PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mr Quicky
10-10-16, 13:08
Palmdale / Lancaster, CA.

My first time in this city. Always wanted to come out this way. It sure was a long drive. I got off Ave K. Sierra Hwy was the place. There were a few motels all lined up, a billiard, and a liquor store. I'm glad I didn't put out extra to dine. What's up with all these providers trying to charge extra to eat now? Is it a new way to hustle? 1 provider recently tell me, "It's a new era. " Fk that I'm not buying that bullshit.

50 otd.

Age 26.

Get out there and discover America.

Chris Wake
10-11-16, 02:44
Palmdale / Lancaster, CA.

My first time in this city. Always wanted to come out this way. It sure was a long drive. I got off Ave K. Sierra Hwy was the place. There were a few motels all lined up, a billiard, and a liquor store. I'm glad I didn't put out extra to dine. What's up with all these providers trying to charge extra to eat now? Is it a new way to hustle? 1 provider recently tell me, "It's a new era. " Fk that I'm not buying that bullshit.

50 otd.

Age 26.

Get out there and discover America.It is a pretty bore of a drive if you take the 14 all the way through. I like to travel through the scenic route on lake hughes rd. Gives you a great view of the mountains and Castaic Lake as you're driving over to a provider's place knowing you'll be balls deep inside of her. Sure beats sitting in traffic during peak hours in the afternoon. One of the more discreet and ultra low volume providers I've frequented over the past few years lives by the 138 in Neenach. Literally feels like I'm going to see an old fling when I take that route to her ranch. Beautiful view that Castaic Lake from the road above.

Mr Quicky
10-15-16, 23:46
It is a pretty bore of a drive if you take the 14 all the way through. I like to travel through the scenic route on lake hughes rd. Gives you a great view of the mountains and Castaic Lake as you're driving over to a provider's place knowing you'll be balls deep inside of her. Sure beats sitting in traffic during peak hours in the afternoon. One of the more discreet and ultra low volume providers I've frequented over the past few years lives by the 138 in Neenach. Literally feels like I'm going to see an old fling when I take that route to her ranch. Beautiful view that Castaic Lake from the road above.Yeah hopefully one day providers would lead me to that beautiful scenic view that you're talking about.

AvIndian
11-14-16, 02:59
It is a pretty bore of a drive if you take the 14 all the way through. I like to travel through the scenic route on lake hughes rd. Gives you a great view of the mountains and Castaic Lake as you're driving over to a provider's place knowing you'll be balls deep inside of her. Sure beats sitting in traffic during peak hours in the afternoon. One of the more discreet and ultra low volume providers I've frequented over the past few years lives by the 138 in Neenach. Literally feels like I'm going to see an old fling when I take that route to her ranch. Beautiful view that Castaic Lake from the road above.Is She still around?

Mr Quicky
01-02-17, 18:18
Too bad didn't work out with her. She does have a bf, he doesn't know she's doing this behind him.

MDGuy78
02-22-17, 23:15
Hey guys, usasg newbie here. I am not new to the hobby, but fairly new to this board.

Anyways, I have been on travel to the palmdale area on a handful of occasions and have been getting together with ms Applebottom. I settled on her based on a recommendation from CW. Getting a hold of her has been fairly easy, through text. She has always been responsive. She is a big girl and I am not usually into big girls, but CW warned me about her oral communication. This girl will drain every ounce of fluids out of you. I have never done anything else with her other than laying down and letting her work her magic.

I highly recommend her if you are in the area.

Member #5876
03-05-17, 05:09
Too bad didn't work out with her. She does have a bf, he doesn't know she's doing this behind him.Just saw this girl today. She's very hard to get a hold but it was well worth it. YMMV depending on your approach. Anyway contacted this girl about 4 months ago and we set something up but she dropped all communication and it never happened. See her post the other day and I hit her up. Same thing, only she replies today. She tell me to send pic and she sends one too. Within 25 minutes I'm at her house. Pick her up in west Palmdale we drive to my apartment. Give her the donation and wow, she's a good girl young too. She starts with the most amazing BBJ ever plus she has some big floppers and I really dig that. BJ skills I would say 9/10. I'm a little buzzed at this point too so she's just going to town getting super sloppy toppy for about 15 minutes. No rush was the best part, she was really into it. Grab the cover and start pounding away, slip it in and she moans. Do mish for a solid 10 min then turn her over. Doggy was great because her ass was huge and soft, giving her back shots and can't help but too be mesmerized by her brown eye. I slide my thumb in and she moans. I stop and asked if I could do Greek. She says she "never tried it" yeah right. I pop my member in her brown eye and wow just wow, with ease it was amazing. Funny thing is cover popped off while I was doing Greek and finished inside her. It was amazing. She stays and has a few beers with me. Gives me her story. Pretty cool girl, says she's looking for clientel. I have her immediate contact info. Her service is great I would recommend for the price. PM me. Trade for trade. Also have one 20 year old white utr girl and one petite green eyes 23 year old utr black girl. Willing to trade as well.

Mr Quicky
03-06-17, 16:46
Just saw this girl today. She's very hard to get a hold but it was well worth it. YMMV depending on your approach. Anyway contacted this girl about 4 months ago and we set something up but she dropped all communication and it never happened. See her post the other day and I hit her up. Same thing, only she replies today. She tell me to send pic and she sends one too. Within 25 minutes I'm at her house. Pick her up in west Palmdale we drive to my apartment. Give her the donation and wow, she's a good girl young too. She starts with the most amazing BBJ ever plus she has some big floppers and I really dig that. BJ skills I would say 9/10. I'm a little buzzed at this point too so she's just going to town getting super sloppy toppy for about 15 minutes. No rush was the best part, she was really into it. Grab the cover and start pounding away, slip it in and she moans. Do mish for a solid 10 min then turn her over. Doggy was great because her ass was huge and soft, giving her back shots and can't help but too be mesmerized by her brown eye. I slide my thumb in and she moans. I stop and asked if I could do Greek. She says she "never tried it" yeah right. I pop my member in her brown eye and wow just wow, with ease it was amazing. Funny thing is cover popped off while I was doing Greek and finished inside her. It was amazing. She stays and has a few beers with me. Gives me her story. Pretty cool girl, says she's looking for clientel. I have her immediate contact info. Her service is great I would recommend for the price. PM me. Trade for trade. Also have one 20 year old white utr girl and one petite green eyes 23 year old utr black girl. Willing to trade as well.Nice find.

Volcom543
03-06-17, 16:52
I drove around this morning and last night to see if can I get some. Nada. I been looking for something utr let me know if you know anyone.

BbbjAddiction
02-27-18, 05:41
I got some CL girls and random non pros that suck a mean dick if anyone has some mouth stars to trade let me know.

Member #5919
04-01-18, 16:06
I got some CL girls and random non pros that suck a mean dick if anyone has some mouth stars to trade let me know.I literally just moved to the area. I'm trying to scope it out and get something here. No luck so far, Its kind of nerve wrecking to scope out a new area and go for your first. Got anything? Feel free to message.