PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
06-19-03, 22:45
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Ynot
06-20-03, 00:05
Jackson,

Thanks for the new area/topic. I'm sure it will get plenty of use.

Ok, gentlemen, post 'em if you got 'em.

PeoplesElbow
06-20-03, 11:18
I second the gratitude.

If anything happens at Heavenly I'll post it here.

Flashman
06-20-03, 19:27
Great new board location. How about dem cute chinese gurls?

Ynot
06-21-03, 03:21
Continuing a thread formerly on the Mt. Prospect board.............

dufus,

The Lilly whom everyone has been talking about works out of an apartment in Skokie and they have been adverising in CAD under "Asian Sweetheart Massage." Go to www.chicagoafterdark.com/SpasMassageServices.html and you will see them listed. I personally have not seen Lilly, but she has received some very good reviews.

Bill R
06-24-03, 23:05
Folks,

Dropped in and saw Lilly this evening. This session was better than last time. This time she gave a nice BBBJNTC to get things started and then proceded to the main event.

This girl gives a pretty good massage. I was ready to bolt out and she said I should stay for a massage. I figured I'd get the perfunctory quickie but she actually gave a good 1/2 hrs worth.

FYI. She did tell me shes leaving in 2 weeks. She has family in Flushing,NY and thats where she's headed back to. She's not real happy with the Chinese and Korean food in Chicago. Her mom's from PRK and dads from PRC.

If you want to enjoy this Oriental delicacy, you've got 2 more weeks.

PeoplesElbow
06-25-03, 15:43
I tried VIP today. It is a large, clean place. Sue from Ace gave me my massage. She goes by the name of Kay. She gives an O.K. massage and a lame handshake. Her hair is a big turnoff.

Dee, formerly from Green is there. I don't know what name she goes by. I find her attractive and would love to get some from her. I always struck out at Green but she remembered me and was very friendly.

DufusOperandi
06-27-03, 15:20
Hey Ynot!

Thanks for the help!

Dufus!

chicago1
07-02-03, 17:16
tried calling the number for lily but got a location in elk grove not skokie anyone know the correct phone number

Ynot
07-02-03, 19:33
chicago1,

Go to www.chicagoafterdark.com/SpasMassageServices.html and look for Asian Sweetheart Massage. I know that they now have two locations - the original one in Skokie and a newer one in Elk Grove. Usually the number that's listed for these places is a cell phone. That number might serve both locations. You may have to specifically ask for the Skokie location.

TravelnFuck
07-05-03, 15:19
Just went to a spa in Evanston / Skokie area. Service was OK, unrushed. Was serviced by an Eastern European woman, older. Not much to look at, but body was OK. 50 for half hour, handshake included. She said to come back with more time and she could accomadate more.

Anyone know of a provider in the Evanston /Skokie area? I am tired of the spas, would like somone to come over just for a quickie from time to time.

Can anyone help me out with contacts/referals?

RogerC
07-05-03, 20:44
Originally posted by travelnfuck
Just went to a spa in Evanston / Skokie area. Service was OK, unrushed. Was serviced by an Eastern European woman, older. Not much to look at, but body was OK. 50 for half hour, handshake included. Would you care to give details on Location and or the name of the agency? Evanston/Skokie is a big place... And the price is certainly right...

Ynot
07-06-03, 01:17
Travelnfuck,

Try the Asian Sweetheart Massage that I mentioned two posts below. I was there with a former girl, and got very good service. She's gone, but her replacement, Lilly, has also gotten rave reviews. Ya' better hurry, though! She's supposed to be leaving town soon.

Squat
07-11-03, 10:57
I visited the "Asian Sweetheart" service in Skokie last night. Lily was gone, and was greeted by another chinese gal - Linda. I wouldn't compare her to Lily, but somewhat compares to Kyla with bigger breasts. She's 26 y.o., and I would rate her 7 on looks, 8 on physique, and 9 on performance. As usual, she started with a decent massage (even included walk on the backside like amp's). After some 69 stimulation, did various positions, and I must say she has excellent muscle control. She has nice set of breasts, and her skin is soft and cuddly. For those of you who used this service before, it's like a combination of Kyla & Lily. It was definitely worth $150...

Chinese Dick
07-12-03, 03:27
Squat

Sounds like Linda could be the girl I used to frequent years ago in China Town, She is about 5'5~5'6, big but sagging breasts, dark skin, smokes Marlboro Light, loves dancing & extacey and speaks good English. You are dam right, her pussy can suck the corks out of Sammy's bat! I did not know she is back in business, what's the best time to have her, afternoons or evenings? Did she shower with you ?

TravelnFuck
07-12-03, 15:49
Thanks Ynot,

I'll try out that AMP. Man, I would love to find a provider in the area who would like frequent visits for about 20-40 dollars.

Flashman
07-13-03, 19:21
Trip Report

Stopped by Chinese Girl in Skokie.

Sorry to confirm that beautiful Lily is gone. I asked for Linda, who was reported here as a good replacement, but had to settle for Tina, the only one working.

Overall disappointing visit. Tina is about a 4 or 5 on the AMP scale for appearance, 4 for body, a 2 for massage technique and a 5 for extra's. Mid 20's, plain, very quiet, limited English, low energy.

I was surprised by her attempt at a big up sale to go beyond her lousy, mechanical, no feeling, massage. On my previous visits a flat 1.5 or 1.6 bought everything. This time, she asked for another .6 on top of the 1.6 I paid upfront.

On my flat refusal, she came down to wanting only .2 more, so I agreed. Bringing total visit cost to 1.8, still less than many other places, but no longer a real bargain to go out of your way for.

The room was very hot, and no shower was offered before or after. She did bring me a dixie cup of warm tap water. When I checked the AC window unit myself, I found out that she only had the fan running. I moved the thermostat to cold and the compressor kicked in, but by then I was going out the door. If it's hot when you get there, just turn it up yourself.

After paying the extra 20 she gave a decent cbjntc, actually got into 69 and came alive for a while, and finished with mediocre fs, missionary.

This is my first mediocre experience at one of the Chinese Girl places, so YMMV definately applies here as most everywhere else.

Ask who will be working before you go in, and make sure it's a name with a good report on this board. Like Lily or Linda.

Squat
07-13-03, 21:14
Chinese Dick - I don't think it's the same gal you're thinking (her breasts weren't sagging). But then again, with soooo many of these services around chicagoland area, and girls rotating every 7-10 days, who knows?

Flashman - I'm sorry you had a shitty experience @ Asian Sweetheart. I should've posted that Linda was going to be available only until Friday. My fault. When I use this service, there's nothing to negotiate. I only give $150 before I undress, and if they don't like it, I usually walk out. I'll tip them additional afterward if it was a great service, but otherwise, these girls better be happy with $150.

GoodoleboyIN
08-03-03, 09:12
Ultimate Massage Therapy Closed after arrest.

Saw this in Chicago newspaper AUgust 1 but have not seen anything mentioned about it on here so thought I would pass it on.

Ynot
08-03-03, 12:03
Here's the story that was in Friday's Trib. regarding Ultimate.

A Skokie massage therapy business has been shut down after a woman who works there was charged with prostitution, police said Thursday.

Village officials have suspended the business license for Ultimate Massage Therapy Inc., 4849 Dempster St. A hearing on the license will be scheduled.

Police said they received a tip about the alleged prostitution, and an undercover officer went there Wednesday and offered a woman $200 for a sex act, which she allegedly accepted.

Galyna Monastyrska, 40, of the 4800 block of West Belle Plaine Avenue, Chicago, was arrested and charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor. The business' owner, Joseph Manfredini, 50, of the 300 block of Redwing Drive, Deerfield, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution, a misdemeanor.
I wonder how many times the undercover officer went there to make sure he had firm evidence. Another waste of taxpayers' money.

Nocturn
08-05-03, 13:18
Hello, all, long time lurker.

Visited Skokie Chinese Girl (formerly Lily's) yesterday, and met another new girl. The aforemnetioned large breasted girl was on the couch (and I spoke to her on the phone).

Can't remember her name, but the new girl is the best looking yet. She's from Hong Kong, and is currently going to school in Vancouver, or so she says. She was a bit more talkative and less experienced than most, but quite enthusiastic. She mentioned tip throughout the sesison, and rushed things along.

Conversation, weak massage, my massaging her (unexpected, I think), DATY, CBJNTC, Cowgirl, Missionary.

All fairly rapid succession, I don't mind, but those that hate being rushed probably will.

I found the face good, but the body fabulous. She acts enthusiasticly, probably an act, but believable enough for my needs.

I look forward to visiting her again !

Jayb4512
08-07-03, 17:52
Well, like they really have anything better to do in Skokie........

Disco Stu
08-16-03, 01:00
Looks like Skokie is alive and kickin'.

Had a rendezvous with Anna who is listed on CAD. .6 for 45 mins and .8 (negotiated rate) for FS. She was about a 7-8, good size breasts and a good face.

Upon leaving, she gave me a bottle of water. Now that's what I call customer service.

Definately going back!

Superman8272
08-16-03, 12:35
Originally posted by Disco Stu
Looks like Skokie is alive and kickin'.

Had a rendezvous with Anna who is listed on CAD. .6 for 45 mins and .8 (negotiated rate) for FS. She was about a 7-8, good size breasts and a good face.

Upon leaving, she gave me a bottle of water. Now that's what I call customer service.

Definately going back! Hey Disco,

Whats CAD? Can you let us know where to go?

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Randolph
08-17-03, 09:26
Could you elaborate? Cad does not list an "Anna" under massage listings. Does she go by another listing?

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Ynot
08-17-03, 23:17
Superman,

If you look to the left of the screen, you'll see a link that says Forum Search. If you did a search for CAD, you would find the answer. I'll save you a little time this time. CAD = Chicago After Dark. CAD is a monthly magazine that you can pick up at many video stores, liquor stores, spas, etc. in the area. You can also visit them online at www.chicagoafterdark.com.

As far as which place to go, pretty much all the places that advertise $60 for 45 minutes will give you the same service. The ones in Skokie advertise as Asian Sweetheart Massage, Asian Studio, and Sweetest Day Asian Girl. In Skokie, you've also got an AMP(Asian Massage Parlor) called VIP Spa on Dempster. I haven't had FS there yet, nor have I seen it reported here, but you never know. Also, Skokie has its share of EMP's (European MP) that you might want to check out.

Hope that helps.

Disco Stu
08-18-03, 01:27
Hey Superman,

If you look at CAD, some of the MPs that have an 847 area code are probably in the Skokie area.

Ynot, where are some of the EMPs in Skokie?

Randolph
08-18-03, 15:08
Took a chance and called Oriental Beauty in the CAD listings. Funny thing about the AMP's and such is trying to understand some of these folks. I must have said "WHAT?" 20 times in our phone conversation. Asked if I had been there before and I answered honestly not. That didn't seem to faze him. He said he had a nice new girl "very pretty"., and the check is in the mail too I bet. Anyway, he gave me the apt number and a nice looking lady opened the door as I was on my way upstairs. Asked the same question about return visitor. I sort of figured I would be shut out or limited to hj as a first timer.

Led me to the bedroom and asked for the .6 door fee. She ran out to hide the money and returned. I stripped and got down on the mattress on the floor. she immediately started stroking the old johnson and asked me if that's what i wanted. I answered sure, but lets get these old clothes off of you. Ok, no problem and we rubbed each other for a while. Then when I offered to daty, she asked how much more. I tried another .6 but she just shook her head. Ok, how about $? Magic number - legs flew open and she pulled me down between her thighs faster than you can imagine.

She got the cover after a while and rode me for a while then we switched.

Spent about 45 mins before i blew and she definately came while riding me. She offered me a shower after. Nice girl, said her name is Anna -- claimed to be 25 but your know how it is with orientals, she could be 20 or 35 for all I know. Moderately enhanced rack but not a turnoff with those patented oriental nips that keep on going.

So, all in all, a positive experience and I will be back. So, for all of you veteran skokie guys, are the 10 or so oriental sounding listings on CAD all the same place? They may all lead to the same language impaired guy but he may have more than one lotus blossom stuffed away in different apartments.

Happy Hunting gents.

Ynot
08-19-03, 15:39
Randolph,

I tried calling Oriental Beauty when I first saw them advertised. I could never understand them when I asked where they were located, so I never went. That said, that makes four of these places that are in Skokie. I don't believe that they are all the same location. I know at at least two locations in Skokie. These Chinese apartments are all over the place, though - Chicago, Skokie, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Downers Grove, Darien, Norridge, Rolling Meadows, Elk Grove, etc., etc.

Disco Stu,

For EMP's in Skokie, there's Accurate Euopean Touch, Afrodita's Mystic Massage and Sabrina's Massage Therapy which all operate out of the same building on Lockwood. Then there's Maria's on Bronx, a new location for Victoria's (don't know exactly where) and both European Massage and Bodyworks and Ultimate Massage on Dempster. However, Ultimate was just busted recently, so I don't know when or if they'll reopen.

Disco Stu
08-21-03, 22:23
Thanks Ynot!

Have you had any experience at any of the EMPs in Skokie. Which one/girl would you recommend. I would rather learn from someone's experience. I know I have lost a lot of $$ at so-called MPs.

Squat
08-22-03, 21:26
After needing some therapeutic massage badly, I've decided to try "VIP Spa" in Skokie on Dempster about 4 p.m. yesterday. Not knowing whether I'll be turned away by my LE look, I decided to give it a try. The lady who greeted me at the door looked very familiar. She was "Sue" from Ace & New Look that I have seen before. Sue is a 40'ish korean lady with good tight physique but not so good-looking. I was impressed with this place for it's looks, cleanliness, and size (lots of rooms). I passed on sauna & shower and told her I needed some therapeutic massage for my body soreness. She obliged and also invited another younger korean gal named "Ruby" that was new to this business. Ruby was a lot better looking with good physique in her 20's. They both gave me hell-of-a-massage all over for about an hour and a half. After they turned me over, finished me off with wild HR with my hand roaming all over both naked women. By the time I was done and dressed to leave, I noticed I had spent 2 full hours. I ended up paying more than I normally do, $70 upfront + $100 for each gal (I guess I was in generous mood...). I'll definitely consider this place until I find something closer in north suburbs. Happy Hunting...

Ynot
08-23-03, 08:37
Disco Stu,

I've had varying degrees of success at the Skokie EMP's. Considering Ultimate just got busted, I'm leary of posting any specifics here. If you want, let me know your e-mail addy, and I'll backchannel you with more specifics.

field1973
08-28-03, 22:46
What is the typical suburban chinese places' business hours? Do those place take early afternoon appointments?

Disco Stu
08-29-03, 02:29
Thanks Ynot
You can send me info at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I deleted the email address in the above report. The Forum policy regarding the posting of email address is that if a member has information to share with other members, then that forum member must post their email address and invite the interested persons to send an email directly to them.

