PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GreyElephant
05-19-15, 10:03
Went to the parlor close to the blind pig yesterday saw Ging Ging, she is an older Chinese lady. She gives a great massage and a very good unhurried HJ I will go back.

GreyElephant
06-07-15, 00:32
Hi all, well it was late Saturday night about 10:40 I need release so I went to Tokyo the madems car was out front open sign was on but no answer. There add says midnight 7 days a week. The last time I was at Tokyo girl did a good job sucked my balls for a good while well I dought I go back hate it when they don't answer the door, I will go see Ging Ging by the blind pig I guess.

Visuman
06-08-15, 08:19
Went to winder to get a massage and maybe a little more. Saw a middle aged asian. Did a decent massage but nothing else. Wouldn't do anything after the flip. Don't know if its the luck of the draw or what.

JokeKing11
06-09-15, 04:51
Hi all, well it was late Saturday night about 10:40 I need release so I went to Tokyo the madems car was out front open sign was on but no answer. There add says midnight 7 days a week. The last time I was at Tokyo girl did a good job sucked my balls for a good while well I dought I go back hate it when they don't answer the door, I will go see Ging Ging by the blind pig I guess.Have you went back to Tokyo yet?

JokeKing11
06-09-15, 12:20
So I went in today and to get a back massage and got a TS she was a middle aged women who had nice boobs. She offered me a HJ but she didn't really look like she was into it. She rushed me and told me to give my self a HJ. I just stood up and left Never going back to this place again.

LostGuy
06-12-15, 00:09
I have had luck with the younger Asian woman. She gives a amazing HJ and will let hands wonder but she will not do more.

JokeKing11
06-15-15, 21:41
I have had luck with the younger Asian woman. She gives a amazing HJ and will let hands wonder but she will not do more.I guess I probably have to call in next time to check if there is a younger asian women, so I can enjoy my time there. How much was it for you?

LostGuy
06-18-15, 23:49
I guess I probably have to call in next time to check if there is a younger asian women, so I can enjoy my time there. How much was it for you?I usually can get out finished around 60 she does a great massage.

JokeKing11
06-20-15, 09:59
I usually can get out finished around 60 she does a great massage.I don't know maybe it was just me because I payed for 30 minutes. Did you pay for 30 or 60 minutes?

LostGuy
06-29-15, 03:07
I don't know maybe it was just me because I payed for 30 minutes. Did you pay for 30 or 60 minutes?Started with 60 minutes now down to 30 minutes just flirt with her.

JokeKing11
07-02-15, 21:06
Anyone got recent reports on Wellness Spa?

LostGuy
07-05-15, 00:46
Anyone got recent reports on Wellness Spa?Where is that?

JokeKing11
07-07-15, 10:56
Where is that?It should be behind the blind pig tavern.

LostGuy
07-08-15, 07:56
It should be behind the blind pig tavern.O yeah forgot about that one I have only gotten HJ and its a everytime go to place she does not rush either. Want to say it was around 60 I haven't been in a month or so.

JokeKing11
07-08-15, 22:01
O yeah forgot about that one I have only gotten HJ and its a everytime go to place she does not rush either. Want to say it was around 60 I haven't been in a month or so.I've never been there and was wondering, are there younger or older women working there? Are they dressed like how they are dressed in tokyo?

LostGuy
07-09-15, 07:49
I've never been there and was wondering, are there younger or older women working there? Are they dressed like how they are dressed in tokyo?Older lady but can't remember how she was dressed.

JokeKing11
07-11-15, 13:48
Older lady but can't remember how she was dressed.I guess I'll keep going to tokyo then. I like how they dress over there.

LostGuy
07-20-15, 08:35
I guess I'll keep going to tokyo then. I like how they dress over there.How much do they charge at Tokyo?

JokeKing11
07-20-15, 19:05
How much do they charge at Tokyo?Should be around 60.

JokeKing11
07-21-15, 12:50
Anyone have any reports on lulu's massage in winder?

Pot1134
07-21-15, 21:43
Went to Wellness near the blind pig in Athens. There is an older and a younger lady there. Got the older one. Unreliable massage for $50 hr. The HJ was 50 extra. Ended on giving her 40. Good job but perfer them to be dresses in short skirts or dress, not tights that these two, had on. Amazing massage.

Anyone got recent reports on Wellness Spa?

LostGuy
07-22-15, 01:46
Anyone have any reports on lulu's massage in winder?Lulus is hit or miss I have only had misses LOL but haven't been in a few months.

TwiceTwisted39
07-22-15, 05:22
Went to Wellness near the blind pig in Athens. There is an older and a younger lady there. Got the older one. Unreliable massage for $50 hr. The HJ was 50 extra. Ended on giving her 40. Good job but perfer them to be dresses in short skirts or dress, not tights that these two, had on. Amazing massage.Do they let hands wander?

JokeKing11
07-24-15, 13:08
Went to Wellness near the blind pig in Athens. There is an older and a younger lady there. Got the older one. Unreliable massage for $50 hr. The HJ was 50 extra. Ended on giving her 40. Good job but perfer them to be dresses in short skirts or dress, not tights that these two, had on. Amazing massage.How old do you think the older lady is like 40-45?

GreyElephant
07-27-15, 22:32
Went to the spa close to the blind pig got Gin gin older Chinese lady, She give a great massage one of the best. She also gives a good un rushed HJ Happy Hunting.

JokeKing11
07-29-15, 15:26
So for the people who have been to tokyo and wellness which one do you prefer and why?

Pot1134
09-02-15, 06:29
Yes, especially during ending. Very nice.

Do they let hands wander?

GreyElephant
09-05-15, 20:02
So for the people who have been to tokyo and wellness which one do you prefer and why?I have not been to Tokyo in a long time I tried to go a month ago maybe, it was a Saturday night about 10:30 and they did not answer the door. Maybe I will give Tokyo a try again. Wellness does a very good massage and good happy ending.

GreyElephant
09-25-15, 11:42
Anyone tried Roal Spa kind of across the street from Red lobster?

Pot1134
09-28-15, 17:03
Closer to 40 and nice looking. Thin and rather tall.

How old do you think the older lady is like 40-45?

Pot1134
09-28-15, 18:31
What's the latest on Lu Lu's in Winder? Anyone get a HJ there? Is it easy to find?

Pot1134
09-29-15, 23:06
After waiting for Wellness to open, I called to find out that Wellness is now Royal across from Red Lobster. They moved in today and we very busy. I didn't stay or wait.

Anyone tried Roal Spa kind of across the street from Red lobster?

Pot1134
09-29-15, 23:24
After the Wellness move and delay, I decided to return to Angel next to Racetrack. I must say I had a great time. After the $50 hourly fee, Lucy came in and turned out the lights. It was really dark. She is the older one with Riki the younger one. Lucy normally does a hard thorough massage. Today she lit into the gluteus max and spent about 20 minutes with the butt to ankles. She worked on the butt crack and butt for sure. I bet I have the oilest and cleanest butt hole in the state. She did not take the plunge inside, but wore the outside out. There was lots of playing with the boys since I was lifting up to assist. The soft caressing of the boys was amazing. She didn't even get up to the shoulders. I was actually there an hour.

There was plenty of OTC roaming that was better than the last time. But on the flip, she blocks the front so no touching there. She did allow under the bra rubs that were nice during the great HJ. She had on black tights and a red t shirt. All in all a good time. Tipped $30 this time, 10 more than the last. She hugged and asked me to come back. Considering the price and the experience, I will return.

Mr.Inch
10-02-15, 15:27
After the Wellness move and delay, I decided to return to Angel next to Racetrack. I must say I had a great time. After the $50 hourly fee, Lucy came in and turned out the lights. It was really dark. She is the older one with Riki the younger one. Lucy normally does a hard thorough massage. Today she lit into the gluteus max and spent about 20 minutes with the butt to ankles. She worked on the butt crack and butt for sure. I bet I have the oilest and cleanest butt hole in the state. She did not take the plunge inside, but wore the outside out. There was lots of playing with the boys since I was lifting up to assist. The soft caressing of the boys was amazing. She didn't even get up to the shoulders. I was actually there an hour.

There was plenty of OTC roaming that was better than the last time. But on the flip, she blocks the front so no touching there. She did allow under the bra rubs that were nice during the great HJ. She had on black tights and a red t shirt. All in all a good time. Tipped $30 this time, 10 more than the last. She hugged and asked me to come back. Considering the price and the experience, I will return.Where is this? Sounds fun.

Mr.Inch
10-02-15, 21:20
Where is this? Sounds fun.Went. Got the lady in red shirt. Seen the A cups. Glad the lights were almost off cause don't know if I could of gotten it up for a HJ if they were on. 50 hr but got half of that even tho they took it upfront for the whole hr. I didn't complain for shortening me 30 min cause they look like they are starving around there. She worked on the HJ for 20 min tho succeeded 1st time but won't go back. Thanks for the Intel tho, she plugged me up a little but told her not today. They use a quart of oil on for the massage and suck at cleaning up the spill. Oh well, 80 out for 30 min, and I was really looking for the hr.

Member #6576
10-11-15, 22:40
What's the latest on Lu Lu's in Winder? Anyone get a HJ there? Is it easy to find?Average HJ on my only visit. I'd like to find somewhere in that area for a BJ or FS.

Pot1134
10-13-15, 20:15
Never been there but might one day. If you do find a little more please share. I will do the same.

Average HJ on my only visit. I'd like to find somewhere in that area for a BJ or FS.

Pot1134
10-13-15, 20:19
It is next to Racerack in Athens. It is one block from the Athens mall on main road. It is in between the mattress store and jewelry store if I am not mistaken.

Where is this? Sounds fun.

JokeKing11
10-19-15, 12:33
Has anyone tried royal massage?

Pot1134
10-19-15, 20:56
Wellness spa is now Royal. So the Wellness ladies are there. I enjoy those ladies, especially the tall skinny one.

Has anyone tried royal massage?

Pot1134
10-20-15, 14:27
Went to Angel today and asked for Riki the younger lady. Wow was she attractive and twenty years younger than the old lady. She was slim but had nice be cups (natural). She said the older lady took most of the business and you had to ask for Riki. She was all over me thanking me for asking for her. Had a great experience. I was all over those eraser sized nipples in about ten minutes. Got the pants down to the knees in a few more. She even acted like she was giving me a BJ. One of the best CAMP experiences I have ever had. She was really fun to be with and damn good looking too. I will be back soon.

FastChevy229
10-23-15, 22:37
https://athensga.craigslist.org/thp/5281334839.html, has any one been with her. Pm me / or post.

Vitoshi
10-27-15, 11:59
Do all these places have only asian staff? Thanks.

Pot1134
10-27-15, 21:46
Yes, the ones I have gone to are Asian. Mostly Chinese.

Do all these places have only asian staff? Thanks.

Vitoshi
10-28-15, 12:49
Yes, the ones I have gone to are Asian. Mostly Chinese.Thanks. It would be nice to have some variety.

JerekDeter
10-30-15, 01:17
For those who were asking about it.

http://www.barrowjournal.com/archives/10325-Winder-massage-parlor-closed-after-arrests-for-sexual-acts.html

SmallGuy
11-05-15, 21:06
For those who were asking about it.

http://www.barrowjournal.com/archives/10325-Winder-massage-parlor-closed-after-arrests-for-sexual-acts.htmlThey offered good massage and for the full hour. Sad that they are shutdown.

The one near the Racetrack (Angel?) charges for the full hour but does only for 30 minutes and.

The quality is so so.

Pot1134
11-06-15, 19:57
Have you tried Riki at Angel? 30 minutes with her is better than an hour with anyone else.

They offered good massage and for the full hour. Sad that they are shutdown.

The one near the Racetrack (Angel?) charges for the full hour but does only for 30 minutes and.

The quality is so so.

Atown2
11-14-15, 12:35
Would like to find someone local for massage with happy ending. Anyone able to point me towards someone?

PM me if you know of anyone in the area. Tia.

Vitoshi
11-14-15, 18:32
Would like to find someone local for massage with happy ending. Anyone able to point me towards someone?

PM me if you know of anyone in the area. Tia.Does anybody know if Kelly is still working?

Atown2
11-15-15, 03:27
Does anybody know if Kelly is still working?Last time I saw her was maybe 2 months ago. She looked terrible. Gained a lot of weight and had a shitty.

Dye job done with her hair. Still decent massage and HE. Not as good as she use to be.

Mr.Inch
11-15-15, 17:00
Have you tried Riki at Angel? 30 minutes with her is better than an hour with anyone else.I wonder if I go there and ask for half hr, do I get a 15 min massage? If this time they try to pull that crap on me I sure would only pay for 15 min massage. Might give this one a shot again later today.

