PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BrazzerToFive
06-10-17, 01:48
So. This place is rough, but it is entertaining. Bunch of low life's and the girls, while they each have redeeming qualities, are overall weak in looks but strong in other areas. Tsars If you go with a positive attitude and patience for your clothes smelling like smoke, there is fun to be had.

These girls are real life 5's, but creep up in person since they're all pretty fun.

Not a safe area outside. Questionable individuals inside (regulars).

Hstone77
06-10-17, 22:57
So. This place is rough, but it is entertaining. Bunch of low life's and the girls, while they each have redeeming qualities, are overall weak in looks but strong in other areas. Tsars If you go with a positive attitude and patience for your clothes smelling like smoke, there is fun to be had.

These girls are real life 5's, but creep up in person since they're all pretty fun.

Not a safe area outside. Questionable individuals inside (regulars).LOL how did you end up in this small town?

Haven't been to the dirty rug in years. Takeout seem doable?

Satisfaxxxion
10-21-17, 09:54
LOL how did you end up in this small town?

Haven't been to the dirty rug in years. Takeout seem doable?Takeout used to be almost assured but I haven't been in there in some time. I've been playing down in Jax for quite a while now. Compared to the Rug the clubs down there are worth the drive.

Satisfaxxxion
03-07-18, 17:26
I might have to hit the Rug this weekend just to make sure it's still there. Last time I stopped by it was a whale watcher's paradise, but at least the drinks were pretty reasonable for a strip joint.

Math Guy
04-09-18, 17:31
Any update on the red carpet?

I have been in a few times and it's has been pretty slow, which is actually pretty nice since you wind up along in the VIP area.

Satisfaxxxion
05-20-18, 23:14
Any update on the red carpet?

I have been in a few times and it's has been pretty slow, which is actually pretty nice since you wind up along in the VIP area.Is the door guy still all up in your business in the VIP section? I stopped in for an hour or so a couple of weeks back but never got that far. Some decent bourbon was the only thing that kept it from being a total waste of time.

Taldien55
07-24-21, 11:43
I;m going thru the area this weekend. Thinking of stopping in the REd Carpet. Any Takeout to be had here? Or just skip this place and go to jacksonville?

Satisfaxxxion
07-24-21, 21:28
I;m going thru the area this weekend. Thinking of stopping in the REd Carpet. Any Takeout to be had here? Or just skip this place and go to jacksonville?Just skip it, in my opinion.

Math Guy
09-21-21, 22:30
I;m going thru the area this weekend. Thinking of stopping in the REd Carpet. Any Takeout to be had here? Or just skip this place and go to jacksonville?Skip it. The clubs in Jacksonville are much better.

Baja 910
11-05-23, 19:45
Any updates on this spot. I'll be traveling in and was hoping for a fun time.