PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WaterJohn
07-28-16, 08:17
Any info on were the SW are hanging out around Columbus.

BigDawgg
07-30-16, 14:45
Any info on were the SW are hanging out around Columbus.Keep on through, don't waste your time stopping.

GaGiant
09-02-16, 21:25
Anybody been with a female by the name of lele in the alford st garden dr area off cussetta rd? Cute face big tits and kinda flat ass. Heard she was good with head game and pussy was great. Just trying to get heads up before I try it out. Somebody let a brother know something.

GaGiant
09-02-16, 21:58
Anybody been with a female by the name of lele in the alford st garden dr area off cussetta rd? Cute face big tits and kinda flat ass. Heard she was good with head game and pussy was great. Just trying to get heads up before I try it out. Somebody let a brother know something.

GaGiant
11-30-16, 04:30
Anybody know where I can find a BSW by the name of lele. Cute face big tits usually around the cussetta rd area in columbus ga around garden dr, alford st. Haven't seen her for awhile. Any info or reviews hit a brother up.

GaGiant
11-30-16, 04:35
Anybody know where I can find a BSW by the name of lele. Cute face big tits usually around the cussetta rd area in columbus ga around garden dr, alford st. Haven't seen her for awhile. Any info or reviews hit a brother up.

Alabamakmg
05-21-18, 11:26
BSW Kizzy, who used to be out on Dawson, is now on 4 Ave. A little heavier, awesome saggy boobs. Great 20 BJ, but wanted an extra 5 for uncovered. She used to brag she was the first person in her family to go to college. Very clean house she shares with an older black guy. Cleanest Ho- tel I've been in.

Great the site is back up. Thanks.

Jammer434
06-14-18, 15:30
Anybody know where I can find a BSW by the name of lele. Cute face big tits usually around the cussetta rd area in columbus ga around garden dr, alford st. Haven't seen her for awhile. Any info or reviews hit a brother up.I saw quite a few BSWs in the neighborhood, around Garden Dr, and Alford St in the Cussetta area. I don't know if she was among them. None of the ones I saw looked particularly attractive. Also passed by two LEOs while checking the area out. Stay safe.

Jammer434
06-14-18, 15:32
BSW Kizzy, who used to be out on Dawson, is now on 4 Ave. A little heavier, awesome saggy boobs. Great 20 BJ, but wanted an extra 5 for uncovered. She used to brag she was the first person in her family to go to college. Very clean house she shares with an older black guy. Cleanest Ho- tel I've been in.

Great the site is back up. Thanks.I checked out 4th Avenue while visiting the area, and didn't see anything. Maybe it was my timing, but the impression I got was that the Cusetta area has the most activity.

Alabamakmg
06-27-18, 20:53
I checked out 4th Avenue while visiting the area, and didn't see anything. Maybe it was my timing, but the impression I got was that the Cusetta area has the most activity.I'd say it's 50/50, and I can't figure out the pattern. WSW on 4th, BSW off cusseta for the most part.

Also if you drive from the LE shooting range or vehicle maintainance facilities and the south precinct, you drive down cusseta. Most cops are transiting the area.

Jammer434
06-29-18, 18:27
I'd say it's 50/50, and I can't figure out the pattern. WSW on 4th, BSW off cusseta for the most part.

Also if you drive from the LE shooting range or vehicle maintainance facilities and the south precinct, you drive down cusseta. Most cops are transiting the area.I was not aware that there is a LE shooting range, or LE vehicle maintenance facilities near Cusseta, but that might explain why it seemed like the LEOs were just passing through as opposed to being in the area and on the lookout for anything specific (in response to a call or complaint that was made). They seemed more focused on their driving, and reaching a particular destination than taking inventory of the immediate surroundings of that area. So the idea that it looked like they were just passing through, because they were, would make sense to me.

I'm guessing if you see LEOs driving down 4th, it might be a different story though.