GreyElephant
11-16-15, 16:33
Anyone been to Tokyo Spa lately their add on backpage says new management. Just wondered if they go someone new there Thanks.

FastChevy229
11-16-15, 19:59

PM me if you know of anyone in the area. Tia.Pm me too, would like know.

AhnArt
11-19-15, 18:48
I drove by there and called then a few times and got NO answer.

Pot1134
11-21-15, 21:19
Any more info on Angel? I don't really want to drive all the way there and it still is closed.

I drove by there and called then a few times and got NO answer.

Pot1134
11-29-15, 21:32
Angel massage in Athens is open. Will go back this week.

MassagePerv
12-01-15, 13:46
Angel massage in Athens is open. Will go back this week.Anyone know why they closed?

Is this the one the Has Rikki? I have been pondering her for a while now!

JokeKing11
12-01-15, 16:56
Any new news on Tokyo spa?

Pot1134
12-01-15, 19:51
Yes, Angel is where Rikki is. You can tell her you were referred by someone. Lots more teasing than massage, but fun. I don't know why they closed. I haven't been out there in a few weeks.

Anyone know why they closed?

Is this the one the Has Rikki? I have been pondering her for a while now!

Vitoshi
12-04-15, 09:54
Angel massage in Athens is open. Will go back this week.Dove by yesterday and saw it open but didn't have time to try. What's the general procedure like, before the flip?

Visuman
12-16-15, 09:11
Has anyone tried royal massage?Tried Royal spa. Got the older woman Cindi. Pretty good massage and HE. Just too much oil. Took a while to clean up.

BrianHenderson
12-26-15, 10:24
Been to Tokyo but it has been awhile. Any recent thoughts on Tokyo, Royal, King, or Angel?

JoeMan99
01-08-16, 18:04
Any of the places in town have any younger women? Been to Royal and Angel a couple times and had 50+ providers. Went to Tokyo only once a couple years ago and had a bad experience, haha.

Give me the low down on current girls!

Mr.Inch
01-08-16, 22:38
Went here: http://athensga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-full-body-massage-4999hr-asian-massage-table-shower-available/24934308.

Nothing worth talking about, got a handy at 40 and regret it. She says 100 to see her big ol rack, seen it in the 40. Only way she could get it up was if she let me see, she obliged. Calls herself V, Ain't worth it.

MassagePerv
01-19-16, 10:51
Yes, Angel is where Rikki is. You can tell her you were referred by someone. Lots more teasing than massage, but fun. I don't know why they closed. I haven't been out there in a few weeks.Hey Man.

Is rikki still there?

I may have some time today!

Only want her. Not the older one!

MassagePerv
01-19-16, 10:58
Went here: http://athensga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-full-body-massage-4999hr-asian-massage-table-shower-available/24934308.

Nothing worth talking about, got a handy at 40 and regret it. She says 100 to see her big ol rack, seen it in the 40. Only way she could get it up was if she let me see, she obliged. Calls herself V, Ain't worth it.Hey Man,

Happy New Year!

I see you been Busy Bangin them Out!!

Have you had the Rikki chick from Angel?

Supposedly the Young one?

I'm down there today. Maybe want to switch it up!!

MassagePerv
01-19-16, 17:44
Went. Got the lady in red shirt. Seen the A cups. Glad the lights were almost off cause don't know if I could of gotten it up for a HJ if they were on. 50 hr but got half of that even tho they took it upfront for the whole hr. I didn't complain for shortening me 30 min cause they look like they are starving around there. She worked on the HJ for 20 min tho succeeded 1st time but won't go back. Thanks for the Intel tho, she plugged me up a little but told her not today. They use a quart of oil on for the massage and suck at cleaning up the spill. Oh well, 80 out for 30 min, and I was really looking for the hr.And had the A cups!!

It was a strange deal though, because when I went in was greeted by the older lady.

Asked her if she was Lucy? She says no, Lucy go back to China.

Out from the bathroom pops a very cute younger one!! Ok!

Are you Rikki? She says you want "Wikki" I said Yes "Rikki".

So after bantering around with her for a bit I used restroom and then meet her in the room.

She was checking me out why I ask for Lucy and I said a friend recommended me come here and ask for Rikki.

Are you Rikki? She says, I am "Young Ying" my Chinese name. So there you have it, she didn't admit to being Rikki or Wikki!

But she is very pretty, slim and the type of tits I Like!

So she tells me it's the other Lady's turn and I said I didn't want other Lady.

If she comes in here I will Leave!

That set the tone and of course I had to pay her $50 for 1 hr!

She started out well. Nice warm up and now I have to find out how firm those thighs and that Ass was!

She responded appropriately and honestly things worked out mostly in my favor!

Excelled at tease and Glute massage!

Not really a wild dirty girl like I like but, there's promise there!

She had the smallest ass I have ever seen but I wanted it bad!! .

Over all I would return as she has personality and is coachable!

Told her several times how nice she looked and how pretty she looks!

That can go a long way!

PM if you want more details. $50 for 50 minutes and I tipped $30 and told her it would be more but she shorted me 10 minutes!

JokeKing11
01-22-16, 03:49
Any new news on tokyo?

GreyElephant
01-28-16, 23:46
Any new news on tokyo?Went last week got I think Jenny nice tits a little cubby but not bad. Good BJ massage sucked and kind of a dead lay LOL.

MassagePerv
02-02-16, 11:38
Went last week got I think Jenny nice tits a little cubby but not bad. Good BJ massage sucked and kind of a dead lay LOL.I used to go years ago! I liked the TS and always had different experiences (of course) based on the girls.

I was cheap back then and actually I still am cheap, unless they have ultra smooth pussy and lose their mind when touched!

Best time I had there was one who liked playing the game "You do to me what I do to you"!

She was fun and got off as much as I did!

Sounds like Jenny was just there for use!

GreyElephant
02-07-16, 14:27
Went to Lucky 7 yesterday Really good experience Good looking Korean girl Lisa I think good english nice body good massage. Door cost is high but at least for me it was worth the extra. It is 80 for an Hour. I will return when my travels take me that way. It is in Covington GA.

JoeMan99
02-17-16, 20:37
Went to Lucky 7 yesterday Really good experience Good looking Korean girl Lisa I think good english nice body good massage. Door cost is high but at least for me it was worth the extra. It is 80 for an Hour. I will return when my travels take me that way. It is in Covington GA.Can you tell us more about the service you experienced?

Mr.Inch
02-26-16, 12:51
Any info on this ?

http://athensga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-greek-moments/32983988

I think it might be a tranny tho, anyone can confirm so i DO NOT go?

Vitoshi
02-29-16, 10:32
Any info on this ?

I think it might be a tranny tho, anyone can confirm so i DO NOT go?LOL looks like it's in Athens, Greece.

Atown2
02-29-16, 10:45
Any info on this ?

I think it might be a tranny tho, anyone can confirm so i DO NOT go?I checked her number and that appears to be the case.

Atown2
04-10-16, 15:17
Here in Athens? Someone that doesn't really advertise.

Kinda want to stray off the beaten path and find a regular.

That doesn't draw a.

Lot of attention to herself. Looking for a Caucasian lady. Age doesn't matter.

You can PM the info if you want.

Thanks.

Horn Dog Too
04-19-16, 21:23
OK, so if you are a traveling monger and are staying on Old National Highway near the airport in the Super 8, Quality Inn, Baymont or Ramada Plaza there is a little spa with a big massage sign about 100 yards from the Waffle House. I had the need for some stress relief and couldn't find any reliable info here or on rubmaps so I thought I'd just head over and TOFTT. I figured the worst that could happen is a pretty good massage.

I walked in and an Asian dude is sitting behind the desk. Doh! Red Flag #1. I ask how many ladies are working. He says three. I didn't want to be naked on a table and he walk back in to do my rub. I pay him the 69 for the hour, and he takes me down the hall and puts me into a room. I disrobe and just as I'm laying down in walks Lisa, an older asian lady. Not ugly, not pretty, just older and Asian. I say hello and lay down on the table. She puts a towel on my back neck to Knees. Doh! Red Flag # 2. That didn't stay there long though and she got into a really good massage. I mean a really good massage. As she was doing my ass she wasn't tickling the boys or giving any indication of any fun to come. Doh! Red flag #3. She flips me over and puts a towel over the boys. Doh! Red Flag # 4. So I've about given up on any hope for an HE and just lay there with my eyes closed to picture miss China of 2014 giving me an excellent head and neck rub. Then she moves down to the legs, off comes the towel and the Red Flags all fall away. Excellent massage of the thighs, inner thighs and lots of contact with the beans and frank. Little Dog notices and rises to the occasion.

Long story short. 69 for the rub. 40 for the tug. I will be back to visit Lisa on any occasion I have to be there.

BTW. No other extras were asked for or offered. I don't think I would have wanted it anyway. Did I mention older and Asian?

Gordonne
04-28-16, 14:47
Went to Tokyo on the tenth year anniversary of my first visit to a massage parlor which was Tokyo. I have been going a couple times a year over the last ten years. Seen some young ones but mostly women in their 40's. Always hoping for the one in her late twenties or early thirties. This visit was different from the start. First off she only asked for $40 for the massage instead of the usual $60. I think her name was Gigi and she looked to be about 40. She gave a half-ass table shower but a really good massage. On the flip she simply said "thank you" and helped me up. This was the very first time I have been to a spa where at least a HJ was not offered. I felt like I walked out in a stupor.

I think I have made my last trip to Tokyo.

ItsMagic
07-16-16, 00:38
Very long day on feet and looking for good work over. Certainly got worked over but not in a good way. Older mamasan said 60 house fee, OK. Cute young girl named Sylvia was my attendant. Started with quick back rub then said massage additional 40, happy ending additional 80 and BJ 140 more. Opted for he. Asked her to work on tired feet for a moment. She rubbed them for about 1 minute then stood on them bracing herself against the wall. After about 2 minutes flipped and went straight to The stroke with lotion. After less Than 10 minutes said sorry time is up, maybe next time. I protested and asked for part of money back but you know where that went. Smile and nod and so Solly maybe next time. Don't go to Tokyo!

Pot1134
08-11-16, 23:36
Angel in Athens has a new girl, Anna. This Venezuelan beauty's real name is Victoria. She looks Asain but speaks only Spanish. I have never seen an Hispanic in a CAMP but it is real. She did the best massage I have ever had. She watched the clock to make sure I got an hour of her time. I couldn't believe it. Her personality is wonderful even though her English is bit limited. If you want a full hour of time, an awesome massage, and a beautiful girl, try Anna or Victoria her real name. I tipped her $50 and she didn't even look at the money nor did she ask for tip. I left very happy.

JokeKing11
08-14-16, 10:39
Angel in Athens has a new girl, Anna. This Venezuelan beauty's real name is Victoria. She looks Asain but speaks only Spanish. I have never seen an Hispanic in a CAMP but it is real. She did the best massage I have ever had. She watched the clock to make sure I got an hour of her time. I couldn't believe it. Her personality is wonderful even though her English is bit limited. If you want a full hour of time, an awesome massage, and a beautiful girl, try Anna or Victoria her real name. I tipped her $50 and she didn't even look at the money nor did she ask for tip. I left very happy.How much for the massage and HE all together?

Pot1134
08-18-16, 14:31
$ in all. Could have been less bit I choose that because it was an amazing massage.

How much for the massage and HE all together?

Atown2
09-01-16, 16:39
In Athens or nearby? Tired of AMPs in this area. You can pm if you would rather not post here. Tia.

JoeMan99
09-09-16, 17:12
Angel in Athens has a new girl, Anna. This Venezuelan beauty's real name is Victoria. She looks Asain but speaks only Spanish. I have never seen an Hispanic in a CAMP but it is real. She did the best massage I have ever had. She watched the clock to make sure I got an hour of her time. I couldn't believe it. Her personality is wonderful even though her English is bit limited. If you want a full hour of time, an awesome massage, and a beautiful girl, try Anna or Victoria her real name. I tipped her $50 and she didn't even look at the money nor did she ask for tip. I left very happy.Angel as in the one on Atlanta highway just west of the loop?

I went there asking for Anna and they were very confused. Haha.

Which one of us has the wrong place?

Pot1134
09-10-16, 13:15
Her real name is Victoria or something. She had just gotten there and I assume she was trying to get a name.

I would ask for the lady from Venezuela.

Lots of change there. I went back a few days after my Anna visit and got a Chinese lady. Said no Anna. Then I saw her. Same thing happened when I asked for Riki and got Anna. Mother saw Riki.

