PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SnapCrackle
06-22-15, 23:31
So I was driving down 13th had a. Dream I saw two WSW. One short black hair the other brown shoulder length. Scooped and brown hair said want to give my friend a ride. Long store short agreed for 40 Mario coins for FS and her friend who was outside the car daty and paid attention to the boys for an extra. 2. Overall not a bad morning. Now only if I didn't have to drive to fp. Oh it was about 7:30 am on 13th and f. Be safe and monger on.

Brushout
08-01-15, 09:21
Looks like you guys need some help over in Ft Pierce. I will be there for a week and I'll see what I can do to contribute.

SnapCrackle
08-01-15, 17:49
It's dry out here bro. If you find something it's hit or miss. Uncle has been hot lately. And some of the ones out here I wouldn't touch with a crackheads the /(k if you know why I mean. I've been trolling backpage lately one or two but that's hit or miss up here too. I take the drive to west palm visiting family so I usually detour on the way home. Be safe out there.

Brushout
08-07-15, 19:52
It's dry out here bro. If you find something it's hit or miss. Uncle has been hot lately. And some of the ones out here I wouldn't touch with a crackheads the /(k if you know why I mean. I've been trolling backpage lately one or two but that's hit or miss up here too. I take the drive to west palm visiting family so I usually detour on the way home. Be safe out there.After seven days, all I have to report is that on Wednesday around 4:30 pm I spot a nice looking blonde on Orange just east of MLK. Not bad, $60 for FS. But that was a lot of wasted gas for just one girl.

I am headed back to Pasco.

Good luck all.

SnapCrackle
08-13-15, 00:39
Drove orange Ave this evening. Nothing to report. LEO has been all over the place. Every corner you turn fp finest are right there. Saw one WSW on on orange and 13th but passed her handler or DB was lurking to close. Stay safe out there.

SpeedRacer6
08-13-15, 06:45
Saw Tasha, WSW at 13 and Orange about 5 am. Still very attractive, a solid 8-9 on the SW scale. Not a spinner but a rockin hard little body, perky see-cups, and always has a good attitude. BBBJCIM that keeps on getting better. Damage was 40 including tip. My 4th time with her and will repeat again. She is not a regular on the street and hard to find but worth the hunt. As I said she has always treated me great BUT, YMMV.

Be safe Mongers.

SR6.

SpeedRacer6
08-24-15, 21:10
WOW. Every once in a while you strike gold. About 0500 at Orange & 13th I see a little WSW heading west. Made the loop and scooped at 15th / Boston. When she got in the car I thought uh oh, this girl not even 18. Asked her right away. Produced FL DL that put her at 21. So I did the LEO check. She stripped right then. Did I say WOW. 5', 95-100,6 pack SPINNER. This senior monger almost had the big one right there!! So I gathered my senses and before I offered her the deed to the homestead, I offered. 02 for BBBJCIM, this is Ft Pierce after all. She said she normally gets. 03 but OK cause she likes me. Did I mention she is still sitting there naked and the Deed is in jeopardy. Anyway I pulled into my favorite spot and she went work. Sucked a cock like the best Pro I've ever been with. Finished with CIMW, SWALLOW!! If I see her tomorrow morning I will repeat. Repeat. When she gets the Deed to the house I hope she lets me finish my golden there.

No digits, no phone. Just have to get lucky.

Be careful Mongers.

SR6.

MidnightLust
09-29-15, 02:42
My account won't allow me to post a new thread so I suppose the following will be best suited in this post.

Get your fun in Ft. Pierce.

Street walkers, Orange ave from 20th to US1 not worth the effort, too many LEO's patrolling and / or handlers / pimps waiting to set you up for a robbery, not to mention the quality is truly dumpster diving crack heads. Skip it, be done with it, big head over little.

Okeechobee ave, aka the County Poon Market. This is where you want to direct your attention for a solid score but one needs to remain alert as well. If you're going in cold, 6 pm to 3 am is prime time and one should visit the Steak and' Shake or park near Pappi's Pizza. Lots of foot traffic in those parts and in 15/30 minutes you should see a few candidates roaming around.

If you pick'them up in your car, head next to the Red Lobster and park in the back of the Marriott parking lot, especially after 9 pm. LEO's rarely go back there and the lot gets minimal traffic and no camera's. The other hotels in the area struggle with too many issues and LEO's can be found there at any given time.

Need a good flip and' fuck, hotel, the Travellodge is perfect. Takes cash, cheap rates and entrance / exit is super easy. Skip the major brands, cash not taken and absolutely never go to the America's Value Inn, stings are held there and it's always under the watch of LEO's. It's also the main spot for the worst BP providers in the area. If you do go with a BP unknown and your told to go to the AVI, skip it and be done with it. 3 Palms is also a no go, owner tries hard to keep this stuff away and he's very religious and very pro LEO.

Motel 6 is a little iffy, new ownership plays nice with local LEO's, be careful. Quality Inn is good option too, cash friendly.

Stay away from the Love's, Flying J and other Trucker spots on Orange & Okeechobee. LEO's and owners are hip to the lot lizards and are setting up stings regularly or simply patrolling lots hard.

Port St. Lucie. Skip it, not many if any street walkers and local LEO's and hotel owners are dead set against mongers. Not many safe incall's in PSL but that's the only way one should monger when it comes to PSL, incalls only.

Hope this helps.

Island Lovah
10-09-15, 15:25
I was touring through Ft. Pierce and did Okeechobee Road and Orange Ave a few times and both turned up dry. Anyone else knows any hot spots? DM with info.

Jackie Browne
11-16-15, 23:03
I was touring through Ft. Pierce and did Okeechobee Road and Orange Ave a few times and both turned up dry. Anyone else knows any hot spots? DM with info.Seems like business as usual. Girls quite often in pairs but Orange Ave is too public. Theyre further in. I live real close.

Island Lovah
01-08-16, 16:12
Seems like business as usual. Girls quite often in pairs but Orange Ave is too public. Theyre further in. I live real close.I've tried several times since then and it seems like that well has ran completely dry my friend.

