PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Willie24
01-17-20, 17:26
It seems a shame that you guys down here in the Treasure Coast and Martin County, etc. Have no advertisers listed on our sister site except for the Redhead in Vero. It seems odd that none of the providers in these areas would post on this site. Perhaps if some of you mongers would tell, at least the better ones, that this site is well used in Orlando, Brevard et al with much success and great results! And while I'm at it, it seems the utilization of the Forum and reports in general are lame at best on this board! Too bad! The exchange of information is important and valuable in helping all of us get good information on providers who offer good service, those who we should avoid, etc! IMHO.

Big Nerd Dad
01-20-20, 15:44
It seems a shame that you guys down here in the Treasure Coast and Martin County, etc. Have no advertisers listed on our sister site except for the Redhead in Vero. It seems odd that none of the providers in these areas would post on this site. Perhaps if some of you mongers would tell, at least the better ones, that this site is well used in Orlando, Brevard et al with much success and great results! And while I'm at it, it seems the utilization of the Forum and reports in general are lame at best on this board! Too bad! The exchange of information is important and valuable in helping all of us get good information on providers who offer good service, those who we should avoid, etc! IMHO.I agree with you Willie but as you can see the sister site has Broward and the Treasure Coast mixed into one category. Seems to me neither locality uses it in for that reason. Maybe someone will sort this out?

Roger Psl
09-26-20, 06:44
I agree with you Willie but as you can see the sister site has Broward and the Treasure Coast mixed into one category. Seems to me neither locality uses it in for that reason. Maybe someone will sort this out?As a resident of Port St Lucie, I find it difficult to find good providers. I utilize this site often when up north s as nd wish I could find better info here for PSL since I have short windows of opportunity to play. Need to have counties separate on this site. GIT ER DONE!! Please!

TeamGX4
09-11-22, 07:32
As a resident of Port St Lucie, I find it difficult to find good providers. I utilize this site often when up north s as nd wish I could find better info here for PSL since I have short windows of opportunity to play. Need to have counties separate on this site. GIT ER DONE!! Please!I feel this area is dead, or pushed into the Clubs.