PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ImafYouGood
10-14-15, 02:44
So I'm in town from the east, and I've done some reading and not finding what I'm looking for. So I go to google and start looking for the area I'm staying, not to much here. So I find couple AMP'S semi close to me so I go to BP and search for them by name, I settle on one Jade Spa and call from my burner phone. Its kinda late 940 they close at 10 pm, she says yes we open I say ill be there in about 15 minutes she says come on. So I take off to the spa I get there 5 till 10, mamason opens the door before I knock, hmmmm. She says go to side door. I walk around to the side door which is wide open she walks out and says come in you just call? I say yup. She takes me to room and I say half hour she gets house fee. 40. I get ready and get on table, she comes in and starts with the massage, which isn't to bad. Its feeling good and next thing I fall asleep. In my dream I roll over and she grabs me and says what's this and wiggles it, I say that's for you. She says you want everything I say of course and she says how much you spend, I say what you want and we settle. She leaves and comes back in and gets nude, nice body sore bolt on C's, not shaven but looks nice she pulls out a cover and applies it with her mouth. Nice touch as I FIV, rub the C's nice nips too. After a few minutes she stops and say get up and she lays down sideways on the table and I begin to plunge deep, as she is playing with her nips, I spent quite while in that position just watching the kitty and the C's bounce. When finally the sensation arrived and I filled the cover. She got up and cleaned me up and got me a hot towel and a water. Nice little massage total damage in my dream was $. 40. Then I awoke feeling refreshed and smiling, she hugged me and asked me to come back and see her soon with a great big smile on her face.

http://northbay.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/415-879-1405-jade-spa-new-super-hot-asian-girls/19351380

Stay safe.

Ima.

ImafYouGood
10-20-15, 08:02
So my last night here and I dreamt that I stop at Ruby's on 2nd. A nice little (short) girl takes me to the room I ask for half hour, she asks if I need the restroom. I go to the restroom go back to into the room take my clothes of and sit on the edge of table. The short girl knocks asks if I'm good I say yes and she opens the door and walks in, I stand up and she says oh lay down, as she stares at my lower region. I lay down and she asks if lotions ok? I say yes that's fine she begins to give me an awesome massage from head to toe. Nice warm lotion she made good conversation with me. Her massage skills where pretty decent, and then time for the flip. I roll over and standing at attention she pretends to not notice, she massages my legs, my stomach trying to avoid touching my friend. Then she looks me in the eye and say as she motions with her hands you want this area rubbed. I say most definitely. She sprays some lotion in her hands and proceeds to rub and tease and pull gently just playing with it having a great time which all get awesome. I get the sensation coming and warned her she started faster and faster until eruption, which she kept going and going. Finally she goes and gets some warm towels for the clean up. Asked me to come see her again very soon. I awoke from my dream with a nice smile on my face.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/thp/5275295277.html

Stay safe.

Ima.

Sivad2
02-13-16, 06:16
Has anyone had success with Lily at Bay Health Spa in Fairfield or Vacaville?

GreyElephant
06-05-16, 07:37
Out Traveling for work, Stopped by Day Care Massage in Pataluma last night. Saw a Thai girl called herself Joy. Pretty good english, Massage was not great but good. She is a cute girl nice ass, small natral tits. Took very good care of me. I would defiantly see her again. I think but not sure I got her to cum she acted like it at least.

Happy Hunting.

Sivad2
09-03-16, 06:36
Has anyone had any experience with Bay Health Spa in Fairfield or Vacaville?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/thp/5759931532.html

Harley Rider01
10-17-16, 02:40
Hello all I'm in Santa Rosa for work. Looking for a good place to have fun.

Any suggestions? Send me a msg. Thanks in advance.

Rich5
12-10-16, 13:56
I use to go there all the time to see my favorite "Jessica". But lately she has not been there. Keep saying she is on vacation. I have tried a few girls but the last one was the last straw. She was an older oriental woman who could not do a good massage. But I took a chance and gave her 80 roses on top of the 40 roses to enter the place. Her CBJ was poor and she got tired quickly. Kept on telling me that it is times up. Also does not like to be touched. Had to leave short 120 roses. Better to stay home than go to this place.

Rich5
12-10-16, 14:07
See my last report. I Forgot to add the link:

http://northbay.backpage.com/BodyRubs/voted-best-massage-in-vallejo-707-980-6060-crystal-day-spa/35498822

Sivad2
12-17-16, 08:45
Info?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/thp/5920914785.html

