PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dlister426
08-13-15, 07:52
As many AMPs that are in the IE, I can't believe no one has reported on this forum yet. I'm from the midwest and only get out here once a year. I always have a great time checking out new places. I will be coming back in November, so if any one has info on any new ones that have popped up, I'd appreciate it. I heard that Sun on Foothill Blvd. Got shut down awhile back. Does anyone know if they've reopened?

Dennis
08-16-15, 21:15
As many AMPs that are in the IE, I can't believe no one has reported on this forum yet. I'm from the midwest and only get out here once a year. I always have a great time checking out new places. I will be coming back in November, so if any one has info on any new ones that have popped up, I'd appreciate it. I heard that Sun on Foothill Blvd. Got shut down awhile back. Does anyone know if they've reopened?To answer your last question, they are closed for good.

BillyBob84
08-16-15, 22:52
As many AMPs that are in the IE, I can't believe no one has reported on this forum yet. I'm from the midwest and only get out here once a year. I always have a great time checking out new places. I will be coming back in November, so if any one has info on any new ones that have popped up, I'd appreciate it. I heard that Sun on Foothill Blvd. Got shut down awhile back. Does anyone know if they've reopened?

To answer your last question, they are closed for good.Yeah damn shame on that. I think this forum got resurected recently. Because there are separate forums for Riverside and San Bernardo counties that well, make up the IE. Click on California and then scroll down a bit, you'll see Riverside and San Bos Threads. Not sure if they can both be merged here (which would be simpler IMHO) or if this one should just be locked in favor of the other two that have a lot of info and posts already. Up do the mods of course.

Hornyag
08-18-15, 03:18
Saw that Jackie and Diane are now gone, new management. Has anyone visited the new place?

Rim Job
08-18-15, 15:41
Saw that Jackie and Diane are now gone, new management. Has anyone visited the new place?What? Who's running the place now?

Jackie was my cheap alternative ATF at the place.

Hornyag
08-18-15, 20:22
What? Who's running the place now?

Jackie was my cheap alternative ATF at the place.I don't know but here is there new ad:

http://www.theeroticarchive.com/01archives/15/tgvBKz4Sv2/

I called and no Jackie and no Diane, lady said new owner took over 1 month ago.

SaltyDog
08-19-15, 11:23
Yeah damn shame on that. I think this forum got resurected recently. Because there are separate forums for Riverside and San Bernardo counties that well, make up the IE. Click on California and then scroll down a bit, you'll see Riverside and San Bos Threads. Not sure if they can both be merged here (which would be simpler IMHO) or if this one should just be locked in favor of the other two that have a lot of info and posts already. Up do the mods of course.I dint see why not. After all the good places got shut down in Riverside recently and I mean all of them I can understand why that forum is so quite But what happened in Rancho Cucamonga caught me by surprised.

Riverside sucks and I would recommend that tourist to go to San Bernardino! ! ! : the.

Feature55
08-19-15, 18:42
Went once, was told all girls busy come back in an hour. Came back a week later and saw Amanda (latina). Very poor performance. Will not repeat. Probably will not go back.

I don't know but here is there new ad:

http://www.theeroticarchive.com/01archives/15/tgvBKz4Sv2/

I called and no Jackie and no Diane, lady said new owner took over 1 month ago.

ChickChasin
08-20-15, 16:34
I'm looking for a place in the area too. Might have to look in other forums.

Cappy73
08-23-15, 23:44
Woman at the front was an unattractive 50+ Asian woman. Same woman that gave the massage.

2/5 Body Massage.

3/5 Foot Massage.

$35/ hour combo massage + $7 tip (20%.

No extras, didn't even get close to any place of interest.

Unless your looking for a $25 foot massage, avoid this place.

Qeast
09-13-15, 18:42
Saw that Jackie and Diane are now gone, new management. Has anyone visited the new place?I see this note that ownership & management at Elite has changed. Does anyone know what the new pricing structure is? Any info on the quality of RAs?

Thanks in advance*.

