PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
06-19-03, 22:43
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

PeterUp
06-20-03, 00:41
Went to the Tokyo last Friday and saw Lisa. Lisa is a 5 on looks, a 7 body and a 12 for enthusiasm and friendliness. BEST, and I mean THE BEST experience I ever had in York. Lisa speaks ALL languages fluently and is by no means a clock watcher. The best table shower and massage by her. Door fee was $60. and tip was $100. Money VERY well spent.

Peter

York
06-20-03, 10:10
To PeterUp

Was little Bebe still at Tokyo when you went there?

PeterUp
06-20-03, 17:04
No, from what I was told Bebe was no longer there, actually I found her to be much friendlier than Bebe and more willing to please.

Peter

Paland
06-29-03, 10:23
Just thought I would pass this along to fellow mongers. Craps, I feel bad, I didn't realize that York had that many sw much less that many in one area and so early in the morning. What have I been missing out on??????

LOL

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YORK

Ten arrested in sex sting

Daily Record staff
Saturday, June 28, 2003

Six females and four males were arrested during an undercover prostitution sting from 5 to 10 a.m. Friday in York, according to York Police.
York Police and the York County Drug Task Force conducted the undercover operation in the area of East Princess Street, Hope Avenue and Howard Avenue.

All the males and four females were processed and released. At least one female was committed to York County Prison.

York
07-02-03, 14:10
Any new hotties at Lily or Tokyo to recommend?

Anyone see Tina or Judy at Liliy Spa?

Let me know.

PeterUp
07-03-03, 08:16
Hi York,

I am treating myself to the Lily this weekend, I will post for you.

Peter

Able2
07-07-03, 17:31
I visited Tokyo Spa today and met Young. She was a 6 or 7 for looks and body. I knew I was in for a good time when she lead me to the shower like a pull toy. The session was good although no kissing. It was followed by a reasonably good massage. I would see her again.

Able2

York
07-08-03, 15:26
To Peterup

So, how did it go at Lily Spa?
Who did you see?
Any bbbj?
Did you see Tina or Judy or Mimi?
Appreciate a repy.
Thanks.

Able2
07-10-03, 08:56
I went to Lily Spa last night and met Ruby. She was 6 or 7 looks and 7 or 8 body. She gave a good massage but she tried to rush the rest of the service. After I slowed her down we had a good time. I think I will try someone else next time.

Have the SW moved or are they just laying low?

Vegas Rat
07-11-03, 22:05
Peter

I am from Lancaster and new at this. From reading the board I think I like Tokyo Spa in York the best, with table showers. I plan to say I am new at this and hope I can have a F/S. I am intrested in any tips you can give me.

Thank You

Sam
07-16-03, 15:58
You will have no trouble getting F/S. All you need do is lay Ben on the table and let him talk for you.

Paland
07-17-03, 22:35
Haven't strolled through Princess street for a while but was going over to west side of town several days ago and thought what the heck. Saw Heather sitting on stoop so I pulled over. She does the LE thing, me too, she gets in and we move out.

I just have come from putting some stuff in storage which gave me an idea. She had no place to go which is safe, still light out and I am thinking I am paying for "secure" stuff, why not go there to get serviced. Well let me tell you that we do the deed in a warm (actually hot) storage area locked up with her on the concrete floor on her back and me pounding flesh like no tomorrow. She was wanting the 40 beans up front and me thinking with her being a little high I don't think so. I do my typical by showing the money and putting in neutral area but not giving it to her. She needs to EARN IT before she gets it.

Anyway, just a thought for you mongers, try a storage area if you don't have a safe place to go. What a hoot.

As always, another happy ending.

Prototype
07-29-03, 09:05
Has anyone been to Koyo spa? I've been to Tokyo spa. Where is Koyo compared to Tokyo spa?

Paland
07-30-03, 09:43
Proto.....I assume your are requesting information on Yoko Spa in York. Address is 1305 E. Market, phone 843.2222.

It's been several years since being there. I would suggest Tokyo or Lilys.

Paland
08-02-03, 07:29
With urban renewal on East Princess where is the stroll now? Share some wealth.

Prototype
08-03-03, 01:21
So you wouldn't recommend Yoko's? I know Tokyo is a good spot just looking for something different. Everytime I go there, it's the same girl and she seems to be the only one working at the time. I have no complaints about the service and actually recommend Tokyo myself. How is Lily's? Where is that spa located?

Vegas Rat
08-08-03, 21:39
I have Looked in Down Town York, W Princess St. , Market St. during the week days around noon. I looked 3 difrent days and saw no S/W action. Weather has been very hot maybe it will get better as Fall progresses.

Crazy Dick
08-10-03, 14:28
My first visit to Lilly's today (8/8). Was greeted at the door by CoCo, she was cute but very young. She said she was 23. I made her feel good by saying I thought she was 21. They always like it when you think they are younger than they actually are. I asked for 1 hour and was told it was $75. I'm use to $60 for 1 hour. Coco said it was $60 for 45 min. The table shower was very uneventful. Massage was average. I did enjoy haveing a full size mirror by the massage table. She had a problem with my roaming hands during the massage 'not yet." After the massage had a CBJ, DATY, and FS in a number of different positions. Kissins and Asian was a no no with her. Overall, the experience was friendly, but very mechanical. As always YMMV!!

York
08-11-03, 12:06
Coco at Lily

This Coco gets really terrible reviews from Philly to New England.
Always beautiful, but terrible, mechanical and unispired service.
You need to avoid her and call the Mamasan and complain
if you had her; it works, she has a tough time staying anywhere
long.

York
08-19-03, 17:11
Any new recommendations at the the York Amps??

Lily, Tokyo, Oriental?

Any names?

Last saw Yung at Tokyo on July 10th; she was so-so.

Max #01
08-23-03, 23:02
York & others,

I stopped off at Tokyo on the way through town -- redefined the term "rest area" :-)

I, too, saw Yung. Best thing about her was her face. She reminded me of the figure skater Kristi Yamaguci. Had a nice full-service session, but it was clear she was going through the motions. DC service at DC prices.

Anybody know of other places along the I-78, I-81/83 route?

Be safe -- max

Prototype
08-29-03, 07:28
Made a visit to Yoko's for the first time several days ago. I would say it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend this place. I saw Suzie, a 6 or 7 in looks and some nice "more than a handful" breasts. One hour = $70 a little more than I liked but everything else broke down the same. It was well worth it. The table shower was a total flirt session from her and she kept bending over right in front of me showing off her thong. Back in the massage room it got down to business right away, which kind of made me worry it was going to be a bad visit. But everything was great, she let me do whatever I wanted basically and we were laughing and joking the whole time...a real GFE. The massage afterwards was so-so but she started walking on my back and I told her it was too hard so I think she held back on the massage...I didn't care, I was well satisfied. She even made sure I got a full hour, with all the rubbing and massage...I was ready to go again but time was up...oh well.