Ab813
06-12-18, 23:22
Not that anyone posts here anyway, even though this town is monger central, especially the canal area by motel6. So I just did a blind rubmap grab and went to the most recently reviewed place Butterfly. All the good signs going in, Christmas lights hung in the rooms, the right bottles of stuff laying out. I was greeted by a lovely thin Chinese girl named Wendy. She was actually above average in looks for these places. Wearing yoga pants and a t shirt, she was looking good. Passed by another provider seeing out her client, not as hot as mine so I was happy. She said 60 for hr and 40 hhr, rm advertised 50 for hr. She stayed in the room while I stripped all the way down and had me lay down. After a good 10 minute massage, she had me flip and quietly ask what I want. Now I have no idea what kind of shop this was so I just went for it and asked for everything. She said ok, what tip? Here's where all of a sudden her engrish got really sharp. I say how much, she says you tell, I start at $ and she got a real sour face. More! Well that's all. My momma allows me to bring to these places, so I said ok ill get another. 2 afterwards from the car. No. I don't believe you, you have the money, show me. So I grabbed my shorts and showed her the $. Ok I take now, you get. 2 after from car. Ok. She says I'll be back. A full 5 minutes later she returns with supplies and she strips down. She has a nice petite skinny body with perky As. She cleans off jr with an alcohol wipe and starts warming me up with a tease by swirling her naked body all over mine and sucking my nips. I get to attention pretty quick and she went to CBJ. She was doing a really great job which made me struggle to distract myself so I wouldn't blow early. Then it dawns on me, she's blowing extra good so if finish before the FS. Sure enough, as hard as I tried I couldn't hold it back and blew right as she was getting up to mount me. Oh you finish early? Sorry next time no sucky only fucky. I said it was ok, she said you not mad? Nah. Got a hot towel cleanup and as we walked out, she says ok where your car? As she tried to block me from leaving, I slipped out and said hey we didn't do everything. She rolled her eyes and shut the door behind me and locked it. I was even considering returning but not now. $ is more than I usually spend for a CBJ anyway and this place seems to ask for more than what I'm used to, so I'll keep my mongering a little farther south unless someone wants to break the silence and post some tips. Enjoy fellow. Mongers, just make sure you bring the green.

JohnClayton
06-13-18, 16:31
Not that anyone posts here anyway, even though this town is monger central, especially the canal area by motel6. So I just did a blind rubmap grab and went to the most recently reviewed place Butterfly. All the good signs going in, Christmas lights hung in the rooms, the right bottles of stuff laying out. I was greeted by a lovely thin Chinese girl named Wendy. She was actually above average in looks for these places. Wearing yoga pants and a t shirt, she was looking good. Passed by another provider seeing out her client, not as hot as mine so I was happy. She said 60 for hr and 40 hhr, rm advertised 50 for hr. She stayed in the room while I stripped all the way down and had me lay down. After a good 10 minute massage, she had me flip and quietly ask what I want. Now I have no idea what kind of shop this was so I just went for it and asked for everything. She said ok, what tip? Here's where all of a sudden her engrish got really sharp. I say how much, she says you tell, I start at $ and she got a real sour face. More! Well that's all. My momma allows me to bring to these places, so I said ok ill get another. 2 afterwards from the car. No. I don't believe you, you have the money, show me. So I grabbed my shorts and showed her the $. Ok I take now, you get. 2 after from car. Ok. She says I'll be back. A full 5 minutes later she returns with supplies and she strips down. She has a nice petite skinny body with perky As. She cleans off jr with an alcohol wipe and starts warming me up with a tease by swirling her naked body all over mine and sucking my nips. I get to attention pretty quick and she went to CBJ. She was doing a really great job which made me struggle to distract myself so I wouldn't blow early. Then it dawns on me, she's blowing extra good so if finish before the FS. Sure enough, as hard as I tried I couldn't hold it back and blew right as she was getting up to mount me. Oh you finish early? Sorry next time no sucky only fucky. I said it was ok, she said you not mad? Nah. Got a hot towel cleanup and as we walked out, she says ok where your car? As she tried to block me from leaving, I slipped out and said hey we didn't do everything. She rolled her eyes and shut the door behind me and locked it. I was even considering returning but not now. $ is more than I usually spend for a CBJ anyway and this place seems to ask for more than what I'm used to, so I'll keep my mongering a little farther south unless someone wants to break the silence and post some tips. Enjoy fellow. Mongers, just make sure you bring the green.Thanks for the excellent report!

SpoodrikBrad1
06-26-18, 01:08
Hey brothers. Is Kim of Marin still open? I remember Jenny / Kim was awesome! I live elsewhere now bit would appreciate any info.

