PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PaulOxy
04-30-21, 16:26
1st time, Court St. A girl had the walk and was looking, pulled over, she was trying to make some money to bail her b / f out of jail. 30 for BBBJ w / swallow. Hung out for a few minutes, BBPIV, cream pie, no anal. 2nd time, miracle mile, stray girl walking, quick BBBJ but she spit, oh well, best 20 I spent. Strange town, seems to be real hit or miss.

HarFleur
02-21-22, 03:18
1st time, Court St. A girl had the walk and was looking, pulled over, she was trying to make some money to bail her b / f out of jail. 30 for BBBJ w / swallow. Hung out for a few minutes, BBPIV, cream pie, no anal. 2nd time, miracle mile, stray girl walking, quick BBBJ but she spit, oh well, best 20 I spent. Strange town, seems to be real hit or miss.Where is "miracle mile" in Redding? I'm usually pretty good at deciphering locations here but this one has me completely stumped.

Duwop
02-21-22, 20:13
Where is "miracle mile" in Redding? I'm usually pretty good at deciphering locations here but this one has me completely stumped.Hilltop is the only place that comes to mind.

What Me Worry
05-16-22, 01:52
I've heard that term in other cities, referring to where all the car lots are. My guess is that he was referring to Cypress, west of the I-5 underpass.

Perv420
09-18-22, 03:18
Where are the street walkers? I am new to town, so any advice / info would be appreciated.

What Me Worry
09-23-22, 03:10
Seemed like the rough looking gals on Lake (west of north market) were definitely walkers.

MJV62
10-12-22, 16:13
Where is "miracle mile" in Redding? I'm usually pretty good at deciphering locations here but this one has me completely stumped.Miracle Mile is located in north Redding. It is the section of Market St between Lake Blvd (north) and the Sacramento River (south). I'm a 45+ year resident, so this is accurate info. Came to this forum recently and saw the posted question and guess / answers. Figured I could help out.

What Me Worry
12-10-22, 06:31
Miracle Mile is located in north Redding. It is the section of Market St between Lake Blvd (north) and the Sacramento River (south). I'm a 45+ year resident, so this is accurate info. Came to this forum recently and saw the posted question and guess / answers. Figured I could help out.I'm curious as to why its called Miracle Mile. I guess it goes back to the days before Interstate 5 was built? I do remember a lot of motels on that section of road, along with a drive-in movie theater.

WillieD
12-14-22, 15:47
I'm curious as to why its called Miracle Mile. I guess it goes back to the days before Interstate 5 was built? I do remember a lot of motels on that section of road, along with a drive-in movie theater.https://archive.redding.com/lifestyle/tom-dunlap-how-miracle-mile-got-its-name-ep-375194302-354462371.html/

That part of Redding, much later on (>1976) was a haunt of the late Merle Haggard who died outside of Redding on his 79th birthday, 6 April 2016, in Palo Cedro CA - a stones throw away from the Miracle Mile and Redding CA. Named to attract businesses --- during its hay-day. It was the old Highway 99 which ran N-S up and down the state. I used to buy Regal Select beer there, get some guy to get me a case as i was not of age. Drive-in Theater, Limm's Cafe, and many old haunts. Gateway to Redding from the North.

AkinkyThreeSum
07-17-23, 03:06
Cruised Market St between Lake Boulevard and Sacramento Rivera as mentioned by PaulOxy, but didn't see anything. A few homeless guys acting weird up and down the streets, but that's it. There wasn't much traffic around 11 pm. I guess its not like Figueroa or Aurora Avenue. Who knows if there's anything earlier in the day.

BlueRider33
08-30-23, 21:13
Cruised Market St between Lake Boulevard and Sacramento Rivera as mentioned by PaulOxy, but didn't see anything. A few homeless guys acting weird up and down the streets, but that's it. There wasn't much traffic around 11 pm. I guess its not like Figueroa or Aurora Avenue. Who knows if there's anything earlier in the day.You should bought one of the hitless guys a beer to give you the info it worked for me in sac on el Camino on one of the lesser known street action I managed to get a blow job for 30 dollars of el Camino but watt and stockton blvd are the more well. I'm just looking at this post because I might be up that way and wanted to know if there was any activity. Keep me posted.