Member #1229
09-16-03, 13:57
I went to the Tokyo Spa just last week, on Tuesday the 9th to be exact. I saw a girl by the name of Miko - small, tight body, nice bigger breasts though, very cute. It was a great experience.
The moment I walked in, she took me by the hand and took me back, asked me if I wanted "massagee" and wash - that would be $60, to which I agreed. The shower was awesome! She asked if she was allowed to touch my dick, which she of course washed waaay more than anything else! Nice.

She then dried me off, took me back to the massage room. She then said, "You want..." and she makes like a humping demonstration, to which I said hell yes, and I gave her the C-Note. She took it, then disappeared for a while. She came back naked, and after some VERY sensual foreplay, laid down next to me and told me to get to it.

Well, as you may not know this, I'm black. I started to put it on her, to which she was full on screaming, saying, "Whoa, take easy, you BIG SIZE!" The madame even peeked her head in, I guess to make sure I wasn't killing her or something. Anyway, I drilled her like that for a while, then got her up doggie to blast off.
As I was leaving, she looked totally pissed off. I think I hit it too hard or something, but anyway, it was awesome. Tokyo Spa is HIGHLY recommended by me!

Prototype
09-16-03, 22:58
I've visited Miko before and she ranks pretty high in looks and performance. I've been to Tokyo several times and I would recommend you check out Yoko's as well...I didn't think it got any better than Tokyo spa...but Yoko's ranked right up there.

PeterUp
09-22-03, 19:46
Greetings!

I went to the Tokyo last week and saw Miko. Wow is all I can say VERY round full B size breasts. Beautiful and fun to be with. 60 for the massage and 100 for the tip.

Gave great table showe spending at least 15 - 20 minutes working on my tool and ass. She was very attentive toi cleaning everything on me and her. She rinsed her mouth and womanly area and had me rinse mine.

Got back to room and paid tip, spent a long time with her giving me the best french lessons ever and allowing me to do that to her. We then played in all positions imaginable, with her being vocally appreciative. Popped and afterwards got the greatest body massage, was given the full hour.

Miko rates as the following:

Looks: 8
Skill: 8
Enthusiasm: 9

Just a Dude
09-22-03, 23:53
I went to Yoko Spa last week. I have been going there for a few months but this was the first time I remember the door being opened. Kinda freaked me out. Usually you have to ring the bell to get in. It was $70 for an hour and I had a girl named Mimi. I had had her before and for some reason she seemed to remember me. She has a nice face and a pretty decent body, just a little round in some areas you just as soon weren’t as round. But she has a great attitude and dare I say, she seems to enjoy her job? However, the shower was average, I have had better at Yoko and other places. The massage was quick, which in a way is okay, because she got down to business quickly and didn’t disappoint. After the fireworks ended she finished up with a little more massaging and sent me on my way. $100 tip.

I have yet to visit Tokyo; I hope to do that in the next week or so.

Crazy Dick
09-24-03, 23:20
Just a Dude,

You are a kind man!! Last Friday (9/19) around noon I visited Yoko and spent some time with Mimi. To say that Mimi has a "pretty decent body," is going overboard. You should get out a little more. For a Korean woman she is fat. This comes from a person who has only been with oriental women for the 15+ years. I do agree that she has a great attitude, and tried to please. She did do something that I have never had at an AMP. After the clean-up, she gave me a facial masssage (yes on my real face). All in all I would say the visit was below average. But as they say YMMV.

Crazy Dick

York
09-25-03, 17:19
Yeah, Mimi is chunky and for a Korean is FAT with heavy thighs.

I saw her at another place.

She has a great smile, THAT's IT!!!

Wouldn't let you work on her tits long, they are sore she says.

Does a fast CBJ, I mean FAST.

Then tries to get you inside and get you off real quick so
she can be done and then smiles real nice.

Stay away from that **t*h!!

Sam
10-17-03, 00:42
Koko at Tokyo was there Thurs night. Great body....implants not noticable...and face. She had a ball.....I mean she had me by the balls....I mean I was glad she wasn't a cannibal. Great time.

York
10-30-03, 19:11
Any new recommendations and details of gals from
Tokyo, Lily or Yoko?

Just a Dude
10-30-03, 23:52
I was at Yoko earlier this week. Looks like a few new girls there. Amy was my service provider – and yes, she does have better body than Mimi. The shower was just average and the massage was a bit brief. But she got down to business quickly and follow up with more of a massage at the end. Overall, not a bad experience.

Harry Houdini
11-05-03, 21:17
So far this week I've been to Yoko and Lily.

I had Mimi at Yoko, which was so-so, and Ruby at Lily and she was great.

Can someone tell me the address of Tokyo? I want to see what Tokyo is like before the weekend gets here.

Man this hobby is too addictive. Also, are there any other good places in York?

Sam
11-07-03, 04:01
Tokyo is on Louks Rd. (Rt 30) near George St. Second Fl at end of brick office like building. If you are headed south and you pass Hooters you have gone too far. Make U-turn at light where Burger King is and go a block North.

Gentlemen's Lounge can be found in phone book. Unless you are willing to put out 4 cookies you won't get more than a HJ.

There are a couple of independent providers in the area as well.

PeterUp
11-07-03, 17:12
Greetings,

Does anyone know if any of the AMP's in York are 24 hours?

Peter

Kangster
11-29-03, 12:15
Long time viewer, first time poster.

What the hell happened to Yoko? It has been along time favorite of mine, no where else has the house mother been such a piece of ass. (For those of you that don't know the place has plywood in the windows, scorch marks around them, and a sign on the door saying something about a fire closing the building, didn't want to stand around too long and read). If anyone knows more, like are they open somewhere else let me know. Also someone please check out Daydream Spa, it is too close to home for me, but I am very interested to know.

Thanks

York
12-01-03, 17:12
Coco at Tokyo Spa.

Anyone see Coco at Tokyo? Any review? Good, bad, so-so?

Crazy Dick
12-02-03, 20:45
Hi Kangster or anyone else that can help.

Is Daydream Spa the one right on I83 at exit 34? About a month ago I was going from Baltimore to Harrisburg and saw a big sign that said "Massage Now Open." There was a decent looking blond on the deck. At least she looked decent going 65 MPH.

If this isn't Daydream Spa does anyone have info on the massage place at exit 34.

FYI there is a review on Daydream Spa on GR.

