PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GroovieFan
08-02-15, 06:32
Thread StarterHas anybody seen any ladies working in the lake elsinore area. Over 20 years ago the street around the lakes were great for picking up honeys. Seems if there are a number nowdays who areinto strange substances. And no action in corona anymore. Anybody remember lincoln?? Any thoughts, do they ever come out anymore?? Thank you.

SocalBbfs
08-02-15, 15:22
Has anybody seen any ladies working in the lake elsinore area. Over 20 years ago the street around the lakes were great for picking up honeys. Seems if there are a number nowdays who areinto strange substances. And no action in corona anymore. Anybody remember lincoln?? Any thoughts, do they ever come out anymore?? Thank you.I have no experience with Lake Elsinore, but in the 90's Corona's 6th street, San Bernardino's Base Line & Highland Ave along with Riverside's University were always busy with high quality looking SW's. Those were the days for guys who liked to cruise to find their women. And I admit, I do miss those days at times.

Tjinla2001
08-12-15, 15:20
Has anybody seen any ladies working in the lake elsinore area. Over 20 years ago the street around the lakes were great for picking up honeys. Seems if there are a number nowdays who areinto strange substances. And no action in corona anymore. Anybody remember lincoln?? Any thoughts, do they ever come out anymore?? Thank you.Lake Elsinore was a wonderful and terribly underrated place to pick up street prostitutes in the old days. The Lake Elsinore Killer-- William Suff destroyed the scene and basically the entire Riverside County streetwalking scene.

FlyPunter
01-16-17, 23:21
PSA: With information from fellow mongerers I have driven the Holt track about once a month for about a year with only two sightings of SWs. I am pretty sure they were always on Fridays or Saturdays around 10 pm-12 am. The low sighting rates have led me to decrease my pursuits. I was hoping for much more action. I will report back if and when I go back.

I'm new to this forum and have found some decent info and so I am sharing what I can.

Pudgy68
01-17-17, 16:35
PSA: With information from fellow mongerers I have driven the Holt track about once a month for about a year with only two sightings of SWs. I am pretty sure they were always on Fridays or Saturdays around 10 pm-12 am. The low sighting rates have led me to decrease my pursuits. I was hoping for much more action. I will report back if and when I go back.

I'm new to this forum and have found some decent info and so I am sharing what I can.Holt and Mission used to be hot in the early 90's and late 80's. My first SW experience was on Holt: BBBJ / CIM. I try to go down those tracks every now and then. I even check it out when I have done a HX meeting in Ontario and I'm driving home.

During those drives, it is dead. When I say dead, I mean there are no SWs at all. All of the corners where I saw so many SWs on corners are vacant. 2005 was really good too but I think that's when it the cities had enough. Stings, check points and a ton of LE presence killed the scene. I know Pomona got in trouble because he check points were for catching non-licensed drivers, keeping the cars and selling them. Pretty sad.

Thanks for the updates.

FlyWhyteGuy007
01-21-17, 22:07
Holt and Mission used to be hot in the early 90's and late 80's. My first SW experience was on Holt: BBBJ / CIM. I try to go down those tracks every now and then. I even check it out when I have done a HX meeting in Ontario and I'm driving home.

During those drives, it is dead. When I say dead, I mean there are no SWs at all. All of the corners where I saw so many SWs on corners are vacant. 2005 was really good too but I think that's when it the cities had enough. Stings, check points and a ton of LE presence killed the scene. I know Pomona got in trouble because he check points were for catching non-licensed drivers, keeping the cars and selling them. Pretty sad.

Thanks for the updates.Indian Hill and Holt, you make that right and on that corner has been picking up lately. Drive down holt and you will see some. None really worth it though BUT I did catch a 18 year old out there last week and gave her a 20 for a BJ. She wanted 40 but I gave her 20. She is usually by that corner on Holt, on the left hand side across the street from the park before you get to the 7 eleven.

Hip Thrust 247
02-06-17, 20:40
Indian Hill and Holt, you make that right and on that corner has been picking up lately. Drive down holt and you will see some. None really worth it though BUT I did catch a 18 year old out there last week and gave her a 20 for a BJ. She wanted 40 but I gave her 20. She is usually by that corner on Holt, on the left hand side across the street from the park before you get to the 7 eleven.Nice. Did you get her number?

ThatOneGuyCk
06-14-17, 20:52
I been out and about but it seems dead. I get lucky every so often but it seems as though theyre always apssing through. 7th st used to be poppin but its dead now and days. Anyone with any new spots up here to cruise?

PhishyMonger
08-14-17, 12:03
Pomona. Still seeing some action down on Holt actually, reports it's dead are not correct or incorrect. It's actually usually doing better around afternoon than night. Holt between White and Indian Hill seemed to have at least 6 waves along the way from LSW and BSW. Many of the WSW looked amore homeless and ragged though. Quality is definitely sub par here but there's sometimes a diamond in the rough.

Corona. There is also some spotty action on 6th still around the Lincoln and West area. There's a few BBW LSWs that are there. Again quality is really bad but prices are good. I prefer more of the homeless looking girls to get a deal and I've found a few that will blow for $5 or just let me jerk it on them.

MackBlamba
08-20-17, 23:14
Anyone ever see that one girl off the fwy exit of mckinley?

She has to be in her 20's, brown hair, maybe 5'4'ish. Idk if she's homeless, but I've seen her there in the late afternoon walkin around and asking for money sometimes. Haven't gotten a good enough look to rate her.

Just want to see if there's any reports on her.

CGFitness
08-21-17, 04:53
Pomona. Still seeing some action down on Holt actually, reports it's dead are not correct or incorrect. It's actually usually doing better around afternoon than night. Holt between White and Indian Hill seemed to have at least 6 waves along the way from LSW and BSW. Many of the WSW looked amore homeless and ragged though. Quality is definitely sub par here but there's sometimes a diamond in the rough.

Corona. There is also some spotty action on 6th still around the Lincoln and West area. There's a few BBW LSWs that are there. Again quality is really bad but prices are good. I prefer more of the homeless looking girls to get a deal and I've found a few that will blow for $5 or just let me jerk it on them.Thanks for the report Phishy. Glad to Pomona's still kicking. Holt was my ATF track and was really it's own little world akin to taking a trip to Tijuana. Met many beautiful girls over the years who lived locally and worked the track for extra money. Will definitely be having Pomona on my itinerary soon.

Doujinmonkey
10-18-17, 22:18
In the Ontario area for a few nights. Any tracks around this area at all?

Tango Down 17
11-26-17, 02:25
I usually drive down around G and 6th street off the fwy in San Bernardino. Usually able to find a few BSWs most nights. They tend to come out at around 6 pm, especially on weekends. Anyone else go there?

HornDog626
12-09-17, 21:43
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailybulletin.com/2017/12/09/pomona-polices-human-trafficking-and-prostitution-sweep-nets-7-arrests/amp/

Heads up guys.

