PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Southside Stan
01-03-16, 16:57
Angel's Massage – Columbus.

I had the opportunity to stop in Columbus and partake of a massage a few days ago. * I chose Angel's Massage on Fortson Rd.

I was greeted by a mature woman with short curly hair. * She said,* "you want a massage-why" (like Korean). * I thought this might be a good experience.

I chose to shower before the massage. * They have a tiny shower room. * Actually it's more like a closet than a room. * They store odds and ends in there. * There is a small shower stall. * The room is so small you have to be careful bending over or you might hit your head on the shelf or the shower or the door or the wall.

After a quick shower I reported to the assigned room and got ready to relax.

The massage was good but there was never any hint of teasing or extras.

The normal hot towel wipe down was unusual. * She had come in with a bucket of hot water and towels. * It was interesting as that has never happened before.

I hope to check out some other local establishments in the future.

RunAroundMan
02-29-16, 01:48
I went to eves spa had a HE but was a little bit to high.

I also have been to the one on fortson rd. No tease no nothing there if any body know any good spots let me knoe.

TillTheEnd
02-29-16, 16:29
Since there is no Lagrange section figured I'd post it up here.

I noticed the old A-1 spot was under new management so I decided to give it a shot. Same moderate looking late 30's - 40's woman as before. Sad she was the only one working that day and from the look of it she wasn't lying place was a ghost town. So I thought what the heck and went for it.

House prices have gone up which pissed me off because she didn't mention it. 30 minutes for 60 and a hour for 80. WTF. Anyway same routine as usual with the joke of a massage. Everything else is the same as one should remember it if you have been there before. As always YMMV check it out for yourself.

TeenieWeenie
08-15-16, 21:37
Went to Angels East today. $60 for one hour. Massage was okay, but no HE. I was allowed to let my hands roam a bit, but that's all. So she didn't get a tip.

Based on my experience, and what I read here, the AMPs in Columbus, GA are massage only. So if you want to spend $60 for an okay massage, go for it.

Alamassage1
10-23-16, 13:33
Hi, I will be in your area this week and asking for help in finding a safe incall massage. Please pm if you can help. Glad to help in Birmingham.

Paragon007
05-30-17, 22:45
So this is definitely a first! I know you've heard of HE, but never had I dreamed of a "HB"!

Let me start from the beginning of this dream that started out as a huge disappointment. Because I was staying near "Royal Chinese Massage", I figured they would be "legit" based on the ad on BP. What lured me in was Mamasan trekking me the house fee was only. 4 for hh. (I always go for hh at AMPs. More milage for your $ IMO).

So long story short (for the beginning of this dream), was no HE. I still tipped her. 2 bc the massage was actually great!

I was still "feeling it" though. . So on I traveled to "Eve's Spa". I usually call ahead, so they can feel me out over the phone before I arrive. . Especially when it's my first visit to this particular AMP.

So fast forward 15 minutes, and I finally make it to this dark and empty parking lot in the middle of the hood. I walk in, ring the inside doorbell, and mamasan tells me with her deep, smoker's voice, "we a close en tin menice".

I politely respond, "yeah, I was the guy who called ahead. All I need is 10 minutes to work this kink out. Besides I'm leaving tomorrow. ".

She walks me to the back room, we skip the t-shower, and I'm greeted by Candy! As I walk back I saw her putting her black dress back on. (C's out and everything!

I knew that hh here was. 6. So I brought $ with me in anticipation for a. 4 tip. She tells me "lay down on stomach" . And immediately begins with the quick teasing. After about literally 60 seconds of that, she says the magic words. "Turn Over".

She gets to work with her C's just a dangling for me to grab onto!! Then I pop my lid. So I'm thinking that was it (hence the "we close in 10 minutes" announcement at the door.).

But then she goes on to give an actual half decent massage thereafter.

So my dream started out a little rocky, but sure did end well.

Be safe!

Wiregrass
06-05-17, 10:45
ParaG, would you please translate this to simple english?

C, HB, bc, etc. , and your monies?

I'm an old fart who doesn't understand texting gibberish.

Paragon007
06-06-17, 09:00
ParaG, would you please translate this to simple english?

C, HB, bc, etc. , and your monies?

I'm an old fart who doesn't understand texting gibberish.This should help: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations.

C's = cup size.

OlderWood
08-04-17, 12:12
Is Candy still at Eve's. I saw her several months back after the post below from a hobbyist. Didn't care for the dark parking lot, mostly empty, but damm she is fine, and playful. I always try to get the ladys to body slide on the table shower table and she was the first I ever had do that. Granted she didn't do it long but the fact that she was willing to was amazing. Those Cs are amazing too and she had a way of backing up against me and grabbing my hands and putting them on them too in my dreams. Going to be in Columbus again soon and wondered if she is still there.

BigDawgg
10-06-17, 12:20
Hadn't been in a while, checked it out, they wanted $$40! I stood my ground, hell no! I tried the one over off whitlesee next to cicis and the cajun rest, all talk no action. I miss the AMPs in alaska. Any others worth a try?

BenzTraveler
10-12-17, 11:08
Hadn't been in a while, checked it out, they wanted $$40! I stood my ground, hell no! I tried the one over off whitlesee next to cicis and the cajun rest, all talk no action. I miss the AMPs in alaska. Any others worth a try?Yeah Dawg that's total BS especially for Columbus, GA. You may want to try Aroma in West Point $80 - for everything, nothing else in Columbus for FS rub & tug there is 1 on veterans and the other on weems rd. Good luck.

OlderWood
10-16-17, 14:23
Yeah Dawg that's total BS especially for Columbus, GA. You may want to try Aroma in West Point $80 - for everything, nothing else in Columbus for FS rub & tug there is 1 on veterans and the other on weems rd. Good luck.Found Aroma had a new gal at the beginning of the summer. Have been there in the past and always left happy. Called several times and spoke with the new girl who said come in. I get there and am told new girl off today. WTF? Always nice there but where is the mystery lady?

SpaTrucker
10-27-17, 19:28
I drive a truck usually in al and the panhandle of fl. I was happy about the prospect of trying the spas in Ga this week. The stars didn't line up for me to find one in atl so I watched my schedule and saw I would be going through columbus this afternoon. I called Eve's and was told they were too busy call back in an hour. I couldn't wait. I checked the ads and tried Tibet Spa. Had a hell of a time parking at the end of the building by the fence, but made it ok. Went in and was told 60 for hour plus 10 for TS. Ok. Her name was Jessie, or maybe Jesa, hard to tell. I gave her 80 and she said she would get change after. She wanted to do TS last so I said ok. I told her no drape and she was ok with that. Pretty good medium pressure, lots of light teasing between the thighs but never touched the boys. After the flip she covered me up and I said no need, but she kept Jr covered with the corner of the sheet. I asked for HJ and she said no. Now I'm almost 65 and don't look anything like a cop, but she wouldn't budge. I told her "no tip". She complained that she usually gets 20 tip just for massage and 10 extra for TS. I tried to coax her to at least rub the boys while I diy for 20 but she refused. When the time was up I said what about the TS. She said "you no tip, you no get TS! I had to ask for my change on the way out, and she handed me a foam cup of tap water as I left. Save your money guys.

BenzTraveler
10-30-17, 13:47
I drive a truck usually in al and the panhandle of fl. I was happy about the prospect of trying the spas in Ga this week. The stars didn't line up for me to find one in atl so I watched my schedule and saw I would be going through columbus this afternoon. I called Eve's and was told they were too busy call back in an hour. I couldn't wait. I checked the ads and tried Tibet Spa. Had a hell of a time parking at the end of the building by the fence, but made it ok. Went in and was told 60 for hour plus 10 for TS. Ok. Her name was Jessie, or maybe Jesa, hard to tell. I gave her 80 and she said she would get change after. She wanted to do TS last so I said ok. I told her no drape and she was ok with that. Pretty good medium pressure, lots of light teasing between the thighs but never touched the boys. After the flip she covered me up and I said no need, but she kept Jr covered with the corner of the sheet. I asked for HJ and she said no. Now I'm almost 65 and don't look anything like a cop, but she wouldn't budge. I told her "no tip". She complained that she usually gets 20 tip just for massage and 10 extra for TS. I tried to coax her to at least rub the boys while I diy for 20 but she refused. When the time was up I said what about the TS. She said "you no tip, you no get TS! I had to ask for my change on the way out, and she handed me a foam cup of tap water as I left. Save your money guys.SpaTrucker, I got the same treatment when she first opened awhile back tried to report on other website it didn't post. If you are looking for play time this is NOT the spa to go to.

IJustWantToKno
01-16-18, 10:09
Going to be in Columbus in a few weeks for some job training and will be there for quite awhile. Can anyone give me any recommendations on any places with a good history? Much appreciated. PM me if you would like.

Alabamakmg
03-04-18, 16:08
Going to be in Columbus in a few weeks for some job training and will be there for quite awhile. Can anyone give me any recommendations on any places with a good history? Much appreciated. PM me if you would like.So I've had a full menu at eve spa on buena vista- I got a BJ with finger in ass, but I think anything was available. Think I've been there 3 times. It's a sketchy neighborhood, and you are very exposed parking out front. Having said that, I've eaten arround the corner probally a hundred times and no one messed with my vehicle.

The north Columbus spas remind me too much of Chinese spas, which in my experience are handjob only. But I've never been to one of the open ones.

I can also recomend aroma spa in West Point- though one one visit, I swear the lady was trying to water board me.

OlderWood
03-12-18, 13:29
So I've had a full menu at eve spa on buena vista- anything is available. It's a sketchy neighborhood, and you are very exposed parking out front.

I can also recomend aroma spa in West Point- though one one visitNorth Columbus near Toyota dealer is very exposed as well so I always pass. Eves was awesome in the past, it's been a while and masseuse changed I believe. Aroma can be great fun.

OW.

BobD201
03-23-18, 16:18
Had a dream about Penny from West Point. Dreamt 80 at the door for hour massage. Massage was at best 4/10, but she really got into her work. Left happy.

She was real Korean, as I speak it. Petite, typical small framed that you'd expect. Body 6/10, face 4/10, massage 4/10, rub 7/10. Was offered more but she was late 40's and not really my cup of tea. Tipped above average due to protest, but average dream overall.

BobD201
03-23-18, 16:20
Had another dream about Candy at the plaza with bars all over windows and not well lit LOL. Dreamt 60 at the door for hour massage. Massage was at best 6/10, but she really got into her work. Tipped average, Left happy.

I speak Korean, so I know she was, but she was easily 50's, she had a great rack and super soft skin, clearly takes care of herself. Curvy for an Asian, body 6/10, face 4/10, massage 6/10, rub 8/10. Was offered more, but I'm used to a bit younger, I'd try again if in the area.

WaterJohn
08-06-18, 16:50
Thinking of trying the aroma in West point. Any advice. Never done the spa thing before.

BigDawgg
08-07-18, 21:15
Thinking of trying the aroma in West point. Any advice. Never done the spa thing before.Its alright, they only have one girl there, she's ok looking but down for anything.

WaterJohn
08-08-18, 14:36
Its alright, they only have one girl there, she's ok looking but down for anything.What s the damage $$. Never been to one don't want to take more than I need to.

BigDawgg
08-23-18, 11:11
I called Aroma and was told Micki is gone and there is a new girl, anyone checked her out yet?