Thanks in advance,

Crazy Dick

Kangster
12-05-03, 12:02
Crazy,

Daydream is off of the East Prospect/Mt. Rose Exit of I83, not sure of the number, but it is not 30 something, more like 14 something. What is GR, could this be another site I know nothing about? Wow, isn't the web great.

Travling Cynic
12-05-03, 20:17
In York on business last week and decided to take your recomendations and visit the Tokyo Spa. Paid 60 for the full hour and 100 for the tip. I was with a girl named Bebe. She was a knockout. About 5'3, C-cup with headlight on highbeam. Small round ass and partially shaved bush.

Started out with the table shower where no part was left out. Returned where mutual french was discussed followed by several different positions. After completion, a cleanup followed by a massage. Got the full hour. Had a great time. Will be a regular visitor when in the area.

TC

Paland
12-06-03, 18:00
"Daydream is off of the East Prospect/Mt. Rose Exit of I83, not sure of the number, but it is not 30 something, more like 14 something. "

It's Route 124, this is the exit just south of Market Street and I 83.

I haven't done any of the local AMP's for over a year but maybe I should be trying Tokyo after reading the travling man's report. Always was my favorite.

I was out and about this afternoon, drove by Princess and Duke. Saw 1 decent working girl. Didn't have the time to stop. Maybe next time.

Paland
12-16-03, 18:48
By KARA D. EBERLE
Daily Record staff
Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Five people were arrested by York Police during a prostitution sweep Wednesday near Princess and Queen streets in York.
Those arrested, and charges against them, were:

· Tanya Barnhart, 20, who has no permanent address, prostitution for allegedly soliciting an undercover police officer;

· Angela Foose, 19, of the 200 block of Governers Park Road, Bellefonte, prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia;

· Rosemary Lyles, 44, of the 400 block of East Market Street, York, prostitution;

· Justin Delauder, 23, of the 2900 block of West Market Street, West Manchester Township, possession with intent to deliver cocaine.

Seems like some of York's finest is treating some of my girl friends to room and board for the holidays. lol

The fifth person was a minor.

Prototype
01-05-04, 08:49
Any new info guys...new experiences...I went to Tokyo and saw Coco...she was cute and friendly but I don't think I will want to see her again. Anyone know anything about Yoko's....what happened there? How about Lily's...any recommendations on girls there?

Sam
01-06-04, 11:27
You gotta love it when they post the names and addresses of the girls. (not for their sake of course).

It reminds me of the old story of a man who went into the confessional booth and said, "I had sex with a woman who was not my wife."

The priest said, "Was it Mary O'Conner?" The man replied, "No"....etc. After listing several names the priest declared, "Well if you won't tell me her name, I can't forgive you."

The man left, saw his buddies outside, and said, "Well I didn't get forgiven, but I've got 5 new prospects."

Crazy Dick
01-15-04, 20:23
2 Small things,

Previously I asked about a Massage joint around exit 33. There have been a couple of post on WSG in the Hburg section on the place. - Looks like save your money time.

Last Friday I had to visit Hburg and stoped by Tokyo in York. I called ahead of time and asked if Coco was working. She was and I was there in about 10 min. It was around 11AM and cold outside. This is the 2nd time I have seen Coco. She is ~25, 5'4, and about 115 lbs. She has a very nice body, face is cute. She remembered me and greeted me with a very nice "High." TS was average, but everything else was above average. This lady loves DATY. All in all a very good experience. I only make the trip north from Baltimore about every 6 weeks. I will make it a habit to see if Coco is working.

As always, YMMV!

Crazy Dick

Jimmy Smits
01-16-04, 16:31
DATY = ?? What does that mean?

Hi,

I see this question in the Forum ocassionally, so I have to ask: In your browser, can you see the link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page? Apparently there must be some problem with the visibility of this link in some browsers, so any feedback you could give me would help me identify the specific problem.

jackson@wsgforum.com

Thanks,

Jackson

Prototype
01-21-04, 00:56
Visited Lily's spa this past weekend. Very nice place...good replacement for the boarded up Yoko's. The mamasan spoke very good english and lead me to a room with a heart shaped jaccuzi(which I didn't get to use...oh well) Same fees as any other spa...couple mins and Suji comes in...WOW...very nice. Said she used to work in a D.C. spa and this was her first day(whatever, I don't care). The table shower was nice, could have used more attention to certain areas. The massage was kind of lengthly as she took her time with everything she did but it was actually a good massage. Then CBJ with attention to all parts down below and FS in all various positions. I give Suji a 9 or 10 in looks(face and body)very flat stomach, nice B chest, very pretty. Perfect in my eyes. English was alright...a little hard to pick out some words. I will definitely be visiting Lily's again...it was quite busy when I arrived. I was the only car there to begin with...while in the shower I heard the doorbell ring at least three times...even heard the mamasan direct one fella to the upstairs room...wonder if there's a heart shaped jaccuzi in all the rooms?

Paland
01-27-04, 18:39
Had some free time on my hands today and have not a AMP fan lately but went to Tokyo which in the past has been the best bet in the area for me. Met at the door by Connie (sp) and led to a back room. Did the 45 minutes for 3 jacksons, undressed and put the towel around my waist and within 1 minute Connie was back to lead me an above average TS. Back to the room, I lay $ on the table next to the bed. She asked if I wanted medium rub, I told her firm to hard. Good massage, highly recommend. I am still on my stomach, she gets naked and climbs back on the table. Normally I wouldn't post about an AMP experience but we have all had the body rub, well I felt her nipples running over the bottom of my feet, over and over, then all the way up to my neck then back down again not missing ANY sensitive areas. She turns me over, rubs more tits over my front. Then turns away with her head and starts working on my friend Jimmy with her butt hovering over my face. Well there are times that I am a little slow to catch on but not today. Just grabbed those firm, small girlish hips of hers and pulled her pussy to my face. Whoa. From there it just got better. Did FS in 6 positions before Jimmy erupted in his hat.

Connie is Korean, been here for several months so she says. 5' at most, 100 # with C+ naturals. Face 6, body a real world 8 and a solid 8 for service.

PeterUp
02-02-04, 20:42
Well I had some free time to head out to the new massage parlor off the Yocumtown exit on I83. Well the door fee was $65 dollars and they said normal tip was the price of the massage. All I got for that was to see my attendant nude. I was only allowed to touch between her breasts and the butt. The massage was ok, but don't expect anything more.

Be Safe,

Peter

Prototype
02-23-04, 06:50
Saw a new massage place right off I83...well...new to me at least. I didn't see a name but it had a big banner on the outside of it saying it was a massage place. It was in between york and harrisburg, I don't know what town or exit. I think it was a purple house right next to the highway. Anyone have any info on this place?

