PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Piton
03-24-17, 18:02
Thread StarterAnybody on here with info about local massage parlors? I've visited 2 and would like to trade info.

PM me. .

MarkAmp
03-12-22, 15:23
I will be visiting your city in the next month. Any info on the AMP on and McCulloch Blvd by the Walmart? Thanks guys I'm me if you could.

RKemosabi
06-04-22, 17:42
I will be visiting your city in the next month. Any info on the AMP on and McCulloch Blvd by the Walmart? Thanks guys I'm me if you could.It's new. It's to close to the house for me to try. I usually just roll up to the springs though. But a decent place out here would be nice.

OldGuy56
06-12-22, 18:16
I will be visiting your city in the next month. Any info on the AMP on and McCulloch Blvd by the Walmart? Thanks guys I'm me if you could.I went and tried it. Ehh, won't go back. Older lady (50 maybe), pleasant enough but on the heavy side, wore a mask the whole time. 50 for a half hour. Rooms are partitions with curtains instead of walls, doors. Massage wasn't bad, not CMT quality but better then the average AMP. HJ was offered but she wanted 60, nah, she just didn't do it for me.

Taytay8311
11-17-23, 19:12
Was in the area and decided to give Sunshine health spa a try. Was greeted at the door by the mammasan. Then another lady (didn't get name) in a tight dress came out and greeted me and lead me to the room. After a few minutes she came in and started a light rub with some good conversation. Not a lot of teasing but sensual none the less. She then had me flip and asked what I was looking for. I wanted BBBJ. We agreed to $1.2. Technique was on point and very satisfying. Will definitely be making a return when I'm back in the area!

BenDriftin
11-30-23, 22:05
Went to GG massage on 29th street. Not sure if there are any extras available, kinda think maybe so. She asked if it was my second time and like an idiot I admitted it was the first. Both ladies I saw were attractive and something about my masseuse, although older 40-50, really turned me on. Absolutely an excellent massage. The back massage was so so but the face massage was amazing and she worked on my legs, just not the one doing the thinking. She kept the boys covered at all times. I am probably going to go back but it will probably be a while.