PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

In Delaware
03-29-17, 23:44
I don't have the photo handy, but if you search her name, you'll see her in an earlier post that said she was in St. Georges. Well, she's in Dover now. She doesn't post often, but I have a thing for redheads and since her ad included that, I found it and replied.

She wasn't very timely responding to emails, so we missed a few opportunities. But I finally had a work-related reason to be in Dover and we exchanged phone numbers and started texting and communication improved immediately. I had a hotel room, so that was easy enough. We agreed on an initial time, then she bumped it an hour, which turned into almost 2. So far, not so good.

I had to pick her up in a rather shady apartment complex and that's when I saw her hair. It was done up in a combination of dreadlocks and Coolio. I was not impressed, but not ready to bail. She appeared to be slightly medicated, but very coherent and chatty. She asked to stop at a Wawa for a soda, which we did, then got to the room. I had left the envelope on a counter for her. She picked it up and counted the money, then asked how much was there. I told her 80. She said she usually got a c-note. I reminded her that the fee she quoted was actually lower, but I had bumped it up because I had to bail on her during one of our missed connections via email.

But I wasn't going to argue. I started getting dressed and said, "I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'll be glad to take you back to your apartment. " She said it was no big deal and just to keep it mind "for the next time. " At this point, I'm thinking, there may not be a this time. But then we got to business.

She is a little thing. And I mean little, probably less than 5-foot tall. She said she's 20 (which seemed about right) and she's definitely a spinner type. Her B cups could have been perkier, but her body was really fine. I wanted to take my time and so some exploring, which she was fine with, and that included a lot of breast play and some DATY. During the latter, she popped, then pulled me away, which was OK with me. She started with BBBJ with some hand. But her tongue was magic and I almost popped quickly. I told her that and she said, "well, we don't want that yet!" which made us both laugh and we just spent some time with some kissing and caressing. Then she asked me how I wanted to finish and I told her cowgirl. She put Junior's hat on and jumped aboard. It was a spirited effort. She didn't rush it and seemed into it. She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit. She said I was "very sensual. Most guys just want to get to it and blow their nut. This was a lot more fun. " I asked her to share some of her oddest stories and, boy, did she have a few. We spent several minutes talking and laughing about them. And the ride back to her place was a really pleasant conversation, too.

All in all, a really good date and I would probably repeat. That being said, I don't partake very often and I have three distinct types I look for. Slender blacks with big breasts, blondes with big breasts (slender or not) and natural redheads of any type. With her hair in that style, it wasn't quite what I was looking for. But if I'm in Dover again, I'd consider hitting her up.

Now, if anyone could hook me up with a real ginger-type redhead, I'd be most grateful!

Happy mongering, all!

ThriveToLife
03-31-17, 14:55
I don't have the photo handy, but if you search her name, you'll see her in an earlier post that said she was in St. Georges. Well, she's in Dover now. She doesn't post often, but I have a thing for redheads and since her ad included that, I found it and replied.

She wasn't very timely responding to emails, so we missed a few opportunities. But I finally had a work-related reason to be in Dover and we exchanged phone numbers and started texting and communication improved immediately. I had a hotel room, so that was easy enough. We agreed on an initial time, then she bumped it an hour, which turned into almost 2. So far, not so good.

I had to pick her up in a rather shady apartment complex and that's when I saw her hair. It was done up in a combination of dreadlocks and Coolio. I was not impressed, but not ready to bail. She appeared to be slightly medicated, but very coherent and chatty. She asked to stop at a Wawa for a soda, which we did, then got to the room. I had left the envelope on a counter for her. She picked it up and counted the money, then asked how much was there. I told her 80. She said she usually got a c-note. I reminded her that the fee she quoted was actually lower, but I had bumped it up because I had to bail on her during one of our missed connections via email.

But I wasn't going to argue. I started getting dressed and said, "I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'll be glad to take you back to your apartment. " She said it was no big deal and just to keep it mind "for the next time. " At this point, I'm thinking, there may not be a this time. But then we got to business.

