PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Simmer2
04-18-16, 12:43
Went to Tropical Lei in Upland with a couple of friends on their recommendation. Previously I've been to a few stripclubs in the City of Industry, and one in Vegas, but that's about it. So I'm a little green!

It was a Saturday night before 9 pm so there were only 5 girls dancing. Three white, one Hispanic, one black (probably mixed actually. Hard to tell with lighting, or lack thereof). None chubby but all had, I would guess, see cups or bigger, some natural, some enhanced.

Each girl did 2 songs on stage and then there were 1-3 songs of an empty stage before the next came on. So a little slow but then it was quiet. Apparently around 11 pm is when it starts to really get busy. We had other commitments so couldn't stay that late. One guy was throwing handfuls of dollar bills on the stage (we estimated $50-75 by the end of the 2 songs) which was a bit tacky yet he didn't get any more grope action than anybody else. For myself, $5 got my hands guided from butt to breasts with each of two girls; they got a little more afterwards too.

Lapdances $20 topless or $40 nude. There didn't seem to be specials, as in 3-song lapdances, but my friend was gone a respectable length of time with his lapdance. I declined a lapdance as I was trying to be a relatively good boy what with meeting back with the wife a little later! Next time I would probably partake, given the smile on my friend's face when he returned.

Anytime one of us put money down on the stage, the girl would later come back and ask if we wanted a lap dance, but beyond that there wasn't really any pushiness. However, it could be different if there were more girls.

Damage: $15 to get in, and you have to buy one drink an hour from $6 upwards each (even tap water). No alcohol since it's full nude. I think the lady drinks were also $6. A couple of fives down on the stage, didn't partake in a lap dance or anything stronger, so only $31 for an hour or so for a quick, pleasant early evening.

Simmer2
05-03-16, 12:41
A solo visit on a weekday early afternoon, so I expected it to be quiet and indeed it was. Male doorman / bouncer / DJ, female bartender with big boobs who also did lapdances, and one dancer. No entry fee before (I think) 7 pm but mandatory drink at $6 for a single glass of coke or $10 for unlimited.

I really struggled to see in this place. I know stripclubs are deliberately dark, and coming in from the harsh desert sun outside to an extremely dimly lit interior was difficult. A bit of subdued floor lighting would help just so one can see where they are walking!

I was the only customer but sat at the dance stage anyway. After a minute an ebony girl came and talked to me. She said she wasn't going to dance but I could have a nude lapdance for $40 for 2 songs. I said I'd heard of a $20 topless dance which she admitted existed but didn't want to do that. She also said about the VIP room which was. I think - $150 for 10 minutes. Actually maybe it was $125 for 10 minutes and $150 for 15 but I wasn't interested anyway.

Went to a separate room at the back for the lapdance, where the bartender asked if I wanted to buy a drink for the dancer, which I did at $6 (might have been $7). The room consisted of maybe 6-8 single seater couches, half on one side, half on the other. And dark but no privacy. She proceeded to strip off, pushing her breasts into my face, and allowing some groping up top but not down below. A couple of times she told me that my groping was excessive (it probably was!) but at least she did it in a nice enough way. Nude was a bit pointless. She mentioned the VIP room again. Tipped her and sat back at the stage, expecting her to sit with me with her drink (which never appeared) but after waiting 5 minutes I decided she wasn't coming so went home.

Not overly impressed to be honest but would have to try a busy evening to get a proper impression of the place, which I'd be willing to do.

BooBoo619
09-14-17, 11:32
Does anyone have info on this spot? I noticed as I was riding on Holt. It looks small and a quick search online reveals relatively nice and cheap. No other info like VIP stuff.

Atheistically
06-23-18, 17:41
Used to be "Deer Park Nudist Resort" (family-friendly nudist place, but now is ADULTS ONLY 'Freedom Acres Resorts". Owned by "ClubFA" *(yes the"Freedom Acres" swing club for couples only!

Single-males are allowed, but the couples are assholes if you are a newbie. The staff is fine, and the accommodations appear to be also. Check out their website for details.

McNutties
10-24-18, 18:50
Tropical Lei is a few miles from work for me. Just wondering what its like during the day and after 6 pm for that matter? I was there about a year ago and mostly latina thicker, average or below girls. There was one hot girl maybe 6 ft with heels, fit and nice bolt ons. Went to the back with her for a number of lapdances. Anyone been recently?

Lovergrrl
10-25-18, 09:40
Tropical Lei is a few miles from work for me. Just wondering what its like during the day and after 6 pm for that matter? I was there about a year ago and mostly latina thicker, average or below girls. There was one hot girl maybe 6 ft with heels, fit and nice bolt ons. Went to the back with her for a number of lapdances. Anyone been recently?Dayshift generally sucks. Usually no more than 3 or 4 of the same girls every day. Lapped them all and it's old now. Like most clubs the dayshift women tend to be older. Night shift is no doubt better but never been there in the evening.

Rohan Cid
11-06-18, 21:50
Hello, I heard that Spearmint Rhino in Rialto has bed dancing. Where do I go to find their prices for them?

LetsShoot
04-03-19, 17:52
Does anyone have info on this spot? I noticed as I was riding on Holt. It looks small and a quick search online reveals relatively nice and cheap. No other info like VIP stuff.Not worth your time ***** house USA where you can get.