This policy is necessary because otherwise the Forum will experience a flood of one line "reports" that are nothing more than additional requests for the information along with an email address, all of which do nothing to enhance the value of the Forum. By asking the provider of the information to post their email address, then everyone who is interested in receiving the information can contact the provider of the information without cluttering up the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jayb4512
08-30-03, 00:31
Field1973,

Hours vary even at the same place. It seems that they don't even know what they are. On average, I've found that pretty much any place is open at noon. If you aren't sure, you can phone ahead. You can normally find listings at www.chicagoafterdark.com and other such pages (just check previous posts here, for starters).

Disco Stu
09-03-03, 00:41
Went to VIP Spa this evening. Paid .70 at the door and got a massage...and THAT WAS IT!

I was told "No extras" during the massage when I asked. Don't know if this girl did not give HJs.

It was not Sue, however, I saw Sue there on my walk from the sauna to the room.
I guess I ain't going back there again.

Next stop, New Look!

Squat
09-14-03, 07:02
For change of scenery, I visited "Asian Sweetheart" last Thursday night around 6 p.m. The chinese girl that is currently working - "Mimi" greeted me at the door, and as soon as I saw her, I was ready to walk out. Mimi was very tall (for chinese), about 5'11", slender, c-cup, good physique, but ugly (IMHO). But since I had already stepped in, I decided to give her a try. After I gave her $150 upfront, I got naked and got myself ready on the bed faced down. She gave decent massage backside & legs for about 30 minutes. I was impressed with her massage skills, not bad considering it was a chinese joint. She has long and strong fingers. When she pressured her fingers on my back & legs, my muscles actually quivered and tightened. When I complemented on her massage skills, she told me she was an ex-volleyball player in Beijing. I believe it. Even though she wasn't very good looking (not pretty at all), she has a tight and very soft skin. After I was turned over, she went right to work with different positions, and I finished from her behind. I took a quick shower, and asked her how long she was staying. She told me she's been there for 2 weeks now, and she'll be staying additional 2 weeks. Hmmmm, 4 weeks @ one location? Very odd... Whatever...

Squat
09-17-03, 07:22
Sorry for the 2 posts in a row, but I stopped by VIP Spa Wednesday of last week. I didn't find Sue, (I was told she took a mini vacation), but again, I was greeted and serviced by Nana & Ruby. I guess they are really comfortable with me, or I had paid too much last time and they have expectations. As I was being massaged, a third girl walks in and wanted to join in. I never had three girl massage experience before, but I didn't feel like extra-tipping either, so Ruby kind of pushed her out the door. As always, awesome massage, lively conversation, and a HR finish in nude by both women, for 2 hour session. It was very quiet that evening. I think this is my last time @ VIP, because I couldn't leave without tipping both women (I could, but after they massage you for 2 hours, you gotta be generous). $70 @ door + $100 each girl. I know it's pricey, but with my aching body, 2 girl massage for 2 hours really helps...

Gooch
09-17-03, 14:07
Squat,
I used to get three girl massages at the old VIP alot. All but once the extra girls were on the house, I guess since I was such a frequent visitor. But it was almost like sensory overload. It was great once in a while like that, but I actually prefer two girls to three.

You could have tipped each of the three 65 and they probably would have been happy. You should try it sometime. Opportunities like that don't come up often!

TravelnFuck
09-17-03, 14:24
Just came from an EMP in Skokie. Nice experience, no shower, but an OK massage, and handshake, 60 dollars.

That's all for now.

Randolph
09-23-03, 14:08
Decided to take a little journey back to Skokie. Couldn't remember the name or number of the place I visited last month so I just sort of picked a random one from CAD that had an 847 area code. Small world --- it's the same service. I sort of understood the guy a little better this time and an appt. was easy to set up. arrived and cute liitle chinese girl opens door. She claims she's 20, been in the country 18 months, learned to speak here and arrived from New York 2 weeks ago. What the hell do I know? She could be 17 or 30. I can never tell. But I sense that her command of the language is better than she lets on.

Anyway, gave her 160 upfront and she was very pleased. She immediately went to hide the money and then returned and joined me on the bed. no kissing on the lips but lots of cuddling. she got wet rather quickly and I got her off a couple of times. She rode me a while both cg and rev cg. flipped and continued a bit longer that way. She never rushed me even though I was filling up our time to the limit.

I don't know how long these girls last here but for the price and the location, it's a great service. This one is listed as Sweetest Day or something like that but I swear, I think no matter which one you call the same happy guy answers.

The Chemist
09-30-03, 21:52
Sorry Squat. I visited "AS" the begginning of Sept. and ran into the same girl. The board was down so I couldn't post a heads up. I thought about taking off, but figured that I would give her a shot. The massage was the best part and everything else was too mechanical for my taste.

Typically, they stay for a month until their visas run out. I think that it is standard practice to switch out regularly, which can be good in this case.

They should have a new one this week. Has anyone else sampled the CAD listings lately? Any good spots?

Bill R
10-08-03, 08:27
Hi all,

Stopped by Asian sweetheart on Saturday. Looks like the new girl is there now. I saw Tina. Tina is very, very young. I'm guessing 20-25. She's quite thin and her breasts are barely an A cup.

I liked her personality. She gave a very nice massage. She then proceeded to the soft touch which is probably the best I've gotten. It certainly primed the pump.

Afterward she didn't rush me out but actually laid and snuggled for a bit. Forget any hopes of any conversation. No english what so ever.

Very nice girl though. She's head back to Taiwan on 10/20 or in 20 days. Like I said minimal english skills.

Ynot
10-12-03, 03:22
A little FYI for all-

Drove by European Massage & Bodyworks on Dempster and they looked closed. Gave them a call and they said they would be reopening for incall in about three weeks. I'm assuming that it will be at a different location. I'll post anything I hear. I've never gotten any more than a nude handshake from a couple very pretty girls there, but I've always gotten a very good massage including hot stone treatment.

Squat
11-05-03, 09:49
I originally had planned to visit 'Romancehour' to see couple of 'Thai' girls with one of my 'hobbying' friend, but unfortunately due to last minute circumstances, I decided to visit "Asian Flower" by myself in Skokie. I had found their ad in CAD and checked their link. They advertise "Beautiful Korean Girls" with pretty pictures on their web-page. So I called and made an appointment last night. The apt complex is located on Skokie Blvd. few blocks north of Dempster. It was a typical Chinese Apt joint that you can find 10 others in CAD. The girl who greeted me, Wendy, was a typical Chinese girl, not Korean like they advertise. (Oh well, you know how advertisements are). Anyways we did the usual perfunctory half-ass massage, oral, different positions, shower, etc., etc. for $160. Wendy claimed to be 24 y.o., but I'd say more like 30ish. On a 10 scale, 5 for looks, 5 on physique, 5 on performance, and 5 on her attitude. Overall, I would've been better off @ 'Romancehour'.

Squat
11-06-03, 09:29
I'm sorry for another report, but I visited "VIP Health Spa" on Dempster in Skokie last night. 'Sue' (originally from Ace) is gone now, and I had my session with 'Ruby'. Young (20's), tall, slim, and pretty Korean gal. We did the usual - Steam Room, table shower, decent massage, DATY w/ oral finish, all for $170. For some reason, this place was jumping with clients last night. So far, I've had decent sessions with 'Nana' and 'Ruby', does anyone know the third gal that works there?
Happy Hunting...

Randolph
11-19-03, 18:04
Took an afternoon run into Skokie for another visit to the apartment run by the guy with the high pitched voice on the phone. I think it was sweetest day or something like that on CAD.

Anyway, he just asks if you've been there before and since i have its no problem. Today he has "new girl - very pretty- very young"

Seems like that is his only english phrase. What the hell. Got there and my hostess was very pretty indeed. She is chinese, I think works mostly out of new york , or that's where she's going when she leaves here or something. Nice about 5'5'' full b cup maybe small c but those patented chewy chinese nips to die for.

What I love about this operation is the no bullshit no hassle. I just confirm that the fee is .6 and hand her 1.6. "OK, Honey, I be right back" Minutes later, after she's stashed the cash, she's back and ready for action. She strips and excuses herself for a minute. dabs a tiny bit of KY inside and tells me I look big so she "make it slippery"

We dropped to the bed and I fingered her first for a while until she got off. Then I had her hop on for a while then flipped her for my finish. Spent about 50 minutes in total. Gotta love this operation. Every couple of weeks a new girl or two and they are all like this.

God, I love this country.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Taco Malo
11-21-03, 14:00
Hey guys,

Lots of stories abou these apartment places - and I like what I hear! Have to try them out. Have some questions though.

Looks like the pricing structure is .6 to get in, and then a Ben Frank as a tip for the girl for FS? What if I just want a handy, or better yet a bbbj?

Are they super paranoid of first-timers?

My assumption its cash only?

Two-girl available?

Thanks for the info!

Member #1402
11-22-03, 02:46
Haven't hit the AMPs in a while, last one I went to was Tokyo in Rockford, girl was okay kind of reminded me of someone's mom, so a little disturbing. Table shower, massage, and naked HJ for $80.00 total. I stopped by VIP but I didn't have enough time/dough, just wanted to see who was there. Saw a youngish looking very tan korean women w/ super long nails and long curly streaked hair, who was that? Not too bad looking. Also was wondering if any one had seen Ceci on Eros Chicago who does massages, please let me know.

Thanks!

Chinese Dick
11-23-03, 08:28
Call Me Goo,

Have been away form apartment places for a while, but I do know they all started from ChinaTown, back in 99 there was a guy named Kevin set up a place on River Rd & Oakton in Des Plaines for about 8 months and moved to Elston in Chicago, this was the first outside of Chinatown , and then this guy called Peter Wang set up one in Woodfield Garden in Rolling Meadows ( Algongquin & 59 ) sometime in 2001, then his girlfriend set up two, one in Skokie, one in Arlington heights afterwards. It's cheap to setup the bitz and the return on investment is high. Hear is the answer to your question:

Depends on how busy they are, they may offer you HJ for less. Yes, they try to be very careful, if you block your #, they don answer the call, if your # appears unfamiliar, they check it with 411 Cash only. Two-girl available but you may have to wait since they often have one working at one place.

Randolph
11-23-03, 10:51
Hey Goo,

I can't help with your questions. The only times I've partaken of the oriental nookie in these apt operations is fs. I can only imagine however, that if you made it clear to the young lady what you are looking for (probably after you are naked and have gently fondled her for a second) she will be more than happy to reduce the fee. As to first timers, I wouldn't worry about it, they seem very laid back and it seems if you are confident with them, it works in your favor.

Have fun

randolph

Ifnot
11-23-03, 12:19
Squat

VIP -- the third girl is the "manager" as I was told. I see her sometimes ! Yesterday only Ruby and Nana on board. Nana is a good starter and an excellent finisher ! But does expect the right remuneration (100) or she can get very testy.

Randolph

That high pitch voice is a decoy -- they use a voice altering handheld unit and talk through it when answering the phone. I know this because one visit I asked the guy there if he in fact answered the phone! He said yes, and showed me the technology with the added explaination that he needed to use this for reasons of not discouraging callers who prefer to talk to women! I did not have the heart to tell him how crazy he/she sounded using the tool.

Pine Libertyville report -- was closed saturday at 11 am. Hope it was just a minor hitch and not a permanent situation because it really is a nice clean new place.

Anyone got specific news on Mitch's in Libertyville? It used to be the Spa 21 place ?

I am heading for Hong Kong so will post reports to that board.

Ynot -- you have been quiet. Hope you are OK

Be safe all

JoeWeezer
11-24-03, 08:54

"wondering if any one had seen Ceci on Eros Chicago who does massages, please let me know"

Ceci is good looking and a good time. She offers nude "erotic massage", meaning soft touch but not FS. She does get into some very nice positions while massaging your front side, giving a fantastic view and a good finish.

Vegasmike
11-24-03, 13:25
ifnot-

ynot has retired. About 2 weeks ago.

BobEastSide
11-24-03, 21:36
JoeWeezer - Ceci sounds like my kind of fun - any contact info? I could not find any mention of her on Chicago Eros.

JoeWeezer
11-24-03, 23:23
Bob ES,

Ceci was listed on the massage page last time I looked, but appears to have disappeared. Sorry, I don't have any contact info.

Chicago Bob
11-25-03, 19:27
Ifnot,

My experience with Nana at VIP has been a great HJ, but nothing more. Because of that, I'll only tip $40 at the end of the session which she seems very pleased with for the services performed. I always try to ask for more and hint for more, but nothing ever happens. The most she will do is hike her dress up into her panties and show me some nice leg. When do you give her the $100? Before or after the action has taken place? She has a great attitude, but I've never been able to get more. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ifnot
11-26-03, 19:34
Bob,

From my experience the added services are influenced by several factors. Initial and ongoing rapport with the provider is important They are assessing us at the same time. That generally sets the guidlines for the session. After that, if you are a regular, that they get to know you, then conversation about additional services takes place. Try taking a small gift next time, like a box of chocolates or something that can be consumed by all. When you get into the fast lane, then going forward there is very little negotiation. I got into some heavy duty debate because I was called out on the fact that all previous sessions I had underpaid according to the going rate. I rectified that and all way happy and done.

Let me know how it goes

George W. Bush
11-26-03, 22:39
JoeWeezer,
Please post a URL for Ceci. I could not find here on Eros either. You make it sound really interesting.

Meadow48
12-01-03, 19:43
Recently, an Asian massage parlor in Skokie was busted. I believe this parlor was on the 8900 block of Skokie Boulevard.

Can someone tell me what the name of this parlor is?

I want to be sure that I do NOT accidentally call them.

Also, I am looking for a place that will give me fs AND that will not require me to take a shower. The weather is very cold, and I feel that, if I take a shower and then go outside within an hour, I might catch a bad cold.

Someone said on another thread that the Chinese apartments will give fs. So, which places give you fs without requiring a shower? I am specifically interested in places in the Skokie area or in the Arlington Heights/Elk Grove area.

Also, regarding Singapore Spa, which girls there will give fs? I was there only once, in the fall of 2002. I saw Lilly, who gave me only a hj. I suppose I could lie and say I was there very recently.

Also, I am of course concerned about sexually transmitted diseases. Obviously, I would wear protection. However, after I get home, should I wash my genital area with only soap and water? Or should I use something else?

HappyGardener
12-02-03, 13:40
Meadow 48:

First of all, you can't catch a cold from being wet and going outside. You catch a cold from a virus. You have a better chance of catching a cold from touching the elevator buttons in your office, after somone just sneezed on them.

Chinese apts. don't require showers. Pick up Chicago After Dark or go to CAD.com for a current list of phone numbers. You can get full service by handing over $160 instead of $60 when they ask for the fee.

When finished; pour hot, scalding water over your genitals, then rinse with peroxide. That should take care of everything.

Squat
12-02-03, 17:06
Meadow 48 -

All girls @ Singapore offer F/S for min. of $100 (on top of house fee). There are specifically 2 locations in Skokie that are chinese. "Asian Sweetheart" & "Asian Flower", both located appx 9000 North Skokie Blvd. I haven't heard anything regarding the bust, but who knows? These chinese places open & close faster than you can imagine... If you don't want to shower, then tell them you don't want to shower! What's so hard about that?