Xxx037
07-06-18, 12:21
G street in San Bernardino, between Baseline and 5th street.

Been picking some really hot young girls 18-21 years old for the past year or so for anywhere from $60-$200 with services ranging from BBBJ, CIM, ANAL, etc. You just need to talk to the girls and see what they offer. Sometimes the girls won't have a room but there is the "Sunshine motel" which rents by the hour. The majority of the girls are young black girls but there are alot of white and latina girls too, you need to be quick because as soon as a hot girl is walking she gets picked up pretty fast. Cruise the map in the two pics (G street North, G street south) pretty much at anytime of day or night and you'll see some girls walking in the red areas. Peak times I'd say are 6 pm 11 pm. Cops do patrol but it's more of something they do on a schedule rather than constant, but still be careful.

ChrisPoontang
07-06-18, 15:47
G street in San Bernardino, between Baseline and 5th street.

Been picking some really hot young girls 18-21 years old for the past year or so for anywhere from $60-$200 with services ranging from BBBJ, CIM, ANAL, etc. You just need to talk to the girls and see what they offer. Sometimes the girls won't have a room but there is the "Sunshine motel" which rents by the hour. The majority of the girls are young black girls but there are alot of white and latina girls too, you need to be quick because as soon as a hot girl is walking she gets picked up pretty fast. Cruise the map in the two pics (G street North, G street south) pretty much at anytime of day or night and you'll see some girls walking in the red areas. Peak times I'd say are 6 pm 11 pm. Cops do patrol but it's more of something they do on a schedule rather than constant, but still be careful.Pictures of the girls while they were working would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Xxx037
07-07-18, 02:37
Pictures of the girls while they were working would be great.

Thank you in advance.I don't have any pics of them walking but you can take a look at this delicious 19 why old WSW I picked up a while back. You can find alot of sweet gems in this area. I do admit It does seem to be a bit more hotter lately with alot of LEO around.

Umlaut
07-24-18, 23:48
Wed eve cruised Holt in Pomona, W of Indian about 10:15.

Saw 2 BSW on different sides of Holt, one chubby and one slim, about three blocks apart.

Came back around, saw a smile and pulled up at auto parts store on Holt. Sugar came over and got in with no questions asked. She is 30 ish, 5'8, dark complexion, 110-120 lbs and slim, long legs, with long braided hair. Was wearing short jean shorts and a lace bra under a light button-down sweater. She has B cups, fully shaved everything, sweet personality.

After LEO check and light convo, she quoted me. 6 for quickie, I told her 1. 0 for hr at my place, she liked the idea.

Once at my place we showered together, enjoyed lots of steamy foreplay. She is very sensitive and is bisexual, lives with her girlfriend, so was into hugging, grinding and touching. She said she is not into SW but goes out on the street twice a month to get some dick. She last had it in June, so she was hungry for a man's touch.

She was down for a BBBJ, which was excellent, I almost came. We climbed on the bed naked together and locked eyes for a minute before I indulged her with some light necking, licking and breast play. She was grabbing me and pulling me on top of her, like a real nympho. After a couple minutes, she rolled over onto me and mounted me for some grinding and necking. In two minutes she was already moaning and quivering with excitement, and asked if I wanted to grab a rubber so she could ride me. I asked if she was clean, she swore she was and I believed her. The pussy was super clean and no evidence of any illness, STI or anything unhealthy. She glided on to me and started riding, stopping after every two or three thrusts because she was almost cumming and was shaking and quivering from the O.

She started light convulsions from the intensity of her orgasms after about three minutes of riding, so I decided to give her a rest before she needed a doctor. I picked her up off of me and laid her beside me, in a spooning position as she was quivering and moaning. She stopped moaning after about 30 seconds and said that was the best dick she had had in a long time and that she has never cum so hard in her life.

After a five minute break we resumed mish and she came again, this time screaming into a pillow. I let her swallow my kids and we showered again together. She has called or texted me twice every day since then asking for another session, she's hungry for good dick. Seniors PM me for Sugar's number.

Rosco Rules
07-25-18, 04:55
Wed eve cruised Holt in Pomona, W of Indian about 10:15.

Saw 2 BSW on different sides of Holt, one chubby and one slim, about three blocks apart.

Came back around, saw a smile and pulled up at auto parts store on Holt. Sugar came over and got in with no questions asked. She is 30 ish, 5'8, dark complexion, 110-120 lbs and slim, long legs, with long braided hair. Was wearing short jean shorts and a lace bra under a light button-down sweater. She has B cups, fully shaved everything, sweet personality.

After LEO check and light convo, she quoted me. 6 for quickie, I told her 1. 0 for hr at my place, she liked the idea.

Once at my place we showered together, enjoyed lots of steamy foreplay. She is very sensitive and is bisexual, lives with her girlfriend, so was into hugging, grinding and touching. She said she is not into SW but goes out on the street twice a month to get some dick. She last had it in June, so she was hungry for a man's touch.

She was down for a BBBJ, which was excellent, I almost came. We climbed on the bed naked together and locked eyes for a minute before I indulged her with some light necking, licking and breast play. She was grabbing me and pulling me on top of her, like a real nympho. After a couple minutes, she rolled over onto me and mounted me for some grinding and necking. In two minutes she was already moaning and quivering with excitement, and asked if I wanted to grab a rubber so she could ride me. I asked if she was clean, she swore she was and I believed her. The pussy was super clean and no evidence of any illness, STI or anything unhealthy. She glided on to me and started riding, stopping after every two or three thrusts because she was almost cumming and was shaking and quivering from the O.

She started light convulsions from the intensity of her orgasms after about three minutes of riding, so I decided to give her a rest before she needed a doctor. I picked her up off of me and laid her beside me, in a spooning position as she was quivering and moaning. She stopped moaning after about 30 seconds and said that was the best dick she had had in a long time and that she has never cum so hard in her life.

After a five minute break we resumed mish and she came again, this time screaming into a pillow. I let her swallow my kids and we showered again together. She has called or texted me twice every day since then asking for another session, she's hungry for good dick. Seniors PM me for Sugar's number.How much is she willing to pay you for another session?

SaltyDog
07-25-18, 07:35
Anyone ever see that one girl off the fwy exit of mckinley?

She has to be in her 20's, brown hair, maybe 5'4'ish. Idk if she's homeless, but I've seen her there in the late afternoon walkin around and asking for money sometimes. Haven't gotten a good enough look to rate her.

Just want to see if there's any reports on her.Good eye. This gal walks from the Walmart to Johnny all the time. I have not had the chance to make eye contact with her. With all the traffic you can't stop say hello with a smile.

Umlaut
07-26-18, 04:50
How much is she willing to pay you for another session?Dude, she wants an FWB thing from me now, just I'm not back in California for several more months. Happy hunting.