She is a little thing. And I mean little, probably less than 5-foot tall. She said she's 20 (which seemed about right) and she's definitely a spinner type. Her B cups could have been perkier, but her body was really fine. I wanted to take my time and so some exploring, which she was fine with, and that included a lot of breast play and some DATY. During the latter, she popped, then pulled me away, which was OK with me. She started with BBBJ with some hand. But her tongue was magic and I almost popped quickly. I told her that and she said, "well, we don't want that yet!" which made us both laugh and we just spent some time with some kissing and caressing. Then she asked me how I wanted to finish and I told her cowgirl. She put Junior's hat on and jumped aboard. It was a spirited effort. She didn't rush it and seemed into it. She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit. She said I was "very sensual. Most guys just want to get to it and blow their nut. This was a lot more fun. " I asked her to share some of her oddest stories and, boy, did she have a few. We spent several minutes talking and laughing about them. And the ride back to her place was a really pleasant conversation, too.

All in all, a really good date and I would probably repeat. That being said, I don't partake very often and I have three distinct types I look for. Slender blacks with big breasts, blondes with big breasts (slender or not) and natural redheads of any type. With her hair in that style, it wasn't quite what I was looking for. But if I'm in Dover again, I'd consider hitting her up.

Now, if anyone could hook me up with a real ginger-type redhead, I'd be most grateful!

Happy mongering, all!Great review, appreciate the input. Can you share a photo? Was unable to find her ad. Perhaps a link as well. Thanks.

In Delaware
04-02-17, 16:30
Great review, appreciate the input. Can you share a photo? Was unable to find her ad. Perhaps a link as well. Thanks.Her ad is long gone and I haven't seen her post since. But I did dig up her picture.

RichieG23
11-21-17, 12:33
Craigslist 6390052589 (6zdjm-6390052589@pers.craigslist.org).

Saw this one on Sunday morning. It took a bit over a day to set the whole thing up, as she has Wifi issues and no data on her phone, plus a hater that deletes her posts at times off of CL. She is a true sweetheart, and I had a great time with her. She asked .7 for HH, and I gave her .8 She has a few tats, brown hair that she had pulled up, and pretty brown eyes. She is a bit curvy, but a cute face. She is GFE and was really into the date. Totally comfortable with her, and she made sure that I was fully satisfied before I left, and gave me a long kiss goodbye. Along with a long kiss hello after the usual LE check. As I said she is a sweetheart, and we had a great unrushed experience, with a great conversation after as well. I would highly encourage a date with her, and I am sure that I will be back to see her next week.

ThriveToLife
11-22-17, 09:56
Craigslist 6390052589 (6zdjm-6390052589@pers.craigslist.org).

Saw this one on Sunday morning. It took a bit over a day to set the whole thing up, as she has Wifi issues and no data on her phone, plus a hater that deletes her posts at times off of CL. She is a true sweetheart, and I had a great time with her. She asked .7 for HH, and I gave her .8 She has a few tats, brown hair that she had pulled up, and pretty brown eyes. She is a bit curvy, but a cute face. She is GFE and was really into the date. Totally comfortable with her, and she made sure that I was fully satisfied before I left, and gave me a long kiss goodbye. Along with a long kiss hello after the usual LE check. As I said she is a sweetheart, and we had a great unrushed experience, with a great conversation after as well. I would highly encourage a date with her, and I am sure that I will be back to see her next week.Do you have any other contact info, if yes, PM me please. Thanks.

RichieG23
11-22-17, 17:48
Since a lot of you have PMd me about more details, here is Melissa's pic. Again she is in Dover. And NO I do not have any digits as her phone is currently turned off cause she hasn't paid her bill.

639XXXX589 (6zdjm-6390052589@pers.craigslist.org).

Click on the parenthesis above and you will be able to email her. Just be patient as she has Wifi issues where she is at, so it may take some time for her to get back to you. She is a true sweetheart, so please be nice to her fellas!

CantaloupPapi
12-04-17, 11:57
Had a chance to visit with her. The initial logistics of the visit we a little bumpy, but when we finally met, we had a really good time. She is tall, bigger than average (not quite BBW), but I'm ok with that. Genuinely a sweet person. I didn't get what I wanted, but not because it wasn't available. I chose to go another direction with her, and we both had a great time. While there are other providers that are more my "type", I wouldn't hesitate to repeat with her simply because of the comfort factor. GFE, very accommodating. Treat her well, she will reciprocate.

Since a lot of you have PMd me about more details, here is Melissa's pic. Again she is in Dover. And NO I do not have any digits as her phone is currently turned off cause she hasn't paid her bill.

Click on the parenthesis above and you will be able to email her. Just be patient as she has Wifi issues where she is at, so it may take some time for her to get back to you. She is a true sweetheart, so please be nice to her fellas!