LuvzEmBusty
04-05-19, 16:57
Dayshift generally sucks. Usually no more than 3 or 4 of the same girls every day. Lapped them all and it's old now. Like most clubs the dayshift women tend to be older. Night shift is no doubt better but never been there in the evening.Gina was my go-to when I could get out there for a day shift. No stress, no fuss, just that huge rack and soft touch. Haven't been in a while, though.

OCRon
05-19-19, 02:19
I used to frequent the TL so often, that I would know everyone when I walked in, including the door guy and the DJ. Kinda like walking into "Cheers".

Anyway, do any of you happen to know if Sassy is still working the day shifts there? You can't miss her. Very shapely Latina with amazing breasts and light-colored hair. I haven't seen her in a while so her hair color may be different.

CrunchEazy
06-06-19, 01:33
I usually go to paradise and synn at city of Industry. Any high mileage dancers (under 35 lol) worth checking out for decent BBBJ & FS at tropical lee. Please pm me. Thanks.

McNutties
10-10-19, 11:58
Anyone been here recently? Might check it out next week.

Drakus22
02-10-20, 23:22
So I visited a few weeks ago, mid-week in the early afternoon. Was about 10 girls, maybe 4-5 customers. A brunette aggressively grabbed me as I entered. I told her I needed a drink and a chance to assess the talent. She was still angling for me to sit with her. I was prepared to walk away from her as she really wasn't my type (just a little thicker than I prefer), when a tall blonde grabs me and says come with me, I'll show you around. So we grabbed some seats near the bar, and she procedes to tell me all the ins and outs of the club. Very friendly, helpful, and fair to all the other girls. I'm intrigued, she fits my interests, and I let her know. Soon, she's openly rubbing my crotch while still offering her thoughts on how to have a good time.

I agreed to a dance or two. She pulls me over to a corner (in the open, only the VIP is private), and we do a pair of dances. She is very handy and has me grabbing her boobs and rubbing her kitten through her bottoms. I ask her about VIP and she lays it out that everything is pretty much on the menu. VIP is 1. 2 for three songs, but she believes in getting warmed up first, not counting those songs. The time starts once the curtain shuts and the next song begins.

Anyway, in my dream, I had a great BBBJw / COF / CIM with her kneeling in front of me, looking up. She was a ton of fun and damage (beyond the two dances) was 1. 6, which I thought was not bad, considering her looks, attitude and the overall experience. She'd already spent about 3 or 4 songs in the VIP with the curtain open, grinding on me, naked and having me finger her kitten and squeeze her tits or bent over, banging her ass into my crotch. I'd see her a gain in a heartbeat.

She only works a few days a week. Seniors can hit me up for other details if desired.

D.

AlanWilson7
03-08-20, 15:00
Stopped by Tropical Lei last weekend. First girl that approached was Brooklyn. Been dancing there a long time. Tall red head with D cup implants and curvy body. Pleasant attitude and good hygiene. We went back and forth a bit on the VIP negotiations but finally reached a deal. Once back in the VIP everything went according to plan. No GFE and everything covered. Wasn't a bad experience but a bit mechanical.

StraightMan
10-20-20, 17:03
Several clubs are open in City of Industry, Sinn, SR, Show Girls. Anybody been to the best little SC in CA -- TL recently?

Fsitc
11-01-20, 14:37
Several clubs are open in City of Industry, Sinn, SR, Show Girls...I don't think that's true for the past week.

Sporting123
11-02-20, 13:26
I don't think that's true for the past week.215 has been open for a while.

Fsitc
11-02-20, 20:57
215 has been open for a while.Yes. LA County has closed again. So the ones mentioned are buttoned up.

Pussy Prowler
03-14-21, 18:54
Anyone know if Trop Lei is closed permanently? Thanks.

AdultAB
03-18-21, 11:46
Anyone know if Trop Lei is closed permanently? Thanks.Their IG says reopening in April.

Pussy Prowler
04-15-21, 01:59
Their IG says reopening in April.Has it opened yet? I keep calling and no answer.

Pussy Prowler
04-17-21, 23:33
Has it opened yet? I keep calling and no answer.I'll answer my own?, they opened this past thurs apparently, I'm going tonight will report back!

Seems like most of the COI clubs are open as well, great news.

WoodYee
05-10-21, 18:59
I'll answer my own?, they opened this past thurs apparently, I'm going tonight will report back!

Seems like most of the COI clubs are open as well, great news.Interested to hear how things are at TL now. Pretty much the same as how it used to be with the talent?

MykeyRecon
05-17-21, 21:35
Interested to hear how things are at TL now. Pretty much the same as how it used to be with the talent?I hit up TL over the weekend. Was told by phone that 10 girls were on the roll call. I didn't stay too late, but saw a few familiar faces -- five or six total girls, including Mikayla, Melanie, Rosé and Cori. It might have gotten better later, but I'm hoping the roll call is longer for my next visit. Have fun guys!

Sam Vimes
05-18-21, 14:32
I hit up TL over the weekend. Was told by phone that 10 girls were on the roll call. I didn't stay too late, but saw a few familiar faces -- five or six total girls, including Mikayla, Melanie, Ros and Cori. It might have gotten better later, but I'm hoping the roll call is longer for my next visit. Have fun guys!No Joey? That's too bad.

Sporting123
05-19-21, 15:39
Interested to hear how things are at TL now. Pretty much the same as how it used to be with the talent?What's the standard rate there? Any recommendations?? D. M.

MykeyRecon
05-20-21, 23:11
No Joey? That's too bad.No sign of Joey when I was there, but as I said, I left pretty early. It's too bad that TL doesn't have an easy way to check roll call. I usually end up making the drive to COI clubs because at least their websites are updated.