Flashman
12-02-03, 19:00
HG,

Loved your medical advice, especially part 2. LOL!

RE: Skokie bust

Anyone out there with more news? Which place got caught?

HappyGardener
12-04-03, 02:23
Does anyone know about this bust in Skokie?

I saw nothing in the papers and that is something LE usually likes to crow about.

Meadow48
12-04-03, 16:31
HappyGardener,

The bust was mentioned in the Skokie Review. The address was 8936 N. Skokie Boulevard.

So, I need to know what the establishment's name is.

Meadow48
12-04-03, 16:35
When I go to a Chinese apartment, I want to use my own condom. Do I tell the woman about this at the time of payment?

Or do I tell her when she is about to start fs?

Also, what about escort services? I have heard that some escort services give customers a really hard time. They try very hard, too hard, to determine whether the customer is LE.

I have heard that some escorts just take your money and just talk to you, WITHOUT providing any sexual extras like fs.

So, which escort services in Skokie or Arlington Heights/Elk Grove can be counted on to provide fs without too much of a hassle?

Thanks.

Flashman
12-05-03, 16:28
Meadow,
I suggest you spend a few days just reading the past posts here on the WSG board. Use the forum search feature to follow any interesting topics you run across.

If you don't, and keep asking questions which prove that you have done absolutely none of your own homework, you will never get any good replies from senior members who will ignore you.

This is a great forum, but you have to be willing to put some time in.

There is no certain answer to most of your questions. YMMV is the pertinent remark for everything you are asking about. Read the past posts, and use some common sense.

Good luck in the hobby.

Meadow48
12-05-03, 20:32
Well, I have some more questions.

1) Since we are talking about *Chinese* apartments, I have to ask: Is there any risk of SARS? I did a search of the Illinois forum on WSG, and I found no discussion of this.

I would not want a cheap thrill to result in SARS.

2) As far as escorts are concerned, I have read some escort-related websites, and, according to these websites, I have to show my identification to an escort.

I am not sure what good that would do for the escort. Even if I show ID, I could still be LE. Showing my ID will certainly do no good for me. If the escort is busted, LE could find my name in her little book, and I, too, could get busted.

So, how prevalent is the requirement to show ID?

Let me reiterate that I DO NOT want to show ID to any escort.

The only reason I would think of getting an escort is that this may be my only way to get a non-Asian (and therefore non-Sars-infected) woman.

3) Some people here recently mentioned that one European massage parlor (Five Star something) gives fs.

This parlor is in Wheeling or thereabouts. Can someone give me some further hint as to where this parlor is? And does the parlor give fs?

Finally, if guys like flashman do not want to give me responses, then I will accept the responses from other people. If senior members do not think that I am worthy of a response, then I can accept responses from junior members.

Ci-Traveler
12-06-03, 12:08
Meadow wrote:

"Finally, if guys like flashman do not want to give me responses, then I will accept the responses from other people. If senior members do not think that I am worthy of a response, then I can accept responses from junior members."

I would urge all members to avoid answering posts that ask these questions with obvious indifference to Flashman's advice. His questions smack of LE, and his sarcasm is indicative of someone who is impatient and careless - not at all consistent with a person who is worried about the possible ramifications of interacting in any way with an escort.

In my opinion, Meadow needs to provide a few reports before specific questions can be answered - and those questions should only be answered if they cannot be answered by reading past posts.

ci-traveler

TheShadow2
12-06-03, 16:15
Meadow,
Where are you coming from with this SARS stuff? The SARS scare was declared over in July of 03. As to your chances of contracting it, here is a paragraph to read from the CDC:
Through July 2003, a total of 192 SARS cases had been reported in the United States, including 159 suspect and 33 probable cases; of the 33 probable cases, only 8 had laboratory evidence of SARS-CoV infection. No SARS-related deaths occurred in the United States. SARS cases reported in the United States occurred primarily among people who traveled to SARS-affected areas; a small number of other people became ill after being in close contact with (that is, having cared for or lived with) a SARS patient while in the United States. There was no evidence that SARS spread more widely in the community in the United States. For information about the number of cases reported in each state, see CDC’s summary of SARS cases.
As you can see, you have a better chance of being hit by lightning or hitting lotto. Do a search for this kind of info on "Google", then come here for info you might really need...

Meadow48
12-06-03, 18:31
TheShadow2:

That is good information to know. My main concern was that these Chinese "massage therapists" might have come here from China very recently and thus might be infected.

However, with those odds, I think I might be safe.

Thanks.

ci-traveler:

I am not LE. I may be a little impatient, but I am not careless. I know that escorts ask for ID, and I am careful enough to know that there is only one purpose for that: to cause police to arrest the customers if the escort is arrested.

The escort can not possibly determine that a customer is not LE just by looking at a driver's license.

As for reading past posts, I am not sure just how reliable they are. I went to Singapore Spa last year because someone here claimed that fs was available there. I was shocked when Lilly did not give it to me. Then someone said on this forum that fs was NOT available there. So, I never went back. Then someone said that fs WAS available, even from Lilly. So, then I became totally confused.

So, if I ask questions that have been asked before, it is for the purpose of getting up to date answers.

Btw, speaking of Singapore and Lilly, if I go there and ask for Lilly, do I give her the $100 for fs up front, or do I wait for the massage to end?

Ynot
12-06-03, 19:05
Damn! I decided to drop in and see how my compadres are doing, but I feel I need to put in my 2¢.

Meadow,

I looked back at your previous posts, and the majority are asking questions that have already been answered on this forum. I responded to your very first post and told you then that what you were looking for could be found with a little research. Per Jackson, the administrator, this forum is a place to post new information so that it can be a database for others looking for information. Flashman was 100% right in what he said. If you look back, you will find that the majority of his posts contain new information that has not been posted before. He has helped out a lot of members, both regular and senior. He has given you good suggestions, and I would suggest you take him up on them. Constantly asking questions without posting any new information will not earn the respect of anyone on this board and will not meet the criteria to get you upgraded to a senior member. A little patience and respect will get you a long way.

Randolph
12-07-03, 12:59
When I started this "hobby" I was amazed at the helpful info posted on this, and other, boards. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but there is a brotherhood of sorts in guys following the same thing and helping one another out. I'm not sure Meadow quite understands that he should utilize the information already posted hereabouts. Then if he has a specific question the liklihood that one question with specificity, rather than a litany of questions will be met with a more receptive audience.

As to one of your questions, the address you claim was busted was listed as Asian Girl on CAD. Take that for what it's worth. There is another place a couple of blocks south. I have posted at least two favorable and somewhat informative posts in the last couple of months.

Lastly, I think you need to learn to just jump in and take a chance. Not be stupid, but rather be willing to risk a bit and try something that is not "guaranteed" beforehand.

Also, I have NEVER been asked for ID in a massage operation but have with an escort. Frankly, it doesn't bother me.

Flashman
12-08-03, 16:54
At least the Evanston board is getting some play.

Big D
12-08-03, 17:44
Good God Meadow. Go to an AMP. Hand them money. Show them your penis and offer more money. Have sex. Report back.

Guys, I keep finding myself in Evanston/Skokie for errands. I read periodically about a couple of AMPs up there (one somewhere by the terminus of the Skokie Swift). However, I never paid too much attention, since I never got up there back then.

Can someone give me a short status update? Executive used to be my mainstay, but I don't get out that way anymore, and Peking is fun, but a special trip that is not always available.

P.S. HG, don't even mention Apple on Lawrence. The fact that I can see it from my house, and that I am more of a chickenshit than you makes it unavailable to me.

Thanks fellas.

HappyGardener
12-09-03, 01:18
This guy ought to freakin pay me as many times as I have posted this link on this board.

Okay Meadow please go to this link and read it.

members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/

Then go back to Singapore with a couple of hundred dollars and take a chance. You must be over 4 feet tall to ride this ride. WE all had a first time.

I didn't have the luxury of this or any other board when I started doing this. It s nice that you are asking question, but don't expect to know everything before you go in. You will, I repeat, you will make mistakes. You will sometimes not be satisfied. You will need to try it a few times.

You will be ripped off at some time or another while pursuing this hobby. It is a fact of life no matter how much advice we give you or how practiced you are.

Either go to an Internet cafe where you won't be bothered or take a few hours and do searches and read past pages. the first time I found this board, I spen hours reading old stuff.

Why worry about calling the AMP that was busted in Skokie? If they were busted, they are probably closed. The number will either be disconnected or will go to a voice mail box and no one will return your call. Skokie police are probably not going to set up a sting operation. If you see a newspaper report in the future please provide a link to it or type it out to post it.

Re SARS: I went to Hong Kong this July. Went to three different brothels. Had great experiences for $40 US dollars but that is another story. Anyway, Was checked for elevated tempature upon entering and leaving the country. Went to the Dr. when I got back into town. No problems.

Now about that burning sensation when I pee.......

Wirelessone
12-09-03, 01:27
Meadow:

I have met guys like you within this hobby. You have way too many control issues when it comes to your dealings with woman, especially escorts. You wanna get some but you would prefer that no part of your body touches her since, heck she may have just used the bathroom but left without washing her hands.

You talk about being confused with year old posts about being shut out at Singapore but now guys say FS is available. Basically I can tell just from your writing and questions that you will go into an AMP and ask for the girl who you read about here, but then scare the heck out her with your incessant questions before you put your money down. You will come away empty handed at any AMP with your overbearing questions of providers. IF you went to Singapore a year ago, why ask when should I give her the money,
do what you did then but me thinks you act too strange for the girl to get comfortable.

If you want to bring your own condom, go ahead. I do myself since I like a particular brand. Give it the girl unopened,after all if you are talking about condoms with the provider you are past the point of am I going to get some. Again, methinks you are trying to nail down a 'is this okay', 'is this okay' very weird behavior so expect a provider to look at you weird because of how 'you' talk and act.

Bottom line: Go and try someplace, anyplace. But I think your personal angst about the situation will result in a post from you telling us that you came away empty handed and well how could that be since 'you' guys said FS is assured. Believe me, it aint 'us' it is 'you'.

Just my own Dr Phil rant.

HappyGardener
12-09-03, 01:47
Sigh.

Big D, Big D, Big D

If you can see the Apple, you can see the girls smoking with the back door open, hence, they are not busy. Make a run for it! You just need to time it, so that the SO is out doing Christmas shopping or something.

Ok, you're right, that is a little dangerous. That is the reason I don't park in front of it. Since my SO uses the post office across the street all the time, I really, reallly don't need her to see my car in front of it.

I think the one massage place on Dempster near the Yom Kippur Clipper station was closed after it was busted. (Oh don't start the hate mail, it's an old Chicago joke. If you grew up anywhere near Rogers Park, you heard that a million times) Our late lamented buddy Ynot was always a good source of info on those so I can't really help you. There was another one across the street in the other strip mall near a Kosher deli, but I don't know if it is open

Been spending too much time on the SW side of the city to be checking those places out.

HappyGardener
12-09-03, 11:07
Wirelessone raises some excellant points.

If you need to bring in Magnum condoms to cover your monsterous dick, go ahead and do so. I prefer Lifestyles myself and keep some in my pocket when I go in. I have had girls use unlubricated ones and they are terrible. They hurt big time. BUt keep in mind, many girls put the condom in their mouth and apply it as they are giving you head. So don't buy the Tabasco flavored ones if you want a CBJ. They are providors, but they are human. By your posts, you are treatting them as a commodity, and I have gotten more mileage out of an AMP visit, by talking to them about non sexual, non amp things.

Like a deer in the woods during hunting season, these girls can sense fear and nervousness when you come in. they will think you are LE or paranoid and you will have a terrible experience. Yu need to have 3, 4 or 5 experiences before you can say. " Oh okay, now I am more comfortable." I was so nervous before my first AMP visit that I left my ATM card in the ATM after I withdrew the cash.

There is no way to enjoy this hobby without touching the woman. You are in more danger of getting the latest flu bug or a cold from this woman, then SARS. Stop trying to orchestrate the scene in your mind. Let it flow, as if you were on a date. You will not have a girl friend experience if you are trying to dominate the situation.

Bill R
12-09-03, 17:46
My first experience with a provider was at an AMP. I remember being very nervous the first time. I didn't know what to expect and like HG said I was so nervous. The first time it just seemed like it was going to be a legit massage until the light touch began.
All of a sudden she's getting me really aroused. After no action on my part, she stuck her tongue in my ear and suggested I tuen over.

The next visit was the same procedure. On the fourth visit, all her clothes came off and FS wasn't a problem. This was in '94 at Lane's. At that point I was hooked.

So Meadow, just dive right in and relax.

Flashman
12-09-03, 17:49
Happy G,

I just sent you a private message on this board. My first time using it, so I am not sure it went thru!

OK to reply via same system.

Flashman

Flashman
12-09-03, 17:58
Wireless, Happy G and Big D:

Good posts. Right on the money. We all started out without a clue and we figured it out before the board was really up and running. Although my very first web read was Chester's famous Chicago scene web site. He is the man. It was written several years ago, and it is still very much on the money.

Now, how about TOPIC CLOSED! Nuff said. If this guy comes back with any more dumb posts he should be tossed.

Orangecrush
12-11-03, 12:08
I believe there was a belief (years ago) that CPD (and perhaps others) would use the address of their Precinct (or whatever it is called in Chicago and why do they have to be different?) as a method of identification to other LE. I do not believe this is still widely practiced, but would you really expect an escort to notice that the guy has an address at 3200 North Western Avenue (or whatever)? Seriously, they may ask for an ID to see 1) if you are truly from out of town when you called to say you were in from Topeka for a convention. Or, 2) to make certain you aren't someone famous she should be getting an autograph from. Seriously, some escorts (high priced) have looked at my driver's license, but so casually I swear I could hand them my Blockbuster Video card. I think they might do it trying to get a sense of whether or not you are nervous, etc.

Orangecrush
12-11-03, 12:14
As far as Apple goes, I'm sick of the bums rush I get everytime someone else walks in.

In Skokie, most of the MP's were EMP's (I believe). Maria's may still be in business, but I haven't been there for awhile. It was about a 1/2 block north of Dempster just east of the Swift (there was a stoplight and a hotdog stand on the SE corner). Typical service there from "Galena" or whatever her name was.

Then I did see a Maria at the place just across the street from the Swift. I think it was called European or something. Saw a really old, unattractive Russian who gave a great massage without extras. Like I said I got rubbed by a Maria, but not at Maria's but the other place.

The third place that was open in recent history was busted. I think there was an article posted here about Joe getting arrested.

Here it is (Ynot originally posted):
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Skokie massage therapy business has been shut down after a woman who works there was charged with prostitution, police said Thursday.

Village officials have suspended the business license for Ultimate Massage Therapy Inc., 4849 Dempster St. A hearing on the license will be scheduled.

Police said they received a tip about the alleged prostitution, and an undercover officer went there Wednesday and offered a woman $200 for a sex act, which she allegedly accepted.

