PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LuvDaPuss
04-23-16, 00:49
Well it has been a while since I have contributed to this forum so I guess I am overdue. Been living near Ukiah for the last 2 months and have an idea of the rub and tug scene so here goes;.

1. Lotus. It is an Ok place at first and then they put the bite on you. Older gal 40 ish had good massage skills and got handy at the end. Nothing oral and she wanted a hundy!! Got out for $50 + $60 and I won't go back.

2. Asian Massage. This is the place downtown on State street directly across from the court house. Guess what? It is totally legit, big surprise, eh? My first and only time there I was on my belly with a sweet young Viet girl rubbing and acting friendly so I went exploring and rubber her calves and she freaked out and told me not to touch her. Wow, what a boner killer. So save your hard earned dough from that one too.

3. Can't remember the name of it but it is near the Penny's store. Looks legit and alas, it is.

4. Waugh Street. I had a lot of hope for this one. Found it on CL therapeutics. Cute little Philippine gal, at least she looks that way at first. Turns out she is a real hard core prick tease. I think she gets and evil thrill out of bumping your junk but not grabbing hold. No joke, she had an evil sneer on her face rubbing so close to the boys but not touching. I even asked her if she got off on it and she ignored me! So when it was tip time I ignored her.

Sorry that I am not to encouraged by what I have seen so far but hey, maybe I saved you a bit of frustration. Be careful out there. LDP.

Happy Lappy
06-17-16, 09:10
Well it has been a while since I have contributed to this forum so I guess I am overdue. Been living near Ukiah for the last 2 months and have an idea of the rub and tug scene so here goes;.

1. Lotus. It is an Ok place at first and then they put the bite on you. Older gal 40 ish had good massage skills and got handy at the end. Nothing oral and she wanted a hundy!! Got out for $50 + $60 and I won't go back.

2. Asian Massage. This is the place downtown on State street directly across from the court house. Guess what? It is totally legit, big surprise, eh? My first and only time there I was on my belly with a sweet young Viet girl rubbing and acting friendly so I went exploring and rubber her calves and she freaked out and told me not to touch her. Wow, what a boner killer. So save your hard earned dough from that one too.

3. Can't remember the name of it but it is near the Penny's store. Looks legit and alas, it is.

4. Waugh Street. I had a lot of hope for this one. Found it on CL therapeutics. Cute little Philippine gal, at least she looks that way at first. Turns out she is a real hard core prick tease. I think she gets and evil thrill out of bumping your junk but not grabbing hold. No joke, she had an evil sneer on her face rubbing so close to the boys but not touching. I even asked her if she got off on it and she ignored me! So when it was tip time I ignored her.

Sorry that I am not to encouraged by what I have seen so far but hey, maybe I saved you a bit of frustration. Be careful out there. LDP.When I visited Lotus it was rather nice.

TimeFlies
04-28-22, 13:55
Love to know where to go.

TimeFlies
04-28-22, 15:47
When I visited Lotus it was rather nice.Any updates?

TridentGum
05-20-22, 19:25
Any updates?Eureka or Santa Rosa.