McNutties
06-04-21, 15:54
Is TL worth checking out during the day at all? I work near by and often have lunch break for two hours just wondering.

Sam Vimes
06-08-21, 18:06
Is TL worth checking out during the day at all? I work near by and often have lunch break for two hours just wondering.Well, she was there far longer than one would think just looking at her (in my opinion, anyway). If she took the pandemic as a sign to move onto another phase of her life, more power to her.

MykeyRecon
08-25-21, 21:28
Hey gents, anyone know if Cori at Trop Lei keeps a regular schedule there? I last saw her on a Sunday night, but she got busy before I had the chance to ask her. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer. Thanks guys.

SocalBbfs
09-11-21, 17:58
Does anyone know what Club 215 is like? Any extra's in private? What are the quality of the dancers?

MykeyRecon
09-11-21, 21:04
Does anyone know what Club 215 is like? Any extra's in private? What are the quality of the dancers?I haven't been there, but I remember some mixed (at best) reviews of that place in these posts.

DronePilot
10-05-21, 10:25
Does anyone know what Club 215 is like? Any extra's in private? What are the quality of the dancers?It was meh when I went there, I think there was one girl giving extras but she wasn't very good looking. The other girls were hot in a white trash sort of way. I enjoyed it but no extras.

Susozo
10-18-21, 17:09
Does anyone know if the Spearmint Rhino in Rialto is still offering extras like it was 6-7 years ago? Moved back recently and wanted to see if it's still worth a visit.

Superflytnt
11-01-21, 20:48
Anyone have experience with Envy? She has smoking hot little body. I'm wondering of VIP with her is worth it.

TL has some funny reviews. Some women do smell like hot pickles. It's like a mix of body sweat and bad breath LOL.

StubbornMule
11-21-21, 19:39
Anyone have experience with Envy? She has smoking hot little body. I'm wondering of VIP with her is worth it.

TL has some funny reviews. Some women do smell like hot pickles. It's like a mix of body sweat and bad breath LOL.Got a dance with Envy and it was horrible, one of my worst club experiences ever. She didn't allow touching of her breasts, which to me is table stakes. Would never repeat. Stay away!

Gentleman94
12-02-21, 20:40
I think before the pandemic started I saw Sweet(S) or Sweety. I forgot her name. She was Latina smokin hot. Anyone know if she is still there on Fridays?

Saint Olaf
01-07-22, 01:20
Does anyone know what Club 215 is like? Any extra's in private? What are the quality of the dancers?There was a nice white girl with fake tits and tattoos when it reopened during the pandemic, Kennedy was the stage name, would do more in private for extra, always left me with a smile. But only if you paid for multiple songs. Used to work almost every night there.

Minchi
04-12-22, 23:18
Does anyone know if the Spearmint Rhino in Rialto is still offering extras like it was 6-7 years ago? Moved back recently and wanted to see if it's still worth a visit.Depends on the girl honestly, a friend of mines got a CBJ from one of the older girls, she had a huge fake ass so wasn't interested and don't remember her name.

I got a girl that started on her first day and she was too nervous to do anything extra.

SelectaH87
04-13-22, 16:02
Depends on the girl honestly, a friend of mines got a CBJ from one of the older girls, she had a huge fake ass so wasn't interested and don't remember her name.

I got a girl that started on her first day and she was too nervous to do anything extra.Most of the girls there now are new or newish to dancing and do not do extras. Some are getting extra income from sugaring or OF so they don't feel the need to offer anything in the club. There are 2 OG's that are still there that would help you out but from what I heard they are only offering to regulars. Since the club's been open I've gotten dances with a few of the new girls and maybe 5 of them provided a pleasant experience. Tbh the girls at the deja vu in Ontario are giving better lap dances. Which is kinda sad considering.

Vicramon369
05-23-22, 13:45
Looking to visit and want to get a lapdance from a busty lady. Anyone have any info on the talent there?

Preferably 30's-40's Latina or white chick.

SelectaH87
05-25-22, 12:19
Looking to visit and want to get a lapdance from a busty lady. Anyone have any info on the talent there?

Preferably 30's-40's Latina or white chick.There was a fire about a month ago so it's been closed. They should be reopening soon according to Instagram post.

The Camel
07-01-22, 23:41
I haven't stepped inside a SC for years but thinking I will soon. I wouldn't mind checking out TL for the first time in decades, but word earlier in the year was it is slow to bounce back from the pandemic. Any good dayshifts worth checking out?

Also, seems like the pre-pandemic hub of good action strip clubs around City of Industry have gone to hell with a large percentage of the attractive dancers going all out GPS. If I had LaBron James's or even Rick Caruso's money I would still not even walk into one of these clubs. Just staying away in the hope they'll return to their senses or just shut down. But I'm hoping and half way expecting that this disease has not spread to TL. Any info appreciated and BTW, has the well known blonde body builder and man pleaser Layla been seen working any recent shifts?

Cplrod
07-06-22, 01:45
Has anyone had any great experiences in Ultimate Showgirls in Hesperia? Any dancers with recommendations? Been there once and girls werent the best looking. Interested to find out how fun they get in VIP.

SoXal
07-07-22, 00:03
Has anyone had any great experiences in Ultimate Showgirls in Hesperia? Any dancers with recommendations? Been there once and girls werent the best looking. Interested to find out how fun they get in VIP.Maybe just me but I've been to the VIP several times with different girls, mostly it's an advertisement for "Hey I do work outside the club too. ". Most action I've gotten was a girl straddled my face and let me eat her pussy but I gave up on that place a long time ago.

