Pretty sure I fell asleep and the dream only got better. Sucking and licking on the boys and then turned around on me for 69. Now I'm not a guy that is going to bury my face is some AMP snatch, but I got there as soon as they opened and it was in my face so I couldn't resist. She proceeded to give me the absolute best head I've had in a long time. She almost submitted me within a couple of minutes of that. Which isn't easy to do. She then proceeded to go RCG and doggie to finish. Highly recommend this one. Pretty sure I heard Hye's voice before I left to, and I know I saw Diane. That is a pretty damn solid rotation of ladies they have there right now.

PennFun
02-08-19, 09:31
With so few options left the hobby isn't fun anymore:

We need new blood around here.

Bullett64
02-14-19, 10:57
Is Angel Spa in Macon still open? If so, any Intel? I thought 4's, Paradise, and MC were the only ones left. Saw their is a recent review of Angel on rubmaps, but I'm not a member so I can't read it.It is. I have been there twice in the last six months. First visit was a very nice massage followed by a request for a very large tip. The second was an ok massage but excellent service followed.

SpaSearcher
03-08-19, 14:42
Was in town, did some research and decided this was the place to be. Drew Amy, nice slim figure and a rack to match. Nice TS and massage. On the flip we talked and she dropped the outfit and started some bls then I fed her the rest and she proceeded with a great BBBJ. Got on the table and kept going. After that we tried different positions before I was tapping out. Will be back when I am in town.

RBrand35
04-11-19, 17:18
Went to 4's and drew a girl I haven't seen before. Said her name was Li and she had been there about a month. Very short and small frame with nice rack. Overall very good looking, but I honestly just had no chemistry with her. Whole thing just felt off and awkward. Rushed table shower, decent massage, and the dream was nice but a bit robotic and I personally wouldn't repeat with her. Find some of the other girls up there more attractive and with a bit more personality. Sure this one may be a much better experience for some though. Just wasnt very into her.

GoneForGood97
05-14-19, 01:06
With the talent in Macon being at an all time low, I popped over to 4's for some relief. Went in, and Mamasan took me back. . 6 to the house, and I asked for Hye, but was told she wasn't there, so she's either off or has moved on. Was introduced to a new girl, Sarah (or possible Sherry, hard to understand the last syllable). Mid 20's, slim girl but nice natural B or Cs, great ass. I opt for the table shower, which was solid. Once we finish there, go to the "sauna" aka warm room, then brought back to massage room.

Now usually what happens is an ok-to-great back rub (varies from masseuse) from the clothed masseuse, then on the flip they normally ask what you want, the donation is handled based on the service agreed to (usually. 4 or. 6 for a HJ, 1. 0 for CBJ, and 1. 20 to 1. 40 for CFS), and fun is had. This did not happen. Instead, after I lay on stomach, she completely disrobes and provides a "soft touch" full body massage. Never had that, normally a decent rub or maybe something that's nearish to a deep tissue. She asked if soft touch was ok, and I agreed not knowing exactly what it was but was interested to find out. She then slowly and very lightly rubs her fingers across my body. It was different, not better or worse than a standard massage, and depending on the day I might prefer something more standard than this, but it was a new experience. Once she finishes, she has me flip, and proceeds almost immediately to a CBJ. No questions about what I want, no mention of donation, just straight to it. Went from there to RCG to CG until I finished in the bag. Solid, not robotic, but not exactly enthusiastic either. She cleans us up, runs out and returns with a bottle of water and a hot towel. As I set up, she then provides a neck and shoulder rub. At no point has she asked for the donation. She dresses me (as they do) gives me a hug and peck on the cheek.

Now I'm almost convinced I could have just strolled out there with only the house donation, but frankly as low on talent as Mid GA is right now I didn't want to chance pissing off one of the most consistent games in town, so I finally pull out the donation and lay it on the shelf near by. Maybe if I'd tried to walk out she would've finally asked, but I dunno. Maybe just a new girl who was nervous (though she told me she was new to here but been in the States for 7 years). Either way she thanked me, and off I went, another satisfied experience.

Lebowski69
05-23-19, 17:22
Thanks to the intel from the board I stoped at 4's on my way back home to Florida. Drew Mary a very attractive 30-40 yo Korean girl. Excellent table shower followed by a nice strong massage. All the extras were on the table left her a 1. 2 tip. SM are welcome to pm me for more details. It was quite a refreshing pit stop after a long day of battling the I75 traffic. Will definitely repeat on my next trip to Atlanta. Great rest stop on the long March up or Down I75. Many thanks for the intel gents anyone who needs guidance in central Florida drop me a pm I would be glad to return the favor.

Happy mongering.

The dude abides.

GoneForGood97
06-27-19, 00:08
Went by 4's again recently, was told Sarah was gone, but Mamasan said she would bring out the new girl, Jae. 60 to house as usual, then a few minutes later an early to mid 30's Korean girl, big pair of bolt ons with a lovely spinner body comes in. We go for a table shower and it's so-so. I think the previous girls I've seen have raised my standards too much on this part. Not bad at all, but Sarah would really spoil you during this part, paying attention to the prostate, and a hot towel face massage afterwards. Jae just washed and rubbed in an ok fashion. I'm a little nervous as I've had such good luck with prior girls I was afraid I'd finally drawn a dud.

We finish go back to the bed where she does a clothed full body massage. It was solid, better than the table shower. She has me flip, asks what I want, I say everything, and tip 140. She leaves, comes back, undresses, and starts kissing down my chest towards the fun place. I expect her to slip on the cover and go directly to a CBJ, but instead she begins to lighly kiss, lick, and blow on my balls. Wasn't expecting that, and she really paid a lot of attention to them. She started slowly, but eventually was tonguing the sack and doing a slow HJ. Eventually she applies the cover and goes to a CBJ, then hops on for reverse CG where I finally finish. She goes and grabs a warm towel, cleans me up, gets me dressed, and I leave pleasantly surprised by what I thought would be a dud but came back around to being a fun experience. I would repeat.

NewAgain
06-27-19, 19:53
I was in your city driving through on business. I let Siri find some spas, and this one showed up. Mekong Sap, at 2790 Riverside Dr. Odd and out of the way. I was greeted by a hot 40's from Myanmar (I had to look it up). She was in a nice loose top and jean shorts. I paid the. 6 for the hour. She lead me to a room and I disrobed. She came back in with a hot ass red knit dress and her cans were fabulous. She asked if I wanted a shower, and I said a table shower yes. She did a fantastic job of cleaning the twins and their one brown eyed cousin. Back to the room, and she did a bang up job on my legs and back, even my feet. Lots of teasing and reach under. On the flip, she started kissing my chest and playing with mr. Winky. Then the negotiations began. She said what do you want, and I said everything. She said 1. 4 and I laughed and said 1. Then I asked how much for a HJ, and she said 60. I laughed and said 40. This banter went back and forth for a bit. Then she finally said, OK I do all for 1. (her name was JC or Kacy, who the hell can understand them?) So she said I will be back. At that point I got nervous. I was left there for what seemed for ever, but then again, I was standing there naked and wondering. She returned, and said, Ok, you lay down. I said Nope. You take off the dress. She did, and those tits were marvelous. I remained standing, and she then started a BJ and ball sack licking festival. Somehow the sneaky little bugger slipped on a cover during it, but she did such a good job, I didn't mind. She then said you lay down, and I said. NOPE. You lay down. So she asked if I wanted her on her back facing me, and I said NOPE. Lay down long was. At that point, I started sucking those great tits, and then started down the happy trail. She said what are you doing, and I said, You will figure it out. I was her first customer, so I figured why not. I dined for about 10 minutes and she finally came. She laughed and said,. You make me cum. You funny. So now, I am ready to go. I have her back on her knees giving JR the oral touch, then I have her back on the table, now laying perpendicular to the table. And I insert JR into the moist honey pot. I started slow, but then said fuck it. I went like a 17 year old at prom and filled the cover in about 5 minutes. She then cleaned me up, gave a ice cold coke and I was on my way. 1. 6 for over an hour of fun. Worth it. I am from FLA but will return on my next travels through Macon.

Casey3939
06-30-19, 11:09
Thanks to the intel from the board I stoped at 4's on my way back home to Florida. Drew Mary a very attractive 30-40 yo Korean girl. Excellent table shower followed by a nice strong massage. All the extras were on the table left her a 1. 2 tip. SM are welcome to pm me for more details. It was quite a refreshing pit stop after a long day of battling the I75 traffic. Will definitely repeat on my next trip to Atlanta. Great rest stop on the long March up or Down I75. Many thanks for the intel gents anyone who needs guidance in central Florida drop me a pm I would be glad to return the favor.

Happy mongering.

The dude abides.I agree. Macon has been my AMP rest stop for over 25 years. Don't think I've ever been disappointed.

HounderX
07-05-19, 10:22
Any luck down near the WR area? I've been to the LAN foot massage and don't seem to have any luck beyond a HJ.

SondHeim
07-23-19, 11:45
Just went for my first time to an AMP. Jae took great care of me. Good TS, but the sauna was meh. Massage was better than I expected. After the flip, I offered 1. 2 for everything and god great CBJ, CG, and mish. I definitely will be coming back in a few months.

Wolfsong
07-30-19, 18:03
I'm traveling through the area this sat and been thinking to stop at a local AMP for FS. Any recommendation? I see people talking about the 4's. Is that 4 seasons?

I appreciate any input.

Thanks.

GoneForGood97
07-31-19, 09:17
You got the right of it.

I'm traveling through the area this sat and been thinking to stop at a local AMP for FS. Any recommendation? I see people talking about the 4's. Is that 4 seasons?

I appreciate any input.

Thanks.

SondHeim
08-09-19, 22:48
Is it worth it to sample the other parlors in town? I've had two good experiences at 4's, and was wondering if I should go elsewhere.

GoneForGood97
08-13-19, 19:47
Is it worth it to sample the other parlors in town? I've had two good experiences at 4's, and was wondering if I should go elsewhere.Never tried anyplace but 4's because it's always reliable experience. The reviews I've seen on the other places all indicate older employees providing mediocre service.

GoneForGood97
08-13-19, 19:51
Things are drying up in old Mac-town again, so I went to old reliable 4's. Same as always, $6 to the house, then meet a new girl named Mary. Early 30's, natural Bs (my fave). Tableshower is solid, then back to the room for the massage. First thing she does is put a towel over my back, then get a piping hot steam towel and put it over the normal towel, and proceeds with a really deep massage. I was surprised how much effort she put into it. Eventually she finishes, has me flip, and I go the FS route for $1. 4. Proceeds with a pretty decent CBJ, then covered CG until the finish. Solid tableshower, good massage, and solid finish. Would repeat.

KnightMan
08-17-19, 21:38
Anyone else try this AMP? I normally use 4's myself but the post looked interesting. Please let me know.

Jj3000
08-17-19, 22:09
I had the same experience w / Mary. Those Bees are fantastic! Saw Michelle recently also. Just didn't have the chemistry with Michelle.

Things are drying up in old Mac-town again, so I went to old reliable 4's. Same as always, $6 to the house, then meet a new girl named Mary. Early 30's, natural Bs (my fave). Tableshower is solid, then back to the room for the massage. First thing she does is put a towel over my back, then get a piping hot steam towel and put it over the normal towel, and proceeds with a really deep massage. I was surprised how much effort she put into it. Eventually she finishes, has me flip, and I go the FS route for $1. 4. Proceeds with a pretty decent CBJ, then covered CG until the finish. Solid tableshower, good massage, and solid finish. Would repeat.

WeeBull1
08-19-19, 21:31
Was passing thru your town last Monday and decided to stop in the 4'S based on your reviews. Drew Bonnie who was very nice looking in her outfit. Table shower was just ok with very little teasing, just a good cleaning. Passed on the sauna and the massage was very good but not great. I did enjoy looking at her backside with the large mirror on the wall. Went for FS with the usual positions. Overall a good visit and would repeat if in town again. If you mongers make it down to Florida to visit Mickey, check out the Orlando board for some great places to go to.

RBrand35
08-28-19, 17:50
Was passing thru your town last Monday and decided to stop in the 4'S based on your reviews. Drew Bonnie who was very nice looking in her outfit. Table shower was just ok with very little teasing, just a good cleaning. Passed on the sauna and the massage was very good but not great. I did enjoy looking at her backside with the large mirror on the wall. Went for FS with the usual positions. Overall a good visit and would repeat if in town again. If you mongers make it down to Florida to visit Mickey, check out the Orlando board for some great places to go to.Saw this same provider recently, but forgot to ever do the review. I also could never figure out if she was saying her name was Bonnie or Bunny. I thought she was very sexy in dress. Table shower and massage were average. When the dress dropped I was a bit disappointed in the body. Bit of flab, but overall not bad. Better then the nonexistent ass on some Asian women. Decent naturals. Where she absolutely excelled was the CBJ and CG. She rode like a pro, and I'd repeat just for that. I've been disappointed with some of the new talent there, but I'm a fan of this one. She had on a strong perfume or spray though so beware. I denied the hug after getting dressed for that reason, but could still smell it on me.

Tomoki8433
09-01-19, 19:41
Anyone else try this AMP? I normally use 4's myself but the post looked interesting. Please let me know.I've been wondering the same thing. I remember when I got a card from a girl who was planning on moving over there to work there almost a year and a half ago when this girl was working over at emerald spa. I've been there and tried to knock on the door but no answer. I did see a guy leave from inside and go back to his truck so I'm thinking they're open but very selective of who they allow in.

Thaley777
09-05-19, 10:40
Anyone else try this AMP? I normally use 4's myself but the post looked interesting. Please let me know.Yes. Good looking late 40's. Nice bolt ins. TS Is so so, massage is okay. Full service was $160 nothing to write home about but if you need a fix. She is very vocal so that is a nice touch. Sushi on menu but did not partake. Never do at AMP. Not sure if any new talent has arrived. Be nice for a change though.

KnightMan
09-11-19, 20:41
Yes. Good looking late 40's. Nice bolt ins. TS Is so so, massage is okay. Full service was $160 nothing to write home about but if you need a fix. She is very vocal so that is a nice touch. Sushi on menu but did not partake. Never do at AMP. Not sure if any new talent has arrived. Be nice for a change though.I will have to give it a try.

