PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Chocolateman
03-07-16, 10:25
Hopefully this area is not as slow as the bored. I will be doing some house searches in a week in the area. Are there any parlors in the area worth checking out?

Starswinger
04-19-16, 18:31
There's an AMP on broadway I'm willing to checkout.

Chocolateman
04-23-16, 00:26
I didn't get a chance to to try any out on my visit. But I will be back out on a few weeks permanently. Hopefully I can find a regular spot. I will have to take the plunge and just do several visits to some places. Is there anything I need to watch out for? Like avoid incall apartments or certain areas?

FreeOne
05-14-16, 22:53
Not much posting going on here so decided to go out and try to figure out shit for myself.

First place I went to was off cook St. $40 hhr, lady was OK looking nothing special. Massage wasn't that great no oil or lotion used.

She did say she would use oil if I got the hour massage next time. On the flip she rubbed her hand over the boys and asked if I wanted it rubbed.

Said yes and she asked if I give good tip but didn't ask for a specific amount. Hi was good with a little over the clothes touching but nothing else offered.

Left $30 tip. May return in the future but for now I'm going to explore the many other places in town.

Second place was Olivia spa on Broadway last week. Girl was mid thirties not ugly but not hot. $60 hr, pretty good massage on the back. On the flip she went immediately to the boys, once I got hard.

She made the gesture with her hands basically asking if I wanted FS. No massage at all on my front side. Wanted 140, I countered with 100 she agreed but said just this time. Covered.

And nothing special. Went to the tobacco store next door today and stopped by to see if there was a different girl and there was. She's much prettier than.

The other but I didn't have the time to sample. Might go by tonight or I might go try Sunflower spa since the offer a free table shower.

I'll post a update after.

Peace out and stay safe.

Freeone out!

FreeOne
05-15-16, 11:31
Went in last night had a girl who said it was her 2nd day. Her name was sunny, probably mid to late 40's and decent looking. Okay massage not the best not the worst.

A little rush since they were closing soon. Kept getting interrupted by another lady and she would stop and have to talk to her. On the flip got interrupted again.

She left the room came back and asked if I minded another girl come in to finish. She left the room for a couple minutes then came back and said never mind.

I was a little irritated by this point. Offered CBJ for 80, I declined and went with HJ tipped 30.

Probably won't get another massage from her but saw a very good looking younger girl there I'd like to give a try. So far have been to 3 different places.

That I've found on backpage and haven't seen one super good looking girl that they advertise. It's a shame really. I'd like to find someplace that actually has.

Some hot talent but no luck so far.

Freeone out!

Chocolateman
05-17-16, 10:40
Checked out Asian massage on Orcutt rd. Standard 60 to the house. Not the greatest massage. On the flip, basic handy man finish. Followed directions with roaming. Left 40 tip.

FreeOne
06-01-16, 01:17
Was going to go back to sunflower spa but they were busy so went to Olivia spa instead.

Been there twice now and will not be going back! Massage was rushed and sucked! The girl was only slightly better looking than the first one I saw. Probably late 30's early 40's and a little thick. I'd give her a 6. Could barely get it up for the HJ.

Felt bad for her complaining about how slow it's been so tipped 40.

Maybe I've been spoiled by the places in Florida. I think for now on I will definitely ask to see who else is available if unimpressed with the first one I see.

Stay safe.

Chocolateman
06-03-16, 12:04
Was going to go back to sunflower spa but they were busy so went to Olivia spa instead.

Been there twice now and will not be going back! Massage was rushed and sucked! The girl was only slightly better looking than the first one I saw. Probably late 30's early 40's and a little thick. I'd give her a 6. Could barely get it up for the HJ.

Felt bad for her complaining about how slow it's been so tipped 40.

Maybe I've been spoiled by the places in Florida. I think for now on I will definitely ask to see who else is available if unimpressed with the first one I see.

Stay safe.That place was on my list. Thanks for the report. Hopefully we can revive this board!