StubbornMule
07-10-22, 18:27
Especially interested in providers which provide BBBJTC.

Vicramon369
07-31-22, 15:26
Heard they were closed bc of a fire but drove by recently and they appear to be up and running. Phones disconnected and neon sign outside is off, but has anyone been by recently?

Any curvy women I can expect there? Preferably white or Latina.

Dctex99
08-11-22, 22:45
Heard they were closed bc of a fire but drove by recently and they appear to be up and running. Phones disconnected and neon sign outside is off, but has anyone been by recently?And NOT open yet, but soon! They will notify us on Instagram!

Any curvy women I can expect there? Preferably white or Latina.Will open in August, check Instagram and will notify,they seem optimistic and some girl's will return from the past! Check it out or I will post here when notified and let you know! Was hoping they got money from gov't Build back better program. LOL.

DogTown997
08-14-22, 14:04
Especially interested in providers which provide BBBJTC.Recently stopped by on a Sat night,& haven't been in for a few yrs, quality was low compared to a few yrs ago mostly thicker girls ,300 seemed to going rate for all of them in VIP with promised good time, finally found a skinny white girl & damn she rocked in the VIP anything goes.

SteveCerr
09-07-22, 14:44
Anyone know what happened to Amber? Petite Lanita.

HermesConrad
09-12-22, 00:32
Recently stopped by on a Sat night,& haven't been in for a few yrs, quality was low compared to a few yrs ago mostly thicker girls ,300 seemed to going rate for all of them in VIP with promised good time, finally found a skinny white girl & damn she rocked in the VIP anything goes.What was her name?

Vicramon369
10-12-22, 14:00
Is this place officially closed? Rumors of its reopening but didn't happen.

BlueGuy69
10-24-22, 16:55
Depends on the girl honestly, a friend of mines got a CBJ from one of the older girls, she had a huge fake ass so wasn't interested and don't remember her name.

I got a girl that started on her first day and she was too nervous to do anything extra.Do you know if the older girl with the huge fake ass is there. And maybe what days she worked?

Fruit Cake
10-28-22, 00:14
Sp-Rialto has some very cute dancers FOR SURE!! Any recommendations, I like the skinny type, but I went to watch the dancers recently but no conversation with any of subjects of interest to speak about. 10/27/'22.

RichNHood
12-22-22, 08:40
Most of the girls there now are new or newish to dancing and do not do extras. Some are getting extra income from sugaring or OF so they don't feel the need to offer anything in the club. There are 2 OG's that are still there that would help you out but from what I heard they are only offering to regulars. Since the club's been open I've gotten dances with a few of the new girls and maybe 5 of them provided a pleasant experience. Tbh the girls at the deja vu in Ontario are giving better lap dances. Which is kinda sad considering.Yeah what's with so many guys bankrolling these girls on OF as if free porn is not readily available.

RickSanchez01
12-30-22, 02:52
Recently stopped by on a Sat night,& haven't been in for a few yrs, quality was low compared to a few yrs ago mostly thicker girls ,300 seemed to going rate for all of them in VIP with promised good time, finally found a skinny white girl & damn she rocked in the VIP anything goes.What was the name of the girl? How'd she look like?

Valmont31
01-21-23, 15:00
So am visiting your fine city and decided to do a tour of all the stripe clubs I enjoyed in the past. Synn has gone so far down hill I can't believe people still go there. Simps drooling over women that are 5's and 6's on the street is sad to see. The decent girls are treated like absolute GODS so their GPS is so intolerable it's hard to stomach. I left without even getting a dance. Paradise has turned into some kind of circus freak show. Weird plastic surgery and odd shapes of all most all large women. Went to Sahara and a girl who was a 7 at best claimed she gets $1 k in the back. So that led me to Tropical. And thank god. Plenty of hotties of all makes and models. All completely up front about the fun to be has in the back. None of the cryptic bullshit that are laying down at Synn where the girl says "I PROMISE you will be satisfied". Nope, the Tropical girls said let's go in the back and fuck. Picked a super hot white blond. A good 8-9 by strip club standards. Pretty face, thin waist, nice fake tits. Went in the back and she has super skills. I feel shame I don't remember her name.

Bigboobs
01-21-23, 20:25
So am visiting your fine city and decided to do a tour of all the stripe clubs I enjoyed in the past. Synn has gone so far down hill I can't believe people still go there. Simps drooling over women that are 5's and 6's on the street is sad to see. The decent girls are treated like absolute GODS so their GPS is so intolerable it's hard to stomach. I left without even getting a dance. Paradise has turned into some kind of circus freak show. Weird plastic surgery and odd shapes of all most all large women. Went to Sahara and a girl who was a 7 at best claimed she gets $1 k in the back. So that led me to Tropical. And thank god. Plenty of hotties of all makes and models. All completely up front about the fun to be has in the back. None of the cryptic bullshit that are laying down at Synn where the girl says "I PROMISE you will be satisfied". Nope, the Tropical girls said let's go in the back and fuck. Picked a super hot white blond. A good 8-9 by strip club standards. Pretty face, thin waist, nice fake tits. Went in the back and she has super skills. I feel shame I don't remember her name.What's are the suggested "Tips" while back in the VIP room?

Valmont31
01-22-23, 19:53
What's are the suggested "Tips" while back in the VIP room?I had girls say everywhere between 200 and 450. Which is their starting off point for negotiating.