Alabamakmg
04-13-19, 13:11
I was not aware that there is a LE shooting range, or LE vehicle maintenance facilities near Cusseta, but that might explain why it seemed like the LEOs were just passing through as opposed to being in the area and on the lookout for anything specific (in response to a call or complaint that was made). They seemed more focused on their driving, and reaching a particular destination than taking inventory of the immediate surroundings of that area. So the idea that it looked like they were just passing through, because they were, would make sense to me.

I'm guessing if you see LEOs driving down 4th, it might be a different story though.My mistake, I should have said 2nd ave- 4th is now veterans, action is 0-3 blocks east of 2nd ave from Manchester expressway south to the railroad.

There are some bad choices, but a few good ones.

I did get pulled over by popo (first time ever while mongering) one of the older worn out girls was begging me for money, and I gave her 5 as she walked up to the car. Cop saw it from a distance and pulled me over (I suppose for blocking traffic). Just ran my DL and plates and told me it was a sketchy area. I told him the girl has harassed me for money every time I'm down there, and I didn't see the harm in $5.

Tiny Dan
05-01-19, 21:38
My mistake, I should have said 2nd ave- 4th is now veterans, action is 0-3 blocks east of 2nd ave from Manchester expressway south to the railroad.

There are some bad choices, but a few good ones.

I did get pulled over by popo (first time ever while mongering) one of the older worn out girls was begging me for money, and I gave her 5 as she walked up to the car. Cop saw it from a distance and pulled me over (I suppose for blocking traffic). Just ran my DL and plates and told me it was a sketchy area. I told him the girl has harassed me for money every time I'm down there, and I didn't see the harm in $5.Checked the area around 3rd and 4th. Saw a few wf, but none gave the look. Even the ones out at 1 am. There is what looks like a dope house on 6th and here were about 3 wfs standing in the yard with the guys, but they disnt seem interested in leaving the yard. One red head that was on a bike but she was usually with a wm on a bike. Saw 2 wf that looked to be homeless and passed them 3 times and they wouldn't even look at the car. Both carrying backpacks. Checked out Cussetta Rd also and did see maybe 4 BSW, they gave the look and one even started twerking. Now downtown on Veterans by Circle K there was a brunette that was working around the store emptying trash I guess for food because clerk gave her a sandwich, she is a possible. Then a thin blonde in a sun dress walked over from the hotel and sat on the curb of the store but 2 county LEO pulled in parking lot and got out with a bm sitting on the curb. And a city LEO was constantly pulling cars over, end of the month rush I guess. The blonde was pissed they pulled in parking lot.

Alabamakmg
05-02-19, 09:44
Checked the area around 3rd and 4th. Saw a few wf, but none gave the look. Even the ones out at 1 am. There is what looks like a dope house on 6th and here were about 3 wfs standing in the yard with the guys, but they disnt seem interested in leaving the yard. One red head that was on a bike but she was usually with a wm on a bike. Saw 2 wf that looked to be homeless and passed them 3 times and they wouldn't even look at the car. Both carrying backpacks. Checked out Cussetta Rd also and did see maybe 4 BSW, they gave the look and one even started twerking. Now downtown on Veterans by Circle K there was a brunette that was working around the store emptying trash I guess for food because clerk gave her a sandwich, she is a possible. Then a thin blonde in a sun dress walked over from the hotel and sat on the curb of the store but 2 county LEO pulled in parking lot and got out with a bm sitting on the curb. And a city LEO was constantly pulling cars over, end of the month rush I guess. The blonde was pissed they pulled in parking lot.It's been dead lately- lots of the houses are getting boarded up, and they tore down the big blue apartment house. My ATF in that area moved into her parents house. I don't know if LEO is shutting down the action or what.

At one point there was an old man there (Pops) that literally ran a whorehouse. He had at least one girl there 90% of the time.

OggyTheDoggy
10-19-19, 15:08
I was travelling from out of town and needed a cheap place to stay. I lived in Columbus for years but moved out 12 years ago. Man, a lot has changed. Then again, some things never change. I was feeling a little horny and went over to the Georgian hotel to get a room. Back when I was living in Columbus the place was crawling with streetwalkers, and on weekends (which is when I was there) there would always be at least two or three posted up in rooms at the Georgian and the Thunderbird. As I checking in, across the parking lot was a cute black chick. I turned around to put my stuff in the room and she was gone. Waited around in the parking lot for her for a few minutes and decided to try my luck at my old hunting grounds.