RobVodka
08-08-18, 12:49
Not that anyone posts here anyway, even though this town is monger central, especially the canal area by motel6. So I just did a blind rubmap grab and went to the most recently reviewed place Butterfly. All the good signs going in, Christmas lights hung in the rooms, the right bottles of stuff laying out. I was greeted by a lovely thin Chinese girl named Wendy. She was actually above average in looks for these places. Wearing yoga pants and a t shirt, she was looking good. Passed by another provider seeing out her client, not as hot as mine so I was happy. She said 60 for hr and 40 hhr, rm advertised 50 for hr. She stayed in the room while I stripped all the way down and had me lay down. After a good 10 minute massage, she had me flip and quietly ask what I want. Now I have no idea what kind of shop this was so I just went for it and asked for everything. She said ok, what tip? Here's where all of a sudden her engrish got really sharp. I say how much, she says you tell, I start at $ and she got a real sour face. More! Well that's all. My momma allows me to bring to these places, so I said ok ill get another. 2 afterwards from the car. No. I don't believe you, you have the money, show me. So I grabbed my shorts and showed her the $. Ok I take now, you get. 2 after from car. Ok. She says I'll be back. A full 5 minutes later she returns with supplies and she strips down. She has a nice petite skinny body with perky As. She cleans off jr with an alcohol wipe and starts warming me up with a tease by swirling her naked body all over mine and sucking my nips. I get to attention pretty quick and she went to CBJ. She was doing a really great job which made me struggle to distract myself so I wouldn't blow early. Then it dawns on me, she's blowing extra good so if finish before the FS. Sure enough, as hard as I tried I couldn't hold it back and blew right as she was getting up to mount me. Oh you finish early? Sorry next time no sucky only fucky. I said it was ok, she said you not mad? Nah. Got a hot towel cleanup and as we walked out, she says ok where your car? As she tried to block me from leaving, I slipped out and said hey we didn't do everything. She rolled her eyes and shut the door behind me and locked it. I was even considering returning but not now. $ is more than I usually spend for a CBJ anyway and this place seems to ask for more than what I'm used to, so I'll keep my mongering a little farther south unless someone wants to break the silence and post some tips. Enjoy fellow. Mongers, just make sure you bring the green.Had a similar experience there a few weeks ago. She got right down to business after about 2 minutes of light rubbing. She wanted way too much but lots was on the table. Settled for an extra. 6 for a HJ and wish I had just left. The worse part was that when I was getting dressed, she just tidied up the towel on the bed and didn't really look like she had intentions of changing it. Beyond gross for these places!

LikeTheLadies
11-15-18, 01:45
Any places you would recommend in the north bay for massage?

ErvsBlues
04-17-19, 13:57
Was in town on business for a couple of weeks and checked out some of the local AMPs. This forum's pretty quiet, but thought I'd share my experiences.

Butterfly Spa. Cute tall asian girl (sorry, hard for me to differentiate Chinese, Korean, Thai.) met me at the door and led me to a room. Nice, clean room. Christmas light, big mirror, soft music. Good massage, but I was giving messages while she was working on my neck and upper back. On the flip asked me what I wanted. Negotiated to a reasonable rate. Full nude, FIV, DATY, lots of mutual groping, I think she came once or twice (or at least she was a good actress, either way's fine by me), good HJ to finish. CBJ was offered, but I'm not into latex. Maybe FS is available with a cover? - not sure, didn't go there. Total damage 1. 4 for 45 min.

Some un-named place - https://sf.rubratings.com/139904 Met at the door by an older short asian woman, not cute, but not unattractive. Certainly not the girls in the ad. Led to a room, again Christmas lights, low music. Asked for a TS, was shown the room but was told to take my own shower. Back in the room, quick light massage, and then was asked if I wanted HJ or BJ. Negotiated to topless BBBJ, decent but nothing special. Total damage 1. 6 for hour. There was another woman there that I saw between rooms, cute younger taller girl. Maybe a better option?

Anyway. Would probably revisit Butterfly. And as always YMMV.

Stay safe out there guys -.

RobVodka
06-24-19, 00:29
Doesn't look like there has been much action since I was here last year. Any updates or recommendations for ANYTHING. PM ok.

TravelerMike
12-06-19, 20:15
Driving through, so stopped at Angel Spa. Typical MP. Rang bell inside and was greeted by Bibi-30's, a little belly, but OK. Nice chat about her time preference and ended up with 1 hour for $60. OK massage. Not technical, but OK. Flip at 25 min and immediately asked what I wanted. Asked for B2 B and BJ. "B2 B too much work". Settled on nude BJ for $100. She left for a few minutes. Longer than usual. Came back, stripped off skirt and t-shirt and jumped on table. Quick rub and put on cover. Technique was so, so. Asked for deep and slow. She did for a few seconds and when I said that's good, she replied, "lots of work". By this point I was ready to leave, so let her stroke to finish, she wiped me and off I went.

Would not repeat with Bibi. Place is definitely FS.

TravelerMike
02-28-20, 21:38
Another attempt to find a gem in North Bay. 3rd Street in SR. It's a house on the edge of business district. Easy to find. Easy parking. Typical entry. Entered and rang the bell. Young. Probably 30's woman in short dress came out. Cute. Not spectacular, but you might glance a second time if she walked past. Took me to a room. One note, I was there at 11:00 am and it was VERY cold. She turned on a space heater. I asked and she said I was first customer of the day. $50 for 30 minutes. She left, I began to undress and she came back before I climbed on the table. No towel or sheet for cover. She started massage, then went to get a towel since it was cold. Ok "back rub" for 15 minutes. Good pressure, but no technique. Light oil on back. Hot towel, then quick rub, no oil, on legs.