RichNHood
01-23-23, 11:32
I had girls say everywhere between 200 and 450. Which is their starting off point for negotiating.Exactly why I gave up on strip clubs. $200 is already way on the expensive side for no frills FS with a hot chick and $450 is insane.

Cplrod
02-09-23, 11:32
Any good VIP providers at srrialto?

Valmont31
02-18-23, 10:58
Yeah what's with so many guys bankrolling these girls on OF as if free porn is not readily available.I don't get Only Fans at all. It's like porn that you pay for and then have to hear the girl's opinions and life story? WTF, I thought the whole point of pay for play is you don't have to pretend to be interested In their crap.

XBiker
03-12-23, 00:01
I don't get Only Fans at all. It's like porn that you pay for and then have to hear the girl's opinions and life story? WTF, I thought the whole point of pay for play is you don't have to pretend to be interested In their crap.I think it's a generational thing. The younger generation grew up online. They not looking for pay for play. They more interested in virtual relationship (even fake ones). Lot of eGirls and streamers pretend to be single to get guys to throw money at them. This is the SIMP generation.

TheFiberCable
04-16-23, 19:39
Saturday night.

Ton of fun to have here, the lowest range I got was one80 to the highest I believe was 4 for FS total.

Some of the girls quality range from like 7-8. Depending what suits you. I am more interested in the petite side. I talked to a few to get their $ menu. I forgot most of their names but I ended up taking one to the VIP for 2. She was average but she had a nice personality so I figured I give it a shot. 10 minutes back there 3 songs. She got straight to the point with a bit of teasing and once she took off everything she had a butt plug on. I left satisfied. I went to pounding doggy. Every girl here is all business. Some of the girls even set prices to compete it seems. One of them told me in Spanish that the price I'm offering not every girl will do it. I'm sure it's a tactic to get you back there. The regular girls working there will hassle you to buy a water bottle for every dancer that comes to talk to you.

PelicanT99
04-18-23, 09:23
Saturday night.

Ton of fun to have here, the lowest range I got was one80 to the highest I believe was 4 for FS total.

Some of the girls quality range from like 7-8. Depending what suits you. I am more interested in the petite side. I talked to a few to get their $ menu. I forgot most of their names but I ended up taking one to the VIP for 2. She was average but she had a nice personality so I figured I give it a shot. 10 minutes back there 3 songs. She got straight to the point with a bit of teasing and once she took off everything she had a butt plug on. I left satisfied. I went to pounding doggy. Every girl here is all business. Some of the girls even set prices to compete it seems. One of them told me in Spanish that the price I'm offering not every girl will do it. I'm sure it's a tactic to get you back there. The regular girls working there will hassle you to buy a water bottle for every dancer that comes to talk to you.Excellent report, thanks.

Saturday night is "prime time" so tip requests are at their highest. Although girl quality and numbers are, too.

Day shifts are generally cheaper; range usually $140-200 if you work it (FS of course). I've gone there a long time & have a couple regulars who do me for even less because I'm a loyal repeat customer LOL. Girl choice & numbers are usually ok, but hit & miss. It's a long drive for me so if no regulars & none to my usual taste, I just lower my standards & try someone new, you never know. But sometimes it's really "pick of the litter" haha.

ThisSide
05-20-23, 02:05
Is the 215 gc worth hitting up at all? Either for some fun or just to chill and get drinks? Or should I stick to the library for my gc related needs?

Rot9020
07-19-23, 20:34
I think it's a generational thing. The younger generation grew up online. They not looking for pay for play. They more interested in virtual relationship (even fake ones). Lot of eGirls and streamers pretend to be single to get guys to throw money at them. This is the SIMP generation.Yep! OF should be called "Only SIMP's".

DrizzyDrizz
07-25-23, 17:33
I know the thread isn't very active but if anyone still goes there. Which days are the best?

XBiker
07-29-23, 17:08
I know the thread isn't very active but if anyone still goes there. Which days are the best?Haven't been since the pandemic shut down. The reason oly I'm willing to take the drive all the way out there is because of Layla and Sin. Since they both no longer there I have no reason to make the drive, when COI is closer. TL lost it rep for being best bang for your buck when another other club started switching to timed VIP. Back in the day, they had longer song then other clubs, but that doesn't matter when you can get 15 min for about $120 and it about 9 min at TL.

DrizzyDrizz
07-31-23, 21:14
Haven't been since the pandemic shut down. The reason oly I'm willing to take the drive all the way out there is because of Layla and Sin. Since they both no longer there I have no reason to make the drive, when COI is closer. TL lost it rep for being best bang for your buck when another other club started switching to timed VIP. Back in the day, they had longer song then other clubs, but that doesn't matter when you can get 15 min for about $120 and it about 9 min at TL.Something about the seediness of the club oddly appeals to me LOL and the fact there's no games since every girl is down. It was also the funniest club for me to tip on stage compared to Synn.

It was fun and didn't have to drop that much. I'll drop by on a busy night to get the feels in the future and see how it is.

Rohan Cid
08-04-23, 22:20
Haven't been since the pandemic shut down. The reason oly I'm willing to take the drive all the way out there is because of Layla and Sin. Since they both no longer there I have no reason to make the drive, when COI is closer. TL lost it rep for being best bang for your buck when another other club started switching to timed VIP. Back in the day, they had longer song then other clubs, but that doesn't matter when you can get 15 min for about $120 and it about 9 min at TL.What club gives the 15 min VIP?