SnapCrackle
01-09-16, 11:29
I've tried several times since then and it seems like that well has ran completely dry my friend.I know your pain brother. But I did find a WSW named Liisa. She was nice CBJ and Cfs go .5 Not a bad body. Said she lives on Delaware I found her just by accident. Luckily I was able to stop and enjoy. Hope it helps brother.

HutchinsonMan
02-10-16, 16:03
Noticed a decent looking BSW yesterday on Orange around 10th. Pulled over. She cam over 2 the window. Said 0. 4. Anyone know her?

Island Lovah
03-17-16, 18:59
Well I guess with the incoming heat the streets have been heating up.

Found a few streetwalkers in FP.

2 with no debate but be careful, recently got pulled over with one before I could accomplish anything.

Told LEO I was just giving a stranger a ride and after checking my record they believed me.

They warned me that she's a crack addict and has AIDS, dodged that bullet, phewww.

Be careful my fellow mongers, I always strap up with anything from that side of town.

Island Lovah
03-17-16, 19:02
There's one that usually posted near 17th street if I'm not mistaken, sitting by a bare post.

Good mouthpiece but a little bit of teeth which wasn't that bad.

Don't get duped for anything higher than. 2.

Stay safe bros.

Variable6
04-29-16, 02:28
My account won't allow me to post a new thread so I suppose the following will be best suited in this post.

Get your fun in Ft. Pierce.

Street walkers, Orange ave from 20th to US1 not worth the effort, too many LEO's patrolling and / or handlers / pimps waiting to set you up for a robbery, not to mention the quality is truly dumpster diving crack heads. Skip it, be done with it, big head over little.

Okeechobee ave, aka the County Poon Market. This is where you want to direct your attention for a solid score but one needs to remain alert as well. If you're going in cold, 6 pm to 3 am is prime time and one should visit the Steak and' Shake or park near Pappi's Pizza. Lots of foot traffic in those parts and in 15/30 minutes you should see a few candidates roaming around.

If you pick'them up in your car, head next to the Red Lobster and park in the back of the Marriott parking lot, especially after 9 pm. LEO's rarely go back there and the lot gets minimal traffic and no camera's. The other hotels in the area struggle with too many issues and LEO's can be found there at any given time.

Need a good flip and' fuck, hotel, the Travellodge is perfect. Takes cash, cheap rates and entrance / exit is super easy. Skip the major brands, cash not taken and absolutely never go to the America's Value Inn, stings are held there and it's always under the watch of LEO's. It's also the main spot for the worst BP providers in the area. If you do go with a BP unknown and your told to go to the AVI, skip it and be done with it. 3 Palms is also a no go, owner tries hard to keep this stuff away and he's very religious and very pro LEO.

Motel 6 is a little iffy, new ownership plays nice with local LEO's, be careful. Quality Inn is good option too, cash friendly.

Stay away from the Love's, Flying J and other Trucker spots on Orange & Okeechobee. LEO's and owners are hip to the lot lizards and are setting up stings regularly or simply patrolling lots hard.

Port St. Lucie. Skip it, not many if any street walkers and local LEO's and hotel owners are dead set against mongers. Not many safe incall's in PSL but that's the only way one should monger when it comes to PSL, incalls only.

Hope this helps.New to this. Just reading and learning. This was helpful. Thank you.

Kinescope 69
05-10-16, 14:18
I recently moved from the Daytona area to Vero and am just finding my way about the area. Can some of the more knowledgeable members help me out with some info on the local talent and best areas to cruise?

I have been a member for many years and rarely post but do PM a bit.

Ozzypie
05-12-16, 11:13
What's a Vero Guy to do?.Move? Seriously, I'm half an hour south of Ft Pierce and have tried many times over the last few years, but it's just not worth the effort IMO. I find it's much better to invest that half an hour driving towards WPB / Lake Worth. There are more options down there when an area is slow and it's a lot less frustrating than driving around Ft Pierce.

ZackChoora
05-15-16, 14:52
Hello Gents,

Are There any info about any SW locations in Stuart / Palm City area. Please, share. Thanks.

ZackChoora
05-16-16, 23:10
Hello Gents,

Are There any info about any SW locations in Stuart / Palm City area. Please, share. Thanks.Looks like there are not any SW locations in Stuart / Palm City. Else, someone would have respond. In any Case thanks Gents. And SWIM is still all ears / eyes if someone what to whisper any location / girl.

Ozzypie
05-18-16, 11:10
Looks like there are not any SW locations in Stuart / Palm City. Else, someone would have respond. In any Case thanks Gents. And SWIM is still all ears / eyes if someone what to whisper any location / girl.You can absolutely forget Palm City. Stuart has a few low rent areas that might have possibilities but I doubt are worth the effort. Like I said a couple posts down, head south. There's a reason why nobody responded to you and why this thread is so slow. The area is pretty dead.

Kinescope 69
05-19-16, 15:23
Thank for the insight.

Unfortunately my radius for hunting is small as I am on-call 24/7 and need to respond quickly.

I will be sure to let all know of any finds I make and hope that you will do the same.

KS69.

Bush Hog
06-11-16, 12:20
I had to make a run to Vero beach, with time to kill, I went shopping in ft Pierce. Found a likely looking, w street walker off Delaware. Really tall and skinny. Said she was from Atlanta, after our dream time, I told her to go back. Carries a big Chinese folding buck knife. Said guys had hurt here before. She demanded 40 for full service. Not good. Crappy attitude. Had my dream for 30. And regret that. I have more Intel about the area. It's a small community so you can PM, if you wish. Bush Hog.

Bush Hog
06-11-16, 12:59
I had to make a run to Vero beach, with time to kill, I went shopping in ft Pierce. Found a likely looking, w street walker off Delaware. Really tall and skinny. Said she was from Atlanta, after our dream time, I told her to go back. Carries a big Chinese folding buck knife. Said guys had hurt here before. She demanded 40 for full service. Not good. Crappy attitude. Had my dream for 30. And regret that. I have more Intel about the area. It's a small community so you can PM, if you wish. Bush Hog.