Galyna Monastyrska, 40, of the 4800 block of West Belle Plaine Avenue, Chicago, was arrested and charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor. The business' owner, Joseph Manfredini, 50, of the 300 block of Redwing Drive, Deerfield, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution, a misdemeanor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do have some more info there too if you continue to be in that area.

Flashman
12-11-03, 17:37
Why would anyone who is taller than 4'11" ever go back into Apple?

Comm Samurai
12-15-03, 22:47
I've been lurking out here for a while now, getting a hang of the hobby and now I feel that I've finally had an experience worth sharing.

I visited the Chinese folk over on Skokie Blvd over the weekend. I called the number from the website and asked for a noon appointment. I was promptly buzzed in and shown to the rear of the location by a fly Chinese gal. Sasha took care of the house fee and her $ in a sparce but perfunctory room with an attached bath.

She came back, smeared some oil on my back followed by a half hearted message for a couple of minutes. Then I had her stop and asked her to strip her sarong or whatever it is that they call it. Flawless skin, no marks, and beautiful b cups topped with those outstanding nipples. Very cute a definite 7.

On went the raincoat, supplied by myself. I always carry my own now since the one occasion early into the hobby when I walked into an AMP and got into a high risk position without one.

We did the mish for a few minutes when I felt her quiver and moan, possibly faked. I kept going into her and then we did the doggy and then swithced to her on top. I then lay back and watched her take off the raincoat and brought me over the edge by hand.

Sasha cleaned me up with tissues at hand and got me one of those wet wipes to clean up. She also set about putting herself and the room together again. As we stepped out I met another cutie watching TV outside, and did'nt quite catch her name.

A much better than experience than the regular AMP scene, and a lot closer than Rockford. The Chinese are here to stay.

Flashman
12-16-03, 18:51
comm Samurai

Welcome to the board. Good first post.

It is good to see another "ampist" out there! I agree that the Chinese are here to stay. Although I have enjoyed better overall experiences at certain Korean places, the Chinese definately have a place in the market. And they keep the Korean prices in range.

HappyGardener
12-16-03, 20:38
Is Meadow still out there? See how easy it is done? Please follow Comm Samurai's lead, do something and post it.

ChuckBFL
12-19-03, 02:00
Whats the web site comm is refering to?

PM me please I like to book a session.

Flashman
12-19-03, 11:52
Chuck

No need for a PM. It's no big secret.The web site is Chicagoafterdark.

Many ads. Check out the ads that say "cute chinese girl", "beautiful asian girl" etc. Then call up a few up to get a general idea.

Or, just read back on this board a few months for everything you need.

supagregno1
12-31-03, 16:13
PM me if you would like to trade EMP info.

Jeff
01-06-04, 11:00
I went to Absolute Express in Wheeling friday night. I had a session with Laurie/ Laura, can't remember which. Laurie has the MOST BEAUTIFUL face I have ever seen. Her body isnt the best but she is beautiful. The whole Eastern Euro Region sure puts out some gorgeous women!! She gave a very weak massage, but still felt good. On the flip she massages my legs, chest, and stomach until I was fully hard. Then I asked her to massage it, and she did. She gave me a very very nice slow handjob. I never thought hand jobs felt that good until I started going to Absolute. I would reccomend Laurie for sure!!

Thepretender
01-08-04, 09:33
After reading Jeff's report I thought I'd like a break from the AMP scene as well so I called a EMP out of the Reader. Turned out to be Accurate Touch, but on Milwaukee in Deerfield, rather than the one in Skokie. $70 plus tip. Attractive Ukranian woman that I've had at the Skokie location. Nice massage, she allows ass rubbing, too. I can't go the whole hour for the massage as I get too horny for the finish. I flipped on my own after she played with my a-hole and balls. Nice soft, slow HJ, plus I undid her bra. She continued with the massage after she cleaned me up but I needed a smoke. I believe her name was Jane. Only a HJ but it's a change of pace.

Peter_Girth
01-08-04, 18:51
I will be in Chi-town this weekend and am interested in trying out one of the apartment-based Chinese places I have heard so much about. I will be on the north side of town, in the Roger's Park and West Roger's Park area, so I figure one of the places in Skokie would be a good choice. BTW, I am experienced in AMPs but have never been to one of the apartment-based places. Also, I am used to Korean but am interested in trying some Chinese for a change.

I have checked CAD and printed off the list of massage places, there are quite a few advertising "cute Chinese girls", ect, but how do I know which ones are in the correct area. I have read the list but have not gleaned the particulars I have been looking for. Any recommendations about any one in particular, I know some of you guys have a favorite. Also, any advice regarding etiquitette in these places would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RandyOne
01-14-04, 11:22
I will be visiting Glenview next week - unfortunately, this trip will keep me captive to a hotel without a car for the week. Any recommendations for a good outcall (massage of course). Prefer East European. Thanks in advance.

Peter_Girth
01-15-04, 10:56
I finally did make it to one of the Chinese places, Sweetest Day. I must say I am impressed with their operation. A much more enjoyable and relaxed experience than any AMP I have visited in the Midwest. There were two girls there, but I was not offered a choice of the two, not that it mattered as they were comparable and both would have been acceptable to me. The place was clean and neat and in what appeared to be in a good neighborhood so I was not worried about my wheels being gone off of my car when I left. They seem to have their shit together.

The girl I was offered was named Nicie (sp?), cute in the face, nice tits with those trademark nipples, good shape with just a little fat around the middle. It having been my first visit she collected the house fee and proceeded with a pretty good massage, as good as you are likely to get in an AMP these days. After a fairly long massage she turned me over and began to fondle little Pete, who proceeded to rise to the occasion. She was somewhat coy about approaching the issue "at hand" but finally did ask if I was interested in extras. Good move on her part waiting until I was nekkid and horizontal with a hard-on to approach the issue. I imagine that LE would have a "hard" time explaining in open court the circimstances under which the offer for sex in exchange for money was made. I said yes and offered $, in addition to the house fee, which was acceptable to her. She gave an acceptable performance, and seemed to be genuinely interested in pleasing me. She asked several times if "I happy", and I said yes. I suspect negative feedback from a customer has some unfavorable consequences to the girls so the do aim to please.

Afterward I was offered a shower which I accepted, I do like having the shower right there in the room and not having to march around the place in a towel a la most AMPs. She informed me that she will be leaving soon but there will be other girls available. BTW, the other girl there when I arrived was named Cici (sp?) and will be there for some time yet to come. She is a little prettier in the face than Nicie, looked a little younger but did not have quite as nice a body, being a little skinny in the hips. But not bad at all. The proprieter informed me that they rotate stock every two weeks so there is always fresh meat on the menu, not in those words of course. This speaks to a larger organization than just a few locals setting up shop in apartments.

And that voice-scrambler thing is a riot, isn't it. Although I must admit that if I had not known ahead of time that it was a man on the other end of the line I would have thought it was a woman.

McCoy
01-16-04, 10:40
Last Saturday I called Asian Sweethearts. The girl working the phones spoke perfect English and quickly let me know that full service was $160. I tried to use this service couple months but couldn't understand the guy who answered the phone. This time I was directed to an apartment building on Cumberland. Once I got there I was instructed to call back and the the service would provide me with the access code into the building and the apartment number.

When I arrived I was escorted into the apartment by a fairly attractive Chinese girl. I would give her a 7 on the 1-10 scale. She didn't speak a word of English but I did establish that she was from Peking China. She offered me a shower before the main event but I declined since I had showered earlier. She then tried to apply the condom but unfortunately she was putting it on backwards. I finally took matters into my own hands and put the condom on myself. Then I discovered that she didn't like the taste of the condom so no french lesson for me. That was a major disappointment. We moved to the main event and tried several positions. She groaned and screamed and seemed to being enjoying herself. I was out the door in 30 minutes. I may carry my own flavored tainted condoms in the future to avoid this unpleasant surprise in the future.

Randolph
01-20-04, 13:26
Just paid another visit to my favorite apt operation in Skokie - Sweetest Day. As always, never a problem setting up the appointment. New girl in from New York, Amy or something like that. He says she's 22 - she says she's 25. Frankly she could have said she was 18 and it's all believable. However, this Chinese lass has the biggest nips I've seen for an awfully long time. I could have sucked those babies for the whole time if she hadn't kept trying to get the cover on. 1.6 as always for the wash, wax and polish. She says she's in for about two weeks. Also, she's into the whole "Oh, you so strong" "Oh, you so big" thing. Ususally it bothers me, this time it didn't.

I have noticed also, that the last few times I've been there, the Chinese guy who handles all the arrangements stays in the living room. Doesn't bother me.

RandyOne
01-29-04, 12:18
Randolph - Thanks for the report - I had a visit with Amy this week - She has worked on putting on the cover - no problems - Just bothers me when she jumped up and ran out of the room to get it - wish she would have had it close by.

Before I left the other girl gave me her personal digits.

Amy still says going back to Queens, NY in two weeks.

Be Safe

Wirelessone
01-29-04, 14:27
Hey McCoy,

No big thing but your post should have been on the Norridge board since that is where that apartment building is located.

I mention it only because if you would have looked on the Norridge board you would have seen my post about Asian Sweethearts and the young lady's aversion to latex when speaking a French dialect.

But hey, those places are what they are, good luck and try some more

Later

Dent55
01-29-04, 18:21
Is VIP on Dempster closed? Stopped by last week and it wasn't open. Also no one is answering the phone. Nana, where are you?

Visited Amy, very nice personality. Also, it is nice to actually have a bed instead of a table. She deffinately knows how to position a pillow for optimal impact.

McCoy
01-31-04, 02:54
Yes Wirelessone, you are correct I should have posted on the Norridge board. I was a first time poster just learning my way around the various boards.

After reading about your experience I feel your pain.

She did the same thing to me. Invited me to shower upon arrival and then I got wiped down and then that condom was applied right away. No foreplay from this girl. Only after the condom was applied did I learn that there would be no french lesson for little old me.

She didn't even try to lick the condom like she did with you. Then she got on top before Mr Happy could stiffen. Then when I did bang her doggie style she acted like I had shoved 12 inches her way. It was not enjoyable and I will never use their service again. Had I read your report I would have saved $160 for a better experience somewhere elase.

Dent55
02-13-04, 15:49
I went to Asian Sweethearts twice last week (note, the apt in Skokie ), had the same girl both times. The second time she really warmed up. For my money, I'd perfer a bed and an apt room over a table and the small amp rooms, plus the no pretense of fs or not. She has a body 8, great natural rack (C cup), thin slender body, tight were it cunts, and those chinese nips to die for. A face of a 6-7, girl next door look, but with Angelina Joleen (sp) lips. Second visit was very GFE, first visit very tentative. But if it is like everyone says, she will probably is gone by now, and the person who answers the phone never tells me who is available (I've asked and the answer is "when you stopping by?"). So who knows what this week will bring. After being an ampist since 1997 and cutting my teeth at the legendaries SUNS in Greensboro NC I'm at the point of my hobby that my standards are higher, I'd rather have FS than hj, someone that looks better than worst, and I don't want to here "come again, next time I do more". But I will admit, the thrill of the hunt is part of the hobby and walking into an amp and seeing a young asian beauty can make up for several bad visits. Thanks for the info. In the future PM me for apt updates.

Peter_Girth
02-14-04, 16:33
"I went to Asian Sweethearts twice last week"

There has been some speculation that Sweetest Day, Asian Flower, Asian Sweethearts, ect, are all the same operation. What is you feel for this??

Dent55
02-16-04, 11:03
Last week Jasmine was at Asian Sweethearts, and was great, Friday Lulu was at asian sweethearts and I wouldn't recomend her. I guess with the quick turn around you just never know.

Asian Sweethearts and Sweetest Day are two different places in skokie.

Dent55
02-19-04, 13:54
VIP on Dempster has reopened, same place, same service.

Squat
02-26-04, 13:41
I visited "Asian Sweetheart" last night after a shitty session with "Mary Jane" from Eros ads (check chicago section). On Monday I saw "Snow", and she was still there yesterday. She's not so good looking (perhaps 6 on 10 scale), decent physique (soft and cuddly), but gives a geat massage. If you're looking for a hard, deep-tissue massage, then she's the one. She's as good (if not better) than most gals at AMP's. She claims she used to work as a nurse in northern part of China in Harbin. She certainly proved to me that she knew muscular structure in our body. Trust me, I've been around a long time, and I know what I'm talking about.
Perhaps due to my second visit in 3 days, she really took care of me. She massaged my body front and back and everywhere for 1 hour, then we performed the deed in many positions. She said she's leaving in one week, I'd definitely see her again before she leaves.
Happy Hunting...

Randolph
02-26-04, 17:19
I took my regular visit down to Sweetest Day in Skokie. I've written before how the guy who answers always talks in this falsetto voice. It never fails to crack me up. As usual, never a problem. He always pushes the new girl when I call. I just tell him I'll look 'em both over when I get there. Today was Shi-Shi, who I've had the pleasure with before and KoKo. I figured I'd try KoKo. Just gave her the 160 up front and as always, she knew exactly what muscle wanted to be massaged and how.

Biggest nipples ever. I know that is a strong assertion but I mean it, these babies were OUT there. Fairly short girl, mid twenties, small tits but oh those nips.

She was most receptive to me getting her off a few times then she climbed on. Very tight inside. I think she may be about 5 feet tall max and her pussy is proportionately short ('cause I do not think that I am overly long). Fun time.

Shi-Shi says "new girl come next Friday, you come back"

Finished with that kneel down and tie my shoes thing. What's not to love..

Randolph

Clown Hair
03-05-04, 19:52
Hello all, long time lurker with a first report. FYI the ending of this report is not as happy as I would have liked.

I work in Evanston and so have always been interested in the AMP scene. I went to VIP yesterday at 7pm. You walk in a waiting room, ring a doorbell and mamasan who answers the phone pokes her head out to collect $70 and buz you through. Mamasan was cute, at least her face was and I thought it was gonna be her to massage me. NOPE! It was another mid 30's woman not an inch over 4'11" w/average body, average face.

On the way to the room she asks if this was my first time, which it was but due to this board I said no I had been there months ago and even tried just recently but it was closed. She turned and looked at me funny. I don't know if she was giving me the eye or she just didn't understand me. She was not very good with english. She knew the word "tip" though.

Anyway, she asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I was hesitant but I decided to do it anyway. She leaves the room, I undress put a towel on. She comes back, gives me sandles and walks out. I follow into the "shower room" which is a room w/ a massage style table next to a tub of water. She motions for me to giver her the towel and get onto the table. I do and there I am in all my glory, stark naked in front of her. I get on the table and she takes a sort of soup ladle and douses me with very warm water and scrubs every inch of me down with some sort of sponge, even my butcrack. The whole thing was excellent.

When that was done she dries me off and we go back to the massage room. The actual massage was excellent too. The only problem was that she smelled strongly of kimpshee. Well that wasn't the only problem, she really wasn't that good looking at all. She just did nothing for me. When she flipped me over to do my front, I just expected to have wood but didn't.