RickSanchez01
08-05-23, 20:19
Haven't been since the pandemic shut down. The reason oly I'm willing to take the drive all the way out there is because of Layla and Sin. Since they both no longer there I have no reason to make the drive, when COI is closer. TL lost it rep for being best bang for your buck when another other club started switching to timed VIP. Back in the day, they had longer song then other clubs, but that doesn't matter when you can get 15 min for about $120 and it about 9 min at TL.So you're telling me it's 120 for 9 minutes at TL?. I stopped by a few days ago and I wasn't too impressed with the talent. There were a few decent looking girls. But if you're telling me it's 9 min for 120 then I would rather go somewhere else. At least at Synn you get 15 minutes for that price.

PelicanT99
08-06-23, 10:12
So you're telling me it's 120 for 9 minutes at TL?. I stopped by a few days ago and I wasn't too impressed with the talent. There were a few decent looking girls. But if you're telling me it's 9 min for 120 then I would rather go somewhere else. At least at Synn you get 15 minutes for that price.It's 3 songs for $120, not "9 minutes. " At least on day shifts, they don't cut or time songs, they are full songs. I timed it years ago and they averaged 5-6 minutes per song, plus breaks. Plus many girls will give you one or more "warmup dances" with the curtain open; that way you can drop trou and strap up immediately when Song 1 begins. Again, that's day shift experience with good girls who are confident I'm paying; can't say if you're on a busy night with sharks or if you worry them. And it depends on the DJ too, maybe they like 2. 5 minute pop songs that day LOL. But rare, IME.

Synn's 15 minutes is on a timer enforced by bouncer (time's up! And often the girls play coy for the first 5+ while they try to get more $ from you. Only you can judge overall bang for your buck efficiency.

Overall I see little difference, apart from TL girls being more "professional" and getting to the point ASAP.

AceWolf31
08-07-23, 22:29
Seen Nicole (hot vixen Latina) walk the floor at TL, always on the side with the raised booth LD area or against the wall nearest the men's restroom. Seems like most of the girls all sit in that area. Anyone experience her? There is an older Latina MILF with a tattoo across her stomach (phat ass and big boobs), noise was too loud didn't get her prices. Was waiting on Giselle, a short Latina with big boobs, quoted $$ Wasn't impressed with her dance. Any curvy Latinas at TL worth trying?

RickSanchez01
09-22-23, 01:21
Anybody been to Tropical Lei lately? I stopped by the other day and there's only a few that are worthy of VIP. On the other hand, Andrea from the other clubs happened to be in there. She tried the old bait and switch. Quoted me 3 prior to going in there, once paying for the VIP she stated it's going to be 5. She thought I would cave and told her that she ain't getting sh at at. We did a dance and that's it. Tipped her accordingly but I hate dumb broads that try that. She wanted 5 on top of the VIP fee LOL.

Jay M
09-26-23, 22:22
Anybody been to Tropical Lei lately? I stopped by the other day and there's only a few that are worthy of VIP. On the other hand, Andrea from the other clubs happened to be in there. She tried the old bait and switch. Quoted me 3 prior to going in there, once paying for the VIP she stated it's going to be 5. She thought I would cave and told her that she ain't getting sh at at. We did a dance and that's it. Tipped her accordingly but I hate dumb broads that try that. She wanted 5 on top of the VIP fee LOL.Total damage was $3 or was that just the tip?

PelicanT99
09-27-23, 22:21
Total damage was $3 or was that just the tip?For the well-known GPS girl Andrea, that was undoubtedly the tip only. Both her weight and delusions have increased over her long career.

RickSanchez01
09-28-23, 14:51
Total damage was $3 or was that just the tip?No the damage was 120. She wanted 5 on top of that even though she had originally quoted 3. I straight up laughed and said nah.

Jay M
10-14-23, 20:04
No the damage was 120. She wanted 5 on top of that even though she had originally quoted 3. I straight up laughed and said nah.I would have done the same thing. F that bullshit. Tropical Lei has definitely gone downhill fast. Was there last week and not one dancer was worth even a 20 dollar dance and most reeked of mj.

Gentleman94
10-21-23, 06:51
Went Friday night. I only found like 4 girls super attractive. Most of them were laughable on the quotes. All 4 hot girls wanted 300-500 for blowjobs LOL not even boi fuck that. But I did settle for a lot of dances fuck it I liked sucking their titties but I use mouthwash a lot. Anyways does anyone know if the dancer Claire or Clair is dtf? I knew her in highschool and she actually approached me which was really fucking cool. I always wanted to see her naked, but all I got to do in the VIP was suck on her tits and play with her pussy. She said she didn't fuck or blow, but I'm not sure if it was because she was embarrassed she works there. Idk, but if why'all got intel or info on Claire or Clair please let me know. I'd def hit it for 400-500 not cause I dreamed of fucking her since highschool LOL.

Chanko
11-15-23, 13:58
Went to the Spearmint Rhino in Rialto Sunday night, around 9:20 pm. Cover charge was 20 dollars because Yelp check-in is not accepted at 8 pm. The doorman tells you empty your pockets and he uses a metal detector on you then you pay him. He told me there were 9 girls working and there were more trickling in. When I went in, girls immediately starting sitting on my lap. Girls were 5-7 in terms of looks. No one really that amazing looking. Prices given were 5 min = $50,10 min = $100,15 min = $140,30 min = $200. The first girl offer topless for $25 but no other girl offered that price.