PunkedLife
06-26-16, 16:51
I had to make a run to Vero beach, with time to kill, I went shopping in ft Pierce. Found a likely looking, w street walker off Delaware. Really tall and skinny. Said she was from Atlanta, after our dream time, I told her to go back. Carries a big Chinese folding buck knife. Said guys had hurt here before. She demanded 40 for full service. Not good. Crappy attitude. Had my dream for 30. And regret that. I have more Intel about the area. It's a small community so you can PM, if you wish. Bush Hog.This place is dead LOL. Spent 2 hrs going over Ave D orange and ga. Only saw a possible black ts wasnt taking chances plus I'm not too into black girls. Oh well safe mongering. Might just try some AMPs.

DiscreetDude
07-29-16, 16:51
MidnightLust, you mentioned Travel Lodge but driving by there I don't see one there. So was it another place and you just got the name wrong? I did see the quality inn. Do you have to show I. D. When you check in with cash? Thanks for the help. DD.

OldGamer
07-31-16, 20:41
When I was down there, you couldn't travel down 7th to 10th on ave c or d without scraping a couple girls off your tires. Old hooker haven just off us1 as well in that area. Guess the area's gotten a new coat of paint.

Rojo Bear
03-13-17, 19:25
Got a line on street walker, 21 petite, user, cute, pm only seniors. Need LEO exemption requires some recon, no digits, info on pik location. Is that enough for ya.

Sailor02
03-23-17, 14:02
I am a monger from up North and visiting your area for some business. Can you help me out with some street names where I can fine some SW's. My business is in stuart but I would rent a hotel nearby where the action is located. Not sure if it is WPM, FP or some other town. I RTFF and noticed a stree named Dixie. Is that in WPB or some other town? I appreciate whatever you can offer me. Names and numbers would also be appreciated. Thanks Sailor02.

SpeedRacer6
05-31-17, 10:39
Well it looks like things are picking up in the Fort. Tuesday morning saw 5 WSW around the Orange Ave, north to the canal on 14th and 15th street. Saw about the same this morning. So tomorrow will go to work 20 minutes early and check it out. Only drawback was they all seemed early twenty, and that usually means a lot of DRAMA and or attitude. Will let you know.

Be safe mongers.

Speed.

BannerMan69
05-31-17, 15:22
Well it looks like things are picking up in the Fort. Tuesday morning saw 5 WSW around the Orange Ave, north to the canal on 14th and 15th street. Saw about the same this morning. So tomorrow will go to work 20 minutes early and check it out. Only drawback was they all seemed early twenty, and that usually means a lot of DRAMA and or attitude. Will let you know.

Be safe mongers.

Speed.Yes keep posted please, dramas fine with me.

Island Lovah
08-02-17, 18:16
She's local to Fort Pierce, think she recently got out, been missing in action for a hot minute but I was just driving around with nothing to do and just browsing, pickings was dead slim. I saw her, told me she was waiting on someone but she had a few minutes to spare. Pulled over by the park near the court and she went to work, was paranoid about CIM but other than that gave a satisfying performance. Damage was. 2. DM me for number.

Island Lovah
08-02-17, 18:22
Not that familiar with Ft. Pierce but whatever street that's the same of 11th if I'm not mistaken, well the corner store that's a little up before you hit US1 always has 1 0 r 2 SWs looking for some action. They might not be the best looking but one of them got a serious mouthpiece on her. Also the park near Ave D near that area has a lot of foot traffic after 5 pm. Keep safe guys, LEO swings by every now and again.

MWonTheMove
08-22-17, 12:37
This area is closest to me but I never seen any thing out or at least looks like it might need a ride--an a little help. Iam I just looking in wrong area?

NyGuy714
08-25-17, 16:46
This area is closest to me but I never seen any thing out or at least looks like it might need a ride--an a little help. Iam I just looking in wrong area?You won't find anything on the street in Martin county. Either go north (fort pierce) or south (Lake Worth), I recomend south. Even if you stumbled on a girl there are no short stay motels anywhere in the area. The girls in LW are better looking, have better attitudes, less chance of having aids, and less chance of being robbed. Good luck.

MWonTheMove
09-06-17, 16:23
You won't find anything on the street in Martin county. Either go north (fort pierce) or south (Lake Worth), I recomend south. Even if you stumbled on a girl there are no short stay motels anywhere in the area. The girls in LW are better looking, have better attitudes, less chance of having aids, and less chance of being robbed. Good luck.Did go to lake worth mt nothing but did do pancake house then a1 a lake st. 1 took the bait thanks.

IWannatoy5656
10-31-17, 17:43
I still see the occasional WSW around Ave Sand 13th but have stopped. I also see the occasional was Orange and 10th area. Anyone have any other luck in Ft Pierce?

HeldonSwane
11-01-17, 09:56
I still see the occasional WSW around Ave Sand 13th but have stopped. I also see the occasional was Orange and 10th area. Anyone have any other luck in Ft Pierce?What time do you normally see them?

Pussy Hunter
11-03-17, 21:00
Hey My Fellow Mongers.

I see the SW's on Orange all the time in Ft. Pierce. Anywhere from US 1 to about 20th St. Just got to keep your eyes open and don't run over any peacocks! LOL.

Head north on a few of the side streets from 12th to 15th and you may see a few. Usually in the early evening, probably because I can't stay awake that late!

Good Hunting! PH.

IWannatoy5656
11-04-17, 23:26
What time do you normally see them?Early evening. Orange from us1 to 26th and Ave D Around 13st.

IWannatoy5656
11-18-17, 12:35
I have a regular I go see in Ft. Pierce for BBBJCIM and FS. Rates are good and she is very nice, Older woman and very skinny and her DT is great. Ill ask her if she wants me to give out her number to senior forum members. She is car date only as far as I know, never tried to bring her home.

True Pair
11-20-17, 09:21
I have a regular I go see in Ft. Pierce for BBBJCIM and FS. Rates are good and she is very nice, Older woman and very skinny and her DT is great. Ill ask her if she wants me to give out her number to senior forum members. She is car date only as far as I know, never tried to bring her home.I'm definitely interested. In ft. Pierce a lot and could really use this. Thanks.

