PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
06-02-03, 02:47
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Buffalo Bill
06-02-03, 11:05
What an improvement ! This is great ! Newark needed a spot of its own. Combined with Elizabeth its even better. Great work.

Black
06-02-03, 18:31
This board will be one of the most active for the rest of the year, the summer time is comming and Neweark and Elizabeth never disappoint. Lets have at - post mongers post! See previous notes Mt. Pleaseant ave and 2 nd and 3rd ave. Don't forget to test the water at Frelynhsian (I need to check how to spell it). These are wonderful drive by areas.

NJ's Finest
06-02-03, 22:48
Yes, this is good. I suppose Irvington/East Orange would fall into this category as well.

NJ's Finest
06-03-03, 10:58
Black,

When you say under 100, is this because of the Greek? How much for 1/2 and 1/2 or just a bj? I dont know but anything near 100 sounds a bit much for that area of town. By the way the road you are speaking of is called Frelinghuysen ave. I took a spin down that road last Friday afternoon around 3ish. I saw plenty shady activity going on (most likely drugs). There were some girls in the mix as well. The people mostly hang out in the inlets of the Newark housing projects which I wouldnt recommend driving into. Looks a bit dangerous. Instead stay on Frelinghuysen (parked) and when you see a girl pull up to a side street. Many of the girls hang out in the parking lot in the housing pj's and then come out to the street every n ow and then.

Also in Newark I saw some action on Elizabeth ave. (cracheads .. not my kind of thing). You never know what kinda thing a crackhead might do or how nasty they smell!

I also saw some girls on Main st. and William Ave in East Orange. However in EO there are many people out in the afternoon and its hard to distinguish who is a good looking SW and a regular citizen.

I finished up my cruise down Frelinghuysen to Elizabeth where it then started to rain.

God damn theres some fine lookign Latinas in this town (regular girls). I have yet to see Latina sw's anywhere in NJ. Where must I look? One time I was in the 3rd st. section of Elizabeth (other side of the Turnpike) and I suspect tehre may be some action around there. I made a U turn in a dead end to drive back and I saw some guy gettin a bj!! LOL. might not have been a sw though, she looked pretty good, maybe an 8 or so. But they both stopped and looked like deer in the headlights when I came through.

Anyways, if anyone knows of some latina action anywhere in NJ but Paterson (too much LE) please let me know. I am new to the boards and I am positng in the Central Jersey section as well about New Brunswick, so let me know if I did anything wrong!

Thanks guys

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation in this report. However, I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

LeroyLaCroy
06-03-03, 22:18
thanks Jackson for adding the new cities. You the Man!

AsianLvr
06-04-03, 06:43
In honor of the recently held National Spelling Bee...

WELCOME TO SPELLING 101:
The word is FRELINGHUYSEN.

Definition - A street in Newark where action can be found.

Hope no one is offended by my post.

Rock on, Rock hard!

K-

Mackolicious
06-04-03, 16:40
It's spelled ---Frelinghuysen Ave. but the action is really on

Sherman one block in and on the side streets in between.

Also sometimes over by the White Castle

WSJ3
06-04-03, 19:22
Fellow mongers:

I usually stay in Queens and the Bronx because I know all of the HOT spots, but I have been dying to try out the SW in Newark. So any information that you can supply

details on the street address please for the mongers that travel across the GWB

Will be greatly appreciated and reciprocated in kind.

Peace:
WSJ3

NJ's Finest
06-04-03, 20:26
Originally posted by Mackolicious
It's spelled ---Frelinghuysen Ave. but the action is really on

Sherman one block in and on the side streets in between.

Also sometimes over by the White Castle Which White Castle? the one on Elizabeth ave near the I-78 overpass? Yes, there are plenty hoes on Sherman Ave. I remember about a year back I saw about 4 or 5.. One was a black girl, probably smoking crack but she didnt look too bad yet she looked pretty hot actually, I was givin her the eye but she didnt reply. Maybe LE was near by, or she thought i was LE, but im 99% sure she was working. Also saw this European girl with a REAL short skirt. She looked great.. I was thinking maybe she isn't working because she didnt look at me when I drove by slowly, but then again what would a girl like that be doing in that neighborhood? The rest I forget, will have to make another trip soon.

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation in this report. However, I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Wooly
06-07-03, 17:50
NORTH NEWARK

There's a good deal if info posted by John Doe and Buffelo Bill concerning N Newark SW activity in NJ other section just a few days before this Newark-Elizabeth was opened.

In addition to Broadway itself, the side streets are sometimes hopping. Today, in the rain, I found Jeniffer on Grafton near Broadway. Young (28+-), white, large floppies and clean. Admits to being a druggie and has scabs on her face which she picks when she's high.

Very able and willing provider. Find her before the ravages of drugs take her completely.

Mackolicious
06-10-03, 21:54
Yes the White Castle on Elizabeth Ave.
You will see them standing in the parking lot giving you "the look".
Also sometimes on the sides streets on the other side of the
White Castle.

NJ's Finest
06-10-03, 23:38
Mackolicious:

How many times have you picked up near the white castle area? also, what would you rate these girls? Are they the usual newark crackheads? What was the price like? Thanks in advance.

I have been looking around closer to where I live lately. In the city of New Brunswick there is some action to be had but I am getting tired of the 5 or 6 faces down here, so I might venture up to Newark soon. =) happy hunting.

Ah also one more question: Are the girls around Mt. Pleasnt / Broadway of a higher quality than those at Frelinghuysen / White Castle area? And how do the Nye Ave girls in Irvington compare to them? I haven't seen much of Newark yet but plan to this summer!

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Mackolicious
Yes the White Castle on Elizabeth Ave.
You will see them standing in the parking lot giving you "the look".
Also sometimes on the sides streets on the other side of the
White Castle.

Black
06-13-03, 00:27
NJ's Finest,

You are correct 1bill is a lot for that part of town, but this was a pearl around coal. Very good looking druggie that was not beat up by drugs yet and spoke intelligently and wanted to provide these extras' The regular stuff was standard price but you should never go up to 100 unless you are entering all three wholes and I weas offered entering all three and until cmm so that was a bargin to me. I have not visited in a while so keep everyone posted on the activity up there.

Wooly
06-14-03, 16:41
Originally posted by DeeUncola
Wooly, I hate to be the one to break this to you; but scabs are one of the symptoms of Kaposi's Sarcoma which is one of the initial symptoms of AIDS.

I do hope you did NOT share body fluids with this girl because it seems that maybe, just maybe, you did not get her " before the ravages of drugs take her completely."

On the couple of occasions I was at the Towne Tap before it closed, I once was offered a lot by a scab ridden women. I, fortunately, knew scabs were an indicator of AIDS; and I turned down her offer.

For further info on this, check this first website:

http://www.seattlegayclinic.org/ ask_the_doctor/Ask_The_Doctor_FAQ.cfm Note: make that webaddress all on one line or it will not work.

True the questions deal with oral sex, but it establishes that Kaposi's Sarcoma is often a symptom of AIDS.

And what are the symptons of Karposi's Sarcoma?

From this second website:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:bNxW84LG_GAJ:umed.med.utah.edu/ usmle/topics/First%2BAid%2BPathology.doc+%2Bscab*+ +%2B%22kaposi*+sarcoma%22++%2B HIV&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Note: make that webaddress all on one line or it will not work.

Finally if those two do not convince you, this third site should:

http://www.aegis.com/pubs/beta/1999/be990718.html#k

Did you catch that last line.

" ...it may be sexually transmitted."

See a doctor tomorrow. With certain forms of retrovirii, an initial cocktail of medications can knock it out of your system completely. And in a month you may be home free.

Sit on it for a month and the virii may be immutably lodged in your system.

I know you hold me in contempt Wooly but take my advice on this. It may just have saved your life.

Let's be careful out there people. AIDS is not a strictly Gay disease, though it is more common in gays.

And try and know the obvious signs of AIDS.

1) Scabs. [Even if not Kaposi's Sarcoma or AIDS related - may be an outbreak of Herpes.]

2) Extreme Thinness - Heroin Chic - probably a symptom of AIDS or major drug use. Probably a walking biohazard.

There are others. I do not know them all myself. But SCABS everyone should know.

I know most of us cannot operate our dicks and our brains at the same time but let's try and keep the danger at a minimum. Go in covered. Literally. And worry more about the girls than the cops.

As for Jennifer - until Wooly reports back he is clean - we should all avoid her.

No criticism here, Wooly. I've done horrendously stupid things - worse than this.

Try not to be as dumb as I can be and get this checked.

PS: I do NOT have AIDS. My stupidities were in other arenas. There is a section of this board designed for "Opinions & Editorials".

Mackolicious
06-14-03, 19:56
Finest:

1. I have never actually picked up anyone in front of the Castle but I have seen
them there several times. I get gas for my car near there often.
That said, they appear to be the same ones from Sherman ave.

2. Of the girls in the 3 locations you have mentioned, I would say they are usually
the crack head type but you can sometimes pluck out a star if you are lucky.
Best bet for a possible star would be broadway area IMHO.

3. I have never paid more than 20 for a street BJ.

4. I would stay away from Irvington. According to the Star Ledger,
the state police will be starting a prostitution/gang/ crack down starting in July.
It did not say if they would be hitting the Irvington bars or not.
Those are where I spend most of my loose change.

DonRoberto
06-17-03, 14:04
I was just in North Newark on Washington Ave. one intersection before Belleville. There was a very young, reasonably attractive Spanish lady parading in front of the check cashing place. A little heavy, but that's not the part of her that interested me. She was a little standoffish, and I was goosey about police stings, so I left.

I would like to pursue things, but can any of you tell me whether there are such stings in that area?

John Y. Doe
06-17-03, 20:40
[i]I hate to be the one to break this to you; but scabs are one of the symptoms of Kaposi's Sarcoma which is one of the initial symptoms of AIDS.

Finally if those two do not convince you, this third site should:
http://www.aegis.com/pubs/beta/1999/be990718.html#k

Kaposi's Sarcoma is an early indcator of HIV infection IN MEN. Rarely is the cancer found in women, even among drug users.
http://www.aegis.com/factshts

My comment, DeeUnCola, is not intended as an attack on you. Your other warnings and suggestions to WSG and "that other forum site" have been among the most useful I have read. However, I do feel the need, for everyone's benefit, to correct this one error.

I often communicate facts is my postings. Please correct any of mine when you see an error.

John Y. Doe
06-17-03, 21:10
Originally posted by DonRoberto
I was just in North Newark on Washington Ave. one intersection before Belleville.

I would like to pursue things, but can any of you tell me whether there are such stings in that area? Stings do occur in that area. It feels like there have been more stings in N. Newark recently, than in prior years. It may be a natural byproduct of the drug crackdown. Stings are a very real risk for any of us pursuing SW's. At the same time, N. Newark seems to be among the least frequently "stung" parts of Jersey.

There are many good postings in WSG describing methods to minimize the chance of getting trapped in a sting. In addition to the information on such postings, I want to mention two things of particular issues specifically regarding N. Newark.

First, be sure not accidentally go over the border, into Belville, either pursuing, or with the girl. The Belleville Police are very, very strict. There is a nice motel in Belleville. If you want to go there with a girl, be cautious in how you get there.

Second, the Newark Police have used real SW's as decoys for stings. I know a woman who was leaving the "profession" & had enrolled in a rehab program. She had just a few days till a bed became available, when the police caught her soliciting. In exchange for letting her get into her program as planned without jail time, she had to agree to work as a decoy. (For those of you looking for a happy ending, the girl has been off the streets and drug free for almost one year.)

Be cautious & be happy.

John Y. Doe
06-17-03, 21:21
Originally posted by NJ's Finest
[i]Black,
Anyways, if anyone knows of some latina action anywhere in NJ but Paterson please let me know.[/i/One of the best places to look in northern Jersey is N. Newark. Drive along B'way from 3rd Ave to Grafton. There are many (predominately hispanic) SW's.

NJ's Finest
06-17-03, 23:26
If I am correct, doesn't Broadway turn into Washington AVe. ?
If this is the same street you are talking about, then what we have been reading on this board can definately confirm that this area is known for sw. whether it was a sting or not, you have to use your own judgement. I am not farmiliar with this part of newark, but she sounds like she could be sw. use discretion.

Guys,
I am nervous about picking up in newark because of undercover stings, etc. I know not to pick up a girl that wants to offer sex from outside the car, but what i am nervous about is LE seeing the girl get into my car and then following. For this reason I would probably cross into kearney (different city and county) which i THINK i might relieve the 5-0 problem. However, can you still be pulled over on the way to kearney by newark police? sure they can question you but do they have enough proof to arrest you? even though no sex for money transaction has been made yet? I know sometimes LE may question you about what youare doing and say they will give you a break if you tell the truth. If you do so and confess that you were going to screw the sw for money, is this enough for them to take you in? if I were in this situation, i doubt i would confess anyway because at that point I haven't done anything wrong, right? just want to clear these things up before they come around! thanks a lot guys,

Originally posted by DonRoberto
I was just in North Newark on Washington Ave. one intersection before Belleville. There was a very young, reasonably attractive Spanish lady parading in front of the check cashing place. A little heavy, but that's not the part of her that interested me. She was a little standoffish, and I was goosey about police stings, so I left.

I would like to pursue things, but can any of you tell me whether there are such stings in that area?

Civ2000
06-18-03, 01:26
To DeeUncola: Now that you've probably scared Wooly to death, I hate to break it to you but facial scabs are not an indicator of AIDS or HIV infection. Women that shoot cocaine get the sensation of bugs crawling under their skin and they pick and itch their faces until that get covered with scabs. If you've ever seen the movie Philadelphia with Tom Hanks---that's what Karposi's Sarcoma looks like. Large purplish/brown lesions. This woman may also have herpes as it gives scabbies on the face also. As for being rail thin---what crack smokin--cocaine shooting woman ain't? Now I'm not saying there's no possiblity she's not infected. Anyone who has unprotected sex and is an IV drug user is at high risk---it's just that the symptoms you mentioned aren't indicative. Read up somemore and become an informed hobbist. Peace out.

Wooly
06-19-03, 12:16
Wow!

Wooly, your reports are good but your judgement is questionable.

What can I say?!

Be careful! You could say that you don't know what your talking about and that all your reports are useless. The scabs are from picking her face due to cocaine use !

NJ's Finest
06-20-03, 19:43
Hey,

When the 5-0 uses real sw's as decoys, is it still true that they will not get into your car, rather try to negotiate a deal from outside the car? Also, is it true that any women being used in decoy's cannot show breasts or pussy as proof of not being 5-0? If this is not true, and you can still get busted after the SW shows you her tits, this would be terrible. Anyway, let me know what the deal is, if you know.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Originally posted by John Y. Doe
Stings do occur in that area. It feels like there have been more stings in N. Newark recently, than in prior years. It may be a natural byproduct of the drug crackdown. Stings are a very real risk for any of us pursuing SW's. At the same time, N. Newark seems to be among the least frequently "stung" parts of Jersey.

There are many good postings in WSG describing methods to minimize the chance of getting trapped in a sting. In addition to the information on such postings, I want to mention two things of particular issues specifically regarding N. Newark.

First, be sure not accidentally go over the border, into Belville, either pursuing, or with the girl. The Belleville Police are very, very strict. There is a nice motel in Belleville. If you want to go there with a girl, be cautious in how you get there.