SaltyDog
07-26-18, 19:50
I don't have any pics of them walking but you can take a look at this delicious 19 why old WSW I picked up a while back. You can find alot of sweet gems in this area. I do admit It does seem to be a bit more hotter lately with alot of LEO around.Your bong or hers? Always a good start.

Blambert
08-19-18, 21:31
Hey mongers, I'm here from the east coast, going to be here for the next few weeks. Most of my time will be spent between murrieta and rialto. Any tips or advice you guys can spare?

Rosco Rules
08-19-18, 22:30
Hey mongers, I'm here from the east coast, going to be here for the next few weeks. Most of my time will be spent between murrieta and rialto. Any tips or advice you guys can spare?Yes when you are in Murrietta travel another hour south to Tijuana and fuck beautiful SG s for 200 pesos, about 11 to 12 dollars.

FlyWhyteGuy007
08-23-18, 20:10
Hey mongers, I'm here from the east coast, going to be here for the next few weeks. Most of my time will be spent between murrieta and rialto. Any tips or advice you guys can spare?Go on G street in San Bernardino. BUT be careful of le. It's trash over there like any track but you will find one you want. BUT watch out for le.

Oh yeah you can try Indian hill and Holt in Ontario. Or cruise down Holt near the park. But Ontario has been hit or miss. If you for sure want to get one go to Fig in LA. Its like hunts point use to be.

The Tall Man
08-28-18, 20:12
Yes when you are in Murrietta travel another hour south to Tijuana and fuck beautiful SG s for 200 pesos, about 11 to 12 dollars.Ditto that amigo!

The Tall Man.

WholeThang448
11-12-18, 14:06
Overall I seen mostly sexy latina wome. Near the greyhound 6th and 5th. It's like they were circling the whole block. Also LEO does the same route, they were pulling cars over. That street is hot, a pretty latina was walking towards my vehicle near greyhound and soon as LEO drove by she faked the other way. So be careful with it you little hoars.

Buster Face
12-05-18, 13:20
http://nixle.us/AL8SG

HammerSmash
01-05-19, 11:57
Hello friends, I was out in menifee this past Friday and stopped by the walgreens right off of mccall and bradley before some action at Healing Touch. As soon as I got off the car I noticed a banging body MILF with a decent face walking out of the walgreens we stared at eachother for a bit and I could definitely tell she was eaither a street walker or a provider. She was wearing dark shorts and fishnet top qith nice huge tits, super revealing. I was in a hurry so I didn't stop to try to talk to her cause I needed to use the atm right away before my upcoming session. I could tell she was waiting to see if I would come back out but I wasnt fast enough. I saw her drive off in a silver bucket sedan. Does anyone know who this could be? Or does anyone know where the street walkers hangout in menifee? Thanks.

Hammersmash.

Jedi1
01-20-19, 13:29
Go on G street in San Bernardino. BUT be careful of le. It's trash over there like any track but you will find one you want. BUT watch out for le.

Oh yeah you can try Indian hill and Holt in Ontario. Or cruise down Holt near the park. But Ontario has been hit or miss. If you for sure want to get one go to Fig in LA. Its like hunts point use to be.Holt & Indian Hill, and the Park you speak of are in Pomona, You need to travel east past Montclair to be in Ontario.

FanService
01-24-19, 03:11
Yes when you are in Murrietta travel another hour south to Tijuana and fuck beautiful SG s for 200 pesos, about 11 to 12 dollars.I second this! My curiosity finally got the best of me, and I made that trip down there, and have been going back down to Tijuana at least once a month. Yes it's a bit of a drive, but it's still cheaper than trying to find something local, and a hell of a lot safer. I don't have to play that damn game in looking for it, and don't have to worry about LE busting me either. The only real down side is the drive down there and back, and that 99% of the girls you can get are hispanic.

SWalkerRanger
02-05-19, 05:04
This gives me an interesting idea, but I am not sure if it is an idea born of genius, or born of stupidity: to hire a Mexican escort to cross the border into America and have a good time for several hours.

There are a few negatives that I can think of with such an arrangement though. For one, I am not sure what kind of charges law enforcement could come up with for hiring a prostitute across an international border. Also, there would definitely be a premium for having an escort waste her time crossing the border, but that can probably be offset by booking her for several hours to minimize the hit you would take from that premium.

The main benefit, of course, would be not wasting my time crossing the border. Another benefit, of course, would be that I could probably find an escort with better looks, and perhaps better service, than an American counterpart.

An obvious, lets call it loophole, would be that if I transfer funds for her services while she is still in Mexico, where prostitution is legal, I would not be breaking any laws, right?

I wanted to make a thread to discuss this, but unfortunately I was unable to, so here it is.

I second this! My curiosity finally got the best of me, and I made that trip down there, and have been going back down to Tijuana at least once a month. Yes it's a bit of a drive, but it's still cheaper than trying to find something local, and a hell of a lot safer. I don't have to play that damn game in looking for it, and don't have to worry about LE busting me either. The only real down side is the drive down there and back, and that 99% of the girls you can get are hispanic.

FanService
02-09-19, 00:00
You forget, that it's a lot harder for a Mexican to travel into the US, than it is for a American to travel into Mexico. It does happen, but you aren't going to get the Tijuana price for them doing it. It's quite dangerous for them to do it, because of how bad it would be for them to get arrested in the US for prostitution. You'll end up being charged quite the premium price by them to do it. Also I would never recommend paying up front for them to cross the border and come to you. After you send them the money, what real reason do they have to come to you? They have your money, and they know that there would be no real way for you to get it back from them. What are you going to do, call your bank or credit card company and complain that a prostitute you paid for online didn't show up and provide the illegal services you paid for? While it might be legal in Tijuana, it's still not legal here in the US. As for a crime, that could be considered "human trafficking", since you are requiring them to cross a international border. Which is a waaayyy worse crime to be charged for, than picking up some random prostitute. In other words, it's more trouble than it's worth. You obviously want to get laid, but put in a little effort for it. Just get a passport, cross the border, take a Uber to the Hong Kong club, get a room, and pick out a cutie in the club, get laid, take a Uber back to the border, and then head home. It's really not that hard to do.

This gives me an interesting idea, but I am not sure if it is an idea born of genius, or born of stupidity: to hire a Mexican escort to cross the border into America and have a good time for several hours.

There are a few negatives that I can think of with such an arrangement though. For one, I am not sure what kind of charges law enforcement could come up with for hiring a prostitute across an international border. Also, there would definitely be a premium for having an escort waste her time crossing the border, but that can probably be offset by booking her for several hours to minimize the hit you would take from that premium.

The main benefit, of course, would be not wasting my time crossing the border. Another benefit, of course, would be that I could probably find an escort with better looks, and perhaps better service, than an American counterpart.

An obvious, lets call it loophole, would be that if I transfer funds for her services while she is still in Mexico, where prostitution is legal, I would not be breaking any laws, right?

I wanted to make a thread to discuss this, but unfortunately I was unable to, so here it is.