At the end of the massage, which was very good, no lotion but a good rub, I get up and she looks me dead in the face and asks me if there is anything else she can do for me. I actually felt bad but I knew this was were I ask for xtras.

I kind of kicked myself after I left but she just wasn't that hot to me. Anyway, I am 99% positive xtras are to be had. I plan on going back to try a different girl and see what happens

Sorry for all the detail to a story that doesn't end that well but it's my first post.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Superman8272
03-06-04, 03:22
Clown Hair,

I also visited VIP, but earlier this week. Sounds like we had the same old bag, only that she wasn't in her mid 30's, at best she was late 30's maybe even early 40's. You have to remember these asian ladies always look younger than they actually are. That will be the last time I'm visiting there, I'm more into European ladies.

Member #6131
03-06-04, 08:29
Clown Hair,
Which VIP are you speaking of there are two VIP's? One is on the 4000 block of Milwaukee.

Clown Hair
03-06-04, 15:58
Bath,

The VIP Spa I went to is at roughly 3700 Dempster, at Priarie, I'm pretty sure is the cross st. It's on the south side of the street next to a hair and nail place. There is parking in the rear of the building, you can't see it from Dempster.

I'm gonna try it again. I love Asian women and I'm sure there are other woman available. I will of course report my findings.

Dent55
03-06-04, 16:07
All I can say is I've been to the mountain top of asian providers, I went to sweetest day Friday and had Anna (Linda?). was wearing a Rockford Rainbow type outfit, full C cups, playboy body, chinadoll face, and a cheerleader's personality!!! WOW forget the attempt at a message, the fee was worth it just to see her tits jiggle as she walked aross the room. Carol street xxx-xxx-4180.

Ifnot
03-06-04, 16:28
Bath,

He is talking about the VIP on Dempster.

Clown Hair and Superman,

This place is top of my list at the moment. The essence of a good visit is to know who to ask for at what time on what day! I avoid the mealtime slots due to the pungent cooking smells that tend to permeate through the establishment, and this is the same in all places.

The lady you describe in your posting sounds new to me and I have never seen a 30+ lady there. Might have been the owner who was filling in!

The place was closed for sometime recently but it is back in business and was busy this morning.

Clown Hair
03-11-04, 17:19
Tried "The Sweetest Day" today. This is the real deal. If you want an easy, no hassle, get exactly what you want, time, this is it. In fact it was too easy. This made me a little nervous.

I called and a woman gave me a cross st to goto and call back. I get there in 10 min and parked. Before I called I wanted to get my money situated so I didnt pull out a stack of bills when paying. Right in the middle of this a Chinese guy appears out of nowhere and looks at me while giving the, "did you call" motion with his hands. That sucked because I've cash everywhere and he wants me to hurry up and follow him.

Anyway, he's real friendly and I follow him up to an apartment. I walk in and asked to remove my shoes. All that was in there was a couch with two women and a tv. I'm introduced to Lilly who was mid to late 20's with a bit of wavy hair and kind of a snaggletooth front grill. She was cute. The other was much younger and much cuter but as I was already introduced to Lilly, I didn't have the heart to ask for the other.

I pay her the house at .6 and then some sort of negotiation took place. I say some sort because her english was horrible. The magic # was 1.0 for FS and CBJ. The FS was understood but she was reluctant at first on the BJ but said ok. I think because I started at .7

We started with feeling each other all over. She has perfect C cups with the most perfect nips. After a while she leans me back and started on CBJ, I asked for BBBJ but she gave a pretty adamant no, whatever. It was pretty good but it was covered., nuff said. FS started missionary, then me plowing her from behind. I very rarely finish using a rubber so I get her to stand up over my face while I try finishing myself. She has the hairiest bush ever but she was doing the sexiest little dance, bringing her bush close to my face and then pulling away. I always thought I would never DATY a working girl but DAMMM!!!! She plopped that furry bush right on down and I went to town. Five minutes later, I lay a patch on the ceiling. It was great.

Lilly = 6 - looks
8 - attitude
8.5 - performance

She said there are 19 girls that live or work in that apartment and for me to come back. Also she will only be around for another week.

supagregno1
03-11-04, 20:21
Any emp's out there that offer more on the menu? PM me if you don't want to post, we can trade info.

Thanks.

Johnny Rocket
03-15-04, 03:18
Dent55,

I visited Linda and was not as impressed as you. She was cute but not gorgeous. She did enjoy DATY. Her service was good, but very rushed toward the end--hey I spent 20 minutes eating you out, at least let me get mine!--and she gave me bruises by walking on the backs of my legs during the "massage."

I'd have gladly paid $35, the going rate for such service by Chinese women in Hong Kong, where I used to live, or even $100 maybe, but it wasn't worth $160.

Dent55
03-15-04, 12:46
Hey Johnny,

Sorry your time with Linda/Anna wasn't as pleasant as mine. I saw her three times in the two weeks she was here. I think if we go to these providers for a message, we are just setting ourselves up for disapointment, if I want a message I go to a real massuse (sp). As far as comparing the price to Hong Kong I think we have to compare Chicago to Chicago, I envy you and your Hong Kong experience but I can't compare Chicago prices to, say, Bangkok or where ever. The same with the looks and quality of the providers, because they (Hong KOng, Bangkok, ect) are not available in Chicago. Never the less I will try to be less subjective and nore objective in my reorts, I just felt for the price Linda was a steal.

Any other opinoins on Linda out there?

Superman8272
03-16-04, 11:32
Anyone have any info on EMP's? HJ's, BJ's, Full Service, young ladies. Please either leave report here or leave me a private message. Thanks

Richard Cephal
03-20-04, 20:44
Any recommendations ask to who does a good job at VIP on Depmster? I am planning on going there next week some time. Thanks!

The Icon
03-21-04, 14:58
Went to one of the Chinese Apartments for the first time last week. Decided on Sweetest Day. I read all the reports, but I still had to laugh when I heard the guy on the phone and his voice. Anyway, when I arrived, he met me at the outside door and took me upstairs where I met Lilly.

Lilly appeared to be the only girl working (it was past 2am) but I was not disappointed at all. Paid the 1.6, she went right to work with a great massage. She then laid down next to me, and I began to massage her. She had great nips, and loved when I sucked on them. She really got into it when I did the DATY. I agree with a prior post, she has a harier bush then I'm into, but it was still nice. After getting her off twice (I've never seen a reaction like that, her whole body trembled for a good 5 minutes after I was done, and she got goose bumps all over) She then told me to lay down and started a CBJ. Very talented in her skills, then began the FS, started missionary, went to cowgirl, and finished doggie. Afterward she laid next to me, massaging my neck and back, and was asking how a bunch of English words were spelled.

Great experience for my first time visiting an apartment. On the way out, she gave me a business card with a new number on it and said "next time you call this number"

Dent55
03-22-04, 11:39
Icon,

Glad to see you had a great time at the apt. I didn't know they were open so late, good info. I had Tinia last Monday, nice tits, perfect fit.

Head First
03-22-04, 22:28
Hi All,

Made a call to Asian Sweethearts xxx-xxx-4180 (from G-P's) today.

Was asked which location I wanted and told her I'd been to Carol St. before, so that would be fine. 30 minutes later was buzzed into front entrance.

A friendly greeting at the door by a petite (maybe 5'1", 100 lbs.), pretty, and 30ish Asian wearing some very sexy lingerie and strapless heels. She took me by the hand and lead me into the bedroom, where I laid out the standard fee, $160. I undressed while she went to freshen up in the bathroom.

A few minutes later she returned and met me on the bed for 10 minutes of shaft licking and ball nibbling followed by some bbbj. She motioned for the condom, but when I shook my head no, she continued, not seeming to mind.

She has a great rack, at least 34 b's, maybe c's, which when sucked on quickly respond.

Also, have I mentioned those lips of hers. They're fantastically (is that a word) round and just soft enough to kiss, which she allowed a little bit of.

A bit of daty to moisten her up for penetration which was done safely and in mish and doggy positions and then off with the raincoat and the finish, Russian style.

The whole time she hardly uttered a word, which was fine with me, as she didn't/doesn't speak any English.

For looks I would give her a 7, body because I like 'em petite, a 7.5, and service a 6. Overall, I would recommend her, I liked her but I don't think she was into the moment. Just work for her, but ymmv.

On the way out, I asked her what her name was, and she reponded with Peking. Because of the language barrier, I don't know if that was her name or where she was from.

Adrenal
03-23-04, 01:29
Went to sweetest day. I don't remember the providers name. She was a 7 on an AMP scale. I do tend to prefer the chinese apartments as I think the providers tend to be younger than at the standard Korean AMP.

The provider was insistent about a CBJ, but it was well done. Started cowgirl, then missionary, then doggie and finished.

All in all another good experience

Johnny Rocket
03-24-04, 02:05
Dent,

I still had a nice time, don't get me wrong. We both enjoyed ourselves and I understand it was the manager calling to rush her--I think she would have spent some more time if she could have because she was very friendly.

I agree you can't compare Chicago to Hong Kong. I was just saying I wouldn't have given it a second thought to pay HK prices because it's practically nothing. But here I have to be more selective, esepcially on my current budget. It's a shame Chicago is not a better mongering city. $160 is insane.

Johnny Rocket

Randolph
03-25-04, 19:16
Took a ride back to Sweetest Day in Skokie today. On the phone he said he had Shi-shi ( who I've seen before and is nice) and a new girl, who I think said her name was Tina, but I'll be damned if I can remember. Anyway I was going to just tell him to get Shi-shi warmed up when he said that "new girl very pretty - big on top." OK, Chinese girl with big tits - What the hell!

Bottom line is she is nice, does have big tits for a Chinese girl (maybe small D or full C) but she doesn't have those large sensitive nips that some of the smaller Chinese girls all seem to have.

Nonetheless, this place is like on autopilot. She takes you to the room, I drop 160 on her, she smiles and runs out for a minute to stash the cash and then comes back and strips for action.

There is no pretense of anything other than "let's fuck" . This one, Tina or whatever her name is, was however trying to set a new speed record. She wanted me in her within 5 minutes and once I was, really went to town to get me to come quickly.

Anyway, most of the others don't give you the sense of getting rushed, and she was actually a nice girl - around 25 I would guess.

Gotta love this place though. Haven't found anywhere else that is so damned upfront and to the point.

Randolph

Dent55
03-26-04, 11:42
Johhny R,

I agree with your pricing issue, when I go to an AMP or apt and get bad service or even mediorcre, it is irritating, especially when I've been reading about Pattaya and Bangkok for years, see the women and the prices. Oh what a place to retire to! It seems you have to make an initial investment in most amps in Chicago, get to know someone, and then you can walk in and have a reasonable expextation of what is on the menu. Then after all that time and money, the women will more than likely change. Top all of that with finite supply of funds, I know exactly what your saying. By the same token full service is available at most places, even thoughs many posters say isn't, it may take four or five stops within a short period of time to get the girl comfortable, right time of the month ect, but what a costly crap shot.

When do we leave for SE Asia!

Ifnot
04-13-04, 20:28
Called VIP on Dempster this afternoon and a gent answered the phone. Immediate thought was that the LE stopped by. Subsequent call about an hour later was unanswered. Watch this space ! Something not right here.

Taco Malo
04-14-04, 11:19
Just read the post from Icon about his Sweetest Day adventure at 2AM.

Personally, I'm especially in the mood for this kind of stuff in the wee hours of the morning - especially when returning from partying empty handed. Are the Chinese apartments open all night? Or if not, what ar their hours?

Peace

Chi Guy
04-14-04, 18:00
Goo,

According to the info that I have, the place that calls itself Sweetest Day is only open till 11, but another place that calls itself Asian Sweetheart is open till 2. Since these places are very loosely run, their hours may change as much as their names which seem to change about every month. Also, a lot of them operate under different names all at the same time, so giving any accurate info is problematic. The best thing to do, give 'em a call. If you want more info, PM me.

The Icon
04-14-04, 20:47
I assure you it was 2am when I hit Sweetest Day. When I called, I asked if he had anyone available, and he said to come on over. So I don't know if this is an every night type of thing.

Richard Cephal
04-15-04, 03:06
Was at VIP on Dempster just last Wed night and everything was fine. Had a great time with a young korean girl whose name I could not understand. Was not dissapointed at the end. Hope that the male answering the phone was just the papasan.

Ifnot
04-15-04, 08:24
VIP (Skokie) still not answering the phone. Anyone out there know anything more?

Babyface Chi
04-16-04, 09:20
VIP is cool I've been there several times. Nana (who used to work at S&K and before that VIP on Cumberland) has been there everytime I've gone. body is great, face above average for a Chicago AMP. Typical AMP experience, but her table showers are pretty darn good.

BCF

The Icon
04-23-04, 11:08
Tried Sweetest Day again last week. Had Tsi Tsi AGAIN! I was hoping for some variety, but I had a decent experience the last time with her, so I thought what the heck. This time was much better. She has definitely trimmed down below, which was great, since she was a little bushy my last visit. She was much more into it this time, DATY, great CBJ, multiple positions, even giving me a great massage after everything was over. But with places like this, I'm all for variety. Does anyone know how often they change the lineups at these places?

Peter_Girth
04-23-04, 17:51
Icon, they rotate their stock every two weeks, but Tsi Tsi or Ci Ci or Shi Shi or however you spell her name is a local girl so she is generally available unless she is "on vacation". :-D

But, according to the fellow that runs the place, they bring in a new girl there every two weeks. I think this is the case with all of the Chinese places.

Chi Guy
04-24-04, 16:16
I was in the area of VIP Skokie last night and they were closed. If they're still not answering their phones, they're probably gone for good. Oh, well, another one will pop up soon I'm sure. They always do.

Ifnot
04-24-04, 19:43
VIP has had management changes and that resulted in the last two week or so closure. This closure bothers me because it comes so soon after the last one. Nana and Ruby where are you ? come back all is forgiven !!! Nana is ex-S&K or Dempster.

If anyone knows more please post a message. And if you find Nana or Ruby please inform me.

I am sure another one will open.

Soggy
04-28-04, 11:11
Just a quickie to report that on my last visit to VIP I met with 'Janey' who was a new girl. Not as pretty as Ruby but superb service. Post flip she encouraged me to put her hand where I wanted it and proceeded to lick my shaft and balls and then took the whole thing for a great BJ in several positions. Finished me with a HJ.

If that move was used on the wrong customer they may be closed for good. We'll see.

Head First
04-28-04, 19:22
Been saving my pennies and they finally totaled "a Buc 60" so I decided to put it to good use in Skokie. Called Asian Sweethearts again and made an appointment.

An hour later found myself at the door where a 30ish and pretty Asian let me in.

Exchanged the gift and was left alone to get comfortable. A few minutes later was joined on the bed for a very relaxing massage (about 15 minutes) which almost put me to sleep. However, this was a business meeting so it was time to "get up" and flip over.