Street Seeker
09-02-18, 21:20
Stopped in and first visited Life Spa and they were all busy so hopped over to New Massage. Cici was my masseuse and if you are looking for a strong massage (which I enjoy), this lady will wear you out. Absolutely no teasing, even though she never covered me up. So I was figuring this was just going to be a solid massage and out. Not a problem for me as I never push unless they tell me to DIY after teasing, then I get a tad unhappy with them. On the flip no cover, she taps Jr and I said sure and away she goes using a much gentler technique for this part of the massage. All in all a solid massage and I left happy, not much more you can ask for.

RiverRat99
09-07-18, 17:58
Had not been here for about 3 years when Nicki (no not Mickie) used to work here. Wanted to see what it was like these days. Place has gone down hill. Horrible and do not recommend.

I dreamt I went in the "VIP entrance" if you know what I mean. Met Hannah at the door which almost bowled me over when she opened it. She was pleasant enough and started asking me the typical questions. I dreamt it was 8 for the hour. Opted for the table shower which was not bad. She asked more of the typical questions. She's 40's, average body, about a 4 out of 10. Massage is about a 2 out of 10. Table shower was average.

Back in the room she dries me off, does a (literally) 3 - 5 minute "massage" and goes straight to teasing. Pathetic. Next she starts haggling with me and I dreamt it was another 14 for FS. After haggling. I should have left. The rest was below average and everything covered. Got dressed while listening to Hannah hassle me about coming back. Pass.

8 for the hour which is really about 20-35 minutes. Never again.

RiverRat99
12-16-18, 16:14
Saw Kim. Mid 40's, petite, black hair. Stripped down and got on the table and was immediately draped. She gave a great massage. I made a motion at the end for some extra attention but was rejected. 60 the hour and a pretty good massage. Recommend for a good massage.

SpiralOutRay
01-12-19, 10:37
Will be in Columbus today. Any suggestions for MP that will give nice dreams?

BenzTraveler
01-04-20, 14:22
Been going here for awhile saw several different girls all give decent massage but they vary on the flip. Some will show their tits while giving a HE.

I have never missed out, great place for a good relief.

QualitySmut
02-26-20, 13:07
Been going here for awhile saw several different girls all give decent massage but they vary on the flip. Some will show their tits while giving a HE.

I have never missed out, great place for a good relief.How much do you pay?

Do they offer FS or BJ?

I plan to go and post about it after.

BenzTraveler
02-27-20, 11:31
How much do you pay?

Do they offer FS or BJ?

I plan to go and post about it after.60 for 60 +$40-50 tip depending on girl.

No BJ or FS.

QualitySmut
03-01-20, 12:08

I have never missed out, great place for a good relief.I went there and it didn't go as you stated. First off a guy tried to be my masseuse I had to dead that problem instantly. I got the 90 min foot and body rub. No HE decent massage. No tease just a regular massage.

BenzTraveler
03-02-20, 12:46
I went there and it didn't go as you stated. First off a guy tried to be my masseuse I had to dead that problem instantly. I got the 90 min foot and body rub. No HE decent massage. No tease just a regular massage.Sorry to hear, I never had that problem there.

BenzTraveler
03-18-20, 13:39
Tried my local AMP's all closed due to scare tactics by media & Democrats. Anyway ended up in Phenix City, Palace 2 ladies working Lisa old & ugly sought out Lily much younger and better looking.

Decent Massage & HE for a standard tip of $. 40, just ok for the release only OTC from waist down maybe more next time.

Tyty177
04-19-20, 15:06
Tried my local AMP's all closed due to scare tactics by media & Democrats. Anyway ended up in Phenix City, Palace 2 ladies working Lisa old & ugly sought out Lily much younger and better looking.

Decent Massage & HE for a standard tip of $. 40, just ok for the release only OTC from waist down maybe more next time.Did you have to ask for he or was it offered?

BenzTraveler
04-20-20, 10:29
Did you have to ask for he or was it offered?It was offered towards the end of time.

Tyty177
04-23-20, 08:00
It was offered towards the end of time.What are some other MP that offer he that you've been to?

RiverRat99
04-25-20, 13:00
It was offered towards the end of time.What about you Uncle TyTy? You've got 7 posts and you're asking some really silly questions.

Bentraveler you should know better than sharing your fake fantasies on here (LOL). Everyone who's been there has reported they are 100% legit. Go back to reporting on that other massage site.

Be safe and good to hear from you uncle LEO!

BenzTraveler
04-25-20, 21:12
What about you Uncle TyTy? You've got 7 posts and you're asking some really silly questions.

Bentraveler you should know better than sharing your fake fantasies on here (LOL). Everyone who's been there has reported they are 100% legit. Go back to reporting on that other massage site.

Be safe and good to hear from you uncle LEO!Hey River stick to your ATL boards since you don't know shit about Columbus LOL.

RiverRat99
04-27-20, 10:53
Hey River stick to your ATL boards since you don't know shit about Columbus LOL.LOL. I was the one who turned you on to "M" at Asian East (on the other board) and yes I know Columbus. Have you stopped sharing posts with Uncle LEO?

RiverRat99
05-06-20, 20:05

I have never missed out, great place for a good relief.Seems like you post all your HEs on the other rub site that has maps but when it comes to this place (Foot and Body), nothing to report there by you. Everyone else that's been to F & B reports non-erotic. But you would have us to believe otherwise. Who exactly did you see at F & B and what did she look like?

BenzTraveler
05-09-20, 12:22
Seems like you post all your HEs on the other rub site that has maps but when it comes to this place (Foot and Body), nothing to report there by you. Everyone else that's been to F & B reports non-erotic. But you would have us to believe otherwise. Who exactly did you see at F & B and what did she look like?Like I stated before they rotate girls every so often no one in particular. They vary on looks from a 5 to 8. FYI they have been closed for months don't know when they will open up again.

RiverRat99
06-05-20, 14:31
What's open what's closed in the Columbus AMP Scene.

As of June 5 2020.

1. Asia's East, on Windsor & Whittlesy. Closed.

2. Eve Asian Day Spa. Buena Vista Rd. Open.

Add your report.

River.

RiverRat99
06-10-20, 19:18
Dream was about Eve's Day Spa on Buena Vista. Had not been to town in a bit but needed a massage and hit or miss in Columbus these days.

Met by mama san and asked to stand at the door to the back past the lobby. Sprayed me with some rubbing alcohol on my arms and chest part of my shirt. Had me sanitize my hands with (your guessed it!) hand sanitizer. Put plastic gloves on my hands and mask on my face.

Then into the room. No table shower. Some excuse about Covid. Paid 8 with a zero to the house.

Stripped down and in came "Happy". She spent 20 minutes on my back and to give her credit, she worked my neck and shoulder blades really hard as asked. I really doubt that this was "Happy". I am thinking it was Linda who has been around for years. Body 5, Face 5, Massage 7, Service 7.

She haggled with me on a CBJ. Settled on 6 with a zero and promised better tip next time. CBJ was good (not great). I mean its covered so come on. But eyes up, stroking, ball action, and listened to instructions.

Overall. I may go back. Had not been there before in like 5 years.

JimsDandyPants
07-31-20, 14:53
Went to Asias, met by "Lucy". Older lady, do not recommend.

60 bills for 60 minutes.

Great massage but nothing to write home about. On the flip I gave it a try but was quickly rejected.

YMMV but overall a good legit massage.

AlwaysCareful
08-01-20, 14:42
Hi I'm new here. I wanted to make a posting about a lady who's offering massages. There's a latina offering massages on craigslist.

She doesn't offer any extras other than HJ's. If you only want a HJ, she'll charge you 40 for 15 minutes. A massage for an hour is 80. She's legit, and cool. She has a great personality, but if yoyou want anything other than a HJ you may want to look somewhere else. Her face is ok, but she has a really nice body.

She has really good hands.

This is the ad: https://columbusga.craigslist.org/bts/d/columbus-relaxing-massage/7162240781.html.

PrattVilleGuy
10-29-20, 11:41
Howdy gents.

Moving to Auburn in the next year and would love a rundown of the local AMP scene. I've kept up with Auburn's AMPs for years now but it is lackluster at best. Columbus looks better and I've already traveled there several times for different things.

I'm very active in the Montgomery area boards and can provide key intel there for anyone willing to give me a history of the Columbus area. For reference, I've left with no tip in my pocket from 5 of the 7 places in that area, and I refuse to tip for DIY (not bashing if you do, I just do not).

Thanks ahead of time.

PVG.

Alabamakmg
11-03-20, 13:31
Howdy gents.

Moving to Auburn in the next year and would love a rundown of the local AMP scene. I've kept up with Auburn's AMPs for years now but it is lackluster at best. Columbus looks better and I've already traveled there several times for different things.

I'm very active in the Montgomery area boards and can provide key intel there for anyone willing to give me a history of the Columbus area. For reference, I've left with no tip in my pocket from 5 of the 7 places in that area, and I refuse to tip for DIY (not bashing if you do, I just do not).

Thanks ahead of time.

PVG.There are 2 credible AMPs in Auburn, but I can't review either one, but both appear to be typical AMPs- there was one in Oplika at one time, CSG has at least one good one on Buena Vista, and Aroma in West Point is good. I've had mixed results in north Columbus. The popo shut down one in north Columbus, a few years ago and arrested a provider named Suk Ho for offering sex to a detective. YNJ on Macon Rd does not offer extras. There are 2 in phenix city- haven't been to either.

Note, I don't do massage parlors that don't do table showers- I think you get a better experience when the girl knows first hand you are clean.

RiverRat99
11-19-20, 17:55
There are 2 credible AMPs in Auburn, but I can't review either one, but both appear to be typical AMPs- there was one in Oplika at one time, CSG has at least one good one on Buena Vista, and Aroma in West Point is good. I've had mixed results in north Columbus. The popo shut down one in north Columbus, a few years ago and arrested a provider named Suk Ho for offering sex to a detective. YNJ on Macon Rd does not offer extras. There are 2 in phenix city- haven't been to either.

Note, I don't do massage parlors that don't do table showers- I think you get a better experience when the girl knows first hand you are clean.Foot & Body massage on veterans is the only AMP I am aware of still offering options other than the standard car wash. However, I've heard from insiders that the smell of bacon is sizzling there. The one on Buena Vista is Covid paranoid and not offering options anymore. The one is West Point is a crap shoot because of the drive and the fact that their hours are haphazard.

Your best bet is Atlanta.

BlueFalcon3
01-29-21, 17:26
Moved down here from North Carolina recently where business is pretty well. Been itching but Seems like Columbus is pretty quiet right now unfortunately so I haven't been able to make a trip. Any dreams worth trying lately?

OlderWood
02-25-21, 08:15
Was passing through last week and decided to stop in after about a 3 year absence. They have a website now that shows the typical 20 something girls that no one ever has. Met by a cute-ish older lady. Perhaps mid 40's but a nice figure. Friendly and relaxing unrushed time. Left happy.

Foot & Body massage on veterans is the only AMP I am aware of still offering options other than the standard car wash. However, I've heard from insiders that the smell of bacon is sizzling there. The one on Buena Vista is Covid paranoid and not offering options anymore. The one is West Point is a crap shoot because of the drive and the fact that their hours are haphazard.

Your best bet is Atlanta.