IWannatoy5656
11-20-17, 09:51
I'm definitely interested. In ft. Pierce a lot and could really use this. Thanks.Next time I see her I'll see if she wants me to give out her number.

PopeyesRetreat
12-29-17, 07:20
Where are the areas? I lived in the area 20 + yaes ago and there where never many but a few. Are there any streets in Golden Gate any more? Or there were a few off Cove RD and Salerno Rd that a few girls would walk. East Stuart off MLK. I haven't seen any action. Where have they gone?

Sflbangin
01-02-18, 16:09
I would love to know the same info since I am there often.

Where are the areas? I lived in the area 20 + yaes ago and there where never many but a few. Are there any streets in Golden Gate any more? Or there were a few off Cove RD and Salerno Rd that a few girls would walk. East Stuart off MLK. I haven't seen any action. Where have they gone?

SpeedRacer6
01-10-18, 00:32
Some of you may know the twins Mindy & Cindy. Small spinner petite blondes that have been in and out of the game for several years. Mindy OD'd on some junk Christmas morning and Cindy went into detox the following day. Hope she gets her act together this time and leaves the streets for good. Their useless mother, Rhonda, candy head for thirty years, seem to be awol again so doubt if she even knows. If anyone sees her, small redhead spinner, 55 ish, been walking Ft Pierce for twenty years, tell her one of her daughters is gone. Rest In Peace Mindy.

Speed.

Cini10
01-14-18, 14:58
Hi everyone,

New to this area but not new to the site. Had to start a new account.

I must say that those who have shared information have been pretty spot on, concerning the FP area anyways. I decided to take a stroll a little after 5 pm and toured some of streets that have been shared by other members. I saw the most WSW on 13th on the north side, hanging out right on the bridge. There were more on Orange but they seemed to be headed to other places rather than sticking around. Also a few on Ave D along the same streets. The area has some decent selection. It's nice to see because things all but died where I moved from.

Had a quick dream about my ride through and picked up an older skinny WSW with dark hair and makeup on. She wasn't great looking and the BJ was mediocre to say the least. Didn't even bother to get the didgets or a name for that matter. She was working the area with a group of May be 4 other WSW and some looked alot better and younger than her. I was in a rush so I picked her up because she was there and waved at me.

If anyone has any really good info or numbers of some good talent I will be sharing more info and will be willing to trade the good ones.

IWannatoy5656
01-15-18, 00:44
Was out Thursday evening around 730 and saw one HSW at 13th and D and a WSW on 13th and the bridge. Didn't stop but both looked decent. Hope things are picking up in the area as BP sucks now.

ScottFromFL
01-27-18, 14:25
Does anyone know of any hourly hotels in davie! Please help!!

Monte3
02-16-18, 18:59
Met a walker over in Ft P, nice CIMWS.

This little honey works hard for her money, She had no digits.

I almost went down to the corner store and got her a phone for a repeat.

Girl sucks cock like she's getting a blue ribbon at the state fair.

ChrisAnonymous
02-16-18, 20:56

Girl sucks cock like she's getting a blue ribbon at the state fair.Get her info LOL.

HoundDawgg
02-17-18, 10:58
Where did you find her? More importantly where do I find her? Some info would be nice.

Girl sucks cock like she's getting a blue ribbon at the state fair.

Shortylong8
02-26-18, 13:41
Hello fellow hobbyists, was hoping to get some info on the stomping grounds in the area, becuz I'll be headed that way tomorrow for an overnight visit and would love to have some company, where do I start to look, and I know absolutely nothing about the area, any help would be highly appreciated, thanks. Stay Safe.

Big Nerd Dad
02-28-18, 19:35
Hello fellow hobbyists, was hoping to get some info on the stomping grounds in the area, becuz I'll be headed that way tomorrow for an overnight visit and would love to have some company, where do I start to look, and I know absolutely nothing about the area, any help would be highly appreciated, thanks. Stay Safe.There are a lot of massage places in Vero literally no legit action that I have ever heard of on the street. There's a truck stop by 95 where I have heard of a girl or too staying a short time but the police have that on lock down. Be careful.

BannerMan69
05-22-18, 17:35
Anyone have numbers, utrs, dry spell has to end.

Or.

Is there a site to go to?

PlantMan02
05-23-18, 07:03
I'll be visiting the area for about a week in June. Staying near Stuart. Looking for recommendations of a couple of places to visit while I'm down there. Any particular areas you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.

Big Nerd Dad
05-23-18, 17:25
I'll be visiting the area for about a week in June. Staying near Stuart. Looking for recommendations of a couple of places to visit while I'm down there. Any particular areas you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.Not a safe area for streetwalking, that I am aware of, because of high law enforcement presence.

PlantMan02
05-24-18, 08:09
Not a safe area for streetwalking, that I am aware of, because of high law enforcement presence.Thanks for the info.

BannerMan69
05-25-18, 00:22
I'll be visiting the area for about a week in June. Staying near Stuart. Looking for recommendations of a couple of places to visit while I'm down there. Any particular areas you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.Two hours north and there's a walking parade of them at all hours.

Miami Ron
05-28-18, 21:53
Two hours north and there's a walking parade of them at all hours.Well, that narrows things down. 2 hours north, A bit more detail might be in order.

TeamTokeNPoke
05-29-18, 04:55
Well, that narrows things down. 2 hours north, A bit more detail might be in order.I believe they are talking about Orlando. Check out that forum. Or you can try anything south of treasure coast.

Island Lovah
06-05-18, 11:15
Good morning brothers.

Finally back in action! Glad to see we're back and fully operational. Since the "Great Shutdown" this area has surely taken a major hit. The local hunting grounds of FTP seems very lackluster in talent with the same evening zombies walking around but I've seen one or two new faces that are only passing through. I'll be sure to keep ya'll posted on any new action that I come across out here.

Stay safe bros.

IL.

IWannatoy5656
06-10-18, 16:16
Was going to see a regular in Ft. Pierce. I drove down D and Orange and saw at least 6 WSW. None of them were more than a 5 or 6 but was surprised to see so many. This was on a Thursday night about 630pm. Didn't stop and chat as I already had plans but will be going back to see if I can find them again. Happy hunting.