Then, the fun. She begins lightly rubbing fingers to tease and letting her long hair rub up and down. Flip, and points to junior. "Yes, mouth" is my reply. She nods and says "pay first". "How much?" "You tell me", she says. Offer $80. She asks for $100. I pull out 4 twenties from pocket (I keep extra in a different pocket for exactly this reason). "I've got $80". She accepts. Leaves for cover, and begins perfectLy average CBJ. Couple licks of the balls and then starts full speed. Slower, I ask. She seems confused. I point to clock, "we've got time". She slows. Lots of roaming under dress. She gets tired, but keeps returning. As I get close, she pulls out and strokes to finish.

I might return. Nothing special, but a nice, if slightly unenthusiastic visit.

Jizzm3
07-06-20, 23:28
Anyone have any leads on thai AMPs or aamps? In the north bay? Thanks.

RocketManP
07-08-20, 18:54
Anyone have any leads on thai AMPs or aamps? In the north bay? ThanksPre-covid, most / best Thai AMPs were in Vallejo. Not quite north bay though.

For northbay Chinese AMPs, San Rafael was always good.

Post-covid, have no idea. I'm guessing Sunflower at SR should be still open as they were appointment only. But the walk-in massage places are probably fucked.

Jizzm3
07-11-20, 16:11
Pre-covid, most / best Thai AMPs were in Vallejo. Not quite north bay though.

For northbay Chinese AMPs, San Rafael was always good.

Post-covid, have no idea. I'm guessing Sunflower at SR should be still open as they were appointment only. But the walk-in massage places are probably fucked.Thanks, do you know the go to thai agencies or AMPs in Vallejo? Would love to see. Thanks!

JonBeezyz
08-20-20, 17:20
I am planning on visiting Santa Rosa. Idk if it's even north bay but oh well. Does anyone have any good recommendations for FS? Heard of AAA spa but would like some suggestions.

Muccells
09-22-20, 00:14
So on one of the other sites there were a few guys raving about Cherry at ebk. Haven't used them in awhile as it was just so so nothing to write about. So made my appointment and still the same area as before. Greeted by the girl in the pics. Very good looking hard to tell age maybe late 20's. Decent enough English with an accent. I personally can't stand when we can't communicate. She starts with a light nipple to body massage. Some moaning during that, which is a bit much but I'm just being petty. She was good GFE and seemed to enjoy herself cowgirl, reverse cg,69,miss. Don't have stubble as many women don't like which I did And she let me know lol. She has a great rack soft with nice long nipples. Very nice looking face and not a hard body or toned, average soft and nice to feel! Looks face 7.5-8 body 7. 5 (boobs 9. 5), service 8. 5. GFE, massage before and after, good communication. Would repeat yes. Hopefully ebk can establish some great girls. She leaves in a few days.

Muccells
09-22-20, 17:32
So on one of the other sites there were a few guys raving about Cherry at ebk. Haven't used them in awhile as it was just so so nothing to write about. So made my appointment and still the same area as before. Greeted by the girl in the pics. Very good looking hard to tell age maybe late 20's. Decent enough English with an accent. I personally can't stand when we can't communicate. She starts with a light nipple to body massage. Some moaning during that, which is a bit much but I'm just being petty. She was good GFE and seemed to enjoy herself cowgirl, reverse cg,69,miss. Don't have stubble as many women don't like which I did And she let me know lol. She has a great rack soft with nice long nipples. Very nice looking face and not a hard body or toned, average soft and nice to feel! Looks face 7.5-8 body 7. 5 (boobs 9. 5), service 8. 5. GFE, massage before and after, good communication. Would repeat yes. Hopefully ebk can establish some great girls. She leaves in a few days.Sorry just now seeing I put this in this forum instead of the escort one. My bad.

OddJob69
11-05-20, 22:58
Started my west coast tour trying to earn some cred to see a west coast version of an west NY attraction. Amazing young ladies at both locations in San Rafael. There were many butterflies in the garden of eden, but like Eve, I was smitten by an forbidden red fruit. Amazing shower, some getting to know each other on night one. Amazing massage technique, very open to multiple therapeutic positions to relieve stress. Returned the next night and wow, a night of sin for sure. Amazing time. The following nights left me seeing rainbows as the fruit stand was closed shall we say. Young girls with smiles for miles. Similar experiences to up the street, but maybe not quite as skilled as my forbidden fruit. Great time and as long as you are not looking for pse, you'll have an amazing time and you should find the stress relief you are looking for. Great start to my stay on the west coast. For those curious, none of the spas here or in East bay helped me with my cred with agencies and my quest to visit the why*e version of the falls.

OddJob69
11-09-20, 05:03
my quest to visit the why*e version of the falls.Misread rules on when to mask out names. The above question of why from the admin is answered with the name, had I read the posting rules correctly, would be Yuffie for this particular post.

LineMan87
03-17-21, 18:01
Back in the area working and staying in Vacaville before heading up to red bluff Friday. I was in the area two years ago and got standard HE at good day spa. Is there anything in the area where I can get BBBJ?

