PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
07-04-03, 23:02
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Hampton Inn
12-22-03, 15:01
Well I'm in Watertown visiting old friends and headed out to Southfork for a few beers. As I remember, local girls are average at best and they sometimes bring in 'circuit' girls to bring up the average. There was a circuit girl there named Hunter that was smokin so took her back for a lapdance. I stayed for 3 songs and then asked if there was 'more on the menu'. She gave me her room number at the 'Drake' said to come by after 2:30 a.m.

I went by the room and her and her roommate (another dancer) were there drinking and smoking weed. I was invited in and spent about 2 hours hanging out with them. I finally asked them about some action and was told she had never actually done that, but said I was cute so maybe we could work something out. She was getting ready to ask her roomie to leave but I told her she could stay. She (roomie) is engaged so she wouldn't join, but said she likes to watch. I offered a century note + tip for everything and as many times as I could go that night. She agreed but said it had to be covered. I told her for $100 I wanted bbbj, but would cover for sex. Had a great BBBJCIM, she tried to swallow it all, but I exploded so hard, she gagged a little and lost some. After another beer, I was ready again, so she started by BBBJ and me fingering her. She was very, very wet. She moaned that she wanted me in her so I just jumped right in, she seemed to forget about the condom. I rolled her on top, then finished doggie style, came deep inside her. She got kinda pissed about that, but we ended up taking a shower together and all was forgiven. I gave her another century as a tip if she promised I could see her again. She kept telling me she shouldn't have done that, that she's not a prstitute, just a dancer.

I asked if any other the other girls did this, and she said they were all teases, no action. I'm going to see her tonite. I'll report back.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalizationthroughout the text. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Dirt McGirt
04-21-04, 14:00
This is a report from about a year a go that I will share. I was in Madison on business trip and needed some company so I went cruising the area saw nothing. The I found the college dakota state. I talked to a few of the girls I seen around there and let me tell you these girls will do anything for money. I got a girl to give me head in my car for .40 and got laid the next day for .50. All in all you just have to ask around and see what you can find

Clairvoyant
06-27-04, 10:42
Just relocated to Aberdeen, SD. Wondering if there is any "real action" besides two dingy strip joints.

Thank you guys

My Alias
09-25-04, 08:58
Clairvoyant, those dingy strip bars just got dingier. Six strippers in Aberdeen arrested for dancing too exotically, http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/local/9749105.htm

Clairvoyant
10-01-04, 07:42
I was there and I heard that. The cops here are sticklers.

Any other nice place in SD? I kind of give up on Aberdeen.

J Boy
10-04-04, 03:51
I was in Yankton Friday night. Went to Swedes in Lesterville and the girls were disappointing. Then I headed to the Cockatoo in Yankton. There were several hot girls there. I got some pretty good lap dances from two of them. One girl was traveling there from Sioux City and staying at the same motel I was. We arranged a late night visit. She knock on my door after 2 am. Half and half for $$ was very good.