Also, went to Lily's again a couple weeks ago and saw Nikki this time. Everything was great and she was as good looking as any other I've seen. Only thing I didn't like is I had to wait a while because the place seemed to be packed. Does anyone know whatever happened to Yoko spa?

Sam
02-23-04, 19:58
Massage at Exit 33 on I-83 next to Henry's Truckstop.

I figure that one of us had better take a hit and make sure that we aren't missing something. So I did. And I did take a hit.
I opted for the 1/2 hour $65 massage. Was told to leave tip on table before massage started. I left $100. The girl was about a 7-8. But all I got was bare breasts and was only able to fondle above the waist.

Gents, they advertise a theraputic massage and that is what you get. At least she was good at that.

Baldy Moore
02-25-04, 12:16
Owing to a bad experience the other night in Baltimore. (Check the Baltimore section for details) I decided to have a good experience and go to Lily's in York.

Not a long drive, about equitable to the DC spas without the parking problem, I trekked up 83 and had no problem finding Lily's. Although I did make a stop at the 'Oriental Spa' right off the exit until I realized it wasn't Lilys. Does this place (next to the pizza place) provide the same services?

Anyway, buzzed in and mamasan asked me to wait. She said it should be 15-20 minutes. Well, I didn't make the drive for nothing so I asked if Nikki was working. She told me 'Mikki' (spelling changed on purpose) was working and that she would make sure I got her. Not knowing if this was the same person or if I had read the name wrong I decided to hope for the best.

Well, she was the best. I did happen on the other 2 later and Mikki was definitely the best looking of the 3 girls working this night.

Standard fee and tip except I stayed for an hour. TS was nice and Mikki was friendly. We proceeded back to the room and a mediocre massage without oil which seemed more irritating. The massage having been endured it was time for the flip and fireworks.

She has very passable if not real B's with nice nipples. Her ass is a little flat (I prefer fuller) but she is well proportioned and very sexy and playful.

She gave up the CBJ and I swung her around for some 69 which she quickly turned in DATY on her back. We then proceeded to mish and the finish. I should have asked her for a warm cloth (she didn't go get one) but was satisfied anyway and would definitely see her again.

As I was getting dressed she taught me how to say 'Will you marry me?' in Korean. I laughed because I'm sure she jokes that to way everyone.

All in all a good experience and one which I look forward to repeating in the near future.

Be safe.

Jimmy Smits
02-27-04, 19:27
Oriental Spa next to the pizza shop.

Yes it has the same services. I had a dream there earlier this week with Michelle. She is Korean but grew up in the US. She was amazing! One of the AMP experiences I have ever had. She took care of me once during the TS (not a common experience for me), then she gave me a great massage, lots of touching and kissing, multiple positions and a nice warm rag and cuddling afterwards. It was $70 for the full hour and I tipped her $110. It was well worth it. She will only be there until the end of March. She said she used to work in DC for a short period of time.

AN Henry
03-03-04, 13:39
I'm Visiting Philly on Friday from NY, I wanted to If the Oriental Spa Jimmy mentions close by Philly? Are there any SW in York?

Do the MP's offer FS?How much more$$?

Muff Scout
03-15-04, 23:42
Hey Guys,

Usually monger in and around Baltimore, but looking for more variety. Is Daydreams an amp or does it have american girls?

Thanks for the help.

Muff Scout

ChicaLover
03-27-04, 22:35
I went for a ride up Queen and Princess on Friday. There was a fairly tall (5'10") blonde out. She was slightly worn looking but friendly enough and obviously dating. She was hanging for a bit with an even chunkier friend with very short blonde hair near the corner store.
I thought I saw a kind of skinny white girl with dark brown hair and even a latina woman wearing a dress who seemed to hang out only in her doorway......?
Any info you guys might have on the above would be cool. Feel free to msg me if you want. I don't usually post in here but do on other boards.
E Coast

LexLuther
04-11-04, 17:23
Jimmy Smits,

Please check your PM's.

LexLuther

Member #1229
04-20-04, 09:01
Dudes, need some help here.

I know a girl here that works at Tranquility Spa here in York. Her name is Maria, a Hispanic girl that's absolutely gorgeous and gives the best GFE EVER. Just awesome.

Problem is, she's leaving to move to Florida tomorrow - that is, unless she changes her mind. She seems to be on the fence about going, and I'm sure if she gets a lot of new, great customers here, she'll think long and hard about leaving. Get my drift?

If you go see her, tell her the black guy from Harrisburg sent you. I was to see her today, but I'm probably gonna be tied up with work all day. She's working there today from 10am to 5pm - she worked Tuesdays and Thursdays those hours. The prices there are a little high - $80 for 45 minutes and then she needs a $200 tip for FS, and so far, she looks like the only one there worth it. PLEASE, if you can spare the time and money today, go see her! She'll make it worth your while!

Also, when you go, tell her she should stay. She wouldn't want to lose all this new business, would she? Thanks guys. The number to Tranquility is (717) 848-3831.

Southpaw
05-09-04, 02:25
Is anybody getting any street action these days? Any hot chicks in the MP's? I like them 35 and up for that!

York
05-09-04, 10:02
Regarding Tokyo Spa in York.

Saw two girls at this spa about a month ago, one named Sung
and the other Bebe. Sung about middle weight, shoulder length
hair, good attitude, not super but good. The other was Bebe.
Thinner, slightly funny looking face, but bad attititude.

Wish Coco or Ivy were back.

Anyway, mamasan said over the phone that both are gone; "new girl now".

Anybody see the new girl(s)?

Can you give a description and recommendation?

Anyone really outstanding right now at Lily Spa?

Oldtime Monger
05-15-04, 19:44
Went to Tokyo Spa, Loucks Plaza in York on Friday night. Met at the door by "Hanna", a tall, thin. twentysomething Korean beauty with shoulder length black hair. Her body was good but, her tits were surgically enhanced. $60 for an hour. Nice body shampoo with her using her hand to do the scrubbing instead of sponge. The massage was Ok; she did the "walk on the back" thing. After the massage was over, Hanna asked if I wanted everything? I replied "yes", of course. She did not ask for money up front which was nice. She started taking off her top and then pulled off her pants. She immediately joked about her partially shaved bush. She pulled out a condom seemingly out of thin air and then expertly worked my magic wand. She really gave a great BJ with lots of licks all over. We then got down to business with her lying on her back with her legs spread wide and me entering her from a standing position just off the bed. She groaned and moaned and then after several, well-spent minutes I was done. A clean up afterwards and I was on my way back to my hotel, a very satisfied customer. My gratitute was exhibited by a C Note which she was very happy with. Hanna is a very sweet and attractive young Korean who speaks English well and really seems to enjoy giving pleasure. Highly recommended.