Second, the Newark Police have used real SW's as decoys for stings. I know a woman who was leaving the "profession" & had enrolled in a rehab program. She had just a few days till a bed became available, when the police caught her soliciting. In exchange for letting her get into her program as planned without jail time, she had to agree to work as a decoy. (For those of you looking for a happy ending, the girl has been off the streets and drug free for almost one year.)

Be cautious & be happy.

OneEye
06-22-03, 18:26
Man o Man. From the sounds of these postings, I really dont think im ever gonna bother to go to Newark Town for a good time.
I am Very Very Curious though as to the Regulations of what an Undercover Girl can or cannot do to get johhny boy to say Yes to a Potential bust.
Ive had girls in NYC show me boob's or Reach right in and stroke
my helmit to prove to me she wasnt 5-O.
Does anyone know the actual LAW regarding the stingy Op's
Ohh and also what about Car Impounding? Its goes on in NYC for DUI's. Does it go on for Johnny as well? Please post answers if you really know for sure. Thanks.
Later Dee!

Civ2000
06-22-03, 22:22
Jeez Louise DeeUncola---good post I guess but I find simplier better in most circumstances. My rule and thought on the matter (being a vetern of over a 1000 successful car dates and pickups) is this: Most SWS don't want LE trouble anymore than we do and will jump in your car so fast it will make your head spin to get out of an area before being spotted. ANY SW who goes to the driver's side or tries to negotiate the deed without getting right in is not getting a date with me. I've actually turned down dates with gals I knew were legitmate SW's because I never break this rule. The reason for passing on someone I know for sure is not LE is because if they waste time by coming up to my window they make us both targets for LE. I believe in fast pickups and dropoffs. LE will never get in your car. The whole are you a cop routine is mute once they get in your car.

If a gal comes up to my window or tries to negotiate through the passenger side door I always ask for directions or something dumb like that. Never use any words like "date" or "looking for fun" or anything. I've actually been so brazen to pull up and try to pick up a gal who I was 70% sure was LE (because she looked too good to pass on) knowing if she didn't get in and I didn't say anything stupid nothing was going to happen. Aside from this I make sure I pick up on a side street and not on the main drag and make sure I'm not getting followed. And then the last rule is that you (not the girl) decide where to park. And I believe it's best to park where you blend in. So many SW'S and their customers want to park in some obscure place like a dark alleyway at 3:00 a.m which is great but try explaining to LE why you're there.

As far as the car impoundment I don't think it's happening here yet but has been happening in other parts of the country---see Long Beach California report. What you do have to be careful of is this: A lot of SW'S are not intelligent enough to stash their drugs or paraphenalia when they go out to work. A cop pulls you over and guess where the drugs and the crack pipe go: you're right under the seat and it's your car. So in a New York minute you've gone from picking up a SW to felony drug possession. And yes they get the car. I always drive a beater or one that is still owned by the bank. I don't know the legality of this but I almost had my car impounded once but they passed because I still had 40 months of payments to go. So if anyone knows please let me know. Good reports guys. Keep it safe, keep it sane, and keep it wrapped.

IntotheMuck
06-24-03, 00:41
civ2000 and deeuncola: great posts and info.

I have to tip my cap to you. great posts! The risk of being busted and having the car seized is too great a risk for me. very frustrating because it can be alot of fun. I have been pulled over twice in NYC and once in Newark. Newark let me go because they had a sudden call. NYC was before they impounded your car and was just after the girls. the worst part is that the girls are so tempting. some anyway.
If i knew and lived in these areas i would be much more daring. but the risk and not really knowing the area is a real TKO for me.

if you have anything more in the way of advice as far as not being familiar with the area and all that stuff, feel free!

Corky
06-24-03, 17:35
read the previous posts and thought i'd ask if anyone ran into the following "the girl won't get out of your car unless you pay her". i picked up a nice looking sw..looks are deceiving..and she proceded to shake me down..first of all she told me she was **** and would not care if i called the police. i was not about too. second she would not get out of the car unless i gave her $20. its hard for me to get angry at this girl she really was pathetic. besides, she may have a knife or who knows what but for me thats the first time anyone has ever used this tactic. usually they ask for money up front and then proceed to the nearest crack dealer etc. never to be seen from again. moral don't give any money up front. just thought i would share this heart warming story. any suggestions without getting violent?

Civ2000
06-24-03, 19:30
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Dee's report was excellent as usual but I guess I have slightly different views on a couple of points. "Put an unopened beer bottle on the floor of your car. A SW will take a drink from it but a undercover LE won't." Very true indeed but when pulled over now you also get busted for having an open container of booze in the car giving them probable cause to search and find the crack pipe she tossed under your seat.
"Tell her your real name so when she is asked she knows what to say" (sorry not quoted exactly). Fact: most of these girls are known SW'S and nothing you or her can say will fool the LE. They will put her in one car and you in another and ask all types of questions which neither one of you will have a clue as to the answers. Then they will make up stuff each of you said e. g. "she said you offered .30 for CBJ---and if you don't admit to what you're doing we're taking you in". Ask any criminal law attorney in America what you should say in such a situation and here's what they will tell you. NOTHING!!! Give name and address only. They will tell you if you are honest and come clean they will let you go. Bull. If they have reason to take you in they will and are trying to trick you into incriminating yourself. Don't do their jobs for them. Just say you're using your right to remain silent. They will say you don't have that right as you're not under arrest yet. To which I say....too bad. They may even take you in to scare you but 9 times out of 10 will let you go for lack of evidence.

By the way in 15 years of this hobby I've only been pulled over three times, was caught in the act once (after I had zipped up) and have pulled over to pick up LE participating in a sting operation twice. And have never been arrested.

Good luck and happy hunting.

dirtmonger
06-25-03, 20:33
Vic's,

Went there today as I was lucky to have an appointment in Newark. I walked in at 1:55, place packed, 30 guys, 10-15 girls, (hard to tell, there all over the place, back room, leaving, coming)

I met tall slender WOC, nice ass, played with tits and ass while telling her how hot she was and I'd love to take her somewhere, she was grabbing the little cherry tomato and grinding her ass in lap while she said we could go get a $25.00 hotel room and she wanted $. for all.

I didn't really have time, but was in ultimate dilemma. said to give me 20 minutes to decide. over comes some older chick, couldn't understand her, she started grabbbin the already happy cherry tomato when she slipped her hand under my shorts. I moaned and said ahhh... She knew I liked it, reached in her bag, lathered up with some lotion and on to a very Nice HJ while I was being served another soda.

I was back in my truck at 2:18.

Total cost $22.00
Total time 23minutes, 54 seconds.

There were a variety of girls, ranging from 1.5 (what gave me the hj) to alot of 5-6's and two 8's.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Civ2000
06-25-03, 23:10
The situation Corky talked about has happened to me several times over the years. It's a scary situation because although you're pretty sure she's just bluffing; it's still always possible she's just crazy enough that she's not worried about the cops or may pull a knife out. So here's what I do in that situation: I just give her the 20 bucks and get her out of my car ASAP. A bad experience like that is maybe 1 in a 100 so I just chalk it up to experience and consider it a cost of pursuing the hobby. I then never pick the girl up again and since learning of this board post all the info I can to protect the other guys. Also, let any other SW you pick up know about the girl. They get it taken out on them frequently because some gal ripped a guy off and will "discipline" the rip-off themselves.

Also, this kind of things happen to new hobbists more often. When I first started out I was nervous, and apprehensive, and scared and the girls knew it and took advantage of it. Never show fear and be confident and in control. If she's smoking I tell her to put it out and always require that they wear their seat belts and I pick the spot. These girls are pros and can spot any weakness. Aside from that you can call their bluff and hope for the best.

The one thing you always want to avoid if possible is violence because that can really backfire on you. Much better to pay up than get charged with assault or something or to get in a fight with a crazy SW with a knife. Better luck next time Corky.

Corky
06-29-03, 01:56
Thanks for the comments. I think paying the money and telling the other SW's about her is the best idea. I've been pusuing this hobby for over 15 years and never had this happen. I wish I could give you the girls name but she never gave it to me. I think it would have been a mistake to go to the police at the point I was at. The $20 was not worth the potential hassle for obvious reasons. She did not look like a kid but had a great body and was dressed well for a SW. The epiletic seizure might have worked if I could stop from laughing.

Thanks again

CoolGuy
06-29-03, 15:50
Let's face it! All of us who have been mongering for a while have come across a situation where the SW has tried to scare us into giving them $$ without providing anything in return or we came to a conclusion after talking to her or seeing her up close that we don't want to deal with her. My policy is that if I am the one who wants to ditch her, then I try to give her some reasonable amount like 0.5 for her time and trouble and drop her off near where I picked her. This works most of the times. If the SW is trying to scare you into giving larger amount then I try to take her to an isolated area such as out of town or into an industrial area where she would feel more unsafe than you and proceed to call, using my cellphone, my real or fictitious buddy. I explain the situation, tell him where I am and ask him to come over right away. And yeah...don't forget to bring Bubba or Bruno with you. Even though I have not had to resort to such a drama, I think it should work.

Wooly
07-03-03, 16:34
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information for Men who are looking for sex with Women.

Please try to refrain from personal attacks and stick to the subject.

Jackson

Hoboynj
07-06-03, 10:11
Well I have been a long time lurker and must say I have had quite the success with the info on the board so its time I posted.

I went to Elizabeth Sat morning got there about 7 am. A few SW around between the usual locations mostly stoned crcackheads so I waited patiently and about 9 there were other sw or what I thought were sw but they wouldnt make any kind of contact. There was one nice bsw looked very clean early 20's was waving at other cars but wouldnt even look at me so I figured they pinned me as LE. But for some reason I didnt give up. About 10 found a very clean looking wsw so clean in fact that when she did return the look I was shocked she was a sw. After going around the block I stopped and she came right over got right in after the obligatory LE questions ahe grabbed me to make sure and we were off. I didnt get her name but she is about 20 or 21 blonde blue eyes. I told her she didnt look like a sw and she laughed and said she always get that. settled on .3 for CBJ said she would do BBBJ but it would be more, and .6 for F/S and .2 for the room which I thought was reasonable. So I took the CBJ and was it ever worth it she really knows her craft. Anyway she said she is usually out 4 times a week in the morning and at night.

NJ's Finest
07-06-03, 13:40

Good report. Where around Elizabeth was this? Was it on the other side of the Turnpike? (closer to the river) I went to Elizabeth a few times but never saw anything. What streets are the ones to look at?

Thanks for the help, and if you are worried about LE scanning the board and seeking out your hunting grounds, they already know where everything happens. they work 40 hours a week on the streets, and they see everything :)

Happy hunting, thanks for the info.

CoolGuy
07-06-03, 15:43
Member1004

Can you tell us what street or area of Elizabeth did you find the SW? Thanks.

Hoboynj
07-06-03, 16:13
Mostly between North ave and Bayway.

IntotheMuck
07-06-03, 16:25
same question came to mind. where in elizabeth? what motel?

Civ2000
07-06-03, 16:29
Hey, You guys (DeeUncola and Wooly) need to cut the crap. This board is for exchanging info about the hobby---not slamming each other and then posting extremely verbose defenses of oneself. I enjoy both your posts. DeeUncola is quite articulate and offers a humerous perspective of our craft. I read each one of his posts with pleasure. Wooly as well seems to be a seasoned practioner and has numerous reliable posts under his belt. Let's stick to helping each other score quality poon and cut the insults.

Thanks,

Civ2000

Gypsy
07-07-03, 10:31
In Elizabeth.
On Rt. 1&9 South of North Ave. to the old Bayway Circle. Also on the side streets on both sides of the highway. I use the Flora Motel on Flora St/Ave which is just before the GO Go bar. If you want a good parking lot to go to then use the paking lot of Ikea off North Ave East of the Turnpike. I have taken many girls there .

IntotheMuck
07-07-03, 14:01
thanks gypsy, I used to go there myself but in the few times i've been near the flora motel area in the past year, year and a half, it has turned up empty. i'll have to look back into it soon, maybe on the weekend. thanks again.

Wooly
07-07-03, 16:48
Thanks civ2000, you'll notice that my replies seldom take more than a line or two. I won't waste my time any longer on him.

Please tell me what humor you find in his reference to AIDS which he attached to my post of a pleasant time I enjoyed with a provider who, by the way, I've see a few times since. If there is something humerous, I may read the whole thing. I had given up after his first nasty and totally erroneous line.

Black
07-07-03, 19:42
Just a quick report for the North Jersey folks. Was in town last week and toured the area by the north ward post office - no activity at all?! I was highly upset, it was a good night, I expected lots of activity, no such luck, has LE been invading the are - moved my game to Elizabeth - Frelinghysen ave. Lots of activity all CH - not my first choice so I called it quits.

Black

Wooly
07-08-03, 13:18
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information for Men who are looking for sex with Women.

Jackson

OneEye
07-08-03, 21:02
Gentlemen,

Jackson

Paul D Pounder
07-09-03, 23:34
Newark - Irvington warning:

The 5-0 are on the loose! I don't know if there is a summer offensive or what. I was on / aroung Sherman ave several nights ago and witnessed this guy get busted. So busted and he never saw it coming. I saw the whole thing. The guy was on Sherman and parked on a side street. The girl ran toward the side street to jump in the car which she did. The problem is that a po po cruiser was coming down Sherman, the hobbyist could not see them and the po po could not see him at first but they saw the girl running down the street. I was at the stop sign across the intersection and could see all! The cops noticed that his car was the ONLY one on the street and deducted that the girl MUST have ducked into his car. They flew around the block and cut him off as he tried to make a left turn at the corner. I was behind the guy and squeezed my vehicle through and went straight home after that drama! If you stop, make sure you can see everything. I had to pass on a fine and pretty thing out in Irvington b/c when she came to the window, she was "playing dumb" - I thought she was a cop so I told her I would come around again and left. when I got back she was gone (picked up). She is safe so I will look for her next time.

Also, there have been a few young and pretty girls off of Freling who will let you insert barebacked. I mean they smell good and look good, you would step to them in a club or in church! I don't do bareback anymore! I am not crazy, and I been at this since 1982!- 17 yrs old. I pretend I am going to stick it in bare but reach for the hat at the last minute. Since the girls did not object, they must not mind and I wonder if they are sick and trying to donate something that cannot be washed off to you. Remember, when they are young and very pretty and seem very clean, they could be and then on the other hand, they could be the most worked in the area and could be "burning" up the block if you will.

Buffalo Bill
07-11-03, 18:44
Yes, Paul D, there is certainly a heavy LE presence in the north end of Newark also this afternoon. Don't remember feeling so intimidated anywhere in the country.
Perhaps some serious crime and the cops are trying to squeze info from Johns and ladies of the afternoon. I haven't checked Star-Ledger.
I got my ass away from there quick.

