PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CtCowboy
01-11-16, 17:33
Toftt on this 1. She's def legit a bit on the small bbw side nice apple booty and def gives a good BBBJ. Good technique FS is most likely available also, only does car dates.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas/5398273936.html

CTGuy69
01-12-16, 17:36
Toftt on this 1. She's def legit a bit on the small bbw side nice apple booty and def gives a good BBBJ. Good technique FS is most likely available also, only does car dates.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas/5398273936.htmlLink is now dead.

CtCowboy
03-25-16, 16:49
Just curious if anyone has seen a cassie? She hit 1 of my ads but I think I've seen her post as well in eastern, ct.

Big Mac Daddy
03-25-16, 23:33
Just curious if anyone has seen a cassie? She hit 1 of my ads but I think I've seen her post as well in eastern, ct.She posts on CL-Eastern CT periodically. Once in a blue moon, she'll post a partial body and face pic. It was enough so I passed. Didn't view her as particularly appealing at all.

BMD.

Chaz82
05-17-16, 08:19
Anyone seen her.

CtCowboy
06-26-16, 20:08
Anyone seen this 1 yet? She hit one of my ads but also seems to post pretty regularly. Might toftt but considering the fact that BP has been hot lately from an incident a few weeks back not sure I really want to stick my neck out there.

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas/5654914430.html

Chaz82
06-28-16, 03:54
The ad was taken down, do you have details on how it read? You posted asking about a Cassie a while back, if it's the same one out of Norwich she's a very good time. Her numbers start a bit high considering her age and shape in my opinion but good effort and good conversation minus the slight ghetto talk. Now the huge problem, she hmu a few days ago offering a two girl. I told her to send me pics. I'm going to leave it there, and ask if anyone on this board can guess who it was.

Anyone seen this 1 yet? She hit one of my ads but also seems to post pretty regularly. Might toftt but considering the fact that BP has been hot lately from an incident a few weeks back not sure I really want to stick my neck out there.

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas/5654914430.html

CtCowboy
06-28-16, 16:25
The ad was taken down, do you have details on how it read? You posted asking about a Cassie a while back, if it's the same one out of Norwich she's a very good time. Her numbers start a bit high considering her age and shape in my opinion but good effort and good conversation minus the slight ghetto talk. Now the huge problem, she hmu a few days ago offering a two girl. I told her to send me pics. I'm going to leave it there, and ask if anyone on this board can guess who it was.I think it read something like 25 yr old tall brunette nice butt, big boobs, piercings and she's in new london. It had a couple pics of a brunette girl that looked ok a bit thick more like baby fat. Not sure that helps? I'm guessing cassie 2 girl is possibly the other cassie or the stickly blonde.

Chaz82
06-30-16, 03:39
Good guess, the other Cassie. Sad though had a really good time with her, now I'm probably going to have to stay away. I'm drawing a blank on the girl, could be an Italian girl who I haven't seen posy in a while. Funny thing is ran into her less than a week ago at her job. You wouldn't believe where she works. Actually you would, after I verify she's the type a girl I think she is I'll PM. Very attractive and convenient and clean and sane and drug free so I could be wrong about her. Fingers crossed.

I think it read something like 25 yr old tall brunette nice butt, big boobs, piercings and she's in new london. It had a couple pics of a brunette girl that looked ok a bit thick more like baby fat. Not sure that helps? I'm guessing cassie 2 girl is possibly the other cassie or the stickly blonde.

CtCowboy
07-01-16, 16:11

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas/5654914430.htmlShe posted again and I got her pic so has anyone seen her? Says she likes it all and is a freak in the sack LOL.

Chaz82
07-01-16, 20:15
She's real. Finally posting more accurate pics however that one still has her in a good light in my opinion. Cheap and gets the job done I guess. I'll pm you details.

She posted again and I got her pic so has anyone seen her? Says she likes it all and is a freak in the sack LOL.

Chaz82
07-04-16, 15:21
Any reviews? 505 area code. I'm sure some of you perverts in the area are going to recognize her even if you haven't dreamt of her but may I remind you that doesn't mean you need to tell these women the exact site. Feel free to PM me.

LuvEmHott
07-16-16, 14:47
I hit her ad & recv'd this pic, Wants 3. 0 for a visit. Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!

ProvCharlie
11-20-16, 23:51
Met this woman today, met in a Groton notel. Responded to her CL ad. Promised she did and was into it all and at value rates. Her number is 860-865-55 XX. A rip off -- nothing but, offered BBBJ for 50; when I arrive, I hate cum, pre cum -- let me get a condom. Nothing worthwhile there. Just a cheat and liar. Back in July 2016 someone had a similar experience -- Check out the Groton Backpage thread. Steer clear of her guys!! Damage was only a couple Jacksons.

ProvCharlie
01-14-17, 23:12
Anyone ever met this 6 ft tall lady? Please let me know.

Soxfan04
01-15-17, 03:09
Anyone ever met this 6 ft tall lady? Please let me know.Never seen her personally because the reviews on this site that I've seen of her have generally been less than stellar.

CtCowboy
01-16-17, 07:27
Anyone ever met this 6 ft tall lady? Please let me know.Never met her but she used to go by holly hunter was on BP and a dancer at a club out in ne ct. Bad reviews on here and a now defunct site. I would probably just stay away if you do go FYI make sure to pay on the way out not before.