FreeOne
06-12-16, 18:16
Stay away from this one too! Crappy massage then actually complained about me getting an hr massage after another customer came while I was getting mine! WTF? Said I made her lose a customer because I didn't get the half hour massage LOL.

Then on the flip she asked how much I tipped her last time with a nasty attitude! I literally just got up and told her it didn't matter because she wasn't getting a tip at all now and I'd never be back. The look on her face was priceless.

Getting a little discouraged now. Both times I went to a place twice the second time was way worse than the first.

Hopefully it will be better when I visit sunflower again but I will definitely ask for a younger girl first or walk out.

Will probably check out the strip club and see what's up there one of these days!

Chocolateman
06-20-16, 14:41
Decided to give them a try for the price. 45 for the hour, massage was just ok, no hint at any extras. Tipped 10 and left. The place was clean, I may try again. Being a new face may have made her a bit cautious.

FreeOne
06-22-16, 16:53
Decided to give them a try for the price. 45 for the hour, massage was just ok, no hint at any extras. Tipped 10 and left. The place was clean, I may try again. Being a new face may have made her a bit cautious.Looks like it's up to us to find the best place. Have been concerned about why we're the only ones here. Stay safe!

Chocolateman
06-23-16, 09:16
Looks like it's up to us to find the best place. Have been concerned about why we're the only ones here. Stay safe!Yeah, you have a good point about the activity level. Stay safe man. I was hopingwe ccould revive the board. I know we are not the only hobbiest in town. If I report, I may have to leave names of places out to keep the good ones open.

TheMexican69
07-06-16, 06:29
Went to the place massage place at 924 main St and the place was a ripoff. Massage was horrible and the lady haggled for a tip. Wasn't anything special. Stay away from this one peeps. Be safe.

ThumpaHump
07-10-16, 00:49
https://santamaria.craigslist.org/thp/5674937812.html

Chocolateman
07-29-16, 10:08
Went to a spot. Typical light rubbingand pointless chit chat. But her cell phone rang non stop. She answered it twice. The first time was brief, but the second time she picked up, it was her husband. She talked for about 5 minutes with my balls in her hands until I removed her Vulcan death grip and got dressed and just walked out. I would say the phone rang at least 5 times during the 30 minutes I was there. Not on vibrate, but ringtone craziness. Paid for the hour, but refused to llisten to her talk to her husband while oiling my sack.

FreeOne
08-01-16, 20:45
Was this at a shop or private house?

Went to a spot. Typical light rubbingand pointless chit chat. But her cell phone rang non stop. She answered it twice. The first time was brief, but the second time she picked up, it was her husband. She talked for about 5 minutes with my balls in her hands until I removed her Vulcan death grip and got dressed and just walked out. I would say the phone rang at least 5 times during the 30 minutes I was there. Not on vibrate, but ringtone craziness. Paid for the hour, but refused to llisten to her talk to her husband while oiling my sack.

FreeOne
08-01-16, 20:48
Thanks for the heads up! Almost went there myself! I've noticed that they all haggle pretty much here. But will usually take less. We can't let them get what they ask for or they'll get used to asking outrageous prices.

Went to the place massage place at 924 main St and the place was a ripoff. Massage was horrible and the lady haggled for a tip. Wasn't anything special. Stay away from this one peeps. Be safe.

Chocolateman
08-02-16, 09:00
Was this at a shop or private house?A shop, it was by the goodwill and ddollartree.

Marcath
10-05-16, 01:45
Pretty generic name eh? It's the place on Orcutt by the airport, advertises 4-hand on CL.

Was in the area and was looking for a place to try. Walked in and a pretty little gal came out.

Took me to the room, started the massage. It was better than most parlors which was nice.

On the flip, got a handy with breast play. She cleaned up and finished the massage. She was very playful, while massaging my arm my hand 'ended up' between her legs. She squeezed, moved up and down and made moaning noises. She bent down from behind my head and gave me a nice peck on the lips.