IntotheMuck
07-13-03, 02:48
extremely disappointing! i checked out the area around the flora motel like the post suggested at around 0130, and not a soul in sight.

went home tired and frustrated @%#^^^#!

strokesmoore
07-16-03, 20:16
This is my first time post so bare with me, and remenber it is all a dream...Went to a Vic's GO GO on Stuyvesant in Irvington on Saturday. They had about 7 to 8 girls who looks vary from a 2 to 8. If you ever been there you know it's on the sleaze meter for about a 5. Ran into this cute latino that was a 7. She was around 19 with a tight body. After the usaul conversation I asked her if she dates( that the term to use if you don't know) after a long stare down she said $. Let me tell you out all the experience I had with dancer this is the first one that was trully GFE. I don't remenber here name, but there was several other prospects in the range of 5 to 7. Just remenber come early most dancer leave there to go to other clubs around 6:00.

Soft Touches
07-17-03, 19:26
Think I'll try another place. Last night I decided to go out and for a drive in Passaic looking for the strip club on Belmont St.. Well I didn't quite get to it. Since I'm not from the area driving through town I sufferred from the shrinking balls syndrome. Holy S**t, I was afraid to continue driving in that area. Needless to say as my balls shrivelled up I decided to mosey on out. This took awhile since I ended up driving to god knows where before I saw anything that looked like a highway. Jumped on it and eventually found my way back to my hotel. I am determined to find a club where all can be had but with a degree of safety.

Consequently being the man that I am. After sitting in my hotel my balls began to grow back. So I decided after 3 glasses of wine to have them taken care of. I ended up calling a service called secret something or other. Was told yes they had someone available and she would be there in an Hr. I've been there before. So I took a shower had another glass, watched TV.

About an hr. later the service calls and explains to me the hotel gave them the wrong directions and THEY will be ther in 15 minutes. THEM? THEY?...mmmmmm I think. 2 for 1? Not likely. Must mean the driver too.

Eventually I end up with a knock on the door. I was planning on doing one of 2 things. It was amost 1, so if I looked through the peepwhole and saw a beast. I won't answer. If she was good looking enough to keep it hard, then open.

Surprise! The girl was georgeous and very young. I open the door, cock getting hard already and THEY come in. Evidently the service has the driver come in and pick up the cash. Turned out to be a pleasant guy, shook hands explained why they were late, coming from the Bronx (to Montavle), Then left.

The gir'ls name was Sasha. A Venezuelan, incredibly good looking, about a 9, short, nice toned body. She relaxed a little stole a cig, pulled her panties out of her purse and put them on (was wearing a skirt), said she thought they made her look sexy...what the F? She then proceeded to strip me, kneel in front of me and start playing, slipped the condom on and sucked like a friggen hoover. I should have had her continue all the way.

After about 10 minutes she had me lay down and did the deed. No real big description here, just did it. The weird thing is that after I came she slid it out and started talking to it. Telling it how good it was, squeezing the excess out etc..

But my friends, it gets weirder. What a deal if it were in my own home. She goes and gets a cold cold to clean me, telling me cold if better because she can clean the cum easier, then gets a hot cloth with soap and cleans me. After that she got dressed, stole another cig and cuddled with me while we watched TV.

Finally she decides she has to leave, but before she can she has to clean up the place, rinse the towels, clean the ash trays, pick up my trash. Hell I may invite to my house for some free housekeeping.

Overall my satifaction level for sex form 1 (turtle dick) to 10 (need to add an extension to the bedroom) was about a 6. The company was pleasurable though.

Next week I try some of the other places (clubs).

Black
07-20-03, 11:29
Newark board folks -

I meet a LSW named Nicki - very sexy service a 10. Before I get into the description and what we did and stuff I wanted to give everyone the 411 on what she told me. There is a John killing the girls on the stroll! 3 have been killed over the last 6 months she tells me and thats why you don't see a lot of girls walking. So be careful more cops to come. Well back to more pleasent information, this half latin half itilian was a pro GFE and is looking for asugar daddy for those so inclined. Saw her on the North Newark stroll I had to position myself ahead of some guy with a huge truck. Very resonable price for the effort and time she gives 2../4..She use to dance, same sob story as the rest father this and parents not that. A great body and great technic. Well worth your time if you catch up to her brunett and 5''7'.

IntotheMuck
07-21-03, 20:31
extremely disappointing! i checked out the area around the flora motel like the post suggested at around 0130, and not a soul in sight.

went home tired and frustrated @%#^^^#!

Has anyone had any recent success at the Flora Motel?

Rebrobate218
07-21-03, 21:44
Soft touch,

What did it run you. I mean what did this fine young thing set you back?

Soft Touches
07-24-03, 18:10
Originally posted by Rebrobate218
Soft touch,

What did it run you. I mean what did this fine young thing set you back? Well truthfully .25 Thpugh I don't think it was worth it. What would be ideal is a SW with a number and location, but that isn't always possible.

Well that's it for this week, next week to Boston for a day then on to Boca Raton. I come back here the following week to do some more exploring.

IntotheMuck
07-28-03, 00:34
went back to the Flora Motel in Elizabeth and this time i found someone. Calls herself Ecstasy. Won't go into details but will say this: stay away from her and save your money!

She is blonde, has some meat on her. You can see some acne scars on her face.

Don't bother boys.

The only good thing is that least the Flora Motel is an option in the future.

Hoboynj
08-03-03, 07:08
Just got home from Elizabeth. The flora was the place to be. At the hight of the night about 3:30 am there were probably about 10 girls all types. They were somewhere between 6's and 9's. There was some LE presence but they only drove by the girls ran and that was that. There was some pimp actioon going on and the ladies were on the high priced side .6 CBJ I didnt ask about F/S. All the ladies were concentrated around the flora and as the night wore on the locals came out also.

IntotheMuck
08-04-03, 13:38
that would be madness to give in to $60 for that. don't give in to that.

Hoboynj
08-04-03, 13:42
Originally posted by intothemuck
that would be madness to give in to $60 for that. don't give in to that. I didn't I waited for a cute local girl. The others seemed to be transported from some where. When I inquired about the pricing I was told .6 I said that was too much and she said ok, no bargining

IntotheMuck
08-04-03, 23:52
funny you should mention that. this girl quoted me that price when i was at the Flora. I can't believe i didn't bust out laughing. I was close though.

I wanted to give her the money afterward because i thought Jay Leno's sister had come by to give me the comedy routine.

$60......not in this lifetime.

Hoboynj
08-08-03, 16:06
Cruised by the Flora on Wednesday night although it was raining there were 3 ladies out. I caught up with Kia hot little BSW. She got in and quoted .6 again for a cbj. I told her no way that girls around here dont get that much. Of course she responded with "well I'm not from around here". Turns out there are a few SW from LIC here trying out Elizabeth. They are staying at the Flora. I asked her if she was getting that much and she said she didnt know yet she just got there. Well I think the night must have been slow because of the rain because after her stalling and asking if I had more she finally agreed for .3. It was your average service. I surely hope these ladies dont think they are gonna get LIC prices here.

For what its worth

IntotheMuck
08-09-03, 22:48
what time did you get there on wednesday night?

Hoboynj
08-10-03, 11:26
I got there about 8pm

John Y. Doe
08-11-03, 00:31
Northern Newark home run, Cruised north Newark last Thursday afternoon, around Montclair (Street or Avenue?) (about 2 or 3 PM). I ran into Tanya, a fair skinned, middle-aged, relatively thin, tall black lady (around 5'10" or 5'11). Our talk in the car lead me to find out she is a mother of 6. She said she does not work outside much at all. Most of her money comes from her husband and her boyfrend, both of whom were travelling. She also seems to be a low-level crack user. As we spoke, I did not get the impression she was badly hooked on the drug. It seemed like she wanted the money to get food for the kids.

She told me abuout a local parking spot where she could give me a BBBJTC for $20. She did a nice job & spit it out. She was worth the effort. Her body was decent. I would say she was a C cup, but as expected after 6 kids was sagging. I would recommend her when you are cruising north Newark, but given her story I would not expect to find her often.

John Y. Doe
08-11-03, 00:54
North Nerwark grand slam. Ran into a very faired skinned black / latina girl around last Thursday evening. She said she was 32 years old. (I had guessed she was 10 years younger before she gave me her age.) She said her name is Tasha (or Tashie).

She said she is from the Bronx and was staying for a short while in north Newark with her cousin. (I found Tashie around Montclair (Street or Avenue)). I wouid have to rate her as a 9 or 10. She is one of the best SW's I ever saw. The girl had a firm, sollid rack. either a C or D. Her hairdo was elegant. She was dressed in a nice, tight, casual outfit. The way this girl looks, I guess she us not out on the streets more than a few seconds between dates. She offered very nice 1/2 and 1/2 at a local motel fo $@60. She is well worth the effort. I recommend her highly.

Based on our talk in the car, I think she will be worth e effort for only a few more months. I got the impression her SW $ goes to support her drug habbit (probably crack). I feel like she is in an early stage of the addiction, but will be deep into it in a few more months. I recommend her now, but am worried if you see her out there in a few months you will have to pass her by.

IntotheMuck
08-11-03, 01:39
WOW. THAT IS AMAZING. THIS AFTER ALL THE TIMES THAT I HAVE SHOWED UP THERE AFTER 11 PM AND FOUND NOTHING. YOU WERE EITHER VERY LUCKY OR I'M JUST SHOWING UP AT THE WRONG TIME.

Wooly
08-13-03, 20:23
Thanks to John Doe's excellent reports on North Newark. I had to be in Newark today so naturally I took the route down Broadway. Wasn't really looking but decided to try the loop described by John Doe and Buffalo Bill.

North Newark has turned into a streetwalker supermarket. It seems that police patrols have dropped somewhat.

Made my selection of Lucy, young slim hispanic, very short dark hair, maybe 5'2" and as I later discovered beautiful firm b cups, which convinced me she was still in her teens..
I was pressed for time so we agreed on bj. GREAT. She went at that thing as if it were the last candy bar on earth. At one point she stopped and said 'don't cum too soon' then directed her attention down to my balls. Meanwhile my hands were roming freely and Lucy turned her body to make everything accessable. When I asked if anal was available she replied 'whatever you want, baby'. This one is a keeper. Only downside is she spit out the good stuff. Oh well.

Made a date to see her tomorrow in order to complete the action. If I don't report on it you'll know that I died happily.

I found her at Lincoln and Verona Aves. at 2 PM.

John Y. Doe
08-14-03, 13:44
What is happening at the PUBWAY?

Has it reopened?

Any good sex in the backroom for little money strip clubs in Newark, like some of the Paterson Bars.

Unless After Dark has changed I suspect it is still rotten. I would be very interested in hearing what you learn about Pubway. Right now, I feel most comfortable with Vic's, in Irvington, & Mickey D's, in Paterson. Neither are high class clubs, but they both treat their customers well. The two clubs would be my recommendations to you. If you do find a better club, I would love to hear about it. Good luck and enjoy.

Civ2000
08-15-03, 02:34
Wooley or John Doe, I will be back in Newark on business for a few days in about 1 week and the SW action in N. Newark seems right up my alley. I will have a rental car and some free time. May even check out McD's. Any chance you could give me some info on where to go to find these N. Newark SW's.

Thanks.

Wooly
08-15-03, 12:12
This is your North Newark reporter reporting that there is nothing to report. Thanks to that &%*#!* blackout yesterday, I was unable to keep my date with Lucy. She had said that she is out daytime only, and since I am one of those poor folk who has to work for a living, I'll have a hard time finding her again.

To any of you who have free daytime hours do me and yourself a favor. Find her, enjoy her, and convince her to be available at least one evening a week Oh yea, post it here. I had found her at Lincoln and Verona Aves. Wed. at 2 PM

Buffalo Bill
08-16-03, 12:14
Originally posted by civ2000
Wooley or John Doe, I will be back in Newark on business for a few days in about 1 week and the SW action in N. Newark seems right up my alley. I will have a rental car and some free time. May even check out McD's. Any chance you could give me some info on where to go to find these N. Newark SW's.

Thanks.
I'll take this one since my reports get posted immediately.

The activity in N Newark centers around Broadway (not to be confused with Broad Street).
The action is very near Belleville which is to be carefully avioded. The Belleville police will wait for you to cross into their territory then follow hoping you'll turn without signaling or fail to come to a complete stop at a stopsign or some other violation.
There is activity the full length of Broadway, but your best bet especially as far as attractivness is the small area detailed by Jonh and Wooly, namely Montclair and Verona Avenues.
John and Wooly post excellent reports, they should both be Seniors.
Pay attention to what Wooly had to say about McD over on the Paterson board.

IntotheMuck
08-16-03, 20:52
i was watching "cops" tonight and they were doing a sting operation. the guy drove up to her, undercover LE, and she asked him "do you want a date?" i'm not sure. but i also think that she gave a price of $20 without the guy even asking.

how would you deal with the "date" part.

how about both?

TheWiz
08-16-03, 22:17
I saw the same episode and many like it that were previously on cops. On the street (Especially with dialog between a man in a car and a girl on the street), the word “Date” is synonymous with “Let’s both engage in sexual activity”. Add in the agreed price for the date to the conversation, and LE has enough to bust you.

Every person I saw get busted on cops were idiots who were thinking with the wrong head. In most cases they broke one of the most important rules of street mongering: Never ever negotiate until she is in the car and each of you are clear on whose who. If I see a SW on the street, pull up to her, and the first thing she says is “Want a date? $20.”, I’m out of there, quick!

Be safe
The Wiz

IntotheMuck
08-16-03, 23:27
that's good advice. you know that there has been times where a girl that was legit said the same thing and had a good time. But from now on i will take off. all it takes is once and your history.
did you ever have encounters with the ones with cars? and what do you look out for with that?
that guy in the show with the truck was smart. i would have simply said i was looking for directions and she said she would if i gave her a lift. something like that.

TheWiz
08-17-03, 18:20
SW’s in cars? Yes, I ran into them many times, I used to live in Dallas TX! That is how business was done on Harry Hines Blvd. The providers would drive around in their cars flagging men down. Or you would pull up beside them and give them a nod, then she would take off and you follow her to a secluded spot to take care of business. The only danger of LE would be heavy patrols on the Blvd on certain nights. They would pull anyone over who committed the smallest traffic violation (Sometimes not even that) and harass the hell out of them. If I saw a few LE cars patrolling, I just left to come back the next night. No cars, time for business. Many of the providers were not the typical SW, some were $250 a hour escorts making a quick $40 giving bjs between beeper pages. Some were real rush job barracudas that you had to watch out for.

I hear some providers in NYC work form their cars, for me, I will stay away. Dallas was the only place that was pretty safe to conduct car chases on hookers.

The Wiz

Damian
08-23-03, 10:44
I was wondering if anyone had information on the clubs in the ironbound section of Newark. Ive been to a couple where they have beautiful Spanish and Brazilian dancers. I just wasnt sure about finding out about any addtional action that occurs on or off site.

Thanks for any help.

BigD269
08-24-03, 03:07
Planning an overnight stay near Newark/Liberty Int'l. Staying at the airport Howard Johnson's. Any SW action nearby?

IntotheMuck
08-25-03, 01:18
I read JBURB'S quote that he stays at the $30 for a brainer, i figured that was great. I went into the elizabeth area around the Flora motel and found a slew of girls. I ran into one, after making me touch her tit, she first quoted $100 for head, then $40, but refused 30.

I'll keep searching though. I won't pay for a room and that price unless she is hot.

Empire State
08-25-03, 11:11
I was traveling through North Neward on Fri afternoon and there was activity.

No LE presence really.

Usually spots, about 3 in the afternoon.