BenzTraveler
02-25-21, 15:13
Was passing through last week and decided to stop in after about a 3 year absence. They have a website now that shows the typical 20 something girls that no one ever has. Met by a cute-ish older lady. Perhaps mid 40's but a nice figure. Friendly and relaxing unrushed time. Left happy.So Older who did you see at Aroma, last reviews so very poor service from Annie. Hopefully they changed out girls.

OlderWood
03-04-21, 10:01
At least that is what she said.

I showed their ad and asked about one of the busty gals in the ad. She pushed her boobs together and said it was her. It wasn't her of course and she was a B+ cup but fun.

So Older who did you see at Aroma, last reviews so very poor service from Annie. Hopefully they changed out girls.

BenzTraveler
04-15-21, 21:00
Saw petite girl Summer several weeks ago, she is very cautious but once she gets to know you game on HMU for more details.

QualitySmut
04-20-21, 13:06
Someone said they are covid paranoid. That's not the truth I got a rim a few months ago. This is my go to good table shower and service. Maybe they have to recognize you. All the ladies know me. I would recommend bring your own soap for shower I think they about dishwashing liquid in bulk or something LOL.

RiverRat99
04-28-21, 11:39
Not sure if any of you mongers have been to any of the local kamps in the valley but in the past few weeks I have noticed an uptick in "extras". Seems like they are trying to make sure business if not affected by the recent Atlanta shooting. Guess the pandemic was bad enough and they're looking for more visits. Not sure, just an opinion.

Happy hunting fellas.

GunsNTitties93
04-28-21, 22:32
If there's one AMP to partake at, which one should it be? Looking for a good massage, FS, a good body, big titties, maybe a little freaky. I want this to be like someone's death row meal. Any places and people would be appreciated.

RiverRat99
04-29-21, 11:13
If there's one AMP to partake at, which one should it be? Looking for a good massage, FS, a good body, big titties, maybe a little freaky. I want this to be like someone's death row meal. Any places and people would be appreciated.Looks like from your posts that you move around a lot. Why not try Atlanta? Good luck with the above around here. Slim pickins on quality spa girls.

Or TOFTT in Columbus and let us know.

BenzTraveler
04-29-21, 13:29
Not sure if any of you mongers have been to any of the local kamps in the valley but in the past few weeks I have noticed an uptick in "extras". Seems like they are trying to make sure business if not affected by the recent Atlanta shooting. Guess the pandemic was bad enough and they're looking for more visits. Not sure, just an opinion.

Happy hunting fellas.Would like to know which ones you're referring to and what extras? I like Eve & Foot & Body for the best extras IMO.

RiverRat99
05-02-21, 09:52
Would like to know which ones you're referring to and what extras? I like Eve & Foot & Body for the best extras IMO.Which could be a surprise 4 hand as an example. I like to feel like royalty and go to the palace. But I hear that other camps are providing "surprises". You'll have to do some of your own research and report back.

RiverRat99
06-22-21, 16:26
Anyone been to this one. It just opened recently I think - https://website--409646977219390966281-massagespa.business.site/.

On Sidney Simons in the shopping center.

Alabamakmg
06-22-21, 20:34
Would like to know which ones you're referring to and what extras? I like Eve & Foot & Body for the best extras IMO.Been to Eve twice is the past month. First visit was wit MiMi, well first visit was with with house mama who gave me a table shower with absolutely no inappropriate touching, followed by 30 min of what barely counts as massage, though I was rubbing her thighs and ass. After 45 min, previous customer leaves and Mimi took over- young, thin, nice soft large As or small Bs she kept in a padded bra. The remaining 15 minutes was excellent. I got FIA and had job, she offered full service.

Second trip, Pink was on call, hot, thin, tiny, and didn't want her nipples touched. Table shower was erotic as hell, all naughty bits were well cleaned. I thought the flip was too fast, and the flip was the start of sex, and she was a bit loose, but she had me orgasming so quickly.

I'd repeat with either. Damage in both cases $80 +100.

OlderWood
07-06-21, 12:16
Been to Eve twice is the past month. First visit was wit MiMi, well first visit was with with house mama who gave me a table shower with absolutely no inappropriate touching, followed by 30 min of what barely counts as massage, though I was rubbing her thighs and ass. After 45 min, previous customer leaves and Mimi took over- young, thin, nice soft large As or small Bs she kept in a padded bra. The remaining 15 minutes was excellent. I got FIA and had job, she offered full service.

Second trip, Pink was on call, hot, thin, tiny, and didn't want her nipples touched. Table shower was erotic as hell, all naughty bits were well cleaned. I thought the flip was too fast, and the flip was the start of sex, and she was a bit loose, but she had me orgasming so quickly.

I'd repeat with either. Damage in both cases $80 +100.Will be passing through Columbus soon and had hope things had picked up there. What's the use and have a nipples if you can't play with them though?

I hate that.

OW.

Travel334
09-07-21, 11:15
Just randomly got this text to my phone. Anyone tried it out yet?

Hey 😊 we have 2 new girl "Jesse". "Sunny" coming. Young and pretty. 4 hands is available. You can come try. 🤩129321;129321;129321;.

Health massage: 5300 Sidney simons blvd ste 12 Columbus GA 31904 10:00 am-9:30 pm. Body:$50/30 m. $60 / h, $90/90 mins☺. . (table shower $20).

BenzTraveler
09-08-21, 16:24
Just randomly got this text to my phone. Anyone tried it out yet?

Hey 😊 we have 2 new girl "Jesse". "Sunny" coming. Young and pretty. 4 hands is available. You can come try. 🤩129321;129321;129321;.

Health massage: 5300 Sidney simons blvd ste 12 Columbus GA 31904 10:00 am-9:30 pm. Body:$50/30 m. $60 / h, $90/90 mins☺. . (table shower $20).You must have called the AMP on stadium dr in Phenix City AL and they captured your number, they sent me the same text and I have been a couple of times typical are & T but they have a table shower for additional $20.

Let me know if you go and if any other extras beside the tug.

RiverRat99
12-29-21, 16:57
You must have called the AMP on stadium dr in Phenix City AL and they captured your number, they sent me the same text and I have been a couple of times typical are & T but they have a table shower for additional $20.

Let me know if you go and if any other extras beside the tug.Do Not Recommend Health Massage on Sidney Simons. Its 77 deg out other day and a sweat bath inside. Went by to try it out and walked in and there was a couples massage going on in the lobby on the massage chairs. Not a good sign. Asian in here 40's greets me, and I ask for a shower. "Table shower broken and we no do that. " The massage was good but the lady was cold and rude and she was literally sweating on me it was so hot inside. Leter, she slapped my hand and threw my legs down at end of massage. Tried to tell mamasan but was told she was busy!

Won't be back. Better spots elsewhere.

LineBacker II
01-07-22, 10:18
Do Not Recommend Health Massage on Sidney Simons. Its 77 deg out other day and a sweat bath inside. Went by to try it out and walked in and there was a couples massage going on in the lobby on the massage chairs. Not a good sign. Asian in here 40's greets me, and I ask for a shower. "Table shower broken and we no do that. " The massage was good but the lady was cold and rude and she was literally sweating on me it was so hot inside. Leter, she slapped my hand and threw my legs down at end of massage. Tried to tell mamasan but was told she was busy!

Won't be back. Better spots elsewhere.Better spots elsewhere? Examples please.

RiverRat99
01-07-22, 16:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Explr555
01-13-22, 09:05
Hello, I'm visiting the area for a weekend based on the comments Amora, foot and body and eve's are the places to be?

I'm looking for a good message for a sore back and a simple HJ happy ending. Any pointers or other info?

RiverRat99
01-15-22, 12:01
Hello, I'm visiting the area for a weekend based on the comments Amora, foot and body and eve's are the places to be?

I'm looking for a good message for a sore back and a simple HJ happy ending. Any pointers or other info?Responded since you are a senior member with posts.

BenzTraveler
01-16-22, 16:17
Responded since you are a senior member with posts.Anyone seen Summer at foot & Body since she has returned? She had the best BBBJ IMO before she left. PM any results.

Tomu2345
01-17-22, 08:24
Amora? I haven't seen a place called that. Am I missing something?

I'm looking for a good message for a sore back and a simple HJ happy ending. Any pointers or other info?

BenzTraveler
01-17-22, 10:36
Amora? I haven't seen a place called that. Am I missing something?Its spelled Aroma don't taste time or $$ unless you like 55+ skinny with bolt ons.

FireTower
02-13-22, 02:06
Which one is better Eve or Foot and Body? Or another place? Visiting Monday trying to see if anyone could give recommendation for a nice place to visit. Thanks.

Jarston1
02-22-22, 11:11
I haven't been since 2020 but Eve Spa is fine. It's a dump and its in the ghetto.

Which one is better Eve or Foot and Body? Or another place? Visiting Monday trying to see if anyone could give recommendation for a nice place to visit. Thanks.

Blanco805
02-25-22, 18:03
Which one is better Eve or Foot and Body? Or another place? Visiting Monday trying to see if anyone could give recommendation for a nice place to visit. Thanks.I went to Eve just yesterday. Candy (had some guidelines stricter than I wanted, but she was still a nice girl. Can't say anything about foot and body though.

Jarston1
02-28-22, 14:03
I only went a few times. Last time I went there was a very skinny Japanese / Korean with big lips, almost looked like a deformity on the top lip. This was a few years ago. She was pretty but really didn't want to be there. She spent forever on the table shower, then spent a long time fiddling with the radio.

I mean, I can't blame her for not wanting to pawed on by strange dudes. But it's in the job description.

I went to Eve just yesterday. Candy (had some guidelines stricter than I wanted, but she was still a nice girl. Can't say anything about foot and body though.

VegasBoy6
03-08-22, 17:41
I went to Eve just yesterday. Candy (had some guidelines stricter than I wanted, but she was still a nice girl. Can't say anything about foot and body though.Eve is FS and Foot is only extras. Both serve their purpose.

ARandyGuy
03-15-22, 16:31
I was at foot and body. She was not extraordinarily visually appealing, but she was exceptionally nice and eager to make me feel better. I was pampered from the time I laid down until the time I left. I paid for 90 minutes up front and got the full 90 minutes even though I was fully content after an hour. Didn't discuss anything with her. She seem to be going above and beyond so I asked her about the tip and she simply said that was totally up to me, that she was focused on me. Never heard that before.

I will certainly repeat.

RiverRat99
04-24-22, 09:57
Dreamt I saw Yoyo at Palace Massage yesterday.

ABout 5'2", well built, large C's, nice butt, pretty face and Chinese red hair. Good engrish.

Great massage, plenty of teasing, OTC rubbing on her box. On the flip, tit play including nipple sucking, cock rubbing, and kissing.

Great technique on the table with me. Slow strokes, ball play, cock kisses until I exploded in her hand.

Will return and recommend.

ARandyGuy
04-25-22, 08:27
My dream was not as good of an experience so YMMV.

Physically she is everything as described, and I think she looks been better. She is a very very attractive woman. I set my expectations very low for looks so I was quite shocked.

She was wearing something like a corset so roaming was very limited. And she let it be known it was not on the menu. She finally conceded to allowing me to touch one area. She definitely had some skills but went through the good parts a little too fast. And when she mentioned it, I'll let it be known that there was potential for a very nice tip.

It would've been a decent HJ but I was looking for a little bit more. She really had my hopes up. When I asked on arrival to wash my hands she took my hand and warmly led me to the bathroom with a warm sexy smile. That was probably the most sensual moment. In my dream there was a little teasing very late after she made the restrictions apparent.