OTM

Crazy Dick
05-20-04, 22:44
York you wrote "Wish Coco or Ivy were back"

I can't help you with Ivy. But, I seem to have good luck with Coco's. I only get to York about once every 6 weeks. I had the pleasure of seeing Coco at Tokyo 3 times. She may not have a great face, she has a great attitude and very nice body.

Today I went to a new AMP (new to me) in DC. Asked who was working, manager told me Coco, and I said why not. It was Coco from Tokyo. I was greated like a long lost lover. It was great. If you want to know where she is working send me a PM.

Crazy Dick

Southpaw
05-26-04, 00:38
Just wondering if anybody has tried Cascades or Gentlemen's Lounge lately? I used to do the Lounge years ago and never have tried Cascades.

When I was into the hobby bigtime back some 10 years ago, I used to visit the MP that was right on 462 in Wrightsville all the time. Those were the days. All of those chicks were hot! I even had a mother-daughter double there :) Shame that closed. Wish I had kept in touch with where those girls went.

I may try Lily's or Oriental, but I tend to be partial to American women. Not that I don't like Asians though :)

Paland
05-26-04, 21:18
Southpaw, I am not familiar with Gentlemans or Cascades. I am probably dating myself as I have been in the York area only around 5 years. What and where are they?

Heads up on South Princes street, a black shemale doing business, she/he came from the Chicago area, so a friend tells me that he saw she/he several weeks ago.

Southpaw
05-26-04, 21:46
Cascades is a MP on West Market St. and Gentlemen's Lounge is an MP on North George. They are listed in the white pages only.

Gentlemen's Lounge is almost all white girls last time I was in there, which was over 5 years ago easily, but they had a few nice ones.

As for the shemale, I know of one that has operated in that area for 10 years if not longer. I used to see her in a speakeasy I used to go to in my younger days. If you are into that kind of thing, STAY AWAY from that one! You will likely get ripped off for crack money.

Dez Rodman
05-31-04, 15:57
Visited Tokyo last week. Met by Mamasan. Paid the normal 3 Jacksons for the hour. Had to wait 15 mins as I believe they were quite busy. I was serenaded by the moans of a girl in the next room who sounded like she was getting absolutely drilled. Finally, in walks Hanna. She spoke decent english, told me she had recently moved down to York from New York City. 6-looks, 8-body, 8-attitude.

Was led to TS which was average but adequate. She allowed my hands to roam freely during the entire TS. Back to room where she surprised me with a baby powder massage. Very light and very sensual. She asked me if I wanted everything, and I said yes. I laid 5 Jacksons on the table and she smiled and immediately started stroking my Johnson. I asked her to lay down and I began sucking on her fake titties. She was very soft and smelled wonderful. As I was massaging her ear with my tongue she whispered that she wanted me to fuck her. She put on a condom followed by CBJ for about 2 minutes. Various positions followed by some cuddling for 5 mins. or so.

All in all, a good experience. I will go back to Tokyo again.

Baretta Ri
06-02-04, 19:49
Hey all,

Gonna be visiting the Harrisburg area this summer and looking forward to taking in the sights. I've been told York is the best bet for a relaxing massage. I have read about Tokyo, but does anybody know if there are any non-asian facilities in business? Last report looks like dated info for Gentlemen's and Cascades.

Thanks

Southpaw
06-02-04, 23:51
Baretta,

Those two places are still around, but I guess nobody who posts has been there lately. I'll put those places on my "to do" list for this summer though so I can update. Sorry it won't help you out though.

Southpaw
06-05-04, 01:10
Also on the 11 p.m. news Friday night on WGAL-TV 8:

6 Women Charged With Prostitution In York

POSTED: 10:24 pm EDT June 4, 2004
UPDATED: 10:29 pm EDT June 4, 2004

YORK, Pa. -- In York, six women were arrested on prostitution charges following a three-month undercover investigation.

During that time, Springettsbury and York Township police visited two health spas: The Oriental Health Spa on South Queen Street, the YS Wellness Center and the Daydreams Spa on East Prospect Road.

At each location, undercover officers were offered sex for money.

Princeton73
06-05-04, 11:03
AMP bust in york

http://ydr.com/story/local/27641/

The spas mentioned are Oriental, Daydreams, YS Wellness.

This could have a "chilling effect" on other AMPs & on future business.

Paland
06-05-04, 17:27
Hey Southpaw, take one for the team here and check out those two sites for us.

On the busts, please note that the LE were receiving complaints from neighbors, that's why they took action. That is something we all should remember in our cruising for pussy and I don't think some of the other amp's need worry if they keep the low profile.

All is well in PA land.

Gpiper
06-09-04, 15:00
Hey Paland:
I doubt he'll take 1 for the team. This was a well known fact on the Fort Lauderdale, FL board last month when he had a major fit after my self and a few other Senior members wouldn't provide the newbie with any sw phone#'s because he was only lurking!

Paland
06-09-04, 21:10
Gpiper, thanks for chiming in. How goes it in Ft. L.? You know, when a newbie wants some respect he needs to earn a few stripes. Sometimes that includes taking one for the team. We'll see what Northfoot does with this.

On the flip side here the local paper has had on article a day on the bust of the 3 mp's here in York. One of them vigorously claims they are a true massage therapy salon. The good news is that the good amp's in York are still in operation probably because they are low key and in a less sensative areas.

Gpiper
06-10-04, 19:31
Paland:
It was good exchanging with you on this board! If you're ever traveling to South Florida, NYC or SD in the DR let me know. I have a black book full of contact 411 on hot escorts, sw's, and strippers!

Southpaw
06-12-04, 01:17
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Gpiper
06-17-04, 20:36
Paland:
Thanks for the PM and your support! I'm glad to help with the #'s. Unfortunately, Lefty seems to be on the edge like some Psyber Psycho! I have never even PM'd the guy and he is now sending me obscenity laced PM's. He's now even bashing you on the board for no good reason. Well, I've reported his angry PM's and posts to Jackson. Hopefully he'll either conform to WSG standards soon or be vanquished to the Banned Users Hall of Shame.

York
06-20-04, 21:12
Tokyo Spa and Lily Spa - York Pa.

Paid a visit to Tokyo, then to Lily Sunday morning; both were
closed and locked; no sign of life.

They must have fallen victim to raids.

Any info from you folks in York? Newspaper articles?

Merriguo
06-21-04, 08:52
Tokyo probably doesn't open until the afternoon.