I saw 5 walking around, 2 that were real good but were jonesing hard for a fix.

Never pick up a feinding hoe.

Just a word to the wise. I ust to run them streets years ago using and I would stay far far away from them girls, they might be cheap but most of em got shit.

Hoboynj
08-27-03, 01:24
Ok fellas listen up I got ripped off in Elizabeth tonight. Picked up this short italian girl said her name was Maria. Also said she was from newark. She seemd to havethe crack jumpies. She got in the car quoted a price if .4 talked her down to .3. Asd we pulled away I noticed what I thought was someone following dont know why but they turned the corner. She told me to park on this one street under this street light which I thought was weird. I gave her the money and she started to go down for the BBBJ but asked if she could use a condom. As she was fumbling through her pocketbook this small black pickup pulled next to us and she said oh no its a cop. As he pulled up he flashed this small foney badge and no ID card. Now come to think of it he didnt even say he was the police just asked what I was doing and if that was my girlfriend and did I know she was a prostitute. I answerd his questions and it became apparent to me that this was a really good rip off. He never asked me to get out of the car never said anything about jail and let the chick just walk away. he then asked me again what I was diong there and I said leaving. As I was pulling away he drove up the block made a U-Turn and picked the **** up and they drove away. these two are very good work together well. So remeberguys short italian crack ***** about 5' 2 or 3" shoulder length dark hair. Was wearing sweats whenI picked her up. Asked her about sex and said she doesnt do it.

IntotheMuck
08-27-03, 12:24
Thanks for the tip. I go into Elizabeth and will keep my eyes open.

JimmyDR
08-27-03, 16:16
Originally posted by Member #1004
Ok fellas listen up I got ripped off in Elizabeth tonight. Picked up this short italian girl said her name was Maria. Also said she was from newark. She seemd to havethe crack jumpies. She got in the car quoted a price if .4 talked her down to .3. Asd we pulled away I noticed what I thought was someone following dont know why but they turned the corner. She told me to park on this one street under this street light which I thought was weird. I gave her the money and she started to go down for the BBBJ but asked if she could use a condom. As she was fumbling through her pocketbook this small black pickup pulled next to us and she said oh no its a cop. As he pulled up he flashed this small foney badge and no ID card. Now come to think of it he didnt even say he was the police just asked what I was doing and if that was my girlfriend and did I know she was a prostitute. I answerd his questions and it became apparent to me that this was a really good rip off. He never asked me to get out of the car never said anything about jail and let the chick just walk away. he then asked me again what I was diong there and I said leaving. As I was pulling away he drove up the block made a U-Turn and picked the **** up and they drove away. these two are very good work together well. So remeberguys short italian crack ***** about 5' 2 or 3" shoulder length dark hair. Was wearing sweats whenI picked her up. Asked her about sex and said she doesnt do it.

Rule #1, I always pick the spot.

NJ's Finest
08-27-03, 20:30
Originally posted by JimmyDR
Rule #1, I always pick the spot. I always pick my spot as well. Never go to the spot that a sw tells you to go to. Never trust a sw, they are much more deceiving than they appear to be. I try to get as far from the stroll as possible. that way if a girl tries to do something fishy such as take my money with no action, I leave her ass where we are parked, blocks, or even miles from where she wants to be.

Hoboynj
08-28-03, 00:56
Originally posted by JimmyDR
Rule #1, I always pick the spot. You know I had that funny feeling right from the begining. Then when picked the spot I should have known something was up.

IntotheMuck
08-29-03, 00:10
That's where I'm vulnerable fellas. I am in not at all that familiar with the elizabeth area, so that leaves me with a motel.

Only solace that i can take is there is practically zero chance of catching trouble. no headaches.

At least that is what i tell myself when i get the room.

njguyinunion
08-29-03, 09:11
I got off the 1&9 at Flora street last night at about 11pm, and saw one good looking black girl, busty, dressed in tight jeans. She was at the top of Flora street, just as you get off the 1&9. I went all the way down Flora, onto Division Street, and then up and down Division for about 0.5 miles in each direction, but could not see anyone. I don't usually troll off the 1&9, and wanted to know if I was looking in the right areas. Do the girls usually wait outside the Flora motel and on Division Street? It looks like an Industrial park of some sort.

Thanks.

njguyinunion
08-29-03, 22:52
I forgot to mention that I ended up picking up Pam, white, mid to late 30s, clean, sane, nice to talk to. She gave me a cbj for .25 with a .05 tip. I ended up picking her up around the corner from the Wendy's in Elizabeth, on Orchard Street (just opposite the large CVS).

I saw a very cute black girl there about a week ago, almost looked like Naomi Campbell with a very short leather skirt. This was by the club Coco Bongo (?) on Orchard Street.

Let me know if anyone else has picked up around there.

IntotheMuck
08-30-03, 00:40
you are in the right area, just sounds like you hit a dry spot. if that fails, you are bound to see some girls at the other motels on the highway.

IntotheMuck
08-31-03, 00:23
bad night this saturday in elizabeth. i saw more LE than i ever have combined, and as a result, very little action. went home shall we say, unsatisfied?

HamBone
09-02-03, 06:38
Are there any sit-down type adult theatres in the area? (As opposed to video booths)

njguyinunion
09-21-03, 22:43
On Wednesday afternoon about 1pm, I went up near the Oak Street motel, went onto the 1&9 and got off on Flora street and drove around for a while. I am trying to find a SW to take to the Flora Motel during my lunch hour, but so far I have not found anyone that does not look like a filthy crackhead. I even drove a few blocks around Flora Street, then back on the 1&9 in the other direction for about 0.5 miles, but no luck.

Does anyone have any info on finding a lunchtime SW in that area? I work in the Union/Elizabeth area, so I don't mind driving around in that neck of the woods. I just can't wait until 10pm-11pm when the girls come out, as the wife gets suspicious. I would appreciate any info you might have. Thanks.

This is a rather expensive place I found while looking in the Star Ledger. It is about 0.5 miles off Morris Ave in Union, NJ (about 0.5 miles from Kean University). The girls want $150 for full service, only CBJ, no BBBJ, no Greek. In other words, they are stuck up and spoiled! If you want further info, I will be happy to provide it.

Cooldude777
09-24-03, 18:33
njguyinunion

I would like further info on that place in Union for full service for $150.00.

Thanks when you can.

njguyinunion
09-25-03, 22:49
CoolDude,

I will have the address and specifics posted for you tomorrow. It is a few minutes off Morris Ave, near the Post Office in Union (by the Jiffy Lube/CVS). It is right by a bank, just past the Dunkin Donuts. Again, more info tomorrow.

Raw
09-26-03, 15:21
Ok fellas listen up I got ripped off in Elizabeth tonight. Picked up this short italian girl said her name was Maria. Also said she was from newark.

I got fucked by this exact scam around midnight in Sunset Park about 6 years ago. I don't recall her name but she was young, cute and Italian. She said that she lived in Bay Ridge with her Grandma and that people around there knew her so we had to go to a certain place which turned out to be a parking lot at 43rd and 1st Avenue. I really wasn't watching to see if anyone was following us because SP was fairly open season back then. But a dark Impala pulled up immediately after I had unbuckled which is when I was at my most vulnerable. The "cop" didn't get out of his car but shined a flashlight across into my car which scared the shit out of me. I put the seat back up and rolled down my window. He identified himself as NYPD but he flashed a badge that said "WACKENHUT" on it. When I asked him if he was a cop or a security guard, he flashed a .9MM and asked me, "Does it really matter?"

FYI, it didn't.

The girl took all of my money or the rest of it, I should say - about fifty bucks - got out and hopped into his car and they split. I managed to get most of his license plate # and I called 911 and said that I had witnessed a road rage incident on Third Avenue and that a guy had pulled a gun on another driver.

Always wondered what happened...if they got him.

That's also about when I began sticking to AMPS.

Also, since then I have never, ever gone to where an SW has told me to go.

CJdunker
09-28-03, 00:13
Don't worry about sw's and going to different unknown places. Just get a motel room for 20 to30 dollars and all the uncertainties are taken out of the equation.

Mecca Noble
10-10-03, 22:15
Hey guys,

I'm from around the same area. Saw this website and had to say whats up. What rates do some of these broads ask for for a blowjob, full swallowing?

Buffalo Bill
10-11-03, 16:48
Why has no one yet replied to CJ's suggestion. "Just get a motel room for 20 to30 dollars and all the uncertainties are taken out of the equation."?

A few nights ago de po-lice in de Bronx knocked on the doors of two motels and invited the patrons to chit-chat. To some that may be an uncertainity!

Even more to the point, since no one has yet asked, where and when did you find "a motel room for 20 to30 dollars"?

I am, in fact sitting in a room around the airport, pecking away on my laptop after just having dropped off Tamika back on Frelinghesen Ave near Alice's go-go. Even at my commercial, deductable rate this place is more than $30.

I'm not a real fan of the SW's in this part of town and was actually on my way to Wiggles when this sweet thing caught my eye. She was several blocks from the usual stroll and on the wrong side of the street. I assumed she was not in the business but since I had to park somewhere, I chose a little farther from Wiggles and a bit closer to whwer she was about to walk. I took my time locking the car and checking the trunk as she approched and started the old 'do you need a ride?' routine. She was very nervous getting into the car but she settled down to inform me that she needed money.

Over two hours later she had more money than she expected to have but a whole lot less than those visiting providers at this hotel think they are worth.

CJdunker
10-11-03, 18:36
Well, The area i go to you can get a room for $33 at the Royal Hotel. Yes, three dollars over my quote, but you can cut me some slack for three dollars. That is in the Elizabeth area.

Elvis said there are only two things in the world that are foolproof are "coup devilles and hookers."

There are no absolutes in just about everything. There is always a risk, Bill. Of course I realize that. I'm just saying that most of the time is reduces the risk considerably.

But not absolutely.

Little Dick
10-12-03, 19:54
It was a quiet day afternoon in North Newark.

The sun was brightly shining around 4:30 this P.M. and I ventured out to view the beautiful autumn scenery. This weather really brings out the beauty of nature; Broadway was bountiful from the BurgerKing right up to the Belleville line. The first surprise was the number of attractive lily-white specimens, several of whom were flaxen topped. The second even greater surprise was the low body count of the walking dead.
Since I’m accustomed to merely settling, the process of choosing presented me with substantial challenge. Being the man of action that I am but not one to take matters into my own hand, I selected Sandy, reasonably tall, mid to late 20’s, with short dark hair. She also has a substantial rack, which she dresses to conceal? She had proven to be very accommodating in the past with emphasis on her multi-lingual skills. Her usual habitat is between Montclair and Verona.

I hope you get out there and reap the bounty of nature.

Buffalo Bill
10-13-03, 22:36
Welcome to the board, Little D.
I gather from your report you know Newark rather well. I too enjoyed some of the wonders of nature along Broadway this past week. Police presence had decreased somewhat but still more than we would like.
Sandy is a true gem, although the sparkle in her eyes seems to be dimming, and she seems to be losing weight. You're right about her knockers, don't know why she doesn't reveal a little more; its not track marks. As you indicated, she's no holes bared entertainment. Always a plesant personality.
Do you know and/or have you seen Jennifer?

Little Dick
10-14-03, 00:45
Thanks for the welcome B Bill. Not really new to the board but I been gone for a couple of years. You can find my stuff in the archives. You have beed doing a fine job keeping the Jersey boards alive and well.

About Jennifer, not seen in a month. Common name so I better describe. About 5'5" short blond hair great jugs, very Irish face admits to her cocaine habit. She's the one Wooly reviewed a few months ago, and some other idiot spewed crap about her having aids.

Over the summer she might look great or totally stoned. She has a history of moving in with a sugar daddy from time to time. I hope she gets clean even it it means we lose one of our best providers.

John Y. Doe
10-14-03, 04:03
Mr. Bill,

I saw Jennifer several times over a short period of time around April / May. (The Jennifer I have in mind is a WSW in her early-20's, nice build with a B/C rack (a 8 - 9 in looks. She also had a wonderful personality, I would rate that at a 10. The two of us got along very well. She gave me her phone number, said she lives in the projects along Orange (St. / Ave. ?) with her boyfriend. (The projects are just past the old Westinghouse factory coming from the Broad St. Station. She used to hang out a lot near 3rd & B'way. The problem is her phone no longer works and I have never seen her around since May. My guess is she may also be getting more into drugs as a side hobby. I would also guess her habit may have got her in trouble. (My prayers are she sought help BEFORE she got caught.)

Like you, if anyone has seen her lately, I also would like to know how to reach her. By the way, I used to find her in the early afternoon. If I did not find her quickly, someone else was bound to "give her a ride" before I got to her.

Hue G. Rection
10-14-03, 09:39
Little D.,

You said her normal habitat is Montclair to Verona. Can you elaborate as I live in that area and have not ever thought of looking for anything in that area.

Any info much appreciated.

Thanks and be safe.

Wooly
10-14-03, 13:33
My reading of Dick's report tells me that he meant on Broadway,
Newark, between Montclair Ave and Verona Ave. Not the towns with the same names.
Also, the Jennifer who Dick described is the one I know (Biblicly speaking). Not seen her for a couple of months. She had become more of a GFE then one could possibly imagnine of a SW.
There must be a few wonderful Jennifers around, let's try to find all of them.
BTW - Welcome back Dick. With just two posts you've sparked life into this board.

Noorseman
10-14-03, 14:48
hey fellows.. I have not posted in a while .

What is all this talk about broadway.......As a matter of fact I cruise through broadway last night at about 1 am did not see anything..
I am quite familiar with that area but still dont know were all the sw are ..

fellows I need recent infor please.I dont wanna go home and take care of business myself again...it is pathetic

Little Dick
10-14-03, 18:49
It was a quiet afternoon in downtown Paterson today. The balmy climate was perhaps a final reminder of nature’s kindness before the cruel onslaught of the cold windy times to come. The stock market was up again so it was a good time to explore the directions provided here to National bar or tavern or lounge or whatever. I will admit that it annoyed me that some whippersnapper would know the whereabouts of an establishment essentially in my backyard that I didn’t know about. I will admit that this guy has provided remarkable knowledge of the ‘finding women and getting laid’ scene in his previous reports, but here he is telling me of a place in my own territory that I don’t know about. How does he know? Maybe he just made it up.

None-the-less I wiped a few fingerprints off the Porsche and put the top down. (Does this all have to be true?) . I decided to use the small car since the chauffeur had the day off having over celebrated Columbus’ Day yesterday. Following the directions, I headed for the intersection of Main and Madison. From there I drove four blocks toward Clifton. Some of you may have difficulty with that part so let me help you. One. Two. Three. Four. I then made the left turn toward Getty Ave. Lo and behold ! What to my wondering eyes to appear – on the right side – at exactly mid-block – none other than Saddam Hussein. No , I got carried away, that’s not what happened.
The sign for the National Lounge was right there, within an inch of where Buffalo Bill said it would be. How does he do it?

There was no visible street sign at either end of the block so it wouldn’t do much good to know the name of the street. Knowing the house number would have been much less valuable than knowing that is was mid-block on the right.

Now, Buffalo man, explain how you do it !

Little Dick
10-14-03, 18:56
Damn, those streets have become so second nature to me that I forgot that there are towns near-by which copied their names.

