PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-05-17, 09:56
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too. I have another Asian male friend too that we have done this before. Straight.

Bbw small tight white MILF young 30's or late 20's for bbcip and / or BBBJCIM gang bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish mondays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. ThaNks pay range is around 240 sex or for just bjs 120 less or more should cover both of us not each. Let me know if not it's cool. Hopefully ongoing.

Doujinmonkey
10-18-17, 21:58
Staying at the TA truck stop for a few nights. Seems like a quiet enough place and there is a gate at the front so didn't expect anything here really. Even less, from inside the restaurant. Turns out 'Lisa', one of the waitresses is flirty. Figured what's the harm and flirted back, then left after eating. About 1:30 am there was a knock on my door and she was there smiling, and asking if I wanted any desert. It had been about 2 hours since I ate so it was pretty obvious what she was hinting at. Came inside, started rubbing my cock through my gym shorts I had tossed on to answer the door, and immediately pulled my cock out of one of the legs and got me hard. Her top came off, and her tits came out. Then she licked her hand and went back to jerking me off and said "40 and you can cum in my mouth. 100 and you can finish in something else. " She know what she was doing because I was already raging hard when she sprung prices on me. I thought I was just hooking up with a civie but at this point, I was beyond arguing the details honestly. A few minutes later I had her hair behind her head and her mouth all over my shaft. She was great with ball play too. She was pretty impressive with her technique, so much so that after a few minutes I just said (out loud). "fuck it. Bend over. " Pants feel to her ankles and she bent over. In I went and I have to admit it wasn't long before I dug in deep and painted her insides white. She cleaned up herself and me and then left after getting my number. She texted me earlier asking if I needed any desert tonight as well and I'm trying to decide as I write this. She's a very slight chubby latina girl with some tats. Shaved hair on the sides but longer on the top. I was planning on coming on here to ask about any action in the IE at stops today, but I guess this is it around here, and there's not many stops so.

SocalBbfs
10-23-17, 15:12
Staying at the TA truck stop for a few nights. Seems like a quiet enough place and there is a gate at the front so didn't expect anything here really. Even less, from inside the restaurant. Turns out 'Lisa', one of the waitresses is flirty. Figured what's the harm and flirted back, then left after eating. About 1:30 am there was a knock on my door and she was there smiling, and asking if I wanted any desert. It had been about 2 hours since I ate so it was pretty obvious what she was hinting at. Came inside, started rubbing my cock through my gym shorts I had tossed on to answer the door, and immediately pulled my cock out of one of the legs and got me hard. Her top came off, and her tits came out. Then she licked her hand and went back to jerking me off and said "40 and you can cum in my mouth. 100 and you can finish in something else. " She know what she was doing because I was already raging hard when she sprung prices on me. I thought I was just hooking up with a civie but at this point, I was beyond arguing the details honestly. A few minutes later I had her hair behind her head and her mouth all over my shaft. She was great with ball play too. She was pretty impressive with her technique, so much so that after a few minutes I just said (out loud). "fuck it. Bend over. " Pants feel to her ankles and she bent over. In I went and I have to admit it wasn't long before I dug in deep and painted her insides white. She cleaned up herself and me and then left after getting my number. She texted me earlier asking if I needed any desert tonight as well and I'm trying to decide as I write this. She's a very slight chubby latina girl with some tats. Shaved hair on the sides but longer on the top. I was planning on coming on here to ask about any action in the IE at stops today, but I guess this is it around here, and there's not many stops so.Damn. I am not a trucker, but I may need to stop by there. LOL.

NotTom
10-25-17, 18:05
Staying at the TA truck stop for a few nights. Seems like a quiet enough place and there is a gate at the front so didn't expect anything here really. Even less, from inside the restaurant. Turns out 'Lisa', one of the waitresses is flirty. Figured what's the harm and flirted back, then left after eating. About 1:30 am there was a knock on my door and she was there smiling, and asking if I wanted any desert. It had been about 2 hours since I ate so it was pretty obvious what she was hinting at. Came inside, started rubbing my cock through my gym shorts I had tossed on to answer the door, and immediately pulled my cock out of one of the legs and got me hard. Her top came off, and her tits came out. Then she licked her hand and went back to jerking me off and said "40 and you can cum in my mouth. 100 and you can finish in something else. " She know what she was doing because I was already raging hard when she sprung prices on me. I thought I was just hooking up with a civie but at this point, I was beyond arguing the details honestly. A few minutes later I had her hair behind her head and her mouth all over my shaft. She was great with ball play too. She was pretty impressive with her technique, so much so that after a few minutes I just said (out loud). "fuck it. Bend over. " Pants feel to her ankles and she bent over. In I went and I have to admit it wasn't long before I dug in deep and painted her insides white. She cleaned up herself and me and then left after getting my number. She texted me earlier asking if I needed any desert tonight as well and I'm trying to decide as I write this. She's a very slight chubby latina girl with some tats. Shaved hair on the sides but longer on the top. I was planning on coming on here to ask about any action in the IE at stops today, but I guess this is it around here, and there's not many stops so.Hey Doujinmonkey check your pm's.

WildMan007
10-28-17, 23:04
Staying at the TA truck stop for a few nights. Seems like a quiet enough place and there is a gate at the front so didn't expect anything here really. Even less, from inside the restaurant. Turns out 'Lisa', one of the waitresses is flirty. Figured what's the harm and flirted back, then left after eating. About 1:30 am there was a knock on my door and she was there smiling, and asking if I wanted any desert. It had been about 2 hours since I ate so it was pretty obvious what she was hinting at. Came inside, started rubbing my cock through my gym shorts I had tossed on to answer the door, and immediately pulled my cock out of one of the legs and got me hard. Her top came off, and her tits came out. Then she licked her hand and went back to jerking me off and said "40 and you can cum in my mouth. 100 and you can finish in something else. " She know what she was doing because I was already raging hard when she sprung prices on me. I thought I was just hooking up with a civie but at this point, I was beyond arguing the details honestly. A few minutes later I had her hair behind her head and her mouth all over my shaft. She was great with ball play too. She was pretty impressive with her technique, so much so that after a few minutes I just said (out loud). "fuck it. Bend over. " Pants feel to her ankles and she bent over. In I went and I have to admit it wasn't long before I dug in deep and painted her insides white. She cleaned up herself and me and then left after getting my number. She texted me earlier asking if I needed any desert tonight as well and I'm trying to decide as I write this. She's a very slight chubby latina girl with some tats. Shaved hair on the sides but longer on the top. I was planning on coming on here to ask about any action in the IE at stops today, but I guess this is it around here, and there's not many stops so.When you least expect something and not planned, it happens sometime.

NeedaBBBJCIM
11-30-17, 11:21
Damn. I am not a trucker, but I may need to stop by there. LOL.LOL yeah me too. For real. What a good find and deal. Awesome.

Member #5605
12-06-17, 19:45
Last time I "checked this place out", it was DEAD! I guess maybe only the truck drivers get all the action! I wonder where the "Lisa" (referred to in a previous post!) can be found!

TlcLives
01-14-19, 18:05
When you least expect something and not planned, it happens sometime.Any more "Lisa" sightings?