PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Satisfaxxxion
07-17-16, 19:34
Anybody finding anything in B'wick? Norwich is a deadzone. Where has the action gone?

Hstone77
07-21-16, 19:37
Yeah its pretty sad round these parts. I've seen a couple of pretty gross ones down MLK but nothing to recommend. Maybe you can try to arrange something at the Red Carpet?

Swiggy
11-22-16, 23:54
Haven't sent anything for months. Anybody got a specific spot where they are at now?

Satisfaxxxion
03-07-18, 17:32
Haven't sent anything for months. Anybody got a specific spot where they are at now?I picked up a WSW named Christine or Christina, not sure which, this past Sunday morning on Norwich. Young blonde, maybe early to mid 20's. Didn't get any digits but if I see her again I'll go back for seconds.

First action I've seen around here in a while. Last time was maybe a month or two ago when I picked up Stormy, who used to dance at Café Risqué in Darien. She had lost a LOT of weight, clearly on the candy diet, to the point I didn't recognize her. I used to hit that place a couple of times a week when it was open, and got dances with her damn near every Friday night. I didn't check for the tat on her thigh but I believe it was her.

Man, the 'Wick is d-e-a-d these days.

DeepTreble
04-09-18, 14:45
I picked up a WSW named Christine or Christina, not sure which, this past Sunday morning on Norwich. Young blonde, maybe early to mid 20's. Didn't get any digits but if I see her again I'll go back for seconds.

First action I've seen around here in a while. Last time was maybe a month or two ago when I picked up Stormy, who used to dance at Caf Risqu in Darien. She had lost a LOT of weight, clearly on the candy diet, to the point I didn't recognize her. I used to hit that place a couple of times a week when it was open, and got dances with her damn near every Friday night. I didn't check for the tat on her thigh but I believe it was her.

Man, the 'Wick is d-e-a-d these days.Anyone got any good contacts? With BP gone surely these girls are getting thirsty.