BannerMan69
06-10-18, 21:54
Well, that narrows things down. 2 hours north, A bit more detail might be in order.Called deland circle, small place but a lot of girls. A lot of action all over that area.

Stop bu chimney corners motel there's a few almost always in there.

IWannatoy5656
06-11-18, 16:37
Drove through the area again Sunday evening around 6 pm. There was nothing. Guess hit or miss.

Island Lovah
07-24-18, 16:20
Was driving around FtP on 16th, spotted a WSW, definitely a new face (well new to me at least) LEO was out and about so I drove 1 street over did a you and scooped her up. Did LEO check and proceeded to fall asleep. Damage was a Jackson, CBJ and luckily she was in the mood, got a little extra action. Little head still wanted to sleep after action so for. 1 convinced her for a BBBJCIM. Asked for digits, got'them. She cleaned up afterwards saying her bf would beat her ass if he found out. Inbox 4 digits. Stay safe bros.

TreeMan151
07-26-18, 21:41
Thanks for the info.Plantman02 if your back in the area, swing through an area called goldengate, its hit or miss but def don't ride dirty in that area. LEO can be heavy.

SailFish69
07-28-18, 10:23
Golden gate? Really, that's my neck of the woods & I didn't realize. Thanks.

Bush Hog
07-29-18, 13:38
Had business in Vero beach. Heading South on US1. Turned on Orange, looking for local talent. Thought I was being followed, car passed on by. After a right turn. Headed North and spotted a scantily clad lass, waving and smiling. Pulled up and she jumped right in. Talking as fast as she could and squirming all around in the seat. Said she just got out of jail for possession of a crack pipe. (no surprise there). The next statement was a shocker. She offered everything for a Jackson, of course she wanted the cash up front.

I told her, no cash until we are parked and her shorts and panties were in the back seat. Wow! She jerked everything off in a flash, while I was driving. Found a secure parking area. Took care of business. She did a good job. No cell or contact info was available. A little crazy but manageable. She was clean but very talkative. She ask for a fiver tip for good service. I agreed, but not until I dropped her off. Nice tits. Clean kitty but a total crackhead. She did provide good service, however, I felt lucky to get along with her. Bush Hog.

IWannatoy5656
08-28-18, 14:37
Ran into a new face. Jess from NJ red hair not bad looking. High as a kite but very friendly. Had a dream FS covered 40. Would repeat. No digits. Saw another brunette walking on 13th after.

Island Lovah
10-13-18, 15:58
Is Fort Pierce the only area with SWs?

TheOldMan
10-13-18, 16:32
Is Fort Pierce the only area with SWs?Perhaps. I haven't seen much besides the occasionally sighting in Stuart (but not regularly). All the harlots I have used in Jupiter are UTR types. There were a few sightings at a local car wash and if you can catch a white girl coming out of the hood. But other than that, it's pretty dry.

THEOLDMAN.

Rjcat
10-26-18, 15:38
Anyone seen a tall (5'9"s) brown hair / green SW lately? Usually travels between Vero and Wabasso area. I last saw her a little over a year ago.

Jimmy3081
12-27-18, 11:57
Hey, has anybody encountered any problems with the SW's or LEO in FP? I checked it out a few times, sometimes there is a selection available, other times nobody.

Also, any other locations for SW's in the area? I'm new to the Treasure Coast. Thanks guys!

Balls347
12-31-18, 14:41
Hey guys, new in town here. Staying near indrio and us1. Where should I venture out to find the SW. Thanks in advance for the info.

Balls347
01-07-19, 16:53
Any advice on where to ride around to find the harlots on the treasure coast. Where should I go to find them PSL, Ft. Pierce or Vero? Could really use some help I have drove up and down us1 but haven't seen any.

Donnylad
01-18-19, 23:52
Arrived in town today and tried to use the limited info I got from the forum. Hit Orange / hwy 1/ avenue D as suggested, around 7 pm. No action whatsoever. Decided not to bother later as it looked like it wouldn't be a great place to keep hunting for various reasons. Rather save my energy and cash for the future.

Donnylad
01-19-19, 19:56
When leaving town sat morning I found myself near orange & 7th and saw an older blonde who I'm sure was a WSW. Dressed in sexy clothes and looking good for her age. Late 40's at least. Not that big or small. Couldn't partake at that time alas. Did an impromptu run on ave D as a result but nothing there.

DL.

OldTimer1951
01-20-19, 09:06
Was a member years ago but careless and was caught be S. O. And threatened with divorce, losing house, etc. So 'cleaned up'. Finally single again on my own terms. Visiting east coast of Florida for some business meetings and stayed the night at the Sleep Inn off Okeechobee and Crossroads Pkwy. Walking across the parking lot to the nearly adjacent Citgo, saw a young lady with a cane standing at the edge of the parking lot. Asked if I had any spare cash, but I was not carrying any. Asked if I could buy her a beer. Agreed, bought her a 24 oz Bud along with my own purchases. Delivered to her and she asked what I was doing tonight. I had some reports to file and told her to stop by my first floor room in an hour or so. Heard a discrete knock on the door and let her in (all cash and valuable hidden, except for two tens an three singles. Had about 5 minutes of casual conversation and she asked if I dated. Simple LEO check and offered the 23 for her services. Offer accepted and decent nude BBBJ CIM with swallow. She stated she was from Northern NJ / NY area, had recent hip surgery which resulted in 1 leg shorter than the other, hence the metal cane. Also admitted to three kids. Maybe 30 year old Thin but not wasted, nice ass, deflated rack. Didn't check the kitty, just laid back and enjoyed the head. Took a while with no complaints from her. Said her and her baby daddy were staying at the local low budget hotels. She had a phone but it was back at the Citgo with BD charging. Can't beat the service for $23!

