PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Donntee
05-31-15, 10:20
Very attractive girl. Very good massage, but I was covered the entire time. After more than an hour, she said, all done and ran out. LOL, I never had an opportunity to negotiate. I am still happy that I went.

Radische
08-29-16, 01:00
Is there any action in SLO town or would I be better off in Pismo, Arroyo Grande, Nipomo, or even Santa Maria?

JesterCasanova
12-16-16, 02:24
There is nothing in SLO city. Moon Spa is legit, but yes the lady is very cute. Her husband comes in sometimes and they are both very nice and professional. Have to go to Santa Maria for any good time. There may be a few "hit or miss" AMP's around the county, but not much worth spending too much time about.

Dog Rice
06-10-17, 15:21
Any bros have experience in SLO recently?

New in the area. BP seems to have more AMP ads (http://sanluisobispo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/).

Also there seems to have some AMPs popping up in Atascadero.

Strokar
01-04-18, 14:10
Been seeing this place for quite a while now. Been eager to see if it was legit. I've poked my head in on previous trips here, but saw nothing enticing before. There are a few massage places in town but only two are AAMP's with two locations in town.

Well, it was my b. Day and the wife (ya The Wife) said she'd pop for a 1 Hr b. Day present here, so how could I refuse?

We called the # on the flyer and got a lady which ran the main branch. We made resos and specifically told her we wanted the other branch. She didn't take any names but said ok. Upon arrival on time, mommasan and the other gal spoke NO, None, Ziltch engrish and was totally clueless that we had made any resos, but welcomed us. There was some major communication issues and a lot of finger pointing. Once it was established that we opted for 1 hr at $50 and it was for ME only, I was set. The taller one took the lead. Very tall, HWP and a member of the itty bitty titty committee. The ladies were nothing to dream of and were older. Late 40's - 50's.

The wife left for her shopping and I was immediately led back to a dark pink room with soft Chinese music. Being no engrish was spoken, I had trouble making any small talk and couldn't quite read the attitude of the masseuse. From what I could tell, she said to remove my shirt and stormed out.

She returned quite a bit later, and the body massage started and it was good! I had jumped a few time as she hit my "Hot Spots". She muttered, "too hard"? To which I replied no! I'm just old. Again, I'm sure she didn't understand. She worked my back 'and shoulders very well. Used hot stones and lotion with the perfect pressure while she found more hot spots and worked 'them out. She pointed out a few knots and worked them out as well. She was quite good.

Now the flip on exactly the half hr mark. She worked on my face for just a tad then on to my arms and belly. She then started on my thighs and I felt her arm lay on mini me to check, but mini me wasn't up yet.

At the end, I was content with the massage. After dressing and I go to the front. I was offered the water and wifey was sitting on the chair. I flicked the lady a nice tip to which she gave me a deer in the headlights look!! WTF? I asked wifey if she paid to which she said no. Dammit! You could feel the drama starting! I thought I was going to get cussed out in Chinese when the lady brought out the payment fee board and pointed abruptly! The wife giggled and flipped a frankie asking for change. There was more confusion going on as wifey grabbed $50 back with a smile yet the girl was still confused still holding my tip as well. The wife & I kept pointing at the various 10's & 20's saying this is for 1 hr and THAT is for YOU!

Whoa you'd think it was Christmas! The girl lit up, smiled, waved the tip at the mommasan and thanked and thanked us. As we headed to the door, she begged me to come back. She muttered something to the effect that she'll "Take Care Of Me BETTER" next time. I told her I lived four hours away and won't be back.

Ever see a puppy stare at you when you leave to go to work? Yep. That was the look.

Wholly shit, I'm sure the potential for a nice massage with a happy ending is truly there. I left content. But next time I'm up there, I'll be flying solo and will report!

Good luck guys.

PhJones16
10-17-18, 18:34
What Massage parlor do the college girls work at? I'll be in the area next month and would like a massage. Happy ending would be great, but a massage from a hot college girl would be enough.

ThompsonCruzr
01-26-19, 18:56
I stayed in Pismo and visited SLO but found nothing. And I looked!

PismoflyerGA
02-13-19, 10:19
I stayed in Pismo and visited SLO but found nothing. And I looked!Santa Maria, that is where the action is for AMP's. It used to have more AMP's per capita than any other city in CA. That may have changed over the past year or so, but at one time, there were more than 20 of them in the area. Simply amazing. Great services. Great rates, beat the hell out of the East Coast or South. All covered services, safe! Some damn fine good massage available too. Which was appreciated by this guy.

RookingForGood
09-28-19, 11:44
I stayed in Pismo and visited SLO but found nothing. And I looked!Did you try Coco's in Pismo? Was planning on checking it out.

WillieD
12-08-19, 11:56
Did you try Coco's in Pismo? Was planning on checking it out.Try going a little further South to Santa Maria, an few up in Five Cities / Grover Beach, and at one time there was another out on the Nipomo Mesa. S. Maria is where the actions is however. Good luck. .