And naturally it is Broadway in Newark. If one cannot find a SW there he should see ( or at least visit since he cann't see ) an optometrist.

John Y. Doe
10-14-03, 19:08
Noorseman.

Where are they? A good question. Broadway is the best (not the only street). Coming from the east, your best opportunies are at 3rd and 2nd, on B'way (they a'int your only chances). There are numerous other opportunities, in the area, throughout the day. You might also want to take a look on Summer, Mt. Prospect and/or, Mt. Pleasant (with the same cross streets) at any time. A second area is between B'way and Summer on Montclair. (The only point of caution in the area is a lot of drug (and understandably) police activity within the entire region (be safe)! Do not go thru the underpass on Broadway. heading north (toward Bellville). If you cross the point with a SW, it is very likely you (and she) will be arrested.

Other prospects start around Ellison and/or Montclair, on Broadway. The prospects extend in both directions from Broadway (to both Mt. Prospect and Mt. Pleasant).

God bless and good luck.

Hoboynj
10-14-03, 19:18
Well since there have been no posts in Elizabeth I feel it was my duty to report on this past sunday night minday morning. I arrived on Flora street about 4 am and the was 2 BSW 1 WSW by the motel about all about 6 to 8's but none struck my fancy. drove down towards Bayway and found 4 or 5 more SW's but the evils of C**** had taken its toll and these ladies were on the very low end of a 3 or 4. About 5:30 I found a VERY pretty WSW by Flora street didnt get her name. Strawberry blonde about 18 or 19 nice short skirt came over to the drivers window and said hi asked if I was a cop from outside so I was a little suspicious and didnt say and replied with are you she proceeded to pull her top down to reveal and very nice B rack. SO I reached out and touched and she hopped in we drove away and she said 60/100 I said yea right this is Elizabeth to which she replied how much do you have I said 30 and she said sure. I must say this this lady was very busy and quite good at her profession. So keep your eyes open fellas and happy hunting.

Noorseman
10-15-03, 18:32
j.doe

thanks for the details ..I will exploring today.will post the outcome soon.

Damian
10-16-03, 11:08
Hey,

I was just wondering where I can get some good girls for a bachelor party in Newark. Prefer latin or Brazilian girls who don't mind doing the extra things. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wooly
10-16-03, 13:41
Jennifer;

I lifted this from the Russia Photo section. She looks very much like the Jennifer that I had frequently found in Newark. http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?postid=131619

Damn, Damn I miss her. Oh ya, my Jennifer had a smaller nose.

Buffalo Bill
10-18-03, 21:56
Wooly,
That certainly does look like Jennifer. Just put the arrow of the cursor over the nose. Another difference is the real Jennifer has even larger and more playful pom-poms.
Damian, RTFF

Rebrobate218
10-20-03, 20:08
There is a rumor of a LE crack down on the clubs in Newark. I heard that AfterDark off Route 21 was raided on last Friday and several dancers were arested. Can anyone shed light on this? Is there a police crack down in Newark or do I have my facts wrong?

Mecca Noble
10-21-03, 03:15
What do all these terms mean? BBBJ? SW?

I'm near Morris Ave too. Any females there?

Hi,

I see this question in the Forum all the time, so I have to ask: In your browser, can you see the link labeled "Terms and Abbreviations" in the black menu bar at the top of this page? Apparently there must be some problem with the visibility of this link in some browsers, so any feedback you could give me would help me identify the specific problem.

jackson@wsgforum.com

Thanks,

Jackson

Empire State
10-22-03, 17:08
MP in Newark worth looking into...

The last 4 digits in the ledger are 8686.

The lady who answers is Gia in the afternoon.

The place is worth checking out.

It's on Ferry st, down on the other side of town.

Clean and nice, it has great potential.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports. Thanks!

G_Bang
10-23-03, 10:25
For those of us that "hunt" in the Elizabeth area, how 'bout organizing?? - there's power in numbers. Why not pick a day preferably for me, in the afternoon, get a local room and all see what we can find? We can exchange cell numbers and do a little sharing- probably at a huge di$count. Anyone interested can contact me directly via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

Empire State
10-24-03, 09:22
Have found a new MP. So I figured I would be generous and give out one of my last spots in Newark that I have been having an unbelievable time at.

Look in the Star Ledger, the last four digits are 8686 and its on Ferry St.

The girl in the afternoon is Gia. The rest is for your imagination.

ES

IntotheMuck
10-27-03, 12:50
that may be something worth looking in to. you never know. elizabeth has a lot of talent floating around. i'll ponder it.

Raw
10-29-03, 14:53
Have found a new MP. So I figured I would be generous and give out one of my last spots in Newark that I have been having an unbelievable time at.

Is that an AMP?

Empire State
10-29-03, 15:21
Nope. Latina and black.

Pyara
10-29-03, 17:52
AMP

New Clean place - 1150 george Av, Colonia Town NJ 07001
Tel : 732 634 8896

Reception / Hostess : Vanessa. Pretty girl .

Rate: $ 50.0 for fifty minutes. Tips additional.

Usually two Girls. Kind of Liberal . YMMV.

PM for more information

I have tried 3 times with varying experience.

I will repeat

Little Dick
10-31-03, 23:57
Drove around Broadway in Newark on this all hollows eve just as it was about to get dark. The place was flooded with prospects but it is difficult to tell the tricksters from the treaters. Saw two very pretty teenagers who were getting their jollies by just waving to passing motorists. I was parked and watched for a while so I am sure they were not tricking but they really f*cked up traffic. Just too many children, even SW’s with children so I gave up easily.

After crossing into Belleville, Broadway becomes Washington St, I saw several candidates standing or walking slowly about. At least two were from the Newark stroll. Being a coward and being in Belleville, I did not investigate further.

Has anyone else seen the Newark stroll spreading into Belleville?

IntotheMuck
11-01-03, 21:05
I'll be checking out the Elizabeth area tonight around the Flora Motel since it is so warm. I'll see what the night brings and report later.

Wooly
11-01-03, 21:44
Dick, I was enjoying the broadway stroll several times over the last few weeks.. Activity has slowed down a bit. I saw nothing in Belleville, but didn't look too hard.
I think you gave us the answer while asking the question. Could all those kids and other non-pro activity have caused the ladies to stroll away from the usual spots? I'll keep an eye out while in the area, but like you I won't spend much time or effort in Belleville.

IntotheMuck
11-02-03, 11:47
There was nothing with SW's in Elizabeth as far as quality goes. I could never just do the "close your eyes and think of someone else" routine.

You guys ever hear of Mitzi? Blonde hair and pretty decent build. She used to work near the Flora Motel. Now there was someone who knew how to perform!!!!!

Anyone ever sees her please let me know. She also used to work the N. Bergen area too.

Empire State
11-03-03, 10:37
I would stay away from Belleville PD...

They live to bust anyone and anything and arent the nicest of cops.

The Broadway stroll is a crap roll, sometimes nice and sometimes not.

Just be careful out there guys, I ust to run those streets and those girls out there are weathered man. Keep the soldier protected.

Little Dick
11-03-03, 17:18
Thanks, Wooly for your response. Those ghosts and gobblins must have scared the ladies off their corners.

Empire, the vigilance and deceit of the Belleville is well documented on this board. How current is your information ?

It is my observation, based on years of study, that the Broadway stroll contains higher quality providers that many escorts, most strip clubs, and all AMP's. You do have to learn to overlook the totally deteriorated crackheads. Do you have anything to recommend?

Last night around 9PM (notice how I try to limit my observation), I noticed two very fine young spanish ladies. The one I followed went into the bodaga and back home. She was not working.

The other was picked up twice before I could get to her. I'm not a quick as I used to be.

Hoboynj
11-04-03, 00:04
Where is the N. Bergen stroll?

IntotheMuck
11-04-03, 00:51
I officially quit trying the Elizabeth area. Came up totally empty and then tried going further north to N. Bergen to look around the Seville and Skytop Motels and found zero. It was a long ride back.

For now on, I'm sticking to the classifieds in the local papers and take it from there. It'll cost more because you have to choose FS. But at least it is a sure thing.

By the way, a joke about SW's. It was from Honeymoon In Vegas. The Elvis impersonator said that the king said himself that there was "no such thing in this world foolproof except in Coupe Deville's and hookers!"

JimmyDR
11-09-03, 14:13
Blue went to the club called sights on miler street in New Jeresy. The
club was pack but only 2 latin chica. One nice REd head who I lap
dance with for 10us. She only wanted VIP in the Club so I move on.
Most of the girls were black. I took a latin chica out to the motel
and she stayed from 1am to 6am. It cost me 100us not bad for the
US. Then I drove her home and got her number. I think she is
feeling me I will see her soon and take some photo. BTW the stage
show was nice three ladies dancing and eating each other out.
HEY JDR the club is on miller street in Newark NJ it opens at 11pm to
5am. Its cool for a change of pace. They don"T alowed no cell
phones or beeper and O course no weapons. Its a nice place every
body cum for mongering. The other clubs shut down at 2am so he get
the girls who didn't make enough money or want more. He has about 30
of his own on hand. Check it out and tell me what you think. I
will be hitting another club this week. BTW NJ is just like NY now
the mayors are shut down clubs that do VIP.

Cowboy Fan
11-10-03, 19:15
North bergen stroll is dead, (at least 1&9), but there are some ads in the Bergen Record that have advertised in that area.

Craigslist.com, has some ads, I met a Puerto Rican girl,young last week for $ for 1/2, not great, just ok session.

I was just never comfortable.

Offered daty, cbj, HJ etc. Not great, but for a hundo, OK

IntotheMuck
11-12-03, 01:43
North Bergen is dead. Wasn't always that way. Every Saturday there used to be loads of girls around the Seville and Skytop motels. There was a girl I used to see all the time named Mitzi. Ever hear of her Cowboy? More important, have you seen her lately? I miss that one.

Hound Dawg II
11-12-03, 10:16
Good morning -

Coming to NYC this weekend on a business trip and was told by a friend to check out The Ritz on Bergen Blvd in Fairview. Anyone have any experiences with that establishment that could give me a reference?

Thanks!

HD2 in Memphis

Cowboy Fan
11-12-03, 14:42
Ever hear of her Cowboy? More important, have you seen her lately? I miss that one.

Not at all. I never saw her. I've only hit that area while passing through and never had any real luck over the past 10 years.

Only an occasional crackie.

Buffalo Bill
11-12-03, 19:29
North Bergen Stroll
This may be more of a question then actual information to those of you singing Requiem to the North Bergen stroll. I never considered Rts. 1&9 to be much of a stroll anyway, simply too out in the open for God and the whole world to see.
What I think of as N Bergen is really in Union City. It has been over three years since I’ve been there but ladies of the evening could often be found hovering around the Plank Rd, Summit Ave, Grace to 6th Streets.
If anyone traveling in the area would be kind enough to check and update this info it would be appreciated.

NJ Tang Guy
11-15-03, 16:12
Hi all,

Long time Lurker, first time posting.

I have read that there is an MP on Ferry St with the phn# ending 8686. However, I have heard there are 2 MPs on Ferry street, one an AMP and the other unknown.

Does anyone have anymore info on either or both of these places?

Thanks for your help.

Empire State
11-17-03, 09:53
The one AMP on Ferry Street I have passed by and have gone to the door and saw a customer come out one time and gave me a thumbs down..

The other with the 8686 is in the Star Ledger. Been there before. Would recommend. Isnt an AMP. Gia works in the afternoon

NJ Tang Guy
11-19-03, 18:49
Empire,

Thanks for the info.

Scotch
11-21-03, 22:37
Anybody been to sights on miller street in Newark lately? I was there two week ago and it was nice. VIP in or out and a nice stage show.

Buffalo Bill
11-28-03, 11:06
Another titty-bar well worth your effort is World Paradise, in Irvington. Dancers are wonderful women of color.
Yesterday, being a holiday, was very slow. I asked a couple about returning to my hotel and before I realizied what was happening, I had my hands full. One accomplied me and the other followed in her own car.
The donations for the two all night was less then an hour of 'escort' service. Slow nights at titty bars are great in hotel rooms.

AsianLvr
11-28-03, 13:27
Just make sure your wearing your body armor when you go to World Paradise. A dude was shot dead leaving the place earlier this week.

Rock on!

K

Buffalo Bill
11-29-03, 11:59
I was remiss in not mentioning the danger inherent everywhere in the tiny town of Irvington. This most recent murder brings the YTD to 21 in this town.
It was reading of that incident in Wednesday's Ledger that made me think of this place and Pacemaker's across the street.
Nonetheless the town boasts of a half dozen strip (plus a few underground clubs) which are constantly mentioned here.
If we wanted to be truly safe we would have ourselves neutered and totally avoid the sex scene.

Cowboy Fan
11-29-03, 13:51
Bill, if what I read about the new paterson law is true, those Irvington clubs are going to start looking better and better.

Isn't it awesome going to a place like that, really checking out the goods and then bringing them to a Hotel.

You really don't get to do that while driving around or calling an escort.

Ginman
12-07-03, 03:55
Hi All - Can someone point me to a few good strip clubs with lots of black girls between New Brunswick and Newark?

Thanks much.

Buffalo Bill
12-07-03, 14:11
Ginman,
Your question seems too easy. There is one and only place for you.
Richmand Beergarden, Plainfield
Not the safest spot, but with some caution should be what you want.

Rebrobate218
12-07-03, 16:09
Ginman...you may want to actually go into Newark and check out Alice's Pioneer club. Lots of black dancers, and I think the atmosphere is better than Richmond's. You can get a great lap dancer there and the milage can be high. It too is not in the safest area....and it is only open at night (late afternoon). But you might like it.

Buffalo Bill
12-07-03, 19:27
let me strongly agree with rebro. Alice's is truly a fun place. I enjoy the very attractive women of color, while others enjoy the high milage (whatever that is).
Its located in the South end of the city and very close to rts 1-9.
Definately superior to the Beergarden.
BTW This is one of my favorite secret spots, so don't tell anybody.

cigan
12-08-03, 11:18
Bill,

Where is Alices? I've hit alot of places in the IronBound area. But am curious. Where off of 1&9 is it? Is it better than "Day after" or "Emigrantes". Would like to try it out, let me know how to get there.

Thanks

Buffalo Bill
12-09-03, 11:50
cigan,
Alice's is not in the Ironbound; other side of Rt 21.
Corner of Frelinghuysen and Poinier.
Very hard to compare to Brazilian places. Women of color at Alice's. You'll have to try it and make your own judgement.
A block down Poinier at the corner of Pennsylvania Ave. is Wiggles, formerly Nardone's, which was high action back then.
It's a place to watch. I suspect it will soon return to Nardone's kind of activity.
In the Ironbound you might try 'Off Sides' on Avenue C near or at Emmett St, I think.

cigan
12-10-03, 02:51
Bill,

Thanks, I'll try it out. I've been to the beergarden in Plainfield, never a problem. Being white, is there any problems going to these clubs you mentioned. I've been all over the Ironbound, Paterson, etc. I would assume if I use caution all will be well. What about parking, I've already had a car stolen in this "beautiful" city while I was visiting a girl who worked regularly at offsides. Are the girls at Alice's willing as in McDees in Paterson. Is there a lap dance area?

