PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TwiceTwisted39
06-29-15, 17:58
Are there any ladies at toppers who provide extras? Lucky and a couple of others were game but have moved onto Atlanta clubs.

Member #6576
12-15-16, 17:46
Are there any ladies at toppers who provide extras? Lucky and a couple of others were game but have moved onto Atlanta clubs.Did you ever get an answer to this?

Jack Bquick
05-10-17, 14:21
Did you ever get an answer to this?I know this is old but just trying to contribute. Yes extra can be had. VIP they watch heavily depending on the girl but if the girl is willing, anything goes. Also off site situations are easily obtained. Let's just say I know the person in charge there. Can get more info if you need about specific dancers.

Jack Bquick.

JohnWick1
05-12-17, 16:24
I know this is old but just trying to contribute. Yes extra can be had. VIP they watch heavily depending on the girl but if the girl is willing, anything goes. Also off site situations are easily obtained. Let's just say I know the person in charge there. Can get more info if you need about specific dancers.

Jack Bquick.What is the price range and which ones should I go to for on site and off site?

Jack Bquick
05-12-17, 22:26
What is the price range and which ones should I go to for on site and off site?Usually $ will get you BBBJ in VIP. FS I know is option with some dancers but I've never partaken. Names I would have to ask for with my inside person there. Tues-Wed is very slow so they are more eager then. Also girls that leave around 10-11 pm usually are looking for side dough. They come out better during the week like that. Mix of girls are for sale, white and black. That place isn't what it use to be for sure, girls gone downhill. Be careful who you talk to in there, a lot of the BF are in there constantly.

Clamps187
08-24-17, 10:04
Usually $ will get you BBBJ in VIP. FS I know is option with some dancers but I've never partaken. Names I would have to ask for with my inside person there. Tues-Wed is very slow so they are more eager then. Also girls that leave around 10-11 pm usually are looking for side dough. They come out better during the week like that. Mix of girls are for sale, white and black. That place isn't what it use to be for sure, girls gone downhill. Be careful who you talk to in there, a lot of the BF are in there constantly.Did you ever get names of the girls that are willing to do extra?

Ginger1013
09-16-17, 02:40
I've been here the last couple games. I'd love to know who does extras.

If your ever in jacksonville fl. I can lead you in the right direction (.

BingBong184
03-30-18, 15:55
BP has been a desert lately and I was thinking of trying my luck over at Toppers. The last time I went (a year ago) there was only one quality girl among the lot, and I didn't look for any VIP situations. Anyone rec a day of the week / girl who works there? Wouldn't mind a lap dance with bonuses in the VIP room Feel free to PM me. I can give info on local BP and AMP stuff.

RunDmc1972
05-24-18, 09:41
Was there Wednesday 05-23-2018, parking was difficult. Black girl at door seemed bothered to be there. Good first impression. Not.

Bartender was a blonde a little overweight. But service was ok. Even tho I had to wait a few minutes at one point when she was in the back eating some pizza.

Drink prices were decent for a strip club.

I was surprised by the amount of dancers and customers. I got there at 830 stayed till almost one. The place was kinda packed out.

The crowd was most young hipsters on their phones. Was surprised by the amount of female customers. 5-8.

The dj said the same thing all night. No change up. The same thing over and over and over.

About 10 the bathroom troll showed up. This place is kinda of a dive. To have a man in a bathroom with one stall and a urinal seemed over kill. I personally avoid places that have the toilet troll. I understand the goal is to fleece me from my money at a strip club but to pay a dollar every time I piss on a redbull and coorslight night is over kill! Owners please read.

A good selection of girls. They were pretty but nothing overly exciting solid 8's? Only one black. A few foreign. Do not think english was first language.

The backroom dance thingy is confusing. Table side for $10. (which no one got) VIP 25-30? And the executive 35-40?? Plus a cost of a 15 arm band??

There was a extremely drunk bald guy there fell on his ass several times. Security just kept picking him up. And guiding him back to his table. But was not heavy handed as reported. Even tho in this case they should have been.

Did over hear a dancer who was not working that night negotiate some take out service as soon as I got there. She was early 20,s brown hair with glasses.

SpudGun300
01-20-19, 14:10
I was in the area on business middle of December on a Tuesday night. School was out and the town was dead. I stopped in around 8:00 PM. The place was also dead. I sat at the bar and was eventually approached by Anya. Very hot 23,5'5' blonde. Great D's. There was probably another 5-6 girls that night, I think she was the hottest. Hung for a long time, had a few drinks. I did opt for the private back room couch dance. Only us in the room. Hot grinding, licked and played with those luscious tits. Thong stayed on. No fiv but wanted me to go to executive room for $$$ for 30 min. Sorry I was out on that Dances was good. 2 songs. 30 at I'd go back. Only choices in Athens.

RicoC
05-23-19, 02:48
Georgia is a scam. Only indulge in what is happening in your face.

AthensGuy
05-26-19, 21:36
Georgia is a scam. Only indulge in what is happening in your face.Care to elaborate on that at all?