FiveFive6
10-22-15, 13:04
Went for a quick massage, Found about 3 to 4 parlors within walking distance from each other so I picked the one most out of sight on Winchester right off the 15 near the jack in the box. I don't really want to say the name of the pace I feel its bad karma or something idk. So anyways went in for 30 min. 4 good massage lots of talking at first figuring me out I suppose, flip comes real light touching then throws my hand on her pretty firm ass, start roaming and find amazing doubles so nice, real good HJ, hot towel clean up. Not sure if FS or anything else is on the menu didn't ask. She never even mentioned tip thought that was cool gave extra. 4 anyways. Not sure if I TOFTT but it was worth it seniors pm for details. Thanks.

BillyBob84
10-22-15, 22:30
Went for a quick massage, Found about 3 to 4 parlors within walking distance from each other so I picked the one most out of sight on Winchester right off the 15 near the jack in the box. I don't really want to say the name of the pace I feel its bad karma or something idk. So anyways went in for 30 min. 4 good massage lots of talking at first figuring me out I suppose, flip comes real light touching then throws my hand on her pretty firm ass, start roaming and find amazing doubles so nice, real good HJ, hot towel clean up. Not sure if FS or anything else is on the menu didn't ask. She never even mentioned tip thought that was cool gave extra. 4 anyways. Not sure if I TOFTT but it was worth it seniors pm for details. Thanks.Go west of the 15 next time. 2 pretty close to eachother you get FS.

FiveFive6
10-26-15, 13:45
Ramona Expressway and North Perris Blvd. Do not remember the parlors name but it is right across the street from the McDonalds. Went in for a 30 min. 4 massage was not so good, asked for table shower but she didn't seem to understand what I was saying idk if she was just acting dumb, whatever on the flip brief teasing then point at mini me shook yes, she asked for. 4 went. 3 so went with HJ much better than the massage I did not roam she was to far away maybe on purpose. I did not ask if anything else was on menu and I did not get her name either sorry, when I asked for her name she either was playing dumb or really just did not understand. Only reason I would repeat is if I was out of options. Seniors that want details PM. Thanks.

FiveFive6
11-01-15, 12:02
On Alessandro Blvd and Fredrick St. Just past the Toms Burgers. Did the whole hour for. 5 but it felt like a 30 min massage would have been a great massage but it was just way too short. Didn't call her on it wasn't feeling an argument. I also really wanted to try that vichy shower thing but I just didn't. She had a pink dress on not horrible looking but when it came off different story looked pregnant wish I hadn't seen it. Well did the HJ and she even did a little butt play but it must have been an off day because I was just not into it. OK finish, gave her a. 4 tip and left. Maybe a repeat when I'm really in the mood. Seniors PM for detail.

FiveFive6
11-07-15, 15:25
Worst AMP experience ever mostly my fault like usual. Walked in asked for the full hour was. 7 a little pricey but I was hoping for a above than average experience. Good massage lots of oil light teasing, how I like it, then I'm like shit the other girl walks in and starts doing a 4 hand without me asking, I'm thinking its going to be free, but as we all know nothing in life is free. She asked me if I want 4 hand I say no didn't bring enough cash so she walks out. Massage ends and I'm like WTF, no extra, she says 30 more minutes. 5 dam that's a lot of money small head is overpowering me so I say yes pay with card. The 30 minutes end nothing, as she is walking out I point at the tent and she says sorry FUCK. Walk out with nothing. I'm almost positive if I would have gotten the 4 hand at first things would have ended differently, who knows. Well if anyone has some more intel please share. PM for details.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-all-asian-spa-tiffany-and-cici-29-and-27-now-open-available-now-949-829-1137/60850966

BillyBob84
11-07-15, 18:05
Worst AMP experience ever mostly my fault like usual. Walked in asked for the full hour was. 7 a little pricey but I was hoping for a above than average experience. Good massage lots of oil light teasing, how I like it, then I'm like shit the other girl walks in and starts doing a 4 hand without me asking, I'm thinking its going to be free, but as we all know nothing in life is free. She asked me if I want 4 hand I say no didn't bring enough cash so she walks out. Massage ends and I'm like WTF, no extra, she says 30 more minutes. 5 dam that's a lot of money small head is overpowering me so I say yes pay with card. The 30 minutes end nothing, as she is walking out I point at the tent and she says sorry FUCK. Walk out with nothing. I'm almost positive if I would have gotten the 4 hand at first things would have ended differently, who knows. Well if anyone has some more intel please share. PM for details.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-all-asian-spa-tiffany-and-cici-29-and-27-now-open-available-now-949-829-1137/60850966This place is well reviewed on the parlor sites as a bait and switch legit only place. I mistakenly went here as well when it first opened over a year ago and had exact same treatment. Decent massage but no extras what so ever. Do not go back. If you want a couple I'd good places head to Temecula off Winchester Rd heading west. PM me for details.