PbgMonger
01-22-19, 11:56
Was a member years ago but careless and was caught be S. O. And threatened with divorce, losing house, etc. So 'cleaned up'. Finally single again on my own terms. Visiting east coast of Florida for some business meetings and stayed the night at the Sleep Inn off Okeechobee and Crossroads Pkwy. Walking across the parking lot to the nearly adjacent Citgo, saw a young lady with a cane standing at the edge of the parking lot. Asked if I had any spare cash, but I was not carrying any. Asked if I could buy her a beer. Agreed, bought her a 24 oz Bud along with my own purchases. Delivered to her and she asked what I was doing tonight. I had some reports to file and told her to stop by my first floor room in an hour or so. Heard a discrete knock on the door and let her in (all cash and valuable hidden, except for two tens an three singles. Had about 5 minutes of casual conversation and she asked if I dated. Simple LEO check and offered the 23 for her services. Offer accepted and decent nude BBBJ CIM with swallow. She stated she was from Northern NJ / NY area, had recent hip surgery which resulted in 1 leg shorter than the other, hence the metal cane. Also admitted to three kids. Maybe 30 year old Thin but not wasted, nice ass, deflated rack. Didn't check the kitty, just laid back and enjoyed the head. Took a while with no complaints from her. Said her and her baby daddy were staying at the local low budget hotels. She had a phone but it was back at the Citgo with BD charging. Can't beat the service for $23!Not too bad when something falls into your lap, er crotch.

Cheech1
01-31-19, 12:44
Hi Guys, I'm coming down from Cleveland, where right now its 7 degrees, on Saturday to do a little fishing, treasure hunting, and in general screwing around. If any of you have a good, reasonably priced spinner utr that isn't afflicted with GPS that you might like to recommend to an old guy (61), I would certainly appreciate her digits. Getting old and not too active, and I know I can cruise the loops, but would rather help out a deserving wench if possible. Just drop me a PM if you want to. Thanks.

Cheech1.

Cheech1
02-01-19, 12:42
A few of my fellow mongers sent me leads, and I'll be checking them out soon as I get there. Thanks for the info, I appreciate your lending me a hand. Thanks again, and I'll let you know how things work out.

Cheech.

Tmpdvl
02-06-19, 22:52
Hello. Senior member from stpete visiting the area in stlucie co. Did a little recon on avenue d in fort pierce and saw a few real cute spinner bsws however not my type as in tampa area sometimes they are actually guys. So I avoid bsws for that reason. Anyways any help with WSW, HSW, or utrs? Thanks for your time.

Island Lovah
02-07-19, 16:47
Any hot areas in Stuart?

TreeMan151
02-08-19, 11:45
Any hot areas in Stuart?Not much, hit or miss at bars but new spas are poping up that have been decent depending on your wallet.

Dapper0111
02-16-19, 13:40
Greetings All,

Haven't been on here in awhile and I'm fairly new to the psl area. Any pointers or advise would be much appreciated. Always willing to trade numbers if you have anyone that is great. Can someone PM me some good spots to look in my area? Any info would be appreciated.

Sflbangin
02-18-19, 13:24
If anyone ever finds any good places in Stuart make sure to let me know I have never found anything there.

Not much, hit or miss at bars but new spas are poping up that have been decent depending on your wallet.

GatorMan21
02-23-19, 00:05
If anyone ever finds any good places in Stuart make sure to let me know I have never found anything there.I don't see them there often, but I once saw a guy pick up a SW on Indian St / Kanner, right by the bridge and the construction over there on the corner. I drive by that area often and haven't seen a lot of constant action, but I've seen people walking there more than once. I have not partaken myself though.

Sflbangin
02-24-19, 18:39
Thanks for that info. I also get there often so now I will keep an eye out.

I don't see them there often, but I once saw a guy pick up a SW on Indian St / Kanner, right by the bridge and the construction over there on the corner. I drive by that area often and haven't seen a lot of constant action, but I've seen people walking there more than once. I have not partaken myself though.

Pussy8184
03-16-19, 10:32
Just moved to stuart where are the girls? Hate driving to palm beach.

Island Lovah
03-16-19, 23:02
Just moved to stuart where are the girls? Hate driving to palm beach.Try Fort Pierce, namely on Delaware by the Save-a-lot or cruise Orange Ave. Just watch out for the pigs because they definitely have that area on patrol.

Jimmy3081
06-15-19, 07:12
I've been through all the previous locations in Ft. Pierce for a few weeks now, no SW's to be found. Have they moved on to a different location? Any info would help! Thanks fellas.

Carl Spackler
06-25-19, 10:14
Cindy was in West Palm Beach the last few weeks but I hear she has returned to Ft. Pierce. She is a cute little spinner, early 30's, great skills, fun personality, little bitty gal that loves to fuck. I have her digits if you're interested. Also I have many contacts in the West Palm and Lk. Worth areas if you get down here. If you have someone fun to refer in my area, I'd appreciate it.

Rome941
06-30-19, 23:15
Evening gentlemen, just moved from West Palm and would appreciate any intel or recommendations. I'm able to provide information on girls in West Palm if needed.

Stay safe boys.

Cheech1
11-18-19, 08:45
So, I travel down to your warm beautiful area every February to do a little fishing and fucking, and I have noticed that there haven't been much in the way of reports for 5 months on the street scene. So what's up? Are there no longer any women meandering around looking for company?

Cheech.

Cheech1
12-30-19, 10:00
So, looks like there is nothing going on on the strolls down there? I find that hard to believe, there are always girls meandering around. Just nobody bothering to report. Are you guys thinking Uncle LEO is watching this forum close?

Cheech.

Cheech1
02-05-20, 18:59
So, there has been no street action for 7 months? How can that be possible?

Cheech.

Island Lovah
02-06-20, 11:41

Cheech.There have been a few stragglers but the fuzz is so active that better success of being lucky occurs after 11 pm. They can be mostly found between 13th, 14th, 15th, Orange Ave and D Ave.

True Pair
02-06-20, 20:52

Cheech.Their all on STG now asking $200 a hour! LOL.

TonyTc
03-13-20, 10:32
Someone PMed me regarding a Cindy who I met in WPB last year. I found a phone # for her so PM me back and I'll give you her contact.

TC.

Cheech1
03-13-20, 12:26
Tony, I think that was me. I have been there and back for almost a week now. I hooked up with Snow and had a really great time. Thanks for finding the number.