Graham111
12-06-17, 14:54
From slower lower. Very interested in meeting me. Perhaps I am unique. Any info appreciated.

BlueHen
12-14-17, 08:57
Melissa.

I saw Melissa yesterday and set up was easy and smooth. She did tell me that she has WiFi issues from time to time. She is a very nice person with a friendly attitude. If you are nice to her she will return the favor. The poetry reading I was looking for was read and she seemed happy to make sure I was happy and I truly was. Now for Melissa how CantaloupPapi describe her is dead on. So if your looking for a spinner look elsewhere but if you looking for a sweet girl and no drama attached you can't go wrong with Melissa. Be safe!

Propilot
12-14-17, 23:55
From slower lower. Very interested in meeting me. Perhaps I am unique. Any info appreciated.Graham 111, how was the meet and greet with this young lady? I am in the slower lower / OC / Fenwick Island area most weekends.

Propilot-Always check your six.

RichieG23
12-15-17, 16:03
I saw Melissa again yesterday, and she has certainly become my go to. She is a true sweetheart, pays attention to your every need, ensuring you leave happy. Like BlueHen and Papi have said before, she is not your spinner type, she is probably 5'7" tall and has a little bit extra, but not too much so. There is one up date, the link that BlueHen posted in his review no longer works. If you want to see her, use the email at the end of this post. She does indeed have Wi-Fi issues at times, so it might take a bit for her to get back to you. Just be patient and she will contact you.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Graham111
12-16-17, 15:59
Went silent.

Graham 111, how was the meet and greet with this young lady? I am in the slower lower / OC / Fenwick Island area most weekends.

Propilot
12-18-17, 21:42
Went silent.Another monger has pm'ed the info to me. Thanks for responding.

TastyCrouton
12-21-17, 18:44
Hello all, first time poster here. I've been in the hobby for almost two years, took a small break since backpage isn't what it used to be and then I stumbled across this site.

So I stumbled across Melissa's post on Craigslist earlier, and sent her an email based off what I saw here nothing but good reviews. Communication was definitely spotty through email, but she gave me a number to text. She asked what I wanted and quoted me a price for a BJ and then a price for sex, also she said only car play as she didn't have a place. So red flags started going off in my mind. I like to be cautious and a provider asking me what I want and saying the prices for each just didn't feel right. So I decided to pass today. I'm used to the Q. V hh, and fh lingo. Has anyone else had an experience like that with her, or am I in the wrong here?

Thanks.

FiremanForU
12-22-17, 20:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Did somebody make you an admin and not tell me? You post once every two months and you're telling other guys what they should and shouldn't post?

A2

LongyPapa
12-22-17, 23:50
I have seen Melissa. She sent me a similar text but since she has been reviewed on this forum, I felt confident to see her.

True GFE like your next door girlfriend. Totally unrushed session and very articulate in reading poetry from various pages.

I enjoyed the visit and I will be going back to see her soon.

Hello all, first time poster here. I've been in the hobby for almost two years, took a small break since backpage isn't what it used to be and then I stumbled across this site.

So I stumbled across Melissa's post on Craigslist earlier, and sent her an email based off what I saw here nothing but good reviews. Communication was definitely spotty through email, but she gave me a number to text. She asked what I wanted and quoted me a price for a BJ and then a price for sex, also she said only car play as she didn't have a place. So red flags started going off in my mind. I like to be cautious and a provider asking me what I want and saying the prices for each just didn't feel right. So I decided to pass today. I'm used to the Q. V hh, and fh lingo. Has anyone else had an experience like that with her, or am I in the wrong here?

Thanks.

HotHouse1904
12-28-17, 21:18
I have seen Melissa. She sent me a similar text but since she has been reviewed on this forum, I felt confident to see her.

True GFE like your next door girlfriend. Totally unrushed session and very articulate in reading poetry from various pages.

I enjoyed the visit and I will be going back to see her soon.Does anyone have any info on Melissa, the email address below no longer in service.

Hunterspeak17
12-31-17, 00:33
Does anyone have any info on Melissa, the email address below no longer in service.I tried to meet up with her but she responded that she was out of town. This was on 12/26.

RichieG23
01-03-18, 10:27
https://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/d/available-now-w4m/6426113594.html

I've seen her ads before. Any one ever see her / have any info? PMs are ok if you'd rather.