Angel as in the one on Atlanta highway just west of the loop?

I went there asking for Anna and they were very confused. Haha.

Which one of us has the wrong place?

Pot1134
10-23-16, 20:23
Went back to Angel and drew the Chinese lady again. She has gotten a lot better. Great massage and good attitude. She is very willing to accommodate your wished just don't expect FS or BJ. That will never happen here. I know the Venazulan is still there. She is still me favorite. Very attractive and doesn't cheat your time.

PeterHertz246
11-29-16, 18:24
Anyone visited recently? Worth it? Looks like it's hit or miss from what I've read on the forum.

Also, first time visiting a spa. Anything I should know / expect?

Visuman
02-16-17, 09:14
Went to tokyo and got the big nippled Lucy. Quick massage then went to the BBBJ. A bit rushed but ok.

B Daddy17
02-20-17, 17:48
Went to tokyo and got the big nippled Lucy. Quick massage then went to the BBBJ. A bit rushed but ok.What was the Damage?

Visuman
02-22-17, 08:49
What was the Damage?It was not worth the 1. 7 I paid but I was offered table shower, I declined.

JokeKing11
02-24-17, 10:21
Went to tokyo and got the big nippled Lucy. Quick massage then went to the BBBJ. A bit rushed but ok.Feel like everytime I go there the girls just get older and older.

GreyElephant
04-02-17, 11:25
Witch of the Spa's in town give the best massge my back is killing me.

The Bobster
04-14-17, 20:51
If you're going to come into a massage facility and exclaim to the staff about "HOW EXCITED YOU ARE TO BE BACK" and then go into your session with frequent "OH HOW GOOD THAT FEELS" (ad nauseum), then learn some etiquette. Someone else may be there that could care less how you feel and what you are feeling. Just to clue you in. The walls do not extend to the ceiling. So get this through your feeble brain; that means everyone else can hear what you are doing or saying. Got it? Silver Tundra, black fender flares, GA "G" tag.

GreyElephant
04-22-17, 13:31
If you're going to come into a massage facility and exclaim to the staff about "HOW EXCITED YOU ARE TO BE BACK" and then go into your session with frequent "OH HOW GOOD THAT FEELS" (ad nauseum), then learn some etiquette. Someone else may be there that could care less how you feel and what you are feeling. Just to clue you in. The walls do not extend to the ceiling. So get this through your feeble brain; that means everyone else can hear what you are doing or saying. Got it? Silver Tundra, black fender flares, GA "G" tag.LOL I would have had to let him know to shut up.

ScoreboxMan
04-23-17, 20:56
New to area and will help with the board.

Went to Tokyo and drew Star, she's 30+ with a decent body. I was surprised that a TS wasn't offered, but went with it any way. Started with an okay massage then the flip and quick with the "What would you like" which I had to try the full house. It was rushed which don't know why, I was the only one with an appointment at that time. Oh well typical CMP. Dropped 60 for house and 120 for FS.

What is Fantasy World about, I can only imagine that it's your typical get as much of your cash for nothing.

Top Dog 44
04-24-17, 13:13
New to area and will help with the board.

Went to Tokyo and drew Star, she's 30+ with a decent body. I was surprised that a TS wasn't offered, but went with it any way. Started with an okay massage then the flip and quick with the "What would you like" which I had to try the full house. It was rushed which don't know why, I was the only one with an appointment at that time. Oh well typical CMP. Dropped 60 for house and 120 for FS.

What is Fantasy World about, I can only imagine that it's your typical get as much of your cash for nothing.SBMan,

Tokyo used to be a reasonable place. The girls were attractive, the house fee was $40 (always including a table shower), and you could get everything for $100. The last time I went the masseuse wanted $200! I'm glad you got what you wanted for less.

To answer your question about Fantasy World, it was basically a fully nude strip club where you took care of yourself. The girls were very attractive, and you could take your pick from two or three models. You tipped as they stripped. To my knowledge, it has been closed for years. Has it reopened in a new location?

TD44.

ScoreboxMan
04-24-17, 20:02
Thanks TD44, now after looking a bit further, I see that it is out.

Is there a provider service in Dog Town that has a nice choice of menu to select from. You are welcome to PM me for details.

JohnWick1
05-16-17, 13:29
Has anyone hit up Angel lately and pulled Anna, and if so what was the damage?

Tokyo was not worth it imo, just looking for opinions on angel.

JohnWick1
05-16-17, 17:16
Anyone been to Angel recently? Wondering what the damage is there and if Anna is still in.

Jack Bquick
05-16-17, 22:05
Anyone been to Angel recently? Wondering what the damage is there and if Anna is still in.I've been several times. Gotten an older lady mostly, not a gem. I day early 50's. But always HE and never even asks, just goes to work. I have had a couple of theirs, never got names. Their English was so bad why bother. I did get a nice little spinner type once mid 20's. Her English was awful and hard to communicate but she was nice. Only hand job but little B's were out (because I pulled them out) and FIV. When I went for a feel it was super wet, and she was horny. But she was terrified of the other lady I could tell. I think if she had been in the place alone it would've been a substantial evening. 60 to the house, always tip 40. If things could have been different with the spinner I might have left my whole wallet. Haven't seen her since so I stopped going the last 12 weeks or so. I'd go back if more variety. Let us know if you partake.

Jack Bquick.

Pot1134
05-22-17, 11:35
Anyone tried Royal lately. I went to the former spa before they moved. I had a successful time for $ but have not been since the move. Angel has been my go to, but looking for a change.

Jack Bquick
05-22-17, 13:43
Anyone tried Royal lately. I went to the former spa before they moved. I had a successful time for $ but have not been since the move. Angel has been my go to, but looking for a change.Yes I have been to royal. 3-4 times, can't remember exactly. I have always drawn a 45 yr old plus type. Not too great looking at all. Massage and extra was. 90. Just HJ. Let me play with the girls up top and will allow you to take out. Nothing else though. Tried for more but not sure why I asked as the quality was not great by any means. There once was an early 20's girl at the front desk and I thought I had hit the jackpot but she didn't get up and the other lady led me back. If desperate I guess I would go back, massage was def not the best. A-town has basically no options. I heard a spot opened back up in Winder. Has anyone been there yet??

Jack Bquick.

Jack Bquick
05-25-17, 13:33
Afternoon Gentlemen,

So I decided to TOFTT on this "Newer" spot in Winder (on the man drag). I think they opened in early March and I haven't seen a report on them yet. So I jumped in to test the waters. Walked in and late 20's girl asked me what I wanted, opted for 30 minutes since there was no intel. She had a little weight on her but I wasn't too disappointed. Got undressed blah blah blah. Knock on the door and entered around a 50 yr oldish lady. I think it was the mamasan or possibly the girl at the desks mom, little resemblance. I'm like fuck I want to leave but didn't want to be a dick, so I said its only 30 minutes (.40) stick it out boy. Rub down started with that towel crap like I had coodies, and it was not great. Then finally she moves the towel and uses some oil, got a little better. Now this bird was strong, plus she was a little heavy (I am being nice! So when she's leaning into the rub I am catching probably 150 lbs of force and possibly more tonage (guessing). It was borderline hurting, I have had some strong massages in the past but not painful. Plus I must add she was breathing thru her nose and getting out of breath and would have to occasionally let it out of her mouth because she is so out of shape. It really sounded like a potbelly pig, only way to describe it. I make it thru this ordeal and not sure how. Her English was good, massage 2. 5 at best. On the brief flip I got a decent face massage. Then it was over. Not sure if more is to be had and honestly I didn't want HE from her. The other girl I would have pursued and tried to see if options were available. I also think they thought maybe we were related and I was the famous Uncle LEO. About 18 months ago or so another one in town was shutdown for giving people a good time. They won't last long in that small town if they aren't willing to branch out with the menu. So total damage was. 40, plus. 10 tip. I didn't want to give anything but she huffed and puffed so hard I knew she was going to need some lunch money. If anyone else wants to try fishing in this pond I would like to hear the feedback. It was 11 am when I went and sometimes that is a great time and sometimes not depending on each establishment. All has to do with their mood as you all know.

Be safe. Jack Bquick.

Jack Bquick
05-25-17, 16:41
Fellas,

I struck out earlier in Winder as I posted a little while ago. So I thought I would go to a spot I had been before. Lucky 7 Spa in Covington. I haven't posted a review on this spot before but have been 4 times now. I always get the Hr massage, they do a pretty decent job here regarding that. Damage. 60 for the Hr, not bad for what you get. I have had 4 different ladies every time, all Asians except for today. The lady that was working today was either middle eastern or Peruvian I am guessing. She is very sexual, I would say 40 yr old maybe even 45 yr old. But nice body for that age. I could tell today was not her first time, probably been in this area of business for years. Everything covered, got FS with no problem. She does whisper about everything, because of landlord / neighboring offices. They are in a small residential office strip kind of place. Mamasan remembers me so she didn't have to whisper because of her. Once the fun started she was not so quiet (so why whisper? She gave a decent CBJ, licked the fellas below, and for a second or so I think she was entertaining a RIM'er. But then she mounted up and gave her a ride, went to Doggy, and finished the meeting with Mish. She said her name was Angelic I believe, she was ready to go for it when I first arrived so I got distracted. So all out the door $. 80, . 60 to mama and rest to her. Do the math. Always got FS here, only had a young late 20's once. All the others late 30's and up, but bodies always nice. Go try them out if you are in the area.

Good Luck To All.

Jack Bquick.

Jack Bquick
05-30-17, 15:05
Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a regular for massage and other activities outside of the AMP scene in or around Athens. The options for AMP in this area is very tiring, would be willing to look at 30 mile radius. I already travel to Atlanta for business but would like closer options when I get the itch. Does anyone have a recommendation or an UTR that they want to share? I had one and she is no longer in the business and I am looking for something ongoing if all areas line up. Any help is much appreciated. PM if you feel more comfortable about sharing info. I WILL not share what is shared with me unless given the green light.

Jack Bquick.

Jack Bquick
05-30-17, 15:08
Fellas,

I struck out earlier in Winder as I posted a little while ago. So I thought I would go to a spot I had been before. Lucky 7 Spa in Covington. I haven't posted a review on this spot before but have been 4 times now. I always get the Hr massage, they do a pretty decent job here regarding that. Damage. 60 for the Hr, not bad for what you get. I have had 4 different ladies every time, all Asians except for today. The lady that was working today was either middle eastern or Peruvian I am guessing. She is very sexual, I would say 40 yr old maybe even 45 yr old. But nice body for that age. I could tell today was not her first time, probably been in this area of business for years. Everything covered, got FS with no problem. She does whisper about everything, because of landlord / neighboring offices. They are in a small residential office strip kind of place. Mamasan remembers me so she didn't have to whisper because of her. Once the fun started she was not so quiet (so why whisper? She gave a decent CBJ, licked the fellas below, and for a second or so I think she was entertaining a RIM'er. But then she mounted up and gave her a ride, went to Doggy, and finished the meeting with Mish. She said her name was Angelic I believe, she was ready to go for it when I first arrived so I got distracted. So all out the door $. 80, . 60 to mama and rest to her. Do the math. Always got FS here, only had a young late 20's once. All the others late 30's and up, but bodies always nice. Go try them out if you are in the area.

Good Luck To All.

Jack Bquick.Hey Guys,

Quick update about Lucky 7 Spa. I went by today for another dose and the place is looking like its shutdown. No "Open" sign flashing and I didn't see it even hanging in the window off. I called and it just rang. Not sure if its done for good or not. Hell I just went last week, but I know they aren't getting strong traffic. I will check on it again in a few weeks. If anyone knows anything update the board.

J Bquick.

Jack Bquick
06-06-17, 10:40
What up boys.

I posted in the ATL section two spots in Braselton. Thought ATL was closer so I placed on there if you want to read. Nothing good but you need to be aware if you are looking at some of the ads on CL. Just trying to save folks some dough.

Jack Bquick.

Jaguar57
06-26-17, 11:33
Hey Guys,

Quick update about Lucky 7 Spa. I went by today for another dose and the place is looking like its shutdown. No "Open" sign flashing and I didn't see it even hanging in the window off. I called and it just rang. Not sure if its done for good or not. Hell I just went last week, but I know they aren't getting strong traffic. I will check on it again in a few weeks. If anyone knows anything update the board.

J Bquick.Jack,

Sending you a PM.

Thanks,

Jag.

B Daddy17
08-11-17, 22:18
Stopped into Royal on Broad St today and drew Tina. She spoke limited English but was good enough to do her job. Started with nice TS that was very thorough then proceeded to the massage table. Very good massage that covered ALL my aches and pains. She's a very nice lady that will leave you satisfied. Tina is 40 ish, cute, short, thin with A's and usual flat ass. There were a few other providers there but only saw their legs as I passed the room, but looked like potential. 60/60 I will repeat.