JonBeezyz
03-18-21, 03:48
Back in the area working and staying in Vacaville before heading up to red bluff Friday. I was in the area two years ago and got standard HE at good day spa. Is there anything in the area where I can get BBBJ?Try out spring day spa in Fairfield. About 10 min south of Vacaville. It's a nice spot with nice ladies. YMMV.

TravelerMike
03-28-21, 17:25
Back in the area working and staying in Vacaville before heading up to red bluff Friday. I was in the area two years ago and got standard HE at good day spa. Is there anything in the area where I can get BBBJ?As always YMMV. Touch Of Healing is also in Vacaville. Had a nice visit there pre. COVID.

LargeCharles
08-13-21, 21:00
I've heard good things from all three. Anyone have a particularly good experience or recommendation?

LeopoldBloom
09-17-21, 16:05
I've heard good things from all three. Anyone have a particularly good experience or recommendation?They're each different, each worth sampling.

I've favored Butterfly over the years. Tend toward attractive young staff (though have had some outliers). Only tried Rainbow more recently and got very good service. Butterfly is kind of outside the downtown area a bit, easier to access by car. Rainbow is downtown in a very nondescript door front. Sunflower is across town from Rainbow, behind the Golden Gate as they say.

Sunflower has been hit and miss for me over the years. It's probably the nicest place of the three and from reports, has great service. I've encountered a mixed bag of service, but that's probably more on me than them. Very friendly. Believe they want you to call ahead for an appointment these days, though that policy may be in flux.

RockNRoll72
10-24-21, 17:34
I'm going to be visiting the Napa area very soon. Any recommendations for places to hit in the area?

- RnR.

WhiteSun777
11-23-21, 16:09
I'm going to be visiting the Napa area very soon. Any recommendations for places to hit in the area?

- RnR.This is probably too late but I used to hit up Melody, Rainbow, Ocean, and Butterfly. I say the latter is the best one IMO.

BigCountry818
12-29-21, 14:09
Working in the Vacaville area this week. I tried to go to Touch for Healing but it's closed until Jan 4th.

Went to Rolling Touch massage and got CiCi? Pretty girl with a killer ass and some way over done boobs. Got the body scrub and a lame attempt at a massage. After the scrub she came into the room dressed to fuck. Her breath smelled like Vietnamese food though. Really bad. Body scrub was not good. She just sprayed the water on me and that was basically it. Called it off and left. She does have a killer ass though.$80 for the scrub and a $30 tip for letting me play with her ass and boobs.

On the way back to my hotel I saw Relax Massage. Got Cindy and she gave a great massage and an even better HJ. $100 for the hour and a half. She is a cute traditional Chinese girl (slim and pale complexion). Very friendly. CiCi was a ***** compared to Cindy.

Monger on.

Johndoe152
01-07-22, 19:12
I just moved here and am looking for some local talent. Any stand outs in 15,20 miles of Fairfield? Really love busty women. The closer the better! Thanks.

ClosetPervert9
01-26-22, 08:22
I went to the butterfly place. 10/10 face and body. Spoke good English. Nice personality. Massage wasn't too good but it also wasn't mechanical. 80 hh I saw a table shower available as well for those who care. Would recommend but expect to pay SF prices if your negotiation skills are subpar.

Donegal1
01-31-22, 18:24
Rolled into town today. Found a place neat hotel. Had no intel. Hoofed it over. Paid for an hour. Got a refund as I only got a half. Table shower thorough but mechanical. Looks was a 3 at most. Massage a 5. Got a Covered BJ for 80. Overall head skills not bad. Would not repeat.

Funkyplatypus
04-17-22, 00:36
I just moved here and am looking for some local talent. Any stand outs in 15,20 miles of Fairfield? Really love busty women. The closer the better! Thanks.Somebody already mentioned Spring Day Spa in Fairfield, they usually have girls with bolt on. Also Five Star Massage in Vallejo I always like the girls there, also normally have big tits and the girls tend to be a tan SE Asian which is more my type.

TimeFlies
04-28-22, 12:01
Been wanting to check out the scene. Wondering if there's any insight.

LargeCharles
08-10-22, 12:28
Anyone have any experience on the spot on Bridgeway?

JonBeezyz
08-13-22, 19:45
Anyone have any experience on the spot on Bridgeway?Definitely a FA shop with average to above average looking lady's. Check it out and report back.

VisibleNinja
08-18-22, 15:20
Heading up to Sonoma County next week for a work thing. Any leads along the Highway 101 corridor from Petaluma to Santa Rosa?

JonBeezyz
08-19-22, 10:57
Heading up to Sonoma County next week for a work thing. Any leads along the Highway 101 corridor from Petaluma to Santa Rosa?Santa Rosa is better then Petaluma or anything in between. Make your rounds to a couple of shops to view the lineup. Tokyo reflex therapy or Old redwood spa are good. Let us know how it went.

WhiteSun777
09-04-22, 21:52
Haven't been to AMP for a while now. Decided to visit an old spot, I don't even recall the last time I've been here, must be years and years.

It's a slow day, nobody out front (good and bad) Kimberly greeted me, she's Chinese, 5'3" fake C or D, very cute.