Thanks

Blanco
12-10-03, 03:51
Sorry I pressed enter accidently. Two questions: Where is Emigrante? And is it possible to take some of these Brazilian Beauts out of the club for some action? And if so what clubs, ect.

Buffalo Bill
12-10-03, 11:38
Blanco,

You'll find Emigrante listed under it's Anglezied name as;

Immigrant Bar & Restaurant
165 Wilson Ave, Newark, NJ 07105
Phone: (973) 589-8855

It have been my experence that the exceptionally beautiful Brizalian ladies dancing at the clubs in the Ironbound will not be available for takeout. I beleive it is because this is essentially home for them now. Mostly these are new arrivals. As they gain confidence they may venture out to Passaic, Paterson, Elizabeth, Dover and points beyond. Naturally, the f*uglies seem to be always available.

cigan,

I have no hesitation about parking aroung Alice's/Wiggles. Point of fact, my drinking buddy was there Monday (without me, the #%$^#) in his '04 three pointed star German buggy.
McDee is a disgusting shithole. Not even After Dark stinks as badly. If that is the best you can afford, you have my sympathy.

cigan
12-10-03, 16:12
I know that the women, maybe 10%, in Emigrantes will go out after work. It happened to me and my good friend about a year ago. $200, it's expensive and not worth it. Better to save your money and take a vacation to Costa Rica or somewhere. There are other bars such as Casa Paris, Offsides, Don Costas and others, all near Ferry Street that have better chances. Maybe it's 15% of the women. As Bill mentioned, this is their home area, but that doesn't mean you can't goto a hotel on 1&9. There is more money to be made in the Ironbound than in Elizabeth or Paterson, the bars are always packed. I do not think these girls are waiting to goto another city. They want to be close to home. They don't have cars and don't want to pay for a taxi. You will find new girls and the seasoned dancers. Most are from Eastern Europe or Brazil. Most just want your $. The Europeans all have their mafia pick them up and take them to Brighton Beach after work. Maybe, if you convince one that you are not dangerous, you can have her in a hotel and then bring her home? Who knows, it has worked for me. But you must see her a few times at the bar before you bring up the idea.

Blanco
12-10-03, 23:37
Buffalo Bill,

Thanks for the info. I had a day off today and I ventured out to the Ironbound today. I found Emigrante, a few girls working and they didnt hassle me for tips. I stopped first at April's Lounge. I dont know if anybody knows about this place. The beers are $4.50 and at times the tip train can be pretty bad. I spent the afternoon talking to one girl. Her body was a 10 easy. These Brazilian girls age like wine, because her face, altough still beautiful, showed more years than her ass. She has been here only 25 days, and her english was evident of her new arrival, I struggled with the little Portugese I know. After a little chit chat, we started kissing. Some real nice soft and hot kissing. I gave her my number and she said she is going to call me to go with her and her sisters to NYC on Sunday. This is the second time this has happen to me in the Ironbound. Are these girls into me? Do they kiss every asshole that walks into the joint? Am I not taking advantage of an oppurtunity? I am new at this and would like some advice. How can I parlay this into some nice pussy action? I feel wrong almost for offering her money to leave for a little action. Should I not mention money until she does? Some one help I'm just a young guy horny for some pussy. I will be making a trip to either Costa Rica or Sosua in January. But until then I would appreciate any tips on some action her in NJ. You know to keep me warm in these winter months.

Wharf Rat
12-11-03, 08:23
So has anyone seen any action what so ever in Newark Lately?

I figured Id get the 411 before swinging through.

Any advise on where the Sws are hangin in Newark as of late?

Thanx in advance

Rat

Wooly
12-14-03, 15:39
Wharf Rat,
Around noon today, Sunday, I drove Broadway. Saw at least a half dozen. I was not into picking up anyone since I have other resources, but I still look. This was as the snow was falling and not one else seemed to be out.
Usual spots, between Belleville line and the White Castle.

Empire State
12-15-03, 09:51
Saw the same on Sat late night around 11. Same line as what you were talking about on Bdway.

Was driving thru, any excuse to see the talent.

Didnt pick up though.

Blanco
12-21-03, 23:37
Anyone know where Tophats is?

Doug Fresh NJ
12-22-03, 01:21
Has anyone checked out the Wild Things GoGo Bar?

http://www.wildthingsgogobar.com

I saw them advertise on Craig's List a few days ago, saying they have hot Latinas and Brazilians onstage. Location Information is as follows:

Wild Things Gentlemen's Club

167 Bayway Avenue

Elizabeth, NJ

(908)352-WILD (9453)

Rebrobate218
12-22-03, 19:32
I can tell you from experiance that there is nothing wild about Wild Things. There are better clubs in Elizabeth, and Newark that this place. Very little contact with the dances and things get a bit pricey there.

Buffalo Bill
12-24-03, 15:38
Wild Things !

It must be Christmas !!

The description of the difficulty in getting to this place is totally accurate !
However anyone, including myself, who has not been there in the past two or three weeks is unsuited to provide any information. The place has been renovated, God knows it was needed. A new management team is now in place.
I have it on good authority, she's standing behind me and poking me, that they have a completely new set of dancers.
All eye-candy she says.
There is no legal lap dances in Elizabeth.
My point is that this must be treated as a new place, which is still trying to find its nitch.
To anyone who has been there since it reopened, plaese post a review.

Blanco, There's a Tophat in Houston, but that may be a little far for you. There is a Toppers in Wilkes-Barre, Pa, which isn't too far, with some willing providers hovering about.

Mr. Wet Wooly
12-27-03, 15:38
help needed

there are a lot of nonprofessional hot brazilian women on ferry street. is there a bar or cafe where some can been found?

there are conflicting reports here. what is the best strip club in the ironbound for brazilian women that give a good grind?

i went to a go go bar about 2 yrs ago. it was an old buiding built on a corner with a gray door (emigrante maybe). it was dead when i went.

Wooly
12-27-03, 18:19
I don't understand the question about the beautiful Brazilian who are to be found on Ferry St. They live in the immediate area and work or shop on Ferry St. It's their home....

Most go-go in the Ironbound is not the grind your crotch variety, just beautiful young ladies dancing for your enjoyment. The exceptions include: George & I, Offsides, and to a degree, Villa Indigo.

The best grind you'll get in Newark is at the totally disgusting After Dark, which is not in the Ironbound. Also in nearby Orange is Rah Rahs. which also offers high contact.

If the gray door of your mystery location was diagonal, it was Casa Paris on Ferry St. It was dead two years ago and still is.

Mr. Wet Wooly
12-27-03, 22:17
thanks from one wooly to another.

my first question was just about a casual hang out spot. not a gogo bar. i remember there was one on ferry st two or three yrs ago. loaded with nice girls.

no, i'm not looking for the ghetto afterhours spots like afterdark.

yeah, the door was diagonal. that place was depressing and i knew newark had better to offer. i'll check out george & i on your recommendation. it's not far from me. any good time to go?

Wooly
12-28-03, 12:46
deleted

Rebrobate218
12-28-03, 13:12
Mr. Wet Wooly...you may want to check out Palace Europa on a Saturday night. It is a standard dance club on two levels. The last time I was there they had a Brazilian country band upstairs and a contemporary band downstairs. There were more beautiful Brazilian women there than you could shake a stick at. Depending on how crowded they may or may not charge a cover... but typically $.1. It is a nice place to hang out and dance...and many of the go-go dancers hand out there on their off nights. I have had a few good times there. It is in the Ironbound section of Newark.

Cowboy Fan
12-28-03, 14:10
Not in 15 years, since there were street walkers on 39th street in Manhattan have I seen what I saw last night, (Saturday).I had a date with a girl from Brooklyn, after leaving her house around 2:00 am, I came across the Goethals and headed up 1 & 9.

Their they were, SW’s, about 15, not just hookers, hookers dressed in the high heels, fluorescent mini skirts, the look of the old NY hookers who wanted to let you know they were hookers. They started just before the royal king hotel and went up to the Hess. At first, heavy LE presence, they kept on bothering the girls, (later a girl said they had taken away about 10 so far) but really just harassing the john’s. I kept a low profile as I had some cocktails earlier and wanted to stay low a little longer so I went up to the Hess station for a water.

I couldn’t believe my eyes, 2 Cadillac’s with pimp, just like the movies, at least 6 girls in and out of Hess, in and out the cars. Guy’s, this was wild. I come out, eat a bag of chips and watched for 15 minutes. Their was a 30 year old dude with a Blue windbreaker that said police on back and some emblem on front in and out of car and walking around, but he didn’t do shit other than maybe intimidate a few people. It’s now 3:00 and I keep doing a ¾ mile loop around, waiting to make eye contact with something really good looking. I did this for 30 minutes, about 10 girls out, and no more LE. Finally I picked up this WOC, as slutty looking in her outfit as they come. Now, I go to 3 hotels, they are all booked with like a 30 minute wait. I finally went down past Nardones and got a hotel on the right, first one, forgot name. I got a short stay for 40 and got the last room.

It was a complete frenzy. It was wild.

Came out of the hotel, their was your typical Crack ho’s walking around. They were no match for these girls. The girl said the Brooklyn pimps bring the girls their a lot when it’s hot in NY. About 4:30 I did the loop 3 more times just to see if I saw another gem and to just soak up the fun. All of a sudden, the girls start making their way up to the hess, and one by one they left DODGE.

It was rather easy to pull over, yell to the girl to meet me at the hess, go inside, when she walked up have her jump in the car. I paid .5 for a great naked bj. Of course she kept the boots on. It could have been done in the car, but something about laying on a bed with my head tucked up on some pillows watching.

Wooly
12-29-03, 13:33
Ride 'em Cowboy !

Good report. Thanks

Puntang Pilot
12-30-03, 00:39
Hey Cowboy,

What a difference a couple of hours makes! I did the same exact troll around Flora Motel, Flora Ave, up and down Rte 1 & 9 near the Royal Hotel and the Hess station but between 10 and 11pm on Saturday night. I saw absolutely nothing. Do you think this Brooklyn crowd only comes over to NJ on weekend nights?

Glad you had a fun time!

PuntangPilot

Cowboy Fan
12-30-03, 13:15
Puntang

This was a first for me, being in that area at that time. Knowing the area isn't that good, I almost didn't even bother. The girl I talked to said there is usually one pimp with his gals their on a Friday or Saturday, but that night was just by chance, as they were harrased wherever they went in NYC. As it was, she said at least 10 gals had been arrested at that point.

I wouldn't bank on it. Tell you the truth, the area is tough, your on a major road hitting your lights, pulling over.

I think it was a one in a hundred shot that I saw.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors. To avoid future delays, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Thanks!

Wooly
12-31-03, 21:14
I had the oppurtunity to the spend a lot of time in and about Newark the last several days. I explored and enjoyed many of the Ironbound's higher quality go-go bars.
The Broadway stroll, however, was deserted. Not completely, but nothing worth my time even if the price was free.
What happened ?
My drive throughs were ramdomly spread from 9 AM to well after midnight. Was there a sweep ?

Wooly
01-03-04, 12:08
Mr. Wet Wooley recently asked of clubs to meet NON-professional Brazilian girls. A local newspaper obliged by giving us this list of Latin clubs in the area. I hope it helps.

Café Babalu (Wednesday through Saturday), 7709 Bergenline Ave., North Bergen, (201) 861-9300, cafebabalu.com.

Casa del Faro/The Lighthouse (club/restaurant, live music Wednesday through Sunday), 759 Farragut Place, West New York, (201) 854-1004.

Crystals (Latin Fridays), 525 Riverside Ave., Lyndhurst, (973) 460-0048, crystalscaterers.com/crystals_lounge.htm.

Diva Lounge (Salsa Thursdays), 369 Bloomfield Ave., Montclair, (973) 509-3000, divalounge.com/thursday.htm.

Havana Bay Coffee (Cuban Jam Fridays), Columbia Park Shopping Center, 3101 Kennedy Blvd., North Bergen, (201) 867-0990, havanabaycoffee.com.

Joey's (Latin Wednesdays), 955 Allwood Road, Clifton, (973) 773-2110, joeysnj.com.

La Esquina Habanera (Afro-Cuban Jam Sundays), 1401 Summit Ave., Union City, (201) 864-9238.

New Tropical Nite Club (Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday), 52 Garden St., Passaic, (973) 472-2888, newtropicalniteclub.com/index_n.htm.

Sabor (Thursday through Saturday), 8809 River Road, North Bergen, (201) 943-6366, saborofd.com.

Saints Café (Latin Fridays), 827 Teaneck Road, Teaneck, (201) 833-1160, njclubs.com/saints.

South City Grill (Latin Wednesdays), 55 Route 17 south, Rochelle Park, (201) 845-3737, southcitygrill.com.

Taste Restaurant and Lounge (Latin Jazz Wednesdays), 21 Belleville Ave., Bloomfield, (973) 748-6669, tastelounge.com.

The Planet (Latin Thursdays), 16-18 Hudson Place, Hoboken, (201) 653-6888, planethoboken.com/html/thursday.html.

Tribecca, (Latin floor, Thursday through Saturday), 2027 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, (201) 461-7744, clubtribecca.com.

For more information on Latin clubs in New Jersey, go to:

salsanewyork.com/other2.htm#NEW_JERSEY or justsalsa.com.

Cowboy Fan
01-03-04, 16:00
Wooly,

I also heard the Binghamton over in Edgewater is real hot for latino's.

I wonder what it would be like for whitey to go to some of the clubs in say Union city. The latino's might not like us coming in try to bring home their woman.

IntotheMuck
01-03-04, 19:58
I deleted the post of a few hours before with some good news. I was in Elizabeth by the flora motel and hooked up with this young stunner for $60 cbj. she was on olive street to be exact. I never paid that much for this, but my brain wasn't exactly in charge. And lets just say her looks do a lot of work.

She is young, tall, spanish/italian looking and very adept. She said that she is there every night boys. There was plenty of other very good action too. This was around 230 AM.

It is the first and last time i will pay that much, but i'll sleep good tonight.

Cheers

Member #1475
01-04-04, 01:16
This was reported by Pyara on 10/29/03:
<quote>
AMP

New Clean place - 1150 george Av, Colonia Town NJ 07001
Tel : 732 634 8896

Reception / Hostess : Vanessa. Pretty girl .

Rate: $ 50.0 for fifty minutes. Tips additional.

Usually two Girls. Kind of Liberal . YMMV.

PM for more information

I have tried 3 times with varying experience.

I will repeat
</quote>

The place ("Hua Jian Health Center") seems to be closed. Any update?

Cowboy Fan
01-04-04, 11:36
Muck man,

What night was it?, do you know if she came to the area via pimp?

The night I was their, it was wild.

IntotheMuck
01-04-04, 15:08
By the way, before I left for home I spotted another girl and flagged her down. Another hottie, sort of looked liked Mariah Carey, only with a better body. I got her cell number for future reference and will call her when I am back in the area.

Then I will report.

IntotheMuck
01-07-04, 01:00
Cowboy, It was Saturday night. I didn't see any pimps around her or her group. She told me that she is there every night. It was wonderful.

Mr. Wet Wooly
01-07-04, 03:07
wooly,
thanks for the info below!

i think ive been to palace europa before. some very hot brazilian girls if i remember.