The prettiest I've seen. Very nice body. Make up and earrings. Probably worth it for many but I won't repeat. If looks are what's most important then go for it. Maybe your experience will be better.

ABout 5'2", well built, large C's, nice butt, pretty face and Chinese red hair. Good engrish.

Great massage, plenty of teasing, OTC rubbing on her box. On the flip, tit play including nipple sucking, cock rubbing, and kissing.

Great technique on the table with me. Slow strokes, ball play, cock kisses until I exploded in her hand.

Will return and recommend.

BenzTraveler
04-25-22, 14:48
My dream was not as good of an experience so YMMV.

Physically she is everything as described, and I think she looks been better. She is a very very attractive woman. I set my expectations very low for looks so I was quite shocked.

She was wearing something like a corset so roaming was very limited. And she let it be known it was not on the menu. She finally conceded to allowing me to touch one area. She definitely had some skills but went through the good parts a little too fast. And when she mentioned it, I'll let it be known that there was potential for a very nice tip.

It would've been a decent HJ but I was looking for a little bit more. She really had my hopes up. When I asked on arrival to wash my hands she took my hand and warmly led me to the bathroom with a warm sexy smile. That was probably the most sensual moment. In my dream there was a little teasing very late after she made the restrictions apparent.

The prettiest I've seen. Very nice body. Make up and earrings. Probably worth it for many but I won't repeat. If looks are what's most important then go for it. Maybe your experience will be better.RiverRat what were the extra fees for such a nice session? I know they all have raised there hourly price to $70.

BenzTraveler
04-25-22, 14:49

Will return and recommend.What were the extra fees for such a nice session?

RiverRat99
04-25-22, 17:25
What were the extra fees for such a nice session?And I will share the damage.

RiverRat99
05-02-22, 08:44
What were the extra fees for such a nice session? benztraveler - Sent you a note on this question you posted.

Tomu2345
05-31-22, 22:56
Has anyone tried out Asian Massage in Phenix City? It looks the part.

RiverRat99
06-01-22, 08:56
Has anyone tried out Asian Massage in Phenix City? It looks the part.You don't have any reports in all of your 3 posts- just questions. Why don't you be a contributing member here, take one for the team and report back on Asian?

TomFoolary
06-29-22, 11:27
Has anyone tried out Asian Massage in Phenix City? It looks the part.There's on in PC that's just passed the Georgia border off Victory dr. I forget the name but it's just passed the Wells Fargo on the right. HJ only but decent massage as well.

El Pirata
07-07-22, 13:39
Foot and body is a pretty good place to hit for a nice massage, a nap, and a decent dream. None of the ladies are super good looking, but I have yet to leave without a good massage (although sometimes you have to remind them of the time you paid for) and it's always been a happy place to go. No need to drive to West Point or PC. YMMV of course if they don't know you.

Pirate.

RiverRat99
07-10-22, 07:02
Dreamt I saw Yuki at Foot and Body. She asked me if she knew me and I said a friend told me about her.

She's not much to look at but she gives a great massage. On the flip she fondled the boys and asked me what I wanted. Her mouth was all over mr. Johnson. She did some darting on my nuts and ass. It was fantastic. Great technique. Brought me to completion with a CIM. She spits. Then round 2 we tag teamed mr. Johnson with her gobbling up my bag and me jacking off. Great session. . 7 to the house and. 1 donation so 1. 7 out the door and well worth it.

Highly recommend.

OldGenxer
07-23-22, 17:37
Place is in the gheto. Candy has her share of rules. The massage is meh but I did leave happy. Damage was a little high for what I reguarlly get in Birmingham but it did the job.

Arrowman
08-14-22, 09:38
This is my go to place if you notice the providers with average looks or older providers gives the best all around service.

BenzTraveler
08-24-22, 09:32
Got a text from YoYo said she got fired because of a post her boss read, Apparently they monitor all posts which makes it difficult for us mongers to report truthfully. Just FYI for all.

BenzTraveler
08-28-22, 23:31
Stopped in Aroma today since I read Annie was gone (that goodness). Hooked up with Yoko a little thick but her skills were excellent.

Great TS she lather me up every which and started a soapy HJ before cleaning me up.

Moved on to the room where she got completely naked for the massage, She started a very good massage then she started to rim my booty hole with her tongue, it was great. So I raised up.

For her to get better exposure then she proceed to BBBJ, then put on the cover for RCG then CG to completion. Used warm towels for clean up and then more massage.

Great experience will return for Yoko. Total damage $80 house $120 tip.

JstSumGuy
09-06-22, 13:08
Will be in the area tomorrow and thinking of trying to see tiki at F&B based on reviews. Last review was in July I think. Anybody know if she's still there?

JstSumGuy
09-06-22, 17:57
Will be in the area tomorrow and thinking of trying to see tiki at F&B based on reviews. Last review was in July I think. Anybody know if she's still there?I forgot to ask if they do a table shower there?

Blanco805
09-06-22, 18:21
Stopped in Aroma today since I read Annie was gone (that goodness). Hooked up with Yoko a little thick but her skills were excellent.

Great TS she lather me up every which and started a soapy HJ before cleaning me up.

Moved on to the room where she got completely naked for the massage, She started a very good massage then she started to rim my booty hole with her tongue, it was great. So I raised up.

For her to get better exposure then she proceed to BBBJ, then put on the cover for RCG then CG to completion. Used warm towels for clean up and then more massage.

Great experience will return for Yoko. Total damage $80 house $120 tip.I just called there this morning, and it seems that Yoko stopped working there. I'm planning to go sometime this weekend when after I get paid, so I'll see what's up if you haven't went back since then.

ARandyGuy
09-08-22, 10:34
Will be in the area tomorrow and thinking of trying to see tiki at F&B based on reviews. Last review was in July I think. Anybody know if she's still there?Now they have Eva, CiCi, and Summer. CICi and summer are the most attractive but Eva seems to be the most accommodating.

They have a regular shower but no table shower. Good service and they always give you the full time with a good massage.

Leinhart
09-08-22, 18:08
Now they have Eva, CiCi, and Summer. CICi and summer are the most attractive but Eva seems to be the most accommodating.

They have a regular shower but no table shower. Good service and they always give you the full time with a good massage.I've seen Summer multiple times, definitely an ATF in Columbus. What does CiCi look like? I'm Curious if this is the same CiCi that worked at Palace Massage in Phenix City for a bit, she was very attractive.

ARandyGuy
09-08-22, 22:25
She's got short hair like summer but a little bit older and a little bit bigger. She's attractive and has a very nice body.

I've seen Summer multiple times, definitely an ATF in Columbus. What does CiCi look like? I'm Curious if this is the same CiCi that worked at Palace Massage in Phenix City for a bit, she was very attractive.

ARandyGuy
09-09-22, 22:54
Yoko is gone but the new girl is much better looking. Could not understand her name it sounded like Sushi

PepperFarm
09-20-22, 11:09
New here, tried the two places in PC recently (Palace and Asian):

1) Asian: Hit or miss. I've been 3 times and only once was happy. Depends on the girl you get, and sadly I don't know names. The more attractive girl only does a basic massage and no happy. If you pay up front, be prepared to not get anything extra.

2) Palace: Been once, very happy.

JStephen3232
09-26-22, 08:09

1) Asian: Hit or miss. I've been 3 times and only once was happy. Depends on the girl you get, and sadly I don't know names. The more attractive girl only does a basic massage and no happy. If you pay up front, be prepared to not get anything extra.

2) Palace: Been once, very happy.Want to go Wednesday, any info on the girl at palace?

JStephen3232
09-26-22, 08:19

2) Palace: Been once, very happy.Any info on the girl at palace? Ethnicity, name, body type?

ARandomMan3
09-28-22, 21:12
Went to Health massage a few months ago. New to the forum so figured I would post my experience. Went late near closing and only 1 girl working, possibly mamasan. Looks were average nothing special, probably in her 40's. Didn't get her name but she gave a decent massage. On the flip she started teasing. She allowed some otc touching. She knows what she's doing with her hands. Gave the normal tip, . 4. All in all was a decent experience may return. YMMV.

ARandomMan3
09-28-22, 21:21
Went to palace massage a little over a month ago. Went specifically to see Yoyo after seeing some other reviews on here. She was every bit as described as far as looks go. She was a little on the quiet side and didn't seem to be very into it (was later in the evening). Massage was nothing to write home about although I did enjoy her foot massage. On the flip she eased her way into playing with jr. She allowed otc roaming below and let the nice c cups come out for play up top. I tried slipping a finger utc below and she quickly pulled back. She said not this time. Not sure if that means maybe more next time or not. Anyway it was the best experience I've had around here (as I'm kind of picky about looks) and I'm sad to hear she got fired. Anybody heard if she got picked up by another parlor or anything?

Member #6478
10-08-22, 07:34
Looking for a decent massage and a grest ending.

Any recommendations? PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

Nonallits
10-08-22, 21:38
I've been to the place next to the pet shop many times in the past few years. I've always left happy, but the experience varies. Most therapists allow OTC touching, but a few allow UTC and once a woman with big, beautiful man-mades took her top all the way off for me (for an extra charge). I've never been able to predict what kind of experience I will get from whom before arriving.

Up north in West Point the place by the train tracks has always been disappointing. If you really want FS and a table shower, it will get the job done. But the service has always been mechanical and they just want you to leave. They're happy to kick you out before your time is up if they think they can get away with it.

I went to the place on Buena Vista once and I didn't enjoy it enough to go back. But, again, there's FS and a table shower if that's what you need.

The best combination of massage and extras was next to the nail salon. Real massage with real extras. BUT, at least when I was a newcomer, they were not very welcoming. It took some convincing and some extra cash to even leave happy, let alone get the other extras others have talked about. Not all therapists here give extras. Convincing them to schedule me for the first time with a provider who does do extras was a challenge. I'm not sure what advice to give to other newbies about that. Do they really not want new customers? I was polite, I have good hygiene, I was patient, and I had plenty of extra cash. If any of that doesn't apply to your visit, I don't think you'll get extras.

NoOneKnows771
10-20-22, 19:04
Went to the Health today got a table shower. The rub was a 4/10 on the flip she got straight to work. Left happy.

NoOneKnows771
10-20-22, 19:06
Went about a month ago got a rub she asked if I wanted 4 hands I said yes since I never done it before. Other girl came they both was teasing and the flip just a HJ from them both nothing else.

BenzTraveler
10-22-22, 15:27
Went to the Health today got a table shower. The rub was a 4/10 on the flip she got straight to work. Left happy.Who did you see at Health, I've been trying to get with YoYo but no luck so far.

BenzTraveler
10-22-22, 15:28
Anybody visited Eve ob Buena Vista rd, looks like new management and girls. They have been advertising a lot on STG.

ARandyGuy
10-27-22, 08:38
Went to palace massage a little over a month ago. Went specifically to see Yoyo after seeing some other reviews on here. She was every bit as described as far as looks go. She was a little on the quiet side and didn't seem to be very into it (was later in the evening). Massage was nothing to write home about although I did enjoy her foot massage. On the flip she eased her way into playing with jr. She allowed otc roaming below and let the nice c cups come out for play up top. I tried slipping a finger utc below and she quickly pulled back. She said not this time. Not sure if that means maybe more next time or not. Anyway it was the best experience I've had around here (as I'm kind of picky about looks) and I'm sad to hear she got fired. Anybody heard if she got picked up by another parlor or anything?I got a text from Palace yesterday, saying they had Amy Yuki Yoyo FWIW.