Opted for 1/2 hr, took a quick shower first, there's not much massage, some chit chat, a bit teasing and off to the main course.

Took care of business, it was good, nothing to write home about but would repeat in a pitch. Took another shower before leaving.

$$ out the door non rush.

ClosetPervert9
09-16-22, 18:42
Haven't been to AMP for a while now. Decided to visit an old spot, I don't even recall the last time I've been here, must be years and years.

It's a slow day, nobody out front (good and bad) Kimberly greeted me, she's Chinese, 5'3" fake C or D, very cute.

Opted for 1/2 hr, took a quick shower first, there's not much massage, some chit chat, a bit teasing and off to the main course.

Took care of business, it was good, nothing to write home about but would repeat in a pitch. Took another shower before leaving.

$$ out the door non rush.Thats sad. I've been visiting the butterfly place for the past couple of years everytime I get a stunning K-girl. Massages are always hit and miss but I always leave very satisfied from the session and the selection of workers. I hope they don't become a pinch spot for me.

WhiteSun777
12-12-22, 19:54
I can't be the ONLY customer reporting, but I've found myself back at Butterfly again as I wasn't expecting much. Boy oh boy was I wrong!

First impression didn't do her justice as I assumed it's business as usual. I love how she proved me wrong. Very petite Chinese girl can't tell on age but you know how Asian women can look young. Opted for 1/2 hr, I'm back in the SAME room as my last visit (3 I believe I don't know if they just put everyone here first or what) I asked for shower, immediately I knew she's good as she seems to be playful (it's HARD to find that no pun intended) She was definitely staring at mr johnson while holding up a towel. Lead me to the shower and already had the water going. The nice touch is she went and came back with slippers as soon as she noticed I was barefoot (I didn't care but that was a nice gesture) The next part was also shocking as she was STANDING by (no joke) as soon as she heard I'm done, she popped in with towel ready wiping me dry. (Talk about perfect customer service!) Little things like this that I had no idea still exist at your typical AMP. She wrapped the towel and off we went, sadly it wasn't tight enough and the damn thing fell, I might had flashed the other staff members oh well at least she got a giggle out of that!

Back in the room she dried me up some more and insisted that I sit while she kneels down and made sure EVERY part of my body is dry, and I'm talking about between my toes too! (Attention to detail!) By this point I knew I scored jackpot with this one. Next part is the massage and I thought it was going to be a joke (you know with barely touching you here and there) it actually started off that way but she warmed up to it and started to give me a very sensual massage. Fingers going across, teasing the boys, and even some tongue bath to boot I just can't believe this is happening. We seem to hit it off for sure as we were chit chatting the entire time. On the flip she took her time for more teasing getting me ready. The entire session felt very fluid there's no "awkward" moment. In fact, we didn't even discuss anything. She excused herself after the "business" part is taken care of.

Now the real fun begins but before that she's a clean girl, wiping down all the areas she's about to explore. She had me lay down while she went to work and boy she was working hard! A lot of tongue action, nip area, the boys she seems to really enjoy it. Took her time on the BBBJ and when it's time she skillfully put the raincoat on. Some more CBJ and she can't wait for her ride. Oh she felt real good riding me then we seamlessly switched to mish although I had to "re-adjust" There were some kissing which I love (no tongue though) We were going at it for a bit and I knew I should had opted the hour but too late for that. You know how when you need to try to finish quickly, but it just wasn't happening. HJ is not exactly my preference, but she wanted to see the fireworks, I tried but to no avail and she was actually doing a good job at it. I called it quits at some point since I knew I'm way over my limit. Sure enough it was 45 minutes.

It sounds like she floats around between Butterfly and another spot (same owner) not exactly sure which one but it's close by. Treat this one good, she's a keeper!

SameDi5670
12-15-22, 11:57
Based on previous recommendation, I visited Butterfly yesterday.

No kissing and less attention to the details previously reported so I assume different provider.

She seemed to enjoy the time together which is a great plus, great body.

Limited language skills is a minus.

Shower, nice massage and good non rushed happy ending.

I also was in room 3. Nice, warm, music relaxing ambiance.

It was good service overall. I would recommend the visit.

SameDi5670
01-06-23, 09:48
Hi, I am considering to visit Sunflower. Can anyone share the experience and expected damaged (for CFS HE I mean). A review of providers would be appreciated. Thanks.

ClosetPervert9
02-10-23, 11:52
Hi, I am considering to visit Sunflower. Can anyone share the experience and expected damaged (for CFS HE I mean). A review of providers would be appreciated. Thanks.Sorry I don't remember the names but expect to pay a slight premium. Think 60-80 for an hhr and 20-50 above going rates in east bay and sf. That said, it's been worth the premium MOST of the time I've slipped there. YMMV.

I can't be the ONLY customer reporting, but I've found myself back at Butterfly again as I wasn't expecting much. Boy oh boy was I wrong!

