PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
07-04-03, 23:02
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

The Man 87
03-02-04, 02:22
Hello,

I am from Minot. If you are looking for action, go to the yellow rose strip club. The girls used stay at the empire motel and you could get full service for $100 dollars. They tore down the motel. Not sure where the girls are staying now. Have to make a trip out to the yellow rose to find out.

Bisman
03-22-04, 18:27
Please be careful out there the Yellow Rose just got busted for prostitution. Things are tough in the state of ND when it comes to the hobby.

The Man 87
04-01-04, 18:52
I am from Minot, I called sweet and discrete in Bismarck and she said she had a girl in Minot. I called her and she said she was 35 blonde hair, 5'6 130lbs with 36dd. She sounded older than that and I passed, was wondering if anyone had tried her?

Thanks for the help.

Toledo Rocket
04-03-04, 12:24
I have used Sweet and Discreet several times, and while they may not always be 9s or 10s, the service has ALWAYS been excellent. Never turn down a shot at one of their girls.

Rocket

The Man 87
04-06-04, 15:31
Toledo, have you ever used the girl in Minot?

Land Rover
04-13-04, 00:11
Hello my Freinds.

I just thought it was worth mentioning the Yellow Rose is now able to offer semi private couch dances in a side room.

Anyone from ND will understand this is a milestone:-)

Toledo Rocket
04-13-04, 21:34
The Man,

No, I havent. I have used their service in Fargo and Bismarck though. Very satified with the service I must say.

Rocket

Deere John
06-03-04, 21:32
I was in Minot in the middle of April. Stopped in at the Yellow Rose, couch dances were not very exciting, very little contact and a bouncer is right there watching the activity. Called Sweet & Discreet, saw Elaine, late 30's busty blonde, nice lady, GFE all the way.

The Man 87
06-04-04, 15:13
Deere John,

Can you give me some more info about what see looked like? If you need to you can email me [Email Address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

The Man 87
06-05-04, 00:59
Can you give me more of a physical description of Elaine, I am very interested in her. You say she was a gfe, what kind of things did she do?

Deere John
06-05-04, 21:45
The Man,

Elaine is probably in her late 30's, blonde, nice body with d cup breasts. She smokes if that bothers you at all. To me GFE usually means DFK and a no rush session. No anal here.

Byron
08-28-04, 12:15
I heard the Yellow Rose in Minot is closed, some of the same girls dance in a little town north east of Minot called Crosby. Same action same prices.Mandan has a couple of clubs, Tree city, and if I remember right one called Silver Dollar.Girls date after hours.100$ short time. They are both on the same street not far apart.That is about all the action that I know about in ND.

Byron
09-03-04, 21:26
Sorry, Crosby in north-west of Minot.

jacktraveler
10-06-04, 10:43
Any idea if Elaine has relocated, or where she can be found?