SWalkerRanger
02-09-19, 23:15
You forget, that it's a lot harder for a Mexican to travel into the US, than it is for a American to travel into Mexico. It does happen, but you aren't going to get the Tijuana price for them doing it.If they have a passport, I don't see how much more difficult it would be for them to cross the border than for an American. I know Mexicans that cross the border on a weekly basis. I did mention that they would have to charge a premium for travel expenses and their time, but if you hire them for a certain amount of time at tijuana prices, it might be worth it if you hire them to spend a certain amount of time with you.

It's quite dangerous for them to do it, because of how bad it would be for them to get arrested in the US for prostitution. You'll end up being charged quite the premium price by them to do it. Also I would never recommend paying up front for them to cross the border and come to you. After you send them the money, what real reason do they have to come to you? They have your money, and they know that there would be no real way for you to get it back from them. What are you going to do, call your bank or credit card company and complain that a prostitute you paid for online didn't show up and provide the illegal services you paid for? While it might be legal in Tijuana, it's still not legal here in the US. As for a crime, that could be considered "human trafficking", since you are requiring them to cross a international border. Which is a waaayyy worse crime to be charged for, than picking up some random prostitute. In other words, it's more trouble than it's worth.The actual laws is what are interesting in such a hypothetical situation. There is no federal law regarding prostitution, as far as I am aware, beyond underage prostitution and human trafficking. If the individual is an adult, then none of the federal laws concerning underage individuals apply. And if the individual is a consenting adult that has not been deceived or forced, then human trafficking laws should not apply.

So what it really comes down to is a question of which laws apply in such a situation. Prostitution is legal in Mexico, but illegal in most states and local jurisdictions, so which law is applicable. For example, if I hire a prostitute in Mexico, while I am physically there, and engage in the act while there, I am breaking no law. If I am to physically go there, and hire them, but bring them to the USA, and have a good time here, would it be considered breaking any laws if I hired them in a jurisdiction in which it is legal? So then, that is what I was interested in exploring: which laws are applicable when hiring someone for a service that is legal in their jurisdiction, but illegal in yours due to state and local laws, and how would local or state officials ever prove that you hired them while in their local or state jurisdictions without violating your civil liberties?

FanService
02-13-19, 00:40
You are correct, prostitution is not a federal crime. That's actually up to the individual states themselves, and it's currently only legal in Nevada and that's only at registered brothels. Street prostitution is still illegal even in Nevada. Prostitution is also not legal in all of Mexico. Just like the US, the Mexican federal laws allows the individual Mexican stats to make that decision, and it's only legal in about half of the Mexican states. Tijuana being one of the places where it is legal in Mexico. Although it's technically only suppose to be legal in the Zona Norte part of Tijuana, but that doesn't get enforced to much, unless they really want to get you for something. Unless a minor (under 18) is involved, there's also no US law that prevents a US citizen from engaging in legal prostitution in another country. Considering how many countries that have legal prostitution laws (like in most Europeon countries) it would be a HUGE mess for the US to even police it's citizen's from doing that.

It really comes down to how bad ICE, or what ever law agency, wants to go after you if you want to bring it into the US. If a Mexican national comes across the border to have paid sex with you, that can be considered human trafficking. She can say she's doing it out of her own free will all she wants, but you don't know that. For all you know she could be working for a pimp, and has a arrest record that you don't know about. If they can prove that she was pimped, then you're screwed, and not in the way you want to be. If you go across the border, met her in Tijuana, pay her in Tijuana, and then bring her across the border, that is still trafficking. It's just like drugs. If you live in a state where weed is still illegal, then cross into a state where it is legal to buy it, and bring it back to your state. You can still get arrested for possession in your state, even though you bought it legally across the state border. Unless the girl you hire is on watch ICE list, which she might be if she comes across the border a lot. I would say your chances of getting in trouble is more then likely low, but the risk is will be there. It's more risky for you to bring her across the border, than it is for you to just go across the border yourself and hook up over there.

If they have a passport, I don't see how much more difficult it would be for them to cross the border than for an American. I know Mexicans that cross the border on a weekly basis. I did mention that they would have to charge a premium for travel expenses and their time, but if you hire them for a certain amount of time at tijuana prices, it might be worth it if you hire them to spend a certain amount of time with you.

The actual laws is what are interesting in such a hypothetical situation. There is no federal law regarding prostitution, as far as I am aware, beyond underage prostitution and human trafficking. If the individual is an adult, then none of the federal laws concerning underage individuals apply. And if the individual is a consenting adult that has not been deceived or forced, then human trafficking laws should not apply.

So what it really comes down to is a question of which laws apply in such a situation. Prostitution is legal in Mexico, but illegal in most states and local jurisdictions, so which law is applicable. For example, if I hire a prostitute in Mexico, while I am physically there, and engage in the act while there, I am breaking no law. If I am to physically go there, and hire them, but bring them to the USA, and have a good time here, would it be considered breaking any laws if I hired them in a jurisdiction in which it is legal? So then, that is what I was interested in exploring: which laws are applicable when hiring someone for a service that is legal in their jurisdiction, but illegal in yours due to state and local laws, and how would local or state officials ever prove that you hired them while in their local or state jurisdictions without violating your civil liberties?

SWalkerRanger
02-13-19, 12:50
You are correct, prostitution is not a federal crime. That's actually up to the individual states themselves, and it's currently only legal in Nevada and that's only at registered brothels. Street prostitution is still illegal even in Nevada. Prostitution is also not legal in all of Mexico. Just like the US, the Mexican federal laws allows the individual Mexican stats to make that decision, and it's only legal in about half of the Mexican states. Tijuana being one of the places where it is legal in Mexico. Although it's technically only suppose to be legal in the Zona Norte part of Tijuana, but that doesn't get enforced to much, unless they really want to get you for something. Unless a minor (under 18) is involved, there's also no US law that prevents a US citizen from engaging in legal prostitution in another country. Considering how many countries that have legal prostitution laws (like in most Europeon countries) it would be a HUGE mess for the US to even police it's citizen's from doing that.

It really comes down to how bad ICE, or what ever law agency, wants to go after you if you want to bring it into the US. If a Mexican national comes across the border to have paid sex with you, that can be considered human trafficking. She can say she's doing it out of her own free will all she wants, but you don't know that. For all you know she could be working for a pimp, and has a arrest record that you don't know about. If they can prove that she was pimped, then you're screwed, and not in the way you want to be. If you go across the border, met her in Tijuana, pay her in Tijuana, and then bring her across the border, that is still trafficking. It's just like drugs. If you live in a state where weed is still illegal, then cross into a state where it is legal to buy it, and bring it back to your state. You can still get arrested for possession in your state, even though you bought it legally across the state border. Unless the girl you hire is on watch ICE list, which she might be if she comes across the border a lot. I would say your chances of getting in trouble is more then likely low, but the risk is will be there. It's more risky for you to bring her across the border, than it is for you to just go across the border yourself and hook up over there.It was an interesting hypothetical, but ultimately I do agree with you on it being better to just cross the border and have fun down in Mexico, or any other country in which it is legal. It might be bothersome to waste time crossing the border, but might as well make it a mini vacation to minimize the inconvenience of crossing the border, right?