HeadorTail
12-19-20, 08:30
The two shops in Pismo on the 500 block of 5 Cities drive have lifted their game. Both in same mall. One says Massage the other Foot massage. Same owner. Same menus. Anna and Wendy are fun. Closed now but may be available for appointments.

Try going a little further South to Santa Maria, an few up in Five Cities / Grover Beach, and at one time there was another out on the Nipomo Mesa. S. Maria is where the actions is however. Good luck. .

SLO92
04-02-21, 12:45
The two shops in Pismo are now open again. I went by the "Massage" one this week. No appointment needed, just walked in. Had a great time.

The two shops in Pismo on the 500 block of 5 Cities drive have lifted their game. Both in same mall. One says Massage the other Foot massage. Same owner. Same menus. Anna and Wendy are fun. Closed now but may be available for appointments.

BeachDude_805
04-04-21, 16:28
Anyone had any luck with any of the three AMP's that are located in Morro Bay?

BeachDude_805
04-04-21, 21:21
Does anybody have any information on any of the three AMP's that are open in Morro Bay?

BeachDude_805
04-07-21, 15:44
The two shops in Pismo are now open again. I went by the "Massage" one this week. No appointment needed, just walked in. Had a great time.Ditto slo92, thanks. Just went by and walked in and got a full body massage with Amy and had a really relaxing time.

NovaKane
04-07-21, 17:31
This may be a long shot, but years ago there was a Miss T who massaged out of her home in Atascadero. Is she still around? She was pretty active on another board before it was closed. PM or leave a message here if you know anything.

BeachDude_805
04-10-21, 15:22
This may be a long shot, but years ago there was a Miss T who massaged out of her home in Atascadero. Is she still around? She was pretty active on another board before it was closed. PM or leave a message here if you know anything.I remember seeing a woman who did fbsm out of her home off of Hwy 41 on Old Morro Road I think. It must have been 8 or 9 years ago. I think that might have been Miss T. I remeber googling her number and if I remember correctly she had left the area.

Thatguy2025
10-19-21, 19:00
The two shops in Pismo are now open again. I went by the "Massage" one this week. No appointment needed, just walked in. Had a great time.Went the one with Massage sign, girl was a little chunky but ok until she jumped on my back and cracked a rib. Flipped over and let her finish so at least I had that to make me happy.

Fdlwyd
05-30-23, 09:26
RM report that Coco's closed but now new ads are popping up on STG. Owner change or? Anyone TOFTT yet and is it worth a visit?

Also, in SLO proper, is there anything at all worth checking out?

Feel free to DM if more comfortable.

LTD805
06-20-23, 11:48
RM report that Coco's closed but now new ads are popping up on STG. Owner change or? Anyone TOFTT yet and is it worth a visit?

Also, in SLO proper, is there anything at all worth checking out?

Feel free to DM if more comfortable.I've only gotten lucky at one location in SLO proper but tried many, one new in Morro bay too. DM me for some more deets.

Maxen
09-13-23, 14:28
Visiting the rock and stacks and saw a parlor next to a pizza place, on Main St any good?

TIA.

LTD805
10-04-23, 13:38
Would love to see more activity on here. I know a couple spots here in SLO and Morro Bay but tired of trying new places that end up being legit. PM me if you're more comfortable doing so. Where are the hidden gems at?

Ray Purchase
10-19-23, 18:02
Would love to see more activity on here. I know a couple spots here in SLO and Morro Bay but tired of trying new places that end up being legit. PM me if you're more comfortable doing so. Where are the hidden gems at?Is there any joy to be had in SLO?

Will be working in the area for s while so anything would be appreciated just HJ will do.

Rico7
10-29-23, 18:37
Is there any joy to be had in SLO?

Will be working in the area for s while so anything would be appreciated just HJ will do.I was visiting SLO in March. Obviously not certain if it's still worth the trip, but I had a surprisingly enjoyable visit to Spring Massage in Paso Robles.

Ray Purchase
11-03-23, 20:18
Visiting the rock and stacks and saw a parlor next to a pizza place, on Main St any good?

TIA.Yeah it's canna massage, haven't been there but seen it advertised on other sites.

Rntintheoc
11-04-23, 16:27
Was about a month ago, respectable massage in clean facility, youngish gal, decent English but def not her primary language. Said it was her last day before going back to NY. I was only looking for a hummer, but more was probably (I didn't ask) on the menu. Typical AMP but hit the spot.

LTD805
11-05-23, 11:26
Any action to be had at Enchante spa in SLO? There are tons of old reviews on rubmaps but nothing new or very recent. It's been on my radar.

Je2010
11-09-23, 23:03
Coming into town in a few weeks. Would like a massage in my hotel with extras. Anyone have some recomendations?

Thank you.

TooTallTom
11-11-23, 14:59
Would love to see more activity on here. I know a couple spots here in SLO and Morro Bay but tired of trying new places that end up being legit. PM me if you're more comfortable doing so. Where are the hidden gems at?TTT here, I am active in North County San Diego but I have a rental in SLO so visit often and have been searching for HJ AMPs. A couple in Morro Bay might be promising: Canna and Monarch or Relax in Los Osos? Any input? Also, some independents that look interesting: https://adultsearch.com/us/california/san-luis-obispo/body-rubs/1119357, https://skipthegames.com/posts/atascadero/massage/caucasian_w/the-ultimate-massage805-900-77/256878661097, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Luis-Obispo/Mysty7.