It sounds like she floats around between Butterfly and another spot (same owner) not exactly sure which one but it's close by. Treat this one good, she's a keeper!I'm glad you listened to me and gave it another go. I always get the hour even though I don't plan to use it. Glad you had a good sesh.

IToken
02-15-23, 14:10
Anyone have any experience on the spot on Bridgeway?Ocean? I heard it was one of the newer places but haven't heard much experience from anyone.

DesertJohn
04-17-23, 08:11
I'll be heading up from Bakersfield next week to Santa Rosa and will have some extra time on my hands. Looking for FS or BJ recommendations from those in the know. I was thinking of hitting Butterfly on the way up based on reviews, but didn't know if there was a good spot in Santa Rosa or even Rohnert Park. TIA.

IToken
04-19-23, 01:25
I'll be heading up from Bakersfield next week to Santa Rosa and will have some extra time on my hands. Looking for FS or BJ recommendations from those in the know. I was thinking of hitting Butterfly on the way up based on reviews, but didn't know if there was a good spot in Santa Rosa or even Rohnert Park. TIA.Butterfly is fully shilled and not great. Mainly older ladies there that charge 2 x.

I would recommend Ocean Spa in Sausalito. Went there and booked a session with a gal named Tiffany. Petite body. Great service. Let me know if you go there and how yours went.

DesertJohn
04-20-23, 07:58
Butterfly is fully shilled and not great. Mainly older ladies there that charge 2 x.

I would recommend Ocean Spa in Sausalito. Went there and booked a session with a gal named Tiffany. Petite body. Great service. Let me know if you go there and how yours went.Appreciate the intel! I'll report back for sure.

VisibleNinja
04-20-23, 12:57
I just moved here and am looking for some local talent. Any stand outs in 15,20 miles of Fairfield? Really love busty women. The closer the better! Thanks.I would just keep driving. It's a desert out here unless you're a GILF-chaser.

DesertJohn
05-15-23, 08:12
Was in Santa Rosa on business a few weeks back up from Kern County. It was recommended that I visit a place in Sausalito but I was rerouted on my way up due to traffic so I never made it there. I called a few places in Santa Rosa on my way up and the friendliest sounding seemed to be Moon Flower Massage. So after getting checked in to my hotel I made my way over. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a Columbian beauty (don't remember her name). Shortly after entering the room I fell asleep and had a wonderful dream. In my dream she entered the room wearing a skin tight skimpy dress and proceeded to give me a really great massage. She got up on top of me and straddled me and then used her knees to massage my back as well. She lightly let her hands roam all over my body and teased ever so slightly the boys. As I gently caressed her leg when in reach and asked if it was ok, we began discussing other means of relaxation. I had heard this area was a little bit more expensive so we agreed to 1 6 0 for CBJ. But she completely undressed and sat on my face. Between FIV, DATY, and rubbing her clit, it was the first time I've been with a woman who squirted. She apologized for squirting on my face and then asked what she could do to please me. She took my member down her throat like a champ and I unloaded in the bag after a thorough working of her mouth. She cleaned me up and continued the massage. I didn't check the time but I was there longer than the hh I paid for. Very fun time with lots of kissing. GFE in my opinion.

Continuing the dream, I visited again the following night. I asked for her again but Jackie insisted that I try her instead. I agreed. Into the room and with similar results. Great massage, and when we agreed on CBJ for 160 the fun began yet again. FIV, DATY, and while she didn't squirt, she definitely O'd. She started the CBJ on her knees, and then I got her up on the table again for some more DATY, and after some of that I took the opportunity to slide Jr right inside her warm wet hole. She didn't object and pulled me close while I pounded it out until completion. She cleaned me up and then continued with a great massage. Again another GFE. All in all I will absolutely repeat when in the area, hoping for similar dreams in the future.

SacLooking
05-16-23, 06:19
Every time I visit I want to try Tokyo reflex therapy but I'm too scared to try and know what to expect. Anyone been? How was it? BBBJ?

Member #6331
05-17-23, 20:51
Hi there.

I'm hoping to book this provider pretty soon. Anybody have experience with her or massagefinder in general?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45035/

Biggie2001
07-27-23, 01:12
Just curious if anyone has seen this provider? Seems pretty low volume, only works one day per week but was curious if there was any intel. Doesn't appear to be all looker, which I obviously don't care about. Was hoping the service was worth considering the price tag.

https://tryst.link/massage/lovelykelli4u

WhiteSun777
09-26-23, 23:55
Butterfly is fully shilled and not great. Mainly older ladies there that charge 2 x.

I would recommend Ocean Spa in Sausalito. Went there and booked a session with a gal named Tiffany. Petite body. Great service. Let me know if you go there and how yours went.This spot was great last time or maybe I just got lucky. I saw Wendy awhile back and she's a definitely young, hot, slim. She seems a bit cold initially but she warmed up quick. Had no idea they have a table shower here I was like what the??