Should have got her name but did not. Good visit. Check it out.

Chocolateman
10-05-16, 08:51
Has anyone tried this place? Lots of ads but I can't find any reviews.

TheMexican69
10-12-16, 09:27
Has anyone tried this place? Lots of ads but I can't find any reviews.Been wanting to try panda but have yet to pull the trigger. Sucks that it's right on Main Street. I did try the massage parlor in Orcutt behind the Thai restaurant across from the Jetty. That place is awesome. Highly recommend you visit that spot!! .

Chocolateman
10-14-16, 10:22
Been wanting to try panda but have yet to pull the trigger. Sucks that it's right on Main Street. I did try the massage parlor in Orcutt behind the Thai restaurant across from the Jetty. That place is awesome. Highly recommend you visit that spot!! .Yeah, Panda needs a back lot entrance. It is in a high traffic area.

I've been to the other place. Good times are there but don't like the parking lot. I guess the hunt will continue for now.

Chocolateman
10-30-16, 19:01
Went to a massage spot that advertises as unforgettable. Paid 45 for the hour. Massage was subpar and declined the finish. No teasing, and momma was not my type. But I just got a job offer out of state and jumped on it. Be safe out there.

Dragon805
12-14-16, 00:41
A shop, it was by the goodwill and ddollartree.Do you happen to understand Mandarin? You mentioned that she was speaking on the phone with her husband, yet this is a Chinese massage place last time I checked.

DeerDance2014
01-13-17, 02:00
Been to golden spa and body / foot massage and both are amazing, hidden parking too. Parlor by BK on south broadway not likely recommended. Anyone been to the parlor by cook? Behind the liquor store?

Nutzoid
01-13-17, 18:57
Been to golden spa and body / foot massage and both are amazing, hidden parking too. Parlor by BK on south broadway not likely recommended. Anyone been to the parlor by cook? Behind the liquor store?Good to see a review from that area. What services are offered and at what cost?

Leiterf
01-14-17, 01:50
Visiting town soon.

Which place offers FS?

Leiterf
01-16-17, 22:52
Visiting town soon.

Which place offers FS?No one responded. Good the locals are trying to keep it To themselves. Here's my generic review after my visit.

I first tied the place I saw a post about that's supposed to be across from the Jetty. No signs and no one there. Either it's closed real easy oh or it doesn't actually exist.

I use to live in SM so I went to the place I use to frequent on Broadway. It was gone. But I happened to see another place on accident. No name place. I opted for the hour at 60. Which is higher than I usually pay in so cal. Mama was also my girl. I would say in her 40's but still looked decent. She was Chinese. Little bit of a MILF belly. Nice massage and then on the flip she asked what I wanted. I said FS and she said 140. Too high but I needed it. I countered at 120 which is about 40 -20 too.

High for what I usually pay. Started with a CBJ and then CCG. And then we did MISH for the remaining 20 min. Lots of kissing too. No on the DATY. She had a few eruptions. We tLked a bit and then I was out.

DeerDance2014
04-21-17, 01:39
Visiting town soon.

Which place offers FS?Srry for late respond mate, try the one by smhs, it FS!

DeerDance2014
04-21-17, 01:44
No one responded. Good the locals are trying to keep it To themselves. Here's my generic review after my visit.

I first tied the place I saw a post about that's supposed to be across from the Jetty. No signs and no one there. Either it's closed real easy oh or it doesn't actually exist.

I use to live in SM so I went to the place I use to frequent on Broadway. It was gone. But I happened to see another place on accident. No name place. I opted for the hour at 60. Which is higher than I usually pay in so cal. Mama was also my girl. I would say in her 40's but still looked decent. She was Chinese. Little bit of a MILF belly. Nice massage and then on the flip she asked what I wanted. I said FS and she said 140. Too high but I needed it. I countered at 120 which is about 40 -20 too.