DifferentDays
08-28-17, 15:08
I was in the area, just passing through. I had a legitament muscle ache in upper back / neck area. So I decided on making a stop here despite not seeing a recent review. Mickey seemed to be the only person in house around 1 pm. Low to mid 30's.

Why do the thicker ones like to walk on your back? LOL.

That said she did focus on my problem neck / back area. I'd rate the massage as a five. She wanted to get to tip. Offered all three options, so I just said HJ. She took her time with this and was attentive to all areas. Fake balloons shown for effect.

60/40 out the door.

JohnWick1
09-19-17, 09:50
Anyone have recent positive experience at Royal or Angel?

JokeKing11
02-05-18, 02:11
Went to Tokyo the other day. Mid 30's. 60/40 got out feeling refreshed.

Jaguar57
02-08-18, 17:38
Stopped by Tokyo, but MMS said an hour wait, so I headed over to Massage Angel. Last time I got a greedy old lady, but this time I drew Yung Yung. Pretty with a little muffin top. Quite playful and good attitude. Would do her again but will be better prepared next time.

JokeKing11
02-09-18, 12:45
Stopped by Tokyo, but MMS said an hour wait, so I headed over to Massage Angel. Last time I got a greedy old lady, but this time I drew Yung Yung. Pretty with a little muffin top. Quite playful and good attitude. Would do her again but will be better prepared next time.HE? Price?

InsideAMilf
03-20-18, 15:18
Stopped by Tokyo, but MMS said an hour wait, so I headed over to Massage Angel. Last time I got a greedy old lady, but this time I drew Yung Yung. Pretty with a little muffin top. Quite playful and good attitude. Would do her again but will be better prepared next time.Been thinking of trying this out but a little concerned my vehicle will be easily seen.

Jack Bquick
03-21-18, 18:37
Been thinking of trying this out but a little concerned my vehicle will be easily seen.There's always some open parking spots in the gas station next door. Or park in the goodwill lot, GS is better though. Can go in there afterwards and wash up if you need to.

Jack.

Echoz
03-22-18, 00:08
Ok my friends. It's been a minute since I have been able to get out. Not crazy about Tokyo or Angel. Is there anyplace else in Athens?? Or will I have to bite the bullet and go to the ATL.

Jaguar57
03-23-18, 10:33
Ok my friends. It's been a minute since I have been able to get out. Not crazy about Tokyo or Angel. Is there anyplace else in Athens?? Or will I have to bite the bullet and go to the ATL.Your only other choice is Royal on the same road but past Alps. I've only been there once and had a good time, but from what I hear it's hit or miss, too.

Hobby Cat 55
03-23-18, 10:59
Coming through Commerce / I85 area today. Any AMP's that are in that area these days or independents?

BingBong184
03-30-18, 15:40
Have been to Royal and Angel a few times this year so far. Royal is same as always, though Nana seems to be back from a long hiatus. I've mainly been seeing Lucy there. You know what to expect there. As for Angel, the girls there seem to be getting more open to more. The last few times I went tops were taken off as soon as I flipped, which even led to Russian on one visit. Same girls as always, but I haven't seen that super tiny skinny one in a while. Anyone know if she's still there? As for Tokyo, I haven't been in a coup; e years, as it never floated my boat. Any chance they've improved recently?

TheRonChapman
03-31-18, 08:10
Any intel? She looks way to hot for it to be true.

http://athensga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/eroticsensual-massage-from-exotic-masseuse-770-765-0776-permanent-location-duluth-ga/90930707

JokeKing11
04-02-18, 12:18
Have been to Royal and Angel a few times this year so far. Royal is same as always, though Nana seems to be back from a long hiatus. I've mainly been seeing Lucy there. You know what to expect there. As for Angel, the girls there seem to be getting more open to more. The last few times I went tops were taken off as soon as I flipped, which even led to Russian on one visit. Same girls as always, but I haven't seen that super tiny skinny one in a while. Anyone know if she's still there? As for Tokyo, I haven't been in a coup; e years, as it never floated my boat. Any chance they've improved recently?How are the girls usually at royal? Been to angel but seemed to usually get the older lady, so stopped going for a while.

BingBong184
04-03-18, 14:30
How are the girls usually at royal? Been to angel but seemed to usually get the older lady, so stopped going for a while.They are younger than the lady you mention, but nothing to write home about.

DaHammer
05-25-18, 08:57
Went back there ant the extremely cute Mamasan was the only one there. She said "I take care of you. Went for the table shower and full service. Definite 9 in the looks department and killer body. The FS was beyond a ten. Amazing and as satisfying experience I have ever had at an AMP.

Mush
08-03-18, 19:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

In 16 years your seventh ever post was to tell guys not to post. You suck up info for 16 years, contributing next to nothing and then do this?

Fuck off

A2

Wr400
09-12-18, 16:17
Can someone tell me best place to go tonight can't go to Atlanta.

JohnJames01
10-06-18, 09:43
Anything new on Angel or Royal. I've been to both once but nothing to write home about.

Pool Noodle
10-22-18, 19:18
Delilah recently started posting that she is available in the Greenville SC area. I was thinking about checking her out.

http://greenville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/feeling-neglected-me-townv/427286723507

My research indicates that she has been doing massages for 5-10 years and worked out of Hiawassee GA and Winder GA.

Any info appreciated. Feel free to PM.

Regards,

The Noodle.

AthensGuy
10-27-18, 16:36
Delilah recently started posting that she is available in the Greenville SC area. I was thinking about checking her out.

http://greenville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/feeling-neglected-me-townv/427286723507

My research indicates that she has been doing massages for 5-10 years and worked out of Hiawassee GA and Winder GA.

Regards,

The Noodle.She is good. I used to see her when she lived in Athens and also once she moved to Winder. I have not seen her in years so YMMV on my report but she was super cool. She never watched the clock and even lowered her rates after I saw her a couple of times without me asking. She went far beyond GFE. I used to drive almost an hour to see her for one hour and she would just let me stay the night. She would even cook for me. She's very friendly and loves to talk. A couple of those pictures on her ad are quite old; she was using them when I used to see her. Service is good. She's down for just about anything once she gets comfortable.

Abyss23
11-12-18, 10:52
I'll be staying in Braselton this week. Any options closer than Athens or Atlanta?

Jaguar57
11-12-18, 11:28
I'll be staying in Braselton this week. Any options closer than Athens or Atlanta?Sun Spa in Buford might be the closest. Older woman that treated me right when I went.

Abyss23
11-12-18, 14:06
Sun Spa in Buford might be the closest. Older woman that treated me right when I went.Appreciate the response.

SpaKing
11-29-18, 17:55
Went back there ant the extremely cute Mamasan was the only one there. She said "I take care of you. Went for the table shower and full service. Definite 9 in the looks department and killer body. The FS was beyond a ten. Amazing and as satisfying experience I have ever had at an AMP.Was that Gina who has been there for a few years? She is bad ass. Got pissed at me for some reason. She thinks I told some people about her.

DaHammer
11-30-18, 13:39
Don't know. Really cute mamasan with killer body. Young for a mamasan no attitude at all.

Niteluvr
11-30-18, 15:42

Regards,

The Noodle.I saw Delilah a couple of years ago in a rundown trailer park in Winder and wish I hadn't. When she bent over doggie style, her pussy had the most horrific smell. When I told her I couldn't continue, she went batshit crazy on me. She had no massage skills and the BBBJ was very lackluster. I would avoid her at all costs.

HaneDales
12-01-18, 15:27
I saw Delilah a couple of years ago in a rundown trailer park in Winder and wish I hadn't. When she bent over doggie style, her pussy had the most horrific smell. When I told her I couldn't continue, she went batshit crazy on me. She had no massage skills and the BBBJ was very lackluster. I would avoid her at all costs.LMAO. That's why you always need to carry IMO. I was eyeing her due to travel to SC lots of time but she doesn't even look that good in pictures. Would not be surprised as she has been in the game for quite a while. I'm like 90% sure she started in Atlanta before moving about.

Citizen One
12-06-18, 19:45
I saw Delilah a couple of years ago in a rundown trailer park in Winder and wish I hadn't. When she bent over doggie style, her pussy had the most horrific smell. When I told her I couldn't continue, she went batshit crazy on me. She had no massage skills and the BBBJ was very lackluster. I would avoid her at all costs.

LMAO. That's why you always need to carry IMO. I was eyeing her due to travel to SC lots of time but she doesn't even look that good in pictures. Would not be surprised as she has been in the game for quite a while. I'm like 90% sure she started in Atlanta before moving about.I agree with night. I too saw Delilah in Winder. We did the preliminaries, then went into CFS. I was enjoying the time until I pulled out. The smell was unimaginable. Surprised I hadn't noticed earlier. I asked to use her bathroom, left the door wide open to wash Mr. Johnson in the sink and she says, "Are you going to use all my soap? Damn, that riled me. I hurried, got dressed, told that gal to clean her rotten pussy and left. And now she's renting that same hole in SC? I'm not surprised because she's the drifter type, but would avoid.

KingKongDong7
12-08-18, 21:51
Best Parlor in Athens would be Tokyo Health Spa off of Atlanta Hwy. Visited there around 6 times. First lady was about 40 years old, but had fire head game and also a good lay. Nice rack, good ride, multiple positions, and she made these sexy noises the whole session which was a real turn on. I went back about five months ago and there was a taller girl in her 30's who was actually pretty hot. She gave me a table shower and lathered up my meat good. Then we went back in the room a did three different positions. I wished I had brought more $ cause I could have smashed that piece for much longer. I didn't expect to see such new talent there. I don't live in Athens anymore, but I always make it a point to visit there every time I'm in town. Guaranteed to please. Excellent service especially when its hard to find other women in Athens. Too easy to just visit Tokyo.

BlasMich
06-20-19, 14:17
I'll be in Athens over the weekend but it doesn't seem like there's much current info regarding their massage parlors (E. G. , Massage Angel, Tokyo, and Royal). So I'm not sure if that means nothing has changed since the last posts, or if these establishments are no longer in existence.

Does anyone have any current info as to whether or not these places are still open?

If so, please feel free to provide recommendations for particular masseuses and services.

Thanks!

Jaguar57
08-04-19, 13:33
Hello fellow mongers.

I was driving through Winder and saw this. Stopped to just check it out, but she was busy anyway. She didn't seem like much to look at, but would do in a pinch. Any info or advice, please? PM is good.

TIA,

Jag.

RickyEtters
11-20-19, 14:09
Mongers,

I've been to a number of massage parlors before, including royal in Athens. However, lately I've been trying to have a pure prostate orgasm (I. E. Cum without stimulation to the penis). Every time I get close, I find myself tired or feeling enough pleasure that I'm on the edge but can't continue on my own. I'd like some help to set me over the edge.

I have a feeling it will take a good bit longer than some of the women might be used to. Is there a good chance I can get them just to stimulate the prostate until I cum, or should I go somewhere besides and AMP?

Any advice on where to go is welcome as well.

Thanks.

BigSausage
01-03-20, 16:45
Stopped in to my favorite place to Monger in Athens. It is no longer my favorite. It has gone down hill. I went in and mamasan, a rough looking beast of a woman, asked me to go to the back room. I asked her if there was more than one girl working, and she asked me how many did I want. She thought I meant doubles but I was really wanting to pick a girl that I could vibe with. There was more than one there. She says no, no,no and shuffles me in to the back room and tells me to wait. 30 seconds goes by, and in walks the ugliest hooker I think I've ever seen. That, and she was pushing high 50's in age. Maybe 60. I said whoa wait a minute, I want someone more my age. I look real young but I'm 39. She stated that this was not possible and suggested I "just try. " Yeah right! Not for $150! So of course I was shown the door. It was their way or the highway. Quite rude really when they had other girls there. So to all who wish to give Tokyo Health Spa a try, be prepared to take your money and walk.

I've probably been there 6 times. Once there was some hot 30 year old chick years ago. And an older woman with a descent body. Also about 2 years ago. I used to ram the shit out of them. Now I walk in there and they present me with someone un-fuckable. I think management has changed. I'm just pissed that they didn't give me an alternative to swamp thing. Atlanta is probably everyone's best bet for AMPs and independent girls if there is a such a thing anymore. Worth the drive. I'll still drop in to Tokyo Spa when I come to town and just view the talent or lack thereof. They can't stay in business pushing women like the one I saw today. They'll have to improve some day or they won't make a dime. It was really that bad. So sad.

