PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Asianflu
11-05-15, 08:42
Looks like no one reports here. I recently relocated to the area and have monitored this board but have seen nothing. I figured I probably needed to start.

Late report from a while back. I wanted a massage and have grown to like the Chinese variety over the Korean mainly be / see Chinese give much better massages in general and tip expectation is not quite so high. I decided to try 888 massage however they were busy when I arrive. I decided to try Pro Massage. When I entered I was met by an average late 40's lady who took me to my room. I got undressed and then a younger more attractive woman came to take me to the TS. TS was good and I realized it was a Korean establishment. They wore the rubber boots in the TS typical for a Korean establishment. Massage turned out to be decent and after the flip she went to work on the HE. No negotiating. Roaming UTC on the top and over the clothes on the bottom. Provider was Sunny. I'm not sure if FS was available. I tipped $40.

OK, let's get the thread going.

Hawkeye49
11-06-15, 06:13
Looks like no one reports here. I recently relocated to the area and have monitored this board but have seen nothing. I figured I probably needed to start.

Late report from a while back. I wanted a massage and have grown to like the Chinese variety over the Korean mainly be / see Chinese give much better massages in general and tip expectation is not quite so high. I decided to try 888 massage however they were busy when I arrive. I decided to try Pro Massage. When I entered I was met by an average late 40's lady who took me to my room. I got undressed and then a younger more attractive woman came to take me to the TS. TS was good and I realized it was a Korean establishment. They wore the rubber boots in the TS typical for a Korean establishment. Massage turned out to be decent and after the flip she went to work on the HE. No negotiating. Roaming UTC on the top and over the clothes on the bottom. Provider was Sunny. I'm not sure if FS was available. I tipped $40.

OK, let's get the thread going.Thank you for getting the ball rolling AF. I travel to WPB often and frequent MPs there but have been curious about some of AMPs in the Vero to Stuart area. When the funds are low I usually opt for a 30 minute stress relief at Relax With Us on Military in WPB. I haven't found a better deal around but would love to find a reliable AMP on the TC.

Thanks again for the report.

BoneCrusher72
11-07-15, 10:48
Thank you for getting the ball rolling AF. I travel to WPB often and frequent MPs there but have been curious about some of AMPs in the Vero to Stuart area. When the funds are low I usually opt for a 30 minute stress relief at Relax With Us on Military in WPB. I haven't found a better deal around but would love to find a reliable AMP on the TC.

Thanks again for the report.Try Asian sports massage in Stuart. Also VIP massage in psl. Always a happy time for me, no negotiating.

Hawkeye49
11-08-15, 07:51
Try Asian sports massage in Stuart. Also VIP massage in psl. Always a happy time for me, no negotiating.Thank you this is good to know.

FlRico
12-24-15, 23:00
Standard. 80 house fee. 8/10 massage. Standard ending. 40 tip.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/so-hot-so-sexy-new-young-asian-girls-gorgeous-professional-korean-massage/10018821

HutchinsonMan
01-05-16, 06:45
VIP in Vero has stronger massage with decent looking Korean girls. US1 & PSL Blvd (beside the oil change place) has skanky masseuse with no personality. Asian Sports massage in Stuart asked for more than 40 tip. Not cool. HE at all but no FS (keeping on searching for one though). US1 Massage & Spa was nicer than most. Same HE there too. Girls so-so.

HutchinsonMan
01-06-16, 17:13
A buddy told me that Lilly's at Village Green in Port St. Lucie was shut down. I heard that was the last FS place in the area. Too bad.

Ryuut
01-27-16, 20:20
VIP in Vero has stronger massage with decent looking Korean girls. US1 & PSL Blvd (beside the oil change place) has skanky masseuse with no personality. Asian Sports massage in Stuart asked for more than 40 tip. Not cool. HE at all but no FS (keeping on searching for one though). US1 Massage & Spa was nicer than most. Same HE there too. Girls so-so.Was the menu open in vero?

HutchinsonMan
02-10-16, 16:12
Just your normal HE. I asked. Not a chance.

Was the menu open in vero?

Asianflu
02-23-16, 20:07
A Korean operated establishment on Indiantown Rd in Jupiter. It's located on the second floor in a two story small office complex. The establishment looks pretty legitimate in fact there was a woman there leaving that just got a massage- Not normally a good sign. Having read reviews on another site I knew the place was at least rub and tug. I was greeted by a middle aged Korean (Kim). She said it would be a few minutes and I should sit in the waiting room which had magazines and a Television. This also made the place look like a legit day spa. After a few minutes Kim got me and brought me to the room. She cleaned up the room with clean sheet etc. And immediately started chatting. She just finished with the female customer who definitely sounded like a "New Yorker" transplant. (LOL). Kim said she hates doing women because "they are a pain in the ass". She made a point about men being the best customers. She told me to get undressed and that "Ruby" would take care of me since she had another customer. I would have been happy with Kim as she had some decent reviews and she had "the look" of a seasoned AMP girl.

Ruby arrives and was a short thin Korean likely in her late 40's-early 50's. Ruby provided a decent medium massage. She did not ask me what I preferred so I just went with the flow. I rubbed her legs and butt while she massaged so I knew the flip would be OK. She started massaging my chest and quickly moved for the HJ. Ruby did a pretty good job. OTC roaming was no problem and let me roam under her bra but did not want to take her top off. This was a first time visit. No discussion of money which was good. I tipped her $40 which is a bit lower than I give AMP girls that are more open with extras. I suspect more could be available for return visits. Would like feedback or opinions on best Treasure Coast AMPs. Feel free to PM.

Aflu.

IseaForYou
03-11-16, 11:36
[Deleted by Admin]To be fair to the Therapist we can't say much at all. I have never had FS at Asian sports massage. I never asked either. I love it there I've had everything else.

HutchinsonMan
03-14-16, 09:37
Decent looking girls. Massage 6/10. Was 0. 7 hr with 0. 4 HE. Not open to offers. Still looking.

Hawkeye49
04-14-16, 05:57
Just noticed her ad the other day. Have any of you gents given her a try?

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/my-majestic-touch/14800976

Ccon66
04-27-16, 17:24

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/my-majestic-touch/14800976I've tried a couple times to set something up, but her mailbox is full and she doesn't call back.

Afisherman
04-28-16, 05:46

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/my-majestic-touch/14800976I visited her once, only a HJ and was not open to me touching her. Also her apartment is in a gated community where they record your I'd and call her if you are not a resident, so not discreet at all. Much better out there for what she charges.

Hawkeye49
04-29-16, 04:02
I visited her once, only a HJ and was not open to me touching her. Also her apartment is in a gated community where they record your I'd and call her if you are not a resident, so not discreet at all. Much better out there for what she charges.I appreciate the feedback!

Sflbangin
04-30-16, 12:04
We txt back and forth awhile and she seemed nice but 1st she wanted 120/ hr then 80 special, she said fully clothed and not sensual. I passed.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/my-majestic-touch/14800976

Hawkeye49
05-02-16, 05:28
We txt back and forth awhile and she seemed nice but 1st she wanted 120/ hr then 80 special, she said fully clothed and not sensual. I passed.I'm kind of bummed since I really like her look. Oh well!

Hawkeye49
05-20-16, 04:58
For all you gents seeking a very nice BR that will leave you invigorated and smiling I highly recommend this lady who's new to our area. She's got a great touch, charming personality, and a rocking body for a mature woman. I will definitely be repeating.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-busty-eastern-european-blonde-fort-pierce/15759455

Shane0105
05-21-16, 16:10
For all you gents seeking a very nice BR that will leave you invigorated and smiling I highly recommend this lady who's new to our area. She's got a great touch, charming personality, and a rocking body for a mature woman. I will definitely be repeating.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-busty-eastern-european-blonde-fort-pierce/15759455Links doesn't work.

Hawkeye49
05-22-16, 06:32
Links doesn't work.I just tried it and it worked for me in the original post and in your quote box.

TonyTc
05-22-16, 21:49

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-busty-eastern-european-blonde-fort-pierce/15759455Does she provide more than a body rub? HE? FS? And how much, please?

Peace out, Tony.

Hawkeye49
05-23-16, 05:51
Does she provide more than a body rub? HE? FS? And how much, please?

Peace out, Tony.Tony. Very close to the same experience you had with KC down in PGA. The differences I see is this lady provides a very good therapeutic massage with sensuality rolled in. Also KC is much younger but this lady has a similar rockin body like KC. She is strictly a HE with no extras but I wasn't looking for any and I did finish in a Russian. Not to be confused with rushing in and out. LOL because she does take her time and you get your hours worth. Her BP ad says 1. 2. I will repeat since she did get some kinks out of my back.

Pussy Hunter
05-24-16, 08:56
Spent some time with this lady yesterday and she is a great find! She is very direct, she lets you know the rules upfront, and she is Good at what she does! Nice little place, makes you feel at home, and gives a great massage with a nice finishing touch on her HE!

If you're interested in this kind of relaxation, you won't be disappointed!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH.

EuroBlonde
05-28-16, 12:34
Spent some time with this lady yesterday and she is a great find! She is very direct, she lets you know the rules upfront, and she is Good at what she does! Nice little place, makes you feel at home, and gives a great massage with a nice finishing touch on her HE!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH.Hello everyone and thank you for the kind words. My number and ad has changed. I don't know if I can put a link up here or not. I am new to this site so still don't know all the rules. Also I am trying to figure out how to post an ad.

This is the link to my new ad.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-me-today-beautiful-blue-eyed-blonde/16185526

TheOldMan
06-25-16, 08:01
Had a review-worthy experience at this downtown Stuart ASM on Father's Day. Don't want to ruin the availability for others so if you want to give it a try, PM me. I will try to reply promptly. Thanks. THE OLD MAN.

PunkedLife
07-08-16, 07:38
Had a review-worthy experience at this downtown Stuart ASM on Father's Day. Don't want to ruin the availability for others so if you want to give it a try, PM me. I will try to reply promptly. Thanks. THE OLD MAN.I would like to give it a try? Care to help a fellow monger out with some info.

PunkedLife
07-08-16, 15:18

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH.Does she provide extras other than he? If not mutual touch at least?

TheOldMan
07-24-16, 20:13
Had a review-worthy experience at this downtown Stuart ASM on Father's Day. Don't want to ruin the availability for others so if you want to give it a try, PM me. I will try to reply promptly. Thanks. THE OLD MAN.Anyway I just called them on Father's Day to ensure they were open. The parking is off the street. I went in and older lady greeted me but she was with a really nice looking spinner Chinese girl named Rikki. Told I wanted a one hour deep tissue massage. I paid and Rikki took me into this fairly bare bones room -- it is an old building but seems clean. Nothing fancy. She left the room and while there was a large towel on the table covering it, there was no smaller one for coverage so I stripped totally, laid face down. She came in, checked to see if I was all right and began to give me a pretty decent deep tissue 7. 5 / 10. Unlike the Jupiter ASM where my regular walks on your back because there are railings on the ceiling, Rikki did the trick by using her knees. Like many ASM girls, they like to press your ass into your groin for effect. Not bad. Then she asked me to turn over. There was no attempt at all to massage my front. She asked me what I would like her to do. I couldn't understand her at first due to her heavy accent and misheard as I thought she was going to start to massage my front. She repeated what would you like me to do. I figured, what the hell, even first time, why not go for it. I told her I wanted her to use her mouth. She asked how much tip? I told her $100 for her mouth. She told me okay but not to say anything to the Mama-San about it. She got a condom out (I didn't think to bring one on a first visit) and put it one and then started to give me a great CBJ. My hands were roaming and then she loosened her belt on her shorts and dropped them. No panties so I freely dug into the kitty. She never took her mouth off me this whole time. I was enjoying it and apparently so was she as wonder of all wonders, she steps out of her shorts and got up on the table 69 position and I started eating out my first Chinese pussy! She was digging it and I really tried to finish but with a condom on it is almost impossible. So I had her stop, took off the condom and had her finish me with a classic HE. She kept that nice slit right over my tongue until I blasted, then I stopped the licking (and kept on ticking) and tapped her out like a wrestler so she knew she had completed her duties. She got off and before she dressed she got wipes and cleaned me all up. She got dressed, I gave her the $100 in two 50's so she could tell Mama-San what she wanted; she asked me again not to say anything because it would ruin it for her. I promised not to, told her I would visit again and ask for her, and gave her my business card in case she wanted to make a home visit. Haven't heard from her. The massage was $80-90, I forget, and it was a tip commensurate with the service I felt. In Jupiter, I only get HE and roaming inside the top and outside the bottom. Rikki went out of her way. I would repeat. Just spending my money on my local girls at the moment. Take care,

The Old Man.

HoundDawgg
07-25-16, 15:21
I have visited her also. I believe here name is actually Vicky. Prob hard with accent. She has been mentioned extensively on the forums.

HutchinsonMan
09-28-16, 16:41
I have visited her also. I believe here name is actually Vicky. Prob hard with accent. She has been mentioned extensively on the forums.Was there Friday. She's gone. Two girls. Both would scare you in the daylight.

CJ591
09-29-16, 07:23
Was there Friday. She's gone. Two girls. Both would scare you in the dayligfewht.I weny there too and yea she's gone.