Prototype
06-23-04, 07:21
Oriental Health Spa was busted?!? I visited there several weeks ago(maybe longer) and had a great experience with Sonya. She was a little older looking in the face but pretty with nice big fake tits and friendly as could be. TS was nice, massage was actually good, and FS was offered. She started with a little BBBJ action to my surprise. At all the spas I've been to never have I gotten any kind of BB action and never would have expected too. So it was a nice bonus. Got down to business, different positions but she would not get on top...oh well. So all in all it was a good experience, would probably want to see who else worked there...but doesn't look like I'll get the chance now.

As for Tokyo Spa, they have been around for a while it seems...and everytime you hear about raids...Tokyo stays open...hmmm, what's up with that? But I'm not complaining.

York
06-26-04, 10:51
Tokyo and Lily Spas:

As I posted earlier, I stopped in last Sunday morning around 11 AM. They open at 10 AM; there was no sign of life, all locked up.

I phoned both places multiple times this week; no reply.

Were they raided or did they close due to the fact that Oriental
and another spa were raided and closed?

I would like to know.

Prototype
06-30-04, 07:22
Anyone else know anything more about the York Spa's? Not worth the somewhat long drive for me if all the AMPs are closed.

Sam
06-30-04, 09:28
Gentlemen's Lounge is open. Rates are $2 per minute, beginning at 1/2 hour and jumping by 15 minute increments. Tip is supposed to match the management's take for a sensual massage. But lay 2 big ones on the table and your dreams get fulfilled. Play your cards right, be nice and maybe multiple pops are in the cards. However, at those prices, an indpendent is cheaper, and better.

Paland
06-30-04, 15:43
Tokyo and Lily's Spa, I too have called several times yesterday and this afternoon. No answer. Noticed in local paper this morning that Tokyo had an ad, first one in a while.

Why would you they run an ad if not open. WTF

Mikey Baby
06-30-04, 17:24
Do you know of any independents in the York area. I would even go to H-burg or Lancaster if need be. Always looking for a good time when I am in the area.

Thanks!

Sam
07-01-04, 09:01
I stopped by yesterday evening - Tokyo was closed. Certainly that doesn't mean they didn't reopen today. Someone in the area, take a look.

York
07-02-04, 10:56
Both Tokyo and Lily are closed; and no one answers the phones.

Anyone know if they were raided or did they self close because Oriental was raided?

Paland
07-02-04, 14:51
There haven't been any articles in the local rag on Lily or Tokyo unlike several others that I posted last month. I go past these two places several times a week and will report when I see them back open.

Can't believe they will stay closed. IMHO

Bubb an Banks
07-10-04, 00:17
Anyone know what happened to Jenny or Ruby from Lilly's? Saw them a few times before all this fiasco and really enjoyed my time with them. Especially Jenny.

I pass through here every now and then. Now where do I go?

Prototype
07-21-04, 07:14
Any new news from the York AMP's? Opened or closed?

Android67
08-06-04, 18:52
Tokyo Spa is open. Last night had Kay, chubby, upper 30's, decent English, sorta plain looking. Usual .6 house fee/$ tip for FS; OK TS followed by lackluster massage, then HJ & CBJ & finish CG. Not terrible, but won't repeat. There was another girl there, should have asked for lineup.

Harry Houdini
08-06-04, 21:06
They are all open again. I visited Lily and Tokyo this week. Tokyo has gone down hil with the girls though. I also saw the open sign up at Oriental.

So I guess they worked out their LE problems.

Const Worker
08-13-04, 06:47
Well Fellas all is alive and well at Lillys again, spent some time with Ruby. No disapointments, she said she was on vacation. Thats funny, I never knew these girls to taka a day off much less a month. I had seen Apple spa just before Lillys any info.?

Thrills
08-14-04, 20:42
Could someone give me directions or the address of Tranquility Spa in York.

Southpaw
08-22-04, 18:52
Tranquility Spa is at 428 North George Street. Not too far off Route 30. Make a left off 30 and it should be two or three lights down on the left. Ask for a lineup and fill me in on who is hot and not :)

Schlitz
08-23-04, 08:22
What are the rates at Tranquility Spa? Are the girls all American? How much should I bring for tipping?

Southpaw
08-23-04, 20:41
Rates are about $2 per minute (see Sam's post from 6-30 below. Gentleman's Lounge and Tranquility Spa are the same place I believe) and I have never seen anything BUT American girls working there.

If anybody checks it out in the near future, get a lineup and fill us in on who the hotties are there! I'll try to get there myself ASAP.

Southpaw
08-23-04, 23:11
SW scene has been kind of limited the past few times I've checked. Met up with a skinny crackho named Star who was pretty hot. She was behind on her rent at the motel in the East end, so I offered to settle her bill in exchange for a night of hardcore sex. She agreed and it was worth it. I helped her take a nice, hot shower and watched her shave her pussy before we settled into some fucking, sucking and cumming :) She told me she is out on Queen in the mornings often.

Also got a BBBJ and some hand action from a Dominican named Jahida. She is a cute, 25-year-old with a hot body and a nice, hairy pussy. She was either tired or a little strung out, but worth a pickup.

I miss Tina. She was a kinda chubby blonde who drove a van and was from Red Lion I think. Anybody seen her or know her? Been several months now.

I haven't seen Carissa out in a while either. She was a young, skinny one from up around Hazelton or somewhere. Ran into her a few times but not since she took me to her mom's place and mom offered to do me as well. took a raincheck on mom, but I know where she is located and may stop back sometime :)

I haven't seen a skinny short-haired blonde named Missy since last summer. She was tall with no tits but good at fucking and sucking. We went to high school together.

The overall SW scene is pretty much lame at the moment though in my book. As always, beware of the scammers and ripoff artists :)

If you are into trannys, I've seen one or two out as well. Enjoy.

Cumgun
08-25-04, 09:27
Tranquility on George? Was that Gentlemans a few years back?

Gpiper
08-26-04, 18:44
Condoning transexuality is against the rules of the forum, rookie!

Southpaw
08-26-04, 20:33
You are correct - Tranquility Spa used to be Gentleman's Lounge.

Southpaw
08-28-04, 15:38
Hooked up with a buck-toothed, nice-titted black girl named Pat. I think she came out of the Legion on Princess St. and I picked her up off a front porch step nearby. She brought along an older woman who kinda acted as a lookout in the front seat while we climbed in the back.

Pat did an awesome job of sucking me off and was so horny at one point she leaned back, grabbed my head and jammed it into her wet pussy!

She lives on Broad St. so you might see her out there also.

Southpaw
08-29-04, 22:37
Has anybody been to the YS Wellness MP since it was busted earlier this year? Just wondering if they are still doing at least hand release or not.

Paland
08-30-04, 23:05
Sniff sniff, smelling like bacon here.

Southpaw
08-30-04, 23:53
Paland, you just smell.

