PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Departed
01-25-16, 04:51
Got around to seeing this one. She posts quite regularly. Emails were made, decent set up. She said she was offering massage at 30 for 30 min and 50 for the hour, extras included. After I secured the outcall location, she came to me. Dark blonde, young (said she was 22). Had a belly but she carried it well and some thick thighs and ass. Ample up top, very firm, and touching was allowed. Massage was decent, she used edible oil, ending in a HJ / BBBJ. Slipped on a cover and finished mish for a grand total of Mr Jackson. Very, very tight. She had a sweet personality, would probably repeat.

LastNameHere
01-25-16, 13:11
That sounds like a pretty great experience and a spectacular rate considering other massage girls are asking. I may go for it. Thanks for the review! You have anyone else you can endorse?

BenzTraveler
01-25-16, 18:21
Got around to seeing this one. She posts quite regularly. Emails were made, decent set up. She said she was offering massage at 30 for 30 min and 50 for the hour, extras included. After I secured the outcall location, she came to me. Dark blonde, young (said she was 22). Had a belly but she carried it well and some thick thighs and ass. Ample up top, very firm, and touching was allowed. Massage was decent, she used edible oil, ending in a HJ / BBBJ. Slipped on a cover and finished mish for a grand total of Mr Jackson. Very, very tight. She had a sweet personality, would probably repeat.Tried emailing her she never responded almost sounded like LE don't see ad anymore.

Was it only outcall or is infall available?

Departed
01-26-16, 09:10
That sounds like a pretty great experience and a spectacular rate considering other massage girls are asking. I may go for it. Thanks for the review! You have anyone else you can endorse?Nah, sorry man. It was a good experience, but I hardly do this anymore. Just had an itch and wanted to share.

Departed
01-26-16, 09:11
Tried emailing her she never responded almost sounded like LE don't see ad anymore.

Was it only outcall or is infall available?Def no uncle LEO, she said she only sees on nights she posts. She was pretty adamnent about me hosting, I think Incall is off the table.

FigLeaf
08-02-16, 23:49
Def no uncle LEO, she said she only sees on nights she posts. She was pretty adamnent about me hosting, I think Incall is off the table.That's what she told me her name was. Took two days to get her to do an outcall to Auburn. Started out emailing back and forth but switched to text where sometimes took a little while to answer texts. Once my dream began, the body rub was decent using baby oil. She told me the extra only included a HJ. CBJ was extra 20 and CFS was an extra 30. CMish, Cstanding mish, Cstanding doggie, and finished with cK9 on the bed. Total damage was $ for the hour. She is a cute in the face young lady. Thick with very nice natural D cups but no DATYwas attempted nor was kissing attempted. Neither were discussed. She does get into the actual act and pretty sure we swapped O's.

I guess the question is wold I repeat. When in the area, I would definitely use her as a fallback option but not my standard choice to go with a BBW.

Still I did enjoy myself and she does a really good job of teasing before settling on details. YMMV.

AlwaysCareful
08-01-20, 14:45
Cool lady offering incall, and out all massages. The only extras she offers is HJ. If you're looking for anything else you may want to go somewhere else. She has a really nice body, and has a great personality. She keeps her nails done, and has great hands. If you're looking for a good HJ, and massage hit her up.

This is her ad: https://columbusga.craigslist.org/bts/d/columbus-relaxing-massage/7162240781.html.