PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ThriveToLife
02-05-17, 16:57
Hello, fellow mongers.

This place has reopened and has been open for some time now. Decided to stop by and check it out. The place is clean and still has newness feel. There are no longer any billiards in the back. There are two stages. Seating area towards back for groups, bar area large enough to hold about 20. There is a lap dance area for single songs at. 3 and if you are seeking VIP treatment (4 songs), it is 1. 2. There is a separate area for VIP as well, however, no private space unfortunately.

I visited in late afternoon, around 4 pm. I found out that this is the least occupied time, sometimes 1-2 gals dancing. There is a barmaiden as well. There are much more gals after 7 pm to close and weekends. My visit had two gals, Candy and Fallon. Fallon was 30-40 yo thin gal with great body, but smoker's type face for her age. Candy was younger 25 yo gal of mixed descent, claimed to be Persian mix, she was closer to BBW, however had curves and very large girls, melon sized. I am not a frequent visitor of strip clubs, but found this one hospitable, low key and friendly.

Two gentleman monopolized Candy, so opted to socialize with Fallon. Nice enough gal, yet smoker's scent. Decided to try one lap dance just to view area. Large couch, friendly gal. Touching allowed except for down under. Fun dance. Song was about 5 minutes long.

I will visit again this week to see other talent and perhaps lap dance with Candy.

This place is off 13 about 1-2 miles north of Walmart, which is north of Dover exit. If heading south, take South Smyrna exit and travel south.

WhyKnot1081
09-27-18, 22:53
Anyone been lately? Been wanting to slide by, but just been so damned busy!

Hello, fellow mongers.

This place has reopened and has been open for some time now. Decided to stop by and check it out. The place is clean and still has newness feel. There are no longer any billiards in the back. There are two stages. Seating area towards back for groups, bar area large enough to hold about 20. There is a lap dance area for single songs at. 3 and if you are seeking VIP treatment (4 songs), it is 1. 2. There is a separate area for VIP as well, however, no private space unfortunately.

I visited in late afternoon, around 4 pm. I found out that this is the least occupied time, sometimes 1-2 gals dancing. There is a barmaiden as well. There are much more gals after 7 pm to close and weekends. My visit had two gals, Candy and Fallon. Fallon was 30-40 yo thin gal with great body, but smoker's type face for her age. Candy was younger 25 yo gal of mixed descent, claimed to be Persian mix, she was closer to BBW, however had curves and very large girls, melon sized. I am not a frequent visitor of strip clubs, but found this one hospitable, low key and friendly.

Two gentleman monopolized Candy, so opted to socialize with Fallon. Nice enough gal, yet smoker's scent. Decided to try one lap dance just to view area. Large couch, friendly gal. Touching allowed except for down under. Fun dance. Song was about 5 minutes long.

I will visit again this week to see other talent and perhaps lap dance with Candy.

This place is off 13 about 1-2 miles north of Walmart, which is north of Dover exit. If heading south, take South Smyrna exit and travel south.

ThriveToLife
10-25-18, 20:13
Anyone been lately? Been wanting to slide by, but just been so damned busy!Just passed through yesterday. Places remains clean and nice inside. I arrived around 2 pm, with no patrons to be seen. Turns out I was the first of the day. Only one dancer and bartender (female). I had some urgent work to conduct, so took advantage of their wi-fi and sat in the back comfortably with no interruptions. A second patron came in after me, around 230 pm and had the attention of the dancer. The bartender was cool and kept my refreshment full.

After I completed my work, sat with dancer for a few, the view was magnificent, amazing beauty, well-endowed on the top and quite shapely. Private dances for 1 song are 30 and for 4 songs 120. Enjoyed a solo song and was quite pleased. Towards end of my visit, second dancer arrived, this one was a BBW type, curvy, but tattoos everywhere as well as piercings, so safe to say there is variety. I didn't get names, since I was more admiring the physique. Will repeat again soon and provide more details for fellow mongers who like the views.

Later.

WhyKnot1081
10-25-18, 23:20
That's awesome to hear. I was up north today on some personal business, so I was unable to play myself. Thanks for the info. Just entices me to want to stop by as well.

Just passed through yesterday. Places remains clean and nice inside. I arrived around 2 pm, with no patrons to be seen. Turns out I was the first of the day. Only one dancer and bartender (female). I had some urgent work to conduct, so took advantage of their wi-fi and sat in the back comfortably with no interruptions. A second patron came in after me, around 230 pm and had the attention of the dancer. The bartender was cool and kept my refreshment full.

After I completed my work, sat with dancer for a few, the view was magnificent, amazing beauty, well-endowed on the top and quite shapely. Private dances for 1 song are 30 and for 4 songs 120. Enjoyed a solo song and was quite pleased. Towards end of my visit, second dancer arrived, this one was a BBW type, curvy, but tattoos everywhere as well as piercings, so safe to say there is variety. I didn't get names, since I was more admiring the physique. Will repeat again soon and provide more details for fellow mongers who like the views.

Later.

ChillTown1973
11-04-19, 19:03
I stopped in here awhile ago. They had a blond that was rocking but could not get any extras. I have been wanting to go back but have not. Heard it gets rowdy at night. Stay safe.

That's awesome to hear. I was up north today on some personal business, so I was unable to play myself. Thanks for the info. Just entices me to want to stop by as well.

WhyKnot1081
11-04-19, 21:06
Tell me more about this Blonde. LOL. Even though I'm into brunettes.

Everybody's got a price!! Right??

I stopped in here awhile ago. They had a blond that was rocking but could not get any extras. I have been wanting to go back but have not. Heard it gets rowdy at night. Stay safe.

ChillTown1973
11-04-19, 22:18
I cannot remember her name. Very cute and Ds. She was from Boston. Works evenings. At least back then she did. Sorry just can't remember her name. But she stands out.

Tell me more about this Blonde. LOL. Even though I'm into brunettes.

Everybody's got a price!! Right??

WhyKnot1081
11-07-19, 20:45
I'm not that choosy, but fuck, I'd bury my face in the girls. But which she offered extras.

I cannot remember her name. Very cute and Ds. She was from Boston. Works evenings. At least back then she did. Sorry just can't remember her name. But she stands out.

NietzscheKeen
09-05-21, 02:34
Discovered fairways yesterday as I was on my way through that area. Decided to check it out with.

When they opened. Very clean place. Not the least bit sketchy. Two girls dancing at 3 pm on Saturday. Razzle and Dazzle were their names. Both very attractive. Great bodies. Dazzle had the tits. Razzle had the ass and legs. Neither were thick, but Dazzle was pretty soft in the right spots and Razzle was nice and firm. Both very feminine. Razzle was more of the conversationalist.

When I arrived there one only one other guy there sitting right by the stage. He was older and unkempt and got kicked out for trying to jerk off in front of the girl dancing. Another guy came in before that guy got kicked out. They girls didn't give him any attention. He went and asked Dazzle for a lap dance. He came back and talked to me for a shirt time before leaving. Apparently he expected to be able to suck on their nipples, etc and maybe get extras. He left disappointed.

Masks must be worn during the private dances.

I enjoyed the company while I drank my decent drink. I'll be back again sometime. Oh, lap dances are thirty per song. One hundred twenty gets you four dances and a free drink.