ILuvBbbjcim
03-03-20, 09:35
Found myself daydreaming about the women of Athens last Friday afternoon. Ava is super slow to respond and not much else available so I decided to hit the Tokyo Spa and figured if I got a really ugly chick that at least I would get the table shower and massage.

The dream started when mamasan, short portly Asian woman, led me to a room. The normal minute wait to see what you get. In walks Jessica. Collects the door fee and wait a minute more. By the time she gets back I am Nekkid. A giggle, a towel, and down to the shower.

Jessica is pretty tall. 5'10 or so. Mature as in maybe 40 plus or minus. Not ugly. Wearing a form fitting dress that accentuates her little ass and flat tummy. Typical smaller boobs.

Anyways I gauge what the ending might be based on her shower technique. Let's say junior enjoyed the attention to all parts. He even got a kiss prior to any discussion of extras.

Back to the room down for the massage. Kind of half ass on the back and shoulders but she figured out it wasn't what I came for. On the flip, she runs her tongue from the taint to the tip and asks if I want everything or something special. All I had was a benji and at first she balked so I told her to just finish the massage and I would leave. Quickly she changed her mind and accepted. Thia might be the first time to dfk a therapist. Lots of tongue. Off came the dress and a nice slim smooth body. Firm ass. B cup with standard eraser nips. She seemed to like the suckling.

On my back again and she assumed the 69 position and started to slob the knob. I rubbed the clit a bit and started a digit and she pulled away and said something. Not sure what it was but next thing I know is I have a pussy in my face. Super clean and fresh. Usually don't partake of daty due to BBFS being prevalent but.

When I was ready she flipped around and sat right down and commenced to riding. Creamy pie ending.

All in all a nice dream.

Echoz
03-26-20, 20:10
Stopped by Royal a couple weeks ago as I was passing through. Had an older lady named MiMi I think. Very broken English and about a 4 or 5 on looks. Heard another woman there but didn't get the chance to see her. Wasn't going to pay Tokyo prices and I wanted to enjoy a nice hot TS. So go through the routine pay the house $60 then get undressed. Room had 2 beds in it for some reason. But anyways. Off to the shower. Very nice hot shower just as I like. Flipped and got the wash down on the front that made little man stand up and look around. She gave a smile and without a word gave little man a kiss and a lick. Back to the room we went for a OK massage. On the flip she sat down between my legs removed her shirt and bra to show her A- breasts. (A- because they were mainly nipple) and kissed him again. And it was on from there. No talk of price or expectation from me. After about 10 minutes she finished off with a very happy HJ and rubbed it all over her breasts. As I was leaving I gave another $60 for her effort. She seemed happy and said more on next visit. I would love to go for another round but not sure anyplace is still open with all the BS going on now.

Penguin USA
04-27-20, 13:26
Decided to ride by and see if Tokyo had opened back up since the new regulations allow massage places to open. Nope it was still closed as was Massage Angel.

Penguin USA
05-13-20, 07:52
Rode by Tokyo yesterday and the Open sign was lit up. I didn't have time to stop in and partake. I am not sure how different things are now.

Koup2020
05-14-20, 16:51
Tokyo sign was on, drove past royal its sign says open. Angel still doesn't have a light on.

TheWeapon
05-18-20, 12:07

Saw Tupi or Lupita.

Hot c cup late 30's. Fun table shower. Back to room. No massage. Straight to nude titty rub.

Dropped those c's on my nuts and rubbed her chest on me until hard. Then CBS. She mounted me and ride hard for 10 min. Blew in bag. Nice clean up. Will repeat. I like variety so I hope they get new girls.

Tokyo sign was on, drove past royal its sign says open. Angel still doesn't have a light on..

Buet2
05-18-20, 21:30
First ever visit, but far from my first AMP experience. Front door is locked but back door is open. You will get greeted with a temporal scanner for temp and a mask to wear. I never got asked if I wanted a TS. Went straight to massage. Nic looking 30-40 something with nice C's. Nice smooth legs. I left very relaxed. I paid $80/ hr and typical rate for my preference in massage techniques.

OK experience, I've had much worse.

Ford6587
05-29-20, 10:32
I know this is in SC but just across the state line. Does anyone know if they have reopened? No one answers the phone and it's too far to drive for me just to find that they are still closed.

Penguin USA
05-29-20, 13:44
First ever visit, but far from my first AMP experience. Front door is locked but back door is open. You will get greeted with a temporal scanner for temp and a mask to wear. I never got asked if I wanted a TS. Went straight to massage. Nic looking 30-40 something with nice C's. Nice smooth legs. I left very relaxed. I paid $80/ hr and typical rate for my preference in massage techniques.

OK experience, I've had much worse.I went on Tuesday. They only asked for. 60 door fee as usual. Pretty nice TS and short mediocre back rub then down to business. Not bad at all for Tokyo. I've had much worse there.

Oldti
05-30-20, 09:18
Angel massage both lwill do take out.

Alex1974
05-30-20, 22:54
I know this is in SC but just across the state line. Does anyone know if they have reopened? No one answers the phone and it's too far to drive for me just to find that they are still closed.But, I've had mixed experiences. Mostly good. Ladies were pretty laid back and cool. I had one girl that was very suspicious. She felt that when I touched her, I was inappropriate. She knew this wasn't my first visit and asked if I touched other girls? I told her that another girl got on top of me and laid down. One grabbed my semi and asked, "What are we going to do about this?" She then accused me of being a cop and I told her she was being ridiculous. I got up and said it was perhaps best that we part ways and left $20 tip on the counter. Also, you have to ask for a table shower the last two times I went.

Doitritenow
05-31-20, 17:04
Who is the older one, Hannah?

Angel massage both lwill do take out..

Sultan.

Jaguar57
07-16-20, 14:13
I just noticed that Angel was open. I went in to check who was working. A dumpy little woman came out and said 2 girls were working. Does anyone know her name and any info on the other one (looks, service)?

TIA,

Jag.

Who is the older one, Hannah?

Sultan.

InsideAMilf
07-17-20, 18:11
I just noticed that Angel was open. I went in to check who was working. A dumpy little woman came out and said 2 girls were working. Does anyone know her name and any info on the other one (looks, service)?

TIA,

Jag.Is it good and legit? So damn nervous to go. Anybody have a preference to the best PM me.

Jaguar57
09-08-20, 10:15
I just saw this pop up on maps. Anyone got any info?

TIA,

Jag.

Penguin USA
09-09-20, 18:24

TIA,

Jag.Obviously it is new. I wasn't aware of it.

Penguin USA
09-09-20, 18:25

TIA,

Jag.Obviously it is new. I wasn't aware of it.

InsideAMilf
09-16-20, 14:36
Obviously it is new. I wasn't aware of it.I would love some info also. I can pretend I'm at Academy.

Atown2
09-18-20, 18:53

TIA,

Jag.Had to wait 45 minutes before getting seen. Was greeted by a cute girl that led me to my room.

After the 45 minute wait, a different lady, older but attractive came in.

I asked for a table shower and she said after massage. Decent massage, but in the flip, she dropped.

A hand towel over me to cover my little buddy. Nothing but massage was offered, even though I said.

It was ok to massage other parts that she missed.

Went to the showers afterwards. Complete wash while I was face down, but not on the flip.

Washed everything but said I would need to wash myself where I was hoping she would wash.

Expressed again that it was ok for her to wash, but she said not today.

Maybe because they are so new opening they didn't offer anything. Maybe the older the lady was the owner?

Probably won't go back until I hear some other reviews about service. Really think I would have.

Gotten more if the girl who greeted me had done the massage.

60 hr and gave her an additional 20.

SkyWookie
09-25-20, 11:58
Had to wait 45 minutes before getting seen. Was greeted by a cute girl that led me to my room.

I asked for a table shower and she said after massage. Decent massage, but in the flip, she dropped.

A hand towel over me to cover my little buddy. Nothing but massage was offered, even though I said.

Went to the showers afterwards. Complete wash while I was face down, but not on the flip.

Washed everything but said I would need to wash myself where I was hoping she would wash.

Maybe because they are so new opening they didn't offer anything. Maybe the older the lady was the owner?

Probably won't go back until I hear some other reviews about service. Really think I would have.

60 hr and gave her an additional 20.So I get the 60 for the massage but I wouldn't have tipped a dime, I invite you to come to the atlanta are and visit here, heck on a Sunday won't take a whole lot more than the 45 minutes you waited to get here. I'm sure your not interested in a Korean spa because they are all business no massage (they do everyting FS) but so many Chinese places with 60 dollar massages and 40-60 tip and they spend a lot of time with their hands down there, and they will most definitely give you a nice happy ending, I think if HE is important come on out. I myself have driven an hour to try places that offered better than average service.

GaTiger
10-11-20, 06:55
Went in around 9 pm. 2 girls, both attractive. One took me back for the shower, then a mediocore massage. On the flip, jr started popping up and she smiled and offered a he. Nothing else was allowed she said. She let me pull her pants down and play with her while she worked. Tight and wet. After I was done I asked how much and she said it was my choice. I gave her another 60. Nice place, nice girls, just don't like the public parking right on the street and the lack of options besides he.

GaTiger
10-11-20, 07:03
Went in around 1 pm. Old mamasan greeted me with a mask and temp check. Then she walked me back and said the girl would be there shortly. I asked if I could pick the girl and she said no. The girl that came in was older, late 40's prob. Nice man made c's though. She gave a half ass massage then flipped me. Asked if I wanted extra. Said it was 150. Told her all I had was 100. She didn't budge so I rolled back over and told her to just finish the massage. She went back to it for a min or 2, then said she would be back. Came back couple min later and said she could do 100. After we were done she cleaned me up and walked me out. I liked the rear parking but not being able to see girls beforehand and the rude mamasan makes me not want to return.

Jaguar57
10-11-20, 15:37
Went in around 9 pm. 2 girls, both attractive. One took me back for the shower, then a mediocore massage. On the flip, jr started popping up and she smiled and offered a he. Nothing else was allowed she said. She let me pull her pants down and play with her while she worked. Tight and wet. After I was done I asked how much and she said it was my choice. I gave her another 60. Nice place, nice girls, just don't like the public parking right on the street and the lack of options besides he.Did you get a name?

GaTiger
10-11-20, 17:31
Did you get a name?I want to say it was ann. I don't remember for sure. She was a typical asian woman. Short, short black hair, little top, flat bottom. She said there were only 3 girls working there so theres a good chance she will be there if you go in.

Jaguar57
10-15-20, 13:41
Had to wait 45 minutes before getting seen. Was greeted by a cute girl that led me to my room.

60 hr and gave her an additional 20.I went by and they have a new girl working. I think she said Tuti and she's built like Sunny and at first I thought that's who it was, except she has quite the rack unless it's all padding. Wouldn't wash Jr, just sprayed with water when I asked to be cleaned there, too. Completely legit massage and very limited Engrish. When I tried to touch her, she jumped back and said she's ticklish. Decent massage but nothing else. Won't repeat. 60/10.

Jag.

Jaguar57
11-30-20, 18:21
I stopped by at Asia since I have been trying to crack the code on Lisa, but she never returned from holiday, so I headed to Royal. 'Sunny' is there since 2 weeks ago from L. A. Tight body but nothing up top. Still got a good massage and left satisfied. She's the best looking in Athens since Sunny at Angel.

Happy mongering,

Jag.

Atown2
11-30-20, 21:25
I stopped by at Asia since I have been trying to crack the code on Lisa, but she never returned from holiday, so I headed to Royal. 'Sunny' is there since 2 weeks ago from L. A. Tight body but nothing up top. Still got a good massage and left satisfied. She's the best looking in Athens since Sunny at Angel.

Happy mongering,

Jag.Is this the same Sunny that Angel and went to Asia? Or has Sunny now left Asia and gone to Royal?

Jaguar57
12-01-20, 08:12
Is this the same Sunny that Angel and went to Asia? Or has Sunny now left Asia and gone to Royal?A,

Actually there are 3 Sunny's. I didn't know the one at Asia used to be at Angel until Niteluver told me. I believe she owns / runs Asia now and she's still there. The Sunny I know from Angel was short, bucktooth and HOT! She was sporting a beautiful set of D's and I probably would have paid anything to fuck her. This is a completely different girl and new to Athens. Spinner body, small A's. Let me UTC top and got down the back of her yoga pants to grab bare ass. No teasing until the flip, but then it was game on.

Jag.