ARandyGuy
10-27-22, 08:41
Anybody visited Eve ob Buena Vista rd, looks like new management and girls. They have been advertising a lot on STG.I heard pink was still there, but there was someone new named Susi if they understood correctly. Attractive and middle-aged. Would love to hear from someone that has seen her.

NoOneKnows771
10-29-22, 05:11
Who did you see at Health, I've been trying to get with YoYo but no luck so far.I don't know I mostly never talk I just go with the flow I never ask for names. Sorry.

FloridaMale
12-09-22, 20:26
I saw LULU she is a little thick and older. 7 for massage. She will do HJ for. 4 Does a great massage and JH.

FloridaMale
12-09-22, 20:27
Went about a month ago got a rub she asked if I wanted 4 hands I said yes since I never done it before. Other girl came they both was teasing and the flip just a HJ from them both nothing else.I went there they asked if I wanted 4 hands, said yes, they did a good massage but nothing else. Maybe I got the wrong women.

FloridaMale
12-09-22, 20:33
The massage was ok and the HJ was ok. It seemed she was not really into it, clock watcher.

VegasBoy6
12-13-22, 12:23
Received a text that this new place was opening on Double Churches with 20% off thru end of December and "pretty young girls". Not sure but this may be owned by Palace and Health people. Anyway got there at opening time and only one girl working and she was late to open doors by about 5 minutes. Not so young or pretty. Shorted me on massage by about 15 minutes. Wanted $100 tip for HE no touching. Offered. 40 and ended up settling for .60. Terrible massage and jackhammer. Will not repeat as much better option.

ARandomMan3
12-13-22, 23:14
Anyone been to Asian Massage in Phenix city lately? They recently started posting on STG site and was wondering if they may have changed things up.

BenzTraveler
12-15-22, 17:19
Received a text that this new place was opening on Double Churches with 20% off thru end of December and "pretty young girls". Not sure but this may be owned by Palace and Health people. Anyway got there at opening time and only one girl working and she was late to open doors by about 5 minutes. Not so young or pretty. Shorted me on massage by about 15 minutes. Wanted $100 tip for HE no touching. Offered. 40 and ended up settling for .60. Terrible massage and jackhammer. Will not repeat as much better option.Thanks for the report, what did they charge you for the shorted hour? If they are associated with Health & Palace I won't be going there both places shorted me by 15 minutes each time. Until they get.

With the program I'll be spending my $$ else where.

VegasBoy6
12-16-22, 08:31
Thanks for the report, what did they charge you for the shorted hour? If they are associated with Health & Palace I won't be going there both places shorted me by 15 minutes each time. Until they get.

With the program I'll be spending my $$ else where.Another rip off. Supposed to be 20% off $70. In her math, that comes to $60. I don't deal with dishonest places and this place is off to a terrible start.

NoOneKnows771
12-22-22, 22:55
Seen ad on stg. So I called and asked for an hour. Got to the back and asked for a table shower they do not have one. But she did let me take a stand up shower. Back to the room got a 5/10 massage. Pretty much boring until she started teasing on the flip she started with a head massage then worked her way down to jr. Nice slow HJ I started roaming otc then went under shirt then pulled her pants down. Then I asked for extras she left room and came back with a rubber. 60 he 120 for FS will repeat. I did not ask for name. Nice body maybe pushing 40-50.

ARandyGuy
12-24-22, 09:17
Seen ad on stg. So I called and asked for an hour. Got to the back and asked for a table shower they do not have one. But she did let me take a stand up shower. Back to the room got a 5/10 massage. Pretty much boring until she started teasing on the flip she started with a head massage then worked her way down to jr. Nice slow HJ I started roaming otc then went under shirt then pulled her pants down. Then I asked for extras she left room and came back with a rubber. 60 he 120 for FS will repeat. I did not ask for name. Nice body maybe pushing 40-50.Sounds like they have changed since they started advertising on stg.

Ricp2000
12-26-22, 12:42
Thanks for the report, what did they charge you for the shorted hour? If they are associated with Health & Palace I won't be going there both places shorted me by 15 minutes each time. Until they get.

With the program I'll be spending my $$ else where.
Received a text that this new place was opening on Double Churches with 20% off thru end of December and "pretty young girls". Not sure but this may be owned by Palace and Health people. Anyway got there at opening time and only one girl working and she was late to open doors by about 5 minutes. Not so young or pretty. Shorted me on massage by about 15 minutes. Wanted $100 tip for HE no touching. Offered. 40 and ended up settling for .60. Terrible massage and jackhammer. Will not repeat as much better option.Same owners of all three most of the times older ladies.

Ricp2000
12-26-22, 12:53
FYI All are owned by the same lady, she just opened Moon and most of the women are in the mid to late 30's. Been going to Palace for over 3 years and have had some great HJs and got to feel some great tits. No more, at Eve get full service all the time.

Ricp2000
12-26-22, 20:01
I heard pink was still there, but there was someone new named Susi if they understood correctly. Attractive and middle-aged. Would love to hear from someone that has seen her.Seen Suzi, nice tits sucks a mean dick and fucks like it is the end of the world.

AppleJuiceBox
12-27-22, 10:40
Seen Suzi, nice tits sucks a mean dick and fucks like it is the end of the world.Is this at Eve Spa? Can you give me more details? I'd love to see her when I visit there sometime.

Ricp2000
12-28-22, 12:11
Is this at Eve Spa? Can you give me more details? I'd love to see her when I visit there sometime.She is about 5' 5" 120 lbs, big natural tits shaven and tight, she enjoys sucking and licking balls. She did revise cowgirl and wow she knows what she is doing.

AppleJuiceBox
12-28-22, 17:20
She is about 5' 5" 120 lbs, big natural tits shaven and tight, she enjoys sucking and licking balls. She did revise cowgirl and wow she knows what she is doing.Any other girls you recommend there? Or should I go with Suzi? I like my girls skinny / thin and loves to fuck.

Ricp2000
12-28-22, 19:37
Any other girls you recommend there? Or should I go with Suzi? I like my girls skinny / thin and loves to fuck.Well she is not skinny or thin she has some meat and will fuck you real good.

ManBoy69
12-29-22, 10:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ManBoy69
12-29-22, 11:52
Well she is not skinny or thin she has some meat and will fuck you real good.This is a clean well run KAMP that we are lucky to have in our town. The girls are nice and pretty and give great massages. Show respect and be rewarded.

Ricp2000
12-29-22, 17:25
This is a clean well run KAMP that we are lucky to have in our town. The girls are nice and pretty and give great massages. Show respect and be rewarded.100% agree they will do the extra mile when treated with respect.

Ricp2000
12-30-22, 21:18

With the program I'll be spending my $$ else where.You are correct all three are the same owners also they have one in Opelika. They are about making sure to get the house money and up price for a HJ.

Ricp2000
01-02-23, 22:51
Had free time this afternoon and made my way to Asian, turned out really good. Lulu short blonde hair, chubby. Paid 80 house, and when she came in started the massage on my butt tickling my jewels and gave a fee tugs. Ask if I like, I said yes she said 150. I said no way. Flipped over and she then said how much? I said 80 for BJ, she said okay, left came back with cover did her deed, cleaned me up and out I went.

TomFoolary
01-03-23, 11:47
FYI All are owned by the same lady, she just opened Moon and most of the women are in the mid to late 30's. Been going to Palace for over 3 years and have had some great HJs and got to feel some great tits. No more, at Eve get full service all the time.What's the damage including house for FS?

Ricp2000
01-04-23, 21:07
What's the damage including house for FS?Check your inbox.

Ricp2000
01-05-23, 22:21
Went to Eve and paid house and was taken to room, got naked and waited. A few minutes later in walks Tina. Amazing tits large nipples clean shaven very tight and wet. She started massage and was quick to play with the boys and asked what I said everything. Paid her she leaves for a few comes back puts on cover and away she went after a few minutes, she climbs on top sliding down and in I go. Wow supper tight and wet, I think I lasted 10 minutes and pop.

Mrd1234
01-06-23, 15:42
Went to Eve and paid house and was taken to room, got naked and waited. A few minutes later in walks Tina. Amazing tits large nipples clean shaven very tight and wet. She started massage and was quick to play with the boys and asked what I said everything. Paid her she leaves for a few comes back puts on cover and away she went after a few minutes, she climbs on top sliding down and in I go. Wow supper tight and wet, I think I lasted 10 minutes and pop.What is total?

Ricp2000
01-08-23, 07:59
What I have found out over the years when going to an AMP here is if it is run by Chinese 99% of the time you can great a fantastic HJ. Chinese ladies will be hard pressed for full service. If it is run by Korean 100% full service. This is just my observation over the years here in Columbus and Phenix City. In Florida you will have a lot better chances with the Chinese ladies there. Happy tugging my mongers.

BenzTraveler
01-09-23, 16:35
What I have found out over the years when going to an AMP here is if it is run by Chinese 99% of the time you can great a fantastic HJ. Chinese ladies will be hard pressed for full service. If it is run by Korean 100% full service. This is just my observation over the years here in Columbus and Phenix City. In Florida you will have a lot better chances with the Chinese ladies there. Happy tugging my mongers.Ric what FS shops in Columbus besides Eve on Buena Vista? Any luck at Foot & Body or why and J off Macon?

Ricp2000
01-09-23, 16:52
Ric what FS shops in Columbus besides Eve on Buena Vista? Any luck at Foot & Body or why and J off Macon?Check your messages.

Sike444
01-12-23, 00:12
Hello,

Alabamian here from dry-as-ever Montgomery AL (seriously the population to good massages ratio is insanely low here, just check the board. Our only go-to place just shut down).

I've had a good experience at a T Massage in Auburn on College St, nice staff, great massage and ending. Not looking for anything fancy, just a HE, but I'd be willing to drive that extra 15 minutes if it means for a better experience in Columbus, can anyone give me a good rundown / go-to place? I'm fairly young, so the younger the provider the less awkward it would be, I like them petite.

PM if needed. Major thanks in advance.

Ricp2000
01-13-23, 19:36
Had some free time and went to Eve. Paid house and was taken to the room, got undressed and waited. Lucy came in the room, wow she looked amazing big tits nice ass and a great smile. She walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I layed down and she started the massage, not bad I must say. She played with the boys a bit and said turn over after just 5 minutes or so. I turned over and said said nice, what do you want? I said everything, she said how much I said I have 120, she came back with 200. I said not thanks, she said okay 120. Paid her she left, came back stripped and what big tits and nipples. I started playing with her tits and she put the cover one and started sucking, a few minutes later she said let's fuck. She climbed up and started lowering herself, dang so hot and tight. I lasted maybe 7 minutes and pop. She cleaned me up and finished massage.

GreyFall
01-21-23, 22:35
I'll be visiting Columbus soon, and as it'll be a long drive, I'm interested in visiting an AMP while I'm in town. I've been to YNJ years ago, but am curious what my best option for the following criteria would be:

Open Saturday evening (or Sunday afternoon).

Has a table shower.

Provides a good massage.

FS is not required or really desired. I hope one of you will have a recommendation and I appreciate your expertise.