Southpaw
08-31-04, 00:14
BTW Paland, when you gonna take one for the team? I see nothing relevant from you on the York board in at least two months.

First you and Gpiper bust my balls about taking one for the team and when I report on doing so, you come up with some other BS. What exactly is your problem?

I am happy to contribute my years of mongering skills, knowledge and conquests to anybody who wishes to recieve it. I know more ****** in York County than anybody else I ever met.

If you just plain don't like what I type, then that's your right. Ignore me and move on.

I love people like you who really don't know the scene. Do you think the York City cops have nothing better to do than to post on here in the hopes of luring you out?? LOL Try getting out on a Friday or Saturday night my friend. They don't need any more cars looping the walk. There are plenty.

Maybe the pork you smell is coming from you? Hmmmmm.

Southpaw
09-04-04, 23:36
Hooked up with a tall, 30-something blonde named Danielle tonight downtown. Flat chested with a shaved pussy, she sucked my cock and masterbated herself while we sat in the driveway of the house she rents. It was a relaxed and not hurried affair. I don't think she is out often. I had never spotted her before.

Got her # and plan on meeting again soon as she brought up that she loves being fucked in the ass and I can come do it at her place as her roomate works night shift during the week.

Tony Terrific
09-10-04, 14:47
Damn Southpaw,

I hope that you can share this with your fellow mogers. If you feel you can share backdoor me the number
& thank you for sharing.

How long have you been in York?

Southpaw
09-11-04, 16:25
Tony,

I will ask her next time I date her if it is okay to share the #. I would never do so unless I have permission from the girl. I may try to get some photos of my dates as well in the future. We are in the digital age after all :)

I've been in York County for over 30 years and have used the services of several hundred women - on the street and off, paid and not - in that time.

Harry Houdini
09-15-04, 08:59
Checked out Oasis Spa(Formerly Oriental Spa). Saw Candi and had a good time. Same rates/services as Lily.

A good alternative since Tokyo is going downhill.

MikedD
09-17-04, 17:48
I have been to both Lilly's and the spa down the street from it and enjoyed them both. But I can't remember which one of them has the room or rooms with the hot tub in it. Just wondering if anyone whoever went used the hot tub. Could you please tell me which AMP has the hot tub and if you ever used it with one of the women. If so, how was it? Did they charge extra?

Thanks for any info. Be safe.

Schlitz
09-20-04, 21:41
Lillys has the hot tub. Its 10 extra basically your in the tub and thats it

Hans From PA
09-24-04, 19:36
Took a trip out to York on Tuesday night and visited Lily's.

Met at the door by mamasan and took me to a room. Minutes later, greeted by Ruby. From some of the other posts here, appears she has been there for awhile.

She asked me if I wanted a TS, which I said yes to, but had to wait as it was being used. Started off w/a half decent massage, then off we went.

Very nice TS, with much attention payed to the proper areas before taking me back to the room and finishing the massage. The flip was done and for a nominal fee, got some decent hand action followed up by a cbj.

All in all, had a great time and will repeat...

I love when they tie your shoes for you. She even walked me outside to my vehicle.

Bubb an Banks
09-25-04, 00:59
Never had the hot tub experience at Lily's, although it does sound interesting.

Visited Lily's a few days ago and say Ruby. Haven't been here in a while, just happened to be in town.

Anyways, I saw her before, and not much has changed. Not a bad girl, but I was looking to see if any of the former employees were back, but she was the only one available.

Had a nice time with her. I don't think youl'll be disappointed.

Paland
09-28-04, 08:36
An article in the local paper today. Any one know which streets that the stings took place?

VICE SWEEP

Seven women face charges

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Police nabbed seven York County women Sept. 23 and charged them all with prostitution and three of them with drug offenses.
Placed in York County Prison in lieu of bail were:

· Tonia Taylor, also known as Tanya Tyler, 38, of 39 E. College Ave., charged with prostitution.

· Kelly Healey, 38, of 312 W. North St., charged with prostitution.

· Leskeshia Mitchell, 23, of 135 E. Princess St., charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

· Miosotis Correa, also known as Jannette Cruz-Rivera, 22, of 241 Liberty Court, charged with prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and false reports.

· Aida Barnes, 39, of 262 E. King St., charged with prostitution.

· Carissa Kmetz, 21, of 212 S. Pine St., charged with prostitution.

· Stacy Arnold, 32, of 65 Eisenhower Drive, charged with prostitution and possession of cocaine

Southpaw
09-28-04, 18:04
No, but I've had Carissa a few times before and normally found her on Princess St. by the Legion.

Hans From PA
09-28-04, 18:24
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to this world and was wondering what the "average" $ was for FS in an AMP.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hans

Paland
09-29-04, 20:20
Kind of figured most of the stings were on Princess and sometimes on South George although I have never spotted any on S. George but in the past the paper would list it.

Misty Mounter
09-30-04, 17:50
Checked out Princess & S George last Friday night around 9pm. Didn't find anybody. I get the impression from what I see here and what I have read in the York papers (some time ago) that folks upset about pros on the streets that they can often be found in the MORNINGS? Would appreciate any help as to best times. Also, what are the best areas of Princess? Can anybody suggest a range from 1 cross street to another?

Thanks.

Android67
09-30-04, 19:24
Hans,

The 'normal' rate for an AMP is a house fee of 3 jacksons for an hour (sometimes shorted to 45 min.) and 5 jacks for "everything". Over a decade ago down in Philly, I used to get the same service for 2 and 4, plus an excellent massage. Inflation sucks. My last visit to Tokyo Spa was disappointing -- she got the job done, but the massage wasn't very good, she wasn't very entusiastic, and not that much to look at either. I guess I'll have to try somewhere else next time.

Exacta Picker
10-04-04, 09:07
Took one for the team on Thurs last week. Avoid Tranquility Spa like the plague. $.8 for 45 min. Rushed service, HJ only.

Southpaw
10-09-04, 15:12
Downtown has been all but dead the past two weekends. Absolutely nothing down there.

Southpaw
10-11-04, 22:57
Has anybody been to the Good Natural Spa on West Market I have seen advertised in the morning paper?

Able2
10-15-04, 15:04
I stopped by last week to check it out. The two women I saw were older than I care for so I did not stay. It appeared to be a typical rub and tug sort of place. There was another massage buisness in the same building several years ago that the police closed down.

Southpaw
10-16-04, 20:52
Able2,

Were they asian or american women there? What approximate age were they? Big tits or not?

Paland
10-19-04, 21:00
Just trying out the new format. Works slick.