A girl called Sativa sat on my lap. Talked with me for a bit and asked me if I wanted a dance. I asked her for the prices and she told me she'd make me cum in the backroom. She was pretty attractive (although the pictures don't show it) so I decided to get the 15 minute dance thinking the extras cost extra and I wasn't going to do anything. We go to the backroom and there are straight up leather beds in there. She tells me to lay on the bed and the lap dance is essentially vertical, almost like dry humping. She ended up taking my dick out and started jacking me off. Without anything extra money being paid other than the dance cost. Tipped her afterwards.

After that, decided to chill for a bit. More girls walk by but I was just talking to them and not getting dances. Then a girl by the name of Indigo stops by. We started talking about our cats and she had the largest titties at the club. So I ended up getting a 10 minute dance. That was also in the back room and was essentially a dry-humping session with no extras.

Overall, the girls were very good at conversing here. And the girls have chill vibes. I had a great time and this was one of my better strip experiences.

Chanko
11-15-23, 14:13
Decided to go to Tropical Lei on a Tuesday night a couple of weeks ago. There are no discounts to be had here. The entrance was $20 and a 1 drink minimum. I ordered a club soda, which is $6. Redbulls are $10. Girls will generally talk to you but lots of them are straight down to business. And they just kind of sit next to you, no one really sat on my lap or something. Prices are $20 dollars for a public topless dace, $40 for a public full nude dance, $120 for 3 songs in private. The public dances are straight up in the public area. They take you to the booths next to the private room entrance. And a bunch of dudes are there looking at your get a lap dance. One thing the girls do here that I really like is they hold your hand and take to the get the dance. It's a small detail but it makes it more cutesy and I like it. In terms of conversation, girls will just sit next to you, not say a word and ask you for a dance every now and then. One very annoying thing about the club is that they don't allow phones and every time a girl sits with you, the bartender will ask you to buy a drink.

The stage dances are few and far between. But when dances do happen, girls strip down all the way. And if you tip, girls will take your hands and rub it all over them.

Ended up getting a couple dances in public. And a private dance from a dancer called Pumpkin, who was the most attractive girl there. The private room was a small phone booth looking room with a small couch in it. The quotes for extras were $160 for a BJ, $200 for a BJ (Includes the dance cost too), which I didn't do. And you pay the girl for the room instead of the house.

Overall, this club is not cheap to enter. But the dances are priced very competitively. The mileage can be high if you pay for it and there are is a good variety of girls. Not the best experience but not terrible.

Velcrolio
11-22-23, 16:10
In partial payment for renting half a pagea few days ago, here's l something hot off the potholed streets of Puente and Randy's Evil Empire of Ontario.

At Tropical Lei:

Lexi is a blonde with a body on the holy f**k no white girl shakes like that when she walks side of perfect. Perfectly sized augments, she's a doll, couldn't get over her. Something seemed familiar, aside from the aroma of stripper grind leave behind on my pant leg, and an hour later I was reeling that I'd just been slapping the ass of Lexi Lore. No I wasn't. Again, I wasn't, but the common look and uncommon intelligence had me for a minute. Again it's not Lexi Lore, inlets Lexi Lore got her tits done an hour after posting an * vid graciously deep throating a fanboy who tattooed her face on his leg. If it was Lexi Lore it'd be like can't a G get a little sumpin sumpin for putting her tiny white ass on my thigh?

Lexi the TL dancer is more than good enough, especially having told a crowd of five young, giddy soon to be VIP two pump chump bros to wait their turn while she handled me manhandling her. Guarantee you the crowd of fans had all been running themselves raw before arriving that evening of an airport hotel gangbang with our lovely Lexi. Not saying I know or saying heard such a thing, but come on. They'd be choirboys not to think of it. Yeah whatever, been there some that in a Parisian sex club with a hot little free use jeunfille.

Also at Tropical Lei Vanessa is a spinner Latina with plus sized silicone, braces, first class good sportsmanship, understanding of gear ratios hinty-f*king hint, and every finger on my every button. I'd drop everything else and grab some cardboard for rhe new home under the bridge if I threw down like I once did just for 11 song extended play VIP soirées when y'all were uncorrupted dealer-mileage cherubs tinkling your Huggies. She's every puff of smoke from a season of brushfires, and like Lexi she's down. I don't know their price quotes, but I can guess, and so can you. Unless one of them is the best bargain since hungry dirty little Ann Gotti was 220 FS in 2010.

Also, I saw Mariah, nice to see her. Last time was at my dancer friend's birthday party. 'That was crazy,' she said. 'I'm sorry,' I said. Mariah when she began was the hottest little spinner not named Joey or Corey or Alyssa.

A few people told me that Randy was dead. On the way out one of the bouncers and I recognized each other. He dated Neveah from DVCOI, then HT, then waitresses at Synn. Hotter than fire. She and Amy my couch-sneak cowgirl were rolling one night and I was the lucky mfer who got the 2 on one secret slip it in bare lap dances as they made out and moaned. Neveah was a clean dancer, but then we did a VIP after the wild lap session. That lucky bouncer. He got that all the time until whenever they split up. Next up, Paradise.