TheOldMan
09-30-16, 21:22
Another one bites the dust. My go to AMP girl has disappeared. I went into the spa up here in Jupiter at Indiantown Road and US 1 and asked if Liu Liu was available for 90 minutes. "Liu Liu on vacation. " (What? She just got back from a month long trip to China). "Did she go back to China to see her parents again. " "No. " "When we she be back?" "I don't know. " (Now I get it!) "Mister, I take good care of you. " "No, thank you (oh homely one)" and I left.

Damn. And now Vicki is gone from Stuart? Things are NOT looking up! No pun intended.

THE OLD MAN.

TheOldMan
10-04-16, 07:52
Another one bites the dust. My go to AMP girl has disappeared. I went into the spa up here in Jupiter at Indiantown Road and US 1 and asked if Liu Liu was available for 90 minutes. "Liu Liu on vacation. " (What? She just got back from a month long trip to China). "Did she go back to China to see her parents again. " "No. " "When we she be back?" "I don't know. " (Now I get it!) "Mister, I take good care of you. " "No, thank you (oh homely one)" and I left.

Damn. And now Vicki is gone from Stuart? Things are NOT looking up! No pun intended.

THE OLD MAN.Guess what? I returned to my Jupiter AMP last night because my back was really out of kilter and after I paid for the massage and began the walk to the room with the 6. 5 girl, who do I see sweeping the floor but Liu Liu! The chick had lied the other day about her being on vacation. She just wanted my business. I only took an hour and she wasn't Liu Liu but she did a decent massage with a satisfactory tug with roaming allowed. I made sure as I left to tell Liu Liu what happened.

THEOLDMAN.

PbgMonger
10-15-16, 19:19
Guess what? I returned to my Jupiter AMP last night because my back was really out of kilter and after I paid for the massage and began the walk to the room with the 6. 5 girl, who do I see sweeping the floor but Liu Liu! The chick had lied the other day about her being on vacation. She just wanted my business. I only took an hour and she wasn't Liu Liu but she did a decent massage with a satisfactory tug with roaming allowed. I made sure as I left to tell Liu Liu what happened.

THEOLDMAN.I think the AMP's aren't on the level at all. I've had plenty of fun times over the years, but no longer go much. Fake pics and turnover to the point you don't know who you're getting. Not the ones in Tampa were run like bath houses when I uued to live there and were much better. Like in shower, rub, and FS.

ShaggyJax
10-29-16, 07:07
Hey Guys, I will be in Vero in two weeks and was thinking of stopping at the AMP on RTE. 60 right off I-95. I saw some posts from earlier this year that indicate that there is nothing available but a standard HE. Has that changed since then? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Shaggy.

Goat99
11-01-16, 21:19
Hey Guys, I will be in Vero in two weeks and was thinking of stopping at the AMP on RTE. 60 right off I-95. I saw some posts from earlier this year that indicate that there is nothing available but a standard HE. Has that changed since then? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Shaggy.I've only been to VIP a few times and last time even OTC roaming was not available. You may want to try 888, no FS there either as far as I can tell but I think it is a better time.

HutchinsonMan
11-23-16, 14:22
I've only been to VIP a few times and last time even OTC roaming was not available. You may want to try 888, no FS there either as far as I can tell but I think it is a better time.Don't waste your time (or money) at VIP (next to IHOP) in Vero. Nothing is allowed there. Hope they close the place.

Sunshine55
12-01-16, 00:47
Visited this AMP in Port Saint Lucie. My therapist was a cute Chinese girl in early 30's. Just moved from NY. Very good massage skills. Did slow teaching massage and flip. Standard HE. She was wearing this black pants so I was not able to roam. Hopefully next time she would be wearing shorts or skirt.

Cypress272
12-15-16, 08:41
I'm in the Jensen Beach area for a few weeks. I'm looking for a good, quality massage from a nice looking provider that also provides extras. Please PM me recommendations. I will be very discreet and confidential. I know this type of provider is out there, I just need to make the right connection. Thanks for your assistance.

ChadMfl
12-15-16, 13:20
I'm in the Jensen Beach area for a few weeks. I'm looking for a good, quality massage from a nice looking provider that also provides extras. Please PM me recommendations. I will be very discreet and confidential. I know this type of provider is out there, I just need to make the right connection. Thanks for your assistance.Likewise, please let me know if you find any nice private providers. Ruby at Le Mandarin is a sweetheart and plays with your butt if that's your thing. Many AMPs in the area. Only private providers I know of with extras are the girl Shenika (has her business Nirvana Massage), and another girl who advertises in Craigslist as "Massage Therapist Available".

AMPs are in Downtown stuart you have Asian Sports Massage, plus you have Green Spa and Palm Tree. There's a few others that aren't very good, plus new places in Hobe Sound and supposedly a new one right on Jensen Blvd. If you're down for the trip go to Jupiter for Ocean or if you want non asian go to Allure down in WPB.

Dreaming
12-16-16, 12:14
Likewise, please let me know if you find any nice private providers. Ruby at Le Mandarin is a sweetheart and plays with your butt if that's your thing. Many AMPs in the area. Only private providers I know of with extras are the girl Shenika (has her business Nirvana Massage), and another girl who advertises in Craigslist as "Massage Therapist Available".

AMPs are in Downtown stuart you have Asian Sports Massage, plus you have Green Spa and Palm Tree. There's a few others that aren't very good, plus new places in Hobe Sound and supposedly a new one right on Jensen Blvd. If you're down for the trip go to Jupiter for Ocean or if you want non asian go to Allure down in WPB.Massage Therapist Available" not found on Craig's list for Jensen or nearby areas, any other info or contact info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hawkeye49
12-17-16, 07:26
Massage Therapist Available" not found on Craig's list for Jensen or nearby areas, any other info or contact info would be appreciated. Thank you.Right here almost every other day.

http://treasure.craigslist.org/thp/5914907075.html

Cypress272
12-17-16, 07:51
I saw an ad for The Santuary Massage. Website says Ariana is the therapist. Any experience with this provider? PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

TonyTc
12-17-16, 14:36
Right here almost every other day.

http://treasure.craigslist.org/thp/5914907075.htmlHas anyone sampled her young lady with the nice tatas? How is the massage, what extras are available, and how much?

ChadMfl
12-19-16, 09:08
I saw an ad for The Santuary Massage. Website says Ariana is the therapist. Any experience with this provider? PM me if you prefer. Thanks!Also been curious, she's gorgeous.

ChadMfl
12-19-16, 09:10
Has anyone sampled her young lady with the nice tatas? How is the massage, what extras are available, and how much?70 and 30 tip for just the basic upgrade. All that was available the time I went.

Member #5834
12-21-16, 00:12
Greetings Treasure Coast Mongers!

I am headed down to visit family in Vero Beach Next week and will be looking for opportunities to escape for a massage dream.

I don't know the area very well, so not sure what is near what. I have found references to Pro Spa, VIP and 888. Any general or specific recommendations for a smooth in-and-out would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Huntzman.

CJ591
12-22-16, 14:54
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-latina-blonde-luxury-relaxing-treatment-working-12-21-2016/13778265

CJ591
01-06-17, 08:29
I'm curious to if anyone tried her?

DominicanPete
01-06-17, 12:11
I'm curious to if anyone tried her?TOFTT and let us know how it goes.

DominicanPete
01-06-17, 12:13
Just wanted to give a heads up that I dropped a review in the West Palm forum. It is close enough for us to visit. My review is of the place at 1605 Prosperity Farms in Lake Park.

Based on this review I decided to check this place out. Here is my experience.

Arrived around supper time and the girls were eating. The smell of rancid Chinese food was evident even before you walked into the place. Anyway I thought I was already here and after a rough day was going to get a massage here.

I opted for the one hour special for $60. The massage was decent for the first 30 minutes. She knew what she was doing and was good at her craft. Before the flip it seemed liked she got tired and did some light touch for 15 minutes.

On the flip she was willing to take everything off. She paid attention to the soldier at attention. Based on this review I tried to get her to do headache relief. After some back and forth I realized it was not going to happen on this visit so opted for the standard price for the HE. Towards the end of the HE she did finally offer the headache relief for. 8 but I was not going to indulge since I was already at the point.

She seemed to indicate that there is an expanded menu but on this visit it was a standard AMP.

I know there were other women working and I could hear them. I did not see them so can't judge on the quality of them. My provider was your typical low. Mid 40's AMP provider.

I might give this place another try but I really prefer to find a place that has younger Asians working at it.

Dreaming
01-06-17, 12:24
I'm curious to if anyone tried her?Likewise, more info is appreciated.

EuroBlonde
01-11-17, 13:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Asianflu
01-16-17, 17:58
I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon when I had some free but limited time. I just had enough time for a 30 minute massage which really is not enough time for a good massage and finish. Nevertheless, I stopped by (first time visiting there so I had no Idea what to expect. I paid $50 for 30 minutes which is higher than my previous experiences. I grew a late 40's gal named May (5 in looks on the AMP scale). Decent hard massage. I fondled her leg and but while on my stomach which signaled green light for the HE. She went right to work on the flip and provided HE. UTC roaming on top and some OTC on bottom. No mention of tip. Gave her $40 and left happy.

I returned the following week and did 60 minutes. There was a younger late 30's-40's girl at the reception desk. (7 in looks) and was wearing a dress. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse although I figured probably won't happen. I was right she took me to the room and my masseuse was a girl named Lisa. Very good and thorough massage. On the flip she whispered in my ear what do you want? I told her negotiated terms and she delivered. Senior Trusted members can PM for details.

Goat99
02-08-17, 00:01
I returned the following week and did 60 minutes. There was a younger late 30's-40's girl at the reception desk. (7 in looks) and was wearing a dress. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse although I figured probably won't happen. I was right she took me to the room and my masseuse was a girl named Lisa. Very good and thorough massage. On the flip she whispered in my ear what do you want? I told her negotiated terms and she delivered. Senior Trusted members can PM for details.I have also seen Lisa a couple times at 888, will definitely repeat.

SweetIronRod
02-20-17, 07:50
Not sure if anyone saw this.

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/st-lucie-county/2017/02/17/2-women-arrested-port-st-lucie-massage-parlors-accused-prostitution/98054348/

SweetIronRod
05-18-17, 06:39
Had a dream about a known Vero spot. Some new girls came into my dream. The dream was as good it used to be but still a good time overall. She was quite chatty. She gave me a decent massage but nothing beyond the bare minimum. My prior experience was a bit more elaborate.

Nydru90
05-25-17, 15:24
I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon when I had some free but limited time. I just had enough time for a 30 minute massage which really is not enough time for a good massage and finish. Nevertheless, I stopped by (first time visiting there so I had no Idea what to expect. I paid $50 for 30 minutes which is higher than my previous experiences. I grew a late 40's gal named May (5 in looks on the AMP scale). Decent hard massage. I fondled her leg and but while on my stomach which signaled green light for the HE. She went right to work on the flip and provided HE. UTC roaming on top and some OTC on bottom. No mention of tip. Gave her $40 and left happy.

I returned the following week and did 60 minutes. There was a younger late 30's-40's girl at the reception desk. (7 in looks) and was wearing a dress. I was hoping she'd be my masseuse although I figured probably won't happen. I was right she took me to the room and my masseuse was a girl named Lisa. Very good and thorough massage. On the flip she whispered in my ear what do you want? I told her negotiated terms and she delivered. Senior Trusted members can PM for details.Just saw Lisa at the spa 1 pm today for an hour. Review of her is accurate. I left VERY happy relaxed. I can also give details for senior members. Pm. Be safe fellas.

Kevoneinfl
06-25-17, 04:18
Putting this here since some of my fellow mongers live close enough.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girl-coming-4-hands-available-east-spa-asian-massage-vero-beach/19065423

New spa (few months old) in vero just off US1 and US60. About the same distance for me to go to titusville or some areas of Cocoa so figured what the hell (and another monger PMd me saying I should check them out.) Called first to make sure they would be open at the time I would arrive (9:45-10 pm) they closed at 11 according to ad and girl on phone confirmed.

Got there 1st CON is noooo private entrance or parking. Right accross from some residential area no fence, nothing. Met by petite, spinner, young body (tight, cute, b ups) face looked. Worked on. I guess. Chemical peel or botox or something. Anyway. Chose the hour massage (some argument over when they closed as she was saying they close at 10:30 but we worked it out) Back to the room. Clean place big room. She suggest TS after since they use oils (though unscented) Got undressed but no towel so sat there naked till she returned with my change. Back work with oil. Medium massage not a lot of play yet until she did thighs. Nice massage, nothing great but she knew what she was doing. Flipped and. I paid too much. Sorry guys. Idk why. Maybe it was her body or. Idk. But damn that body was tight and hot. (I didn't ask for anything specific just mentioned a number and we continued, her english was pretty bad).

Yes I just had a post where I didn't want to pay that much, maybe it was the ambiance or her attitude. Anyway again. After finish do TS and left. All in all a typical experience with a really hot young looking girl. (Says her name was Cola, pics are ehhh close but not her) Hard to say if I will repeat or if services are better with repeats. If you like them young, spinner, might as well check them out.