FanService
02-14-19, 23:55
It kinda amuses me [Deleted by Admin]

Do you know what amuses me? That you think this is a forum for you to review what other guys post, that amuses me.

A2

BillyBob84
07-17-19, 15:18
Actually spotted a couple SW on Florida today that weren't half bad. I didn't partake but spotted 1 BSW about 5'7" fairly cute in a dress making her way up and down in the heat near Diamond Inn and a very cute tiny spinner, tatted up, couldn't tell if Latina or black maybe a mix walking into the Diamond Inn. May have to try and spot them again and see what's up. Rare to see cuties like that in that area LOL.

HelloPanda
07-26-19, 15:54
Just drove by Gst. In this morning around 5:45, and I spotted tall gorgeous looking WSW.

Talked her and she asked for. 8 for a car-date. Because she was tall girl I didn't think we could try multiple positions in my car so I asked her if she knew any motel around the area, but she said no. I wasn't familiar with the area so I didn't have any idea if where was any motels around. Does anybody know where I can find any motel offering cheap hourly rate in the area?

I prefer to drive away from the G st. To have less tension by LE if possible.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

HelloPanda.

VergudoForHer
07-28-19, 15:49
Try the sunshine motel on H st and Spruce st.

HelloPanda
07-29-19, 22:28
Try the sunshine motel on H st and Spruce st.Thank you VergudoForHer!! I will check the place up.

Best regards, HelloPanda.

BDupree
09-16-19, 21:54
I see what looks like SW's on Lincoln by 6th 24/7 these just tweekers or a spot? I'm new here.

Johnny Sokko
09-17-19, 13:02
I see what looks like SW's on Lincoln by 6th 24/7 these just tweekers or a spot? I'm new here.I would use caution in Corona. I'm sure they are tweekers. Or set up. Who knows.

BDupree
09-17-19, 17:59
I would use caution in Corona. I'm sure they are tweekers. Or set up. Who knows.Thanks man. Any suggestion on where to go instead close by?

LaidBack59
09-18-19, 09:00
Thanks man. Any suggestion on where to go instead close by?There are 2 or 3 girls who hang out on 6th going east from Lincoln. These girls are locals.

There are sometimes some out-of-towners working out of the Welcome Inn on 6th. There was a very cute girl working this AM. Said she was in from Vegas.

You could also check the 7-11 on 6th and Grand -- sometimes some action around there.

TlcLives
09-18-19, 11:14
There are 2 or 3 girls who hang out on 6th going east from Lincoln. These girls are locals.

There are sometimes some out-of-towners working out of the Welcome Inn on 6th. There was a very cute girl working this AM. Said she was in from Vegas.

You could also check the 7-11 on 6th and Grand -- sometimes some action around there.Yeah I always see SW's right around 6th / Lincoln. A few HX girls also work out of the motels right across the freeway. Alexis is one of them. I saw her walking the other day.

FlyWhyteGuy007
09-24-19, 06:38
Actually spotted a couple SW on Florida today that weren't half bad. I didn't partake but spotted 1 BSW about 5'7" fairly cute in a dress making her way up and down in the heat near Diamond Inn and a very cute tiny spinner, tatted up, couldn't tell if Latina or black maybe a mix walking into the Diamond Inn. May have to try and spot them again and see what's up. Rare to see cuties like that in that area LOL.I messed with a hoe named Jaz that lived around there.

Hemet use to have more hoes from SD who would come there thinking nobody knew they was doing hoe shit.

Hemet ain't like what it use to be but you may see a few during the day but none at night and no way I'm going from LA to Hemet during the day in all that traffic.

Member #6190
11-23-20, 08:46
Spruce and w6th, nG is a mongers buffet.

Last night, 6. 30 -7. 30.

5, 6, 7 WSW, BSW, LSW thick thin tall short all hot eye candy.

Just go to spruce and pick one up.

I picked a teeny tiny BSW spinner named Brittany and she rode me so fgood. . she was so tight and so light, perfect for a bed like car fuck in the back of my suv.

Seeing the streetlight shine on her body and her tight little titties as she rocked me was too fucking hot.

6 these gals are affordable af and worth the drive.

SaltyDog
11-23-20, 11:45
Yeah I always see SW's right around 6th / Lincoln. A few HX girls also work out of the motels right across the freeway. Alexis is one of them. I saw her walking the other day.You seen Alexis walking? She needs to do some jogging and loose that fat ass. You obviously were driving and kept going. I would have too.

FlyPunter
11-28-20, 00:05
Spruce and w6th, nG is a mongers buffet.

Last night, 6. 30 -7. 30.

5, 6, 7 WSW, BSW, LSW thick thin tall short all hot eye candy.

Just go to spruce and pick one up.

I picked a teeny tiny BSW spinner named Brittany and she rode me so fgood. . she was so tight and so light, perfect for a bed like car fuck in the back of my suv.

Seeing the streetlight shine on her body and her tight little titties as she rocked me was too fucking hot.

6 these gals are affordable af and worth the drive.Did you happen to get her digits? I've been looking for a nice ebony spinner. I'm in LA but had an ATF that worked out of San Bernardino but she seemingly stopped working. If you have info I can offer some information in return.

Spackle1899
11-30-20, 12:14
You seen Alexis walking? She needs to do some jogging and loose that fat ass. You obviously were driving and kept going. I would have too.Yes I saw her walking to the Farmer Boys where she would park her car. Is she fat now? She looked OK the last time I saw her.

SaltyDog
11-30-20, 19:45
Yes I saw her walking to the Farmer Boys where she would park her car. Is she fat now? She looked OK the last time I saw her.Farmer Boys? They got some big ass cheeseburgers there. I bet she can eat two! Her last location I've never seen a Farmer Boys.

LaidBack59
12-01-20, 00:37
Farmer Boys? They got some big ass cheeseburgers there. I bet she can eat two! Her last location I've never seen a Farmer Boys.She needs to get back to walking 6th street and work off some of those cheese burgers -- yes, she has put on quite a few pounds since her skin and bones tweaker days. Look at her current HX photos.

Spackle1899
12-04-20, 17:00
Farmer Boys? They got some big ass cheeseburgers there. I bet she can eat two! Her last location I've never seen a Farmer Boys.I saw her at the Best Western off Lincoln. Farmer Boys is right down the street.

Member #6190
12-05-20, 08:25
I got digits but threw away before I got home because evidence is evidence but she has a room in rialto and said she likes to work out of her room better than the streets. There was another teeny tiny afro spinner with a thin white cutoff t shirt on and cutoff blue jeans that I want to go back and find and plant a seed inside of.