Thaley777
09-25-19, 11:00
Met Diane again yesterday. Wonderful as always, good massage, table shower, sauna. Always a blast but she did do something for the first time for me. She took her tongue down the dirt road. I was totally shocked but it was fantastic. She kissed and rub all on the Boys. And asked for me to lay on my stomach. Went to town on me like I would on a female friend. Tipped the extra Cause it was well worth it.

Anyone get this extra yet?

Scot4545
09-26-19, 01:23
Hit up 4's over the weekend. Ended up with Michelle, and overall not great. Bad chemistry, massage was only 4/10. Little to no teasing, asked for the money up front (and upcharged more than normal) and told me my time was up around 45 minutes.

4's still a good setup (like their TS in particular), but I'd recommend a different provider. They had one other girl working, but she was busy with another client and didn't catch her name, just that she was pretty short and had a nice little ass.

Tomoki8433
09-26-19, 19:15
One more for the day! This one here any info on her?

http://macon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pretty-pink-pussy/220929905228

Bigsqueeze
09-27-19, 08:31
Had the itch day before yesterday to try Mekong. I prefer to check by phone if someone is available so I looked up the phone number, tried calling twice, texted once. Got no reply to the message I left. Do they answer their phone or is this solely a walk-up-walk-in?

Stomper66
09-27-19, 22:38
Was coming through town and decided I needed a treat. Stopped in 4 seasons and had to wait a while. Finally in came Dianne. Solid ts and a decent massage. Opted for the full menu. That girl puts effort into her work. Had a good stop and would definitely go back for another one with her.

Scot4545
09-28-19, 16:16
Anybody hit up Paradise lately? Was wondering how it compared these days, after my recent disappointing 4's visit.

TruvadaSaves
09-29-19, 13:43
Anybody hit up Paradise lately? Was wondering how it compared these days, after my recent disappointing 4's visit.Was told $70 for 60 minutes. Laughed and immediately walked out.

Scot4545
10-05-19, 01:30
Was told $70 for 60 minutes. Laughed and immediately walked out.Seriously? That's the sort of shit Emerald used to pull (though they'd even ask for 80). Always assumed a large part of why they closed.

Thanks for the report.

Mj7676
10-28-19, 18:37
Tried 4's for first time. Went on a weekend afternoon. Wow why'all living around Macon are lucky!

6 in the room to get started. Had Diane (probably 30's), she was wearing short little dress with black thong peaking out. Fun TS with lots of teasing from her. Then couple minutes in sauna. Then ok back / leg massage with more good teasing (and she crawls on the table, could see up her dress in that huge mirror, so sexy). After the flip, she asked for payment (always interrupts the mood to do it that way). $ . 4 for everything was offered, but I opted for. 6 for he (based on all the ts teasing and my view, I knew I would not last long FS). Solid he and lots of mutual touch. She gets you cleaned up and was very sweet.

Overall excellent time. Total spent $ . 2 for he, which with attractive girl and ts is pretty fair imo. Would have been $$ total for FS.

YoungMan49
11-01-19, 14:28
On my way to Atlanta last week and stopped in for a massage. I asked for Diane but she was busy. Candy was who I ended up with. She said she was from LA and only been there a week. Her body is absolutely smokin. Really cute too. Those are her best features. Her massage was almost nothing and she is rush rush. . 6 for HE and it was rushed. She finished the job and off she went. Another girl michelle came in and took me for my table shower. It was far better than the massage I got. As I was leaving I met Diane. I will give her a try next visit.

YM.

YoungMan49
11-01-19, 14:38
I was traveling a new way yesterday heading back to O town. Just south of Lake Sinclair on 441 is a new place. Thought I would give it a try. . 6 for hour massage and nice place. The girl that walked me to the room was not who came back in. Short older and not attractive woman came in. She immediately covered me up and I should have known then how it was going to go. I threw the cover off and said I don't need one and she put it back on. The massage was really good at least. On the flip she covered me again and I threw it off three times. She was beginning to get upset and stated "only massage" several times. If you want just a massage I would recommend but nothing else.

I should have continued to 4's which is where I was headed.

YM.

RBrand35
11-04-19, 12:41
On my way to Atlanta last week and stopped in for a massage. I asked for Diane but she was busy. Candy was who I ended up with. She said she was from LA and only been there a week. Her body is absolutely smokin. Really cute too. Those are her best features. Her massage was almost nothing and she is rush rush. . 6 for HE and it was rushed. She finished the job and off she went. Another girl michelle came in and took me for my table shower. It was far better than the massage I got. As I was leaving I met Diane. I will give her a try next visit.

YM.Just had a session with Candy and my experience was great. Body is outstanding. She also has a pretty damn sexy tattoo on her thigh of a naked woman. I'd recommend her. Massage was just decent, but TS and FS more than made up for it.

YoungMan49
11-08-19, 12:35
I had to make a rush trip but took the time to stop in for some tension relief. This trip Diane was available and I really enjoyed her. No rush and a really good massage. Again just opted for HE which was. 8 and she really does a Great job.

Michelle again gave me the table shower which was awesome as before.

I hope Diane stays around for a while.

YM.

Beer88
11-09-19, 18:21
Any experiences with this place? I'll place traveling through next week and would like a good massage but not FS. Teasing is good.

Beer88
11-18-19, 07:54
Any experiences with this place? I'll place traveling through next week and would like a good massage but not FS. Teasing is good.It sucked. FYI.

Go Canes
11-20-19, 14:43
I was passing through and saw the billboards for 4's and decided to give it a try. I usually avoid places along the highway, but was in need and man am I glad I did. I saw Candy and wow! Great table shower with lots of play and surprisingly good massage. Left there fully happy and left a $. 6 tip. Probably high, but she was well worth it. She really seemed to enjoy every aspect.

Rcktsntst
11-30-19, 01:47
Any experiences with this place? I'll place traveling through next week and would like a good massage but not FS. Teasing is good.Pardon my ignorance, but what or where is 2 cu4? I moved away from Macon a couple years ago. I used to be a regular at 4 Seasons. I get back to town several times a year and always like to relive old memories when I get back, which includes trying out new (to me) places.

On a similar note, last time I was in town I noticed that what used to be Mekong Express on Riverside is now Macon Spa. Does anyone know if it changed hands or just changed names?

Scot4545
12-27-19, 14:38
Looks like Tokyo / Mekong / whatever else its been called, change their name again to Sunflower Spa. Curious if that means change in owners / service or not.

Bigsqueeze
12-28-19, 09:46
Looks like Tokyo / Mekong / whatever else its been called, change their name again to Sunflower Spa. Curious if that means change in owners / service or not.Recently Mekong was populated by a couple of Viet ladies. Lisa was older, but did a credible job, enough for repeats. Never had a chance to meet "Amy", the other Viet lady there. Wonder if they changed girls too? Lisa said rent was too high, business was off and she wasn't making much money before Christmas.

SondHeim
01-10-20, 10:46
I found myself on the south side of town for work, and decided to roll the dice at Emerald Spa. Ostensibly, there was only one therapist working, and she took me right in from the back door. I believe her name was "Yoon". Mid 40's, big naturals and a tight, spankable bum. She gave me one of the best table showers I've had with great scrubbing and teasing. Their sauna wasn't warmed up for the day yet, so she took me right to the room for a massage after. She really took her time, to the point I thought there wouldn't be a flip. Fortunately, there was, and it was worth every penny.

Emerald Spa is definitely no 4's, but it's worth going to if you find yourself on this side of town. $$ for an hour and FS, just like 4's.

Scot4545
01-10-20, 23:53
I found myself on the south side of town for work, and decided to roll the dice at Emerald Spa. Ostensibly, there was only one therapist working, and she took me right in from the back door. I believe her name was "Yoon". Mid 40's, big naturals and a tight, spankable bum. She gave me one of the best table showers I've had with great scrubbing and teasing. Their sauna wasn't warmed up for the day yet, so she took me right to the room for a massage after. She really took her time, to the point I thought there wouldn't be a flip. Fortunately, there was, and it was worth every penny.

Emerald Spa is definitely no 4's, but it's worth going to if you find yourself on this side of town. $$ for an hour and FS, just like 4's.Wait, how long has Emerald been open? I thought it shut down well over a year ago. Are they still trying to charge 70 instead of 60 upfront?

SondHeim
01-12-20, 05:28
Wait, how long has Emerald been open? I thought it shut down well over a year ago. Are they still trying to charge 70 instead of 60 upfront?I noticed both it and Angel spa being open around mid-November. Haven't had a chance to scope Angel out yet. She did charge me $80 at the door, but when I protested, she said, " that just means everything else is $20 cheaper, don't worry honey".

TruvadaSaves
01-12-20, 21:18
Rumor has it that there's a masseuse with DDs currently servicing. Can anyone confirm this?

Bbinsider
01-23-20, 21:03
I noticed both it and Angel spa being open around mid-November. Haven't had a chance to scope Angel out yet. She did charge me $80 at the door, but when I protested, she said, " that just means everything else is $20 cheaper, don't worry honey".That has been my experience over the years. Total damage is the same regardless of door fee.

MericanJones
01-24-20, 00:10
Rumor has it that there's a masseuse with DDs currently servicing. Can anyone confirm this?The rumors are true. Her name is Jackie and she's phenomenal! Natural double d's, nice shapely butt, and no belly. Not too short like most of the women there. Very friendly and obliging. Long hair and no tattoos that I noticed. I can't wait to return!

SondHeim
01-26-20, 23:41
I've been to 4 S and a couple other places a handful of times and always just been sent a provider once I got in the room. How do why'all pick someone you're interested in? Can you request a lineup? If I was looking for someone in particular, do you need to make a reservation? Thanks why'all.

RBrand35
01-27-20, 22:08
I've been to 4 S and a couple other places a handful of times and always just been sent a provider once I got in the room. How do why'all pick someone you're interested in? Can you request a lineup? If I was looking for someone in particular, do you need to make a reservation? Thanks why'all.Most of the time I'll just take the random draw, but I have always called ahead if I wanted to see someone in particular. Never had much luck requesting someone on site.

RBrand35
01-27-20, 22:12
The rumors are true. Her name is Jackie and she's phenomenal! Natural double d's, nice shapely butt, and no belly. Not too short like most of the women there. Very friendly and obliging. Long hair and no tattoos that I noticed. I can't wait to return!I second this. Jackie is a good time. I personally didn't find her all that attractive in the face, but body was nice and I'd repeat with her.

Surfintiki
01-28-20, 17:01
I'm going to be headed down to Warner Robins next week for a couple days and looking for a good massage. Any recommendations in the area or not too far from WR?

Thanks.

Tomoki8433
01-28-20, 21:45
I'm going to be headed down to Warner Robins next week for a couple days and looking for a good massage. Any recommendations in the area or not too far from WR?

Thanks.There are not really any places in Warner Robins itself. Most will be in Macon. However, the ones in Macon are actually pretty good. If you'd like go to Angel spa, Emerald spa, 4 Seasons, and there in one place further south of Warner Robins in a town called Pinehurst, the spa is called Peach spa, I haven't been there in a few months but when I do get the time to go I always enjoy my time there.

DavJocko
02-02-20, 01:40
Stopped by 4's late afternoon on Saturday. Met Michelle I think she said. She was older, late 30's early 40's, Solid A cup, ok body for her age. Decided to pass on TS because I heard someone else in there. Massage was 9. 5/10 but the service was a 5/10. CFS was very bland, didn't really connect.

Surfintiki
02-02-20, 08:11
There are not really any places in Warner Robins itself. Most will be in Macon. However, the ones in Macon are actually pretty good. If you'd like go to Angel spa, Emerald spa, 4 Seasons, and there in one place further south of Warner Robins in a town called Pinehurst, the spa is called Peach spa, I haven't been there in a few months but when I do get the time to go I always enjoy my time there.Thanks for the recommendations man, really appreciate it. If you had to pick just one from the list you provided me, which one would you go with?

Tomoki8433
02-02-20, 22:19
Thanks for the recommendations man, really appreciate it. If you had to pick just one from the list you provided me, which one would you go with?If I had to choose I'd go 4 seasons, its the most reliable, and the quality is good is you're really into spinners, I enjoyed angle spa the most but I heard in the past 6 months or so it got busted, closed down, then reopened so I'm not 100% sure what's going on with it. But personally angel spa is my go to, but if you want something that is a guarantee 4 seasons is the spot to go.

GM007
03-01-20, 03:54
Stopped by at 4 Seasons last week, been there like 10 times before.

Skinny girl shows up, asked for the tall girl (just bluffed), hot tall Asian show up with nice natural big bolts, nice attitude. CBJ & FS. Light kissing. Damage was 1.4 + house fee. 6.

Past at least 10 times had consistent service, no matter what girl I got. Don't think second pop is on the table on this price, never asked.

I wouldn't mess around at any other spa in Macon except the old and Gold 4 Seasons.

Please correct me if I am wrong anyone!

TruvadaSaves
03-01-20, 21:05
Stopped by at 4 Seasons last week, been there like 10 times before.

Skinny girl shows up, asked for the tall girl (just bluffed), hot tall Asian show up with nice natural big bolts, nice attitude. CBJ & FS. Light kissing. Damage was 1.4 + house fee. 6.

Past at least 10 times had consistent service, no matter what girl I got. Don't think second pop is on the table on this price, never asked.

I wouldn't mess around at any other spa in Macon except the old and Gold 4 Seasons.

Please correct me if I am wrong anyone!More DD+ cup size would be greatly appreciated, and would be willing to pay a little more even!

RBrand35
03-02-20, 19:36
More DD+ cup size would be greatly appreciated, and would be willing to pay a little more even!Please don't further raise the going rate there. It wasnt all that long ago 1. 2 was the standard. Raising the rate because you like bigger bolt ons helps no one.