HutchinsonMan
07-19-17, 20:34
Was there today. Saw Lily. Will definitely repeat. Worth the. 7 + . 5.

Dreaming
07-20-17, 10:07
Was there today. Saw Lily. Will definitely repeat. Worth the. 7 + . 5.Is this Lilly that you previously mentioned in the Village Green in PSL about a year ago that was closed. Also going there and description of her so zone knows that it is that Lilly who is bring seen.

Thank you.

HutchinsonMan
07-26-17, 00:17
Is this Lilly that you previously mentioned in the Village Green in PSL about a year ago that was closed. Also going there and description of her so zone knows that it is that Lilly who is bring seen.

Thank you.There was an establishment named Lilly's that was closed. The Lilly I'm referring to is an Asian beauty working at the massage in Fountain Plaza in PSL. Have been there twice this week. Decent massage. No FS or BJ, but enough roaming to satisfy most anyone. Delightful personality. . 7 + . 5.

BuckshotWatson
09-04-17, 10:45
Saw Nana here a couple weeks ago. Nice, cute 30- or 40-ish, not much in the way of curves. Decent massage, some OTC roaming. I may return.

Any recommendations for a good therapeutic massage in Vero, with or without an ending? PM is fine. Thanks.

CJ591
09-17-17, 10:39
Any good recommendations for the treasure coast area?

True Pair
09-21-17, 16:19
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197N Any info before I take one for the team!

True Pair
09-21-17, 20:10
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197N Any info before I take one for the team!http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197

True Pair
09-21-17, 20:14
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197N Any info before I take one for the team!Let's see if this link works.

HoundDawgg
09-22-17, 17:06
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/martin-county/2017/09/22/massage-business-shut-down-near-downtown-stuart/692237001/

Sflbangin
09-22-17, 20:53
Very interested in what your experience with Sonia was. PM me if you want or respond here Thanks.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197N Any info before I take one for the team!

Hawkeye49
09-23-17, 04:55
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197I gave this one a try about 6 months ago. Nice lady with a truly genuine caring personality but that's where all the accolades stop with me. Her personal technique involves latex gloves. Need I say more?

Sflbangin
09-23-17, 09:57
Oh hell no LOL had someone do that here in Miami and it was a joke.

I gave this one a try about 6 months ago. Nice lady with a truly genuine caring personality but that's where all the accolades stop with me. Her personal technique involves latex gloves. Need I say more?

True Pair
09-23-17, 14:32
Ok I should be thanked repeatedly for saving you guys the $160 a hour cover charge. This girl is crazy I mean really out of her mind. She sees God and Aliens a lot even daily sometimes. She talked about god a lot. Any ways nothing extra was offered and I asked what more could be had when she asked if I would come back. As she took her gloves off is said nothing sexual. She was very nice but the message wasn't even great. So move along guys.

Sflbangin
09-23-17, 18:32
Ok so I txt her and we chat back and forth and hers what she told me:

NO nudity.

NO I will not touch"it" or down there.

NO I won't take my dress off I stay fully clothed.

NO there is NO release, but I am welcome to service myself.

NO I cannot touch her anywhere.

NO she doesn't do a real massage only a rub.

So I said NO I am definitely not interested. How the hell can she make any money?

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-my-personal-technique/18508197

True Pair
09-25-17, 16:10
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-american-massage-for-americans/10228364 Ok I got burnt last week. Any info on this one would be appreciated. Going to see her this week. Any extras offered? What should I expect? I've read her website. Thanks in advance. You can also PM if you want.

Hawkeye49
09-26-17, 06:56
Ok I should be thanked repeatedly for saving you guys the $160 a hour cover charge. This girl is crazy I mean really out of her mind. She sees God and Aliens a lot even daily sometimes. She talked about god a lot. Any ways nothing extra was offered and I asked what more could be had when she asked if I would come back. As she took her gloves off is said nothing sexual. She was very nice but the message wasn't even great. So move along guys.What about me TP? I warned you before you went. LOL. At least I did get an HE and she let me take a shower afterwards.

Hawkeye49
09-26-17, 06:59
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-american-massage-for-americans/10228364 Ok I got burnt last week. Any info on this one would be appreciated. Going to see her this week. Any extras offered? What should I expect? I've read her website. Thanks in advance. You can also PM if you want.I've never seen this one but based on feedback from others and on the other site you will get a decent massage and that's it!

CJ591
09-29-17, 07:41
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-body-treatment-by-a-latina-private-place/19022014

Has anyone tried her out?

TantricMassage
10-09-17, 08:29
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-body-treatment-by-a-latina-private-place/19022014

Has anyone tried her out?Not yet but interested in trying, She seems to advertise this time of year then disappears in Summer.

Let me know if you try.

TantricMassage
10-09-17, 08:36
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-american-massage-for-americans/10228364 Ok I got burnt last week. Any info on this one would be appreciated. Going to see her this week. Any extras offered? What should I expect? I've read her website. Thanks in advance. You can also PM if you want.I see her from time to time, okay massage, likes to chat, HJ when I go, I'm in my 50's, heard other reports of nothing very reasonable. Has a couple of barkers, read her rules do not knock on the door, she will have you give them a doggies treat each to calm them down. If her dogs like you who knows. They liked me.

HutchinsonMan
10-23-17, 15:00
I see her from time to time, okay massage, likes to chat, HJ when I go, I'm in my 50's, heard other reports of nothing very reasonable. Has a couple of barkers, read her rules do not knock on the door, she will have you give them a doggies treat each to calm them down. If her dogs like you who knows. They liked me.Good luck.

Massage was actually pretty good. Nice setting. No HJ or even HE. Good conversation. Thats my experience eith her. Twice.

HutchinsonMan
10-23-17, 15:03
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-american-massage-for-americans/10228364 Ok I got burnt last week. Any info on this one would be appreciated. Going to see her this week. Any extras offered? What should I expect? I've read her website. Thanks in advance. You can also PM if you want.Sweet lady with nice masssge. Thats all you're going to get.

Dreaming
10-23-17, 20:36
Sweet lady with nice masssge. Thats all you're going to get.Bring dog treats to quite the dogs down. If you are expecting anything else then. You are barking up the wrong tree.

(no pun intended).

TantricMassage
10-28-17, 08:20
Bring dog treats to quite the dogs down. If you are expecting anything else then. You are barking up the wrong tree.

(no pun intended).I guess it is hit or miss with Raquillia. I have been fortunate with her, I have visited other providers and got a good massage and nothing else. I always assume so, I am always on top of the sheet not under it.

Anybody try Jessica? Has a add on CL and sometimes BP Ad is titled LMT Available.

True Pair
11-02-17, 17:19
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-asian-massage-in-outcalls/26052862 I met with Helen today In her very clean apartment. She was in her 40 to 50's hard to tell. She has a typical Asian body. 60/ hour for a great message. He's where your wondering what's next?? Well I rolled over and she finished with a standard HJ with some nice B's exposed. This was very relaxing and I will be back. I tipped her nicely and headed back to work.

TantricMassage
11-08-17, 08:02
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-asian-massage-in-outcalls/26052862 I met with Helen today In her very clean apartment. She was in her 40 to 50's hard to tell. She has a typical Asian body. 60/ hour for a great message. He's where your wondering what's next?? Well I rolled over and she finished with a standard HJ with some nice B's exposed. This was very relaxing and I will be back. I tipped her nicely and headed back to work.I was wondering about her, like the fact that she will make house calls. I will try very soon. TP thanks for the intell!!

TantricMassage
11-10-17, 08:35
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-asian-massage-in-outcalls/26052862 I met with Helen today In her very clean apartment. She was in her 40 to 50's hard to tell. She has a typical Asian body. 60/ hour for a great message. He's where your wondering what's next?? Well I rolled over and she finished with a standard HJ with some nice B's exposed. This was very relaxing and I will be back. I tipped her nicely and headed back to work.What ever Truepair is selling, I'm buying! I saw Helen yesterday and you are spot on, a top notch massage, attactive, smiling and friendly! I left happy, tipped well, a good find! Thanks for the intell, Between KC and Helen I'm good for now.

Nydru90
11-16-17, 01:36
Got out of work 11 pm called a few places in the stuart and psl area to see who would accommodate a late night massage. The only place that said yes was Hong Kong massage. Location was in a business plaza with an urgent care center. I got there 11:30 pm coco was the only one working, she said she was 27 but I think mid 30's she had long hair 7/10 in looks, flat asian body. 50 for 30 min no table shower but I think they have one. During the back rub we had good convo, she asked if I've been here before I said no but I've been to a few places in palm beach county. She laughed and said oh they do sexy down there, but we don't do that here. I didn't care I just wanted a rub tug tonight. After the flip she offered 50 for a HJ, I countered 80 for HJ panties down. She obliged, the shaved kitty was warm and wet. So all in all standard rub and tug spot. She did mention another monger was going to stop by after I left so I guess this place is always open late but YMMV on that. I won't repeat still looking for a FS asian provider in this area. Stay safe boys.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hong-kong-massage-amazing-massage-from-authentic-asian-girls-772-301-1430-table-showers/18025439

TantricMassage
11-21-17, 07:49
Just wondering if anyone has tried the new AMP, Bluemoon on US 1 Stuart??

SailFish69
11-23-17, 13:37
So I have been going to this site for a while and have not joined until today. I have taken a lot from this site and want to pay it back. I am in the Treasure Coast and I would love to see the Martin County portion gain like some other areas of this forum. I have plenty of reviews, some I have tried from the advise from here and some from other forums.

My latest is from a newer massage parlor in Stuart, Therape spa. Because this is open to everybody (including me before today) I will not display the review although I left happy. See my review on RM's or PM me and will provide details, I don't like to provide too much on a good thing because I don't want to loose a good thing.

Normally The Martin County forum is slow on the threads and hopefully others will quit lurking like myself and pay it back by joining and contributing so we can all reap the rewards. I travel down to WPB as well and have a few utr in NPB.

I have a family so I play it safe at all costs but when I get a great one I treat them right and keep them. Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

ScottFlMahalo
12-08-17, 15:54
I was passing through her area (Palm City) today and decided to see if she was available. It worked out and had an amazing time as always! She is one of my ATF's. She is a bit pricey but well worth the admission! Wish I lived closer! All of you that have seen her, her availability increased drastically!

ChrisAnonymous
12-11-17, 21:35
I was passing through her area (Palm City) today and decided to see if she was available. It worked out and had an amazing time as always! She is one of my ATF's. She is a bit pricey but well worth the admission! Wish I lived closer! All of you that have seen her, her availability increased drastically!What was the damage?

ChadMfl
12-13-17, 10:00
I thought I knew all the local masseuses but apparently there is someone's atf right in Palm City? Can someone please fill me in on kc.

I was passing through her area (Palm City) today and decided to see if she was available. It worked out and had an amazing time as always! She is one of my ATF's. She is a bit pricey but well worth the admission! Wish I lived closer! All of you that have seen her, her availability increased drastically!

True Pair
12-13-17, 11:36
I thought I knew all the local masseuses but apparently there is someone's atf right in Palm City? Can someone please fill me in on kc.You can find her on independent escorts.com.

ChadMfl
12-13-17, 15:07
True pair! Thank you so much this could be a game changer.

You can find her on independent escorts.com.

Dr Peeper
12-18-17, 22:38
I had to change my name, so starting from scratch. I did try 888 in vero. It was ok, older lady but after some haggling had fun. Also Tried East spa, spent too much for what I got but damn she was hot.

Looking for info on Peacock spa.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-new-staff-come-back-waiting-for-you-tel-772-807-1818/19000462

Or "new one"(though it must be new, google maps doesn't have a picture of the storefront. Only Doctors office that used to be there).

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/merry-christmas-asian-massage-grand-opening-in-vero-beach-772-559-2683/27878832

Dr Peeper
12-20-17, 23:09
I checked out the second link. Quiet mini mall / strip mall. Only front entrance. Greeted by mamasan, asked about other girls as she was. Ugh. There weren't any, so turned around and walked out (yes she was that bad).

Since I was in the area went to East Spa. Hate the location as its just not at all inconspicuous. Met at door by 1 tall skinny woman, she had a girl meet me in room to take me to TS. Cute enough girl, mid 30's I would say by the body. Cute enough face. Thorough TS and onto massage. Very nice massage, good medium work, concentrated on back / neck / shoulders. My hands did some exploring but she knew what she was doing in where she was, and only a minimal amount of play was had. A little light touch at the end with attention to the fun places. Onto flip where tip was discussed. I didn't feel pressured like I have in other places but stuck to my guns on what I was willing to pay. She wasn't rude or obnoxiously expensive I just didn't feel like paying more that what I had in mind. She conceded and onto the fun part. Some nice dirty talk while we concluded the massage, some parts of the alphabet were explored.

After all was said and done. 7 house and $. 3 tip and I left happy. Said her name was Lulu.

Other girls were ok looking too, 1 looked like she had a nice body if a bit pudgy.

I had to change my name, so starting from scratch. I did try 888 in vero. It was ok, older lady but after some haggling had fun. Also Tried East spa, spent too much for what I got but damn she was hot.