Pennsyldick

Able2
10-22-04, 15:55
The women I saw were Asian. One was late 40's to mid 50's. She was dressed in a robe so her build was hard to determine but I would guess mid sized. The second women has dressed in street clothes, spoke little to no english and could have been in her 60's. When they get that mature I quite evaluating there looks.

Just a Dude
10-30-04, 17:14
I went to Tokyo last Friday (sorry for the delay, I was out of town). I asked for a lineup and the mamasan said, "Ok, I send best girl." Ummm, just sending one is not a lineup - oh, well. Her name was 'T' she was probably in her late 20's at best, but probably early 30's. Not unattractive, but just sorta average. The table shower was mediocre and rushed even though it seemed to be pretty quiet at that time. The massage, or what amounted to a massage, was forgettable. The main event did increase the overall score for the visit, but not enough to want to request her again. Although she did warm up afterwards and promised we would do it in the chair next time - which did peak my interest. At one point she had me lean up against the edge of the table while she was on her knees between my legs. A first for me at an AMP and I have to say I was a fan of that posture.

GuyFromScpa
11-01-04, 22:33
I ran across a BSW on Queen near King. Age unknown. Wore safety glasses. Name was Melissa. My friend Jackson encouraged her to speak good French. She swallowed up all I had to offer in return. She absorb it all.

Nice girl - seemed clean, not nervous or wired up.

Just a Dude
11-11-04, 22:29
I went to Tokyo about two weeks ago and had L***. She is very tall and skinny and smelled oh so good. I was wondering if anyone else had had her before. She seemed very shy and bashful, not something you normally see from a professional in this industry. It was intriguing and I was wondering if it was just me.

Auburn
11-13-04, 22:38
I was cruisin through York on my way back from Baltimore. Got off on 74 North and took a trip through town.

Saw 2 BSW both were about a 2. Also saw a WSW who had to be about 60.

Nothing else out. Perhaps it was too early in the evening.

Misty Mounter
11-18-04, 12:03
Visited Oasis for the first time and enjoyed myself more than expected. My only prior AMP visits were to Lilly, which left me unimpressed.

Spent .7 for the hour with Vivian. Mid 30s, good english, attractive. Sauna was Ok. TS sensual & relaxing. Lots of warm water poured over me, as opossed to Lilly where the TS is literally a hose down. Massage was OK.

When I finally got round to revealing Vivian's breasts she let me enjoy them a bit before offering HJ. I suggested that I was hoping for other things, at which point she excused herself for a few moments. Upon returning she got completely undressed and sat up with her breasts in my face and I indulged myself a bit. She began stroking and teasing me. Finally she went down. Pleasantly surprised to be getting a BBBJ. I was contemplating the pleasures to come when something completely unheard of happened. I came in her mouth. Amazing. In 19 years of sexual activity have I ever had an orgasm from oral. I would have warned her it was approaching if I thought it were even possible. She gently cleaned it off with her mouth and tongue. Didn't bat an eyelash if she didn't want that to happen

All told it was a wonderful agony. Wonderful to experience something I have only been able to dream of. Agony because it made me want to get between her legs and feel that tight little twat wrapped around me.

She never negotiated a tip. Left that to me. Left .7, which seemed to be satisfactory.

Really enjoyed the climax, but the attention, courtesy and kindness are what will draw me back.

Southpaw
11-27-04, 20:51
Tried out Good Natural Spa this afternoon. Got acquainted with an Asian beauty named Mimi. She was 30ish (my guess) and about 5-foot-5 with a nice C-cup. Paid for an hour and received a wonderful massage. Negotiated for extras and wound up getting a BBBJ and full service with her on top. We banged so hard and loud that her little dog she keeps for company ran up to the door of the room and began scratching and barking :)

Mr Trent
12-02-04, 16:42
Having seen newspaper ads for the grand opening of Japan Spa I thought I'd give it a try. Glad that I did.

Met at the door by June, mid-to-late twenties, 5'5", slender, A-B cup, pretty face, outstanding behind. We established that I was familiar with Asian spas and I was taken off for a great TS with attention to the right areas. After being dried off, I was taken back to the room where more fun was had. Very sensual massage with nipples and tongue, heavy breathing and whispers in my ear. Turned over for more of the same, leisurely CBJ, cuddling and stroking, LFK, June telling me we were going to go slow. I didn't argue. More CBJ, then she climbed aboard for some reverse, we finished in mish with some more LFK. Overall, a great experience. Highly recommended.

Note -- the table shower room had two tables, for those who care about such things. While I was the only client in the room at the time, I guess it's possible that someone could have company while being showered.

$50 for half hour available, I took the $60 hour option. Usual tip for the services.

MikedD
12-07-04, 21:21
I never heard of it. Nor have I seen it in prior posts. Sounds good. Where is it?

Thanks.

Be safe

Mr Trent
12-09-04, 14:17
Japan Spa is at 15 S. Belmont in York, just off Market St. a little west of Route 83. There's parking and an entrance in the rear.

Android67
12-17-04, 01:50
Made the trip to Japan Spa tonight -- drove right by it the first time. For the curious, it's next to the Little Theater of York, on the same street as Memorial Hospital. Plenty of parking and entrance in the back.

Upon entrance, I was met by the 'receptionist' Nancy -- she recognized me, and I remembered her, from several years ago at Tokyo Spa on US30. We chatted briefly, as they were busy just then (about 9 PM). I declined the first woman, Midori, pretty but she looked older and like she'd had a couple kids (large tits, stretch marks on tummy). Nothing wrong with that, but not what I was looking for.

After a short wait, I was introduced to June, and she was just as Mr. Trent described. I found out that she's 23, from Seoul, and been here 6 weeks. The table shower was nice and hot on a chilly night, but was a little slower than I'm used to. Proper attention was paid to the important parts, and I was nicely scrubbed. Did the mouthwash-and-spit-on-floor routine with nasty off-brand Listerine -- I'll stick with minty Scope.

Back to the room, and June began tickling my back, then kissing and suckling my neck and back, working her way down to my ass and legs. She asked me to turn over, and we got right to business. She licked my balls in a deliciously light, feathery way, working her way up the shaft. Cover on for a slurpy BJ, but I was having a tough time keeping wood, partly due to a nasty cramp in my foot. Did a little cowgirl, and briefly DATY'd on her shaved pussy, then June finished me by hand. Washed me up, and THEN began the massage. Next time, I'll make sure I get the massage first to get warmed up a bit (or is it worked up?).

Overall, a nice time: attractive girl, pleasant attitude, so-so massage (got better as it went along), not rushed at all. Will definitely see June again.

GuyFromScpa
12-22-04, 07:19
I just visited last evening and was greeted by Nancy at the door. Very sweet woman. My attendent was June. Wow... great experience. Everything one could expect and more. Take good care of her fellows!