Aster
01-07-04, 17:38
Hi guys,

I'm a 25/black straight male that's looking 4 a buddy to go with me to clubs (strip) I use to go with my friend a few times per month but he moved to south jersey (hey says the action down there is dead). anyone interested email me [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to communicate directly with other Forum Members. Thanks!

Empire State
01-08-04, 09:22
Was picking the honey up at Penn Station to find out she was going to be an hour late.

So when that happens, I like to stroll to see whats happening in parts well known.

Did the stroll behind the townhouses and they were out there around 6 ish. Several to say the least.

Saw one cute wsw and one cute bsw. Did a little chit chat and left. They were getting picked up bigtime and if you did the stroll, you would see new ones coming out or getting out. S

LE presence was close by but was too cold I think to do any busting. If you guys dont know where I am talking about, oh well - Lets just say the KFC is close by.

Happy Mongering. I havent picked up in a long time down there, years, but I still like to check it out.

Be safe.

WSJ3
01-08-04, 19:02
NICE REPORTS

It's been a while since I have tried any mongering in NJ but I may have to give it a try when the weather breaks. It is just too damn cold to attempt any hobby in subzero weather.

WSJ3

Aster
01-11-04, 23:19
Hey guys,

I've been checking this nice board out 4 about 3 years now. What I wanted to know if anyone would like to join me in going to strip clubs. I haven't visited the clubs in a whie becaue my partner in crime decited to get married and move to South Jersey. I'm 25/Black and employed in the medical field. I'm looking 4 someone to go to slub with. I've been to most of the clubs in the Irvington/newark area so I'm familiar with the scene. anyone interested can email me [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to communicate directly with other Forum Members. Thanks!

IntotheMuck
01-12-04, 02:22
There is another hassle going on in Elizabeth. When you go to the Royal Motel. There is this "joker", to be polite, that works at the front counter. If anything remotely suspicious comes in, he shines this floodlight in the parking lot. One time recently, I was at the Flora Motel and they were equally agressive. Be careful.

That being said, I hooked up with the same sexy gal that I had reported on a few days ago. She is very gifted. Keep your eye out for her and enjoy!

She is young, tall, spanish/italian looking.

T Man
01-13-04, 17:11
Needs some assistance. I'll be in Jersey City next week at the Marriott on Washington and would love to get some info on nearby activities. Are there any AMPS, SWs or maybe some cheap independants that can accommodate?

I'm not sure if I'll have a car or not, so the closer the better.

Thanks,

T-Man

Little Dick
01-17-04, 18:08
I've not been out and about since before the holidays. From the looks of this board, neither have many of you either.

Had some business to attend to this AM in Newark and started by driving down Broadway. The ladies were out as early as 9 AM. They must be trying to make up for the lost business over those frigid last few days.

On my return, about 11:30, I spotted Anna, a true blast from the past. She's about 25yo has an ultra beautiful face, and has not been out in almost three years. When last I was her she was pregent, beat up by her boyfriend and her eyes were showing the ravages of her drug use. She has put on more weight and is more than the 'little chubby' she had been, but is now very clean and appears healthy.

Her services actually have improved, maybe because she was glad to meet an old fan. She put every effort into helping me enjoy myself. No rush and mutual kissing all over the body.

She said she's only out a few hours around midday, which had been her old schedule. I guess she might be called a Big Beautiful Woman and her fees are higher then the typical streetwalker in the area, but substantially less then an escort.

I gave her a few bucks to get a cellphone and expect to see more or her.

Many other ladies were available, but could not compare.

Rebrobate218
01-18-04, 10:52
T-man if you are in JC than the pickings are slim. However, there is a new place in the Exchange place area. I don't know the name of it but if you search you will eventially find it. There is a Russian place of Kennedy Blvd a few blocks south of Journal Square as well as an Asian place on Kennedy south of JS. My favorite is on 207 Thompson st in the City. You should be located near a path station with easy access into NYC. There are a couple of hidden Brazilian places in Newark...but they may be hard to find. I think they offer the most service for the money you will spend. Pick up a Bergen Record or a Jersey Journal and look. I think the best is in Newark though.

MSJ44
01-18-04, 15:26
Cowboy Fan / Inthemuck -

Been a minute since I've trolled Jersey with the increased LE presence in Jersey City / 1&9, where are the best strolls now? Is the Hess the jumping off point? And around the Flora and Royal hotels? Used to find the sexiest latinas just before hittin en route the the lincoln tunnel. Tunnelle St. was off the hook.

IntotheMuck
01-18-04, 15:47
Hess is the best jumping off point that i can think of. They pass through there buying whatever it is they need to buy. They are easy to spot.

IntotheMuck
01-18-04, 19:03
Little Dick:

"Mutual kissing all over the body"? This after the way you described her when you last saw her?

Man, are you ever playing with fire. Be careful. Use the big head.

Little Dick
01-18-04, 20:02
IntotheMuck;

Let me assure you that I have been playing this game for more then a week or two. Anna's problems were over three years ago, as I said. Today, actually yesterday, when I saw her, she was cleaner then any escort I've been with or any non-pro for that matter.
She has always been extremely selective about who she would even talk with much less date. I assume she is the reason so many of us chase streetwalkers - finding that diamond.

If we were to be as careful as you suggest there would be no need for this board - we could just have ourselves castrated.

Wooly
01-18-04, 21:26
Yo, IntheMuckster !
What is the reason for that comment to Little Dick ? ? ?
Didn't you read where he said she was clean and healthy ? ? ?
If you read his past posts you would realize that he's been at it since Moses was wearing knickers ! He knows a lot more about this sport than I, and apparently more than you ever will.
I am particularly incensed by this because that guy who got his own section used to follow all of my reports with your kind of useless, annoying comments. I doubt that you have been up to the north end of Newark, but there are some gems ( along with many skanks ) to be found.
I, for one will be looking for Anna, and am greatfull for Little Dick's report. He did more than just complain about how tough everything is.

Little Dick, Apply for Senior Membership ! I would be my pleasure to second it.

IntotheMuck
01-18-04, 21:43
Wooly, I am not quite sure where that attack of yours is coming from. If you look at the post, what I had said was that while she may look good now, it doesn't necessarily mean that she is healthy now, given the way she looked before.

All I was trying to do was to point out to him to be careful, so it was more out of concern than anything else.

Maybe he will know more than I ever will, and that's fine. I'm not trying to prove anything.

How you would characterize a post that simply advises someone to be careful as "useless and annoying?"

IntotheMuck
01-18-04, 21:58
"IntotheMuck,
I think it is well known that I disagree with your conclusion, yet, I want to state that I admire the forthright and positive manner in which you stated your opinion.
In this great country and on this great board, everyone is entitled to form his own conclusions. I am happy to see that you expressed yourself totally devoid of negativism.

Merry Christmas .
Ho ! Ho ! Ho! to all."

Wooly, this was your quote to me when I gave my opinion about the member that was banned. And I have to say how impressed I was with how reasonable you were. That is way I have to say that your new post floors me.

One last thing. I always try to strive for objectivity. That being said, I realize that my comment saying "use the big head", can sound a bit condescending.

So I will say that I'm sorry to him for that. Just know that is not the way i meant it.

Wooly
01-18-04, 22:13
Into,
I praised you previously for the positive manner of your statement.
In you comment to Little Dick I find only negativism. Such a comment will serve to discourage the posting of valuable information. Perhaps you would not elect to do as was done. But you were not there to make such judgement. None-the-less you chose to make judgement, lacking the facts which Little Dick had available to him.
If you wanted to comment, you might have said what you would have done rather than trying to put him down.

IntotheMuck
01-18-04, 22:27
"But you were not there to make such judgement. None-the-less you chose to make judgement, lacking the facts which Little Dick had available to him."

Wooly, That part is fair. He was there and I wasn't. And it is he who ultimately makes that choice.

I was not trying to put him down. And I did say that, if I offended him for saying "use the big head", then he has my apologies.

That is the best I can do with this matter. Hopefully this settles it.

If not, lets just agree to disagree and forget it.

Pitching a Tent
01-19-04, 02:10
Wooley, We're all adults here, I think Little Dick can fend for himself. Slamming the Muckster for telling someone to be careful is hard to figure out. Perhaps you miss putting down DeeUncola and are taking it out on the next available target. Dee's gone and you still can't stop the flames and put downs. Anyway, I believe someone gets to be a senior member by meeting the minimum requirements, not by the recommendation of a flamer.

Little Dick
01-19-04, 14:55
Wooly,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Like you I misunderstood the remarks to be a slam. I don't quite go back to Moses' time but I do remember those wonderful days when penicillin could overcome just about every problem out there.

Please don't bother with a reply to pitching tent, those remarks are not worth it.

I hope you're lucky enough to find Anna.

Buffalo Bill
01-19-04, 17:40
Little Dick,
A fine report about Anna. I think I knew her a few years back, when she used the name Debbie. Especially appreciated is that you gave time and place. That’s called sharing information !

Wooly,
Excellent job in maintaining civility on this board. It is unfortunate that some are trying to relight the old flames using that stale tactic of accusing others of attacks.

With fine gentlemen such as you two providing leadership on this board I will be able to continue enjoying my retirement.

Empire State
01-28-04, 11:00
Been running the stroll behind the townhouses but not picking up.

There out there, in the slop an all.

Haven't been to a MP in a while. I havent been having the urge as of late. Any new finds.

Empire State
01-30-04, 14:07
Had to go to Belleville from Newark last night.

So went through town. The townnhouses were dead, nothing in sight.

North Newark however definately had potential. Some nice potential if I say so myself.

NJ Tang Guy
02-03-04, 18:24
Hi All,

I tried Rt 1/9 last week around 130am. Nothing going on what so ever. Did the stretch from Newark to Linden, still nothing. Checked out the Hess, again nothing going on, even went in to get a coffee.

Did I pick a bad night or just too late?

Thanks

Doug Fresh NJ
02-11-04, 01:35
Had to work late tonight (Tuesday night) and decided to drive to Flora Street, off the 1&9 and see if anyone was around. I saw two girls - both black, both appeared young and somewhat cute. One was in black leather and very slim, and had a bit of a "hard" looking face. The other girl was in a puffy red ski jacket and jeans. She had a cute body and I would have stopped and picked her up if I had the time. Maybe tomorrow night. I found both of them half way down Flora Street, about 2 blocks up from the Flora Motel.

IntotheMuck
02-11-04, 15:17
A good time is a little after 1 A.M. Try the area that you mentioned, Olive street is another. Going by the highway by the Hess station is still another.

NJ Tang Guy
02-11-04, 21:38
Thanks for the info Muck.

IntotheMuck
02-14-04, 03:11
No problem Tang. I was out there tonight and checked the spots, Flora and Royal motel, Emma and Olive streets, etc. There was barely anything in sight. None of the usuals that I was getting used to seeing. I left for home at about 1:30 this morning. There were only 2 girls at the Hess station, one approached me right away but was not my type.

One of the few times lately that there isn't much action. I know that if I waited later there would be more variety. I was too tired.

I thought for sure with Valentine's day being here that there would be plenty of action. Not on this night.

What happened to romance? (wink)

The Crow #2
02-14-04, 22:35
Hi,

I have been lurking for quite some time and have picked up some awesome information from everybody and wanted to first thank you. Hopefully I can help you guys as much as you have helped me.

I have had some good luck recently on the Flora route but you have to keep your eyes open to spot the SW's. They have not been standing in one spot lately, they have been constantly moving due to the prescence of LE especially around the usually hotels, Flora and Royal.

Do not drive into the parking lots of the hotels because LE has been routinely making it a point to do a drive in at these spots.

Thanks again and will report again soon.

Black
02-18-04, 00:45
We expect to see some more posts from you Crow. Success of this site will only happen with contributions. Thanks for the first post.

Black (Requester of the Newark - Elizabeth page)

The Crow #2
02-18-04, 10:04
Thanks for the welcome Black.

I can add that most of the SW's in Elizabeth lately have Pimps and are in touch with them everytime you have finished your business. I am always asked for 50 cents so they can use the phone to call.

Maybe this is because I use the hotels and they are gone for awhile. I was told they are brought in from a place in jersey city where they are staying. They come in at 1:00 am and they leave at 6:00 am.

NJ Tang Guy
02-18-04, 22:29
Hi all,

Tried 1 & 9 Sat night/Sun morning around 1am. Did a few loops, saw nothing. Decided to try Emma and Olive as Muck suggested and bullseye. Made eye contact, looped back around and she sang billy joel for 30.

The Crow #2
02-21-04, 15:20
Hi Everybody,

Wanted to let you know that there was activity in Jersey City along Rt. 1 & 9 this week. There were 3 Sw's from the Tonnelle Circle up to the Starlite Motel. They were very aggressive, trying to flag down moving cars, making the BJ sign to whoever looks their way, and dressed like the Old 42nd Street Days. I decided to not partake because they were just asking to get busted.

I would not recommend trying this area. Besides the openness of the SW's, a Massage Parlor was busted for prostitution this week in JC.

Seems like a good place to avoid.

IntotheMuck
02-22-04, 03:32
Crow, Just wanted to know, is the Starlite Motel next to the Seville Motel and the Skyway, which is further down the road? I was coming back from NYC Saturday night and decided to just take a ride around that area for old times sake.

The area was completley deserted. You couldn't get a checker game going.

The Crow #2
02-22-04, 08:44
Muck,

Yes that is where it is. The action was mainly located by the Dunkin Donuts on the highway. The Dunkin Donuts has a big parking lot with 2 entrances so they can easily get guy's to pull over. I saw this mid-week, not on a weekend.

If you need more info just let me know.

IntotheMuck
02-22-04, 13:36
Thanks Crow, Good to see that the area hasn't become a complete ghost town. The cops in that area are really clamping down on the ladies for a long time, so your right to use caution.

How did they look?

Cheers.

The Crow #2
02-22-04, 13:52
2 of the 3 looked old, but the other one was young with a great body. All 3 were WOC.

Hoboynj
02-22-04, 19:22
Was this the Dunkin Donuts by the hess Station?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Ghost Face
02-24-04, 22:51
Hey Everyone,

I'm pretty new to the board but not to the scene really. It's good that's there's a forum for people with similar interests. Anything going on in Newark, like around freylinghuysen or sherman. i've seen some sw's around once in a while, but they are HORRID. i never tried over buy the white castle,is there a better quality there? also being originally from nyc, does anybody remember Club 90 (it was in operation in the early to mid 90's)

Cowboy Fan
02-27-04, 13:14
So I had a business meeting In weehaken on Wednsday night. after it was over, i did a swing down 1 & 9 from Rt 3 to the circle, about 5 miles i guess.

Halfway down ther was a Brazilian haning out by the DD near a bar (the ring i think). picked her up, got a $30.00 short stay and got a great Blow job. she put my ass on a pillow and licked my ass crack for 10 minutes.

great lucky find as i've done this trip 50 times and have only seen 2-3 girls in the past 4 years.

Cowboy Fan
02-29-04, 13:19
Made the same sweep on Saturday night at 3:00 am.

Nothing at all.

Maybe she was a diamond in the rough.

I didnt' have the balls to drive through P-town.

I think we should re-name this site to the WWW. tryandfindaHOwithoutlosingyourcar.com

IntotheMuck
02-29-04, 17:55
Cowboy, I know that it cost more, But I have always found it easier to get a motel room and then bring a girl there. The second thing is, if you have a number, call them and have them meet you in your room. Try the number that I gave you. It really reduces the risk.