Looking for info on Peacock spa.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-new-staff-come-back-waiting-for-you-tel-772-807-1818/19000462

Or "new one"(though it must be new, google maps doesn't have a picture of the storefront. Only Doctors office that used to be there).

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/merry-christmas-asian-massage-grand-opening-in-vero-beach-772-559-2683/27878832

Hawkeye49
12-21-17, 05:22
I checked out the second link. Quiet mini mall / strip mall. Only front entrance. Greeted by mamasan, asked about other girls as she was. Ugh. There weren't any, so turned around and walked out (yes she was that bad).

Since I was in the area went to East Spa. Hate the location as its just not at all inconspicuous. Met at door by 1 tall skinny woman, she had a girl meet me in room to take me to TS. Cute enough girl, mid 30's I would say by the body. Cute enough face. Thorough TS and onto massage. Very nice massage, good medium work, concentrated on back / neck / shoulders. My hands did some exploring but she knew what she was doing in where she was, and only a minimal amount of play was had. A little light touch at the end with attention to the fun places. Onto flip where tip was discussed. I didn't feel pressured like I have in other places but stuck to my guns on what I was willing to pay. She wasn't rude or obnoxiously expensive I just didn't feel like paying more that what I had in mind. She conceded and onto the fun part. Some nice dirty talk while we concluded the massage, some parts of the alphabet were explored.

After all was said and done. 7 house and $. 3 tip and I left happy. Said her name was Lulu.

Other girls were ok looking too, 1 looked like she had a nice body if a bit pudgy.Very nice reviews. At East Spa are you saying the total including the house fee was $$ or $?

Dr Peeper
12-21-17, 23:41
It was $$ total.

Very nice reviews. At East Spa are you saying the total including the house fee was $$ or $?

TantricMassage
12-29-17, 13:08
I had a nice visit yesterday with Vicky, New place in Stuart called Blue Moon, small clean place Fantastic massage, Pm me if you want more details, I will be visiting again!

Sflbangin
01-02-18, 16:10
Just shot you a PM. I am now wondering about other spots in the same general area.

I had a nice visit yesterday with Vicky, New place in Stuart called Blue Moon, small clean place Fantastic massage, Pm me if you want more details, I will be visiting again!

CJ591
01-03-18, 09:03
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxury-body-treatment-by-a-hot-blonde-latina-private-place/18340256

She has been posting for a while wondering if anyone has any review on her?

Dreaming
01-03-18, 13:31
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxury-body-treatment-by-a-hot-blonde-latina-private-place/18340256

She has been posting for a while wondering if anyone has any review on her?Being in Fort Pierce was my only concern. Let me know thank you.

Hawkeye49
01-04-18, 06:14

She has been posting for a while wondering if anyone has any review on her?Google the phone number as ads also come up for West Palm Beach and a number match for a guy in Jensen Beach. I'd be cautious.

TantricMassage
01-04-18, 11:23
Google the phone number as ads also come up for West Palm Beach and a number match for a guy in Jensen Beach. I'd be cautious.I have seen her ads last winter, would like more info as well, I think I saw a review for her on them Ertoic Monkey, if you sign up for free, you can read reviews free, she was working out of WPB then.

TantricMassage
01-04-18, 11:45
Being in Fort Pierce was my only concern. Let me know thank you.Here is a link of her different name and location.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/cissi--crissi-escort-west-palm-beach-295939

Dr Peeper
01-07-18, 22:36
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-a-massage-happy-new-year-2101-indian-rriver-blvd-106-vero-beach-fl32960/28465827

Might look into this one. The link in the twitter is eastspa. Not sure if they are affiliated with East spa (probably not being so close to them but.).

SailFish69
01-12-18, 12:19
As anybody tried Sexy Colombian Thalia. You can PM if you care not to share on the forum.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-colombian-thalia/28830972

Or anybody try exotic beauty.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-total-relaxation-exotic-beauty-in-and-outcalls-day-and-late-night/28382972

Stay safe my friends!

True Pair
01-16-18, 17:46
http://treasurecoast.mobileposting.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-time-like-no-other/28512792 had a dream today in downtown Ft. Pierce. Went for the 45 min /$95 deal. There was some upgrades available. This was my first visit so I went for the nude HJ with roaming. These pics could be real or close. But I got a lot of baby oil all over my body. Not much clean up afterwards either. Some baby wipes available but not very effective on oil. Very clean office felt safe. Might repeat with my own lotion. Did I mention that she uses a lot of baby oil. Left $.5 for 45 minutes.

HutchinsonMan
01-19-18, 18:20
Finally got to meet Vicky at Blue Moon. Good luck on parking! Spa was nice and clean. Vicky was charming and quite beautiful. Great body and better English than any I've met so far. Massage was perfect. Great technique. Typical HE. She's a sweetheart.

TantricMassage
01-20-18, 10:34
Finally got to meet Vicky at Blue Moon. Good luck on parking! Spa was nice and clean. Vicky was charming and quite beautiful. Great body and better English than any I've met so far. Massage was perfect. Great technique. Typical HE. She's a sweetheart.There is a nice big parking lot in the rear, walk through the breeze way, that front lot can fill up quickly.

Dr Peeper
01-22-18, 00:05
This place is caled A+ massage. It is very new, still under some construction. Only 2 rooms are available the 1 room waited in wasnt finished. It is the same owner as East spa. Better parking options but entrance is stil in front (didn't see a back entrance) l got about the same service as at East spa. Prob late 20 early 30 short petite with very nice bolt ons. (Sugar was her name, though I had to ask (Only girl working there. Was shorted about 10 min as another customer had arrived but we were finished anyway). Very nice back / shoulder massage with a hot stone. Not much play in massage, but TS was nice and she got me clean. Paid about. 3 too much but she was watching me count it out. Broke a rule on that one, only bring in what you want to pay.

I won't repeat until they have more girls and more rooms but I'm not sad I TOFFT 70 room, 1. 5 tip.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-a-massage-happy-new-year-2101-indian-rriver-blvd-106-vero-beach-fl32960/28465827

Might look into this one. The link in the twitter is eastspa. Not sure if they are affiliated with East spa (probably not being so close to them but.).

RubberDucker
01-29-18, 22:40
Went to A+. http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-a-massage-2101-indian-rriver-blvd-106-vero-beach-fl32960/28465827.

Yoyo was I believe the only girl working as I didn't see or hear anyone else. Paid. 5 for the half. Very mediocore massage BUT lots of teasing that I enjoyed. Flip came we discussed tip and I left very happy. Total cost $5. If the massage was better I might repeat. Lots of UTC roaming allowed.

Layingaround
02-04-18, 10:12
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nwe-staff-come-back-9-30-am-1-00-pm-59-99-free-table-shower-call-772-807-1818/18702053

Went here a couple of weeks ago. Hot ass she looked Thai. She loved me. DFK, BBBJ, wrapped it up. Mish, Doggie and it was awesome. 60 + 140.

MrBill469
02-07-18, 05:00
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nwe-staff-come-back-9-30-am-1-00-pm-59-99-free-table-shower-call-772-807-1818/18702053

Went here a couple of weeks ago. Hot ass she looked Thai. She loved me. DFK, BBBJ, wrapped it up. Mish, Doggie and it was awesome. 60 + 140.Ok. . . I've RTFF back 6 pages to late May of 2016 (20 months), and the report quoted above is pretty much the only one that really clearly lays out a FS experience (maybe TWO others implied it, but seemed "carefully" obsure). I'm beginning to think that all of the AMPs from Stuart to Vero are just jack shacks, or have otherwise limited menus. I do note that Layingaround is not a "local" guy, so maybe he's being more explicit that the Treasure Coast Monger Community is used to.

In any case, I'd like to either confirm my guess above (that this area is mostly a FS wasteland), OR, and better yet, get a lead on some reliable FS AMPs where clients don't need to wonder going in if it's going to be available on a first visit or if there's a lot of YMMV involved. PM's would be fine if the community prefers discretion. Thanks in advance.

GuyForU
02-19-18, 15:22
When you find the best, sometimes it is hard to share it with fellow mongers and I did have to think about this one. Vicky is beyond a doubt the best I have ever been with at an AMP. Vicky is a beautifu and very sexyl Chinese lady, she speaks very good English, she is exceptionally clean, as is the store and she, for me, has been the very best that I have ever been with. From day one, when she takes me to a room and gives a great massage and really knows what she is doing. After the massage, there are several options starting with an HE, which is exceptional. I am sure that whatever you can negotiate, it will be money well spent and fun. I know that I have really used words like "the best & exceptional", but that is the only way that I can truly express what a wonderful experience I have had. Happy Mongering.

GuyForU
02-19-18, 17:05
Finally got to meet Vicky at Blue Moon. Good luck on parking! Spa was nice and clean. Vicky was charming and quite beautiful. Great body and better English than any I've met so far. Massage was perfect. Great technique. Typical HE. She's a sweetheart.Vicky, is one beautiful, nice and sexy Chinese lady and I have now seen her several times and each time get better and better. Highly recommend.

Asianflu
02-19-18, 17:46
Ok. . . I've RTFF back 6 pages to late May of 2016 (20 months), and the report quoted above is pretty much the only one that really clearly lays out a FS experience (maybe TWO others implied it, but seemed "carefully" obsure). I'm beginning to think that all of the AMPs from Stuart to Vero are just jack shacks, or have otherwise limited menus. I do note that Layingaround is not a "local" guy, so maybe he's being more explicit that the Treasure Coast Monger Community is used to.

In any case, I'd like to either confirm my guess above (that this area is mostly a FS wasteland), OR, and better yet, get a lead on some reliable FS AMPs where clients don't need to wonder going in if it's going to be available on a first visit or if there's a lot of YMMV involved. PM's would be fine if the community prefers discretion. Thanks in advance.I've been in the area a few years now but post infrequently since relocating. I can say that FS is available at Vero Beach AMPs. Most tend to ask for $. 5- 6 just way too high. I found that you can get FS for $. 2 - 4 if you hold your ground. I've had FS at 888 in Vero; East Spa, A+ and the new place on hwy1 near Oslo Roadin the mall with Publix. The latter having a pretty homely middle aged (yoyo) lady but gives pretty decent service w / a decent spinner body for a middle aged lady. FS was $. 1.

Hawkeye49
02-20-18, 06:04
I've been in the area a few years now but post infrequently since relocating. I can say that FS is available at Vero Beach AMPs. Most tend to ask for $. 5- 6 just way too high. I found that you can get FS for $. 2 - 4 if you hold your ground. I've had FS at 888 in Vero; East Spa, A+ and the new place on hwy1 near Oslo Roadin the mall with Publix. The latter having a pretty homely middle aged (yoyo) lady but gives pretty decent service w / a decent spinner body for a middle aged lady. FS was $. 1.This would be on top of what the house gets?

Asianflu
02-20-18, 18:13
This would be on top of what the house gets?Yes on top of house.

.7 house for 60 minutes (new place on US1 offers a new customer massage for .6 for 60 minutes).

Nydru90
02-21-18, 00:35
After being unable to hook up with any reviewed BP or indy providers tonight I decided to head to vero and try out east spa. I can confirm it is a FS joint. Tonight I had ewaa or eva, asian spinner late 30's or early 40's I can never tell, slim with small b"s. Decent face. The massage was soso nothing to write home about but the teasing was very nice. On the filp she made gestures of the menu, FS was 150 but I talked her down to 100 mario coins. She accepted but said next time bring at least 120. After she took off her shorts and panties, pulled down her tank top. CBJ with a little DT, some nice CG, tit sucking, mish and then ended in doggy. The kitty was shaved and very snug. I will be back for sure but only after dark, the parking situation sucks its right next to a residential area no fence or gate at all seperating the two. 70 to the house, 100 to ewaaa. So 170 mario coins for my 1 hr happy ending.

Stay safe.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-eva-and-sugar-vero-beach-772-999-5347-east-spa-east-spa/28532392

JamesTurner23
02-22-18, 06:13
So I've been following this form for while now. I need some guidance for the Stuart or palm city area. I'm freshly new here and I've heard MC sheriffs, are hardcore. Can someone PM info or guidance or even reply to this. Much appreciated.

True Pair
02-23-18, 21:10
Oh my god!! Some of you know—most never will. Had the best time today!!

Sflbangin
02-24-18, 08:23
Great report. Super helpful!

Oh my god!! Some of you knowmost never will. Had the best time today!!

HutchinsonMan
02-24-18, 20:35
Vicky, is one beautiful, nice and sexy Chinese lady and I have now seen her several times and each time get better and better. Highly recommend.Vickie going back to China for a stomach surgery soon. Said she won't be gone long.

Sflbangin
02-26-18, 08:20
Finally got to see her on Fri. Very nice visit. She didn't mention that to me but I will visit hr again soon and bring it up.

Vickie going back to China for a stomach surgery soon. Said she won't be gone long.

TantricMassage
02-26-18, 08:54
Finally got to see her on Fri. Very nice visit. She didn't mention that to me but I will visit hr again soon and bring it up.She hadn't mentioned, just love her she is awesome! She is my go to now.

Sflbangin
02-27-18, 11:56
Tried to PM you your box is full LOL.

She hadn't mentioned, just love her she is awesome! She is my go to now.

TantricMassage
02-28-18, 17:00
Tried to PM you your box is full LOL.Try to PM me again, should work.