FiveFive6
11-08-15, 17:45
Stopped by again same spot 30 min for. 4 different lady this time tho, much better service than last time, way more sensual and more interactive. Really nice HJ with a. 4 tip at the end, and it's a plus that it's in a convenient spot. PM for details.

Drfeelgood123
11-11-15, 13:46
Go west of the 15 next time. 2 pretty close to eachother you get FS.Good morning everyone. I was wondering about the 2 AMP's in Temecula, west of 15 that offer FS. Any specifics such as names please?

Thank you.

BillyBob84
11-13-15, 02:51
Good morning everyone. I was wondering about the 2 AMP's in Temecula, west of 15 that offer FS. Any specifics such as names please?

Thank you.Um no. You have to earn the right to that info.

Ragu Guy
11-14-15, 14:10
Hey Guys. I am visiting from the midwest and wondering about the spas advertised on Backpage in the Montclair / Upland area. Any of them worth visiting? Feel free to PM me, if you prefer. Interested in both Asian and Latina.

Monger10
11-18-15, 09:52
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-all-asian-spa-tiffany-and-cici-29-and-27-now-open-available-now-949-829-1137/60850966

Massage was ok, but legit. Left frustrated.

FiveFive6
11-18-15, 10:45
Yea, I wrote a review on them a few days ago, just scroll down the forum a little. Same legit experience. Great massage, but when your expecting something else its just not a good experience.

Massage was ok, but legit. Left frustrated.

Hairy240
11-19-15, 06:36
Ok I can't take it any longer. We have been lied to long enough when it comes to IE massage parlors. Over the last year I have visited 6 locations in the IE. This review is a real, accurate, report of what to expect at Royal.

I went there today expecting to see a fit 30-40 ish masseuses. I was hoping to meet Yumi whom I had read about numerous times as a lady in her early to mid 30's. This is total bullshit. Yumi is at least 48 pushing 55 if not older.

Many Asian women look younger than they are. If you don't see yumi as a lady that is at least 45+ then you must be many years older than her, just plain blind, or really into chicks that are 50+yrs in age.

She can suck the chrome off a bumper but never the less she is still 45+ yrs in age. Try to picture this. I was flopping her upper leg / lower butt around with my hand like it was a third pussy lip. I had never been there but I somehow knew I was going to regret.

It when I saw mamasan. She was a short, heavy lady overly happy and excited. When I saw yumi walk in the room I was glad it was her vs mamasan but I was still shocked at how old she was. I am no spring chicken 45-50 yrs in age I am.

I got a really nice massage, a great CBJ that felt like BBBJ, but I know yumi could tell that I was not into her or mamasan who joined us after a few minutes to give me a 4 hand massage. She even said you are really a nice guy, I can tell. That is because.

She saw that I initially wanted to run for the door but I didn't.

All I can say at this point is that I am a dog and I will fuck just about anything on two legs or four depending on how you look at it. If you are an older guy, no disrespect, I can strongly recommend this place. They will get your to cum. If you are under 45 maybe.

Even 50 do yourself a favor and go to any of the other parlors in the IE. It would be spoiling yourself compared to this. If you are just straight up a pervert you may want to take my age advice into consideration considering you can get many of the young ones.

To do the same stuff for the same price with a much more pleasant memory of the event.

Hairy240
11-19-15, 07:14
Ok, so this is the second time I try to post this. This time it will be much shorter to the point.

I am tired of being lied to about I E massage parlors. Here is the scoop on the 7 I have visited this year. Do not bother messaging me with questions all I have to say is written.