Cheech.

BillyBob000
03-24-20, 05:59
Cindy was in West Palm Beach the last few weeks but I hear she has returned to Ft. Pierce. She is a cute little spinner, early 30's, great skills, fun personality, little bitty gal that loves to fuck. I have her digits if you're interested. Also I have many contacts in the West Palm and Lk. Worth areas if you get down here. If you have someone fun to refer in my area, I'd appreciate it.I would love to give that little spinner a try.

Roger Psl
09-25-20, 11:42
I guess we can blame fucking Robert Kraft for all the added LEO watching in St Lucie County!!

Balls347
10-28-20, 17:20
I was waiting outside Wingstop lastnight for my order. I spotted a 40 ish brunette with small tits and a little wear hanging around the parking lot. I got my order and then moved closer to where she was and parked. She strolled my way and struck up conversation. Said she wss waiting for a ride etc. Asked where I was heading. Ended up giving here a ride to cracker barrel. We stopped along the way as she agreed to BBBJ for a Jackson and the ride. BBBJ with cim was good a little toothy. Said her name was jill and no digits but I could comeback and look for here she said to stroll the area on 70. I was expecting this I got dessert before dinner and dinner was cold LOL.

HitThat10
10-29-20, 15:28
Was in the area and did a loop on 13th and saw little spinner lime green pants and sports bra. Looked ok so went to loop around and saw LEO watching so just went on my way. Careful out there.

Trogon
12-01-20, 15:38
Hi.

Coming to vero next week will have a car hoping to pick up a WSW hopefully to take back to my hotel.

Costa. Any help on where to look or if anyone has digits would be appreciated.

Thanks.

LFDGuy
12-05-20, 14:40
Which wingstop. Psl or fp.

I was waiting outside Wingstop lastnight for my order. I spotted a 40 ish brunette with small tits and a little wear hanging around the parking lot. I got my order and then moved closer to where she was and parked. She strolled my way and struck up conversation. Said she wss waiting for a ride etc. Asked where I was heading. Ended up giving here a ride to cracker barrel. We stopped along the way as she agreed to BBBJ for a Jackson and the ride. BBBJ with cim was good a little toothy. Said her name was jill and no digits but I could comeback and look for here she said to stroll the area on 70. I was expecting this I got dessert before dinner and dinner was cold LOL.

Balls347
12-08-20, 23:49
Which wingstop. Psl or fp.Us1 and Virgina ave.

ATW2020
02-02-21, 18:09
In town for two more weeks. Any walkers in this area or not really? Don't get much time to indulge and would need budget girl hence why looking at SW. If ever in Milwaukee area, I'd help out. Lmk.

Humpty Dumpty
02-19-21, 16:42
If there are women who are streetwalkers in Fort Pierce I haven't seen them. I drove up orange, avenue d, the numbered streets, went to the save a lot, saw no SWs. I did see a couple girls "standing around" the nearby Big Lots, but neither was attractive. One was holding a cardboard sign begging for me, and she looked dirty. I did not approach either of these women because I have standards. Any streets that I missed?

Blind Creek beach is great; yes, there are a disproportionate amount of old people and homosexuals, but it's a great beach nonetheless. I only saw a handful of young attractive women, but most nude beaches aren't supposed to be hookup joints.

Hazyi
06-02-21, 17:21
Is there any SW in Jupiter Beach area.

DropTune
06-03-21, 20:29
Is there any SW in Jupiter Beach area.I've never seen any in the beach area, but the mcdonalds by 95 on Indiantown has plenty of candy girls that look the part hanging around.

CueBall826
07-19-21, 21:35
I've never seen any in the beach area, but the mcdonalds by 95 on Indiantown has plenty of candy girls that look the part hanging around.Are you talking about Indiantown rd or the town of Indiantown?

DropTune
08-06-21, 08:41
Are you talking about Indiantown rd or the town of Indiantown?Indiantown Road, the one near 95. I've cruised the neighborhood behind it too and have seen lots of girls that look the part, but not actively working. I'm willing to be with the right questions, one could find some luck. Also at the little Shell across the side street from the McDonalds, always see the type there as well, getting their big sodas and cigarettes.

BeenHereFYears
08-31-21, 11:44
Indiantown Road, the one near 95. I've cruised the neighborhood behind it too and have seen lots of girls that look the part, but not actively working. I'm willing to be with the right questions, one could find some luck. Also at the little Shell across the side street from the McDonalds, always see the type there as well, getting their big sodas and cigarettes.I have received a couple blowjobs from two different women down there. This was 2 years ago. One was riding a bike, and gave me the look while I was filling up gas. I called her over, she hoped in and gave me a quick BBBJCIM which was nice. The other chick was named Jen, and she was actually pretty hot. I played with her multiple times until she stopped responding to my attempts to reach out to her.

Anyone else have any more recent reports? I took a spin in fort pierce, I saw a couple that I think would be down, but they all seemed like they were homeless, or on the brink of being homeless.

BeenHereFYears
08-31-21, 12:52
Indiantown Road, the one near 95. I've cruised the neighborhood behind it too and have seen lots of girls that look the part, but not actively working. I'm willing to be with the right questions, one could find some luck. Also at the little Shell across the side street from the McDonalds, always see the type there as well, getting their big sodas and cigarettes.I'm not sure what going on, but I'm having issues with responding. My posts don't seem to be posting? Anyways, if this one gets there, I had a experience with a rando there, and a few with a girl named Jen. Jen was actually pretty hot. She was actually who I went to for a good amount of time until she stopped responding to my inquires.

TheOldMan
08-31-21, 22:09
I have received a couple blowjobs from two different women down there. This was 2 years ago. One was riding a bike, and gave me the look while I was filling up gas. I called her over, she hoped in and gave me a quick BBBJCIM which was nice. The other chick was named Jen, and she was actually pretty hot. I played with her multiple times until she stopped responding to my attempts to reach out to her.