Dr Peeper
03-04-18, 22:00
Since someone reported they had a good time here I wanted to check it out. Its pretty far south of me near the Mets Summer training facility. Nice looking place, no rear entrance but its not a busy strip. Paid. 7 hour house fee to older, thin woman. Then waited for 5 min. Into room, undressed. Got the bathrobe on for TS. She returned "oh you want TS, I get water ready" 10 min later into TS. TS was ok, I had to wash my self on the flip but once she I showed her how to do it she was ok. Into Massage. There was a new girl there kept asking questions. Sounded like how much for HHR. Massage was ok, nothing great. Let my hands roam but nothing major. Flip and motioned for HJ while motioned for more. She went with BBJ but kept hiding what she was doing with her har so I knew it was only a HJ. (she kept shushing me since there was another customer there) At this point I just bailed. She wast taking any thing off and I was not into the ruse. Ended up tipping. 3 for lame attempt. I will not return. One day I should just bite the bullet and go to blue ocean but its an hour and half drive with no traffic LOL so closer to 2.

Big Nerd Dad
03-05-18, 19:27
Since someone reported they had a good time here I wanted to check it out. Its pretty far south of me near the Mets Summer training facility. Nice looking place, no rear entrance but its not a busy strip. Paid. 7 hour house fee to older, thin woman. Then waited for 5 min. Into room, undressed. Got the bathrobe on for TS. She returned "oh you want TS, I get water ready" 10 min later into TS. TS was ok, I had to wash my self on the flip but once she I showed her how to do it she was ok. Into Massage. There was a new girl there kept asking questions. Sounded like how much for HHR. Massage was ok, nothing great. Let my hands roam but nothing major. Flip and motioned for HJ while motioned for more. She went with BBJ but kept hiding what she was doing with her har so I knew it was only a HJ. (she kept shushing me since there was another customer there) At this point I just bailed. She wast taking any thing off and I was not into the ruse. Ended up tipping. 3 for lame attempt. I will not return. One day I should just bite the bullet and go to blue ocean but its an hour and half drive with no traffic LOL so closer to 2.It's a weird time to be there because spring training is so close. Maybe if you went at a quieter time you'd have better luck?

GuyForU
03-18-18, 17:21
Had another amazing session today with Vicky at the Blue Moon Spa in Stuart. On the weekend, parking is easy right in front of her door. During the week there is a huge parking lot at the rear of the building. Vicky is beautiful, gives a fantastic massage and is simply a lot of fun. Nice clean place to lay back and enjoy all of the options. Has become by ATF and I try to go every 4 or 5 days. Happy Mongering.

MrBill469
03-19-18, 08:59
Had another amazing session today with Vicky at the Blue Moon Spa in Stuart. On the weekend, parking is easy right in front of her door. During the week there is a huge parking lot at the rear of the building. Vicky is beautiful, gives a fantastic massage and is simply a lot of fun. Nice clean place to lay back and enjoy all of the options. Has become by ATF and I try to go every 4 or 5 days. Happy Mongering.Several reports on "Vicky" at Blue Moon over the last 3 pages of this thread, but woefully little actual information. I recall just one report indicating "HE" (implying to me a HJ), and one other report indicating "services could be negotiated" (implying exactly what, I don't know).

First of all, I'm guessing it's THIS place:

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-blue-moon-772-291-2057-100-sexy-girls-special-comfortable-massage/28513777

Somebody click on the MAP link in that ad and confirm if that looks right. The building looks sandwiched between a couple of run down motels (The Southwind and the Royal Palms) and that "extra parking" looks to be out to the east side of the building with the teal colored awning/roof. Stuart is a bit of a drive for me and I'd hate to get all the way to THAT place and find myself driving around in circles looking for the right location.

Finally, if someone would like to report (or PM me) on range of services and price structure, that would be helpful and informative.

FL Wingman
03-19-18, 09:34
Several reports on "Vicky" at Blue Moon over the last 3 pages of this thread, but woefully little actual information. I recall just one report indicating "HE" (implying to me a HJ), and one other report indicating "services could be negotiated" (implying exactly what, I don't know).

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-blue-moon-772-291-2057-100-sexy-girls-special-comfortable-massage/28513777

Somebody click on the MAP link in that ad and confirm if that looks right. The building looks sandwiched between a couple of run down motels (The Southwind and the Royal Palms) and that "extra parking" looks to be out to the east side of the building with the teal colored awning/roof. Stuart is a bit of a drive for me and I'd hate to get all the way to THAT place and find myself driving around in circles looking for the right location.

Finally, if someone would like to report (or PM me) on range of services and price structure, that would be helpful and informative.Going out of your way to come to Stuart for services is like goito the desert in search of water. Even if you find any, it's over priced and weak in delivery.

GuyForU
03-19-18, 11:18
Going out of your way to come to Stuart for services is like goito the desert in search of water. Even if you find any, it's over priced and weak in delivery.Yes the Ad is correct for Blue Moon. Blue Moon is in Suite E, 611 Rt 1. And it is a nice business center, with parking in front on the weekend right in front of the door. (little crowned during the week) and plenty of parking to the rear (east) The place is spotless, well done and she is a beautiufl lady with a lot of class. Options are between you and her, but there are several and enough to make you happy.

TantricMassage
03-20-18, 08:09
Several reports on "Vicky" at Blue Moon over the last 3 pages of this thread, but woefully little actual information. I recall just one report indicating "HE" (implying to me a HJ), and one other report indicating "services could be negotiated" (implying exactly what, I don't know).

Finally, if someone would like to report (or PM me) on range of services and price structure, that would be helpful and informative.That is the place, the building is a side street right after the hotel, nice clean office building, mostly lawyers and doctors offices, you can miss it there is a building in front of it right on US1. You will like Vicky, sexy sweet, nice massage and great tease. I am sure there is more when you get to know her. You are there for a full hour also.

GuyForU
03-20-18, 11:23
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm revoking your man card

A2

Sflbangin
03-20-18, 15:03
That's COMPLETELY CRAP and BAD for us. If you can't or don't want to pay those $ then don't go at all!

I know for a fact that yesterday in the Port St Lucie / Stuart area that 2 guys, after their HE, said their money was in their car and then simply drove off instead of paying. A 3rd guy agreed to a $40 tip and then afterwards said all he had was $25. That hurts all of us including the girls!

MrBill469
03-20-18, 15:08
I know for a fact that yesterday in the Port St Lucie / Stuart area that 2 guys, after their HE, said their money was in their car and then simply drove off instead of paying. A 3rd guy agreed to a $40 tip and then afterwards said all he had was $25. That hurts all of us including the girls!Here! Here!

We will all laud what is often referred to as "the Korean approach," whereby girls may not even discuss the tawdry topic of money, and certainly don't blatantly ASK for it before the end of the session, and we will also lament what is often referred to as "the Chinese approach," whereby the girls get money on the table as the very FIRST topic of discussion and not only collect it ALL up front, but then take it out of the room for safe-keeping! With behavior as described above by those three miscreants mentioned, is it any wonder that some places are more careful in that regard!

HutchinsonMan
03-24-18, 09:37
Visited Ms. Vicky yesterday. She's a keeper. Pleasant massage. Wonderful conversation. Nice body. 80 extra only to look at and touch implants. FS (if available) would probably cost 1 K. Will return when my tax refund arrives. LOL.

Nydru90
03-30-18, 15:23
VIP therapy and pro spa in vero beach. Has anyone visited recently? Feel free to PM with any details!

GotMilf
04-01-18, 07:27
Visited Ms. Vicky yesterday. She's a keeper. Pleasant massage. Wonderful conversation. Nice body. 80 extra only to look at and touch implants. FS (if available) would probably cost 1 K. Will return when my tax refund arrives. LOL.Dude. . 80 just to touch? And 1 K for FS? There are actual porn stars that only charge about 5 bills for complete VIP GFE. So, either you're super hard up and got money to burn, or you're trying to keep Ms. Vicky all to yourself. I suspect the latter.

MrBill469
04-01-18, 16:31
...There are actual porn stars that only charge about 5 bills for complete VIP GFE...Names? Numbers? Websites? Gimme Gimme! I just might try that once, at that price, to scratch it off my phucket-list! As long as I'm asking, if anyone knows how to score Lanny Barbie for that rate, I would sign up inna minnit.

GotMilf
04-09-18, 13:36
Names? Numbers? Websites? Gimme Gimme! I just might try that once, at that price, to scratch it off my phucket-list! As long as I'm asking, if anyone knows how to score Lanny Barbie for that rate, I would sign up inna minnit.Check Eros.com. They often have pornstars that post ads.

GuyForU
04-09-18, 16:53
Check Eros.com. They often have pornstars that post ads.I ahave a close friend that has been using EROS for 3 months and he is truly impressed with the ladies. He has given me some info on what has happened and shown me pictures of the ladies. All have been very high class, stunning beautiful and according to him, leaving nothing to be desired from their encounters as he said they all have been outstanding with great girl friend attitudes.

JamTurn
05-21-18, 21:33
First post here! Been lurking for a while but I figure I have some useful info to give. Went to east spa in vero. Been there 3 times now. The last 2 have been with "Sugar". Don't remember the name of the person on the first visit. She is a hot lookin asian with large tits. She remembered me from last time. Gave a great table shower and massage. Everything covered but she did a great job teasing and was totally into it. Price kinda standard for that kind of high end asian massage places but you get what you pay for.

PlantMan02
05-23-18, 06:49
I'll be visiting the area for about a week in June. Staying near Stuart. Looking for recommendations of a couple of places to visit while I'm down there (and what's available at each place). Any info on fees and tips would be greatly appreciated.

CoastalFun
06-05-18, 14:09
First off, the parking really sucks. All kinds of businesses in the same building and adjacent building. Great table shower and lots of play. Never could make out her name. Gave a good massage for a short time. Menu is pretty open but very, very pricey. Don't know that I'll return due to the parking and prices.

CoastalFun
06-08-18, 07:58
Went by the other day. In a busy strip mall with businesses and restaurant nearby. 80 for hour but you may be able to get a coupon which saves 10. Drew Lele, average looks with decent massage. OTC roaming with standard finishe for 40 xtra. Not the best.

TreeMan151
07-27-18, 09:38
Hey gents, fairly new to the area here in stuart but took the advise of a few locals and went to blue moon. As mentioned vickie is not currently available and the girls at Le Mandarin haven't been my style, any adivse? Tryin to avoid traveling to far outside the area. PM me if its better for you. Wishing spa hunters was still around.

SailFish69
07-28-18, 09:40
Unfortunately Stuart is not a great area for AMPs. I have tried them all and at one time or another I would have a great girl but they come and go and Rt now I head south because I haven't found a new "go to" in Stuart. Someone on RM's just gave a glowing review of Massage Green but I haven't tried again. If anybody has any different intel please feel free to write or PM.

Chucke
07-28-18, 11:08
I'm visiting Port St Lucie for about 2 weeks any info on AMPs in the area would be appreciated. Per google search I found there's an Elite Massage right down from my hotel has anyone been there?

SailFish69
07-29-18, 10:17
I'm visiting Port St Lucie for about 2 weeks any info on AMPs in the area would be appreciated. Per google search I found there's an Elite Massage right down from my hotel has anyone been there?I haven't spent a lot of time in PSL but haven't seen any glowing reviews. Head down to NPB. Northlake to be precise.

Big Nerd Dad
07-29-18, 16:10
I'm visiting Port St Lucie for about 2 weeks any info on AMPs in the area would be appreciated. Per google search I found there's an Elite Massage right down from my hotel has anyone been there?Never heard of that one. There are a few run of the mill average shops in PSL. Nothing to get real excited about.

Chucke
07-30-18, 07:15
Never heard of that one. There are a few run of the mill average shops in PSL. Nothing to get real excited about.Run of the mill will have to do I need something close by where I'm staying. Any suggestions?

CoastalFun
07-31-18, 08:53
Went by Pro Massage in Vero. Parked in rear and used rear entrance. Good tub shower. Couldn't understand her name. Standard admission and standard ending. Clean room and OTC roaming. Overall good time.

Big Nerd Dad
08-01-18, 18:15
Run of the mill will have to do I need something close by where I'm staying. Any suggestions?But I've had a good time at Peacock near the interstate a time or two.

HutchinsonMan
08-24-18, 10:46
Hey gents, fairly new to the area here in stuart but took the advise of a few locals and went to blue moon. As mentioned vickie is not currently available and the girls at Le Mandarin haven't been my style, any adivse? Tryin to avoid traveling to far outside the area. PM me if its better for you. Wishing spa hunters was still around.Vickie left and went to China for surgery.

HutchinsonMan
08-24-18, 10:50
First post here! Been lurking for a while but I figure I have some useful info to give. Went to east spa in vero. Been there 3 times now. The last 2 have been with "Sugar". Don't remember the name of the person on the first visit. She is a hot lookin asian with large tits. She remembered me from last time. Gave a great table shower and massage. Everything covered but she did a great job teasing and was totally into it. Price kinda standard for that kind of high end asian massage places but you get what you pay for.That hot Asian just got reassigned up north. Saw her before she left. Most expensive day of my life.