BenzTraveler
01-23-23, 15:05
I'll be visiting Columbus soon, and as it'll be a long drive, I'm interested in visiting an AMP while I'm in town. I've been to YNJ years ago, but am curious what my best option for the following criteria would be:

Open Saturday evening (or Sunday afternoon).

Has a table shower.

Provides a good massage.

FS is not required or really desired. I hope one of you will have a recommendation and I appreciate your expertise.The only one with a Table Shower is Eve; YnJ is not open evenings. How long ago did you go to YnJ, Any extras there I have been there awhile ago myself. All the other AMPs have no TS but are open evenings and 7 days a week.

Ricp2000
01-23-23, 18:31
The only one with a Table Shower is Eve; YnJ is not open evenings. How long ago did you go to YnJ, Any extras there I have been there awhile ago myself. All the other AMPs have no TS but are open evenings and 7 days a week.Agree also Health has TS most times is is not working, Moon also just not recommended at Moon, not very clean TS.

Ricp2000
01-24-23, 10:10
The only one with a Table Shower is Eve; YnJ is not open evenings. How long ago did you go to YnJ, Any extras there I have been there awhile ago myself. All the other AMPs have no TS but are open evenings and 7 days a week.Agreed, also Health and Moon have table showers, most times are not working. Moon's table shower I would avoid, not very clean, went to get TS and decided no thanks.

BenzTraveler
01-24-23, 10:33
The only one with a Table Shower is Eve; YnJ is not open evenings. How long ago did you go to YnJ, Any extras there I have been there awhile ago myself. All the other AMPs have no TS but are open evenings and 7 days a week.Went to Medico massage on Veterans Pkwy behind Zombie BBQ is totally legit with a table shower very relaxing.

Ricp2000
01-24-23, 14:46
Went to Medico massage on Veterans Pkwy behind Zombie BBQ is totally legit with a table shower very relaxing.Agree with you Medico is legit, very good massage.

ARandyGuy
01-29-23, 23:46
I had a less than thrilling dream at my other fav AMP so I went to Eve since they had new talent. I got Sara. She was probably in her early 40's but you could not tell from her body. Zero belly fat or damage, nice natural b cups. I thought they were bolt on until I touched them.

There were a few too many boundaries. No don't do that.

No, you can't do that for my liking although she did try to accommodate whatever I asked for. I will say this, even through that thick red hat she felt amazing and when I slowed down she had some amazing grip. But she very quickly went to the jackhammer with her hands, even though I repeatedly tried to get her to slow down.

YMMV but I found her not to be nearly as sensual as Susi. But she has the body of a 20 something year old and others might think she was amazing. She definitely had a nice hour glass figure as well, although still a slightly flat ass, but she looked really nice in a black dress, which was probably lingerie because it as thin as possible. .

DGame50
01-30-23, 13:46
Went late on Saturday night around 930. Little red dress was tight and did not disappoint. FS out the door 200 $. Any luck with FS anywhere else? I know that Angel doesn't but will give you a lot of play.

BenzTraveler
02-01-23, 16:18
Went late on Saturday night around 930. Little red dress was tight and did not disappoint. FS out the door 200 $. Any luck with FS anywhere else? I know that Angel doesn't but will give you a lot of play.Who did you see at eve? Foot & Body will give you a good time don't know of FS maybe after several visits.

FireTower
02-11-23, 05:36
Anyone been to Roma lately in West Point?

Ricp2000
02-11-23, 12:54
Went to Moon today. Two ladies working, have seen one before and a new one, so I tried the new one. Fantastic massage 9 out of 10. On the flip she said you like, and I said I sure do, she started with rubbing my leg and would slowly move the cover and put some oil on me and she smiled. She then did an amazing HJ twisting with one had and the balls in the other hand. It was am amazing feeling, did not last long and I popped. She said wow that was a lot, cleaned me up and I was on my way. I am not posting names because I know the owner keeps an eye out and a lot of girls have been let go, if you PM me I will be glad to pass on names.

Ricp2000
02-11-23, 19:35
Anyone been to Roma lately in West Point?Was there last week, middle aged Korean lady clean shaven, very much into the FS, or just an act, not a problem enjoyed the table shower and FS back in the room.

Ricp2000
02-13-23, 19:08
After work went to Foot and Body. Paid house fee of 70 for 60 minutes, was taken to a room and said undress and girl will be in soon. After about 7 minutes a knock on the door and comes in a nice lady mid 30's. She walks over to me and asked how I like my massage, I said soft to medium. She said okay and the goes straight to my legs brushing my sack and said you tickle. She then leans in and asked you have condom, and I said yes, she said get it. I grabbed the condom and gave it to her. She started playing with me and got me hard put on the condom, dropped her tights layed down and opened her legs grabbed my shaft and guided me in, she was real wet and wow so tight, she covered her mouth and she came hard and her juices went all over, I kept pounding and she wet everything. She said stop no more, I then layer back down and she sucked me until I filled the condom. She left got the bucket of water and warm towels cleaned me up and off I went.

Mrd1234
02-15-23, 00:39
After work went to Foot and Body. Paid house fee of 70 for 60 minutes, was taken to a room and said undress and girl will be in soon. After about 7 minutes a knock on the door and comes in a nice lady mid 30's. She walks over to me and asked how I like my massage, I said soft to medium. She said okay and the goes straight to my legs brushing my sack and said you tickle. She then leans in and asked you have condom, and I said yes, she said get it. I grabbed the condom and gave it to her. She started playing with me and got me hard put on the condom, dropped her tights layed down and opened her legs grabbed my shaft and guided me in, she was real wet and wow so tight, she covered her mouth and she came hard and her juices went all over, I kept pounding and she wet everything. She said stop no more, I then layer back down and she sucked me until I filled the condom. She left got the bucket of water and warm towels cleaned me up and off I went.Whats her name?

Ricp2000
02-15-23, 09:59
Whats her name?Send me a private message.

BertBert
02-20-23, 16:53
Send me a private message.Tell me too LOL.

VegasBoy6
02-20-23, 20:52
I heard summer left to open her own shop. If any of you come across her, let us know where she ends up.

BenzTraveler
02-22-23, 14:14
I heard summer left to open her own shop. If any of you come across her, let us know where she ends up.So who told you of this info?

BenzTraveler
02-22-23, 18:27
I heard summer left to open her own shop. If any of you come across her, let us know where she ends up.I just saw her last week no mention of leaving.

BenzTraveler
02-25-23, 15:30
I just saw her last week no mention of leaving.Got confirmed info she is opening in March, google Enjoy Massage Columbus GA.

VegasBoy6
02-28-23, 15:16
Confirming that Summer is now open at new spa in Harmony Place on Airport Thruway. She officially opened today! Nice place.

BenzTraveler
02-28-23, 16:39
Confirming that Summer is now open at new spa in Harmony Place on Airport Thruway. She officially opened today! Nice place.Thanks I will check her out. She still doing all her specials?

BenzTraveler
03-01-23, 09:54
Thanks I will check her out. She still doing all her specials?Rode thru Harmony Place yesterday didn't see her shop where is it located?

VegasBoy6
03-01-23, 18:26
Rode thru Harmony Place yesterday didn't see her shop where is it located?Next to the computer repair shop.

Ricp2000
03-12-23, 17:10
New massage location in Columbus. Opens tomorrow, will keep all posted on how it is. PM for phone and address.

Ricp2000
03-12-23, 19:55
Thanks I will check her out. She still doing all her specials?Seen Summer the other day and still sweet as can be, she has changed a bit when it comes to the massage, she whispered in my ear massage only nothing else. I said okay, massage was great when leaving, she introduced me to Sunny not the one fro F&B another one. She seems nice. Might give her a shot.

Ricp2000
03-13-23, 17:09
New massage location in Columbus. Opens tomorrow, will keep all posted on how it is. PM for phone and address.Went today and had an amazing massage with happy ending. Middle aged lady, very kind and good massage skills.

TravelsEast
03-14-23, 19:53
So I try to visit the places as I travel. Was going to try city life massage today in harmony but didn't get the right vibe so I came to foot and body. Currently waiting in a room (15 minutes now) and more people have walked in. Is their anywhere else to go for decent services?

Ricp2000
03-15-23, 07:27
So I try to visit the places as I travel. Was going to try city life massage today in harmony but didn't get the right vibe so I came to foot and body. Currently waiting in a room (15 minutes now) and more people have walked in. Is their anywhere else to go for decent services?Go to Eve off Buena Vista rd.

VegasBoy6
03-16-23, 12:47
New massage location in Columbus. Opens tomorrow, will keep all posted on how it is. PM for phone and address.Where is this located?

Ricp2000
03-16-23, 13:35
Where is this located?Nadeau massage, Appointment phone number is: 706xxxx760. Address: 3x61 Miller road Columbus GA 3xx09.

Ricp2000
03-16-23, 17:01
Just opened two days ago. Been there twice and very clean, very nice ladies and left very happy.

2xx0 Warm Springs Rood.

Ste A.

Columbus GA 3x904.

Ricp2000
03-16-23, 18:42
Just opened two days ago. Been there twice and very clean, very nice ladies and left very happy.It is 2050 twenty fifty.

Ricp2000
03-16-23, 20:24
Just opened two days ago. Been there twice and very clean, very nice ladies and left very happy.

2xx0 Warm Springs Rood.

Ste A.

Columbus GA 3x904.

Nadeau massage, Appointment phone number is: 706xxxx760. Address: 3861 Miller road Columbus GA 3xx09.7 oh 6, nine 4 one 6 seven 6 zero.
thirty 8 sixty 1 Miller road.

VegasBoy6
03-19-23, 12:34
7 oh 6, nine 4 one 6 seven 6 zero.
thirty 8 sixty 1 Miller road.This is a little confusing. Is this spa on Warm Springs or Miller Rd.

VegasBoy6
03-19-23, 12:36
Have gone twice to this new place. Summer is great as always. She is not going to give you anything but a good massage first few visits. Beautiful new suite. Highly recommend.

Ricp2000
03-19-23, 14:22
Have gone twice to this new place. Summer is great as always. She is not going to give you anything but a good massage first few visits. Beautiful new suite. Highly recommend.100% correct, she has gone legit. Been twice as well and a fantastic massage was all. She still allows OTC touch.

Ricp2000
03-19-23, 21:03
This is a little confusing. Is this spa on Warm Springs or Miller Rd.Both new spa's one on Miller one on warm Springs road.

NoOneKnows771
03-20-23, 18:24
When I went in the lady was sleep. I asked for a hr not sure if she was the mamasan or working because she FaceTime someone but I didn't know what she was talking about. Went in the room got a massage 5/10. On the flip the she started with a HJ then took her top off and insisted I lick the nipples then she took off her pants and I got in a lot of finger play. Pretty sure she might do FS I just didn't try. Name is Amy.

NoOneKnows771
03-20-23, 18:28
Spa off moon road by the gym went there seen a older woman the massage was probably the best massage I experienced in Columbus. On the flip I got a nice technique HJ. Won't repeat just too old for my liking.

NoOneKnows771
03-20-23, 18:30
Went to summer new spot next to the repair shop about 2 weeks ago got the 4 hands massage I was waiting for a tease or something but nothing never happened. Won't repeat.

BenzTraveler
03-22-23, 09:58
Have gone twice to this new place. Summer is great as always. She is not going to give you anything but a good massage first few visits. Beautiful new suite. Highly recommend.So are you saying after a few visits there is more to be had?