High for what I usually pay. Started with a CBJ and then CCG. And then we did MISH for the remaining 20 min. Lots of kissing too. No on the DATY. She had a few eruptions. We tLked a bit and then I was out.Yo, srry 4 hella late respond mate. MP by smhs and foot / body massage by e main st offers FS! Best of Luck!

Lombard
04-21-17, 22:45
Checked out golden spa this afternoon (Friday around 2:30). Mama took care of me. She's definitely in her 40's. Not bad looking. Oily back and leg massage. Shortly after the flip, she gave me the hand motion query. I nodded approval. No discussion of tip. She didn't offer more, I didn't ask. $. 4 door fee. I tipped $. 4. Overall a decent experience.

SeDating
05-27-17, 04:38
Planning on being in Santa Maria for a few days this summer and wondering about the possibilities. Likely I am just looking for a HE to help me relax while in town. Any suggestions? Seen some ads for a spa on Broadway that seems promising but not sure.

Asiangreeklvr
08-10-17, 11:54
I remember when the proper answer to the post below was to ridicule them through some accusatory fashion calling them LEO or something. Then like a true fraternity, we would decide that their 3 posts gave us the right to not answer them and and demand that they go do their own research and bring back intel before requesting from us. But then the height of our frustration would be when they would ask exactly what they did below when they clearly didn't -- RTFF!

But I guess we are all nice now and we don't do that anymore.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

-To Lieterf - Had I seen your post I would have answered, very sorry about that. I would have told you that 1 day before your post, a trusted member from the area gave you and the rest of us the info you were looking for. I dont know about you personally, but when I here of a place being 'amazing' (I think those were his words) I dont think he meant it had beautiful decor or an extra special nice smell to the place? I think its amazing for the main reason we are here. Furthermore, a little further down someone reported where not to go. Basically on the same page you posted was 6 months of fairly decent info about our area. I dont know where you call home, but we have found that senseless reapeating of data for out of town senior guests that somehow forgot to RTFF, yeah - that doesnt end well for those of us that live here. Whenever I've traveled I spend time in the forum and then I have often hit up another senior member from that area in a PM with specific questions.

Boy... and nobody even pissed in my cheerios... Im just turning into grumpy old guy.

SirDust
01-06-19, 23:47
I noticed most of the places I used to visit are now closed.

If anyone has new intel a PM would be appreciated.

PismoflyerGA
02-13-19, 10:25
I noticed most of the places I used to visit are now closed.

If anyone has new intel a PM would be appreciated.https://calcoasttimes.com/2017/11/22/santa-maria-crack-happy-ending-massage-parlors/

PhillUponThese
12-25-19, 01:51
Just moved to Lompoc / Santa Maria area and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good AMP place for me to visit. FS not necessary but is much appreciated if on the menu-feel free to PM-.

Rayle
06-17-20, 18:36
Just moved to Lompoc / Santa Maria area and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good AMP place for me to visit. FS not necessary but is much appreciated if on the menu-feel free to PM-.Did you get info if not pm me and I will tell you of a couple places.

PhillUponThese
06-18-20, 21:30
Thanks Bro!!!

Did you get info if not pm me and I will tell you of a couple places.

Rayle
06-24-20, 16:33
Thanks Bro!!!Sent you a reply to you.

AverageJoe520
08-08-20, 19:02
Moved the Santa Maria area last week, looking for recommendations on a spot to visit. I assume most are closed down but I did find one in the Pismo area that was still open but wasn't impressed with the gal so I left before service. Is there any massage or other joints flying under the radar and still taking customers?

PhillUponThese
08-08-20, 21:17
Same here bro-just moved from the east coast and can't seem to find any local honey. I think they are keeping the action to themselves-even the board is weak. Let me know if find any intel.

Phil.

Moved the Santa Maria area last week, looking for recommendations on a spot to visit. I assume most are closed down but I did find one in the Pismo area that was still open but wasn't impressed with the gal so I left before service. Is there any massage or other joints flying under the radar and still taking customers?

PhillUponThese
09-08-20, 19:22
AMP Recommendations?