GoneForGood97
03-04-20, 14:19
I'm just curious, has anyone ever managed to get a BBBJ from one of the girls from 4's? I'm not what I would consider a regular, but the mamasan pretends she recognizes me when I go, but I've only ever gotten CBJ, even when I offered a bigger tip. A few years ago, I accidentally overtipped (just grabbed the cash out of my wallet without counting, paid an extra $40) and the girl, during the CBJ gave me an unexpected prostate massage, but I've never overtipped again enough to find out if that was just a fluke or something they do.

RBrand35
03-04-20, 17:02
I'm just curious, has anyone ever managed to get a BBBJ from one of the girls from 4's? I'm not what I would consider a regular, but the mamasan pretends she recognizes me when I go, but I've only ever gotten CBJ, even when I offered a bigger tip. A few years ago, I accidentally overtipped (just grabbed the cash out of my wallet without counting, paid an extra $40) and the girl, during the CBJ gave me an unexpected prostate massage, but I've never overtipped again enough to find out if that was just a fluke or something they do.I have been going to 4's for years and seen some of the girls quite a few times. BBBJ has happened once, and it was a provider who was new. I never saw her there again. I have no idea how many times I've been to 4's, but currently odds are 1 in A LOT for what you seek.

GaInfidel
03-08-20, 16:33
I have been going to 4's for years and seen some of the girls quite a few times. BBBJ has happened once, and it was a provider who was new. I never saw her there again. I have no idea how many times I've been to 4's, but currently odds are 1 in A LOT for what you seek.I've been quite a few times and there's this one girl named Amy who has always done it although I've not been able to get the others to do it. Last time I saw Amy a couple months ago not only did she give me an excellent BBBJ she sucked every drop out and swallowed it too while simultaneously giving me a prostate massage.

Oily123
03-08-20, 22:46
I've been quite a few times and there's this one girl named Amy who has always done it although I've not been able to get the others to do it. Last time I saw Amy a couple months ago not only did she give me an excellent BBBJ she sucked every drop out and swallowed it too while simultaneously giving me a prostate massage.Are you sure it was Amy and not Annie?

Does anyone know if Annie is still there?

I used to go to the 4 way back when Mami was the mom there. I was thinking Annie took over after she left.

Anyone? Thinking about a visit the next time I'm down 75.

TryntoBustANut
03-09-20, 18:33
I have been to all the massage parlors in Macon (Asian of course) and season is hands down the best haven't seen a ugly girl there. Angel have better prices but they have ugly and old lady's. Probably why it's cheaper. But does anyone knows where any glory holes are around Macon / Wr?? With females on the other side! (Willing to pay).

Stomper66
03-10-20, 07:34
I've always had better luck at 4's than any where else and I've been playing this game a while. Stopped by last night and it was no exception. Pulled a nice looking provider about 5'6, killer body with bolt ons. She was into her job or was just horny herself as so took me every where and did things with her mouth that I've never had one do. Yes there was a BBBJ as well as some nice licking in sensitive areas. I was in there an hour and a half but did not pay for that much. Standard 4's tip for FS and I would have paid more but I had only carried enough cash for what I knew would get the job done.

She would not give me a name. Not sure why but it did not matter. I wanted to just take her home and keep her for a pet. .

For the others Annie is still there as the mama. She was the only other one that ever did BBBJ with me there.

For the mongers who say this is not possible, make sure you are clean before the shower and it does not hurt to shave so they can see your junk well. Asian girls like clean and will give you better service if you are clean and respectful. This is true anywhere not just 4's.

Oily123
03-10-20, 19:04
I've always had better luck at 4's than any where else and I've been playing this game a while. Stopped by last night and it was no exception. Pulled a nice looking provider about 5'6, killer body with bolt ons. She was into her job or was just horny herself as so took me every where and did things with her mouth that I've never had one do. Yes there was a BBBJ as well as some nice licking in sensitive areas. I was in there an hour and a half but did not pay for that much. Standard 4's tip for FS and I would have paid more but I had only carried enough cash for what I knew would get the job done.

She would not give me a name. Not sure why but it did not matter. I wanted to just take her home and keep her for a pet. .

For the others Annie is still there as the mama. She was the only other one that ever did BBBJ with me there.

For the mongers who say this is not possible, make sure you are clean before the shower and it does not hurt to shave so they can see your junk well. Asian girls like clean and will give you better service if you are clean and respectful. This is true anywhere not just 4's.Hell yeah!!

MitchCumstein1
03-11-20, 15:31
I've been quite a few times and there's this one girl named Amy who has always done it although I've not been able to get the others to do it. Last time I saw Amy a couple months ago not only did she give me an excellent BBBJ she sucked every drop out and swallowed it too while simultaneously giving me a prostate massage.I've been going to 4 seasons for probably 15 years now. The last 7 I've been getting BBBJ and BBFSCIP. I'm not naming names but I'll just let you dudes figure it out. LOL.

GoneForGood97
03-12-20, 00:54
Went by 4's for the first time in awhile. I knew going in I wasn't feeling up for FS, so I only brought enough for the BJ. I give the standard. 6 to the house, then get introduced to the very pretty Jean (butterfly tattoo below the back of her left shoulder), I'm guessing late 20's but it's hard to tell, with some bolt ons that are surprisingly modest and actually in proportion to the rest of her. Get taken for the TS, where she pays a lot of attention to the prostate, surprising me but not unwelcome. We chat a bit, I find out she's been at this location only 2 days. The rest of the shower was kinda meh, but on the flip she spent a lot of time cleaning my shaft, which was basically a very short HJ. Most of the TS I get there they make sure to clean it and tease, but Jean was straight up stroking for about 10-20 seconds. Outside of the extra attention to the little man and my butt, the rest of the TS seemed a bit rushed. This usually means the massage will be kinda meh.

After the "sauna" I went back and she immediately asks me what I want. It's been awhile since I've been, but you can see in my previous reviews where normally you get the back massage, but on the flip they normally ask what extra's you're interested in. I tell her I'm looking for BJ, and she asks for $1. 2. I was actually surprised, not faking-surprise-to-negotiate-better-pricing. I'd thought the prices for the longest time were. 6 for HJ, . 8 or 1. 0 for BJ, and 1. 2-1. 4 for FS. I asked her what the rates were, and she adv $1. 0 for HJ, $1. 2 for BJ, and $1. 4 for FS. As I didn't bring enough, I showed her what I had, told her I didn't have enough. She said that's alright and took the. 8 back out to Mamasan. She gets back, and proceeds to provide a really good, really deep massage. Again, I was expecting a mediocre one since the TS was a bit rushed, but she really took her time. On the flip, she undresses and gives me a really great HJ while I play with her bits. Once we finish she cleans up, comes back with a hot towel, then rubs down my legs, which I wasn't expecting since normally once you get the ending it's normally time to go. I dress and Annie (Mamasan) escorts me out and asks why it's been so long since I've been. I blame work, and she stops while we're almost to the door, then asks something to someone out of site in Korean. Annie asks me to come back sooner next time, and because I'm a good customer, I should ask for Sophie who has perfect English (Annie's description). Sophie then walks out. She's a bit older than Jean, and with a huge bolt on rack that's almost silly, but something about her just SCREAMS sex. You know how some girls are pretty and some girls are hot and slutty? Sophie is definitely the latter, even if she's a little older (I'm guessing mid 30's early 40's).

I have no idea if I'll be back while Sophie is there, but I definitely want to take her for a ride. I would also repeat with Jean as well, as she was really good.

GaInfidel
03-18-20, 21:05
Are you sure it was Amy and not Annie?

I used to go to the 4 way back when Mami was the mom there. I was thinking Annie took over after she left.

Anyone? Thinking about a visit the next time I'm down 75.It could've been Annie. It's hard to tell with their accent.

GaInfidel
03-18-20, 21:12
Are you sure it was Amy and not Annie?

Anyone? Thinking about a visit the next time I'm down 75.It could've been Annie. It's hard to tell with their accent.

GreyElephant
03-25-20, 14:21
Anyone Know what happened to Sun Flower Spa on Riverside?

Bigsqueeze
03-26-20, 08:05
Probably a shutdown by order of the Mayor due to China Virus.

Anyone Know what happened to Sun Flower Spa on Riverside?.

GreyElephant
03-26-20, 11:50
Probably a shutdown by order of the Mayor due to China Virus..No I think they got Busted their Phone is disconnected now.

Scot4545
03-26-20, 18:23
Anybody know if the MPs are still open? Seems like everything is shutting down.

Columbia45
04-22-20, 08:52
Good morning all, I'm new to this city coming from Columbia SC. Any good massage places in Warner Robins?

RBrand35
04-22-20, 18:12
Good morning all, I'm new to this city coming from Columbia SC. Any good massage places in Warner Robins?Nothing in Warner Robins worth your time in my opinion. Macon is the place to go, but probably still shut down for a bit.

HounderX
04-23-20, 12:05
Nothing in Warner Robins worth your time in my opinion. Macon is the place to go, but probably still shut down for a bit.Man what I would do for a good provider in WR!

RBrand35
04-23-20, 17:12
Man what I would do for a good provider in WR!SAME!. Could try your luck with Harmony. There was a report from a few years back of HE, but HE is not of interest to me. Zero reports on this place that I've seen in a long time though. If it is even still open.

HounderX
04-26-20, 10:44
SAME!. Could try your luck with Harmony. There was a report from a few years back of HE, but HE is not of interest to me. Zero reports on this place that I've seen in a long time though. If it is even still open.HE is usually on the table for LAN foot massage and Harmony, but not worth it. I've been trying hard to convince more.

XHammrdX
04-26-20, 17:59
Paid a visit to a local MP on day 1 of reopening. Arrived near closing time due to work but felt I could use a good TS and massage. Mamasan is 60+ years old and notifed me that a half hour is $6. I tried to haggle but she stuck firm on the price. Had me wash my hands and I went for my TS. Basic TS. I've had better and much longer but not that bad. Once done lead me to the sauna and I sat for a min. I guess I wasn't the only one trying things out as I heard the doorbell and Mamasan vetting another potential customer. Mamasan lead me out back to my room where I was greeted by a tall 50+ year old with bolt ons. No names exchanged. I've been to every MP here and in Atlanta and referenced this website for years but never posted. This is my first post. After very basic massage with a little oil to help rub me down, bolt ons asks me what I want. I brought $1 and again tried my hand at negotiations. We settled for BBBJ while I was allowed to stroke the kitty. Bolt ons was struggling getting the wood down but the kitty seemed to be purring a bit as I stroked it. I eventually blew and got dressed. I was told I would have to go out the back and walk around to my car and as I was lead out the back door a man was sitting in the kitchen area. I looked at him but as if he was robotic he never looked at me and kept his eyes straight ahead. Just what I like. If your interested in where this all took place msg me and we can talk. I'd love to know of any providers, secret MP or locations I can explore further. Happy hunting!

MidGaSearcher
04-26-20, 23:45
HE is usually on the table for LAN foot massage and Harmony, but not worth it. I've been trying hard to convince more.I have been to LAN multiple times. HE is there, once they see you a few times and feel comfortable. I have gotten FS twice. First time, had to stop, she was hurting. Second time was a younger girl who was new. She was very robotic and mechanical. Haven't seen her since. The weird part, both times, they gave me the condom, wrapped in tissues, to carry out myself. Guess they don't want evidence of that going on there.

I have seen Judy several times. Older woman, decent massage. Best I was able to get one time was Russian. But since it ended up partly on her face, that was the one and only time.

Never been to Harmony. There is another MP on Russell Parkway, and haven't been there either. They have already been closed down once, so I am staying away from there.

Columbia45
04-29-20, 20:31
Thanks for the advice on the Warner Robins massage sites. LAN had one lady working when I went and she was probably 50, yikes.

What's the best place in Macon? I'll have to take a drive.

Scot4545
04-30-20, 10:07
I have been to LAN multiple times. HE is there, once they see you a few times and feel comfortable. I have gotten FS twice. First time, had to stop, she was hurting. Second time was a younger girl who was new. She was very robotic and mechanical. Haven't seen her since. The weird part, both times, they gave me the condom, wrapped in tissues, to carry out myself. Guess they don't want evidence of that going on there.

I have seen Judy several times. Older woman, decent massage. Best I was able to get one time was Russian. But since it ended up partly on her face, that was the one and only time.

Never been to Harmony. There is another MP on Russell Parkway, and haven't been there either. They have already been closed down once, so I am staying away from there.You can usually get a pretty good massage at Harmony and leave happy, but FS isn't on the table. Ladies seem to be in the 30-40 range usually. Place on Russell is more legit. Good massage, but either no extras or DIY.

MidGaSearcher
05-01-20, 00:09
You can usually get a pretty good massage at Harmony and leave happy, but FS isn't on the table. Ladies seem to be in the 30-40 range usually. Place on Russell is more legit. Good massage, but either no extras or DIY.What is the damage at Harmony?

LAN, $60 for the hour, $60 tip.

JakeAndbake
05-04-20, 08:53
http://warner-robins.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/nuru-body-to-body-asian-doll-b/313268829617

Looks sketchy to me, but I'm no Pro.

Thanks.

Also3030
05-04-20, 11:41
http://warner-robins.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/nuru-body-to-body-asian-doll-b/313268829617

Thanks.The exact same ad is featured on STG up here in Gainesville, ga.

TruvadaSaves
05-04-20, 13:49

Thanks.Spam. Didn't leave a phone number or address.

Scot4545
05-04-20, 17:07
What is the damage at Harmony?

LAN, $60 for the hour, $60 tip.60/40. Though I'm sure they'd be happy to take a higher tip if you offered haha.

Columbia45
05-05-20, 06:30
Are there any great massage places in Macon? Harmony in Warner Robins is closed until July, so I'm going to try out Macon.

RBrand35
05-05-20, 12:40
Are there any great massage places in Macon? Harmony in Warner Robins is closed until July, so I'm going to try out Macon.In the time it took you to write that post and for it to get approved you could've just spent a few minutes reading this thread and got your answer.

Four Seasons is what you want.

DiscreetTravel
06-04-20, 17:12
I travel to GA and always make sure to hit the 4's when in Macon. It never fails to deliver. I just had another great visit and I was not shorted a single minute. Glad to see nothing changed since the lock down.

