PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FreeOne
05-16-16, 02:07
Are there any Street walkers here? If so where? I haven't driven around much because I don't know the area but I haven't seen anything.

BeardedSaddle
09-27-18, 20:26
Any streetwalkers in santamaria or surrounding areas? Or any idea where I can look?

JackHall
10-18-18, 10:08
Any streetwalkers in santamaria or surrounding areas? Or any idea where I can look?Welcome beard. In my multiple drives thru Santa Maria, I have yet to see anyone that could resemble a SW. I've seen some in Lompoc that might fit the bill, but I think that's more of an opportunistic find. Stay safe.

PismoflyerGA
01-13-19, 20:06
Welcome beard. In my multiple drives thru Santa Maria, I have yet to see anyone that could resemble a SW. I've seen some in Lompoc that might fit the bill, but I think that's more of an opportunistic find. Stay safe.Guadalupe use to be 'de Bomb. Back in the day. I'm sure this has all dried up by now. Different times.

JackHall
01-16-19, 09:58
Guadalupe use to be 'de Bomb. Back in the day. I'm sure this has all dried up by now. Different times.That's interesting. I've driven through there multiple times, it seems like a sleeply agricultural town. What was it like back in its hayday?