Jaguar57
12-09-20, 14:50
Apparently Lisa is gone for good, so I decided to give the new girl a whirl. Her name is Sasha and she's young, but a little chunky. I did 30 minutes and extended to 45. She never got the the flip. I asked about massaging the front and she said they only do front with 60 minute massage. Good grief. I asked for medium and got very little pressure but lots of oil. There was no happiness and there will be no repeat with her. Looks 4/10 Massage 3/10 Tipped $5. Save your nickels and go see Sunny or Nana at Royal.

Happy mongering,

Jag.

InsideAMilf
12-09-20, 15:56
Apparently Lisa is gone for good, so I decided to give the new girl a whirl. Her name is Sasha and she's young, but a little chunky. I did 30 minutes and extended to 45. She never got the the flip. I asked about massaging the front and she said they only do front with 60 minute massage. Good grief. I asked for medium and got very little pressure but lots of oil. There was no happiness and there will be no repeat with her. Looks 4/10 Massage 3/10 Tipped $5. Save your nickels and go see Sunny or Nana at Royal.

Happy mongering,

Jag.Thanks for the update. Was thinking of trying. Not now.

MrHolmes
12-17-20, 10:14
Has anyone been to Tokyo lately, its been a long time since I've been just wanted to know what the damage $$ is and the quality.

Thanks.

GaTiger
12-17-20, 14:18
Has anyone been to Tokyo lately, its been a long time since I've been just wanted to know what the damage $$ is and the quality.

Thanks.Quality was low 2 months ago. Rude mamasan who won't let you pick your own girl. She wanted 150 on top of the price of the massage. I told her to go ahead and finish the massage. Once she figured out I was serious, she went and asked. Mamasan said ok so she took 100. I will not repeat until I can pick the girl.

Jaguar57
12-17-20, 19:26
Quality was low 2 months ago. Rude mamasan who won't let you pick your own girl. She wanted 150 on top of the price of the massage. I told her to go ahead and finish the massage. Once she figured out I was serious, she went and asked. Mamasan said ok so she took 100. I will not repeat until I can pick the girl.I'm thinking they only have 1 girl working.

Invictus3798
12-26-20, 17:40
So after reading the reviews on the forum I Decided to give Royal a try. After being told to wait 30 minutes I ended up getting nana and basically got a rubdown and not too much more sense I didn't opt for the additional money towards a Swedish massage. After the flip she asked if I wanted a certain place massage and I said yes and then she asked if I was a good tipper and I said yes that I would tip. 4 and she said for he it was. 6. I told her that that was too much and she said OK just massage and tip 20 after a little bit more of just rubbing oil around she said OK you tip. 5 And I said OK. Pretty standard finish and got gypped out of 10 minutes. I know it is slim Pickens around here but I feel sorry that this is supposedly the best place in the area. I'm used to Johns Creek area where it is a lot better. Happy mongering.

Captain JD
01-12-21, 17:38
Went in for a little stress relief before work. Short and skinny older lady greeted me and gave me my massage. Heard man come in the front during my massage, was kinda loud. Massage was more her rubbing by back with oil, she would rub the back door tickling my manhood, which was kinda pleasurable. On the flip, during the HE she lifted her shirt and let me play with her nipples which were C cups and she pulled down her pants and let me play with her kitty a little. She was kinda wet.

Was great experience, left a 50 rose tip. Total Damage 110.

SultaiSearch
01-14-21, 21:39
Went in for a little stress relief before work. Short and skinny older lady greeted me and gave me my massage. Heard man come in the front during my massage, was kinda loud. Massage was more her rubbing by back with oil, she would rub the back door tickling my manhood, which was kinda pleasurable. On the flip, during the HE she lifted her shirt and let me play with her nipples which were C cups and she pulled down her pants and let me play with her kitty a little. She was kinda wet.

Was great experience, left a 50 rose tip. Total Damage 110.Yeah. It's two older women. One is pretty but skinny, the other is kind of a grandma. They both do good work on the HE though.

Doitritenow
02-21-21, 19:01
New place Asia, near Academy Sports, woman did not even show a faint interest in brushing the boys, no tease, nothing. Woman was cute, but stayed with massage, ok, but not the best. I know I was warned, but had to give it a try.

Angel and Royal give a good overall hand massage, and Tokyo is Tokyo.

If any different experience, let me know.

AtlSouthPaw
03-01-21, 06:18
Hey fellas, I've been wanting to try one of these massage places. Anyone have any recommendations?

Doitritenow
03-02-21, 19:20
Hey fellas, I've been wanting to try one of these massage places. Anyone have any recommendations?These are my recommendations, they are what they are:

Asia, rated D-.

New place Asia, near Academy Sports, woman did not even show a faint interest in brushing the boys, no tease, nothing. Woman was cute, but stayed with massage, ok, but not the best. I know I was warned, but had to give it a try.

Angel and Royal give a good "overall" hand massage, and Tokyo is Tokyo.

If any different experience, let me know.

AtlSouthPaw
03-22-21, 20:51
These are my recommendations, they are what they are:

Asia, rated D-.

Angel and Royal give a good "overall" hand massage, and Tokyo is Tokyo.

If any different experience, let me know.Thanks bud, seem abit pricey for my taste. I guess I'll jump on the Atlanta thread, I heard they got some pretty good ones around the way.

Jaguar57
05-11-21, 15:46
Does Tokyo only have the one girl? I've stopped by a couple times and it's always the same girl and the last two times I haven't even seem MMS.

TIA,

Jag.

Alex1974
05-14-21, 23:52
What are some of the "hotspots" for massage just outside of Athens. I would love to try Angel or Royal, but don't want any familiars to see me going in or out.

Pot1134
05-16-21, 22:25
Royal you park behind the building. You can also go to the back door of Angel. I always park back there. Go through front and out back.

What are some of the "hotspots" for massage just outside of Athens. I would love to try Angel or Royal, but don't want any familiars to see me going in or out.

TheRonChapman
08-03-21, 16:15
Does Tokyo only have the one girl? I've stopped by a couple times and it's always the same girl and the last two times I haven't even seem MMS.

TIA,

Jag.All I have ever seen was the older lady. The service has gotten worse and worse every visit. I'll never go back to Tokyo again. I tried Royal on Atlanta Hwy next to the wax place. Drew a young girl who was very pretty, wanted money to roam, wanted money to take her shirt off, wanted money for a finish. It got tiring and broke the mood. Haven't been back. Only one I haven't tried is massage angel.

Jaguar57
08-04-21, 12:28
All I have ever seen was the older lady. The service has gotten worse and worse every visit. I'll never go back to Tokyo again. I tried Royal on Atlanta Hwy next to the wax place. Drew a young girl who was very pretty, wanted money to roam, wanted money to take her shirt off, wanted money for a finish. It got tiring and broke the mood. Haven't been back. Only one I haven't tried is massage angel.Sunny is back and she's the only one I've ever seen there that was worth repeating.

HornyMed1
08-19-21, 15:27
Sunny is back and she's the only one I've ever seen there that was worth repeating.Which one is Sunny at. Asia massage twice no happiness. Haven't been to Royal yet. Angel had an older woman but allowed roaming not sure of name.

Jaguar57
08-19-21, 15:42
Which one is Sunny at. Asia massage twice no happiness. Haven't been to Royal yet. Angel had an older woman but allowed roaming not sure of name.Sorry, I meant Sunny at Tokyo. The owner at Asia is Sunny and Angel used to have a hot little number named Sunny, but she's long gone.

Echoz
08-23-21, 23:56
Made the mistake of being in a hurry and going out for fun. Royal told me over an hour and it was during the day so Angel was out of the question. So dropped in Tokyo. Didn't see Mama at all (her car was gone) was met by a woman maybe in her late 30's. Body looked great with cloths on. Went to the room and the normal. Half way through she asked what I wanted. Told her a BJ. We agreed on a price and off the dress came. I swear she must have had her boobs done by a blind person. Hard a rocks and the nipples point to the sides. She said she just got there a couple weeks ago. When I was leaving mama was in the drive. Said they change girls once a month and I would be very happy with next one. Total damage was $160. I would avoid Tokyo for the next few weeks.

Penguin USA
08-24-21, 12:11
Made the mistake of being in a hurry and going out for fun. Royal told me over an hour and it was during the day so Angel was out of the question. So dropped in Tokyo. Didn't see Mama at all (her car was gone) was met by a woman maybe in her late 30's. Body looked great with cloths on. Went to the room and the normal. Half way through she asked what I wanted. Told her a BJ. We agreed on a price and off the dress came. I swear she must have had her boobs done by a blind person. Hard a rocks and the nipples point to the sides. She said she just got there a couple weeks ago. When I was leaving mama was in the drive. Said they change girls once a month and I would be very happy with next one. Total damage was $160. I would avoid Tokyo for the next few weeks.I agree with you. I went a couple of weeks ago. Poor massage. Got the job done but would not repeat with her. She has the hardest breasts that I have ever felt. I hope she didn't pay very much for that boob job.

JakeAndbake
01-10-22, 15:15
Been to Angel several times for a quick relief. Always get older lady and HJ every time. Last time I was leaving saw a younger girl inside. Anyone seen her and if so what's on the menu?

Doitritenow
01-11-22, 19:13
Both have been around for awhile, unless you saw someone "really" new. Manager will work when really busy.

Been to Angel several times for a quick relief. Always get older lady and HJ every time. Last time I was leaving saw a younger girl inside. Anyone seen her and if so what's on the menu?

Penguin USA
01-18-22, 17:12
Just had the strangest experience at Tokyo. I had not been in awhile and was hoping to have a better experience than last time. No such luck today.

Met at the door by Mammasan. Led to room. A few minutes later the girl came in. Gave her the money and got undressed. She was apparently high on math or something. Talked very fast not stop. She could not be still. I could understand very little of what she said. No massage at all. Got quickly to the deed. She was bouncing around. Could not be still. Was supposed to be FS but ended up being an expensive he. When she got hot towel she came0 back wearing a robe.

When I got up and got dressed, she laid on the Bed. She quickly passed out. I quietly finished dressing and let myself out. I did not see mammasan when I left. I locked the door behind me. Best to stay away from this one for awhile.

Jaguar57
01-19-22, 17:47
Just had the strangest experience at Tokyo. I had not been in awhile and was hoping to have a better experience than last time. No such luck today.

Met at the door by Mammasan. Led to room. A few minutes later the girl came in. Gave her the money and got undressed. She was apparently high on math or something. Talked very fast not stop. She could not be still. I could understand very little of what she said. No massage at all. Got quickly to the deed. She was bouncing around. Could not be still. Was supposed to be FS but ended up being an expensive he. When she got hot towel she came0 back wearing a robe.

When I got up and got dressed, she laid on the Bed. She quickly passed out. I quietly finished dressing and let myself out. I did not see mammasan when I left. I locked the door behind me. Best to stay away from this one for awhile.Did you get a name so we know who NOT to ask for?

Penguin USA
01-19-22, 21:57
Did you get a name so we know who NOT to ask for?No I didn't. But she was talking so fast and twerking around so much I could not understand much of what she said anyway.

JohnnyD1401
02-26-22, 21:37
Went by Royal at about 5 today. First time at an Athens AMP. Mamasan was the only one there. Early to mid 40's maybe. Hard to tell sometimes. Massage, table shower and hot stones were good. HE on the flip. Said she was the only one working. Asked about extras, she said only hand. 70/60.

Echoz
02-27-22, 00:51
Did you get a name so we know who NOT to ask for?That was prolly Victoria. She was pretty hyped up when I went there.

JohnnyD1401
03-25-22, 18:43
Went to Royal week before last. It was okay but only mamasan working. Want to try out Angel this weekend. Do they also have table shower? And more than 1 woman?

FootSniffer88
04-11-22, 10:40
Hey there. Just moved outside of Athens. Could anybody give me some pointers on spots to go? I checked out Tokyo a while back. Really didn't care for it. Have not heard the greatest things about Angel as well.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Not opposed to driving 30 min in any direction.

Feel free to dm.

BigLipps145
10-07-22, 21:40
There are usually two ladies working at Angel. A middle aged lady Riki or Ling Ling in Chinese. The other is much older. They do not have a table shower. You need to get to know both. You are welcome to pm me with details.

Went to Royal week before last. It was okay but only mamasan working. Want to try out Angel this weekend. Do they also have table shower? And more than 1 woman?

Echoz
10-11-22, 22:10
Has anyone been to Asia Massage recently?? I was there in May but all seemed to be strictly legit.

DrewBlister
12-23-22, 17:42
Anyone have a Rubmaps account? I'm willing to TOFFT and make the rounds for the 4-5 AMPs here in Athens, but I want some more info before I start. Fail to plan, plant to fail and all of that. PM is fine if you want to talk specifics.