TruvadaSaves
06-06-20, 14:24
I travel to GA and always make sure to hit the 4's when in Macon. It never fails to deliver. I just had another great visit and I was not shorted a single minute. Glad to see nothing changed since the lock down.Who take care of you? What were her stats? I wonder if they have new talent.

MidGaSearcher
06-14-20, 22:25
Went to LAN this past week. When I walked in, there was an Oriental man at the front desk. Mid to late 20's. I asked him who was working and he named 2 ladies, one that I knew. I said I would go with her, but he told me it was going to be 5 to 10 minute wait. I agreed to wait. After 15 minutes, nothing. I got up to walk out, and he asked me where I was going. Told him I had waited longer than he told me, and had other things to do. He said it would be any minute, and just had to wait a little longer. Could tell he was not happy that I was leaving. Just didn't get a good vibe from the guy hanging out there. I sat in my vehicle and it was 20 minutes before anybody walked out. The guy at the front desk drives a moped / scooter. Don't know why, but I got a bad feeling about him. If you have gone there before, or are going for the first time, I would avoid if there is a scooter on the sidewalk in front of the place.

MitchCumstein1
06-18-20, 17:31
Sonya is back at 4's. Decent ts. Played with boys. Quick sauna. In room she went for action before massage. RJ then BBBJ then cover for CG and Mish. Pulled out pulled bag off and aimed for jugs. My aim was right on target. Opted to leave before massage. Damage was. 6 for time / $. 2 for action. Usually I'm only spending $ for action but she was sweet and kept whining about not having worked for 3-4 months so I splurged (pun intended).

Why'all be good!

Mitch.

LuvTheKitty
06-19-20, 09:29
Great report, I've been curious if anyone was visiting again.

Thanks Mitch.

Sonya is back at 4's. Decent ts. Played with boys. Quick sauna. In room she went for action before massage. RJ then BBBJ then cover for CG and Mish. Pulled out pulled bag off and aimed for jugs. My aim was right on target. Opted to leave before massage. Damage was. 6 for time / $. 2 for action. Usually I'm only spending $ for action but she was sweet and kept whining about not having worked for 3-4 months so I splurged (pun intended).

Why'all be good!

Mitch.

KneeGrow
07-03-20, 00:32
Great report, I've been curious if anyone was visiting again.

Thanks Mitch.I've been going to the 4's for years now, ever since 4 hands was closed down. I visited there about a month ago and saw Annie. Same service as always.

Don't know if Paradise is still open, I would go there sometimes if 4's was too crowded. Always got full service, but the girls attitudes were never as good as the 4's.

KneeGrow
07-03-20, 17:40
I've been going to the 4's for years now, ever since 4 hands was closed down. I visited there about a month ago and saw Annie. Same service as always.

Don't know if Paradise is still open, I would go there sometimes if 4's was too crowded. Always got full service, but the girls attitudes were never as good as the 4's.Sorry, soft hands not 4 hands. It was late when I posted.

BamaBoy21
07-07-20, 16:48
Guys. I have looked online at AMP near me, and Asian Massage Macon / Angel Massage Spa, four seasons, paradise, and sunflower look like decent options seeing that they are late night venues. Only looking for HE or BJ. I keep seeing mentions of "4's" in your recent posts. Is that code for a spot here? Do not see that one. Is it 2 CU4? I see that. Or any good recommendation?

KneeGrow
07-07-20, 22:05
Guys. I have looked online at AMP near me, and Asian Massage Macon / Angel Massage Spa, four seasons, paradise, and sunflower look like decent options seeing that they are late night venues. Only looking for HE or BJ. I keep seeing mentions of "4's" in your recent posts. Is that code for a spot here? Do not see that one. Is it 2 CU4? I see that. Or any good recommendation?Its four seasons spa.

BamaBoy21
07-07-20, 23:34
Decided on the 4's tonight. Nice dream with the lovely Diane. Well worth the trip. Highly recommended. I will return next time I am in Macon for business. PM me for details if you wish.

KnightMan
07-08-20, 23:47
Decided on the 4's tonight. Nice dream with the lovely Diane. Well worth the trip. Highly recommended. I will return next time I am in Macon for business. PM me for details if you wishDon't know how to pm, would like more info on Diane, haven't been there in 8 months dur to back surgery, thanks for any info.

KneeGrow
07-19-20, 10:05
Decided on the 4's tonight. Nice dream with the lovely Diane. Well worth the trip. Highly recommended. I will return next time I am in Macon for business. PM me for details if you wish.She may be the best I've had there. Only woman to ever finish me with CBJ. Really seems to enjoy her work.

Lebowski69
07-22-20, 03:25
She may be the best I've had there. Only woman to ever finish me with CBJ. Really seems to enjoy her work.Coming back to Florida from a weekend in the Atl when I made a stop at 4 seasons. If Diane is the best there then I'm going to need to come up with an excuse to go back to the Atl so I can see her because Amy was quite good. Fantastic massage great TS and fantastic finish this place is as good as some of the better places in Orlando and after a long day in the car it really hits the spot. Will be back next time I'm headed up 75.

The dude abides.

KneeGrow
08-02-20, 12:37
Went to 4's last week and Diane was with another customer so had Bonnie. Small natural tits and little round ass. Standard massage with CBJ and cowgirl. Not bad but should have waited for Diane.

Sgt Lurker
08-13-20, 09:22
I guess my mistake was going around 9 PM, that woman was old enough to be my wife. Not a great experience and I could not picture a babe pretty enough to get off.

SavageThing
08-14-20, 02:58
I've visited 4 seasons several times and each time I'm told the sauna is the only thing open. And no one is working. I don't get it.

KneeGrow
08-15-20, 16:45
I've visited 4 seasons several times and each time I'm told the sauna is the only thing open. And no one is working. I don't get it.Are you going around closing time? Been there several dozen times over the years.

Kiton
08-17-20, 11:49
So I did my homework on here and chose 4's as it seems that there is a qualitative difference between there and everywhere else.

I went at 10:15 am today. Never been to one of these so I was curious if the guides were accurate.

Yep, they are.

Went to the back, rang, and was let in.

Having never been to one, I was a bit anxious and was met by the mama. She collected the house and took me to a room.

I got Bonnie. I read a review or two on her here but what ever, I didn't ask for anyone just got what I was given.

I was not disappointed at all. The whole concept compared to escorts is so much more comfortable. The shower was great. I've never been so clean, and I am always clean.

A brief sauna and then the massage.

I'd rate the massage a 7. 7 as my neck could have used it but the rest of it was actually fantastic.

Flip came, pointed to my shirt pocket. She whispered "what do you want", to which I replied "everything".

CBJ, 69, CG and the doggy. She got a workout.

Cleaned me up, gave me some water and off I went really happy.

Overall experience-8. 7.

Observations:

1. They are super clean there. I was given hand sanitizer and mouthwash 2 times. Everything was very clean and well stocked.

2. They seem to be taking COVID-19 seriously. I appreciate that.

3. There was nothing shady about the place. Not sure what I was expecting but it was easy, relaxing, and I had an amazing time.

4. The advice on here was super spot on. Thank you all for that. I wanted to give a review for a first post and validate that the advice on here is better than any questions I could have asked having never done this before.

Rreed1485
08-19-20, 18:04
Visited four S. Overall great experience, have some questions for others that have been there. My masseuse was good but she was older do they have any younger girls?

I paid 60 at the door and 100 for bbj. That seemed really high. Did I get ripped off?

GoneForGood97
08-20-20, 18:16
Visited four S. Overall great experience, have some questions for others that have been there. My masseuse was good but she was older do they have any younger girls?

I paid 60 at the door and 100 for bbj. That seemed really high. Did I get ripped off?Nah, especially if you're not a regular, that's standard. I can usually get them to knock 20 off whichever service I'm going with, but honestly I prefer to pay the 20, avoid the haggle, and get a good rep with them. I have no way of knowing this for a fact, but I feel like once I had gone enough to be recognized, I started getting little extras. Nothing consistently, and probably 100% depends on the girl, but the occasional soft rimming, prostate play during the CBJ, or getting longer and more satisfying massages. One time I came in because I had legitimately hurt my back and wanted a massage for relief (ain't no Chiropractor open at 9 at night), and she could tell I was in a lot of pain. After we finished, she went back and got some lidocane patches for me without me asking or any extra.

Also, the age of the girls varies, as they tend to rotate talent in and out every month or so. Some months they'll have a stable of 20 or 30 somethings, sometimes it's mid 30s or older. Diane is the only one who has stayed, I assume she's being groomed to be Mamasan.

MidGaSearcher
08-21-20, 22:38
Was down at the pet store buying some food for the dogs. After putting the food in the car, walked over to LAN to see if they had any younger, new blood. There was a lady in her early 40's working, decided to try it. $60 for hour massage.

Massage was nothing special, HJ on the flip. Standard for this place, once they know you. She was massaging the bottom of my feet and this is where the train went off the tracks.

She started playing with my little man. Then sits down at the end of the table and wraps my legs around her and puts a pillow under my rear. She proceeds for HJ #2. In the meantime, her other hand travels down south and I had my first prostate massage. Once I was able to get over the initial shock and lay back and enjoy, had an intense HE. Never had the experience of a double in one session and never an actual prostate massage.

When I left, my mind was definitely elsewhere. Did not even ask her name. But I am curious to go back again real soon.

SavageThing
08-21-20, 23:51
So the front is not good. Go to the rear?

So I did my homework on here and chose 4's as it seems that there is a qualitative difference between there and everywhere else.

I went at 10:15 am today. Never been to one of these so I was curious if the guides were accurate.

Yep, they are.

Went to the back, rang, and was let in.

Having never been to one, I was a bit anxious and was met by the mama. She collected the house and took me to a room.

I got Bonnie. I read a review or two on her here but what ever, I didn't ask for anyone just got what I was given.

I was not disappointed at all. The whole concept compared to escorts is so much more comfortable. The shower was great. I've never been so clean, and I am always clean.

A brief sauna and then the massage.

I'd rate the massage a 7. 7 as my neck could have used it but the rest of it was actually fantastic.

Flip came, pointed to my shirt pocket. She whispered "what do you want", to which I replied "everything".

CBJ, 69, CG and the doggy. She got a workout.

Cleaned me up, gave me some water and off I went really happy.

Overall experience-8. 7.

Observations:

1. They are super clean there. I was given hand sanitizer and mouthwash 2 times. Everything was very clean and well stocked.

2. They seem to be taking COVID-19 seriously. I appreciate that.

3. There was nothing shady about the place. Not sure what I was expecting but it was easy, relaxing, and I had an amazing time.

4. The advice on here was super spot on. Thank you all for that. I wanted to give a review for a first post and validate that the advice on here is better than any questions I could have asked having never done this before.

Tomoki8433
08-22-20, 17:20
So I decided to go to paradise spa while I was in town for a few days before I go back to work on the road. This was a few weeks ago. I had been driving around macon trying to decide whether I wanted to mess with one of the local girls or go to a spa in the end I decide a spa. I drove over the Angel spa but man that place is crowded and has lots of eyes on it at all times of the day or night. So I left there I then decided to drive about an hr south to Pinehurst. But I forgot this place is literally about 100 yards away from a police station. So I decided against it. I then drove back to macon and went up on riverside. I know there are about three spas in that area. Mekong or I think it goes by Sunflower spa now, 4 Seasons, and Paradise. I tried Sunflower but when I went inside no one answered so on to the next. I thought about 4 seasons, but here is the thing. I had been there so many times, and don't get me wrong I enjoy it every time. But I wanted a change. So I chose Paradise. Its somewhat secluded on the end of a stripmall and easy to access. I go in hand mama the house, then go and wait for one of the girls. So I ended up get a woman probably in her early 50's ok body, tits about a C cup or so nothing special. It went TS, Massage (if you can call it that) then right to the action. Like I said it was ok. I know my title may be a little misleading, but it wasn't a bad visit, but it wasn't great either, just kind of happened. But when I'm in a pinch I know I can visit this spot. Thought I'd share a little bit of another spa since I see 4's getting a lot of buzz on here.

Wolfsong
08-26-20, 21:17
Going to be coming through macon this weekend and intend to stop at the 4th around lunch. Any recommendation on who to see? Since the last time I stopped by was 1 1/2 years ago, what are the current rates? Do they wear mask?

Pm is fine.

Thanks.

KneeGrow
08-26-20, 21:38
Going to be coming through macon this weekend and intend to stop at the 4th around lunch. Any recommendation on who to see? Since the last time I stopped by was 1 1/2 years ago, what are the current rates? Do they wear mask?

Pm is fine.

Thanks.No mask. I Have seen Bonnie and Diane there lately. Bonnie is a little younger and smaller frame. My personal preference is Diane between the two of them. I know they rotate other women in so I don't know if either of them are still working.

As for rates it's usually. 60 for the house and I tip them between 1. 20 and 1. 40 for FS.

Wolfsong
08-27-20, 04:38
No mask. I Have seen Bonnie and Diane there lately. Bonnie is a little younger and smaller frame. My personal preference is Diane between the two of them. I know they rotate other women in so I don't know if either of them are still working.

As for rates it's usually. 60 for the house and I tip them between 1. 20 and 1. 40 for FS.Thanks for that info.

BamaBoy21
09-02-20, 20:19
Happened to find myself back in Macon yesterday and couldn't resist. Saw Diane last trip, but met the petite spinner Bonnie this time. House. 6 and 1. 2 for the rest. Dang tight little thing, and she was a wild cat last night. She should have paid me from the reactions I was getting. I will be back next time.

Columbia45
09-08-20, 04:39
Has anyone been to Harmony since it reopened?

VicMan
09-16-20, 00:19
I have been going to 4's for years, but these past 3 months I have gotten turned away at the door 3-4 times. The lady says sauna only and just shuts the door. The last time I was there I waited and noticed they let an old white guy in and turned a Mexican looking guy away. I was also wearing a mask. So not sure what the difference was. Anyone else?