She had long dark hair which she used along with her 34c's to stimulate me for a good 5 minutes. That was better than the massage!!

On went the cover followed by alot of dick sucking and stroking.

Asked me then if I wanted to be on top or bottom, which I answered with since I was already on the bottom, why not just jump hop on. Followed that up with some doggie and mish and then any way it would fit in. Didn't finish so I had her get back on top of me, where we 69'd for a while then I pulled off the cover and finished on myself and her chest.

Apple's looks = 6.5
body = 7.0
service = 7.0
attitude = 6.5

All in all it was fun (when isn't it) so I would go back again.

Richard Cephal
05-12-04, 23:51
Anyone with info on VIP on Dempster?

I called today and the message said it was closed due to family emergency.

Any new girls worth seeing there if it is still open?

Thepretender
05-17-04, 16:58
Just came back from Accurate Touch in Deerfield emptyhanded. This was about my eigth visit, including Skokie. Girl was Monica. All indications were a go but she refused the special touch. Said she was under orders from her boss - massage only. Called the boss afterward to give him a piece of my mind. He really didn't care. I'd stay away unless you just want to lay out $70 for a lame massage.

Randolph
05-18-04, 09:26
My suggestion is to go with Seventh Heaven in Deerfield. Lake Cook Road - just west of Waukegan. Outstanding massage and for an additional .6$ tip a hands on finish. They call it a "special" massage.

Chi Guy
05-18-04, 11:43
Trop,

Accurate is usually good for at least a handshake, but YMMV definitely applies there. I've always found that having a good sense of humor going into MPs can really help. These girls usually have their guard up for LE, so if they feel like they are being pushed into giving extras, they'll put up a wall and you'll leave without getting any. If you are getting a girl for the first time, this can be especially true.

I've dealt with the guy on the phone before. He won't acknowlege that anything more than massages are being offered. However, if you find a girl you like, ask for her when you are making an appointment. That will let him know that you are a repeat customer and will also give him a hint that there is a good reason why you're requesting a certain girl. Even if she's not available, you're more likely to get a girl who is willing to put out.

Like I said, just keep a good sense of humor about it all. It will make the girls feel more at ease. Getting pissed will usually get you nowhere.

Taco Malo
05-18-04, 16:17
I've been wanting to try Accurate as I heard the girls there are hot and young (I'm also under the impression they don't get nekid).

I went to look up the number and saw there were multiple locations with different numbers. Is there a "best" location?

Any other essential EMP information would be appreciated.

Also - one time I tried to get in to Lakeview Holistic Massage (Medicine?) and got shut down - they wouldn't even answer the door after I made an appointment. I read up here that the place was outstanding.

If anyone knows anything about if it is still around, and the protocol needed to penetrate the iron fortress - it would be greatly appreciated!

Peace

The Baron 4
05-18-04, 20:17
Same here, any EMP info would be very much appreciated. PM if necessary.

Chi Guy
05-18-04, 21:43
Goo,

I've been to Accurate's Deerfield and Skokie locations and have gotten similar service. As far as the girls being hot and young, I think that might be a stretch of the imagination. Most of them are at least somewhat attractive, but the one's I've seen have typically been in their 30s, so I'm not quite sure I would call that young.

Lakeview Holistic Center is still around on Belmont in the city. I was just there recently and had a good time with some nice DATY with an attractive busty European. Even though Jessica isn't as active as she used to be there, she still answers the phone, and getting past her can be difficult. She may want to know how you know that they give massages. The last thing to tell her is the Internet. I wish there was some magic advice I could give, but I'm afraid I don't. If anyone else has any ideas, please help the Goo-man.

Ifnot
05-23-04, 16:53
Called VIP Skokie again yesterday and then called the number left in the outgoing answering machine message. Spoke to a guy who said that they will be open again mid-June and to watch the STimes for ad. This is good news and I hope the regular providers will be back.

Joe Schmo
05-31-04, 23:39
Will be in north Chicago area next week. After reading the forum, wish to visit Asian Sweethearts or Sweetest Day, but cannot find phone number thru forum search or web search, can someone send to me.

I also see mention of "CAD", perhaps a newspaper or local rag with AMP type advertisements, but again, no luck finding online.

Silvio
06-03-04, 02:14
Joe Scmhoe,

Try the follwing links below. Your bound to have some success.

www.chicagoafterdark.com
www.gentlemenspages.com

Silvio
06-03-04, 02:17
Goo,

PM me, I have a lead for you.

HappyGardener
06-03-04, 17:56
Look for gentlemans Pages or chicago after dark dot com

look for any ads that offer $60 for 45 minutes and expect to pay $100 on top of that.

Look for ads that say Sweetest day or Cute chines Girl or Oriental Massuese.

Bill R
06-08-04, 21:36
Ok Guys,

I just came back from the Chinese apartment near the intersection of Dempster/Skokie BLVD. There is a pretty young thing from Singapore there now. She's 25 years old and her name is Michelle.

Run! Get there as fast as you can! She's only going to be there for 1 or 2 more days. She said she had already been there 2 weeks. I know YMMV in this hobby but she was the best GFE experience I've ever had! She started out with DFK. Hell, this girl made out with me better than almost any girlfriend. I've had provider DFK before but you can tell that its Pro DFK and not GF DFK. I couldn't tell with this girl. She got me harder than the Rock of Gibralter. I thought she was just doing it to get me off fast but after 1 cup, she snuggled and kissed for another 15-20 minutes and then reloaded me for a HJ finish. Awesome. My best provider experience ever.

She told me she was still going to be in the are so WTF next week maybe I'll be calling all the Chinese apartments looking for her.

Wow.

Johnny Rocket
06-10-04, 02:10
Billr37,

Which Chinese apartment is that? Where can I find the number? PM me if necessary.

Was she good looking? And being from Singapore, I assume she spoke good English?

Thanks!
Johnny Rocket

TheProwler
06-10-04, 17:09
I guess there is more than one apt near the Dempster/Skokie Rd intersection. I called (first time) and expected to be going to the Carol Street apt as this was mentioned before, but I was given apt 5 blocks south of there. No Michelle there. I believe she said her name was Jenny. OK face, thin build. I would say only a B cup. She gave a better massage than full service but I guess I was disappointed it wasn't Michelle.

I ran into a Michelle once at Peking that was a knockout and as enthusiastic, I was wondering if she is the same.

Silvio
06-10-04, 22:34
Put me down as an interested party on thr Chinese Apartment as well.

Dent55
06-11-04, 12:45
The Chinese provider bill37 is talking about maintains three locations, when you call, ask her which location Michelle is at and make the apointment for that location. They will rotate the women to different locations. I have found that the attitude of most of the chinese women is different than the korean amp provider. They may not initiate or in some cases want hugs and cuddleing, but the best service is had when you skip the massage and just cuddle and talk, the are a long way from home, they miss their families and they ARE women, which means the most important sex organ on a women is between their two ears and their ears. Of course occasionally you do run into more of a diffrent attitude that of lets get it over with, but YMMV.

lecture over

xxx-xxx-4180

Johnny Rocket
06-11-04, 19:42
Prowler, it is not the same Michelle as at Peking. Michelle from Peking was Korean, and was a knockout in every respect, with great service.

I visited the Carol St. apartment where this Michelle is. She was pretty good in the face and body but not stunning. B cup tits.

She is a true GFE as Billr37 states. DFK, DATY (when I did it, she came several times), CBJ, and FS in multiple positions. We had a very nice time. She did not hurry me at all and told me she was happy that I lasted a while. The boss' "time's almost up" call came in while we were still deep into the fucking, so I took another 10 minutes and let myself go after that. :) Fortunately, she didn't hurry me even after the call came in. The woman who runs this particular apartment always makes you call from the Dempster/Skokie intersection, and then starts your hour when you call, not when you get to the apt. I've never had a problem taking a full hour though, and who's going to tell me otherwise? If that woman wants she can come over and get a piece of my mind. $160 is a heavy premium so I'm taking my full time and she can suck my cock (literally).

Interestingly, while Billr37 reported she was from Singapore, she told me she was from Hong Kong. Either way, I expected her to speak Cantonese, which I speak, and she did.

My advice is never waste time trying to get a massage at these places. Your time is limited and you've paid a lot so just please her and then take your time fucking. If you actually want a massage go to China town or any numerous other places where you can get an excellent hour-long massage for $60. At those places you can usually get a HJ for a $20-40 tip as well.

Thanks for the tip Billr37!

Johnny Rocket

Chinese Dick
06-12-04, 03:32
Johnny Rocket,

You are right! The woman who runs these places really sucks. I have been to her places so many times and she always tried to trick me. Ironically, She and her brother used to work in a Chinese restaurant in Mundelein where I frequented, I actually recognized her right away when I first saw her, she was like 'It is you again',. Anyway, she never gave me any kind of 'frequent mileage discount ', instead she tried to sell me any woman she got.

Bill R
06-14-04, 16:15
JR,

No Problem! I'm glad you had a good time!

Love It
06-17-04, 23:35
Hi all,

Looking for some massage and HJ action in the Deerfield area. Any women good for this at Absolute Express?

Thanks

Love It
06-18-04, 02:49
Went to Seventh Heaven in Deerfield. Got Rose. Hot stone massage. Was geat. A very sensual HJ, kept me stimmed for a long time before I came. $40 tip.Nice clean place. No shower, but you get your full hour as at most european places. Make an appt before you go. West on lake. Cook by Waukegan.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Peter_Girth
06-18-04, 16:07
FYI, the gentleman who runs Sweetest Day informed me that they will be changing their location soon. Their lease is about to expire and I think just for prudence's sake they like to move about from time to time. But not to worry, they will be in the same general area.

Chi Guy
06-18-04, 19:41
Love It,

Accurate Touch and Victoria's are also in that area. Check out the Reader (http://www1.chicagoreader.com/class/health-wellness.html) for more info.

Peter Girth,

Which Sweetest Day is moving; Skokie or O'Hare?

Member #4943
06-19-04, 01:32
Love It,
what was the door fee and was she nude during the massage? I usually go to AMP's and was wondering what technique you used to get the HJ? I usually rub the girls legs to let her know that I'm not LE. Any info would help. PM me if you don't want to give it out. We can swap info. Thanks.

Love It
06-19-04, 22:46
Chi Guy,

Do you have any specific information on providers in Accurate and Victoria's?

PM me if you wish.

Love It
06-19-04, 23:10
Went to Maria's near Dempster and the Skokie swift some time ago. Received an uninspired massage from the older but pretty and fit eastern european blond.

No HJ and would not take off anything. Anyone have a different experience there?

Peter_Girth
06-21-04, 14:10
Chi Guy, I was not aware that Sweetest Day had an O'Hare location. It is the one in Skokie that is relocating.

Love It
06-23-04, 14:12
Hi all,

Went to Seventh heaven. Got a cute russian Victoria, excellent body. She is small on top. $60+60 for 30-40 mins with nude HJ.

Soft massage with care to the needed areas.

Pearl Buster
06-24-04, 19:54
I opened the local Skokie paper and found that one of the chinese incalls was busted on June 14th. From the article, it appears that local PD arrested three "providers". The article kind to mentioned the current rate being charged: $160.

You gotta love tax dollars at work.

Johnny Rocket
06-25-04, 15:53
Hey Pearl Buster, which locations were raided?

Ripoff Alert: Do not respond to the ad in Hoy magazine offering massages by hot Latino women on West Irving Park. They want $70 for the hour, $50 for a HJ, and nothing else is available. You can also have the girl take off her shirt (but not bra) for $50 or take off her pants (but not panties) for another $50. What a rip. TOFTT there.

Bill R
06-25-04, 17:49
Guys,

Well, after reading Love It's report, I decided to give Seventh Heaven a try. I made an apointment as recommended. They have a very nice facility and I got a nice massage with the hot stone, etc.

No problems getting a hand finish, didn't inquire about other extras but I didn't get the feeling they were available. I wouldn't have wanted them either. The lady was Russian, about a 6-7 inches taller than me (I'm 5'10) and she outweighed me by about 25 pounds. She wasn't really ugly just way too big for my tastes. I did see one SMOKIN' HOT russian girl there. I saw her when I first walked in.

For some reason, I just don't click well with these Russian ladies. I find it easier with the Korean ladies. I guess this was a worthwhile experiment but not exactly my tastes. Maybe I'll have to go back and see if I can get the hot blond. She had one of the best bodies I've seen in a long, long time. Is she the one you had, Love It?

Seekfun1
06-25-04, 18:29
I have not had the pleasure of trying out Sweetest Day yet.

I was wondering if any of these young Chinese babes speak much english, or do they rely mostly on body languange?!

Pearl Buster
06-25-04, 19:29
Johnny Rocket,

The article mentioned Skokie Blvd that's it. They did also say that two providers were arrested on June 12th and the "owner" was arrested for "keeping a house". Sorry about the previous mention of three providers.

Love It
06-27-04, 00:09
Billr37,

You might have had Rose. You probably saw the one I had.

Love it.

Bill R
06-28-04, 08:11
Love IT,

Actually, the tall girl said her name was "Helen".

Chi Guy
06-28-04, 23:03
billr37,

Helen must be relatively new. They used to have a woman there by the name of Carolyn who was definitely on the large side. Would only allow a topless handshake. Rose has always been my favorite. She's relatively good looking and last time I saw her, she had good proportions. Veronica has always been the cutest of them all, but she won't allow much more than a handshake, even though she might be more prone to losing her clothing than Carolyn was. Now you got me curious. I might just have to pay them a visit.

Thepretender
06-29-04, 09:08
According to Veronica this past Friday, 6/18, there are now three girls working at Seventh Heaven: Veronica, Rose and Helen. Veronica is thin with a nice body, Rose is well proportioned and has an attractive face, but on the heavy side and Helen wasn't there. They are open 7 days a week.

Bill R
06-29-04, 11:39
Chi Guy,

I don't think Helen is worth a special trip.

BobEastSide
06-29-04, 22:23
Chi Guy and Billr37 - Where is the seventh heaven you are referring to? I checked switchboard dot com and found a couple. The one you have visited sounds like my kind of place. Thanks.

Chi Guy
06-30-04, 07:05
Bob,

Seventh Heaven is in Deerfield on Lake-Cook a little west of Waukegan on the north side of the street. It is in an office building on the second floor.

Bill R
06-30-04, 07:45
You will need an appointment. When I was there, every girl was booked up.

When you make the appointment, make sure that you ask them for the address. I didn't and they were very suspicious about how I knew how to get there without asking. I said that I had found it in the yellowpages. The lady then said, "The address isn't in the yellow pages" Well, I actually did get the address of the Yahoo! yellow pages but not the actual hard copy of the yellow pages.

The Icon
06-30-04, 12:29
Does anyone know if the apartment scene has changed at all since the bust? I used Sweetest Day all the time.

Peter_Girth
07-01-04, 12:40
Icon, I was at Sweetest Day just a few days before it was reported here that one of the places in Skokie had been busted. I hope it wasn't them because they were great.