TheHardCritic
01-06-23, 22:18
Anyone have a Rubmaps account? I'm willing to TOFFT and make the rounds for the 4-5 AMPs here in Athens, but I want some more info before I start. Fail to plan, plant to fail and all of that. PM is fine if you want to talk specifics.I've only ever been to one that's kinda worth it. It's called royals or something. Save for money. But then again it has been a while since I've been to athens.

BigLipps145
01-10-23, 23:47
Tokyo is the only Sure FS in Athens. Standard rates apply. Talent varies but most of the time are middle to older ladies. Asian is legit, Royal and Angel are happy places while the latter can be convinced to do out call. Seems to be more difficult with Riki with her germ fears.

I've only ever been to one that's kinda worth it. It's called royals or something. Save for money. But then again it has been a while since I've been to athens.

TheHardCritic
01-17-23, 17:15
Tokyo is the only Sure FS in Athens. Standard rates apply. Talent varies but most of the time are middle to older ladies. Asian is legit, Royal and Angel are happy places while the latter can be convinced to do out call. Seems to be more difficult with Riki with her germ fears.Wait, are you saying that some of those girls are willing to do outcalls with some convincing?? And this is in Tokyo??

BigLipps145
01-20-23, 16:58
Yes but this is in Athens Ga my friend.

Wait, are you saying that some of those girls are willing to do outcalls with some convincing?? And this is in Tokyo??

CagerCoach
03-19-23, 19:05
Can anyone give me a rundown of the Athens areas Spas. I'll be working in town all week and would like the good, bad and ugly.

DrewBlister
03-23-23, 19:13
Can anyone give me a rundown of the Athens areas Spas. I'll be working in town all week and would like the good, bad and ugly.Good: Royal can help with the basics.

Bad: Tokyo can help with more than the basics.

Ugly: the providers at Tokyo.

TheHardCritic
03-23-23, 20:15
Good: Royal can help with the basics.

Bad: Tokyo can help with more than the basics.

Ugly: the providers at Tokyo.How unfortunate that the Tokyo girls are unsightly from what I'm hearing anyways. I might just have to see for myself soon. But yes, Royals is where it's at for the basics.

MyCosexual
03-31-23, 08:58
Morning mongers. I just wanted to throw up a couple of reports for some beautiful ladies up in Gainesville. I'm in Athens but I try not to visit any of the local places. I drive a pretty recognizable vehicle and I get paranoid about someone seeing it parked at any of the local establishments. So, I generally head up to a FS AMP in Gainesville TC. I've been there several different times and seen three difference "therapist" and wanted to leave a Quick review on each one. My standard with a FS AMP, always get a table shower and leave the FS donation in plain sight on the table in the room. They've got to know me pretty well and know what to expect.

Happy, is probably the least physically attractive of the three that I've seen. However, I've seen way uglier ones at many other AMP's. She's probably 4'11"-5" early to mid 40's 130 pounds. Her name really suits her because she really is happy, chatty and flirty. As for her massage, I give her a 4 out of 10. But let's be honest, "we" aren't there for the massage. I give her a FS score of 9 out of 10! While, not the most physically attractive of the three I've seen, she's hands-down the best there and loves a good pounding!

Amy, is late 30's-early 40's about 5'4" 120 lbs. She has absolutely beautiful manufactured C's. Looked amazing in her tight little outfit but her backside is pretty flat. And, her Face! She had some work done and my God I wish she would just keep her COVID mask on! Not trying to be Mean, but whoever did that job. Needs to have their medical license taken! Massage 4/10, FS 7/10. I would give her higher on the full FS but she kept squirming away and couldn't take it all. I'm a big guy at 6'6" and while not hung like a horse, I'm a good bit bigger than your average Jo.

Kimberly, is late 30's to early 40's with beautiful fake B's. She is probably 5 foot 110 pounds and definitely the best looking one of the three. Excellent body, beautiful face, petite and SUPER tight. I've seen her a few times and is my first choice if available. Massage I would give a 5/10 FS 7/10. FS score would be higher if she also didn't squirm away and was a little less paranoid about noise. While happy was definitely the best FS provider I'm more physically attracted to Kimberly.

On a side-note, I brought a good friend with me the last time I went, who is literally hung like a horse! I made sure he saw Happy because I knew she would be the only one there who could possibly handle his 11" beer can monster. I joke with him all the time about it. I've known the dude for over 40 years, he is like a brother to me and never new how blessed he was until about a year ago. Now I give him shit all the time because he should be making money off of that thing!

If any mongers have recommendations for other FS establishments with beautiful girls, shoot me a message. I really want to find a MP with providers that are noy just Asian.

LookinInBoro
04-11-23, 19:08
My visit there was pitiful. I went in and paid the house fee then during the massage she started asking for more. I told her I would tip well when we were done and she basically stopped unless I got up then and got her money. I said I've never had this kind of experience and she said well sorry I new and I need to know I get paid. I got up and got her a nice tip and then she started saying if you want any special touching it needs to be more. The massage finished very uncomfortably. This place is a joke!!

RYKean
04-27-23, 13:01
Dreamed I stopped by for a visit at Tokyo. Empty back lot at arrival. Greeted and led to room. 60 roses for 45 minutes w 6 cc charge. Got started Jenny sat on my butt w no panties on. Knew it was time to talk extras. 140 roses for covered fs. Decent dream. Jenny had bolt ons. Probably will repeat. O bring your photo I'd.

JourneyMan195
04-28-23, 17:54
Dreamed I stopped by for a visit at Tokyo. Empty back lot at arrival. Greeted and led to room. 60 roses for 45 minutes w 6 cc charge. Got started Jenny sat on my butt w no panties on. Knew it was time to talk extras. 140 roses for covered fs. Decent dream. Jenny had bolt ons. Probably will repeat. O bring your photo I'd.So, was the total damage for massage and FS 60 + 6 + 140 = 206? What does 6 cc charge mean? And, what does it mean that "Jenny has bolts on"? Trust me, you're talking to a novice here. Any explanation would be appreciated.

AdmirerSecret
05-25-23, 16:42
Please provide massage center name for all of 3 and the damage $? , tomorrow I am visiting Athens to pick a new car. Thinking to visit one lady.

Morning mongers. I just wanted to throw up a couple of reports for some beautiful ladies up in Gainesville. I'm in Athens but I try not to visit any of the local places. I drive a pretty recognizable vehicle and I get paranoid about someone seeing it parked at any of the local establishments. So, I generally head up to a FS AMP in Gainesville TC. I've been there several different times and seen three difference "therapist" and wanted to leave a Quick review on each one. My standard with a FS AMP, always get a table shower and leave the FS donation in plain sight on the table in the room. They've got to know me pretty well and know what to expect..

HornyMed1
07-19-23, 22:52
Has anyone else noticed the Oasis Massage and Spa on Broad by Cookout? Wondering if it is a new rival to Tokyo in town.

JourneyMan195
07-23-23, 18:17
Has anyone else noticed the Oasis Massage and Spa on Broad by Cookout? Wondering if it is a new rival to Tokyo in town.Would love, love, love for another AMP to come to the Classic City. The current options are typically overpriced and way to restrictive. Have not seen Oasis but love to visit if legit.

Penguin USA
08-01-23, 20:35
Has anyone else noticed the Oasis Massage and Spa on Broad by Cookout? Wondering if it is a new rival to Tokyo in town.Where exactly is this place? I have looked for it twice and have not found it. I can't find anything about it online either. Thanks!

HornyMed1
08-02-23, 20:59
Look next to the auto parts store, sign is not very big. It has a palm tree on it.

Where exactly is this place? I have looked for it twice and have not found it. I can't find anything about it online either. Thanks!

CooBreeze1007
08-06-23, 22:30
I may make some mad by this post by calling out a gem in my book, but oh well I guess. I've been in this game a long time. I haven't posted much just because I rarely find anything good around the Athens area except for SA. I've been in / out of Tokyo many times throughout the last 8-10 years. Tonight was by far the best ever! I haven't been there since last November just because of the getting the same old thing. Apparently, these two girls that are there now just got here a couple of weeks ago. Lexi was giving me a table shower and in the middle of it Candy walked in. (Both Asian obviously) Candy just finished with another guy herself and wanted to get clean. She stripped down and jumped on the table and Lexi gave both of us a table shower at the same time. Definitely a very enjoyable first for me. Wafted that Lexi led me to the small room up front. We agreed on the visit and she left the room momentarily as they usually do. Once she came back she was a damn rockstar! I'll leave that at that, but Tokyo is definitely worth visiting right now. Both are all natural. Lexi has the prettiest ass between the two. 4 hand action is definitely on the table and recommended. I was personally highly impressed after not really having anything decent in the Athens area other than the sugar babies.

Atown2
09-09-23, 20:29
On Broad St? Any info is appreciated.

Penguin USA
09-13-23, 21:05
On Broad St? Any info is appreciated.I finally got a chance to check out Oasis last night. . 60 for the massage. Interestingly enough they would not take the fee until after the massage.

I got the impression that there were at east 2 or 3 girls working besides the mama-san. Nice looking slender girl was who they sent in to me. She was fully dressed. It did not look to promising but decided to stay for the massage and hope for the best. She laid out a sheet for me to cover up with and told me that I could leave my underwear on or take them off. Of course, I took them off.

The massage went the whole hour. She kept the sheet on me but moved it around as needed. I confess that I had been very stressed going in but she gave me the nicest and most relaxing massage that I have ever had. Towards the end she even used hot rocks and hot towels. I had pretty well given up hope for any extras. But when she was massaging my legs there was a lot of brushing of the boys and even running her finger over my butt hole.

But extras were not offered at all. I felt so good afterwards that I tipped her a little extra. I still wonder if one of you younger guys would have better luck than I did. I wonder if I went back another time or two if she would be more open to more. If I can find the money and the time, I will definitely take a chance again and hope for the best. It was definitely worth the money for the massage. It was so nice. But as we all know, we go for the extras.

I am so tired of the low quality that Tokyo tends to have. It gets the job done but I usually feel like it was a waste of time and money at Tokyo.

Doitritenow
09-14-23, 17:51
I, also, tried Oasis.

Massage OK, not great. Similar experience, massage only with some play but not productive.

Sultan.

I finally got a chance to check out Oasis last night. . 60 for the massage. Interestingly enough they would not take the fee until after the massage.

I got the impression that there were at east 2 or 3 girls working besides the mama-san. Nice looking slender girl was who they sent in to me. She was fully dressed. It did not look to promising but decided to stay for the massage and hope for the best. She laid out a sheet for me to cover up with and told me that I could leave my underwear on or take them off. Of course, I took them off.

The massage went the whole hour. She kept the sheet on me but moved it around as needed. I confess that I had been very stressed going in but she gave me the nicest and most relaxing massage that I have ever had. Towards the end she even used hot rocks and hot towels. I had pretty well given up hope for any extras. But when she was massaging my legs there was a lot of brushing of the boys and even running her finger over my butt hole.

But extras were not offered at all. I felt so good afterwards that I tipped her a little extra. I still wonder if one of you younger guys would have better luck than I did. I wonder if I went back another time or two if she would be more open to more. If I can find the money and the time, I will definitely take a chance again and hope for the best. It was definitely worth the money for the massage. It was so nice. But as we all know, we go for the extras.

I am so tired of the low quality that Tokyo tends to have. It gets the job done but I usually feel like it was a waste of time and money at Tokyo.

JourneyMan195
09-15-23, 09:50
I, also, tried Oasis.

Massage OK, not great. Similar experience, massage only with some play but not productive.

Sultan.Really appreciate you taking time to write that extensive review. We need more like that! Thanks.

DudeMeAtl
09-20-23, 20:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Doitritenow
10-09-23, 14:24
Not any better. Massage, period! If you are looking for a massage only, this is the go to place, at least my experience.

No teasing at all this time.

Sultan.

TheWeapon
10-09-23, 20:14
Usually when I ask for a table shower 1st and pull out a fat roll of cash. They get the hint. Nope. Massage was amazing. Zero extras or teasing. Will not return.

Not any better. Massage, period! If you are looking for a massage only, this is the go to place, at least my experience.

No teasing at all this time.

Sultan..

AUFan43
10-10-23, 19:48
Just got back from Tokyo. Was headed back to my hotel and I saw the sign. I'm not a frequent visitor and didn't know it was even here. Was greeted at the back door, no one else in the parking lot, and she immediately points to the last room and asks for payment. I asked how much. Gave her the fee and comes back about the time I'm getting on the table. She proceeded with a decent massage on my back, straddles my lower back and grinds on me while massaging. BTW, she did smell a wee bit like alcohol. Asks me to turn over and grabs the towel, then gently grabs my balls and asks what I like. LOL. Paid what she asked and in no more than 30 seconds she's back and gives me what I want. Candy might be a bit older but she's damn hot. Soaked me. Says she's there everyday, all day. I'm probably making a return trip tomorrow night.