Ghost478
09-16-20, 18:21
I have been going to 4's for years, but these past 3 months I have gotten turned away at the door 3-4 times. The lady says sauna only and just shuts the door. The last time I was there I waited and noticed they let an old white guy in and turned a Mexican looking guy away. I was also wearing a mask. So not sure what the difference was. Anyone else?I went there 2 Saturday's ago at 10 am. Early bird Iknow. But she let me in. Saw Bonnie, she must have thought I was dirty due to my gym clothes but gave me about a 10 min table shower. I enjoyed it. After nice massage Spent the. 80 got the BJ. She didn't offer me FS but kept on hugging me and rubbing my junk after the hot towel. I left with a boner but didn't feel like I was mistreated.

Bbinsider
09-16-20, 21:37
I have been going to 4's for years, but these past 3 months I have gotten turned away at the door 3-4 times. The lady says sauna only and just shuts the door. The last time I was there I waited and noticed they let an old white guy in and turned a Mexican looking guy away. I was also wearing a mask. So not sure what the difference was. Anyone else?Last time I was there I saw Bonnie. She did a fine job, but seemed to have a little trouble taking my old (and I'm assuming average) white dick. You might just be too much man for them.

BrassMan73
09-17-20, 22:49
I have been going to 4's for years, but these past 3 months I have gotten turned away at the door 3-4 times. The lady says sauna only and just shuts the door. The last time I was there I waited and noticed they let an old white guy in and turned a Mexican looking guy away. I was also wearing a mask. So not sure what the difference was. Anyone else?I went a few days ago and was told, "We busy right now. " Won't be going back.

MisterSir
09-24-20, 17:48
Recently going through a rough time depressed an such after a bad day stopped by 4 seasons guess I got the petite spinner everyone is talking about but I was greeted by Diane and have always seen her although it's been about two years since my last visit with her she was wearing a very cute long black shirt would have rather had spent my time with her but Bobby or Bonnie was fine she did her best and was very beautiful I just prefer Diane wanted to ask for her when I was finished but place got busy and she wasn't available next time I will let them know who I came to see.

If you just want to leave happy any girl will do always good women at four seasons but I’d you just want cuddles and someone to talk with about your problems Diane is the best therapist in town she’s the only one that takes my suicidal urges away

PennFun
09-25-20, 09:28
Is Emerald open again? I saw the OPEN sign on in the window.

BrassMan73
10-08-20, 10:49
About 2 weeks ago, someone posted here that there is an AMP in the Ollie's plaza. There IS NOT.

HophapoFemous
10-15-20, 10:39
Though folks have been posting various results at 4's recently, I stopped by for a visit to see for myself. I personally did not encounter any change in service, and was actually very pleasantly surprised by a new masseuse. Her name was Kara (or Cara), a sweet little thing probably in her mid 20's, with a little bejewelling at the corner of her eyes. She's got a great body (perhaps enhanced in the chest, but I had a hard time telling for sure), very attractive, good massage and great service. Overall a very happy visit for me.

RBrand35
10-26-20, 19:02
Though folks have been posting various results at 4's recently, I stopped by for a visit to see for myself. I personally did not encounter any change in service, and was actually very pleasantly surprised by a new masseuse. Her name was Kara (or Cara), a sweet little thing probably in her mid 20's, with a little bejewelling at the corner of her eyes. She's got a great body (perhaps enhanced in the chest, but I had a hard time telling for sure), very attractive, good massage and great service. Overall a very happy visit for me.I saw her today. Would certainly recommend her. She is certainly one of these best looking since Hye was there a while back. Outstanding natural rack. TS and massage wasnt the best I've ever had, but her CBJ and CG skills more than made up for it. There have only been a couple of girls I have asked for by name on repeat visits. I prefer to just take the blind draw. Kara. Or Cara. Makes the list of one I'd ask for.

TruvadaSaves
10-27-20, 00:00
Outstanding natural rack.How big are we talking? C, D, or DD?

LongBallsMcGee
10-27-20, 19:28
Anybody know if the below mentioned Kara / Cara still there? Cruising through tonight and will ask for her if so. I'll "settle" for Annie LOL, but new one sounds nice!

Wolfsong
11-05-20, 16:56
Does anybody know the current line up for this weekend?

Coming through again and want to stop by.

Thanks guys.

MericanJones
11-12-20, 11:39
Had a great visit with Vivian last week and this week I was pleased to see Hye back! Excellent talent so far in November.

RBrand35
11-18-20, 15:36
Had a visit this morning and saw Vivian. She was great and I'd certainly repeat. If it is true that Hye is back then IMO they may have the best lineup they have had in a long time.

MacLuvin
11-19-20, 10:19
Had a visit this morning and saw Vivian. She was great and I'd certainly repeat. If it is true that Hye is back then IMO they may have the best lineup they have had in a long time.Hye is definitely back. Saw her last week.

Buet2
11-21-20, 02:34
Stopped in this past Tuesday mid afternoon. Phoebe is the name I got when I asked her name. Late 20's early 30's decent ts above average massage for AMP and fantastic service. Says she leaves in a week and won't be back until January. Paid the hr rate and standard tip for what I wanted. She's a sweetheart.

NhmilfLover
12-05-20, 17:55
I was driving through today and decided to make a pit stop at everybody's favorite place near the junction of 16&75. Drew Amy. Petite spinner with nice, natural DDs. Pretty enough lady somewhere between 30 and 50; it's hard for me to tell with Asian girls.

So, paid the house fee and waited on a very comfortable mattress for about 5 minutes or so. Then received the most thorough ts I've ever gotten. It was fantastic. After that 5 minutes in the sauna to warm up. Then into the room where she covered my back with three layers of scented towels of various temperatures. I think the bottom layer had antiseptic in it and the warm facecloths they finish the ts with did as well. They are making COVID safety a priority and doing it in a very unobtrusive, and even sensual, way.

Received a pretty light massage with lots of teasing, which I like. Others may want a stronger massage. After about ten minutes asked to flip and asked what I wanted. Asked for everything. Not a word of negotiation; she just brought my pants to me and I counted out 6 twenties. I'll sum up in a nutshell: I will be making the 2 1/2 drive again just to visit this place.

One final note; I left feeling cleaner than when I came in. Seriously. And I had showered just an hour before! You guys have a gem here.

QuietlyQuirky
12-06-20, 01:09
After reading some great reviews I decided to give 4 seasons a try. I drew Bobbi, very sweet, little bit of a belly but attractive and attentive. Very thorough TS and a spectacular performance all around. Full menu available at reasonable / expected rates. Happy to pass through again soon. Also seems like my font is huge on this post for some reason, hopefully doesn't actually post this big LOL.

Stay safe.

QQ.

Mr Bob 111
12-09-20, 19:57
Only in town for a short work trip from Orlando FL. Wonder if anyone has info on a girl Du Jour. Will be coming up every couple months so not sure how often talet changes here. In Central Florida they move through like cattle sometimes.

Thanks for any intel.

MrB.

TieFuture
12-10-20, 00:37
Looking to check out LAN. Anyone been, have good or bad experiences?

Just getting into it. Only been to harmony so far and even though the HJ was good and the girl nice. The whole thing was a little bland.

TieFuture
12-10-20, 12:49
I was driving through today and decided to make a pit stop at everybody's favorite place near the junction of 16&75. Drew Amy. Petite spinner with nice, natural DDs. Pretty enough lady somewhere between 30 and 50; it's hard for me to tell with Asian girls.

So, paid the house fee and waited on a very comfortable mattress for about 5 minutes or so. Then received the most thorough ts I've ever gotten. It was fantastic. After that 5 minutes in the sauna to warm up. Then into the room where she covered my back with three layers of scented towels of various temperatures. I think the bottom layer had antiseptic in it and the warm facecloths they finish the ts with did as well. They are making COVID safety a priority and doing it in a very unobtrusive, and even sensual, way.

Received a pretty light massage with lots of teasing, which I like. Others may want a stronger massage. After about ten minutes asked to flip and asked what I wanted. Asked for everything. Not a word of negotiation; she just brought my pants to me and I counted out 6 twenties. I'll sum up in a nutshell: I will be making the 2 1/2 drive again just to visit this place.

One final note; I left feeling cleaner than when I came in. Seriously. And I had showered just an hour before! You guys have a gem here.Been debating whether to go there or not. What is the house fee and how we're the other menu items? Pretty new to this myself.

TieFuture
12-10-20, 13:02
Has anyone been to Harmony since it reopened?If you mean harmony in WR, I was there about 8 (weeks ago. Was initially told to come back in an hr (no appt).

Didn't catch the girls name, couldn't even tell much about her other than Chinese and seemed sweet. Petite.

Kept her mask on, along with everything else. Got a HJ. I'm new to it so looking back I probably could have gotten much more. Price was very fair now that I read up more.

Stomper66
12-13-20, 05:12
Been debating whether to go there or not. What is the house fee and how we're the other menu items? Pretty new to this myself.4's is a good place for someone new to the game. Go in clean and shaved, be polite and pretty much any of the girls will make you happy. Standard 60 house fee and 120 -140 will get you everything.

MidGaSearcher
12-15-20, 21:45
I have been multiple times. Until they get to know you, going to be hard to get anything. HJ is going to be the norm. Look for a few reviews by me below.

If you go, and a male is there with a red moped, stay away. Just didn't get a good feeling the one time he was there.

Looking to check out LAN. Anyone been, have good or bad experiences?

Just getting into it. Only been to harmony so far and even though the HJ was good and the girl nice. The whole thing was a little bland.

Rider82
12-17-20, 22:39
I have been multiple times. Until they get to know you, going to be hard to get anything. HJ is going to be the norm. Look for a few reviews by me below.

If you go, and a male is there with a red moped, stay away. Just didn't get a good feeling the one time he was there.Never been a fan of Lan myself. Moslty two older ladies unless I've just been super unlucky the times I've gone. The first time I went she grabbed my hand after the flip and gestured for me to take care of myself so I just grabbed hers and did the same. LOL. She took care of me though.

I'd take Harmony over Lan any day. Lily is my go to ever since Cici left. Shame cause she used to let me roam around. Never got more than a HJ though.

Rider82
12-17-20, 22:41
Has anyone tried the new location that popped up in WR recently, Joylin? Kind of a busy looking area and I haven't taken the plunge yet.

KnightMan
12-19-20, 11:22
Has anyone tried the new location that popped up in WR recently, Joylin? Kind of a busy looking area and I haven't taken the plunge yet.Been to one across the street, not sure she still open, but she aspedd when she saw my naked but, nothing to be had there, if I venture that way I'll write a review.

TieFuture
12-21-20, 00:49
Has anyone been to Harmony since it reopened?I was there fairly recently (October? First time for me, wasn't sure what to expect. Had to come back to be seen but it was pretty good. The massage was pretty good and on the flip a HJ was offered up. She left quite a bit at random points but I don't know if that's normal or not. Overall I'd do it again. I couldn't really get a look at her but she seemed cute. I didn't really push for much either. $60 house and average HJ $.

LovesMassages
12-21-20, 15:56
I'm going to be driving through later this week and this seems like a good place for a stop, I could not find a link with a location, could someone share?

One final note; I left feeling cleaner than when I came in. Seriously. And I had showered just an hour before! You guys have a gem here.

MericanJones
12-21-20, 21:38
I'm going to be driving through later this week and this seems like a good place for a stop, I could not find a link with a location, could someone share?It's on the North side of Macon off Arkwright Rd. Just look up Four Seasons Sauna. Hands down the best Macon has to offer.

LovesMassages
12-22-20, 00:14
Disregard my previous post I was able to find the location and will be paying a visit soon. I read through several reviews a d from what I saw Jackie seems to be my type, does anyone know if she is still there? If not I like the big boobs who would you recommend?

Scot4545
12-22-20, 13:31
Has anyone tried the new location that popped up in WR recently, Joylin? Kind of a busy looking area and I haven't taken the plunge yet.It's pretty similar to Harmony in general. Good massage that will leave you happy. I'd be surprised if they offered FS though.

KnightMan
12-24-20, 08:33

If you go, and a male is there with a red moped, stay away. Just didn't get a good feeling the one time he was there.Been there quite a few times and get normal he. Check e-mail please.

Rider82
12-25-20, 13:24

If you go, and a male is there with a red moped, stay away. Just didn't get a good feeling the one time he was there.Is there anything else there besides older ladies? The times I've gone it's been nothing but what seems like sixty plus in age.

Rider82
12-25-20, 13:26
It's pretty similar to Harmony in general. Good massage that will leave you happy. I'd be surprised if they offered FS though.Good info, I'll have to check it out. Although I'm not a fan of the location it's nice to have more options locally. Haha.

KnightMan
12-26-20, 08:44
Good info, I'll have to check it out. Although I'm not a fan of the location it's nice to have more options locally. Haha.Are they older or younger woman?

Scot4545
12-26-20, 14:21
Are they older or younger woman?Not young, not ancient. The typical middle aged asian (again, like Harmony).

It is an older building, which I'm not a fan of, but rooms were fine. The table was one of those heated ones (which I'm not a fan of, but assuming some people are). I asked about TS and was told they were hoping to get one put in this coming year after the holidays. YMMV on the accuracy of that. Would be a nice addition.

The lady was fairly enthusiastic, which is always a plus in my book. Though she pouted at me not having more than 40 after a second round.

They did have a "Get 10 massages, get one free" stamp card thing you could get. Nice for long term if you're not worried about keeping it around.

Rider82
12-26-20, 22:53
Not young, not ancient. The typical middle aged asian (again, like Harmony).

It is an older building, which I'm not a fan of, but rooms were fine. The table was one of those heated ones (which I'm not a fan of, but assuming some people are). I asked about TS and was told they were hoping to get one put in this coming year after the holidays. YMMV on the accuracy of that. Would be a nice addition.

The lady was fairly enthusiastic, which is always a plus in my book. Though she pouted at me not having more than 40 after a second round.

They did have a "Get 10 massages, get one free" stamp card thing you could get. Nice for long term if you're not worried about keeping it around.Guess I wasn't just getting unlucky with the older ones I've been getting there. Don't get me wrong, I kinda have a thing for older. But I guess they don't necessarily need to really look older. Haven't been back to Lan in a long time, probably won't go back either.