Seekfun, they speak all the engish they need to. "You so hard, you so big". ;^)

Dent55
07-01-04, 16:40
Asian Sweethearts was open on 6/26, new girl. Sweetist Day is closed due to moving.

Peter_Girth
07-02-04, 13:52
So did we ever find out which place it was in Skokie that got busted? Or is that just an unsubstantiated rumor?

Richard Cephal
07-02-04, 16:09
Does anybody know what the status of VIP on Dempster is? I went there a few times and I was never dissapointed. A friend told me that they are closed now. If it is closed does anyone know where Nana may have relocated to?

Vazooli
07-03-04, 13:07
Not sure what will happen with the Skokie VIP. I liked that place because it was clean and I always got good service. Ruby and NaNa were especially attractive.

I was told that the girls there "rebelled" and simply walked out and that's why they closed. I heard they had plans to reopen, but they haven't yet. They still don't answer the phone, even.

I think NaNA went to Exercise. Try there.

Chi Guy
07-03-04, 22:00
Vazooli,

The Nana at Exercise is definitely a different one from VIP. Nana from VIP is thinner and younger.

The Icon
07-06-04, 20:52
Peter,

Checking the Skokie Review a few weeks back, the location listed in the blotter was definitely Sweetest Day.

Randolph
07-07-04, 09:33
Tried sweetest day phone number but for the first time got his voice mail telling me to call back in a month. Doesn't look good.

Found a replacement up north - see my posting on the Mount Prospect listings. Wheeling/Deerfield area.

Randolph

Chicago Bob
07-07-04, 15:34
Visited Seventh Heaven yesterday and was surprised when Rose charged me $80 at the door. I handed her $60 initially, but she said the price was actually $80. Rather than making a scene in front of Veronica who was watching, I paid her the $80. During the massage, it became obvious to her that I wanted more than the standard massage. She said it would be another $60 for a nude HJ. I was able to "negotiate" a clothed HJ for $40.

I feel like I was ripped off. What do you guys think? Do you think that Veronica will hold me to the same prices now that she saw what Rose did? Rose said that the prices have been $80 since the beginning of the year (contrary to previous posts). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Peter_Girth
07-07-04, 15:43
I did not connect the dots when several weeks back the proprietor of Sweetest Day informed me that they would be moving in the not too distant future. The heat was on then and he knew it, and he was looking to get out while the getting was good. Too bad, that was one of the best run businesses I have ever encountered, either "legit" or otherwise.

I feel certain that they will resurface again somewhere. But in any case, the Chinese are here to stay. And I ain't complaining about that.

Bill R
07-09-04, 10:50
Chicago Bob,

I was there and paid $70 "because I was a new customer". I then left a tip. Personally, I really didn't care for these ladies too much but YMMV.

The Looper
07-12-04, 00:22
Sam Michelle today at AS's cumberland location. Very nice, decent massage too. Not too skinny, little bit of meat on her ass. Ok english she is from singapore.

Saw Angel at the same location about a week and half ago. She claimed to be Korean, the first non chinese I have meet through this service. She looked Korean, I have many years of AMP experience under my belt and she had the look. Overall also a good experience.

I'm enjoying the apt scene these days. FS and I'm not spending a ton on gas. Don't get me wrong I use to enjoy the hunting and looping especially wabansia and north ave backin the day. I just don't have that much free time anymore.

Da Man 94
07-14-04, 11:31
I too am bummed about sweetest, but I have a completely different question for all of you.

I have a taste for Mexican.

Is there such a thing as a apt. or Mexican MP?

Any one ever heard of such a thing?

Any guidance would be great.

Happy hunting.

Member #5481
07-14-04, 15:29
Visited Natalie at A.T. in Skokie. Awesome massage with HS to finish. Have also had Jenny at same location and received two cups which was nice.

I am new to the board and will keep you posted on my AMP/EMP visits in this area.

Thanks for all your helpful past info.

Tee Time

Chi Guy
07-14-04, 21:50
DaMan,

Check out the Joy of Massage on Belmont. Their ad (as of today) is in the Reader at http://www1.chicagoreader.com/class/health-wellness.html. They have some Latinas working there. Other than that, you may have to settle for HSWs.

George W. Bush
07-14-04, 22:37
Tee Time..you've got mail.

The Icon
07-14-04, 23:23
Sweetest Day is definitely back! New location, not in Skokie, but still in the near north burbs. Saw Judy. One of the better looking ones I've seen. Excellent massage, she used everything, arms, knees, legs, feet. Best massage I've had in a long time. Very enthusiastic FS. Definitely reccommend! Her English was horrible, as I was trying to ask her how long she'll be here, and she would only reply "yes."

Orangecrush
07-15-04, 11:17
I would not recommend Joy of Massage to anyone. They are very expensive, overweight and unattractive. Big upsellers. Some of the more commercial websites have latinas advertised, but I don't know of any with a good reputation.

Silvio
07-15-04, 17:28
Joy of Massage,

Its usually a hit or miss. There were some gems there but they want $50 per option which is redmandiculous. Another of the same caliber is Perfect Massage which is on Pulaski just north of Belmont same shit and some of the same girls. Same regodmandiculous prices as well. If you want latina flavors those 2 will do u right but expect to pay outta your ass for service which do not exceed a handshake

The Baron 4
07-15-04, 20:15
Icon,

Glad to hear about Sweetest. Is it the same old number advertised on CAD? Price structure about the same? Haven't tried them since April.

There has got to be some more latina action around here, there are so many cute latin girls all over this city.

Member #5481
07-16-04, 11:31
Have seen reports on Marias on Bronx. My experience with them was hit & miss. Mainly hit but got the same girl twice that was a miss and never went back.

I wanted to remember the girls name that did not co-operate but forgot as they all seem to have a similar name. Lena, Mena, Gina, Galena, Tina.

Apart from AT & Sabrinas, any other spots around here that you guys recommend? I did visit VIP a couple of times and that was great. Is it still closed?

Tee Time

Peter_Girth
07-16-04, 14:40
The thing that makes the Chinese and, to a lesser extent, Korean places so great is their natural talent for organization and for business. I know this is going to sound racist, but in my experience these are the very talents which seem lacking in Latino culture. Latinos just are not very organized nor particularly good at business matters, especially when compared to the Chinese. I have observed this among Latino communities in the US as well as in Mexico and Central America. I believe this is the reason the economies in Latin America are languishing in the doldrums while the rest of the world, especially the far east, are experiencing growth. It is also the reason we are likely to never have the Latin equivalent of Sweetest Day or Asian Sweethearts in this country.

In order for operations like the Chinese apartments to exist there must be a high degree of organization behind the scenes. Unfortunately in the Latino community the activities we are interested in are conducted by individuals and low level organizations. The infrastructure to run businesses along the lines of the Chinese and Korean places simply does not exist. Latinos are satisfied with nickles and dimes, and don't think "big" like the Chinese and Koreans do. Too bad, because given my choice I will choose a Latina over just about any other woman in the world, they are just plain beautiful. I think those of us who crave Latinas are just going to have to be satisfied with the occasional SW as they turn up and with those much needed and looked forward to trips to Mexico.

Before the flames start, I can say what I said with some authority because I am of Spanish ancestry, by way of Mexico, third generation in the US. I speak Spanish and have traveled extensively through Latin America and know the culture and the cultural differences that exist between the Latino and Anglo communities.

Desi Arnaz
07-16-04, 23:36
I agree with your opinions and taste almost 100%, Pete, except we have both visited large scale operations in Mexico, and I have also been to Costa Rica. As you certainly know, some of the establishments have nothing to be ashamed about! Cuba and Dominican Republic are supposed to be even better.

You know, there are two sides to every coin. The Latinos may well be less motivated at business than Asians. On the other hand, the Chinese and some other Asians are very sharp and hungry with respect to dollars. And, like you, I speak from experience and do not wish to stereotype either culture particularly. With that in mind, I crave Latina OR Chinese cuties, but I know what you mean about how hot those young chicas can be!

Superman8272
07-17-04, 01:38
Tee Time,

How much did you pay at A.T.? Massage and extras? How does Natalie and Jenny look?

Peter_Girth
07-17-04, 18:43
Desi, you are correct. And there certainly are some very shrewd Dons south of the border. Seems most of them are ethnically Spanish like myself though, as opposed to what most gringos think of as Mexicans, meaning Mestizo. No offense to anyone out there who doesn't like that particular charactization, it's not meant to be racist. Actually it is THOSE women I am so attracted to myself, not the ones of European stock, they're just so exotic looking to me. I have never once in my entire life been taken for a Mexican, what with the blue eyes and all. And I have an Anglo last name to boot, so I get to stealthily listen to some of the stuff Anglos say about Hispanic folks, not knowing there is one sitting right there listening to them. ;^) BTW, some of the better known establishments in CJ and TJ are actually owned by Americans with a Mexicano front man.

Anyway, that's all off topic, but this ain't. Sweetest Day is definitely back, having moved to a new location not too terribly far from the old one. Same fellow running the place, he seems to be taking some additional precautions to avoid inviting Ellie to the party now though. I won't say any more than that.

Icon, Judy ain't THAT cute, but she did give a great massage. I can count on the fingers of one hand the better ones I have had. FS was not as enthusiastic as all that, with the fake moaning and all. I took it as a challenge and was DETERMINED to make her actually cum, which she finally did. But Shi-Shi would have came twice with the pounding I gave Judy so I still prefer her to any of the ones I have ever seen there.

Bullshit
07-18-04, 17:25
Anyone have any info for Perfect Massage on Pulaski, I did a forum search but only got one mantion for this location.

Desi Arnaz
07-19-04, 16:37
Pete,

That talk about HSW got me all fired up. There is an escort who is on craigslist.org Chicago erotic services - she had an ad there on Sunday thr 18th. She says young Asian or something- anyway, she has pictures.

Check them out. Turns out she is a Filipina. Angel. She has the look.
I couldn't resist, way too much 3 Benj. (!!!) for an hour of delight. This should really be on the Chicago board, but since we were talking about hispanics here I thought I'd continue the train of thought.

Well, for the dough, she does cover the hotel, Ohio Inn down by Rock & Roll MCD's. She is very clean, smells nice, and is particular about hygiene. I was disappointed for that amount of bread no kissing on the lips and no DATY without some latex cover which I did not try. But a fine one like her I usually like to.

Anyway, head with rubber followed by cowboy and then doggy dogg. It was a good session, and somewhat satisfied the Latin Lust, but 3! too damn much, man. You know, dude, I'd still recommend her if you're feeling generous and flush. Check out the pictures!

Desi

Love It
07-19-04, 21:31
Hi All,

Looking for any information on Ultimate massage Therapy near Milwaukee and lake-Cook. Called them recently and was told by the guy at the other end that they were closed. Interesting.

Also I was cruising on Milwuakee, midway between Lake-Cook and Deerfield and saw a massage parlor in a strip mall on the west side of the street. Anybody been to it?

Loveit

Silvio
07-20-04, 00:23
Bullshit,

Perfect Massage is pretty much like Joy of Massage as a matter of fact they alternate girls between the 2 places. The deal is usually $60 door fee and $50 per option. Not really worth the money and the most on the menu is a HE. So if your expectations are low and budget high this is your place. The girls are a hit or miss and there are some nice senoritas that can put a smile on your face but with a hefty price tag. For the priice paid there you can do the full deal at a Chinese Apartment. Hope that helps.

Tuna Lover
07-20-04, 00:36
Well after all the talk about seventh heaven I decided to give it a try this past weekend. Called and got an appointment. I did not ask for anyone in particular since I had not been there before. Arrived at their location and got Helen. She is decent looking but could stand to lose some weight. Realy nice rack thought. Was charged $80 for the massage and then $60 for what I thought was going to be nude HS. I guess that will teach me to assume. Was later informed she does not do nude, she only went down to her pantys and topless. Massage was very good including the hot stones. Finish was skilled as well. She is not very talkative but I wonder if that is just a matter of language barrier. Overall good session but a little expensive. I would rather go to Belvidere but this is good if time is an issue. On my way out I saw an very good looking young blonde unfortunatly I did not ask her name. If anyone has any idea who she is help would be appreciated.

Member #5481
07-20-04, 09:22
Superman,

Payment at AT for me is always 110 to 120 including tip.

Natalie is a little younger than Jenny. I do not mind women in their late 30's and 40's so their looks were good to me.

Tee Time

JoeWeezer
07-20-04, 19:27
Love It,

Haven't been to the strip mall massage spa you're talking about but all reports have described it as another Heavenly Massage-type experience. Cute girls, good massage, no extras.

HappyGardener
07-23-04, 00:42
Stopped by VIP on Dempster today as I was heading back from a fine lunch at Pita Inn. Drove around and parked in back to give the doors a try in case they were lying low with the lights off like the old bakery girls used to do. There is a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper taped to door--a termination of lease notice for failure to pay rent. "To Song Park, a.k.a Song Do Park, d.b.a. VIP Salon, this notice is to inform you of termination of lease due to failure to pay outstanding rent of $3840..." or words to that effect.

So it looks like VIP is RIP.

Joe B Cool
07-23-04, 10:49
Peter-Girth,

I had Shi-Shi also. She really gets involved, however when I'd really start to pound that arse she would dig her heels in my legs right behind my knees and i'd have to slow down. Finally I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders and her little ass got it good! I must say, though, Cocoa was the best. She was tall ,thin, and very well groomed. She had a decent rack and took everything I gave her with gusto and loved it. When I was done she wanted more! During the deed she even gave me AND wanted a little spanking! Because she was so good, I think she's been moved to New York. Damn it!

Joe B Cool

Dent55
07-26-04, 17:59
I decided to do a location listing for the Chineese apts on CAD. No "guareentee" of accuracy or timeliness as things change and the notes are rough.

Sweet Oriental Girls
847-909-8227 nice pics shamburg
Cute Oriental Girl
847-650-5197 same pics as above
Chinese Girl Massage
847-721-7798 same add as next
Beautiful Asian Girls
847-921-1888 arlington 949
Hot Hot Hot Asian
847-951-2642 schaumberg more girls web site hot pics
The Sweetest Day Asian Girl
847-687-2913 SKOKIE
Oriental Girl Massage
847-204-3664 skokie

Asian Sweetheart
847-877-4180 SKOKIE
beautiful koren girls
847-894-8253 woodridge w75 woodward
Asian Girl Massage
847-460-8048 OAKBROOK
Happy Massage
847-668-0833 ROSEMONT WATER TOWER 79B

Best Massage by Pretty Oriental Girls Alrihgt rd & algonquin 773-425-1198

Korean girl massage 847-912-2555 cumberland & devon

Asian House
847-912-6330(msg)

Best Massage By Pretty Oriental Girls
847-718-0824 alington high algonguin rd

Asian Girl Massage
847-630-1482 (Deerfield lakecook milwaukee)

Peter_Girth
07-28-04, 10:52
Dent55, do you think it is a good idea to list all those places here like that?? Not that we don't appreciate the info, I printed it out as soon as I saw it.