Did you happen to get her digits? I've been looking for a nice ebony spinner. I'm in LA but had an ATF that worked out of San Bernardino but she seemingly stopped working. If you have info I can offer some information in return.

CesarMagisCar
12-08-20, 21:07
Two days in a row now.

I been watching and yesterday there was about 6 SW. About 5 BSW and 1 WSW.

Was dead for awhile but it's been busy the last two days. Just a heads up.

But also. There was a WSW. Nice size breast and gray tank top. Very good looking.

Tried to get her but she would not go to the window. Any body know her?

Dark brown hairs and busty.

Bubinga
03-15-21, 23:02
Saw Champaign, light BSW, 20 something really cute body. Ton of rules with this one and continues to hustle up for more money after the deal. Not worth it, IMHO.

Bus Nut
05-13-21, 20:17
I messed with a hoe named Jaz that lived around there.

Hemet use to have more hoes from SD who would come there thinking nobody knew they was doing hoe shit.

Hemet ain't like what it use to be but you may see a few during the day but none at night and no way I'm going from LA to Hemet during the day in all that traffic.I get up there every couple of weeks. Mostly heavier older ladies.

A couple of weeks ago there was a beautiful Latina, though. I have to admit being tempted!

Also, surprisingly on the other side of the 215 from UCR, there was a really decent BSW with a huge rack. Was running late, though, so could not even consider her.

MgTown
05-17-21, 10:09
Hello my dudes, so I am a one or two girl kind of a guy but recently my girls went missing or retired from the game, so I decided to try out SW, now I used to work in Norms off Indian hill and the 10 and they used to come like crazy back when it first opened, and decided to give it a try, well from Indian hill to holt going down I spotted a few but short BSW don't know the name but I signaled her over and asked her is she wanted to ride and she was down for a ride and she said yes, she was out her mind on something but was cheap $ for everything but kept on up selling for a lot of stuff, been going there again to see if there is more to see but I only keep seeing her, I'll try again next weekend, she game me her number but she was so out of her mind she didn't finish it completely, you can't miss her if you go up and down the street, pm if more info or if you want to share a spot, like I said this is a first for me I'm more of an escort kind of guy but maybe I'll branch into massage next not sure yet.

White Ghetto
06-21-21, 05:20
Anybody seen the WSW at the beginning 10 seconds of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIuyEmx0S0c.

Or the WSW at 2:50 in this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N6ZSKJc9L4.

DAMN they're looking sexy as fuck!!

RichNHood
02-16-22, 02:25
Anyone know of 24/7 or very late night hourly motels in the IE? I don't like dating in my car and my go to one (fairway motel) stops booking hourly rooms late at night.

LngTimeMongr
06-03-22, 14:43
Anyone know any tracks in riverside?

Krwlnzj
06-21-22, 23:18
Anyone know where to find decent priced SW local to Moval?

FlyPunter
06-22-22, 12:52
I don't make it out to IE very often and when I do it is usually during the day hours. Not being familiar with the area on G seems sketchy. Decided to take a drive this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the number of hot ebony spinners on the job in the dark hours. I talked to a few and BBBJ is def on the table with the right talk and price. Be easy going, beat around the Bush to make her feel comfortable and then ask for what you want. Not always success but it beats the standard lines.

Fig is closer but I don't see the hot ebonies out much anymore. I only deal in high performance, lightweight spinners and wonder if there are more out in IE than in LA. Maybe its all the fast food in LA but I am seeing more and more fatties in LA every time I venture out.

LngTimeMongr
06-22-22, 13:51
Do any of thr girls set up in motels in riverside?

cheapguy
06-28-22, 00:13
Anyone know of 24/7 or very late night hourly motels in the IE? I don't like dating in my car and my go to one (fairway motel) stops booking hourly rooms late at night.The Lido in Colton has an hourly rate. It is NOT the Ritz. I hve used it a few times in the past.

TeddyNHemet
08-02-22, 14:05
Any fun ladies in Hemet that anyone is aware of.

LngTimeMongr
08-30-22, 05:29
I don't make it out to IE very often and when I do it is usually during the day hours. Not being familiar with the area on G seems sketchy. Decided to take a drive this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the number of hot ebony spinners on the job in the dark hours. I talked to a few and BBBJ is def on the table with the right talk and price. Be easy going, beat around the Bush to make her feel comfortable and then ask for what you want. Not always success but it beats the standard lines.

Fig is closer but I don't see the hot ebonies out much anymore. I only deal in high performance, lightweight spinners and wonder if there are more out in IE than in LA. Maybe its all the fast food in LA but I am seeing more and more fatties in LA every time I venture out.Whats the unfo.

RichNHood
11-01-22, 02:24
Anyone know any tracks in riverside?I haven't seen one in at least 4+ years (but I don't check often) but along university Ave from about McDonalds to about food4 less I would sometimes spot a SW out and about. I never played because I work too close to the area so a coworker can spot me trying to pick one up plus Riverside PD don't play.

RomDawg
02-22-23, 03:11
I've been told by a few different escorts that my number has been flagged on some kind of forum, they won't tell me where. I never use my real number to text them, I use a google number. Anyone else have this issue or know where they review clients?

Emv La
03-10-23, 20:08
I've been told by a few different escorts that my number has been flagged on some kind of forum, they won't tell me where. I never use my real number to text them, I use a google number. Anyone else have this issue or know where they review clients?But I've had a similar thing happen where she showed me reviews I had. All from the same crazy chick I didn't see but I've had 3? Escorts now from PD mention that so definently something to look into more.

BillRose
03-19-23, 03:19
I haven't seen one in at least 4+ years (but I don't check often) but along university Ave from about McDonalds to about food4 less I would sometimes spot a SW out and about. I never played because I work too close to the area so a coworker can spot me trying to pick one up plus Riverside PD don't play.Back a few years ago when I was around the area I went up and down Holt and had luck picked up a couple. Wondering I'd it's still bearing fruit?

Rickers
03-19-23, 08:36
Back a few years ago when I was around the area I went up and down Holt and had luck picked up a couple. Wondering I'd it's still bearing fruit?Check on Holt track action in the Pomona forum and there is plenty of action almost every night. Happy hunting.

VanillaMilk
04-24-23, 20:51
Any fun ladies in Hemet that anyone is aware of.Any luck in the area?

Member #6571
05-28-23, 20:51
Went down holt a few months ago, just to see what talent was available. I hadn't been in a while. And it was packed to the brim, but unfortunately it looked like there was a meth / heroine convention in town. Zombies EVERYWHERE! I hightailed it out there!

Check on Holt track action in the Pomona forum and there is plenty of action almost every night. Happy hunting.

HanGeek
08-25-23, 11:18
Went down Holt late last night and wow have things changed since I last went down holt. I was used to seeing the SW's in tight dresses and heels but last night they were nearly naked.