BigSausage
01-03-20, 17:00
Been ripped off drunk there once. They overcharge for dances. I was once on a mission to get one to come home with me for money. I was handing out 20's with my number on it. That didn't work. No one ever called. I don't think any of those girls put out. In general, the girls are scammers but some dance OK. Just don't go back in the back with any of those girls. They'll rob you blind or give you a short dance. Athens needs a new strip club with girls who actually put out. This is my opinion. It would be a smash hit. Working girls only type joint.

HornyMed1
01-22-20, 01:27
I have been to Toppers at least once a month and have enjoyed several of the dancers for VIP. Most of them let your roam but when I went last Friday night I had two dancers who would not let you touch anywhere. Sent each of them packing after one dance. "Halo" is awesome and offered executive for 300. I don't believe this place their "executive" would rate anywhere close to what you get at Follies.

TheWeapon
06-28-20, 09:18
Go see kendall.

Hot and fun. High dollarfor Athens but worth every penny.

I'm from LA and she is def a LA 10.

I have been to Toppers at least once a month and have enjoyed several of the dancers for VIP. Most of them let your roam but when I went last Friday night I had two dancers who would not let you touch anywhere. Sent each of them packing after one dance. "Halo" is awesome and offered executive for 300. I don't believe this place their "executive" would rate anywhere close to what you get at Follies..

Member #6147
11-10-21, 12:34
I have been to Toppers several times recently. They have a bunch of girls on the roster right now and definitely A+ talent. Becca is by far my favorite. I also like Anya. I wouldn't waste the money on Executive because it's basically no different than what you get in the VIP.

TheWeapon
12-04-21, 10:19
Any mileage there? In town now.

Looking to get it in.

I have been to Toppers several times recently. They have a bunch of girls on the roster right now and definitely A+ talent. Becca is by far my favorite. I also like Anya. I wouldn't waste the money on Executive because it's basically no different than what you get in the VIP..

Member #6147
12-15-21, 12:19
Any mileage there? In town now.

Looking to get it in..Sorry. Don't check the forum often. I have not found any girls that offer extras. I have heard that some do but they aren't girls that I would want to get them from. Look for the ones that look drugged out if you are desperate.

Williaro28
03-13-22, 13:53
Going to in Athens for the first time in a few weeks. Is it worth even going to toppers? Saw extras are are not readily available, is that correct? Thank you.

Parkway91
10-15-22, 23:46
Went to the UGA game today. Dropped of my mom and went DT to see what was going on. I used to go to Toppers back in the early 00's so decided to give it a try. Low entry fee at 5 $ but that's where the low end ended. Go in and they have a main stage with 2 poles. There are mostly white girls there. I see a few by the bar conversing. This one really hot white girl who kind of looked like Shannon Elizabeth approached me. Smoking hot; maybe fake tits but everything was perfectly proportioned 10/10. I get 2 dances from her; basic air dances and she says no touching but rubs up to me a bit. She tells me how she worked at Pink Pony in ATL. Just hard for me to imagine a girl of this caliber can make more working the clubs in Athens but more power to her. She goes over the VIP; which is 30 + 30 per dance. I'm doing the math and that's got to be at least 180 for 15 minutes. I tip a few girls on the stage and hang out and try to get some intel. Some of the other cats there were from ATL so they were like me. Another girl probably 7/10 approaches me. She's got a good attitude and we chat for 10 minutes or so. I get 2 dances from her. She's a bit more touchy and I can tell the "no hands" rule really hinders there cashflow, but I'm sure it helps keep the club in good graces w / local LE. Is what it is. I press her a bit more about VIP and she says they can do HH for 500 - wow. I politely turn it down Maybe that's a game day upsell. I've been to some high end strip clubs but I've NEVER heard of 500 for HH in VIP. For 250 I probably would have tried up the 10. She was smoking hot and looked a bit out of place. Overall I would say there were some decent girls and I saw one other AA stripper at was probably 8. 5/10. Overall I'd say this pretty decent club for the size town that Athens is. I would compare it to a smaller scale Pink Pony. Maybe it's cheaper on non-football weekends but not sure what guy would pay 500 for HH in VIP. Not me.

HP333
08-03-23, 23:53
I had been checking out Athens forums past few weeks in prep for my visit for work. I remember post in strip club forum was pretty empty so thought to make a contribution. I was eating downtown Athens on way back to hotel and what so happened to past by tiny sign for Toppers. I didn't believe if that was The Toppers only strip club that was supposedly in Athens. Turns out it was it. So had to check it out. All in all, I enjoyed it. Didn't really go in expecting anything. $5 cover sweet. 2 drink min cool. Throwback Tuesday so they were playing a lot of 90/2000 rap / hits awesome (alone made my night), and the girls of course LOL mostly 7's and up honestly. I wasn't tempted to go in back for the weird $30 VIP + $15 to get back there. Instead I got 2 table dance $10 by 2 ladies (baddest bi+ches there on the thicker side but natural). I got the feeling extras could be had or even take out but that's just my spidey sense and always YMMV. I will be back the next time. Miller buckets 6 for $26 not bad. All in all Pleasantly surprised.