PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BayBoy
03-25-16, 03:56
Was in Modesto to go to the Golden Corral buffet last Fri. Afterwards went down to 9th and 7th Street areas. There were a few SWs out, but they were kind of elusive and hard to pin down when I drove by. Eventually found a thin blonde, can't remember her name, and she got in my car. Kind of a cute young lady. We finally ended up in the Ceres area and she gave me a covered BJ. Not the best BJ I've had, but it was hot and she was paranoid of the LE coming by. And the rubber was a thick one which cut down the feeling. Probably wouldn't date her again.

BuringMan49
10-30-16, 23:09
I will be spending a few days in Modesto in the next two weeks. I would like to see some of the street girls that might be around. Are there some available? Please let me know.

Pooner76
04-01-17, 01:51
I'm going to be visiting Modesto for the next couple days and was wondering where the street scene is at?

BayBoy
04-06-17, 09:22
I'm going to be visiting Modesto for the next couple days and was wondering where the street scene is at?The street action is on 9th St. And 7th St. Past the bridge.

Hargow20
04-06-17, 12:25
Let's hear some more reports about Modesto. People used post about Modesto on the SF-redbook back then. I was up in Modesto about 5 years ago. It was raining so much that it did not make sense to do any cruising. Only stayed overnight.

The street action is on 9th St. And 7th St. Past the bridge.

BayBoy
04-07-17, 10:48
Let's hear some more reports about Modesto. People used post about Modesto on the SF-redbook back then. I was up in Modesto about 5 years ago. It was raining so much that it did not make sense to do any cruising. Only stayed overnight.I haven't done the Modesto cruise in quite a while. But here is where the streetwalkers are. Take 9th street over the bridge its from River Road and Pecos. Cross over to 7th street, the same streets. Low end streetwalkers.

hotwings
03-06-20, 16:42
Every once in a while you'll find a diamond in the rough. Most of the time, though, a lot of large ladies on 9th /7th. Recently more LE out there because of the drugs I think.

BillB949
03-29-20, 13:31
Every once in a while you'll find a diamond in the rough. Most of the time, though, a lot of large ladies on 9th /7th. Recently more LE out there because of the drugs I think.Do you have contact info for Amber?

PeterHouston
11-30-20, 20:01
Hi.

Will be visiting Modesto next week. 7th and 9th still the best place to find SW? Or anyone have other suggestions? Whats normal donation for BJ? FS?

Thanks for any help.

Any have any suggestions for an AMP offering nude massage or Nuru with BBFS ending?

KobdaGreat
01-07-21, 15:43
Can you PM me her number please?

Every once in a while you'll find a diamond in the rough. Most of the time, though, a lot of large ladies on 9th /7th. Recently more LE out there because of the drugs I think.

Crunchyroll
11-05-22, 17:27
It looks like I'll be moving into the area from Baltimore within the next couple of weeks. I'm guessing that Modesto / Stan isn't as active for the mongering community as Balto is. Please tell me I'm wrong.

GoldMinerLxv
11-06-22, 18:10
It looks like I'll be moving into the area from Baltimore within the next couple of weeks. I'm guessing that Modesto / Stan isn't as active for the mongering community as Balto is. Please tell me I'm wrong.Welcome to area dude, but for a reason I cannot understand, mongers here are not willing to share any intel at all. There are numerous AMPs in and around the area & you can get whatever level of service you want from just a great massage with nothing else like with Julia at Wonderful Asian Massage on Oakdale Road near the 76 gas station, to a very good massage & HJ, a mediocre massage with FS, or a combination thereof.

Are our fellow hobbyists scared the cops will be reading their posts and bust the AMPs offering off-menu extras? I don't know, but what I do know is that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to dial up RubMaps Modesto and quickly figure out which AMPs they need to keep an eye on.

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you the same advice I gave another guy on Modesto just the other day.

Goldminer.

Crunchyroll
11-08-22, 02:24
Welcome to area dude, but for a reason I cannot understand, mongers here are not willing to share any intel at all. There are numerous AMPs in and around the area & you can get whatever level of service you want from just a great massage with nothing else like with Julia at Wonderful Asian Massage on Oakdale Road near the 76 gas station, to a very good massage & HJ, a mediocre massage with FS, or a combination thereof.

Are our fellow hobbyists scared the cops will be reading their posts and bust the AMPs offering off-menu extras? I don't know, but what I do know is that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to dial up RubMaps Modesto and quickly figure out which AMPs they need to keep an eye on.

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you the same advice I gave another guy on Modesto just the other day.

Goldminer.I've traveled from Hong Kong, to Busan, and Tokyo, so I'm kinda done with AMPs. Here in Baltimore, we got that street meat that's desperate for Jackson so they can get their next fix. I was hoping Modesto was the same. I have an old friend that lives in Empire, and I was hoping she would be able to hooke me up with some fresh meat.

GoldMinerLxv
11-08-22, 21:33
I've traveled from Hong Kong, to Busan, and Tokyo, so I'm kinda done with AMPs. Here in Baltimore, we got that street meat that's desperate for Jackson so they can get their next fix. I was hoping Modesto was the same. I have an old friend that lives in Empire, and I was hoping she would be able to hooke me up with some fresh meat.I tend to stay away from street ladies because some real weird shit can and does happen out there, regardless of the city.

So stay safe & happy hunting. You know how to reach me if decide to do the AMP scene again.

Goldminer.