Conn Guy
01-17-17, 08:36
I saw an add on BP and called.

http://connecticut.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wanna-play/13160792

She's about 30 and loves sex. She also seems to be agreeable to anything. BBBJ, Daty and can go in multiple positions for as long as you can. The add says Norwich but she;'s in a motel in Groton. She's thin with small boobs and about 5'8" but is enthusiastic. Damage was 100. She looking for others. I couldn't find any reviews but she doesn't seem to be new to her profession.

TwinSnow99
01-17-17, 15:24
Anyone ever met this 6 ft tall lady? Please let me know.Went to see her for a quickie just to satisfy my curiosity. Was constantly upselling, kind of rude too. Not worth it imo.

ProvCharlie
02-09-17, 09:35
Woman runs an ad -- from this town; anyone ever meet her? Info appreciated. Thanks Charlie.

New One
08-25-17, 23:41
Does anyone have info on a girl Tai that advertised with the above banner?

I would really like to see her as her ad was interesting. But we keep missing each other.

I am starting to wonder if she is real or not.

Any info?

Thanks.

Big Mac Daddy
08-26-17, 09:43
Does anyone have info on a girl Tai that advertised with the above banner?

I would really like to see her as her ad was interesting. But we keep missing each other.

I am starting to wonder if she is real or not.

Any info?

Thanks.I've replied to her ads, sometimes to different ads. She wants a picture from clients as stated in her ads.

When she first started, she sent one which I deleted earlier this year. I wasn't too impressed with her pic, but I am picky with appearances.

She's looking for 220/ hr in the Norwich area. Distance makes me pass on this one.

New One
08-26-17, 16:44
I've replied to her ads, sometimes to different ads. She wants a picture from clients as stated in her ads.

When she first started, she sent one which I deleted earlier this year. I wasn't too impressed with her pic, but I am picky with appearances.

She's looking for 220/ hr in the Norwich area. Distance makes me pass on this one.Well, supposed to try again this week, I will let you know how I make out.

Thanks for the info.

Kwagmire
10-18-17, 12:57
Anybody have info on this girl? She posts pretty regularly on CL, incall is in Putnam in what appears to be a private residence, apartment. Is she legit, safe?

Barry136
10-22-17, 12:16
Anybody have info on this girl? She posts pretty regularly on CL, incall is in Putnam in what appears to be a private residence, apartment. Is she legit, safe?I would also be interested before I drive an hour.

KantDelay
10-23-17, 11:36
Anybody have info on this girl? She posts pretty regularly on CL, incall is in Putnam in what appears to be a private residence, apartment. Is she legit, safe?I think she is real but she definitely promises you the world. I. e. FULL GFE and multiple shots for a decent price. Which is always a bit of a red flag for me when they agree to anything you throw at them.

DownForKitty
10-28-17, 19:34
Anybody have info on this girl? She posts pretty regularly on CL, incall is in Putnam in what appears to be a private residence, apartment. Is she legit, safe?I've never see her post before. Where on CL does she post. I'm like 10 min from Putnam so I would deff TOFTT and report back. I just spent 45 min surfing around and nothing.

DFK.

Kwagmire
10-29-17, 11:03
I've never see her post before. Where on CL does she post. I'm like 10 min from Putnam so I would deff TOFTT and report back. I just spent 45 min surfing around and nothing.

DFK.Her ads are on CL / CE Eastern CT, she changes them up a bit each time with regard to subject. Never actually posts her location, but you can tell her ad because it's short, and usually says something like "29 ddf, flowers required. " She does respond to emails and will send pics, which you can confirm with.

I still haven't managed to get out to see her. It's tough to find enough time in the schedule for an hour's drive, plus time for the date.

Update: I just checked CL, and her ad is there Oct 28 "Car Fun" and Oct 25 "Putnam". So now she is offering car play. Additionally, I was going back through the super-secret email, and I found her pic in a reply she'd sent me a month or so back (I didn't make the connection till just now) where she was offering incall in Webster, MA. Perhaps she's using up all her incalls, and has begun the inevitable downward spiral?

Kwag.

HereToShare
11-21-17, 12:55
Her ads are on CL / CE Eastern CT, she changes them up a bit each time with regard to subject. Never actually posts her location, but you can tell her ad because it's short, and usually says something like "29 ddf, flowers required. " She does respond to emails and will send pics, which you can confirm with.

I still haven't managed to get out to see her. It's tough to find enough time in the schedule for an hour's drive, plus time for the date.

Update: I just checked CL, and her ad is there Oct 28 "Car Fun" and Oct 25 "Putnam". So now she is offering car play. Additionally, I was going back through the super-secret email, and I found her pic in a reply she'd sent me a month or so back (I didn't make the connection till just now) where she was offering incall in Webster, MA. Perhaps she's using up all her incalls, and has begun the inevitable downward spiral?

Kwag.Was located in Webster doing in and court calls on second st.

LuvEmHott
02-26-18, 10:10
Has anyone had any interactions with Renea, she responds to CL ads, describes herself as mixed, curvy & sexy looking for a big cock & great sex.

She'll go back and forth for a bit but not share a pic & then goes silent.

Anyone have better luck?

Thanks.