1. BTW is now gone. That place used to be crawling with streetwalkers. They were usually crackheads but they got the job done.

2. Went down MLK, Cusseta road, Clover lane neighborhood, and it was pretty dead. I went to this gas station across from a Church's chicken and there was a white girl who gave me the smile, nod, and wave, but upon driving up she seemed like she had been standing out in the sun all day sweating and I didn't partake. Plus she was a little husky for my taste. There's a largely abandoned apartment complex near the triangle tip and I thought a girl was walking, but she never gave the nod. It was the same spot I had been with another girl at this old dope man's apartment. But they were gone. Overall most places were dead. It may have made a difference that I was out fishing at around 8 pm. It had only JUST gotten dark and maybe I was out too early, although from the looks of this forum it's not unusual.

3. Finally gave up and went to the Foxy Lady. I remember one occasion getting a HJ during a dance and on another occasion getting a BJ in the back corner. Of course, that was damn near 20 years ago. Got in there, it didn't have any music playing or girls dancing. There was one girl leaning against the bar who sat with me and made a sales pitch of $300 for everything. I got a dance from her and left. Not worth it for a quick nut.

4. Went back to the Georgian and finally saw the girl from earlier. She was dark skin, thick, said she was 25, and had a cute face. I think she said her name was Raven. Anyway, we got to talking and eventually got her into the room. She gave a covered BJ to completion and covered FS for round two. The head is pretty good, the pussy is okay but not special. She mentioned that she has four kids, so I guess it's not too shabby considering that. Total damage was a stay for the night. Two Jacks and a Hamilton. She says she had been staying there for 2 months while she gets ready to move into her apartment. She could have been lying but maybe you can catch her there if she's long term. I didn't see her in the morning when I left, but all the doors were closed and I wasn't about to knock.

Anyway, that's my report. I'm probably going to be travelling through again next spring, so if anyone local knows a good fishing spot or maybe would like to share an UTR girl in Columbus, I would be much appreciated. Happy hunting fellas!

XBoBx
03-02-21, 13:38
The only place I ever knew was Cusseta RD but even that's empty, or have a couple of old ladies.

Downtown83
03-05-21, 07:00
I'm here on business and it's definitely different then my last visit 7 years ago. I can't tell if the spots have move to a different location or what. Even the STG sites are lacking.

The only place I ever knew was Cusseta RD but even that's empty, or have a couple of old ladies.

Alabamakmg
10-06-21, 14:04
So, I swear the urban renewal has killed the 2nd ave scene- but two weeks ago I found a gem. Dee Dee on the north side of 42nd street at 2nd Ave. Cute short redhead, few limits, and focused on customer satisfaction. Does Greek, and doesn't try to limit your movement it.

We agreeded to a price and when the clothes came off, she asked what could she do for another $20. I said anal, and she got the vasoline. I can respect that kind of upselling. Incall in the back of her sisters house- no tip for the sister, clean (particularly for the areas), bathroom to wash up.

She is dressing flashy and may not last long, but she's hot.

BenzTraveler
10-08-21, 16:24
So, I swear the urban renewal has killed the 2nd ave scene- but two weeks ago I found a gem. Dee Dee on the north side of 42nd street at 2nd Ave. Cute short redhead, few limits, and focused on customer satisfaction. Does Greek, and doesn't try to limit your movement it.

We agreeded to a price and when the clothes came off, she asked what could she do for another $20. I said anal, and she got the vasoline. I can respect that kind of upselling. Incall in the back of her sisters house- no tip for the sister, clean (particularly for the areas), bathroom to wash up.

She is dressing flashy and may not last long, but she's hot.Was the house across the street from the golf course?

RiverRat99
01-18-22, 13:15

She is dressing flashy and may not last long, but she's hot.She still around Alabamakmg?