Rider82
12-26-20, 22:57
Are they older or younger woman?So I went and drew a younger lady, probably late 20's, early 30's. Good massage overall, soft hands, but absolutely nothing on the flip. No teasing throughout the session and kept covering it up with the towel while she worked the front. I hinted at it throughout the session but nothing. When the hour was up she just said all done, which I responded with a "all done? Really?" Then while leaving I said goodbye and she asked if I was going to tip her and I just said maybe next time.

The place is new and they may just not be sure of the johns coming in and seeing who's who. I'll give it another go in a few weeks and see if I get someone else. Otherwise, I'd go back for just a massage with no expectations and I'd still leave feeling good.

KnightMan
12-28-20, 08:57
So I went and drew a younger lady, probably late 20's, early 30's. Good massage overall, soft hands, but absolutely nothing on the flip. No teasing throughout the session and kept covering it up with the towel while she worked the front. I hinted at it throughout the session but nothing. When the hour was up she just said all done, which I responded with a "all done? Really?" Then while leaving I said goodbye and she asked if I was going to tip her and I just said maybe next time.

The place is new and they may just not be sure of the johns coming in and seeing who's who. I'll give it another go in a few weeks and see if I get someone else. Otherwise, I'd go back for just a massage with no expectations and I'd still leave feeling good.Thanks for the info.

Anderres777
01-02-21, 18:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

I have way too many assholes already, I have no need for another one.

Not JC

A2

DrivesALot
01-07-21, 15:30
What are the prices usually for 4 Seasons?

Jsavinprn
01-10-21, 11:32
So recently I traveled back from Florida to Georgia. Based on some of the reviews I had a dream.

I stopped at 4 seasons in my dream and it went like this.

First if all, the place looks dead. A strip mall type of setting with 3 or 4 shops where when your driving it looks like if you keep taking the road it looks like your going into the boondocks (I know bc I kept driving down that road to see what's out there and there were allot of woods). Anyway, I parked and it seemed like no one was there aside from maybe the small business owners there. Honestly I pulled in and then pulled out bc I wasn't sure. Went back online to this website and read some more then pulled the trigger in my dream.

Went through the doors which was an enclosed space with a window and a door. Like a really small medical office. Mamassan did ask me my age and I laughed and said I'm 35. I guess I look younger. She then went to the door and let me in. I'm not white BTW so the reports of being a minority seem to be false to me. They are sticking to a one client max type of thing bc of covid.

Dream kept going like this. Mamassan asked me if I wanted a table shower when we were in the room and I said yes (I love table showers plus it let's you see how far a person will go IMO). She said 60 for 45 minutes and I obliged. Provided and she told me to get ready and left the room.

This 30 something yo with bolt ons came in wearing this black lingerie type of gown. She washed me up really well. I love my ass being played with and she made sure it was clean. Turned around and there was plenty if teasing there too. With plenty of tugging and cleaning. After that she walked me to a sauna for maybe 5 minutes and then off to the room.

Laid on the bed style of table. No place to put your face in a hole BTW. Laid down back first and she started massaging. Not the best but not the worst. It was relaxing though. She started teasing and then asked me to flip.

I flip and she's teasing like crazy with some tugging and then asks what I want. Like a previously monger mentioned I stated "everything" and she smiled and said good choice. We negotiated and settled on 160. Wanted 140 like the other monger but I didn't want to negotiate as it would have killed my mood.

She leaves and comes back. She starts trying to seduce me and then gets on top between my legs. Felt like she was starting with a BBBJ but I noticed the cover. Prior to doing this though she was flicking my balls with her tongue just teasing more.

Cover on she climbed on top with her legs wide open. I felt up on her and popped in no time but she kept going. Cleaned me up. Massaged a little more and I was done. 45 turned into 60 in and out.

Perfect pit stop if your traveling on 75.

Stay safe and thanks to all the advice from you all!

TruvadaSaves
01-12-21, 23:52
So recently I traveled back from Florida to Georgia. Based on some of the reviews I had a dream.

I stopped at 4 seasons in my dream and it went like this.You're new to this, aren't you? LOL.

Zoolander22
01-14-21, 12:53
Stopped into 4 seasons about a month ago and drew Bobbi. She maybe mid 30's to 40's nice body small but perky tits and nice little booty. Started with the table shower which was very good while drying me off we had some light kissing and me rubbing her ass. Then off to the sauna to dry off. Get to the room starts with a back rub which was ok but I've had better. Then she ask what I want and I say everything she undresses and grabs condom I then lay her up on the table and go down on her. She kept getting close but I could tell she didn't come she the lays all the way on table and puts condom on and starts CBJ while I stand beside table she the. Starts rubbing herself and I'm rubbing her nips and she's now just laying on the table and maturbates and cums hard. We then kiss I climb on top and she's nice and tight. We go at it a while then I put her legs up so I can go deep she covers her mouth as she moans which puts me over the top as I can't hold back anymore. Nice time watching her masterbate.

BirdOld
01-23-21, 08:50
Stopped into 4 seasons about a month ago and drew Bobbi. She maybe mid 30's to 40's nice body small but perky tits and nice little booty. Started with the table shower which was very good while drying me off we had some light kissing and me rubbing her ass. Then off to the sauna to dry off. Get to the room starts with a back rub which was ok but I've had better. Then she ask what I want and I say everything she undresses and grabs condom I then lay her up on the table and go down on her. She kept getting close but I could tell she didn't come she the lays all the way on table and puts condom on and starts CBJ while I stand beside table she the. Starts rubbing herself and I'm rubbing her nips and she's now just laying on the table and maturbates and cums hard. We then kiss I climb on top and she's nice and tight. We go at it a while then I put her legs up so I can go deep she covers her mouth as she moans which puts me over the top as I can't hold back anymore. Nice time watching her masterbate.What's the donation?

HamBiscuit
01-23-21, 23:50
Was in the area, and based off reports on this board, decided to try this place out.

Was greeted by an older, painted lady that led me to the room. I was incredibly relieved when she said my girl would be in soon. After a couple of minutes, in walks the cutest little Korean I've seen in a long time. Average height, perky B cups, and a cute little butt. She had her hair up and a cute round face. Probably late 30's. Early 40's. Said her name was Vivian and has been there about 2 weeks. Good English and personable.

TS was very thorough. Almost thought I was going to get a HE on the table.

A few minutes in the dry sauna while she cleaned up the shower.

Decent massage with some good pressure for about 15 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted anything else and said put it on the table.

CBJ that was pretty good and lasted quite a while, followed up with cowgirl, doggie, and finished with mish. Unfortunately, I found her to be so hot I finished in about half of my normal time. I mentioned this to her and she laughed and said "Sorry I make you c*m so fast. ".

After we finished and she was cooling off in front of the fan, she let her hair down and WOW. Maybe not everyone's, but definitely my cup of tea.

Sent me on my way with a big hug and a cooking mama about a hundred years old showed me out.

Couple of mongers came in while I was there.

Good Luck.

Sgt Lurker
01-27-21, 09:55
Was in town and decided to give it one more try, this time right after lunch. Asked for line-up but mamasan would only show me Bonnie and she was a great suggestion. Probably 40's but looked great to this 60 yr old. . 6 for massage which she took to front while I got undressed. Laid 7 Jacksons on the shelf and there was never any further discussion. Great service is all I will say! Maybe the FUGLIES work the night shift??

Stay Safe & Happy Hunting!

DrivesALot
01-27-21, 12:24
Anyone been to Angel spa? Seen ads online but I don't want to waste my time when 4's isn't that much further away.

MacLuvin
01-27-21, 17:13
Anyone been to Angel spa? Seen ads online but I don't want to waste my time when 4's isn't that much further away.In my opinion it doesn't compare to 4's at all. Girls aren't as pretty, and attitudes aren't as good. 4 is the best thing we have in Macon.

Rreed1485
02-03-21, 16:28
Been to 4's several times, mostly a good experience. Last time I went I got the lady at the door and she was terrible, rushed, not into it, skipped shower. I was pretty disappointed.

Went to Paradise down the road, not a great experience there either. Older lady, half at $$ shower, message not great. Prices were 20 higher than others as well.

Also went to LAN in WR. Actually had a great experience. Older lady was downfall. Really great message, left really happy. I would go back.

That's my adventures. Can anyone add a place to try?

TruvadaSaves
02-05-21, 23:38
In my opinion it doesn't compare to 4's at all. Girls aren't as pretty, and attitudes aren't as good. 4 is the best thing we have in Macon.Respectfully disagree. I personally think it's Macon's hidden gem. Girls are usually curvier to boot.

Tatertwat
02-07-21, 02:04
Anyone have any info on the place that used to be Tokyo Spa?

HamBiscuit
02-07-21, 22:52
Back in the area. This time I drew Bonnie. She is as described previously.

Had another good experience here.

Good Luck.

MacLuvin
02-11-21, 10:06
Respectfully disagree. I personally think it's Macon's hidden gem. Girls are usually curvier to boot.My mistake, I was thinking about Paradise. Sorry!

MacLuvin
02-11-21, 10:06
Back in the area. This time I drew Bonnie. She is as described previously.

Had another good experience here.

Good Luck.+1 for Bonnie. Dreamt about her about a week ago. She's amazing.

LoveARub69
02-14-21, 18:46
This place is sorta out in the middle of nowhere between Cordele and Warner Robins. It's at exit 117 off I-75 at Pinehurst. Anyone here visited it recently. I haven't been there for two or three years. It was pretty standard then. Table shower, body rub and level 3 for around 2.

TruvadaSaves
02-15-21, 14:31
This place is sorta out in the middle of nowhere between Cordele and Warner Robins. It's at exit 117 off I-75 at Pinehurst. Anyone here visited it recently. I haven't been there for two or three years. It was pretty standard then. Table shower, body rub and level 3 for around 2.Not worth it, prices to high compared to what they're offering. Never any new talent from what I can tell.

KnightMan
02-15-21, 17:00
This place is sorta out in the middle of nowhere between Cordele and Warner Robins. It's at exit 117 off I-75 at Pinehurst. Anyone here visited it recently. I haven't been there for two or three years. It was pretty standard then. Table shower, body rub and level 3 for around 2.Was closed 2 weeks ago when I stopped, permanently it looked like.

TruvadaSaves
02-16-21, 22:14
Was closed 2 weeks ago when I stopped, permanently it looked like.See my previous comment. Makes sense.

Lazy Diver
02-17-21, 21:33
Thanks for the tip on this place. It's very much inline with Orlando spas. Bonnie is a sweetheart that has amazing massage skills. Enjoyed the table that was spacious for a bigger guy. All they need is mirrors on the ceiling. Will definitely be back the next time I'm in town.

Skeot16
03-01-21, 06:54
Was passing through the other day on a trip and decided to stop and give 4 seasons a try. Walked in and drew Vivian. She was probably in her 40's and very cute. Not hot but cute so I would say about a 6 or 7 on the looks scale. Good table shower with good scrubbing and cleaned everything. Ok massage and then on the flip she asked what I wanted. Gave her $150 for everything. She took on her clothes and had nice perky B's but also had a small pudge in stomach. She started with a pretty good CBJ which she seemed to be into. After a few minutes we started RCG and then mish. She really didn't seem too into it. Unfortunately I had been drinking heavily and couldn't finish so she pulled cover off and then finished me with HJ.

Not a great experience but also not a bad one. If this is the best you have in town then you really need to come down to Florida to either Orlando or The Tampa bay area. The girls down here put this place to shame. A previous monger stated this place was on par with Orlando. Not sure where he goes to but it definitely isn't.

LongBallsMcGee
03-10-21, 20:47
Was passing through the other day on a trip and decided to stop and give 4 seasons a try. Walked in and drew Vivian. She was probably in her 40's and very cute. Not hot but cute so I would say about a 6 or 7 on the looks scale. Good table shower with good scrubbing and cleaned everything. Ok massage and then on the flip she asked what I wanted. Gave her $150 for everything. She took on her clothes and had nice perky B's but also had a small pudge in stomach. She started with a pretty good CBJ which she seemed to be into. After a few minutes we started RCG and then mish. She really didn't seem too into it. Unfortunately I had been drinking heavily and couldn't finish so she pulled cover off and then finished me with HJ.

Not a great experience but also not a bad one. If this is the best you have in town then you really need to come down to Florida to either Orlando or The Tampa bay area. The girls down here put this place to shame. A previous monger stated this place was on par with Orlando. Not sure where he goes to but it definitely isn't.Can't speak about Orlando as not much experience there lately. Tampa, of course is better, much larger town and many more spas / options. All that said, 4's is about getting the right girl and that right girl is Annie / Diane / Dianna. If skipping by there again, ask for her and walk if unavailable. I've had similar luck over years with couple other girls, but hit or miss and they come and go. Annie is usually always there. She is not the youngest anymore, but great rack and pretty good body. Her service is top notch and will mostly compete with any girl I've had in Tampa or Orlando in recent years.

HounderX
03-13-21, 00:37
Seems to be the same as the other WR places. " I don't speak english" and repeating "Hands". Haha.

KnightMan
03-13-21, 21:06
Seems to be the same as the other WR places. " I don't speak english" and repeating "Hands". Haha.So just the hands on "he".

GoneForGood97
03-14-21, 11:16
Can't speak about Orlando as not much experience there lately. Tampa, of course is better, much larger town and many more spas / options. All that said, 4's is about getting the right girl and that right girl is Annie / Diane / Dianna. If skipping by there again, ask for her and walk if unavailable. I've had similar luck over years with couple other girls, but hit or miss and they come and go. Annie is usually always there. She is not the youngest anymore, but great rack and pretty good body. Her service is top notch and will mostly compete with any girl I've had in Tampa or Orlando in recent years.Isn't Annie the mamasan now?

DrivesALot
03-18-21, 08:43
Anyone seeing any additional heat since the shooting in Atl?

Oily123
04-01-21, 20:58
Isn't Annie the mamasan now?I think she has been since Mimi left and that was several years ago.

MericanJones
04-06-21, 21:05
Stopped by last week and Bonnie had some new bolt-ons! Be gentle guys, they're only about a month old! LOL.

RBrand35
04-07-21, 15:02
Stopped by last week and Bonnie had some new bolt-ons! Be gentle guys, they're only about a month old! LOL.What a waste of a beautiful set of naturals.

