PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DongTatrong
09-20-16, 00:18
Went in, got a 30 min massage for 40 $. Lady was in her 40's. Average all around, nothing really that turned me on.

On flip, the lady asked if I wanted massage there (pointing at crotch). I thought about it but declined. She just wasn't attractive enough to get me turned on.

FYI for those who may want a quickie.

Jokester1
02-23-17, 09:26
Was in Denver / Boulder area visiting family. Felt the urge while I was in Boulder and visited E&W on 30th. VERY nice experience. Sorry I didn't get her name, but petite, cute, little lady. So petite I was worried about massage quality, but she is really strong--great massage. As I said, cute, fair English--enough that we could talk about ourselves, China, places we like to visit, etc. I didn't see any tats or piercings other than earrings--long hair. Just think cute, pretty, petite, great smile and that will be her. Really sweet and funny. One of the best hours I've had in a while. I did get a bit confused when I asked about how long she'd be there--I think she's going back to the East Coast fairly soon, though she said she likes it in Denver and Boulder a lot.

Alexander Viv
02-27-17, 01:13
Was in Denver / Boulder area visiting family. Felt the urge while I was in Boulder and visited E&W on 30th. VERY nice experience. Sorry I didn't get her name, but petite, cute, little lady. So petite I was worried about massage quality, but she is really strong--great massage. As I said, cute, fair English--enough that we could talk about ourselves, China, places we like to visit, etc. I didn't see any tats or piercings other than earrings--long hair. Just think cute, pretty, petite, great smile and that will be her. Really sweet and funny. One of the best hours I've had in a while. I did get a bit confused when I asked about how long she'd be there--I think she's going back to the East Coast fairly soon, though she said she likes it in Denver and Boulder a lot.Did you take anything extra? Did she offer anything or you approached for extras?

Jokester1
02-27-17, 21:58
Did you take anything extra? Did she offer anything or you approached for extras?Nice experience--I sent you a PM.

Alexander Viv
03-03-17, 21:28
Went there today afternoon. There were two ladies. One I guess above 50 who seemed mamasan. Another another one a little bit better on her 40's for sure. 5-5. 5/10 on AMP scale. She took care of me. It was a decent massage. On the flip she went straight into action. Showed oil and told you want it there. Standard finish and standard price. The thing I liked after the finish there were around 15 minutes left. Most of the cases the session is supposed to be over. But she told me 15 minutes left and she would continue massage. It was awesome 15 minutes of head massage.

Jokester1
03-07-17, 10:23
Went there today afternoon. There were two ladies. One I guess above 50 who seemed mamasan. Another another one a little bit better on her 40's for sure. 5-5. 5/10 on AMP scale. She took care of me. It was a decent massage. On the flip she went straight into action. Showed oil and told you want it there. Standard finish and standard price. The thing I liked after the finish there were around 15 minutes left. Most of the cases the session is supposed to be over. But she told me 15 minutes left and she would continue massage. It was awesome 15 minutes of head massage.Sounds good, but doesn't sound like the one I saw. You didn't see any other ladies there?

Hammar
04-17-17, 18:21
Greetings Mongers,

Wanted to drop a quick post about Nature All in Boulder. It's been about 6 months since I have stopped in; but last Summer had several great sessions with a petite Chinese woman there. They even had the bars above the table and she did a great walk on my back with "wandering feet" anyway damage was $60/ hr of massage and another $120 for F / S. Unrushed and great. Would head back w / o qualms; but have been going to E&W as it is closer to work.

Happy hunting,

Hammar.

Dimzu
06-06-17, 05:34
Greetings Mongers,

Wanted to drop a quick post about Nature All in Boulder. It's been about 6 months since I have stopped in; but last Summer had several great sessions with a petite Chinese woman there. They even had the bars above the table and she did a great walk on my back with "wandering feet" anyway damage was $60/ hr of massage and another $120 for F / S. Unrushed and great. Would head back w / o qualms; but have been going to E&W as it is closer to work.

Happy hunting,

Hammar.Didn't think nature all provided fbsm or full service. Do I ask for regular massage appointment on phone and then during session ask for BBBJ? How does it work? Sorry I'm novice on this. Please guide. Much appreciated! Thanks.

Jokester1
06-29-17, 05:43
Had a really nice hour with Ginny (Jennie? Pretty good English, spinner, cute, sense of humor. Obviously has had actual massage training.

DaveShaffer
11-21-17, 00:08
What's your experience like at E&W? I've driven by a few times but usually stick to natural all. E&W is so much closer to town though.

Greetings Mongers,

Happy hunting,

Hammar.