NewGuyHere0000
10-10-23, 21:33
Just got back from Tokyo. Was headed back to my hotel and I saw the sign. I'm not a frequent visitor and didn't know it was even here. Was greeted at the back door, no one else in the parking lot, and she immediately points to the last room and asks for payment. I asked how much. Gave her the fee and comes back about the time I'm getting on the table. She proceeded with a decent massage on my back, straddles my lower back and grinds on me while massaging. BTW, she did smell a wee bit like alcohol. Asks me to turn over and grabs the towel, then gently grabs my balls and asks what I like. LOL. Paid what she asked and in no more than 30 seconds she's back and gives me what I want. Candy might be a bit older but she's damn hot. Soaked me. Says she's there everyday, all day. I'm probably making a return trip tomorrow night.I might check this place out. What is the damage?

Doitritenow
10-11-23, 11:25
My report was concise, clear. MASSAGE ONLY!

Sultan.

Really appreciate you taking time to write that extensive review. We need more like that! Thanks.

Jakes9697
10-11-23, 13:43
I went to Tokyo a few weeks ago and was met by a girl from Nicaragua. I did not see any Asian providers at all. Does anyone know if that's still the case?

HotRod229
10-11-23, 19:04
I went to Tokyo a few weeks ago and was met by a girl from Nicaragua. I did not see any Asian providers at all. Does anyone know if that's still the case?She's gone, left about two weeks ago.

EKringle
10-12-23, 13:23
Was out in Athens for the UGA v Kentucky game and decided to do a side quest. I hit up Sunshine Massage on Atlanta Hwy. It looks new. Super clean. Didn't get the lady's name, but she was super cute with a nice rack. Massage was firm and relaxing with teasing. On the flip, we got right to business. Happiness was had. 70/60 out the door.

Will repeat when back in town.

AtlSouthPaw
10-15-23, 10:33
Was out in Athens for the UGA v Kentucky game and decided to do a side quest. I hit up Sunshine Massage on Atlanta Hwy. It looks new. Super clean. Didn't get the lady's name, but she was super cute with a nice rack. Massage was firm and relaxing with teasing. On the flip, we got right to business. Happiness was had. 70/60 out the door.

Will repeat when back in town.Was this just an HJ? Did you slide up in the kitty?

Jakes9697
10-16-23, 11:02
She's gone, left about two weeks ago.Thanks. Anyone currently there worth seeing?

EKringle
10-21-23, 14:33
Was this just an HJ? Did you slide up in the kitty?Yes, it was just an HJ.

Doitritenow
10-22-23, 14:05
Based on my experience, may vary by personnel.

1. Tokyo. Expensive.

2. Angel. Gets job done.

2. 5. Sunshine. New, but promising.

4. Royal -not recommend.

5. Oasis -not recommend.

6. Asian -not recommend.

Sultan.

MJ2023
11-06-23, 18:16
1. Tokyo. Expensive.Heading through the area soon. What is considered "expensive".

MrHolmes
11-07-23, 10:04
Heading through the area soon. What is considered "expensive".Last time I was there I believe it was around 250 for FS, massage was soso and service was not worth what was paid she couldn't take the member well at all.

RYKean
11-09-23, 17:19
Been a few months since I was here. Drew 35 ish shorter girl named Yoyo. Very attractive with inch long b cup nippers. Goes down hill from here. Paid for an hour w tip paid on front side. 5 minutes into rub asked to flip and finish massage at end. 10 minutes after flip she said done finish up. So paid for hour and YoYo was trying to rush me out. Worst rush I've ever experienced. Though beautiful complete waste of 200 roses. She even had the balls to come back tomorrow. Stay away from this place until talent and management can fix the robbery here. 😔.

Doitritenow
11-12-23, 12:54
First time at Sunshine, good massage, good basics.

Second visit, not good at all, very standoffish.

A place I thought might be promising sank to not recommend category. Actually I am very sorry to report that.

Sultan.

1. Tokyo. Expensive.

2. Angel. Gets job done.

2. 5. Sunshine. New, but promising.

4. Royal -not recommend.

5. Oasis -not recommend.

6. Asian -not recommend.

Sultan.

CumBubbles187
11-25-23, 19:32
Last time I was there I believe it was around 250 for FS, massage was soso and service was not worth what was paid she couldn't take the member well at all.I think I had the same chick. Older but looked kinda like an extra from "Big Trouble in Little China" if you squinted just right? Yeah, I couldn't even get half way inside. She wouldn't get on top and rushed me out 30 min in to my hour session.

CumBubbles187
11-25-23, 19:56

2. Angel. Gets job done.

Sultan.Do the offer FS?

Atown2
12-03-23, 12:29
New spa that just recently opened in Jefferson. Anyone paid a visit yet?

LookinInBoro
12-06-23, 17:27
I may make some mad by this post by calling out a gem in my book, but oh well I guess. I've been in this game a long time. I haven't posted much just because I rarely find anything good around the Athens area except for SA. I've been in / out of Tokyo many times throughout the last 8-10 years. Tonight was by far the best ever! I haven't been there since last November just because of the getting the same old thing. Apparently, these two girls that are there now just got here a couple of weeks ago. Lexi was giving me a table shower and in the middle of it Candy walked in. (Both Asian obviously) Candy just finished with another guy herself and wanted to get clean. She stripped down and jumped on the table and Lexi gave both of us a table shower at the same time. Definitely a very enjoyable first for me. Wafted that Lexi led me to the small room up front. We agreed on the visit and she left the room momentarily as they usually do. Once she came back she was a damn rockstar! I'll leave that at that, but Tokyo is definitely worth visiting right now. Both are all natural. Lexi has the prettiest ass between the two. 4 hand action is definitely on the table and recommended. I was personally highly impressed after not really having anything decent in the Athens area other than the sugar babies.Once when I was visiting town I stopped in thinking it would likely be some sort of "massage" with extras. I was taken straight to a room with a bed. Asian girl smelling of smoke with crooked teeth and small frame comes in with a black very short dress that barely covered her small boobs. She tells me she must collect the house fee first and leaves the room. She returns and I undress and lay face down. She starts rubbing and straddles me rubbing her bare crotch against my butt before soon rubbing her small boobs across my back. After she asks me to flip she then takes it in her mouth until I am ready then she gets to business. No effort to even disguise the operation in the event it is someone not expecting this kind of service.

Bossman1969
12-24-23, 11:49
New spa that just recently opened in Jefferson. Anyone paid a visit yet?Completely legit.

Sad Professor
12-28-23, 13:18
Back in the game after a long break of lurking and finally getting access to my account back.

I went to Sunshine about 2 weeks ago. Kind of out in the open but there are so many businesses there you could probably have a good cover story if you needed one.

Bottom line: Nice rub. 2 x handshake. Nice provider, no rush, roaming outside. . 6/1.

As I entered, Jenny greeted me at the front counter. She appeared to be in her late 30's or early 40's, slender and unremarkable in appearance. She led me into a massage room near the lobby and then left me there to wait. After about ten minutes, she returned and asked for my payment of. 6. When I requested a table shower, she didn't seem to understand what I meant. After trying to clarify, she walked me over to a door that opened up to a regular shower. I declined and returned to the room, not wanting to stand awkwardly in the hallway.

I still wasn't sure if I would be seeing Jenny or someone else. From the sounds in the hallway, I could tell there were other providers there. Once in the room, I undressed and didn't bother covering myself with the small towel provided. It was Jenny who came back into the room and placed the towel on me. She started by gently rubbing through the towel all over my body, just warming me up. She attempted some small talk and it seemed like she didn't speak much English but was making an effort to learn. After thoroughly rubbing over my entire body through the towel, she got onto the massage table and straddled my buttocks before grinding against them slightly with her pelvis and then laying down with her chest on top of my back while rocking back and forth. It felt quite nice and gave me hope that this would either be an exceptional massage or perhaps there would be an array of extras offered.

After dismounting, she began the oil massage. She removed the towel completely and begin rubbing warm oil all over my body. She didn't shy away from massaging my ass or balls, treating them with just as much care as every other part of me. I expressed my approval of this and she teasingly squeezed my ass, commenting on how much I seemed to enjoy being touched everywhere. I jokingly replied that who wouldn't?

As the 30-minute mark approached, she had me flip and continued to rub hot oil all over me until I was clearly ready. Once again, she asked if I wanted her to massage "everywhere" and I eagerly said yes. She whispered in my ear asking if I would tip well. After I said yes she began working her magic and even allowed me to touch her tits and ass over her clothes (with her permission). After cleaning me up, she continued to massage my legs, thighs, and feet while noticing my erection returning. She held it between her hands and asked if I wanted more, to which I jokingly replied that it looked like I did. This time, she took things slower and gave an actual massage to my boy the balls and even my asshole (without penetration). After finishing again she cleaned me off and left the room for me to get dressed.

When she returned to escort me out, a beautiful, taller woman emerged from one of the rooms and greeted us with a friendly smile. My mind was still reeling from all the sensual sensations so I forgot to ask her name. I handed Jenny 1 as a tip and made my way out.

To me, it was a good experience but just barely worth the cost. I still fantasize about those elusive top-notch massages with happy endings. Do you all remember Georgia, who used to lived off Lumpkin past 5-points a while ago? In my opinion, she offered the perfect experience.

Stay safe out there.

Atown2
12-29-23, 20:59
I remember her well. My all time fave in Athens. She lives in a house in Forest Heights when I first starting seeing her.

She then moved to Sleepy Hollow off of Lumpkin. Last I heard she was in Asheville, but that was years ago.

Back in the game after a long break of lurking and finally getting access to my account back.

I went to Sunshine about 2 weeks ago. Kind of out in the open but there are so many businesses there you could probably have a good cover story if you needed one.

Bottom line: Nice rub. 2 x handshake. Nice provider, no rush, roaming outside. . 6/1.

As I entered, Jenny greeted me at the front counter. She appeared to be in her late 30's or early 40's, slender and unremarkable in appearance. She led me into a massage room near the lobby and then left me there to wait. After about ten minutes, she returned and asked for my payment of. 6. When I requested a table shower, she didn't seem to understand what I meant. After trying to clarify, she walked me over to a door that opened up to a regular shower. I declined and returned to the room, not wanting to stand awkwardly in the hallway.

I still wasn't sure if I would be seeing Jenny or someone else. From the sounds in the hallway, I could tell there were other providers there. Once in the room, I undressed and didn't bother covering myself with the small towel provided. It was Jenny who came back into the room and placed the towel on me. She started by gently rubbing through the towel all over my body, just warming me up. She attempted some small talk and it seemed like she didn't speak much English but was making an effort to learn. After thoroughly rubbing over my entire body through the towel, she got onto the massage table and straddled my buttocks before grinding against them slightly with her pelvis and then laying down with her chest on top of my back while rocking back and forth. It felt quite nice and gave me hope that this would either be an exceptional massage or perhaps there would be an array of extras offered.

After dismounting, she began the oil massage. She removed the towel completely and begin rubbing warm oil all over my body. She didn't shy away from massaging my ass or balls, treating them with just as much care as every other part of me. I expressed my approval of this and she teasingly squeezed my ass, commenting on how much I seemed to enjoy being touched everywhere. I jokingly replied that who wouldn't?

As the 30-minute mark approached, she had me flip and continued to rub hot oil all over me until I was clearly ready. Once again, she asked if I wanted her to massage "everywhere" and I eagerly said yes. She whispered in my ear asking if I would tip well. After I said yes she began working her magic and even allowed me to touch her tits and ass over her clothes (with her permission). After cleaning me up, she continued to massage my legs, thighs, and feet while noticing my erection returning. She held it between her hands and asked if I wanted more, to which I jokingly replied that it looked like I did. This time, she took things slower and gave an actual massage to my boy the balls and even my asshole (without penetration). After finishing again she cleaned me off and left the room for me to get dressed.

When she returned to escort me out, a beautiful, taller woman emerged from one of the rooms and greeted us with a friendly smile. My mind was still reeling from all the sensual sensations so I forgot to ask her name. I handed Jenny 1 as a tip and made my way out.

To me, it was a good experience but just barely worth the cost. I still fantasize about those elusive top-notch massages with happy endings. Do you all remember Georgia, who used to lived off Lumpkin past 5-points a while ago? In my opinion, she offered the perfect experience.

Stay safe out there.