Stomper66
04-08-21, 14:02
So next week I get my second COVID shot and I'm going to have to venture out. I haven't had a dream anywhere since the start of this pandemic and she wore a mask and wouldn't even take off for a BJ. What type of restrictions are at 4's now and has anyone showed them a vaccination card to get things back to how a visit there is supposed to be.

Scot4545
04-09-21, 18:39
What a waste of a beautiful set of naturals.Yeah, I might be in the minority, but I'll take a pair of naturals of just about any size over fakes. (Well, completely flat chested is a turn off. Seen that with a couple asian ladies, but small is perfectly fine). They just feel nicer.

TruvadaSaves
04-09-21, 21:59
Yeah, I might be in the minority, but I'll take a pair of naturals of just about any size over fakes. (Well, completely flat chested is a turn off. Seen that with a couple asian ladies, but small is perfectly fine). They just feel nicer.Bigger the better here. Will have to book and appointment to see the improvement.

MericanJones
04-12-21, 13:09
So next week I get my second COVID shot and I'm going to have to venture out. I haven't had a dream anywhere since the start of this pandemic and she wore a mask and wouldn't even take off for a BJ. What type of restrictions are at 4's now and has anyone showed them a vaccination card to get things back to how a visit there is supposed to be.I'm a younger guy and never quit going to 4's. Early on some of them would wear masks and then remove them. I've been probably 8 times in the last three months and when you walk in the check your temperature and sometimes put hand sanitizer on for you. I've never worn a mask and I haven't seen any of them with a mask on the last three months. They also haven't asked about a vaccination.

TieFuture
04-16-21, 14:38
I'll have a chance to check it out soon, looking for any tips. Everything I'm reading shows it to be pretty straightforward but what's the best way to aim for a good "provider" vs someone that's less than desirable?

I'm fairly new to the whole game.

MidGaSearcher
04-17-21, 23:46
Must be a glutton, but went back again. There is now a man working there, and I almost left. Judy had a new lady working, and was trying hard to get me to do a 4 hands massage. I told her maybe next time. She made some promises and I didn't understand half of what she said.

New lady is Wendy. Mid 50's, I am guessing. Hard to tell with her wearing a mask that she never took off. Massage was pretty bland and no teasing. After the flip, I was beginning to think it was just a plain massage. She then removed the towel and things got better. One of her co-workers most have told her something about me, since she was exploring south of the border with her fingers. Would not let me touch under her shirt or below the waist. When massage was over, she disappeared and didn't see her again. As I was walking out, a woman was getting a foot massage from the male worker. The lady gave me a big old grin as I walked by. Good thing it wasn't somebody I knew.

Rating 5/10. Wish they would get a younger masseuse in there.

GoneForGood97
04-18-21, 18:22
I'll have a chance to check it out soon, looking for any tips. Everything I'm reading shows it to be pretty straightforward but what's the best way to aim for a good "provider" vs someone that's less than desirable?

I'm fairly new to the whole game.Honestly, just be respectful and become a regular. Being respectful will go a long way (the girls talk to the Mamasan and each other about how you act) and if you go with enough frequency that Annie starts to recognize you, you can develop a rapport. If any reviews recently (past 30 days or so in this thread) mention a name that sounds interesting, just tell Annie when she takes your 60. "Hey, is <insert name here> available?" I wouldn't bother asking for anyone whose name hasn't shown up in the past 30 days sense the girls rotate around about one a month or so. Keep sentences short and simple, English isn't their first language.

Once you've been a few times and Annie recognizes you, she's more likely to respect you being selective. If she barely knows you you'll get the standard "Only 1 girl working today" answer (and sometimes that's true).

If you want something specific (like BBJ or facial or whatever) and the girl says no, respect that. Don't cop an attitude (again, if one of the girls tells Annie you're an asshole, you're done).

DiscreetTravel
04-22-21, 11:25

I'm fairly new to the whole game.I travel for work, and have pretty good luck wherever I try and get a massage. One thing I do is keep all money together. When you pull out the money and pull out the house fee, they'll see you brought money for extras. Let your hands roam a little during the massage. It lets them know, you know what's going to happen. But mainly, just be respectful. I've never been disappointed with selection at the 4's.

TruvadaSaves
04-24-21, 15:51
Has anyone been able to get Annie (mamasan) at 4 seasons to give a massage in the last year? She's better than all the talent.

DsgbEm
04-28-21, 02:20
So, first of all, I am glad I found why'll. Very resourceful and great insight. I haven't been to an AMP in years because I got married and now have a 3 and 1-year-old. Yes, the stress is here and the chiropractor said I need regular massages but the wife gets jelly. Any who I do have a friend that test area out and reports back to me. He has been to Joylin here in Warner Robins and loves the massages but other than an HJ that's all you get. He has offered up a few big boys but the girls simply decline. Once again it seems as "Annie" is a household name for AMPs because at Joylin there is one and she is probably the best therapist. So he was pondering options on Sunday and decided to go to Paradise. "Diamond," he stated that upon arrival he was met by a middle-aged cute CA. She waved him in and took him to the room. She asked what would he like. He looked at her with a grin and asked her to close the door because it was open. He told her a massage and then motioned with his hands the universal BJ and SA signs. She simply smirked and said a message is 80 and to play is 160. He agreed and got undressed. She gave an amazing massage he said it almost was too relaxing because he slightly dosed off. After the massage, he was lead to the bath where they both shower and she brought him back to the room. She first gave him a CBJ and then he proceeded to P.S. With her. Three-positions and was quite turned on because of her wetness. Now my buddy is a true nympho so he sat for a moment got water and wanted round two. So he asked for another girl. The prices remained the same although he didn't receive a full massage he did get the FS he asked for. This female was a little thicker with some natural Cs or Ds but my buddy said the snatch was disappointing. She wasn't moist and had to keep putting oil on herself! Overall though he gives the place an 8! Can't wait until I can get back out there!

DsgbEm
04-28-21, 02:29
Has anyone ever been to NC Suana on Pio Nono? It seems like a resident and there is discreet back parking around back.

KnightMan
04-28-21, 18:04
Has anyone ever been to NC Suana on Pio Nono? It seems like a resident and there is discreet back parking around back.I was there a couple times years ago, was a lady in her 40,s with double D bolt ons. They were ok and could rub them some but she preferred not to much play on them, clean shaved and got pretty wet, loved to moan as you pounded her in rc and missionary. That's was my first break in then used the 4,s mostly because hit or miss on others around Macon. Haven't been there in over a year. By description of therapist at nc sauna it's still same person. Was MC sauna when I went.

TieFuture
04-28-21, 22:47
Honestly, just be respectful and become a regular. Being respectful will go a long way (the girls talk to the Mamasan and each other about how you act) and if you go with enough frequency that Annie starts to recognize you, you can develop a rapport. If any reviews recently (past 30 days or so in this thread) mention a name that sounds interesting, just tell Annie when she takes your 60. "Hey, is <insert name here> available?" I wouldn't bother asking for anyone whose name hasn't shown up in the past 30 days sense the girls rotate around about one a month or so. Keep sentences short and simple, English isn't their first language.

Once you've been a few times and Annie recognizes you, she's more likely to respect you being selective. If she barely knows you you'll get the standard "Only 1 girl working today" answer (and sometimes that's true).

If you want something specific (like BBJ or facial or whatever) and the girl says no, respect that. Don't cop an attitude (again, if one of the girls tells Annie you're an asshole, you're done).Thanks for the advice.

Went there since then and it went well. Mama was a little hesitant about a new face but took the house and sent me back. A girl met me in the room. Cute, great English, and a nice natural body. Probably mid-late 20's if I had to guess. A little curvy but in a good way. Great naturals. TS, sauna, then on to an ok massage. She timed it well enough for any extras and worked the conversation to find expectations. 1. 4 + house for FS. She was a sweet girl. A little chatty but sweet.

I can't say if I'd be a frequent visitor but I'm sure I'll be back. All in all a very comfortable experience.

DsgbEm
04-29-21, 00:36
I like the location because it's on the outside skits of town. I will give them a try soon. Do you remember the donation? Love the moaners too, LOL!

KnightMan
04-29-21, 19:37
I like the location because it's on the outside skits of town. I will give them a try soon. Do you remember the donation? Love the moaners too, LOL!Rubmaps says 60, probably standard prices, if your a member of rubmaps you can read reviews there as well and get a close or absolute price.

KnightMan
04-29-21, 19:40
So, first of all, I am glad I found why'll. Very resourceful and great insight. I haven't been to an AMP in years because I got married and now have a 3 and 1-year-old. Yes, the stress is here and the chiropractor said I need regular massages but the wife gets jelly. Any who I do have a friend that test area out and reports back to me. He has been to Joylin here in Warner Robins and loves the massages but other than an HJ that's all you get. He has offered up a few big boys but the girls simply decline. Once again it seems as "Annie" is a household name for AMPs because at Joylin there is one and she is probably the best therapist. So he was pondering options on Sunday and decided to go to Paradise. "Diamond," he stated that upon arrival he was met by a middle-aged cute CA. She waved him in and took him to the room. She asked what would he like. He looked at her with a grin and asked her to close the door because it was open. He told her a massage and then motioned with his hands the universal BJ and SA signs. She simply smirked and said a message is 80 and to play is 160. He agreed and got undressed. She gave an amazing massage he said it almost was too relaxing because he slightly dosed off. After the massage, he was lead to the bath where they both shower and she brought him back to the room. She first gave him a CBJ and then he proceeded to P.S. With her. Three-positions and was quite turned on because of her wetness. Now my buddy is a true nympho so he sat for a moment got water and wanted round two. So he asked for another girl. The prices remained the same although he didn't receive a full massage he did get the FS he asked for. This female was a little thicker with some natural Cs or Ds but my buddy said the snatch was disappointing. She wasn't moist and had to keep putting oil on herself! Overall though he gives the place an 8! Can't wait until I can get back out there!Did he say the girls were young or old at Joylin?

DsgbEm
04-30-21, 02:29
Did he say the girls were young or old at Joylin?Tina is in here 20's that's the one he uses. There is another lady there I forgot here name but she is in here mid to late 30's by the look of it. I frequent the little strip because I get a haircut a few doors down.

KnightMan
04-30-21, 16:01
Tina is in here 20's that's the one he uses. There is another lady there I forgot here name but she is in here mid to late 30's by the look of it. I frequent the little strip because I get a haircut a few doors down.Thanks for the info. Will have to try out.

KnightMan
04-30-21, 16:06
Any intell on VIP sauna were emerald spa was, saw it driving by today. New management?

TruvadaSaves
04-30-21, 17:58
Any intell on VIP sauna were emerald spa was, saw it driving by today. New management?Same older lady with big but saggy knockers. She's been unenthusiastic each time I've been.

KnightMan
04-30-21, 20:30
Same older lady with big but saggy knockers. She's been unenthusiastic each time I've been.Thanks, wasn't impressed with her either.

DsgbEm
05-03-21, 01:17
Thanks for the info. Will have to try out.NP! When I go I will give a review!

Sgt Lurker
05-05-21, 08:37
Stopped by Monday mid afternoon for a session before heading home to ATL area and thought it was going to be a bad day. Mamasan took me back then gave TS and back to room, telling me to wait 5 minutes. She then comes in carrying a tray with 1 very warm towel and a few more and says she is starting massage and climbed up on the bed and proceeds to massage. About 10-15 minutes later a beautiful young lady comes in rather surprised to see her up on the bed and starts to back out before mamasan tells her in Korean to stay. The girl's name is High and she jokingly asked mamasan in English of they were both going to stay and make me happy. Mama laughed and left. High is probably the prettiest, non-spinner girl I have ever seen at a KAMP in the 20+ years of my hobbying. I gave Mamasan the. 6 and had 1. 4 in my hat which she gladly took. Many many positions.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.

Rebrobate218
05-05-21, 08:57
Rubmaps says 60, probably standard prices, if your a member of rubmaps you can read reviews there as well and get a close or absolute price.I went here a few years ago. I think it is a one woman show. Her name was Nancy, older face with big man made bolt ons. Massage was OK. She gave a very sloppy BJ. Good time. I wish the Covid-19 shit would end so I can get back on the road. I always request the Macon office because I want to visit this spa.

GoneForGood97
05-05-21, 10:45
Stopped by Monday mid afternoon for a session before heading home to ATL area and thought it was going to be a bad day. Mamasan took me back then gave TS and back to room, telling me to wait 5 minutes. She then comes in carrying a tray with 1 very warm towel and a few more and says she is starting massage and climbed up on the bed and proceeds to massage. About 10-15 minutes later a beautiful young lady comes in rather surprised to see her up on the bed and starts to back out before mamasan tells her in Korean to stay. The girl's name is High and she jokingly asked mamasan in English of they were both going to stay and make me happy. Mama laughed and left. High is probably the prettiest, non-spinner girl I have ever seen at a KAMP in the 20+ years of my hobbying. I gave Mamasan the. 6 and had 1. 4 in my hat which she gladly took. Many many positions.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.If that's the same Hye from a couple of years ago, I'm going to need to stop by 4's asap.

LoveARub69
05-05-21, 13:48
I was there a couple times years ago, was a lady in her 40,s with double D bolt ons. They were ok and could rub them some but she preferred not to much play on them, clean shaved and got pretty wet, loved to moan as you pounded her in rc and missionary. That's was my first break in then used the 4,s mostly because hit or miss on others around Macon. Haven't been there in over a year. By description of therapist at nc sauna it's still same person. Was MC sauna when I went.Is this spa an Asian owned spa?

RBrand35
05-05-21, 16:13
If that's the same Hye from a couple of years ago, I'm going to need to stop by 4's asap.I visited a week ago and was quite pleased when Hye walked in. Saw her quite a few times last time she was around. She remembered me and had a great time.

MericanJones
05-05-21, 21:24
If that's the same Hye from a couple of years ago, I'm going to need to stop by 4's asap.Yes it is the same Hye from back in the day. She's gained a little bit of weight but I personally love it! Usually I get out of there with. 6 to the house and 1. 2 to the girl but she expects 1. 4. Still a good time as always.