Ricp2000
03-22-23, 10:23
So are you saying after a few visits there is more to be had?I have been twice and have spoken to her and not giving any extras anymore.

TimF8626
03-23-23, 09:09
Spa off moon road by the gym went there seen a older woman the massage was probably the best massage I experienced in Columbus. On the flip I got a nice technique HJ. Won't repeat just too old for my liking.Which one is this? Wasn't aware of a place off of moon rd.

Joker1544
03-28-23, 18:13
Visited the one on Warm Springs. Very nice lady and experience. Will definitely come back again.

Ricp2000
03-29-23, 07:12
Visited the one on Warm Springs. Very nice lady and experience. Will definitely come back again.Been a few times as well. Very happy when I left.

Ricp2000
04-04-23, 10:17
There are two new girls here. Went by yesterday and was very well pleased, will go and try the other girl in a few days. Massage was on point, and happy ending was fantastic.

Sims365
04-04-23, 13:14
There are two new girls here. Went by yesterday and was very well pleased, will go and try the other girl in a few days. Massage was on point, and happy ending was fantastic.I'm in town for a few weeks, where is this spa located.

Ricp2000
04-05-23, 08:12
I'm in town for a few weeks, where is this spa located.Sent you a message.

Joker1544
04-05-23, 18:04
Went to visit Warm Springs again, managed to get in this time cause last week someone had them occupied. Same thing as usual, basic massage, she actually put more effort than last time which was surprising. She kept teasing me down and kept going till the flip. Once the flip, I took a shot and asked if there was more for BJ and she said yes. It was alright, let me play with her cat and tits till I came. Gave me extra time cause people kept going back in an out asking. Hopefully they get more girls though, got the same one last time and read there was 2.

Ricp2000
04-09-23, 08:34
Went on yesterday afternoon not busy, was taken to room undressed layed on table uncovered nice sweet lady came in and ask how I like massage. I said medium to soft, she started massage on my neck and back working her way down. She dis bot waste anytime on teasing at all. She then got on the table and was working my tool and sack, and wow it was amazing, I raised up a bit and she started a slow and long jacking pulling my tool back towards her and what an amazing feeling that was. She would also with the other hand have my sack and holding it so I was not able to unload, she dis thus for about 10 minutes and then I could not hold back any longer and blew a big load. She said wow that is a lot. She cleaned me up had me turn over to finish my massage and gave me another HJ and after that, got cleaned up dressed and left.

Sims365
04-12-23, 09:38
Visited health spa over the weekend. Very nice and clean. I thought mamasan was sexy as hell LOL, but Helen was good looking as well.

Massage was on point with a very nice HE.

Can someone tell me where the spa off moon rd is located?

Sims365
04-12-23, 14:58
Has anyone been to zenfinity. I saw it on another site but have to pay to see the reviews.

Ricp2000
04-12-23, 17:24
Has anyone been to zenfinity. I saw it on another site but have to pay to see the reviews.Same owner as the old Tibet that closed. She just opened this shop last year, most times 100% legit with her now.

Ricp2000
04-12-23, 17:25
Visited health spa over the weekend. Very nice and clean. I thought mamasan was sexy as hell LOL, but Helen was good looking as well.

Can someone tell me where the spa off moon rd is located?Check your messages.

CJohn706
04-17-23, 18:30
Just saw this place when I was seeing if there were any new spots or ladies and saw this ad, has anyone heard or been here?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/columbus-ga/female-escorts/asian/new-girlsexy-hot-warm706-221-0/763127457061

Ricp2000
04-18-23, 04:56
Just saw this place when I was seeing if there were any new spots or ladies and saw this ad, has anyone heard or been here?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/columbus-ga/female-escorts/asian/new-girlsexy-hot-warm706-221-0/763127457061Yes,she worked at F&B before very good massage, 100% legit from her now.

Sims365
04-18-23, 12:02
Yes,she worked at F&B before very good massage, 100% legit from her now.It's weird that a they are posting on STG, being just a massage only.

Ricp2000
04-18-23, 19:23
It's weird that a they are posting on STG, being just a massage only100% agree.

LoveARub69
05-09-23, 17:19
Anyone had any experience with Heavenly Hands on Armour road? Strictly legit?

Youjizz1234
05-09-23, 20:22

Can someone tell me where the spa off moon rd is located?Visited twice now, each with a standard HE. Does anyone know if they offer more than just the standard HE?

Ricp2000
05-10-23, 09:02
Visited twice now, each with a standard HE. Does anyone know if they offer more than just the standard HE?Sometimes you get some skin nothing more the a HJ. Eve will do it all as well as Asian in Phenix City.

BigLipps145
05-10-23, 23:22
I am visiting Columbus in a few weeks. After reading here I hear West Point or Columbus. Anyone willing to share best options on pm or response here.

Ricp2000
05-11-23, 21:25
Went to health and had an amazing massage by a very sweet lady. Allowed OTC and also sucking on the titties. What an amazing HJ and very unique technique she use, I did not last long at all.

VegasBoy6
05-12-23, 09:23
Went to health and had an amazing massage by a very sweet lady. Allowed OTC and also sucking on the titties. What an amazing HJ and very unique technique she use, I did not last long at all.Sent you a PM.

SeasonalBrew2
05-13-23, 17:55
I'm fairly new to the Opelika area and haven't been impressed with the local options so I came here and did some research and decided to take the short drive to West Pointe this afternoon to see what the options in GA were like. I like the location as it's pretty secluded especially on the weekend. Mama greeted me and I lied that I had been there before and since I had the 80 ready right off the bat she seemed like that gave me the green light.

A few minutes later in walks Lisa (late 40's or 50's). I immediately noticed the massive knockers and they were natural but she's older than I prefer and they had some sag to them. Table shower was thorough and enjoyable but not much teasing. I actually enjoyed the massage but I prefer a soft to medium massage but it was pretty short. Maybe a minute of teasing and then flip and we're around 25 minutes in at this point.

I had 120 ready to go and she said that was only enough for BJ and countered with 200. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be great service but I was there so I countered with 160 and on we went. The CBJ was actually pretty good but pretty much went right for it without much buildup. If she offered BBBJ it would be worth it imo. FS was mechanical and intentionally avoided eye contact. She allowed multiple positions but at this point it took me all my energy to bust a nut.

I won't return unless I hear there's better talent. I plan to sample Eve in Columbus next time but if anyone has a better suggestion feel free to let me know.

Joker1544
05-15-23, 16:50
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...t/586522081323

I've seen the ad a few times and am tempted to go, but I'd like input from anyone that may have visited.

CJohn706
05-30-23, 18:20
Saw there was a new Asian message parlor in Miller rd (could be a reopening), does anyone have word on if they legit or give very happy endings.

Ricp2000
05-30-23, 20:10
Saw there was a new Asian message parlor in Miller rd (could be a reopening), does anyone have word on if they legit or give very happy endings.Been twice very good massage, that is all. Very professional.

BenKonelson1
06-05-23, 21:21
Off Rollins Way! Just took a chance and dreamed of gold. Lele was very attentive and took total care of me. (L) Good Massage (3). $$ . YMMV.

BenKonelson1
06-06-23, 16:03
Different girl, left happy but not like part 1! $.

Doug86
06-13-23, 10:29
Wondering if anyone has experienced the tantric massage at Hetep and can give some details / opinions.

Ricp2000
06-13-23, 15:14
Wondering if anyone has experienced the tantric massage at Hetep and can give some details / opinions.I have not been there, just looking at their web it looks 100% legitimate. I might be wrong.

Ricp2000
06-18-23, 20:52
Went to get a massage today at Nadeau massage, only one girl working now. Was taken to the room and a man there said do not close the door, the door stays open at all times. So I said okay, thank you and left. Wow never had this happen before. Just an FYI.

VegasBoy6
06-19-23, 12:57
Went to get a massage today at Nadeau massage, only one girl working now. Was taken to the room and a man there said do not close the door, the door stays open at all times. So I said okay, thank you and left. Wow never had this happen before. Just an FYI.That will keep me and anyone from going. Even if a massage only, that's not appropriate.

Ricp2000
06-19-23, 19:12
That will keep me and anyone from going. Even if a massage only, that's not appropriate.100% it is crazy. Just getting the word out.

Ricp2000
06-19-23, 20:55
That will keep me and anyone from going. Even if a massage only, that's not appropriate.Found out the owner is a man who is in the shop when they open until they close and monitors the door and the rooms with video. I am guessing the rooms have video or sound, not 100% sure. So now I will be going to other spot from now on. Keep safe out there mongers.

Ricp2000
06-24-23, 12:14
FYI each room has a smoke detector when you go in, they are really video cameras. I seen with my own eyes when talking with the owner. I was waiting on getting a massage, even though I know what I had posted. I thought to give them another chance and maybe I was wrong. Turns out I was 100%, as I was talking with him and waiting, I told him how nice the ladies were here and he said thank you, he also keep going to his phone, and twice I seen it was black and white of a client in the room getting a massage. I asked his does he have video in the building and he said yes for security, I said that makes sense, I also asked what about in the rooms? He said just to keep an eye on the girls so they don't do anything illegal. I said wow, why do you not let the client know or have it posted about illegal activities or you videotaping in the massage room. He stated his lawyer said it was okay. I was like wow not cool at all. I then answered my phone and told him I had to leave, he said are you coming back. I said no sir, because of the videotaping, I am not down for that and I walked out for the last time.

Logno2
06-26-23, 01:18
FYI each room has a smoke detector when you go in, they are really video cameras. I seen with my own eyes when talking with the owner. I was waiting on getting a massage, even though I know what I had posted. I thought to give them another chance and maybe I was wrong. Turns out I was 100%, as I was talking with him and waiting, I told him how nice the ladies were here and he said thank you, he also keep going to his phone, and twice I seen it was black and white of a client in the room getting a massage. I asked his does he have video in the building and he said yes for security, I said that makes sense, I also asked what about in the rooms? He said just to keep an eye on the girls so they don't do anything illegal. I said wow, why do you not let the client know or have it posted about illegal activities or you videotaping in the massage room. He stated his lawyer said it was okay. I was like wow not cool at all. I then answered my phone and told him I had to leave, he said are you coming back. I said no sir, because of the videotaping, I am not down for that and I walked out for the last time.Wow, I had been there multiple times. That owner looks like a real jerk. I am not going there anymore.

Amp Nomad
06-29-23, 08:36
Good morning fellow mongers. New to the area. Looked back through your posts and didn't see much of aa shower table option in the area. Are there any in the areas? Seems like there is a decent selection here and the surrounding area. Looking forward to adding to your reports.

VegasBoy6
06-29-23, 14:29
Good morning fellow mongers. New to the area. Looked back through your posts and didn't see much of aa shower table option in the area. Are there any in the areas? Seems like there is a decent selection here and the surrounding area. Looking forward to adding to your reports.The only Kamp we have is Eve and they do table shower. I think Health off Airport Freeway has one for upcharge but it is a CAMP.

VegasBoy6
07-09-23, 18:52
New girl at Enjoy (Ana) young and pretty. Give her a try. YMMV.

ARandomMan3
07-20-23, 18:40
New girl at Enjoy (Ana) young and pretty. Give her a try. YMMV.I thought they were stricly legit based on previous reviews. Did you have luck with the new girl?