Gentleman94
11-22-23, 19:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gentleman94
11-25-23, 05:50
Alright homies I think we all need to band together and start refusing the VIP quotes for like 500 $. It's us vs them. We need to start negotiating 200 or 250. Just did FS with a girl who stopped doing FS, but now does. Anyways 500 for her was wild af to me. I still did it because she was on my "fuck list" so I'm a terrible example. But I do have trust fund money to blow so I'm fine unlike some people. Anyways we need to start putting our foot down more. Ima start coming to TL throughout the months and get 1 dance from a girl I want and when she says anything more than 250 ima say "na can you do 250" if she refuses ima just leave. I know it would be hella hard, but if we demand 250 FS VIP for even the most hot girl, she going to cave; she will do it. The woman that I saw today stopped doing FS and she just started doing FS again starting today because I quote her "I was not getting money. I had to come back to do FS because I wasn't making money". We are that direct link to her making money. I say we really got to put our foot down on TL and other spots like frfr I can get a total of 170 FS (this is including house fee and Tip) for 30 min with girls that looked like the girl I saw today at a MP in Ontario. I know I sound like a grandpa complaining, but I'm part of the problem too. From now on ima negotiate like a fucking mad man and just walk away if they don't take my offer. Also Lexi and a oldish Colombian MILF quoted me 300 and I brought it down to 200. Nicole was 520 plus tip. Don't do it. Demand demand demand boys. We got this.

RichNHood
12-07-23, 02:06
Alright homies I think we all need to band together and start refusing the VIP quotes for like 500 $. It's us vs them. We need to start negotiating 200 or 250. Just did FS with a girl who stopped doing FS, but now does. Anyways 500 for her was wild af to me. I still did it because she was on my "fuck list" so I'm a terrible example. But I do have trust fund money to blow so I'm fine unlike some people. Anyways we need to start putting our foot down more. Ima start coming to TL throughout the months and get 1 dance from a girl I want and when she says anything more than 250 ima say "na can you do 250" if she refuses ima just leave. I know it would be hella hard, but if we demand 250 FS VIP for even the most hot girl, she going to cave; she will do it. The woman that I saw today stopped doing FS and she just started doing FS again starting today because I quote her "I was not getting money. I had to come back to do FS because I wasn't making money". We are that direct link to her making money. I say we really got to put our foot down on TL and other spots like frfr I can get a total of 170 FS (this is including house fee and Tip) for 30 min with girls that looked like the girl I saw today at a MP in Ontario. I know I sound like a grandpa complaining, but I'm part of the problem too. From now on ima negotiate like a fucking mad man and just walk away if they don't take my offer. Also Lexi and a oldish Colombian MILF quoted me 300 and I brought it down to 200. Nicole was 520 plus tip. Don't do it. Demand demand demand boys. We got this.Hell I wouldn't even pay 250 unless its hands down one of the hottest girls I ever did the deed with. I guess that's why I don't go to strip clubs.

Chanko
12-12-23, 13:56
Came here on a Sunday night. The club is right off the freeway and it's on the 2nd floor.

The club itself is really small and the seating is really sparse. There must've been around only around 10 seats near the stage and around 10 seats at the stage. Once you're inside the club, it has a very casual feel to it, almost like a locals-mostly place. If you want a dance, you just walk up to the manager there and give him the money and he can be walking around the joint tallying who's getting dances. There doesn't seem to be any private rooms and the lap dance areas are just small booths with curtains facing the stage.

There was only 6 girls working when I went. The girls that work there are pretty friendly. They will come up to you and some of them will just ask you if you want a dance but some of them will actually try to have a conversation. The standout that night was a dancer by the name of Ari. Very pretty and very personable. Nothing extra was offered the entire night.

Entry - $20 + 1 drink minimum ($6).

1 song (Full Nude) - $40.

5 songs - $100.

15 minutes - $150.

30 minutes - $250?

Chanko
12-29-23, 13:29
$30 tip to touch her pussy but no FIV.

HJ - $100.

BJ - $200.

FS - $800.

Gentleman94
01-08-24, 08:17
Not a report, but two questions. Question one is-Has anyone seen Nicole lately? I want that ass on my dick and I can't seem to catch her on any days I go and I've been going on weekends and Fridays. Nicole is the most fit and best body in my opinion especially her ass.

Second question is- has anyone ever scored one of the waitresses? There's this one that is petite with very cute face and cute ass. I want to fuck her so bad, but idk if they give VIP dances.

DogTown997
02-19-24, 01:44
Not a report, but two questions. Question one is-Has anyone seen Nicole lately? I want that ass on my dick and I can't seem to catch her on any days I go and I've been going on weekends and Fridays. Nicole is the most fit and best body in my opinion especially her ass.

Second question is- has anyone ever scored one of the waitresses? There's this one that is petite with very cute face and cute ass. I want to fuck her so bad, but idk if they give VIP dances.Not sure but back in the day when there sister club Hawaii theater was open, there were 2 hot waitresses Mindy & something else, but both had perfect fake tits. I went to HT one night & couldn't believe my luck but one the hot waitresses from TL was trying dancing there going by Shay, got a VIP with with all the trimmings.

Chanko
02-29-24, 19:31
Was pretty dead. Like 10 girls working. The bartender was among the hottest girl there like normal.

2 girls charged $500 CFS. 1 girl charged $200 CFS. The rest charged between $260-$300 CFS.

Winter was a tall skinny girl. No tats or very little tats, cute face. Charged $500.

Persia charged $200.

Forgot the names of the other girls. Not really worth coming here honestly unless you're really far from COI.

LilTrucker909
03-07-24, 22:03
$30 tip to touch her pussy but no FIV.

HJ - $100.

BJ - $200.

FS - $800.You should have tooken her offer on the BJ its $200 but she gives great head she starts bopping like if your dribbling a basketball between your legs great stuff.