KnightMan
05-06-21, 16:29
Is this spa an Asian owned spa?Yes it is.

Sgt Lurker
05-06-21, 21:41
Yes it is the same Hye from back in the day. She's gained a little bit of weight but I personally love it! Usually I get out of there with. 6 to the house and 1. 2 to the girl but she expects 1. 4. Still a good time as always.I like a little bit of meat on the bones, I do not want to see ribs. Sorry if I paid too much, I am just used to. 6 and 1. 4 for most places.

MitchCumstein1
05-07-21, 17:20
Need quick info on Hye at 4's. She's working today and new girl Kara is working. Saw Kara last week. I'm sure I've seen Hye before but refresh my memory. Does Hye have a big rack? I'm asking for a friend who likes chicks with bigger sweater cows. Thanks for the quick responses and as always.

Be Good.

Mitch.

Rider82
05-10-21, 23:50
Visited this place before leaving town and was disappointed. At least the last few times I went the ladies were a little older and I guess all the young talent has left after the grand opening. Massage was okay though but I do miss the two chicks that were there during the opening, Jen and someone else. Easily early 30's or mid 20's.

KnightMan
05-11-21, 19:35
Visited this place before leaving town and was disappointed. At least the last few times I went the ladies were a little older and I guess all the young talent has left after the grand opening. Massage was okay though but I do miss the two chicks that were there during the opening, Jen and someone else. Easily early 30's or mid 20's.Did they allow mutual touching? , some have been allowed and others not!

DsgbEm
05-12-21, 11:10
Did they allow mutual touching? , some have been allowed and others not!They will let you grab and rub in the tuss and breast maybe a little up the shirt action but no more then that. Touching the honey pot in an instant no. There were two girls Tina about 22 to 26 and Jun about 29-37.

Happy hunting and good luck!

Oily123
05-13-21, 21:31
Used to frequent 4 seasons but have been out of the game for awhile I think Anne is still there. Not looking for FS right away. What can I expect to pay for the other extras these days? Thanks in advance. Oily.

DsgbEm
05-16-21, 01:30
Did they allow mutual touching? , some have been allowed and others not!So I got a haircut today and decided to stop by Joylin for shits and giggles. I wasn't going to get a massage just wanted to confirm if the younger ladies were gone. THEY ARE! 😤128548;128548; I was met by a rough-looking mid-30-year old by the name Mary. I asked about Tina the younger girl and she said she is no longer there. Then I asked about Jun the short sexy lady who was there a few weeks ago and she said she no longer there too. Mary looked like a horse. She had no tits and looked a little brittle. But she had on legging and couldn't hide that fatback that was sitting in her panties then she turns around and had a washboard a $$ 😫128555;128555; but I might take one for the team just to see if I can get her to budge. Today was a beautiful day and they were dead so I know the dividends will talk eventually. Will keep why'all post. Happy Seeking, family!

DsgbEm
05-16-21, 21:30
So you know how sometimes we put our foot in our mouths or put the horse behind the cart well I am eating my words from yesterday. These mask does make a world of difference. So went back to Joylin today just to be sure the girls are gone and once again met by Mary. She politely said, hey, and then asked, why no comeback yesterday? So she remembered me off back so I couldn't play dumb and ask stupid questions today. So I said one hour and she said okay that will be 60.00. She grabbed her belongings and lead back. Go undress and got things started. She had a mask on and looked like a top super too. She did very well on the massage. Then came the flip. I reached over and grabbed her ass she smiled and continued the massage. So I reached up to her shirt and grabbed a breast she smiles and kind of jumped as I had scared her. As she started wondering down so did I. She finally got to the guys and winked then I winked back as I grabbed the honey pot. I reached into her leggings as she stoked with ease. I played on the playground for a while then boom went the dynamite. We both smiled and she said I better get a good tip, hehe! She finished the massage and I slipped a twenty towards her, just to see her reaction and it was a sad one and she cleared her throat and said come on now so I gave another 20 and she was satisfied. Massage 8/10- Roaming Hands 10/10- HJ- 10/10 Mary was great! Happy hunting, family! DsgnEm!

GoneForGood97
05-17-21, 10:01
Used to frequent 4 seasons but have been out of the game for awhile I think Anne is still there. Not looking for FS right away. What can I expect to pay for the other extras these days? Thanks in advance. Oily.You can expect 60 to the house, plus a 140 tip for FS, 100 for CBJ, or 60 for HJ.

TieFuture
05-17-21, 21:39
(Probably) not a happy place, but fantastic massage.

I recently stopped by here purposely because it looked legitimate and my back was killing me. Once I got in it seemed a little more in the game than expected. Regardless I wasn't really there for that. Anyway, it was still a standard type setup with mama in the front and several rooms in the back. I was able to get a walk in and after a few minutes a mid 40's (Chinese masseuse started getting to work. The setup was actually pretty comfortable and the face hole was comfortable unlike a few places. But the massage was phenomenal. She took her time and I'd say there was a touch of sensuality. I started getting the feeling it may be more in the game than I expected. She worked where I'd mentioned but to an extent had some wondering hands. By the end of the hour I was significantly better. Then came paying up front. Mama was up there waiting with the masseuse. I paid the cost (7) but since this was just a straight up massage I didn't plan on tipping much on top. After all what was the cost. Mama was pushing hard though.

Anyway, the rub down was great even if it was "complete". I still have a hunch they may be more game if I hinted a bit more.

Scot4545
05-18-21, 16:20

I recently stopped by here purposely because it looked legitimate and my back was killing me. Once I got in it seemed a little more in the game than expected. Regardless I wasn't really there for that. Anyway, it was still a standard type setup with mama in the front and several rooms in the back. I was able to get a walk in and after a few minutes a mid 40's (Chinese masseuse started getting to work. The setup was actually pretty comfortable and the face hole was comfortable unlike a few places. But the massage was phenomenal. She took her time and I'd say there was a touch of sensuality. I started getting the feeling it may be more in the game than I expected. She worked where I'd mentioned but to an extent had some wondering hands. By the end of the hour I was significantly better. Then came paying up front. Mama was up there waiting with the masseuse. I paid the cost (7) but since this was just a straight up massage I didn't plan on tipping much on top. After all what was the cost. Mama was pushing hard though.

Anyway, the rub down was great even if it was "complete". I still have a hunch they may be more game if I hinted a bit more.I wouldn't expect anything besides DIY.

KnightMan
05-19-21, 16:53

Anyway, the rub down was great even if it was "complete". I still have a hunch they may be more game if I hinted a bit more.I went there not long after opened, was a comfortable table and had a 20 something by her self there. She took me to a room and I got ready for massage, she came in and started but when she pulled up the towel and gasped at my white arse, I knew nothing going to happen, was a great massage but never went back. Sounds like they rotated for the elders. LOL.

KnightMan
06-03-21, 15:58
Saw Nancy around 12:30 today, knocked and let me in, she remembered me from years ago, lead me to room, . 60 to house, she changed shirts to a tank top and let the girls shine (DD) bolt ons, beautiful round small ass, want all the juice, left a review on rubmaps, a mediocre massage with teasing, she knows how to. Patted my butt and said flip when ready, so I flipped, more massage and teasing then just grabbed the boys and shaft after I started rubbing those tits and rolled a nipple, she giggled and pulled it away so I rubbed that great little ass and found that warm pussy, she spread and rubbed those tits all over the boys, she asked what I want and she said for you! Everything, so I said how much and she said 1. 0 and I said sure, she slipped the coat on when I thought might get a bb but she was fast and good, good sloppy CBJ, pulled her up to daty, and then rcg, didn't last long with that sweet ass in my hands and her just riding for life, tight and wet. It's great that she remembered me.

MidGaSearcher
06-04-21, 23:46
Decided to check out Joylin this week. Stopped in around 9 PM. The lady at the front desk was better looking than the 2 laying around on chairs glued to their phones. Hard to tell with a mask on. Turned out she was up, and her name was Mary.

Led me down to one of the rooms, almost like going down into a dungeon. While in there, checked for any hint of a camera, didn't see anything.

She came in and started the massage. Not as good of a massage as LAN. Before the flip, played around on / in my backside for 10 minutes or so. I swear the ladies at the different locations share what I like, and don't seem to mind doing it.

All that was on the menu was hand stimulation. Not sure if anything else can be had here, but I tried. She was good with my hands roaming everywhere. The end came quicker than normal for me.

After she cleaned me up, did a scalp massage for the last 5 minutes.

I will go back a few more times and see if familiarity leads to anything else.

From the part of her face I could see, definitely younger than the ladies at Lan, and appears to be more attractive.

LoveARub69
06-10-21, 17:53
Saw Nancy around 12:30 today, knocked and let me in, she remembered me from years ago, lead me to room, . 60 to house, she changed shirts to a tank top and let the girls shine (DD) bolt ons, beautiful round small ass, want all the juice, left a review on rubmaps, a mediocre massage with teasing, she knows how to. Patted my butt and said flip when ready, so I flipped, more massage and teasing then just grabbed the boys and shaft after I started rubbing those tits and rolled a nipple, she giggled and pulled it away so I rubbed that great little ass and found that warm pussy, she spread and rubbed those tits all over the boys, she asked what I want and she said for you! Everything, so I said how much and she said 1. 0 and I said sure, she slipped the coat on when I thought might get a bb but she was fast and good, good sloppy CBJ, pulled her up to daty, and then rcg, didn't last long with that sweet ass in my hands and her just riding for life, tight and wet. It's great that she remembered me.I saw Nancy at MC the other day and had a very enjoyable time. She seems to be up for anything. I liked the way she would place one of her bolt-ons in my open hand when leaning over me to massage the other side of my back.

KnightMan
06-14-21, 10:06
I saw Nancy at MC the other day and had a very enjoyable time. She seems to be up for anything. I liked the way she would place one of her bolt-ons in my open hand when leaning over me to massage the other side of my back.Yes she does that as well, saw again last week and she started the teasing of the boys and little me sooner and a lot more along with laying her boob in open hand, I raised up for access and she stroke it a few time then back to massage. I enjoy her.

MacLuvin
06-14-21, 11:49
I saw Nancy at MC the other day and had a very enjoyable time. She seems to be up for anything. I liked the way she would place one of her bolt-ons in my open hand when leaning over me to massage the other side of my back.Does she warm up after meeting her a few times? My one and only time was not as fun but maybe she opens up after recognizing regulars?

LoveARub69
06-14-21, 20:57
Does she warm up after meeting her a few times? My one and only time was not as fun but maybe she opens up after recognizing regulars?I've only seen her the one time. She seemed to be very accomodating in my case. Maybe she likes old farts.

DsgbEm
06-17-21, 14:59
So I got a haircut yesterday and I always stop by just to show my face at Joylin's. Mary wasn't there but Tina, the young 20 something was there yesterday. She was the one that was there when the first opened. Mia was there too. The guy who acts like there pimp was there too so they were a little tense. IDK how why'll are about smoking but both Tina and Mia smokes. Tina long highlighted hair, white pants. Mia (Mee-ya) is short black hair black pants.

DsgbEm
06-18-21, 01:48
So I got a haircut yesterday and I always stop by just to show my face at Joylin's. Mary wasn't there but Tina, the young 20 something was there yesterday. She was the one that was there when the first opened. Mia was there too. The guy who acts like there pimp was there too so they were a little tense. IDK how why'll are about smoking but both Tina and Mia smokes. Tina long highlighted hair, white pants. Mia (Mee-ya) is short black hair black pants.I don't know why the photos didn't attach earlier but here they are again.

MidGaSearcher
06-19-21, 22:55
I don't know why the photos didn't attach earlier but here they are again.I saw Tina the other night. Very lackluster massage. After the flip, 20 seconds in asks me if I am done. Then asks every 30 to 45 seconds. I told her when I was finished, she would know. Needless to say, there was nothing else on the menu and did not want any touching.

The guy that hangs around, is it a white dude driving a car with FL plates? There was somebody hanging around outside when I left and was just trying to stare me down. Great way to try and get repeat customers.

DsgbEm
06-22-21, 00:16
I saw Tina the other night. Very lackluster massage. After the flip, 20 seconds in asks me if I am done. Then asks every 30 to 45 seconds. I told her when I was finished, she would know. Needless to say, there was nothing else on the menu and did not want any touching.

The guy that hangs around, is it a white dude driving a car with FL plates? There was somebody hanging around outside when I left and was just trying to stare me down. Great way to try and get repeat customers.Wow! When they first open she was very shy but did an awesome massage and would give an HJ after with a little touching up top! Then she left in February but I now have returned. I guess she is more comfortable. She changes her hair too because it was jet black. The guy drives a white Grand Cherokee or tan Nissan Altima. He is a short Chinese fellow. The white guy is just a local who stays in those apart back there. He sometimes tries to bums cigarettes or money to play the machines next door. Sorry, you had that bad experience. Mary by far is the more relaxed one there. She will allow some rubbing below with fake moaning once she gets to know you.

TryntoBustANut
06-23-21, 13:05
What is the ticket there? And the tip for HJ.

Wow! When they first open she was very shy but did an awesome massage and would give an HJ after with a little touching up top! Then she left in February but I now have returned. I guess she is more comfortable. She changes her hair too because it was jet black. The guy drives a white Grand Cherokee or tan Nissan Altima. He is a short Chinese fellow. The white guy is just a local who stays in those apart back there. He sometimes tries to bums cigarettes or money to play the machines next door. Sorry, you had that bad experience. Mary by far is the more relaxed one there. She will allow some rubbing below with fake moaning once she gets to know you.

DsgbEm
06-24-21, 01:13
What is the ticket there? And the tip for HJ.Like the rest 60 house 40 tip.

RBrand35
07-06-21, 14:11
4's upped their house fee to. 7. Took a visit there today. Apparently too many have been paying $. 40 for FS so there was a slight bit of pushback on $. 30 I had left after the unexpected extra 10. I've never gone over $. 20 so looks like the standards are changing.

Other than that it was a good time. Candy was who I drew and although she wasnt the best looking I've seen there, her performance and massage was great. I'd repeat, but a little too petite and older for my taste.

This post is mostly just for awareness of house fee going up.