I am looking for a good AMP spot to go to, just moved here not too long ago and still looking around.

If anyone have any recommendation for asian massage place, please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

IWasHereYtd
09-27-20, 08:58
AMP Recommendations?

I am looking for a good AMP spot to go to, just moved here not too long ago and still looking around.

Thanks in advance.

Sent you a reply to you.Hi I'm new to the area. But I commute for work, so I have a wide range.

Mainly looking for FS or fetish friendly. Please pm me if you got a good suggestion.

San Luis Obispo to Santa Barbara. Any good place in the current situation.

Thanks!

PhillUponThese
09-29-20, 23:44
Try to hit me up again bro-I didn't receive anything from you in my inbox.

Thanks.

Sent you a reply to you.

OpenUp75
10-30-20, 10:51
Did you get info if not pm me and I will tell you of a couple places.If anyone has any current info, I would appreciate it.

HeadorTail
11-01-20, 08:17
AMP Recommendations?

Thanks in advance.Yang Sheng Spa - 577 5 Cities Dr in Pismo has a new MILF, Wendy that I enjoy. 40, cute, great attitude. Marvelous massage. And fun. Nices B's. She speaks decent English and takes directions well. LOL.

Anna is a pretty 45 yo. Ok massage but willing.

HeadorTail
12-09-20, 11:52
If anyone knows if Yang Sheng has a back door unlocked could you message me? Don't want to out them but it's a drive for me so a heads up would be appreciated. H or T.

Yang Sheng Spa - 577 5 Cities Dr in Pismo has a new MILF, Wendy that I enjoy. 40, cute, great attitude. Marvelous massage. And fun. Nices B's. She speaks decent English and takes directions well. LOL.

Anna is a pretty 45 yo. Ok massage but willing.

Rayle
12-16-20, 15:06
Try to hit me up again bro-I didn't receive anything from you in my inbox.

Thanks.Re sent again.

HeadorTail
12-19-20, 12:59
Re sent again.Check your in box, Rayle.

WillieD
02-17-21, 20:35
https://calcoasttimes.com/2017/11/22/santa-maria-crack-happy-ending-massage-parlors/And HOW are things going in Little Mexico?

BlankDeposit
04-21-21, 20:37
I'm passing through and looking for a pit stop to make my trip up north more relaxing. Anyone have a recommended spot in the area? I'm not sure what's opening up and there are not many reports of late for Santa Maria and 5 cities area. Lavender? You can DM me if you prefer. Looking for a decent massage and some extras. Thanks and stay safe.

DdGuy
03-09-22, 11:44
I'm passing through and looking for a pit stop to make my trip up north more relaxing. Anyone have a recommended spot in the area? I'm not sure what's opening up and there are not many reports of late for Santa Maria and 5 cities area. Lavender? You can DM me if you prefer. Looking for a decent massage and some extras. Thanks and stay safe.Still Sunny Massage in Santa Maria / Orcutt.

Two nice. Bit older. Woman.

Have hooked up with LuLu. Solid massage. After 1st visit, ventured and she was fine with BBBJ, came back a month later. Nice deep throat, only this time she did the glide, then slipped it in bb, flipped her and after a few minutes unloaded.

NielTough
09-23-22, 02:12
I'm passing through and looking for a pit stop to make my trip up north more relaxing. Anyone have a recommended spot in the area? I'm not sure what's opening up and there are not many reports of late for Santa Maria and 5 cities area. Lavender? You can DM me if you prefer. Looking for a decent massage and some extras. Thanks and stay safe.Golden spa off Broadway has decent older girls hairy and semi flat from the bottom, but they get the job done, If your nice or look decent you can even ask for a BBBJ or more. Might have to rub them off right but $$$ talks.

TheGreatOne22
07-25-23, 01:25
Heading to Paso Robles next week and wondering where the best Asian Spa is? Definitely looking for more than a happy ending. Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

RandyThram123
11-22-23, 17:02
I'll be in the Pismo beach. Santa Maria area in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any recent info to share? Rumba's is pretty iffy at best. Thanks in advance.