IToken
10-03-23, 12:49
This spot was great last time or maybe I just got lucky. I saw Wendy awhile back and she's a definitely young, hot, slim. She seems a bit cold initially but she warmed up quick. Had no idea they have a table shower here I was like what the??Agreed! Def the better place to go if you're up there. I've never met Wendy before but she seems like the figure I want to try! What age would you estimate her to be?

CubeBrick
11-15-23, 20:09
One of the gals in my rotation texted me and said a nail shop on Georgia St and Sonoma Blvd has metamorphosized into a spa and they have new girls, etc.

It was pretty funny because all the nail signage is still in front, so I am in a back room getting a blow job but feel no problem with the walk of shame. Ask for Mai-Ly, she is the one with the DD natural tits.

https://g.co/kgs/9ZTCnr

WhiteSun777
11-27-23, 22:49
Agreed! Def the better place to go if you're up there. I've never met Wendy before but she seems like the figure I want to try! What age would you estimate her to be?Wendy definitely looks young but you know Asian women. My guess is high 20's but most likely in her 30's.

WhiteSun777
12-03-23, 18:26
Thought I decided to try Medway since I usually hit up Butterfly.

Parking can be a pain since it's a small parking lot shared by many businesses. And the spaces are small!

Lulu greeted me, she seems a bit older (even by Asian standard) so I'm going to peg her in her high 40's or low 50's. What the heck I'm already here thinking at least there's a table shower, nope! She pointed a traditional shower and I did it myself.

Back to the room there wasn't much of a massage at all, it's straight to business which I didn't like but whatever let's get it over with. Very standard fare, nothing to write home about.

The problem I have with Lulu is she left a few times because another customer came in. But get this, she went and took care of another customer while she had me waiting. Like WTF?

She came back much later once the other customer is happy. Could be a regular or the guy could have made an appointment, who knows. She came back later to take care of me but I was ready to go at that point. (I stayed of course just to get my time's worth it).

Won't be back!

WhiteSun777
12-03-23, 18:33
This spot was busy so I came back later. You can tell it's busy when there's 3 cars parked outside.

Anyway, I forgot the girl's name already so it wasn't that good. She seems young still, guessing in her 30's.

I was looking forward to the table shower but she didn't offered. The good part is her massage is fairly good for AMP standard.

Nice body at least, fake C's I'm guessing, went thru a few positions. The session was slightly above average.

Not sure I'll be back as I've found a better spot. (next report).

WhiteSun777
12-03-23, 18:51
I'm not sure why I've never been here, probably because I've checked out the location prior and parking can be a pain (paid street parking) but decided to check it out anyway.

So glad I did and I almost left because the door said "By appointment only!" I'm like dang it. There's a ring camera outside so I just tried it.

Vlan greeted me and I was shock. She's NOT Asian like what in the world?? Did I stumbled upon a different spot or there's a change in owner??

Usually I stay away from non-Asian spot because they're usually much more expensive but I do like what I see here so I stayed for the hour $60.

Sunflower is HUGE, there's a big open spot in the center (kind of a wasted space) We went back to the corner room. I asked for shower hoping there's table but nope. It's a very nice (big) shower room. Back to the room I noticed right away she's got a great personality, very chatty (I do like this vs barely talking) and she gives a great massage! Time flew by and here comes the "can you turn over" question. Oh boy I already know where this is going! We seem to hit it off so I was definitely down just needed to know the pricing. It's $200 for everything which was expected since I knew it was going to be more, it's still within my budget. If you want just mouth it's still going to cost you $140 so I don't see that even worth it.

BTW, Vlan has a very nice bod! All natural, huge D's maybe even DD's. Slight tummy and she has a nice Big Apple. The entire session was great from start to finish, non-rush.

Treat this one well if you're craving for some Turkey! (I meant that's where she's from, thanksgiving past already) She's here this month then she's out. Will be back in March if you miss her.

Will definitely be back!

Darb1010
02-12-24, 23:25
I was in the San Rafael area so figured I'd give this a shot. Parking can be tough, it's a smallish parking lot with small spots. I went during the day and it was very busy in the parking lot because of the other nearby businesses. But maybe wouldn't be too busy at night.

The spa itself is pretty nice. Very clean and feels modern. At the time I went there was no one else inside and no other customers came in while I was there.

Lucy answered the door and I was hopeful because she's fairly pretty and doesn't have a bad body. She brought me to the room and left for kind of a long time.

She eventually came back for the massage and it was better than average, but nothing crazy. She did put a pretty decent amount of pressure, and sat on my back for leverage. I was actually pretty sore in some spots from hiking, and she put some extra effort in those spots when I asked for it.

On the flip, she pushed hard for $200 for everything. I didn't want to spend that much when I came in, but she was very pouty and I just couldn't be bothered to negotiate for long so I gave in. But I got BBBJ out of it which I was originally pretty happy about. Then she got to work and she had no technique or effort. I'm not a big guy, definitely below average in length and girth. Even then she wouldn't take more than the head. I moved on, but throughout the whole thing she was just low effort and very mediocre overall.

I wouldn't recommend her. But I've heard other girls at this place are better so I might try again another time.