The ladies out there for the most part were slim and barely wearing anything. One Latina probably about 5'7 in what can only be described as a red strap dress, tits completely visible, matching red g-string and amazing legs. I would definitely give her a 7/8.

Lots of BSW all petite also barely wearing anything. G-strings, mesh dresses, tits clearly visible as well. Some were walking in the middle of holt. I was throbbing and just grabbing myself. 2 girls looked and saw and said looks like I could use some help.

Didn't have roses so no date for me but just wow.

ClimbingUp
08-28-23, 00:13
Went down Holt late last night and wow have things changed since I last went down holt. I was used to seeing the SW's in tight dresses and heels but last night they were nearly naked.

The ladies out there for the most part were slim and barely wearing anything. One Latina probably about 5'7 in what can only be described as a red strap dress, tits completely visible, matching red g-string and amazing legs. I would definitely give her a 7/8.

Lots of BSW all petite also barely wearing anything. G-strings, mesh dresses, tits clearly visible as well. Some were walking in the middle of holt. I was throbbing and just grabbing myself. 2 girls looked and saw and said looks like I could use some help.

Didn't have roses so no date for me but just wow.I posted this on the Pomona SW page but I'll link it here too. These are a couple youtubers that I found with recent videos from holt area. Looks like the same of what you describe.

https://www.youtube.com/@dashcamcitytours/videos

https://www.youtube.com/@literallydrivingx/videos

Ticl90
09-22-23, 14:12
Recently Saw this lady on a YouTube Video, does anyone have info on her? I've been rounding around this area, but no luck. Hopefully I can spot her soon.

Jc3005
09-24-23, 11:27
Recently Saw this lady on a YouTube Video, does anyone have info on her? I've been rounding around this area, but no luck. Hopefully I can spot her soon.Yeah she's a cutie hopefully she's still around the area.

BoatsManCg51
09-25-23, 20:23
Recently Saw this lady on a YouTube Video, does anyone have info on her? I've been rounding around this area, but no luck. Hopefully I can spot her soon.I saw here a couple weeks ago. She is legit. Nice tight kitty.

Ace McNasty
09-27-23, 10:03
Recently Saw this lady on a YouTube Video, does anyone have info on her? I've been rounding around this area, but no luck. Hopefully I can spot her soon.I actually know who she is and subscribed to her SM. That's the good news. Bad news is that I follow thousands of pretty putas on SM and there is no way I can find her account, unless she went on my Stories and LiveFeed on top. But yeah, this brunette is banging! If I pass by her, you can bet I be making an illegalUturn and see if she has a room nearby. A chick this pretty is better fucked inside a motel instead of backseat of your Prius.

On some days, Holt actually rivals Fig when it comes to the meat selection. It's a sad commentary on my life when I click on a random link like your YouTube video and I am actually very familiar with where the video was taken. I even know exactly what hotel that is with thee maroon colored front doors behind the smiling hottie flashing the peace sign LOL.

Don't you just love girls with glow in the dark stripper heels at night? Makes them easier to pick up. And damn check out the ebony with the thong bikini. That is one perfect banging body!

Cornitos
09-27-23, 11:11
I actually know who she is and subscribed to her SM. That's the good news. Bad news is that I follow thousands of pretty putas on SM and there is no way I can find her account, unless she went on my Stories and LiveFeed on top. But yeah, this brunette is banging! If I pass by her, you can bet I be making an illegalUturn and see if she has a room nearby. A chick this pretty is better fucked inside a motel instead of backseat of your Prius.

On some days, Holt actually rivals Fig when it comes to the meat selection. It's a sad commentary on my life when I click on a random link like your YouTube video and I am actually very familiar with where the video was taken. I even know exactly what hotel that is with thee maroon colored front doors behind the smiling hottie flashing the peace sign LOL.

Don't you just love girls with glow in the dark stripper heels at night? Makes them easier to pick up. And damn check out the ebony with the thong bikini. That is one perfect banging body!Ace I am proud of you! I am to old for the game now. Had over 50 years on various continents. I didn't get cheated. Truly miss the Termas in Brazil where a fellow could go 5 times a night with a different hottie. Now I live vicariously through you my man. Keep laying pipe and happy trails.

Member #6571
09-27-23, 19:50
I actually know who she is and subscribed to her SM. That's the good news. Bad news is that I follow thousands of pretty putas on SM and there is no way I can find her account, unless she went on my Stories and LiveFeed on top. But yeah, this brunette is banging! If I pass by her, you can bet I be making an illegalUturn and see if she has a room nearby. A chick this pretty is better fucked inside a motel instead of backseat of your Prius.

Don't you just love girls with glow in the dark stripper heels at night? Makes them easier to pick up. And damn check out the ebony with the thong bikini. That is one perfect banging body!Good for you Ace! I'm still stuck day-dreaming of my back page ATF days.

Ace (or anyone) got a good nympho girl to trade?

I prefer girls who love fucking as much as us fellas, you know, the ones that fuck back! I had a regular like that back in the back-page days, who'd attack me as soon as I came through the door. Happy to see me as much as I was her. I'd pin her to the wall (she was a tiny thing), no clock, no fuss, just straight, sweaty fucking! But alas! She moved back to the east coast and retired from the game. I'm sure we all have stories like that to go around the table. But ATF's are hard to come by these days. I have a few in my harem that I'm willing to trade.

Cheers!

Ticl90
09-28-23, 08:23
Dude, if you can make an effort to find her I've been cruising since I find the video and haven't find her yet, do you know what times she clocks in? I cruise late at night between 1 30 and 2 00 am, maybe she works earlier.

If you find her, please dm me her SM. I'd highly Appreciate it.

RickSanchez01
09-28-23, 14:53

Don't you just love girls with glow in the dark stripper heels at night? Makes them easier to pick up. And damn check out the ebony with the thong bikini. That is one perfect banging body!I've seen the latina. She's pretty nice. I believe quoted 1. 5. Had a room and was decent. Didn't have an attitude which is always a plus. Haven't repeated since.

SBlender55
10-04-23, 23:42
Recently Saw this lady on a YouTube Video, does anyone have info on her? I've been rounding around this area, but no luck. Hopefully I can spot her soon.I think I saw her today when I drove by at 3:30 pm, or someone that looks almost exactly like her, dressed in fishnet and thongs. Someone just dropped her off, I was on my way home so I didn't partake, she was fine though.

Ticl90
10-05-23, 18:51
I think I saw her today when I drove by at 3:30 pm, or someone that looks almost exactly like her, dressed in fishnet and thongs. Someone just dropped her off, I was on my way home so I didn't partake, she was fine though.I hope I can catch her soon, been cruise for the last few days but maybe I'm too late or too early, 3:30 is kinda late for me but ill cruise around that time soon ill keep everyone updated.