HutchinsonMan
08-29-18, 18:22
Lolo (sp? East Spa. Vero Beach.

YMMV.

You're welcome. Stay safe.

SailFish69
09-02-18, 15:49
Any new great experiences in Stuart or the TC lately. This area is a deserted Barron land and I have been spending my money South 30 minutes. I like to keep my money local. Pm if need be but I am sure everybody else here feels the same way as of the past 6 months.

BTW with the ending of CL has anyone seen a black MT in Stuart lately. I'm not going to give names but I'm sure several know who I'm talking about. I haven't seen her in some time, she is either hit or miss. Sometimes I would see her she was all about having fun other times she would need to be talked into a handy. Just never worth the time to see the mood she was in. One of my encounters she said she has a dirty wild side but that never materialized to what I thought it would. She works out of her house and the only place I ever saw her ads were on CL.

TreeMan151
09-05-18, 11:29
Any new great experiences in Stuart or the TC lately. This area is a deserted Barron land and I have been spending my money South 30 minutes. I like to keep my money local. Pm if need be but I am sure everybody else here feels the same way as of the past 6 months.

BTW with the ending of CL has anyone seen a black MT in Stuart lately. I'm not going to give names but I'm sure several know who I'm talking about. I haven't seen her in some time, she is either hit or miss. Sometimes I would see her she was all about having fun other times she would need to be talked into a handy. Just never worth the time to see the mood she was in. One of my encounters she said she has a dirty wild side but that never materialized to what I thought it would. She works out of her house and the only place I ever saw her ads were on CL.Best bet man is HJ and occasionally BJ from bridge foot massage and spa in hobe sound. Happy hunting.

SailFish69
09-06-18, 17:13
Best bet man is HJ and occasionally BJ from bridge foot massage and spa in hobe sound. Happy hunting.That was a "go to" for a while but like most on the TC that can be hit or miss anymore.

Thanks for the reply, the TC forum is slow. I like reading the Brevard one just just because a lot contribute even though it's too far for me unless I'm traveling North.

Stay safe.

Jay Malibu
09-07-18, 16:21
I really don't like to review AMPs but when I encounter issues I like to point them out. I went to Green Massage on US1 an evening this week. It is a reasonably clean place. The only person working was Lele (as I understood her to pronounce her name). Lele was friendly and nice overall. The TS was good with proper attention to the proper places. Lots of smiles from Lele. Back to the room and the massage was okay. I've had worse. I really enjoy the places where the tip is not an issue. I am not a cheapskate but I hate to be hustled. I had to threaten to leave before any agreement was reached. If you draw Lele expect to have some back-and-forth that makes the time less enjoyable. IMO anyway.

HutchinsonMan
09-21-18, 12:40
Pretty girl. Nice build. Short white dress. FS 1. 5. Yesterday.

Gramsstud
09-29-18, 15:57
Rt 60 just before 95.

Does anyone have any info on this place?

You can PM me if you wish.

Just getting back into things after some health setbacks.

Thanks in advance.

GS.

Vote For Pedro
09-29-18, 22:07
Pretty girl. Nice build. Short white dress. FS 1. 5. Yesterday.I visited yesterday got Sugar ok looking late 30 's Asian lady but was. 7 house fee for hr massage and $6 for tip, sugar had to go after the fun as she had an appointment show, so mamasun came in and gave me my last 15 minute a nice foot massage, but supposedly there are 4 masseuse available.

HutchinsonMan
09-30-18, 16:01
I visited yesterday got Sugar ok looking late 30 's Asian lady but was. 7 house fee for hr massage and $6 for tip, sugar had to go after the fun as she had an appointment show, so mamasun came in and gave me my last 15 minute a nice foot massage, but supposedly there are 4 masseuse available.My policy at this place is to not leave the front desk until the older mamasan shows me the girl who will be doing the massage. FS every time between 1. 3 and 1. 6. Safety first.

GuyForU
10-02-18, 17:55
Anyone have any info on Vicki or when she might return??

TantricMassage
10-12-18, 09:14
Anyone have any info on Vicki or when she might return??As of Tuesday she is back in town, said she would start back Wednesday. I would call.

I do believe she is back to work though.

CJ591
10-17-18, 08:30
I have checked and I don't believe Vicky is back to wirkm.

As of Tuesday she is back in town, said she would start back Wednesday. I would call.

I do believe she is back to work though.

HutchinsonMan
10-20-18, 06:35
I have checked and I don't believe Vicky is back to wirkm.I stopped by there Friday. She was NOT there. Anxiously awaiting her return.

CoastalFun
10-22-18, 07:30
Has anyone been to East Sea Spa in Sebastian?

CoastalFun
10-22-18, 08:43
Save your money. Strictly legit. Little dogs are her first priority and you have to give them treats or they will bug you to death. In PSL, moderate massage. Would not repeat.

True Pair
10-22-18, 12:27
Save your money. Strictly legit. Little dogs are her first priority and you have to give them treats or they will bug you to death. In PSL, moderate massage. Would not repeat.I've been thinking about her service lately. She posted topless pics many years ago somewhere so I thought maybe?? But I've seen reviews (years ago) where she does more. But those dogs always come up! LOL To bad I won't go now. Thanks.

TantricMassage
10-22-18, 16:34
I stopped by there Friday. She was NOT there. Anxiously awaiting her return.She is back, but only taking 1 or 2 appointments a day usually afternoon, she had the same surgery twice because of it not performed right, this is why she took so long to come back. She is still weak and healing, she said she did not let anybody know she was back. They carved her stomach area up bad, she showed me, I feel bad for her. There is a girl named Tina working, good massage, nice ending okay looking, better than the beast that was there back in July. Give Vicky some time, I am going to let her get her strength back, she is back in the gym this week.

HutchinsonMan
10-26-18, 11:05
Has anyone been to East Sea Spa in Sebastian?Fairly cute girl. HE only. Repeat? Nope.

CoastalFun
10-31-18, 15:37
Went there today, paid 70 cover charge and showed to a nice room. Told to take everything off. Then waited 30 min for her to finish up another customer. Came back and no table shower. She was frisky name of Juju. Cute and playful. Actually a good massage. After the flip standard finish. Tip 40. Very clean but don't think I would return.

CoastalFun
11-11-18, 14:04
Tried 888 again. Better than last time, used the 10 off coupon from their site. Name Cici or something like that, thick accent. Very playful, with the coupon was 70 for hour. OTC roaming with standard finish for 40. Fun time.

SailFish69
11-16-18, 12:38
I've been thinking about her service lately. She posted topless pics many years ago somewhere so I thought maybe?? But I've seen reviews (years ago) where she does more. But those dogs always come up! LOL To bad I won't go now. Thanks.I saw her a few years ago and it was strictly legit so after the massage I text her and said next time I want soft / sensual. Text a week later and she came to the door with fishnet dress on, looks decent for an older lady and nice enough but the massage was just ok with a non memorable HJ.

Stay safe by brothers.

CoastalFun
11-20-18, 08:33
Went for another visit to Pro Massage in Vero. Always use the rear door and park in the rear. Shower was fun and very cleaning. Decent massage and on flip the usual OTC and standard ending for reasonable door fee and standard tip.

GuyForU
11-28-18, 20:45
Anyone have any info about what is going on at Blue Moon. Haven't found Vickie there in the last 3 or 4 months??

JimTfft
12-03-18, 01:26
Took a couple of passes to find Blue Moon -- parking lot is on the side street SW McPherson between 6th and 7th. Tina said Vicky is coming back this week, so decided to give Tina a try. $60 door fee, decent light to medium massage with some teasing. She wanted a 60 tip and I told her 40 is standard here. She accepted that but absolutely no touching. Pretty good finish, but I enjoy the touching, even if OTC, so will probably not repeat unless Vicky is available. 100 total for 1/2 hour seemed expensive.

JimTfft
12-13-18, 11:37
I am new to the area for a few months and enjoy a table shower when visiting an AMP. I would appreciate knowing which AMPs from Hobe Sound to Ft. Pierce have table showers without personal trial and error. Thanks for your help. Jim.

TantricMassage
12-14-18, 14:46
Anyone have any info about what is going on at Blue Moon. Haven't found Vickie there in the last 3 or 4 months??You need to call, usually she doesn't come in until 11 am or so, she is not back full time yet.

SailFish69
12-14-18, 15:16
I am new to the area for a few months and enjoy a table shower when visiting an AMP. I would appreciate knowing which AMPs from Hobe Sound to Ft. Pierce have table showers without personal trial and error. Thanks for your help. Jim.Generally they list TS if they have it. I believe your Northern boundaries in Vero will be better suited for any extras as it's been quiet on the southern end.

Give us a review especially on the southern end. Inquiring mind want to know.

GuyForU
12-14-18, 21:55
You need to call, usually she doesn't come in until 11 am or so, she is not back full time yet.Are you sure that you are seeing the real Vicky?? For I a still up north, but I have been told she is not working right now.

Hawkeye49
12-15-18, 06:50
Took a couple of passes to find Blue Moon -- parking lot is on the side street SW McPherson between 6th and 7th. Tina said Vicky is coming back this week, so decided to give Tina a try. $60 door fee, decent light to medium massage with some teasing. She wanted a 60 tip and I told her 40 is standard here. She accepted that but absolutely no touching. Pretty good finish, but I enjoy the touching, even if OTC, so will probably not repeat unless Vicky is available. 100 total for 1/2 hour seemed expensive.I agree 60 seems a bit high for a door fee session of only 30 minutes.

TantricMassage
12-18-18, 20:45
Are you sure that you are seeing the real Vicky?? For I a still up north, but I have been told she is not working right now.I am 1000% sure since I have see her since the place opened, she is not their full time, if you don't call you will get another girl, her name escapes me but I have seen her twice, she will short your time by 15 minutes, your hour becomes 45 minutes.

GuyForU
12-19-18, 08:38
I am 1000% sure since I have see her since the place opened, she is not their full time, if you don't call you will get another girl, her name escapes me but I have seen her twice, she will short your time by 15 minutes, your hour becomes 45 minutes.I was only speaking of the last couple of weeks, not since she returned from China and I believe I am correct that she is not abailable now, but I understand the other girl is doing a great job too.

TantricMassage
12-21-18, 16:17
I was only speaking of the last couple of weeks, not since she returned from China and I believe I am correct that she is not abailable now, but I understand the other girl is doing a great job too.Vicky will be in LA until Jan. 3rd then back to Florida, she left last week.

GuyForU
12-24-18, 13:10
Vicky will be in LA until Jan. 3rd then back to Florida, she left last week.Vicky is gone, that is true and if I was a betting man, I would bet that she will not return to Stuart, except for a day or two, but anything is possible.

HutchinsonMan
12-25-18, 07:44
Went there today, paid 70 cover charge and showed to a nice room. Told to take everything off. Then waited 30 min for her to finish up another customer. Came back and no table shower. She was frisky name of Juju. Cute and playful. Actually a good massage. After the flip standard finish. Tip 40. Very clean but don't think I would return.This place is feast or famine. Was there Saturday and the pickings were bad. Worst massage I've ever had there. Paid for 60, got 30. Should have put up a fuss, but took the HE and left. Not sure if FS still available because the staff was reduced and rushed. Time to look elsewhere.

JimTfft
12-27-18, 12:58
Stopped by Peacock Spa a week or so ago and paid 70 for an hour with Cici (if I remember right). They do have a TABLESHOWER, yea. She asked if I wanted shower before or after massage and went for after to get rid of oil / lotion. Probably a mistake. She gave a decent enough half hour massage and pulled out the girls for 60 tip. This was followed by a very good table shower that lasted 10 minutes. If I had not been 20 minutes short on time, it would have been a very good experience. If I go again, tip will be 40. Jim.

GuyForU
12-27-18, 16:41
I believe Vicky has left Stuart for good. I understand that Blue Moon will remain open but Vicky no longer will work there. I have not been recently, but have heard that the service by the new girl is very good. Happy Mongering.

GuyForU
12-27-18, 21:26
Vicky will be in LA until Jan. 3rd then back to Florida, she left last week.Vicky is gone and will not be returning. She came back yesterday and left today.

CJ591
12-28-18, 08:11
Are you referring to the other that has been there this whole. Time. Because I don't think her services are up to par.

I believe Vicky has left Stuart for good. I understand that Blue Moon will remain open but Vicky no longer will work there. I have not been recently, but have heard that the service by the new girl is very good. Happy Mongering.

CJ591
12-28-18, 08:16
I believe Vicky has left Stuart for good. I understand that Blue Moon will remain open but Vicky no longer will work there. I have not been recently, but have heard that the service by the new girl is very good. Happy Mongering.Tina? Are you referring to the other that has been there this whole time? Because her services are not all that.

CJ591
12-28-18, 08:17
Has anyone tried the new spa at 1690 se federal highway Stuart. Any luck there?

GuyForU
12-28-18, 16:33
Tina? Are you referring to the other that has been there this whole time? Because her services are not all that.I have not been there myself to try the new girl, , but I have a couple of monger friends who have really enjoyed whomever is working there now in Vicky's place.