Slammer1976
07-21-23, 12:46
I thought they were stricly legit based on previous reviews. Did you have luck with the new girl?I'll message you.

VegasBoy6
07-24-23, 07:51
I'll message you.That Ana has already left.

Slammer1976
07-24-23, 08:55
That Ana has already left.Really? She was there last week.

VegasBoy6
07-24-23, 16:59
Really? She was there last week.There is another girl named Ana there now. They like to reuse the same names. LOL.

BertBert
07-26-23, 13:41
What's the run down on these new spots galaxy message and enjoy massage.

Slammer1976
07-26-23, 15:26
What's the run down on these new spots galaxy message and enjoy massage.Galaxy had only a sweet older lady when I went in one morning. She speaks like no English but uses a translate app if you need to say anything. Strong hands and good massage, and an excellent HJ on the flip. OTC touching was fine.

I've been to Enjoy twice recently. Had Summer the first time and Ana the second. Summer is fit and cute and did the basic massage with HE on the flip. She took her clothes off and I got full touch. I got the impression that another visit with her would go further. The place was busy and she was rushing me a bit at the end. The second time with Ana went about the same. Ana was also fit and cute. Of course YMMV.

VegasBoy6
07-27-23, 13:23
Galaxy had only a sweet older lady when I went in one morning. She speaks like no English but uses a translate app if you need to say anything. Strong hands and good massage, and an excellent HJ on the flip. OTC touching was fine.

I've been to Enjoy twice recently. Had Summer the first time and Ana the second. Summer is fit and cute and did the basic massage with HE on the flip. She took her clothes off and I got full touch. I got the impression that another visit with her would go further. The place was busy and she was rushing me a bit at the end. The second time with Ana went about the same. Ana was also fit and cute. Of course YMMV.This post sounds fishy to me. I have been seeing Summer for over 5 years and this does not sound like her at all. First of all, she has several people on this forum that have mentioned she is running a legit business. Secondly, she is the one that answers the door every time a customer comes in and she would never remove her clothes. As I mentioned, she did have an employee there that went much further and she wasted no time in firing her. This post is just not true.

Slammer1976
07-27-23, 14:26
This post sounds fishy to me. I have been seeing Summer for over 5 years and this does not sound like her at all. First of all, she has several people on this forum that have mentioned she is running a legit business. Secondly, she is the one that answers the door every time a customer comes in and she would never remove her clothes. As I mentioned, she did have an employee there that went much further and she wasted no time in firing her. This post is just not true.So your experience is different- that's hardly impossible. Also, why would I make that up? Two visits- two HE. It's not "legit".

Ricp2000
07-28-23, 16:44
Wow, I have know her for some years as well. I have enjoyed each time with her. She is always ready to please her client. This is her third location, and the only location where she is the owner. I guess I have not been to only one who has enjoyed FS with her. Yes, FS, she is amazing. Her small body, and amazing talent on the way she will work you. She has never failed to take care of me in every way possible. No need to argue over her, she takes care of each client the way she sees fit.

VegasBoy6
07-29-23, 07:15
Wow, I have know her for some years as well. I have enjoyed each time with her. She is always ready to please her client. This is her third location, and the only location where she is the owner. I guess I have not been to only one who has enjoyed FS with her. Yes, FS, she is amazing. Her small body, and amazing talent on the way she will work you. She has never failed to take care of me in every way possible. No need to argue over her, she takes care of each client the way she sees fit.Funny, your post on 3/19 and 4/18 never mention FS and you said she was 100% legit. Do you have more than one handle?

BenzTraveler
07-29-23, 09:15
Funny, your post on 3/19 and 4/18 never mention FS and you said she was 100% legit. Do you have more than one handle?I agree with Ric as well, if she knows you she will take of you for sure, Vegas Boy you must be real attached to her to claimed to have known her for 5 years yet you have never written any reviews on any web sites till this year, interesting.

Ricp2000
07-29-23, 12:57
I agree with Ric as well, if she knows you she will take of you for sure, Vegas Boy you must be real attached to her to claimed to have known her for 5 years yet you have never written any reviews on any web sites till this year, interesting.BenzTraveler, I have to agree with you there. It is amazing that one person to know so much yet can't back up his claims. I bet he thinks she belongs to him and only does stuff with him and no one else. Maybe that is why he gets up in arms when someone else says that got more then a HJ from her. I don't have to nor do I post each and every vist, I am her for the entertainment, and some of the mongers take it to heart with the providers, thinking that they are there one and only. Get a life and grow up, they are there for the extra money.

VegasBoy6
07-29-23, 13:45
BenzTraveler, I have to agree with you there. It is amazing that one person to know so much yet can't back up his claims. I bet he thinks she belongs to him and only does stuff with him and no one else. Maybe that is why he gets up in arms when someone else says that got more then a HJ from her. I don't have to nor do I post each and every vist, I am her for the entertainment, and some of the mongers take it to heart with the providers, thinking that they are there one and only. Get a life and grow up, they are there for the extra money.No, I know I am not the only one and I don't kiss and tell on every provider I see. Not up in arms at all. I know it was a lie to say she took her clothes off and it seems funny that Ricp2000 says one thing one day and another thing another day. Also he reported about another place that had video cameras in the room with nothing to back it up. Seems a couple of people are just out to spread false info on here. If you are honest about your posts then no problem. Just check your reasons for putting info out there and ask yourself if you are doing a service or trying to make more of something that really happened. While I am not trying to discourage people from posting, sometimes the bullshit monitor goes off.

VegasBoy6
07-29-23, 13:47
I agree with Ric as well, if she knows you she will take of you for sure, Vegas Boy you must be real attached to her to claimed to have known her for 5 years yet you have never written any reviews on any web sites till this year, interesting.If you look at my history you will see several posts from around the country. Locally, I don't tell about everything in order to protect our playfield. I would hope some of you would be more selective with what you report on, but that is your business.

Ricp2000
07-29-23, 16:57
No, I know I am not the only one and I don't kiss and tell on every provider I see. Not up in arms at all. I know it was a lie to say she took her clothes off and it seems funny that Ricp2000 says one thing one day and another thing another day. Also he reported about another place that had video cameras in the room with nothing to back it up. Seems a couple of people are just out to spread false info on here. If you are honest about your posts then no problem. Just check your reasons for putting info out there and ask yourself if you are doing a service or trying to make more of something that really happened. While I am not trying to discourage people from posting, sometimes the bullshit monitor goes off.Dude, I post what I have seen. If you don't believe no sweat. I just look out and I don't make up stuff. You on the other hand are very questionable 🤔. You are all over the map. Makes you wonder if you are with the law. I personally don't care what you think or say. You keep doing you. You are the onlybone who is so very protective of her. Like you believe you and her have a further. Good for you. As I stated I don't post about each and everything or location. I send out messages to ones I know I can trust, and believe me you are not one of them. I have posted some very questionable posts. I don't worry about them I see you for what you are and not an issue for me at all. Just enjoy as I do, I am not tied to any of the ladies, as some believe they are.

BenzTraveler
07-29-23, 17:31
If you look at my history you will see several posts from around the country. Locally, I don't tell about everything in order to protect our playfield. I would hope some of you would be more selective with what you report on, but that is your business.It's just funny you say you have been all over the country and you have known Summer for 5 years but yet you just started to post this year.

Ask yourself this why would you advertise on 1 if the largest SEX websites Skip the Games with hookers and prostitutes if you are a legit AMP? Because it's all about the $$$ the monger clients bring to the table.

Gatka
08-14-23, 15:48
Tried to test my luck at Eve in Columbus as I was passing through the area. Got Susi and she was very sweet and welcoming, held my hand to the table shower. As she was cleaning my back with her hand rubbing in my ass crack, mamasan came in speaking her lingo and I guess some regular came in and wanted Susi. Susi left and mamasan continued my table shower and refused to wash my cock, honestly didn't want her touching me. Mamasan took me back to the room and rubbed my back for about 7-8 minutes. I lost my mood at the whole situation and told her to stop. I paid for the hour and asked for sixty back. Mamasan tried to resist but I started talking more stern and told her you ruined my visit. You don't take away the girl once they start. I will try to go back in a couple months when in the area again but the whole situation was a turn off.

I was sweaty and nasty from activities early in the day in 90 degree heat so 20 for the table shower was worth it to get the stickiness off me for the rest of the ride home. Susi looked good though and I don't think she wanted to leave but mamasan made her. She held her hand in my ass crack the whole time while her and mamasan were fussing about what to do. Oh well maybe next time.

Joker1544
08-20-23, 19:30
Hello just visiting Columbus again.

Wondering aside off Health and Eve if there are any other possible AMP that offer TS?

El Pirata
08-31-23, 14:04
I have seen her multiple times, at Enjoy and she used to be at Foot and Body. Never had FS, but everything else was on the table and she is quite fun. Just a confirming opinion that Enjoy is not only "legit".

Wow, I have know her for some years as well. I have enjoyed each time with her. She is always ready to please her client. This is her third location, and the only location where she is the owner. I guess I have not been to only one who has enjoyed FS with her. Yes, FS, she is amazing. Her small body, and amazing talent on the way she will work you. She has never failed to take care of me in every way possible. No need to argue over her, she takes care of each client the way she sees fit.

JStephen3232
09-05-23, 10:13
Anybody been to Eve recently? Any new girls or the same? Last I was there was a month or so. Saw pinky, beautiful middle aged great tits and seemed to enjoy everything. Hoping they'll get some younger girls in there. Thanks.

Ricp2000
09-11-23, 09:05
Went to Moon and had one amazing time there on yesterday. Two girls working. Paid house money was taken to the room got undressed layed down and she walks in. Turns the light down low and kissed me and said good morning. I said good morning and then she started the massage at my head and back while I was rubbing her legs and butt. She did not mind at all. After maybe 15 minutes she said turn over, and that is when the don't begins. She grabbed my stick and said nice. Bent over and kissed it. She then said you like, I said yes and she started sucking me gotvme nice and hard the stops. Opens the door and leaves. I am like what just happened. She comes back and said sorry, and started back sucking, I pulled her paints down and she was very wet. I fingered her and she was getting off, before I know it I blew my load on her face. She was surprised and grabbed the towel and cleaned up. She asked if I was okay and if I wanted water. I said I am doing well and yes. She left and came back with the water. She finished massaging my feet helped me get dressed and I left. Well worth it.

RicoNasty
09-12-23, 15:21
Went to Moon and had one amazing time there on yesterday. Two girls working. Paid house money was taken to the room got undressed layed down and she walks in. Turns the light down low and kissed me and said good morning. I said good morning and then she started the massage at my head and back while I was rubbing her legs and butt. She did not mind at all. After maybe 15 minutes she said turn over, and that is when the don't begins. She grabbed my stick and said nice. Bent over and kissed it. She then said you like, I said yes and she started sucking me gotvme nice and hard the stops. Opens the door and leaves. I am like what just happened. She comes back and said sorry, and started back sucking, I pulled her paints down and she was very wet. I fingered her and she was getting off, before I know it I blew my load on her face. She was surprised and grabbed the towel and cleaned up. She asked if I was okay and if I wanted water. I said I am doing well and yes. She left and came back with the water. She finished massaging my feet helped me get dressed and I left. Well worth it.Every time I read Ric's post it be sounding like a fairytale, then when I try my luck it doesn't go the way it should lmao.