Ticl90
10-10-23, 16:13
Has anyone had any experiences with this girl, BSW she gave me her presentation card, I was about to pick her up but LEO was driving by, so I drove away when I came back she was gone. Hit me up if you want her info, I have her card LOL.

RichNHood
10-12-23, 18:34
Never picked up a SW on Holt but they seem a little more high class than the ones in San Bernardino. Whats their typical rates? Do they often offer BBBJ?

ParatRoopa
10-15-23, 13:22
Never picked up a SW on Holt but they seem a little more high class than the ones in San Bernardino. Whats their typical rates? Do they often offer BBBJ?Holt is super busy again so if you've ever been curious now's the time. Girls usually start at $100 the pretty white ones will start at $120-160. Most will take $60 some are firm at $80. I've not found a BBBJ, but I'm not really looking to be honest. You're more likely to get that if you drive west of San Antonio, there's a few girls all the way to Garey. They're the less "fancy" girls who might.

ParatRoopa
10-15-23, 13:28
Never picked up a SW on Holt but they seem a little more high class than the ones in San Bernardino. Whats their typical rates? Do they often offer BBBJ?Holt is super busy again so if you've ever been curious now's the time. Girls usually start at $100 the pretty white ones will start at $120-160. Most will take $60 some are firm at $80. I've not found a BBBJ, but I'm not really looking to be honest. You're more likely to get that if you drive west of San Antonio, there's a few girls all the way to Garey. They're the less "fancy" girls who might.

PhoKingAwesome
10-15-23, 20:02
Recently Saw this lady on a YouTube Video, does anyone have info on her? I've been rounding around this area, but no luck. Hopefully I can spot her soon.She's normally by the Viet market. She has a friend that looks just as good as her. Sadly the only questionable smelling fish I was able to enjoy that even was the catfish from the market.

Don Climax
10-20-23, 17:06
Isn't this the pretty girl from the YouTube video? The one that we all wanted to know more about? Imagine her face pic bearing a smile. I think it's her, no?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Pomona/Prettysophiee2

SteveStone123
10-21-23, 11:14
I've seen the latina. She's pretty nice. I believe quoted 1. 5. Had a room and was decent. Didn't have an attitude which is always a plus. Haven't repeated since.SM refers to social media platforms.

SaltyDog
12-16-23, 20:07
Towards Polk on the North side of the street has some cuties. There's a Kabib restaurant where they walk past all day. Don't know what's it's like at night but you got to be a brave man to pick one of them up in all that traffic but guys are. Lots of homeless in the area too.

SaltyDog
12-18-23, 17:18
Towards Polk on the North side of the street has some cuties. There's a Kabib restaurant where they walk past all day. Don't know what's it's like at night but you got to be a brave man to pick one of them up in all that traffic but guys are. Lots of homeless in the area too.This one walking in front of the Harbor Freight. Looks ruff but from behind not too bad LOL.

Mondo72
12-19-23, 01:54
This one walking in front of the Harbor Freight. Looks ruff but from behind not too bad LOL.Is this place you're referring to off the 60 Fwy? Exit La Sierra?

TIA.

SaltyDog
12-19-23, 16:53
Is this place you're referring to off the 60 Fwy? Exit La Sierra?

TIA.Off the 91 at La Sierra. As soon as you turn onto Magnolia you'll start seeing some motels. At the stoplight from the Taco Bell towards Polk. I'm talking about the left side of the street. It's pretty obvious me. I've seen guys pick up women behind the Taco Bell too. I'm working at a site there so ask what it looks like at night. I forgot. There's two Latinas I e seen camping out in front of Cardenas Supermarket too.

SaltyDog
12-19-23, 18:35

TIA.Behind the nail salon there were 2 young cuties. Interesting area for sure.

Ace McNasty
12-20-23, 11:58

TIA.It's that section of Magnolia Ave just across from the large Kaiser hospital complex. All these years I have never seen any SW strolling over there, who knew? Reason I am familiar with this area is because that stretch has 5 or 6 cheap roach motels often used as incall. The most popular is the Riv Inn Suites by Polk Ave. NGL, I have banged at least 2 dozen Hx girls in that hotel.

Just earlier this month I banged this skinny Latina I found off LC or STG ads, can't remember now, goes by Melissa. The room is a pig sty! No surprise, she was rooming with another skinny light skin ebony, and I love this part about getting surprised. Like a free preview of other available fresh meat. So this other girl had to run errands and left for my hour date. Melissa took a 5 minute hot shower while I waited in the messy room, see pics below.

She got out soaking wet, then sprayed some perfume all over her tiny body. Damn she smelled so sweet. I love it when they are sexy like this, prob not the same experience you get in these assembly line AMP's. Anyway, banged her twice in the hour and I was totally drained. The other girl came back and she let her in and I started talking to both of them, and I told the light skin I wanted to taste her tomorrow. I was getting ready to go back the next day when one of my regulars who left Hx called, and she needed some quick cash and wanted a date. I never say No to my regulars, or they won't be my regulars no more. So I never hooked up with the other hot girl, she was totally my type! By the following day they were gone, and I tried texting her again but the TextNow number was no longer in service.

Next time I pass through this area I will keep my eyes peeled for some SW and maybe Snap some pics LOL.

HoDough
12-20-23, 18:04
This one walking in front of the Harbor Freight. Looks ruff but from behind not too bad LOL.So, this is in Riverside? I don't know about this girl, though. She could be just a regular woman walking home from her day job. Imagine walking home from your job and then your picture gets posted on a SW website. LOL.

SaltyDog
12-20-23, 20:30
So, this is in Riverside? I don't know about this girl, though. She could be just a regular woman walking home from her day job. Imagine walking home from your job and then your picture gets posted on a SW website. LOL.She's camped out under a palm tree with her other friends. Where do this gals get money to smoke that shit on aluminum foil?

HelloPanda
12-29-23, 00:13
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for WSW named Susie. I saw her off Gst in SanBernardino last month.

I lost her contact# because I lost my phone and I have not backed my phone up.

If anybody happens to have her contact# and you don't mind sharing it with me please PM me.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Safe mongering.

HP.

JCSlater
02-13-24, 14:23
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for WSW named Susie. I saw her off Gst in SanBernardino last month.

I lost her contact# because I lost my phone and I have not backed my phone up.

If anybody happens to have her contact# and you don't mind sharing it with me please PM me.

I thank you in advance for your time..G st. Has been lacking lately! Swung by Saturday night, maybe saw 2 BSW. Seems like Pomona has been where they're all going I find them there all hours of the day.

LabWalker
02-28-24, 14:57
I'm normally a massage parlor monger. But last night 2/27/24 for funny ha ha's I drove along Holt Ave from Grove to Town. Nothing happening in Ontario but between Indian Hill and Town it was quite the sight. A veritable meat market of choices and offerings. How they do it and how you guys get it, all out in the open, without the cops involved just amazes me. Got to love the American entrepreneurial spirit. Happy hunting all.