I really don't like laying out the extra bread either, but when you consider that possibly losing your car is the alternative, it's doesn't sound so bad.

Cheers, and good luck.

Cowboy Fan
03-01-04, 18:29
Muck,

I agree, I haven't gotten a BJ in a car in years. For $30.00 go get a room and kick back. they can't suck your balls in a car very well.

Bigggga
03-03-04, 12:07
Can somebody give me some streets and intersections where I can find some sw in Newark

Noorseman
03-05-04, 17:26
hey fellow mongers ...what is happening in new jersey..........The

state of mongering activities in jersey is pathetic..went out a

couple of nights ago ,could not find anything that I will consider

human.I have been a ong time monger,I wish I could roll back the

clock to like 5 yrs back.....drove thru all the spots in newark, east

orange and parts of elizabeth..nothing. maybe I am missing

something.somebody let me know. Recently made a 14 days

south american trip...........guys you need to see how sw look

like without LE interferance in other parts of the world.well I was

desperate and horny a couple of days ago..........info

please..especially

in the newark and orange area

pinhole
03-16-04, 17:03
I usually spend most of my time in the "other" board as I have been working in Bergen County, but am taking a new job in the Hillside area - near Irvington, Eizabeth and Newark - near Broad Street and Chancellor Ave. and right near 22 and 78. Don't know much about the area and wondering if anyone can recommend a good AMP (or russian or any other) or any other suggested spots I should get to know in the area.

Any insight would be very, very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Pinhole

NJ Tang Guy
03-17-04, 19:12
Went to the usual 1 & 9 strip over the weekend. Did see one on the other side of the highway, by time a swung around, she was getting into a car. Sigh. Tall brunette, slim figure, looks about a 7. Saw only a few other SW's that night. Pretty slim pickings. What was out there wasn't to my liking. Oh well, better luck next time.

Low Qui
03-20-04, 20:18
Well, a long time lurker here, deciding to give back:

Was driving around thursday morning and was between the Mobil station and the Elizabeth Ave. turn-off on Route 1. Saw a blondish SW near that motel there, so did the quick circuit and found her again. (If she notices you, she will go to a more deserted street, which was a plus in my book; I never stop on main roads.)

Her name I think was Karen (or kathy; a long time passed between activation and when I could post. :) ) She says she is 34; I would add 2-3, tall (about 5'7 - 5-8), relatively thin, and could not make out much more. (It was snowing, so the winter gear was out.) On outwards looks, I would say maybe a weak 6 (Gotta see the figure before a woman gets higher then that, but giving the benefit of the doubt.)

IMHO, she was not worth it. Told her .2, and she went to .3. I agreed, (oh, a BBBJ; trying to be breifly detailed..) and it was REALLY rushed (within 30 seconds she was complaining.) I let this go on for a couple of minutes more, then asked what else was available (I knew I wasn't going there, but like to be thorough. :) ) Told me that to go to a hotel would be 5 times the .2 I originally offered, which is WAY too high. She has no phone, but she is always out there if anyone really wants to test the market.

I hope to be posting reports as they come (As I said, a long time lurker; I travelled for work a bit, and lived in other places, so know where stuff may be found in a few places. I may not check here often, but if someone needs info, msg me, and I will do my best to help, if I can.)

Lo.

(Check Paterson for a more + review.)

Low Qui
03-20-04, 20:48
Now, the third post is sorta a newbie question: :)

Anyone here remember My Fair Lady in Elizabeth? Well, I know they closed, but was driving past there the other day, and it looked open as Fantasy. The signs outside made it appear to be a regular restaurant, but I can not believe that THAT name is not a strip club. (I would just walk in, but I am usually only in that area between 3 and 5 am, so would make it tough to check out a spot that could close at 10pm if only a restaurant.)

Also what happened to Elin's? (I moved from NJ, and I come back a year ago, most of my old haunts are closed. The only one left (Sinners) is not quite the same.)

Lo.

Black
03-23-04, 22:59
Low Qui -

Wow! you bring back memories - you are truly "old school" - I got one for you - do you remember "The Brown Derby"? That was the best GOGO/Wh%$e house in the NJ hands down in the early 90's. I was there every Fri and Sat -

Luv DeSlutz
03-24-04, 14:48
Ok guys, let's put an end to this shit about Vic's being raided!

It's being reported in Philly, S. Jersey and parts of N.Y. Everywhere but here where it belongs, 'cause we know better.

A couple of cops stopped nearby to discuss their bracked selections.

End of story.

Low Qui
03-24-04, 17:01
Black,

Hmmm, not sure if I want the "old school" label yet. *laughs* (Even though I tell my people my goal in life is to be one of those cool dirty old men that are at every club.)

Never got to the Derby actually. I heard it was great, but when I moved back to NJ and was actually legal to go in there (plus a real job w/ disposable income), I spent the few months before they closed down going into Sweet Sandra's and My Fair Lady. (They closed around 98/99, right?) If I had known they were gonna get shut down, I wouldda definately made it over there. But alas.

Lo.

Paul D Pounder
03-24-04, 23:25
Hi hobbyist,

I just had to warn you all about a possible spring offensive by the law officers of Newark. I witnessed a sting of stings this week. On Sherman Ave near Alice's Pub there were two nice looking girls who you would have thought were dancers from Alice's trying to make a few extra bucks as they sometimes do. Like I said they were actually a little too pretty and that should have set off an alarm in my head. They were making eye contact and waving down cars in an almost aggressive manner. This is different from "regular" decoy behaviour. I almost fell for the pretty face, big butt and smile! They stayed on the same block pacing back and forth, working the same intersection. I parked far away and observed with my opera glasses, the two of them. Some guy in an SUV stopped and talked and boom!, all of a sudden cop cars with no headlights from three directions converged on this poor SUV and cut him off. There were enough flashing lights to power a disco. Damn, another member of the brotherhood of mongering hobbyist busted! Guys, you gotta be careful. I don't think the LE is completely playing by the rules so its anything goes when it comes to them locking you up. Try to be more alert of the surroundings. I don't know what else to say.
I am happy to report attractive ladies out along the clinton corridor but safety rules here. They are indeed out to get you!

The Crow #2
03-25-04, 12:16
Cowboy,

The Bar you spoke of by the Dunkin Donuts in Jersey City is called the Ringside. There has been activity there but seems to be more of a weekday occurance.

Getting a room is definitely the way to go especially in that area. I would caution everyone to stay away from the Seville motel on 1 & 9. LE has been around that place, making drives through the lot. There has also been rumors of a bust at that Motel. Try the Starlite, Spinning Wheel or Skyway motels.

The Crow #2
03-25-04, 12:28
As far as the Elizabeth route by the Flora, try using the local streets on the other side of the highway.

Also try cruising the highway down past the Knights Inn up to E. Jersey St. If you do not see anything make a right at E Jersey Street, go to the first light and make another right. Look along that road and you will probably find some just walking. This road will take you right up to Flora Street again.

They have been changing where they walk, sometimes it might look as if the woman might not be working but they indeed are. Just pull over and most likely they will walk over and get in.

Stu Nayhem
03-25-04, 17:44
I was actually picked up a few years back by Newark LE. The whole "sting" sounds exactly the same as posted by Paul D Pounder. I went to court and the judge looked at me and told me to get lost, they had nothing on me. I know sometimes you need to hustle to get a decent looking SW, but be aware of your surroundings. I am not sure but if it is an election year you can count on LE being stepped up to "improve the quality of life issues".

Stu

IntotheMuck
03-25-04, 22:35
Crow,

What you are saying is exactly right about the Seville Motel. I know someone who works there and was told that the police go in and run the lic. plates and check the guest list, so your information is right on the money, for a long time now. Be careful folks and take Crow's warning. I miss going to that place.

Crow, I haven't been to the Starlite in some time, how is it on Sat. & Sundays?

The Crow #2
03-25-04, 23:19
Muck,

The Starlite is very crowded on the weekends. I personally like the Skyway Motel but everyone is different.

IntotheMuck
03-26-04, 02:29
Crow, Are there a lot of girls on the weekends at Skyway Motel on the weekend. If so, at what time?

Been a long time since I even attempted that area because I haven't seen much at all. I hope it is coming back. Cheers.

Low Qui
03-26-04, 08:17
Howdy,

Since I am in Elizabeth a LOT, I know most of the areas to go to find out of the way stuff if you are not into stopping right on Rt. 1/9 (The LE is always cruising right there.) The area Crow describes is the main area, because most of them live at that apt complex right there on Jersey St., or the house across the street. But the area is bigger then that.

The area stretches from Elizabeth Ave (the overpass right past Jersey St.) to North Ave (The Exxon.) And on the other sides the waterfront to Broad St. I've specifically found gems in the past at Jersey & 4th and Prince St & Broad. (And LE doesn't pay as much attention there; more into looking for dealers in those spots.)

Now, on to an encounter I had recently. A lsw named Brazil (guess what type of L she is...) Mid to Late 30's, but shockingly well maintained. Thin, but toned, she has one of those butts in jeans you just want to bite. Firm b cup, wears a lot of makeup, but I've seen without and not too bad, and 80's hair. She lives on a side street in the area Crow first described, so when walking around, that is where she will be. Oh, and if it is cold outside, she will be the one not wearing a big coat (it was 10 degrees, and she was walking around in a belly shirt.. *shudder* She has a home and a car actually, so I would guess she couldda found a cheap coat.)

Broke my rule to pick her up only because I was at a light, she saw me smoking and asked me for a cig. Was well worth it. Great BBBJ technique for .2, fs is .4 and she will go to a hotel for the same prices. She was a user, but says she has been clean since Christmas (I sorta believe that; seen her since for time, and she has never done anything in front of me or asked me to go to a spot like most will do.)

As far as fs, I don't remember anything great, but nothing was bad. Been there 4 times (hard to find a solid 7 on appearance on the street) in the past 6 weeks, and her bj's are REALLY good. Only one time was rushed, and that was because she had to go get her kids from the sitter (but that still lasted a half hour.)

Not sure if forgetting anything; PM me if interested in more (Trying to keep it sorta brief.) Haven't spoken to her about this yet, so can't give her number out yet, but PM me anyhow if interested, and the next time I see her, I will ask her (I am SURE it would be OK, but still it's polite to ask her first.)

Lo.

Oh, and last thing; do NOT EVER stay at the Flora unless it is daytime. LE has been known to drop in a bit and park, waiting for cars to come in (And some of the lot is obscured from the street by the fence.) I would not stay in any motel right there on Rt. 1/9 but Spring Lane, on the service road near North Ave. Same price as Flora, but more time (3 hours), and rooms don't smell like someone's been smoking for 5 weeks straight w/o stopping. Gotta loop around to get to it, so LE leaves them alone, and sometimes girls are in the lot or lobby. (saw one nice lsw or wsw while there recently; unfortunately I already had picked up my target. :) )

The Crow #2
03-26-04, 12:03
The action has basically been at the Dunkin Donuts on the highway. The Skyway is right across the highway and is easily accessed and clean which is why I like it.

The Crow #2
03-26-04, 12:09
If you guys are looking for a Short Stay Place along the Elizabeth Stroll you can check out the Maple Hotel. No ID required and is only $20.00 for a short stay. The rooms are very small but are clean and is definitely good enough for it's needs.

Go past E. Jersey Street and over the Bridge. The Maple is on the Right hand side and is right next to a Diner.

Gypsy
03-26-04, 17:18
Low Qui,
Just got back from the Elizabeth stroll, only saw two possibles right accross from the Hess station on 1&9, they were as close to a 10 as I have ever seen, but I could not get any positive response from either of them even though I drove past them a number of times.
Am very interseted in the Brazilian LSW, please more details about her and also the best times to look in the other ares you mentioned. Also tell me more of the possibilties at the Motel on Spring lane.
Another question for everyone is it an offence to go to a motel with a girl, not an SW. What will LE do to you. I have gone to the Flora with my GF many times in the past.

Gypsy
03-26-04, 18:43
Crow #2
Where is the Dunkin Donuts on the highway, the only one I know of is in Linden not Elizabeth. Please give more details.

The Crow #2
03-26-04, 19:15
The Dunkin donuts is on 1 &9 in Jersey City, not Elizabeth.

Low Qui
03-26-04, 23:12
Gypsy,

I think the Crow was talking more about Jersey City (About 2 miles before Rt. 1 hits Rt. 3.) There is a Dunkin and Skyway up there, so..

As far as the stroll, it is open all times, but the time I see some interesting stuff is usually between 3 and 6 am The outskirts a little earlier (1-3:30; lots of them walk to the main area, which is 1.) Brazil will get out there any time of night as far as I can tell though; I first saw her at probably around 1:30 am (only remember cause I was coming from one of those new clubs up there.)

Across from the Hess station and a 10? Was one of them wearing a black/dark coat w/ black hair pulled back? Always wanted to sample her, but she tends to always be in BAD areas to pull over. She will not look at you if that is her; you have to catch her at a corner if you are so inclined. (If you you can, best bet for her is to loop around and park near the intersection. I don't pull off there though like that (plus I have always on lights; I am NOT stopping my car out there.) If you are looking for those 2 again, try the parallel roads on both sides; they do not walk Rt. 1 by the Hess station as much at night; they can get the LE's attention otherwise.

Lo.

(The motel is called Spring Lane, and it is not on Spring lane. :) I don't think the girls work there like some others, but some do LIVE there. So there will be walkers going to or from work. If you see one, you can ask her, but be discreet. (The guy who owns it gives most no problems, but always got a sense from him. I am SURE he knows what the deal is; just don't wanna flaunt it in his face type.)

IntotheMuck
03-27-04, 01:10
Crow, I really haven't seen many of your posts before, but let me say it's great to see them now. You've given a lot of great info. Cheers.

The Crow #2
03-27-04, 03:17
Thanks Muck,

Just trying to give back to you guy's for your helpful info.

Good Luck

Mark G
03-27-04, 23:13
Saw what looked like a SW in Elizabeth this afternoon.

On Route 1 just past the Shell station.

She looked about 20-25 very thin possibly light black or latina.

She was stood next to a truck outside a business, and I wasn't sure if she was connected with the business or not.

I doubled back for a second look but she was gone.

The Crow #2
04-01-04, 22:42
Hey Guys,

I have another tip for you regarding the Maple Hotel. If you go there and need a Condom tell the guy behind the desk. Give him $1.00 and he will give you one. He has them behind the counter.

Low Qui
04-04-04, 11:34
Hi,

Any of my Newark friends ever run into a lsw named Barbara?

First met her about 2-3 years ago when visiting relatives here (wasn't in NJ at the time.) She is thin, brown hair, about mid to late 20's (went to school with a friend a few years younger then me,) and she flagged me down near Mt. Prospect & 2nd (We know you just don't stop there if playing it safe, but the way she did it and the time.. She looked like a regular woman at 5am who was desperate for real help. And she sorta was actually.)

Anyhow, had her info when living in Kearny, but she went into rehab (ie - Jail..) I am sure she is out now, but don't have the patience to hunt for her in that area right now.

Anyone who knows a lsw named Barbara M, could you please give me a heads up if you've actually seen her recently?

Lo.