Anyone else have any more recent reports? I took a spin in fort pierce, I saw a couple that I think would be down, but they all seemed like they were homeless, or on the brink of being homeless.Be careful with Jen. Crack ***** (also heroin) who puts up a good front tho her tits are sagging from her second bastard Mexican kid (she doesn't know who the daddy is). She's a thief who, along with these two dyke chicks (a couple), rented a room with an older, well-known black guy who ODed while they were out. They came back, found him dead, and emptied his pockets of case and drugs. Then they called Crimestoppers instead of 911. Just be careful. I wouldn't have anything to do with her any more. I had her a lot when she was decent like 5 years ago and also had one of the dykes give me head and pussy. Hey, when there's a drought. But the two dykes have been in the gated community more times than once for beating up and robbing Mexican guys.

THEOLDMAN.

OneWayOut
11-21-21, 13:52
Saturday night just after the rain 10 pm all the SW vets were out. Liisa, Cindy, Ellen, Lori & few more. Personally didn't want any of that since I've enjoyed such at the beginning of their careers. Figured I'd loop one more time and bam come across tall (sexy hat wearing) Kelly whom I've driven by dozens of times over the years. Easy scoop and off we go. This girl was in service mode and caught me an amazing BBBJ $30 and since she was so erotic w it, got her to cowgirl for another $10. Tight and no quit from her. $10 tip and now I know she can definitely get down for future loops. As for the area, 13 thru 15 between B & D cause any other section is just waste of time. Over the years I've caught some real gems that were gone as fast as they came. Usually due to womens rehab in area that they go AWOL from and try to catch some $ on their way out of town. So the hunt for gems can be very rewarding there.

CueBall826
11-27-21, 14:12
Saturday night just after the rain 10 pm all the SW vets were out. Liisa, Cindy, Ellen, Lori & few more. Personally didn't want any of that since I've enjoyed such at the beginning of their careers. Figured I'd loop one more time and bam come across tall (sexy hat wearing) Kelly whom I've driven by dozens of times over the years. Easy scoop and off we go. This girl was in service mode and caught me an amazing BBBJ $30 and since she was so erotic w it, got her to cowgirl for another $10. Tight and no quit from her. $10 tip and now I know she can definitely get down for future loops. As for the area, 13 thru 15 between B & D cause any other section is just waste of time. Over the years I've caught some real gems that were gone as fast as they came. Usually due to womens rehab in area that they go AWOL from and try to catch some $ on their way out of town. So the hunt for gems can be very rewarding there.Fp is fort piercer right? Whereabouts is 13th & 15th and B & D as well?

OneWayOut
11-27-21, 19:17
Fp is fort piercer right? Whereabouts is 13th & 15th and B & D as well?13th st thru 15th st and the loop is a square run between Ave B & Ave D, canal on 14th of said square is the $ shot and watch your ass on 13th but they stay there. This square is just north of Orange Ave and mile west of US1. Happy Hunting. Corner store on D and 13th is also where they migrate to but again crazy hot. LEO loves to roll in.

JackUpton
02-20-22, 01:37
Fort pierce seems dead lately have they moved?

FunkBox
08-01-22, 16:14
New in town, any spots in the Stuart / Jensen area?

GruveMan
10-17-22, 10:22
https://youtu.be/iF6_X_0euqo the seattle scene.

Balls347
11-05-22, 14:45
Was out last night stopped at the chevron for gas at Virginia & Us1. Spotted a slim read head walking the lot in jeans and nice top. Any 1 else see her or have info. I had company with me so I could not stay and try for action.

BillyBob000
12-29-22, 01:47
Indiantown Road, the one near 95. I've cruised the neighborhood behind it too and have seen lots of girls that look the part, but not actively working. I'm willing to be with the right questions, one could find some luck. Also at the little Shell across the side street from the McDonalds, always see the type there as well, getting their big sodas and cigarettes.If you guys are going all the way down to Indiantown Road in Jupiter fuck it bite the bullet and drive down to Blue Heron go east to Broadway that whole intersection and then south of there over the Port of Palm Beach Bridge the Palm Beach Lakes that whole area is loaded.

KoalaFreak365
01-27-23, 21:53
Just moved to the area any good spots in the Stuart area. Even recommendations will be appreciated.

KoalaFreak365
01-27-23, 21:55
If you guys are going all the way down to Indiantown Road in Jupiter fuck it bite the bullet and drive down to Blue Heron go east to Broadway that whole intersection and then south of there over the Port of Palm Beach Bridge the Palm Beach Lakes that whole area is loaded.New to area any stores close to the spot so I can navigate also around what time. I'm not good with directions yet so I would really appreciate it.

JoyRide33
07-17-23, 09:25
Sooo there's been this Spanish woman in a blue dress mostly or other dresses walking down Prima vista before the park heading to us1. Walks the side walk by the houses. I picked her up a few times. She always asks for $5. Just to give her. Cute face, light hazel eyes and nice body. Anyone have luck with this girl. Name is Kathy.

MisterPowers
07-17-23, 10:26
Sooo there's been this Spanish woman in a blue dress mostly or other dresses walking down Prima vista before the park heading to us1. Walks the side walk by the houses. I picked her up a few times. She always asks for $5. Just to give her. Cute face, light hazel eyes and nice body. Anyone have luck with this girl. Name is Kathy.

Around what time of day do you normally see her walking?

JoyRide33
08-04-23, 23:17
I seen her in different times of day. As early as 10 am and something around 5 pm. She walks back and forth to the Publix on prima vista / us1 and back to the houses before the wawa.

Around what time of day do you normally see her walking?

Balls347
02-12-24, 15:41
Hey fellas, I was out today and saw a red head hanging I the parking lot Walgreens and she was watching traffic. I couldn't stop as I had a coworker with me. Anyone else see her? I am going to try and check on my way home.

BeenHereFYears
02-21-24, 11:52
Hey fellas, I was out today and saw a red head hanging I the parking lot Walgreens and she was watching traffic. I couldn't stop as I had a coworker with me. Anyone else see her? I am going to try and check on my way home.Any luck? I always like hearing or finding out about these spots.

Balls347
02-21-24, 16:59
Any luck? I always like hearing or finding out about these spots.I have been checking everyday since last week and no luck so far. Guess I'm going to either go to the AMP or find an Ad to try.