Any feedback? Also, if you are headed down my way, I can help you out.

Cheers, TTT.

LTD805
11-12-23, 15:36
TTT here, I am active in North County San Diego but I have a rental in SLO so visit often and have been searching for HJ AMPs. A couple in Morro Bay might be promising: Canna and Monarch or Relax in Los Osos? Any input? Also, some independents that look interesting: https://adultsearch.com/us/california/san-luis-obispo/body-rubs/1119357, https://skipthegames.com/posts/atascadero/massage/caucasian_w/the-ultimate-massage805-900-77/256878661097, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Luis-Obispo/Mysty7.

Cheers, TTT.I've been to Canna a couple times, if you want a decent massage its not the best place for that. They have a pretty rushed HE with not a lot of teasing or interest in what they're doing. I haven't been to Monarch or Relax yet but they've been on my radar. I'll send you a PM about a good spot in SLO.

BeachDude_805
11-27-23, 00:28
I've been to Canna a couple times, if you want a decent massage its not the best place for that. They have a pretty rushed HE with not a lot of teasing or interest in what they're doing. I haven't been to Monarch or Relax yet but they've been on my radar. I'll send you a PM about a good spot in SLO.I've been to Canna three times and all m visits were similar experiences. Monarch and Ocean Spa give great massages by older providers with HJ happy ending.

BeachDude_805
11-27-23, 00:31
TTT here, I am active in North County San Diego but I have a rental in SLO so visit often and have been searching for HJ AMPs. A couple in Morro Bay might be promising: Canna and Monarch or Relax in Los Osos? Any input? Also, some independents that look interesting: https://adultsearch.com/us/california/san-luis-obispo/body-rubs/1119357, https://skipthegames.com/posts/atascadero/massage/caucasian_w/the-ultimate-massage805-900-77/256878661097, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Luis-Obispo/Mysty7.

Cheers, TTT.I've even both Alex and Msty several times each. Lovely MILF's who give top notch massage with HJ happy ending.

LTD805
11-30-23, 20:05
I've been to Canna three times and all m visits were similar experiences. Monarch and Ocean Spa give great massages by older providers with HJ happy ending.Saw some reviews on Monarch that Susan is good, will she offer HE? Good Looking?

BeachDude_805
12-04-23, 18:16
Saw some reviews on Monarch that Susan is good, will she offer HE? Good Looking?Susan is nice middle age fit woman. Gives a great massage but not sensual at all. Wears t-shirt and yoga pants and wasn't interested in my roaming hands.

LTD805
12-08-23, 13:26
Any reports on Therapeutic Wellness massage spa on Broad? Next to Big 5, Looks fairly new and very clean inside. It's literally a stones throw away from Panda Massage so I wonder if they're affiliated. They just popped up on RM but no reports yet. Thinking of popping in and trying my luck, still on the hunt for a thin gal in her 20's-30's.

BeachDude_805
12-13-23, 00:26
Any reports on Therapeutic Wellness massage spa on Broad? Next to Big 5, Looks fairly new and very clean inside. It's literally a stones throw away from Panda Massage so I wonder if they're affiliated. They just popped up on RM but no reports yet. Thinking of popping in and trying my luck, still on the hunt for a thin gal in her 20's-30's.Thanks for the heads up. They've posted some ads in CL and a few other sites. Definitely worth checking out. http://bodyrubsmassage.com/index/ad/9134/.

LTD805
12-16-23, 14:34
Thanks for the heads up. They've posted some ads in CL and a few other sites. Definitely worth checking out. http://bodyrubsmassage.com/index/ad/9134/.I went in the other day in the morning and got lucky first try, just told them I'd been there before when they ask. Not sure how much in on the menu but got an hour massage and HJ from Tina. Massage was basically getting moisturized with light hands, not much teasing, no skill on the HJ.

BeachDude_805
12-19-23, 02:44
I went in the other day in the morning and got lucky first try, just told them I'd been there before when they ask. Not sure how much in on the menu but got an hour massage and HJ from Tina. Massage was basically getting moisturized with light hands, not much teasing, no skill on the HJ.Thanks for the report. I had the exact same experience there with Tina.

Fdlwyd
12-25-23, 11:14
Thanks for the report. I had the exact same experience there with Tina.What are her stats, measurements, age, etc?

LTD805
01-12-24, 14:23
What are her stats, measurements, age, etc?Hard to say, she had a sweater on and sweat pants, cute face and probably in her late 30's early 40's. Only worth a revisit if she had any skill but she doesn't. She also scoffed at me when I gave her 60 roses for service on top of house fee. For what she gave me I think I was being fair.

LTD805
01-12-24, 14:26
Any new spots or skilled girls worth checking out this year? I'm trying to cut down on massages and only want to spend on the ones that are worth the time.