Just out of curiosity, did you actually call all those places? I know they don't get that specific in their ads.

Flashman
07-28-04, 11:17
Dent55

WTF!

You have posted some decent reports, but I, like Peter_Girth, question the wisdom of your latest.

I know you just reprinted a list that was easy to find on another well known web site, but what was the point?

All but the laziest and/or newbie wsg members already knew how to find those same numbers. Those that did not will just waste our time here anyway.

Even the laziest and/or newbie LE vice in several suburbs now have a complete list of the chinese apartments.

How long do you think it will take LE to also copy your list? Please remember that is is 100% certain that LE reads this board. At least make their jobs a little challenging.

Do us all a favor and please delete your post as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Joe B Cool
07-28-04, 15:06
Hey all,

Is it me or does the Asian hottie on the McDonalds supersize cup look like she's getting Bukkakeed and "Lovin' it!".

Maybe I need some trim.

Joe

Dent55
07-28-04, 15:14
Yes I did call all the Asian numbers prefixed by 847 on CAD.

No offense take to any comments, I thought this board was about sharing info.

The numbers change monthly though so you won't find an exact match, as a matter of fact, one number is now used by a group to reelect a politician!! ha ha

I thought about whether to post or not, but all the phone numbers are on CAD and the information is what they gave me over the phone. Now if LE is to lazy too sign on to CAD, or call the apts, well then, I helped them out. I doubt it though.

But seriously, How many explicit description do you find on the board? (let me answer) Alot. Or specific locations of where to pick up SW or Motels to take them to. Or addresses of AMPs!

Maybe we should not say we get BJs or FS at an AMP or an apt. Give me a break, LE is not stupid, it all is a matter of priorities decide by politics, which is run by MONEY!!

Why has Singapore Spa been open for years and Bio-med a few weeks. Politics and money.

I remind you an apt got busted in Skokie before I published my list, I guess Skokie LE can read and have access to cell phones as well as can recognize numbers from 0 thru 9 where as the LE in Arlington Hgts can't?! or maybe they like Chinese pussy more than the Skokie LE.

I have gotten numerous pm as soon as I started posting about apartments, (about 6 months ago) almost all from individuals with less than 5 postings, most with one or two. I very rarely answer these, obviously LE.

Hopefully everone can see through my sarcasm and humor and not take anything personal, and see the point I am trying to make.

I appreciate the comments as well as the polite debate. I appreciate this forum and have gleaned a lot of infor going back to 1997 and Greensboro NC (Suns spa) R.I.P. If the data had been coded or vague this board would not have been as helpful.

In conclusion, I very much enjoy the apts and would do nothing I felt would shut them down.

Dent55
07-28-04, 17:55
If you thought my post was informative, check these out by senior members

"Call me goo" Rockford 6-22-04

"Pluto Rockford" 6-19-04

"Real Fun" (329th post) Rockford 5-19-04

Talk about leading the LE to the door step!

Taco Malo
07-29-04, 16:06
Shit - LE knows exactly what's going on. I wish some of the cops on here that enjoy the company of these ladies would let us know why some places get hit and why others don't.

My guess it's because busting SW's is more high profile. WHo knows? All I know is that it is well known that this board is made up of a world wide community of men who like to make up stories and post their dreams and fantaises. None of this is real.

Joe Cool - it's funny because I thought the same thing! Another similar trip....I went into a sushi place the other day. They all great you with that barely know English "Hello!". All Korean staff. Hehe....felt like I was paying a visit to Tokyo up in Rockford.

Romey
07-30-04, 09:53
I also think it's funny that we think our little codes and vague descriptions are enough to keep LE form finding out what going on. Hell, they're out there all the time, who would know better what's going on. I have always thought that they know most everything that’s going on and only take action when they get enough complaints or it’s close to election time (. I wish they would share the wealth). If they can’t figure out what goes on at an AMP, how would they ever be able to solve any real crimes. The Internet is how I found out about the hobby and AMP’s many years ago before all the nice search sites. Now it’s just all that much easier After all do we really know who’s who on the board anyway? And by the way, I don’t think that using PM solves the issues either, unless you really know who the person is.
Romey

Johnny Rocket
07-30-04, 16:34
They know what goes on in those places. There are a few reasons why SWs get busted whereas AMPs and escorts don't.

1. Public nuisance: SWs hang out in the street, often are in possession of drugs, and can be unsightly. Sometimes pimps are in tow. People don't like to see this kind of thing on the street, and they complain. Additionally, the activities in an AMP are hidden. When LE comes in, it can be made to appear to be a legit operation. And escorts are extremely difficult to tell apart from anyone else you might have visiting.

2. Racism: SWs are disproportionately black. They are less likely to put up a legal fight or have a social support network to help them out. Racism also increases the likelihood of public nuisance complaints or drug busts.

3. Tacit approval: Very few people actually disapprove of prostitution, if it takes place in private. AMPs are quiet, indoor places and escorts come to your home. They don't bother anyone, and people don't complain.

4. Drugs: Most escorts and AMP ladies are not users. It can be hard to prove actual solicitation charges, and most women are tagged with loitering or drug offenses.

As I see it, abbreviations are for our convenience, not to hide what we are doing. This is by nature a risky hobby. The risk that LE reads the boards is part of the price we pay for the exchange of information which helps us immensely in the hobby. And if you think about it, sharing information between us may actually help avoid busts. If we stop for fear of LE, they will have put the kibosh on our hobby without having lifted a finger.

Keep reporting, stay safe, and have fun!

Johnny Rocket

PeoplesElbow
07-31-04, 12:58
Here's the solution to prostitution-

Leagalize it.

More importantly - ZONE IT.

Then regulate it.

Finally - TAX IT.

Prostitution should be legal but I also do not want to see crack ****** whisling and spitting out jiz in front of businesses, homes and schools. What this country lacks is reason and common sense.

"Vices are not crimes." - Lysander Spooner

Chi Guy
08-01-04, 16:57
Better yet, get the government out of it altogether. There are already laws dealing with public nuisances, trespassing and the like, and God knows we are already overtaxed and overregulated. If two adults want to get it on, so be it. However, if they infringe upon someone else's rights, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Desi Arnaz
08-01-04, 17:08
Chicago is strapped with a budget deficit and may be considering a casino to up revenue without raising taxes. If they had a casino with legalized prostitution (medically checked like in Costa Rica and other places) they would never have to worry about a budget deficit again. Any chance with those hypocrites? Don't bet on it!

Desi Arnaz
08-07-04, 17:03
Hard to believe there has been no report since my last remarks.
Anyway, went to a Skokie apartment today, after receiving some shitty delays and getting there and not responding to my phone calls for a long time. This was too much so I gave up and after I was almost a mile away finally got the call and instructions. I will say it was worth the bother. A pleasant experience with "Ruby," who was above average in all categories. Same place diff. apart.

Chicago Biker
08-08-04, 22:30
Desi,

Is this the smae Ruby that worke at VIP's? She's a keeper if its the same girl.

Member #5481
08-09-04, 15:17
Went to AT on weekend and they sent Monica. Paid for an hour and was out the door in 35 minutes. First time this has happened with AT.

The massage and extras were passable, however, she actually took a phone call and made an appointment while her hand was busy. Not exactly a mood enhancer.

Would not recommend her for fellow EMP lovers.

Tee

Desi Arnaz
08-09-04, 16:43
Don't think it can be the same one! This Ruby is from Taiwan, worked last week in a Schaum. apt. and is headed back home on Thursday. Good provider solid 7 or 8, great C's and nips! BTW not to beat a dead horse about legalizing, but I just read a Trib editorial on Castro marvelling at his ability to survive. Said the last several years "tourism and prostitution" have held up the economy!

Joe B Cool
08-09-04, 16:47
Hey all,

I manage some apartments and from time to time and there's an opportunity to set up shop for a month or so. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find a willing "massage" provider to live there for a month and make a little money from a select group of men? She wouldn't have to pay for any utilities because the previous tenant has already paid for the upcoming month. Has anyone ever put an ad in the newspaper discreetly seeking a "massage" provider?

Thanks

Dent55
08-10-04, 16:05
An interesting article, the link was posted in the Atlanta site.

usinfo.state.gov/regional/ea/chinaaliens/prostitution.htm

Dent55
08-10-04, 16:10
The Ruby that was at the Skokie apt has been in the Chicago area before, but only at an apartment.

About 5'2", average build, nice full B+ size tits, tight little pussy, average personality, some what aloof. good F*** though.

The only thing, I don't care for her perfume, not bad smelling, I just didn't like the brand.

Joe B Cool
08-12-04, 12:02
Fellas,

Went to this new place in Deerfield/Wheeling last night located in a townhome. Called the number and it was the usual AMP voice, "hi honey.."lol. She gave me easy directions and told me where to park. I show up and mamasan opens the door to reveal a decent looking Chinese sweetheart with shoulder length hair and wearing a red teddy and high heels. Yikes! mamasan asks if i've been there before and I say "no, first time." They start talking in Chinese really fast and they get a curious look on their faces.

I know what you newbies are thinking, but us more experienced mongers know how to put the ol' mamasan and the working chicas to ease. Telling them this was my first time also makes them go the extra mile to get me back there. And boy did it work!

I pay the door fee (60) and me and the sweetheart head upstairs. We go into the standard empty bedroom with floor mattress and plenty of napkins and I tell her I want the shower. She hands me a towel and I strip to the buff right in front of her and she lets out that girlish giggle. While she goes downstairs to relax the mamasan I shower up, go back into the room, dim the lights and lay on the bed naked. She comes back and starts giving me the usual massage. After some small conversation and 10 minutes of so-so massaging I raise up to give her access to the nads and she massages them with both hands. She feels Freddie is at full attention and she tells me to turn over.

By the way her english wasn't that good, but I kept giving her compliments on it even though I could barely understand what she was saying. I think she said her name was "Highland". lol Even when she tried spelling it out I couldn't figure it out.

Back to the action. When I turn over she puts both of her hands to her face like that 'Home Alone' kid and says "no,no,...too big...i'm scared..." I tell her not to worry ( As if she hasn't been pile driven for the past 10 years). I give her a c-note and she leaves the room, gets supplies, lubes up, and gets naked. She starts giving me a cbj and I gently turn her head to the side so I can see Freddie poking the inside of her cheek. lol. She does the cbj for 30 seconds and starts to get on, but I tell her to taste some more and don't ignore the nads. She loves grapes!

Now she climbs on top and I feel her muscles tighten because she's so apprehensive (I'm not enormous, but I can measure up) She gets on and starts Asian Cowgirl. She has a nice tight arse and the fingers got to explore the back door. She now wants me to drive and I get in the push up position and she is making all kinds of noise. I usually care that someone is going to hear, but tonight it's "go" time! After pumping that slit I stop with the tip just penetrating and she pulls me all the way in and lets out this quivering moan. She now tells me to finish and I say "sorry honey, it's only been 20 mintues...we still have 30 more minutes to go." She looks at me in desperation and starts begging me to finish. I smile and say, "I paid for one hour massage, give me some money to stop?" She gets weepish and covers her eyes with her hands. I'm thinking "you're mine now! I am going to hold out and tear that little slit up!" I start slowly & rythmically pound her like I was drilling for oil and she is experiencing the "pain before pleasure" (moment of silence for Rick james). She now asks me to do it doggie thinking that i'll finish easier. She flips over and I pump that hole until she falls flat on the bed. I fall with her and as I fill her tank she starts pounding her fist on the wall. She says "Oh my god, please...please...please...you finish." I point to the clock on the night stand and say "there's still 10 minutes left". She starts kicking her legs like she's swimming and I start laughing. She's rubbing my face pleading for mercy and I figure o.k. I've gotten my fill. I tell her i'll finish if she gives me more massage. She frantically agrees and I pound her for 3 more minutes and bark like a dog. lol. I kneel up over her with my hands on my hips Like the King of Siam and she removes the coat and cleans me up. She leaves to dispose of the garbage and I lay down on my stomach. She comes back and gives me a massage for 20 minutes, she even uses her hair on my back. She tells me that shes leaving next week to California, but next week a new girl with big chi-chis will be there next week. I get up, she helps me get dressed, we hug, we go downstairs with her clinging to my arm, and mamasan comes up to me while grinning pinches me on the ass. What tha fuck! I think, "don't make me turn your old ass out too!" She asks if i'll come back, and I say "I don't know, maybe." I give the sweetheart a peck on the lips, squeeze her arse and tell mamasan with a wink to take care. They stand at the door as walk to my car and I ride into the midnight.

Desi Arnaz
08-12-04, 18:05
I liked the article. Very detailed explanation all the while keeping an eye on the big (money) picture.

Thanks!

Desi

Ifnot
08-18-04, 19:28
Anyone out there know any more about VIP Skokie? The most important information is where to locate the two wonderful service providers that worked there -- Ruby and Nana?

Anyone seen them at other places? Of course the names change situation will not assist either.

Chi Guy
08-18-04, 21:11
Ifnot,

If you're looking for Nana, your search is over. She is working at the new MVP Therapy off of Route 59 in West Chicago along with Lee, also from VIP Skokie. I couldn't tell you about Ruby. I never saw her at VIP. Just stop in and see Lee or Nana, they may be able to tell you Ruby's whereabouts.

HappyGardener
08-20-04, 01:02
If not see my report on 7/22 about the past due rent notice at VIP

Silvio
08-21-04, 01:03
Men,

Can anyone tell me if this "Ruby" that's mentioned here is the same Ruby that used to work in Chicago at the old Royal Spa on Irving Park about 3-4 years ago. Anyone here remember that place. That was one of the best AMPs in Chicago.

Dent55
08-23-04, 15:29
Went to the apt in deerfield near the corner of Milwaukee and Lake Cook (the town house previously mentioned). Was told they change the girls every 10 days. Good to ok experience.

Dent55
08-23-04, 15:30
Has anyoneone been to the spa / nails / message place on 2700 W Peterson?

Chi Guy
08-26-04, 20:10
Dent,

Do some research on the Chicago board. There are plenty of posts about the Peterson spa.

Member #5481
08-30-04, 09:23
Dent 55

Went to Peterson a few months ago. Average massage and average HJ. There were a few girls there so YMMV.

Tee

Got Dome
08-31-04, 14:27
Went to one the Asian aparts last week around 355. Met up with a preety Thia girl named jessie, she had an amazin body, small tits and skinny. Nice service, but had to work it a little and go slow, because little dome was to big as she said. Will be back in a week to visit again.

Seldon69
08-31-04, 20:50
I've been to Peterson's multiple times and have gotten BBBJTCIM from some ladies there. Definitely a good place!

Dent55
09-03-04, 13:55
Went to asian apt in skokie, "?Linda?" ave in all aspects except her rimming ability and very tight ######.

Joe B Cool
09-13-04, 11:34
Hey all,

I used to go to the Asian apartment in Skokie that had the red door and the apartment was at the end of the hall. I tried calling the number and there's no answer. Does anyone know what's going on and what happened to Lola and Sasha?

Joe