Jokester1
11-21-17, 06:26
What's your experience like at E&W? I've driven by a few times but usually stick to natural all. E&W is so much closer to town though.I guess you saw my report just below "Had a really nice hour with Ginny (Jennie?) Pretty good English, spinner, cute, sense of humor. Obviously has had actual massage training. ".

I was only in the area on business, but if Ginny (Jeannie) is there now, I highly recommend her. She really is a pretty little thing, cute as a button as they say. Long hair--but when she put it up in a bun to get it out of the way for part of the service, her face was stunning. About 5'1" or 5'2", maybe 90-95 pounds. Little reddish tint added to her hair. For that hour, she made me feel like I was the center of her world--great actress, Hah-hah. She said she's from the east coast, but came to Boulder to help her "friend bidness. " And I'd say any spa would get a business boost with her there. Of course, Mamasan might say Ginny is there when it's actually someone else, but if she is there, she is great. PM me if you want.

Hammar
12-01-17, 12:50
What's your experience like at E&W? I've driven by a few times but usually stick to natural all. E&W is so much closer to town though.I have been going to E&W for a long time. I have always left there satisfied. Except for Apple, who I haven't seen in awhile, the ladies are older; but the service is always good and the massages aren't half bad either.

Dutch040
04-04-18, 13:07
Visiting Boulder for business. You guys recommend E&W? Any other recommendations? Thanks guys.

Blynne
06-06-18, 20:22
Been to both E / W and Natural many times. Only ever coaxed one FS out of Natural, none out of E / W. Guess I'm just not playing my cards right.

Jokester1
06-07-18, 07:29
Been to both E / W and Natural many times. Only ever coaxed one FS out of Natural, none out of E / W. Guess I'm just not playing my cards right.Depends on who happens to be working when you are there. Most at E / W won't, but if Ginnie (Jennie?) ever comes back, she'll treat you right. I used to get out west on business, and these days I visit family in Denver (Arvada) and vacation in Colorado two or three times a year (spring, summer, fall--don't enjoy winters anymore in my advancing years), and I always call E / W to see if she ever came back. No luck yet. I keep hoping that if I call often enough, the boss will entice her to return while I happen to be there. Hope springs eternal.

Jokester1
06-30-18, 05:30
Flying to Denver tomorrow. Anyone been to E&W recently and know whether Ginnie / Jennie is back? They do change names, so her description: Petite spinner. Long hair that she sometimes puts up in a French bun for certain massage activities--black with some light reddish highlights last time I saw her. Pretty and cute. Face looks late 20's at first glance, but up close you can see she's more mid 30's (well, my perception and I'm not great at actual age divination). But a teenager's coltish body type. No tats / no piercings. Trimmed. Has an appendectomy scar. Better English than most. Likes to smile and laugh. I would call the place, but the last time I did they said "sure, she here. " And there was a Ginnie / Jennie, but it certainly wasn't the same one either in looks or services.

Swertt34
05-25-20, 18:03
Any reports for Longmont?

WyWill
04-02-22, 21:43
This thread seems pretty dead but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm finding it harder and harder to make it to Denver and the surrounding for my mongering. Are there any active AMP's in town or close by? Preferably that offers more than a HJ. Thanks in advance and keep your stick on the ice.

Sebastian8
06-23-22, 15:16
This thread seems pretty dead but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm finding it harder and harder to make it to Denver and the surrounding for my mongering. Are there any active AMP's in town or close by? Preferably that offers more than a HJ. Thanks in advance and keep your stick on the ice.Green Tea at 30th & Arapahoe used to offer naked or near naked HJ, from decent looking mid-40's providers. That's the best I've seen in Boulder. I haven't been since pre-Covid, so things may have changed. Have you found anything?

LurkingMonger3
07-15-22, 14:28
This thread seems pretty dead but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm finding it harder and harder to make it to Denver and the surrounding for my mongering. Are there any active AMP's in town or close by? Preferably that offers more than a HJ. Thanks in advance and keep your stick on the ice.I was a fan of natural massage when I worked up there, but that was about 3 years ago so I'm not sure if anything changed.

RedSmitty
12-08-22, 14:54
A. and. - Went there a few weeks ago and saw a nice woman about 35 that had a nice rack on her. Super friendly and I treated her with kindness and respect. Which goes a long way if you haven't done that. Massage was 8/10 and she went straight for it on the flip 8/10. Tip was 2 pineapples for standard and it was nice.

Green. Had a nice lady as well. Still standard and same price point. 8/10 massage, 7/10 standard.

Would love to know if anyone else could share and I will share back.

I recently moved here and would really like to know what else is in town and if there is anyone that will do a bit more than standard.