GuyForU
12-28-18, 17:45
Tina? Are you referring to the other that has been there this whole time? Because her services are not all that.As I wrote, I have not been there for several months and I am just repeated what a couple of monger friends have said in private messages where they indicated that they both had very enjoyable services.

JimTfft
12-29-18, 02:29
Has anyone tried the new spa at 1690 se federal highway Stuart. Any luck there?I've seen their ads on cityxguide: "128156;9701;9699;128156;9701;9699; ▃9603;9603; NURU B2 B▃9603;9603;9603;9701;9699;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;9701;9699;128156;128156;9701;9699; ▃9603;9603;9603;3 NEW Girls ▃9603;9603;9603;9701;9699;128156;128156;9701;9699;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;9701;9699;9701;128156;128156;128156;128156;128156;128156;128156;" so stopped in and asked for nuru. Girl with poor English skills had no idea what I was talking about, even after showing ad on my phone. Posted prices for massage were 50/70 +30 for table shower. I asked how much more to remove clothes and she indicated 100 and no BJ of FS. Told her that was way too expensive and left. Girl was attractive Asian with large breasts, so no issue there. She used a translation app on her phone.

TantricMassage
01-02-19, 13:53
I believe Vicky has left Stuart for good. I understand that Blue Moon will remain open but Vicky no longer will work there. I have not been recently, but have heard that the service by the new girl is very good. Happy Mongering.You are correct, been out of town, reached out to her today and she won't be coming back. To bad for us.

HutchinsonMan
01-06-19, 20:20
Staurday night. No crowd. Actually got the full 60 minutes. FS refuser. Decent looking Chinese girl named Annie. Damage was 70 for one hour + 60 for HE with her top off. Not thinking they're is any FS to be had local anymore. Guess it's time for the Skip The Games girls. 🤔.

Eugene West
01-14-19, 07:48
You are correct, been out of town, reached out to her today and she won't be coming back. To bad for us.Out of Townes here. Visited BM last night nice woman clean place good but short massage no touch taste or FS. He only 60+60. I was tired and just wanted to relax. Wouldn't revisit with same girl.

Eugene West
01-14-19, 07:51
I've seen their ads on cityxguide: "128156;9701;9699;128156;9701;9699; ▃9603;9603; NURU B2 B▃9603;9603;9603;9701;9699;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;9701;9699;128156;128156;9701;9699; ▃9603;9603;9603;3 NEW Girls ▃9603;9603;9603;9701;9699;128156;128156;9701;9699;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;10062;9701;9699;9701;128156;128156;128156;128156;128156;128156;128156;" so stopped in and asked for nuru. Girl with poor English skills had no idea what I was talking about, even after showing ad on my phone. Posted prices for massage were 50/70 +30 for table shower. I asked how much more to remove clothes and she indicated 100 and no BJ of FS. Told her that was way too expensive and left. Girl was attractive Asian with large breasts, so no issue there. She used a translation app on her phone.Visited two days ago. POSs same girl. Chunky huge tits cute. Had a lazy attitude. Decent massage but short. Too greedy for me. Got up and left. She got nasty w me. Raising her voice etc. Fk her. No repeat.

VentNLoathing
01-20-19, 23:26
First post here! Been lurking for a while but I figure I have some useful info to give. Went to east spa in vero. Been there 3 times now. The last 2 have been with "Sugar". Don't remember the name of the person on the first visit. She is a hot lookin asian with large tits. She remembered me from last time. Gave a great table shower and massage. Everything covered but she did a great job teasing and was totally into it. Price kinda standard for that kind of high end asian massage places but you get what you pay for.Coming to Vero tomorrow, need be option for good massage joint or any Nuru girlz?

FanOfUsaguide
01-21-19, 08:31
Tina? Are you referring to the other that has been there this whole time? Because her services are not all that.Tina is somewhat older Asian. Reasonably trim.

Offers the same extra services as did Vicky, but is very business oriented, money hungry, and for her, an "hour" session ends about 40 minutes after the start. I doubt that I will repeat.

Where is the best AMP place near Stuart, PSL, Home Sound, etc. ?

SlowLix
01-21-19, 22:10
I've gone to VIP Spa & Massage probably just under a dozen times in the last three years. They're located right off the corner if PSL Blvd and US1. It's usually a good massage with your typical HE. Over the last couple of years there ever seems to be only two women that work there. One is the mamasan who is in her mid 40's and pretty skinny with a small chest and ass. Sometimes she'll be in office attire and does the massage which is kind of bizarre. The other is Mona, also in her 40's and chubby for an Asian with B cups, I think. She's sweet and always calls you "honey" and is really relaxed and playful about the whole transaction. NOTHING is on the menu besides a handshake and roaming over the clothes. Mona will try to negotiate for more money every time which is kind of a buzzkill and always wants 60 for a HE. In the rare event there's a younger girl they've always been stuck up and not into giving you the full hour if they can help it, or asking for 150 just to take off their clothes, things like that. The full hour is 70 to the house and they do have table showers which I've never tried out.

Only reasons I go is they're usually sweet, give a good massage, and are close to me. Plus I don't know of any better places to try in PSL.

SlowLix
01-21-19, 22:11
I've gone to VIP Spa & Massage probably just under a dozen times in the last three years. They're located right off the corner if PSL Blvd and US1. It's usually a good massage with your typical HE. Over the last couple of years there ever seems to be only two women that work there. One is the mamasan who is in her mid 40's and pretty skinny with a small chest and ass. Sometimes she'll be in office attire and does the massage which is kind of bizarre. The other is Mona, also in her 40's and chubby for an Asian with B cups, I think. She's sweet and always calls you "honey" and is really relaxed and playful about the whole transaction. NOTHING is on the menu besides a handshake and roaming over the clothes. Mona will try to negotiate for more money every time which is kind of a buzzkill and always wants 60 for a HE. In the rare event there's a younger girl they've always been stuck up and not into giving you the full hour if they can help it, or asking for 150 just to take off their clothes, things like that. The full hour is 70 to the house and they do have table showers which I've never tried out.

Only reasons I go is they're usually sweet, give a good massage, and are close to me. Plus I don't know of any better places to try in PSL.

CJ591
01-22-19, 09:07
There are a quite a bit of AMPs on the treasure coast. Sometimes the least expected ones you have the most fun. But lately now days a really good experience is becoming a lot harder to find. I swear idk what happened you could go to almost any AMP maybe not the first time there but usually they were always very accomadating. Lately it seems like the girls are never happy I don't get it. I mean really find another profession then LOL.

VentNLoathing
01-23-19, 12:05
There are a quite a bit of AMPs on the treasure coast. Sometimes the least expected ones you have the most fun. But lately now days a really good experience is becoming a lot harder to find. I swear idk what happened you could go to almost any AMP maybe not the first time there but usually they were always very accomadating. Lately it seems like the girls are never happy I don't get it. I mean really find another profession then LOL.Last reach out. Coming into Vero. Best place to get a decent massage, please hit me up or PM if you got a good escort as well for a QV.

CJ591
01-24-19, 08:54
Last reach out. Coming into Vero. Best place to get a decent massage, please hit me up or PM if you got a good escort as well for a QV.Hit up the indi girls website they are more than enough options.

HutchinsonMan
01-29-19, 15:37
East Spa. Vero. Coco.

Hawkeye49
01-30-19, 07:44
Hit up the indi girls website they are more than enough options.

East Spa. Vero. Coco.I've been to East Spa a couple of times close to a year ago and although the massage and table shower were very good and the table shower was very thorough there were never many options but I always left happy. As for Indi massage ladies and others the options are endless.

HutchinsonMan
01-31-19, 07:59
I've been to East Spa a couple of times close to a year ago and although the massage and table shower were very good and the table shower was very thorough there were never many options but I always left happy. As for Indi massage ladies and others the options are endless.Surely you're not talking about the independent girls website that's $35/ month?

Hawkeye49
02-01-19, 07:37
Surely you're not talking about the independent girls website that's $35/ month?Hmmm. Not sure we're talking about the same site. Although perhaps there's a monthly fee now to be an HR / VIP but I think it's still free to join as a general member and you can certainly browse as a lurker as well. I've been a member since the early 2000's and took advantage back then of the one time life time HR membership. Not sure they offer that one anymore. The options are awesome and I've met some lovely ladies though the years.

CJ591
02-13-19, 10:52
Has anyone visted there recently. Any new girls? Any other new spas in Stuart with some luck?

Gramsstud
02-14-19, 10:44
After an uninspired visit to VIP in Vero can anyone provide any feedback re: Pro Spa, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Gramsstud
02-15-19, 12:45
After an uninspired visit to VIP in Vero can anyone provide any feedback re: Pro Spa, etc.

Thanks in advance.I just have to say it is really a lame shame that to get a feedback answer I had to be referred a review on a Boston, Mass. Board.

TheOldMan
02-19-19, 16:00
Orchids of Siam in Jupiter got busted today.

THEOLDMAN.

True Pair
02-19-19, 17:45
Major bust today. Martin county says 200 men going to be arrested. Plus Indian River. This is going to be interesting. Hope you guys make out ok. 4:45 pm.

True Pair
02-20-19, 08:41
Man they've been arresting men all night long. Soliciting prostitution!! Can't understand how they know? Is it just that they seen you go in? Do they have video inside? I can't imagine the girls working with the LEO. Names keep popping up on IRCSO website.

Sflbangin
02-20-19, 10:49
DAMN that's a BIG number of guys. Any more info?

Major bust today. Martin county says 200 men going to be arrested. Plus Indian River. This is going to be interesting. Hope you guys make out ok. 4:45 pm.

True Pair
02-20-19, 11:44
DAMN that's a BIG number of guys. Any more info?A friend just told me his girlfriend works for the the. She said there's video proof. Could be rumors!!

Csum7102
02-21-19, 00:02
They did have video, you can read the arrest affidavit by searching the Indian River County Court records for the woman arrested in Indian River County. Its about 19 pages long and it looks like they installed cameras during their investigation and the affidavit lists numerous encounters caught on video, I assume if they paid by credit card they got their information for the warrants.

GuyForU
02-21-19, 07:57
This is a video from the locat TV station and the Martin county sheriff. Apparently they put video cameras inside the spa and actually recorded customers getting happy endings and other sex acts. The video shows several other spas in Stuart. I for one and going to be very careful.

Sflbangin
02-21-19, 11:13
How the heck did they have video installed. I don't get it BUT it was all the places that we know up here. I am SOOOOO glad I haven't been to most of them and the one I did got to was probably back in Oct 2017. This Stuart and Martin County police and serious as can be!

This is a video from the locat TV station and the Martin county sheriff. Apparently they put video cameras inside the spa and actually recorded customers getting happy endings and other sex acts. The video shows several other spas in Stuart. I for one and going to be very careful.

GuyForU
02-21-19, 11:35
This is a video from the locat TV station and the Martin county sheriff. Apparently they put video cameras inside the spa and actually recorded customers getting happy endings and other sex acts. The video shows several other spas in Stuart. I for one and going to be very careful.This is the video from the local news station off oru youtube https://youtu.be/5C9cRPHSYTM.

Furrber
02-21-19, 12:45
They did have video, you can read the arrest affidavit by searching the Indian River County Court records for the woman arrested in Indian River County. Its about 19 pages long and it looks like they installed cameras during their investigation and the affidavit lists numerous encounters caught on video, I assume if they paid by credit card they got their information for the warrants.Top 5 rules for massage parlors and paying with a cc is damn near the worst thing you can do. In light of the actions of Martin Counties bloated a-holes I have come back from retirement to give you some tips.

1. Are you from the area keep a low profile when visiting these places if your from the local area.

2. Don't park your car right outside the front door. Cops often run operations and notice very quickly who is there and not. Taking a walk from a few blocks over means they lose info on you.

3. CASH IS KING. Never use any cc to pay for the massage.

4. You can be traced with all three of the above if you do these. Don't do them.

5. ALWAYS USE CASH.

It's a misdemeanor if you do get arrested. Keep your mouth shut and lawyer up. Never talk to the police.

True Pair
02-21-19, 21:37
East Spa. Vero. Coco.Glad I didn't run! Did you get videotaped Hutch man? Where did they hide the cameras?

BinAround
02-22-19, 08:35
Sorry fla guys, I posted this in the Boston forum and meant to post here as well. Not sure if this place was part of yesterday's bust, a shame if so.

Florida experience.

Hello my fellow hobbyists. This post doesn't have anything directly to do with the Boston area scene but I thought I'd pass along the story of my best AMP experience which happened whilst on vacation in Vero Beach last week.