RandyThram123
01-05-24, 16:58
I was visiting in the area last month. I checked out "Beauty Spa" on Orchard Rd. In Nipomo. It looked closed, so I drove on. Stopped by Sunny Massage in Santa Maria. Only 1 gal who didn't tickle my fancy. Tried calling Golden Spa, but no answer, so I gave up. Maybe better luck next visit.

RandyThram123
01-11-24, 19:32
In the area again and stopped by during lunch time. Saw a recent review on Rub#s and was intrigued. Met by Lisa, a young, slender, very pretty Chinese girl, maybe 25-30 or so. Nice figure. B cup boobs, flat tummy, and small but nice shaped butt. Very pleasant personality, really wants to please you. You'll need google translate, however, as her English is limited. Her ESP was working as she knew what I was there for and we got right down to business. As an old fat retired guy, I don't get mistaken for a cop like you young guys! She took my clothes off, wiped my stuff down with baby wipes, and went to work on a nice BBBJ. She almost got me to the finish line, but I had her stop and it was my turn to work on her. She has a nice pussy, clean, nice smelling, and shaved. I did my work on her and she was very responsive (or she should get an academy award for that performance). After several minutes of this where she came several times, she put the condom on me. We did standing Mish and then I got on the table and drove it home Doggie style. After we caught our breath, she got off the table and cleaned me up, then helped me get my clothes on. A peck on the cheek and a small bottle of water and I was on my way. As I was leaving, she introduced me to another gal who was working there named May. She was very pretty as well and has a nice body with bigger boobs (c to d cup). I'm tempted to go back for a Doubles session! If it's your first time there, the place is a little hard to find. It's in a building behind an office building. It's good if you need discretion as you cannot see the parking from the street. Overall, a very good option for you all in the Santa Maira area. You will be happy here.

RandyThram123
02-08-24, 19:58
On my way back to Texas after visiting family here in Socal for the past month, Driving from Pismo Beach to Santa Barbara, I thought I'd stop by Sunny Spa on a whim, plus to help relax me on my flight home. It's located near Orcutt Expressway and Lakeview Road. Lulu met me. She's an attractive Chinese lady with an incredible set of bolt-ons and a nice figure. She has sweet personality as well, although her English is somewhat limited. She also has a butterfly tattoo above one of her boobies. She gave me a nice light massage and at the end she stripped down and gave e a body slide on my back, rubbing her boobies all over. She wiped my back down and I flipped and she proceeded to do a body slide on my front side, including a little bitty fuck action. From there she slid down and gave an awesome BBBJ that almost had me blowing prematurely. Just the perfect amount of suction and saliva, and alternating rhythm and light to deep action. I pulled out before I blew and gave her some DATO, bringing her to climax. Then she got the condom where we banged it out Missionary to completion. We kissed for a bit, then she got up and cleaned me up. I went to wash and when I got back she had some mouthwash for me and a bottle of water. She helped me get dressed, walked me to the door and gave me a kiss goodbye, and I was on my way to the Santa Barbara Airport. Total for this was $40 + $140. She's a a sweet gal who really wants o please you and takes direction well. I highly recommend her.

WillieD
04-07-24, 10:15
On my way back to Texas after visiting family here in Socal for the past month, Driving from Pismo Beach to Santa Barbara, I thought I'd stop by Sunny Spa on a whim, plus to help relax me on my flight home. It's located near Orcutt Expressway and Lakeview Road. Lulu met me. She's an attractive Chinese lady with an incredible set of bolt-ons and a nice figure. She has sweet personality as well, although her English is somewhat limited. I highly recommend her.You will not find a better place to get a "Nuru" massage anywhere on the Left Coast. LuLu is just wonderful. Miss her action big time, and should have an Award for best Ambassador for the Central Coast, the Jessie factor. A delight! Wonderful lady.