PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dildo Baggens
06-20-16, 05:39
Was passing through Merced in the early evening and happened upon a very nice gal of the night in front of an old motor lodge on 16th street, Diamond was all in for a car date. We drove off to a location which I thought was safe and secure. As things progressed into a hot and heavy place, all of a sudden, Rough raised it's frightening head and it wasn't my little Diamond girl. As I was receiving some quite tasty head, Merced's finest PD rolled up and as quick as you could say, I'm FUCKED, pulled my pants up, whipped out the KING JAMES bible and started preaching the word of the Lord before Officer Krupke undid his seatbelt!

I'll tell you right now, the Lord works in mysterious ways because when the good officer came to my window and saw I had a barely dressed young lady half my age sitting in a supine position, Bible in hand, he politely told us Bible study had to be taught in another location. Next stop, Church of latter day Saints parking lot where Diamond affixed her seer stones , began to read my Rod and staff, but unlike the ones from the Book of Mormon, didn't see it coming! Praise the Lord!

Orion1938
06-20-16, 15:36
Was passing through Merced in the early evening and happened upon a very nice gal of the night in front of an old motor lodge on 16th street, Diamond was all in for a car date. We drove off to a location which I thought was safe and secure. As things progressed into a hot and heavy place, all of a sudden, Rough raised it's frightening head and it wasn't my little Diamond girl. As I was receiving some quite tasty head, Merced's finest PD rolled up and as quick as you could say, I'm FUCKED, pulled my pants up, whipped out the KING JAMES bible and started preaching the word of the Lord before Officer Krupke undid his seatbelt!

I'll tell you right now, the Lord works in mysterious ways because when the good officer came to my window and saw I had a barely dressed young lady half my age sitting in a supine position, Bible in hand, he politely told us Bible study had to be taught in another location. Next stop, Church of latter day Saints parking lot where Diamond affixed her seer stones , began to read my Rod and staff, but unlike the ones from the Book of Mormon, didn't see it coming! Praise the Lord!DB,

1. Quick thinker 2. Linguistic 3. What a poetic sense of humor.

Still laughing.

Be safe.

Dildo Baggens
06-21-16, 00:58
I'm sort of new to the area and just wondering if you have way more familiarity with this great '"outstanding" community. So far it's been an "E" ticket ride! I'm certainly thankful the PD had more important things to pursue than some 50 something, (I'm lying about my age), receiving a BBBJ in and open dirt field. Boy, I'm sure glad my Cat like reflexes were working last night. The poor AA girl was shitting bricks and could not believe WE WERE NOT going downtown, (I as well). THIS WAS no question a "J" learning curve experience!!

DB,

1. Quick thinker 2. Linguistic 3. What a poetic sense of humor.

Still laughing.

Be safe.

BayBoy
06-25-16, 07:55
I'm sort of new to the area and just wondering if you have way more familiarity with this great '"outstanding" community. So far it's been an "E" ticket ride! I'm certainly thankful the PD had more important things to pursue than some 50 something, (I'm lying about my age), receiving a BBBJ in and open dirt field. Boy, I'm sure glad my Cat like reflexes were working last night. The poor AA girl was shitting bricks and could not believe WE WERE NOT going downtown, (I as well). THIS WAS no question a "J" learning curve experience!!You're lucky you weren't busted by that cop, he could have made your life VERY unhappy. I've been busted 3 Xs (SF / Oakland etc.) and went thru a lot of hoops; from a night in jail to community service to paying fines. But that was back in the day (70's and 80's). Maybe I'm smarter now, I guess.

But in Merced there's a strip mall on W. Main Street that I've seen streetwalkers, I believe its a block off 16th where you were before. Also one time on Martin Luther King a few blocks from the County Fair, have seen streetwalkers. I live in Madera and there's not much here. Just an occasional gal here and there, sometimes just passing thru town or staying at the homeless shelter or hanging around the central park.

Crunchyroll
11-08-22, 02:29
I already posted this in the Modesto thread, but I'm coming from the Lush trolling grounds of West baltimore, and I'm hoping that there is some good pickings in the Merced area. Any recent Intel would be much appreciated.

Treizes23
11-08-22, 23:55
I already posted this in the Modesto thread, but I'm coming from the Lush trolling grounds of West baltimore, and I'm hoping that there is some good pickings in the Merced area. Any recent Intel would be much appreciated.Hahaha. Ha.