I used this site and googling up to locate the options in Vero. I settled on a Korean place (never been to one up here) called Pro Spa. It was also the closest to where I was staying. I walked in and was greeted by a short attractive lady 35-40 wearing a short skirt (not yoga pants!) and loose top. Another less attractive woman led me to a room and left me, the first one came in and took my donation to the house of. 6 for an hour. She led me to the table shower and gave me a great cleaning paying extra attention to my special areas, especially thorough on my ass crack which gets my motor running. A sensual toweling off followed then we were off to the room. I got a super AMP massage, very strong and complete followed by some back walking which I've never experienced. Hot towel came next then a great slow tease using her hands and dragging her hair all over my body leading up to the flip. I turned over and she went to town. She grabbed jr while rubbing and then sucking my nips, I was in heaven. The next thing I knew she was making her way down to jr with her head. I expected she might gently blow on him but I'll be damned, she put him right in her mouth and started giving me the slowest most sensual BBBJ augmented with fondling of the boys. I reached for her boobs which she immediately set free, A cups but nice erasers. I tried to reach her V with my hands going in through her short shorts. She stood right up, unfastened the button and zipper and off they dropped! She went back to work and I was about to sit up and stand off the table to try for FS but she was so good at what she was doing that I blasted into her mouth, damn! I'm not sure but I think she swallowed my load. She got the hot towel and cleaned me up then some more work on my feet, head and neck for the full hour. I didn't have to ask or quibble about services and coin, this just happened. I left her. 7 and she was very grateful. I have only been mongering for a couple of years in the Boston area but I have never had an experience that remotely approached this one. Why not I wonder? Check this out if you go down there fellas, be safe and well. . BA.

True Pair
02-22-19, 11:08
Sorry fla guys, I posted this in the Boston forum and meant to post here as well. Not sure if this place was part of yesterday's bust, a shame if so.

Florida experience.

Hello my fellow hobbyists. This post doesn't have anything directly to do with the Boston area scene but I thought I'd pass along the story of my best AMP experience which happened whilst on vacation in Vero Beach last week.

I used this site and googling up to locate the options in Vero. I settled on a Korean place (never been to one up here) called Pro Spa. It was also the closest to where I was staying. I walked in and was greeted by a short attractive lady 35-40 wearing a short skirt (not yoga pants!) and loose top. Another less attractive woman led me to a room and left me, the first one came in and took my donation to the house of. 6 for an hour. She led me to the table shower and gave me a great cleaning paying extra attention to my special areas, especially thorough on my ass crack which gets my motor running. A sensual toweling off followed then we were off to the room. I got a super AMP massage, very strong and complete followed by some back walking which I've never experienced. Hot towel came next then a great slow tease using her hands and dragging her hair all over my body leading up to the flip. I turned over and she went to town. She grabbed jr while rubbing and then sucking my nips, I was in heaven. The next thing I knew she was making her way down to jr with her head. I expected she might gently blow on him but I'll be damned, she put him right in her mouth and started giving me the slowest most sensual BBBJ augmented with fondling of the boys. I reached for her boobs which she immediately set free, A cups but nice erasers. I tried to reach her V with my hands going in through her short shorts. She stood right up, unfastened the button and zipper and off they dropped! She went back to work and I was about to sit up and stand off the table to try for FS but she was so good at what she was doing that I blasted into her mouth, damn! I'm not sure but I think she swallowed my load. She got the hot towel and cleaned me up then some more work on my feet, head and neck for the full hour. I didn't have to ask or quibble about services and coin, this just happened. I left her. 7 and she was very grateful. I have only been mongering for a couple of years in the Boston area but I have never had an experience that remotely approached this one. Why not I wonder? Check this out if you go down there fellas, be safe and well. . BA.Check your name on Indian river County sheriffs department warrant search. There's several out of town names on there. Might be a cute video of your date.

GobBluth
02-22-19, 13:39
Orchids of Siam in Jupiter got busted today.

THEOLDMAN.Owner of the Patriots. Busted.

FrankCuba
02-22-19, 16:55
FYI from the best I can determine, the AMPs involved in this latest sting are:

1. East Spa, Gene Street, Winter Park.

2. Rainbow Spa, 1809-2 East Colonial Drive, Orlando.

3. East Spa, Vero Beach.

4. AA Massage, Sebastian.

5. East Sea Spa, Sebastian (unincorporated Indian River County).

6. Orchids of Siam. Jupiter.

7. Bridge Day Spa, Hobe Sound.

8. Sequoia Apple Day Spa, Hobe Sound

9. Therapy Spa, Stuart

10. Cove Day Spa, Stuart

Another thing mentioned was that all Spas involved were opened in the last 3 years.

I hope this relieves some stress for some of you.

TJMax70
02-22-19, 17:00
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/us/robert-kraft-solicitation/index.html

This was in Florida, but is evidence that the boundaries of investigative practices are being expanded further. LEO cameras in massage rooms. Question is, how did they get there? Did the owners cooperate and allow it? Did an employee cooperate and set them up? Health inspection? Doesn't really matter, because you can bet that LE agencies across the USA are now going to consider doing the same. If you walk into a room may as well do a thorough search for any recording devices. I've always said, they don't care about victims or busting "prostitutes". They want to sting the customers and put their mugshots in the paper, but legal barriers prevent that from happening too often. To them, it doesn't matter if the case is thrown out. Damage is already done as the john is exposed and embarrassed.

Human trafficking is a crime to be sure, but what you're seeing is an attempt to label ANY sex act in exchange for compensation as a human trafficking incident. This allows their investigations to expanded scope and to get judges to sign off on this type of surveillance. People forced into sex slavery needs to be stopped. But so does the war on handjobs.

CoochieMac
02-22-19, 18:37
Check your name on Indian river County sheriffs department warrant search. There's several out of town names on there. Might be a cute video of your date.It's there, 44 Wilmington ave Boston. Hope it ain't him, but matches the city. Kraft's attorneys may discredit entire investigation wait and see.

Jaberwabee
02-23-19, 00:11
It's there, 44 Wilmington ave Boston. Hope it ain't him, but matches the city. Kraft's attorneys may discredit entire investigation wait and see.Kraft has a home near Jupiter, so I would assume they would use that address.

Fitzie00
02-23-19, 09:25
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/us/robert-kraft-solicitation/index.html

This was in Florida, but is evidence that the boundaries of investigative practices are being expanded further. LEO cameras in massage rooms. Question is, how did they get there? Did the owners cooperate and allow it? Did an employee cooperate and set them up? Health inspection? Doesn't really matter, because you can bet that LE agencies across the USA are now going to consider doing the same. If you walk into a room may as well do a thorough search for any recording devices. I've always said, they don't care about victims or busting "prostitutes". They want to sting the customers and put their mugshots in the paper, but legal barriers prevent that from happening too often. To them, it doesn't matter if the case is thrown out. Damage is already done as the john is exposed and embarrassed.

Human trafficking is a crime to be sure, but what you're seeing is an attempt to label ANY sex act in exchange for compensation as a human trafficking incident. This allows their investigations to expanded scope and to get judges to sign off on this type of surveillance. People forced into sex slavery needs to be stopped. But so does the war on handjobs.Easy. NYT runs through the steps.

1) LE reads online reviews (here?) describing illegal activity in reviews.

2) LE points a camera at the front door and notices that only guys go in.

3) LE asks Health Department to inspect. HD finds evidence of people living there, beds, personal items and lots of food. This suggests suspicion of human trafficking.

4) In January, LE pulls over guys after they drive off. They get several guys to admit they got sex inside. My GUESS is that cops probably lied to them and told guys that they had it on camera already. Cops can do this.

5) Cops get a warrant to plant recording devices inside MP. Not sure how they did it, probably sent a guy in and have him quickly install something tiny inside the room while he's supposed to be getting undressed.

6) Watch videos of the inside and outside and match up the sex acts to the cars as guys go in and out.

7) Raid the place once you have matched a bunch of these.

I agree that this could be done anywhere. Thing is that it takes LE time and LE money to accomplish, assets that most cities aren't going to spend on shutting down a business that usually keeps to itself. Jupiter has tons of cash and probably doesn't have much crime, so my guess is that cops don't have much to do.

Only way that I think an MP could watch for this is by regularly, carefully scanning its rooms to find potential LE cameras. It's not like the MP can install its own security cameras inside the rooms to watch for LE installing its own; they'd get in a shitton of trouble by recording guys getting undressed. And if LE seized those videos there'd be still more trouble.

Area Gentleman
02-23-19, 14:19
No, not that kind (.)(.) The bad kind. I'd be interested in opinions from you guys out there with legal expertise. Will post this on several other boards around state.

Presumably, the mega-wealthy Kraft has the best legal team money can buy. Is it possible that local authorities are having an "Oh Shit!" experience as they conjure up the possibility of facing a high-powered legal onslaught? Maybe not. But, with thousand dollar per hour (or whatever they get) people figuring out ways to overcome this clusterfuck for their guy, is it conceivable that a determination would be made that the whole thing gets thrown out due to citizen privacy rights getting trampled, extreme bias or other factors (which I know nothing about)? And if that were the case, could it result in the opposite of intended effect by making it less likely that LE would execute similar operations? Maybe even make it unconstitutional to bug a massage therapy client room? It would be pretty amazing if LE landed a fish so big that it sinks their boat.

-AG.

Tjinla2001
02-24-19, 12:31
It will really take some work for Johnny to get Jessica to take him back. If the video evidence shows him barebacking a laundry lady with a natural bush, his days on easy street may be numbered.

GuyForU
02-24-19, 15:58
"The affidavit said Jupiter police, using the ruse of a bomb scare report, evacuated Orchids of Asia shortly before midnight on Jan. 17, then planted hidden cameras inside the spa. Five days of video evidence was collected."

CoochieMac
02-24-19, 16:28
No, not that kind (.)(.) The bad kind. I'd be interested in opinions from you guys out there with legal expertise. Will post this on several other boards around state.

Presumably, the mega-wealthy Kraft has the best legal team money can buy. Is it possible that local authorities are having an "Oh Shit!" experience as they conjure up the possibility of facing a high-powered legal onslaught? Maybe not. But, with thousand dollar per hour (or whatever they get) people figuring out ways to overcome this clusterfuck for their guy, is it conceivable that a determination would be made that the whole thing gets thrown out due to citizen privacy rights getting trampled, extreme bias or other factors (which I know nothing about)? And if that were the case, could it result in the opposite of intended effect by making it less likely that LE would execute similar operations? Maybe even make it unconstitutional to bug a massage therapy client room? It would be pretty amazing if LE landed a fish so big that it sinks their boat.

-AG.What is apparent is the sheriff had evidence in the fall of human trafficking. Yet, he let this go on for months? If he really wanted to protect victims, he should have moved before thanksgiving. What was to be gained by letting the girls be exploited longer?? If this was the goal, not matched by actions.

Yello Tail
02-24-19, 17:35
Easy. NYT runs through the steps.

1) LE reads online reviews (here?) describing illegal activity in reviews.

2) LE points a camera at the front door and notices that only guys go in.

3) LE asks Health Department to inspect. HD finds evidence of people living there, beds, personal items and lots of food. This suggests suspicion of human trafficking.

4) In January, LE pulls over guys after they drive off. They get several guys to admit they got sex inside. My GUESS is that cops probably lied to them and told guys that they had it on camera already. Cops can do this.

5) Cops get a warrant to plant recording devices inside MP. Not sure how they did it, probably sent a guy in and have him quickly install something tiny inside the room while he's supposed to be getting undressed.

6) Watch videos of the inside and outside and match up the sex acts to the cars as guys go in and out.

7) Raid the place once you have matched a bunch of these.

I agree that this could be done anywhere. Thing is that it takes LE time and LE money to accomplish, assets that most cities aren't going to spend on shutting down a business that usually keeps to itself. Jupiter has tons of cash and probably doesn't have much crime, so my guess is that cops don't have much to do.

Only way that I think an MP could watch for this is by regularly, carefully scanning its rooms to find potential LE cameras. It's not like the MP can install its own security cameras inside the rooms to watch for LE installing its own; they'd get in a shitton of trouble by recording guys getting undressed. And if LE seized those videos there'd be still more trouble.Maybe we need to start dressing as women so it doesn't look like only men are going in. If harassed it looks like they are shaking down the LGBT community.

Yello Tail
02-24-19, 17:39
Like alcoholism, our addiction is a disease. Embarrassing photos and names in the paper is not a cure.

Sflbangin
02-24-19, 18:53
Well this is pretty unreal to think that an AMP visit can cause sooo much trouble. Hell even I checked for warrants since I went 2 x to the Stuart AMP.

Wolverines
02-24-19, 19:19
This was shared in our forum. Lots of surveillance details.

Spotted this on a Detroit thread:

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

Stay safe out there, MH2.

FrankCuba
02-24-19, 23:18
I'm not a lawyer but:

1. I never negotiate. If a masseuse starts down that road I just don't talk. I usually get what I want. Remember, the masseuse usually turns the lights waaay down toward the end of massage, so cameras may not do well. Microphones, however, will work.

2. I do look around the room for cameras while she leaves me to undress. I was once caught with a picture frame in my hand trying to rehang it. Masseuse laughed and said "very good. We dont want any bugs here! I've always felt a little paranoid doing it but not anymore.

3. Do not EVER admit to anythimg, even an HE. You came to get a massage and did. I have a bad back. I'm not interested in anything else. I see Asian masseuses bc they are the best trained.

If you watch the television shows filmed in hotels on Polk county attempting to bust prostitutes and backpage users, they never prosecuted Johns who did not admit to anything.

CoochieMac
02-25-19, 11:16
This was shared in our forum. Lots of surveillance details.Noticed the officer failed to explain how cameras were inserted in the locations. Affidavit also proves the sherrif could have protected the trafficking victims back in November. So, why did he let it go on? Much embarrassment so that headlines were generated.