Royal-- Yumi is no where near 30 she is more like 48 or older. I was flopping her upper leg / lower butt around like it was a third pussy lip. Massage was great. CBJ was awesome. This is a place for older guys 50+ or some sick pups that like.

Old ass chicks. She can suck the chrome off a bumper though.

Natural Healing-been there 13 times in the last year and half. I have never had the pleasure of meeting Mimi. I have been there 13 times and Have had 12 different masseuses. 8 have been absolutely awesome the other 3 were still fun just not awesome.

If you strike out here you have no game or your pork stench is unbearable to them. Most of the ladies have been between 25 and 40. None older. Some possibly younger.

Valley--Very popular masseuses recently left here to operate in other local parlors namely above. Can still be had at valley just not every day. The therapist are 30-45 years old in this joint. The one I know (A) she is awesome and loves to ram your cock.

As deep as she can. Better than Royal but not your best choice for the IE.

[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin] They also have latinas and asians, I have read that there may be a white or two but I have not seen them. The latinas and asians have been the most honest that I have personally met.

I have only had one nigative experience here and 3 positive ones so it is hit and miss. It is usually $10 more expensive than the other places nearby for 30 min.

Accupressure--only been there once, met a hispanic, big titty, beauty. The moon was out for sure. We had a blast. If you know the girl the moon makes sense. I am not sure if she is still there.

MS--The quiet place. Not sure what to say other than the lady I met was friendly, helpful and open to ideas. I am not sure it will be auto for all but it was for me.

Rainbow--just like Royal except for Latina Diana. Diana is much younger than the rest of the women here, she is in her 30's. She is also the only hispanic there as far as I have seen. She is sensitive in her breast but otherwise is quite active and honest.

I hope that all of you use this info to your advantage. Take it easy and if your gut says to skip it my advice is to follow your gut.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Hisoka
12-08-15, 15:11
Good day gentlemen.

Can anyone share which AMP is the best to go to in moreno valley / Perris?

Hisoka
12-08-15, 15:44
Good day gentlemen.

Can anyone share the best AMP to go to in moreno valley / Perris?

Hisoka
12-08-15, 15:53
Good day gentlemen.

Can anyone share the best AMP to go to in moreno valley / Perris?

BillyBob84
12-08-15, 23:35
Good day gentlemen.

Can anyone share the best AMP to go to in moreno valley / Perris?After you contribute good intel first. 1 post repeated 3 times a trusted member does not make.

Hisoka
12-09-15, 00:58
After you contribute good intel first. 1 post repeated 3 times a trusted member does not make.I'm sorry for that sir, I'm new to the site. I didn't know I posted 3 times, I thought my first post didn't go through. To be honest I can't contribute anything for now for I have not try going to any AMP. If ever it would be my first time to go.

BillyBob84
12-10-15, 14:15
I'm sorry for that sir, I'm new to the site. I didn't know I posted 3 times, I thought my first post didn't go through. To be honest I can't contribute anything for now for I have not try going to any AMP. If ever it would be my first time to go.Well contribute when you can. This is a wide open forum, we never know who just joins up unless you share some reliable Intel of your own. Good luck.

Hisoka
12-15-15, 16:08
I went to an AMP in moreno valley. When I went inside there's this lady somewhere in her mid- late 30's who entertained me. Choosed 45 mins for $50 then she showed me the room. The room is ok it looks clean and with soft music. She told me to get ready so I undress and lay on the massage table. Massage is ok, she did it for abou 10-15 mins with oil. Then told me to flip over. My junior is ready at that time and she ask me if I want a handjob for $40. I said yes and she begun stroking my mini me. Then I ask if she could do BJ she said yes and I need to add another $40. While doing BJ I asked her if she can do full service and said yes but need to add $20. Spend total of 150 for the massage and full service. It was my first time going to AMP so I could say it was a great experience. Planning to go try other AMP.

Ab813
12-23-15, 12:17
Whats going on everyone. Just relocated to the temecula area from Hawaii. The monger scene seems extremely dry out here compared to hawaii but wondering if anyone has any info on the action in the Temecula area? I know theres more action out in the moreno valley area but not trying to make that drive. Any info for the temecula area would be great. Feel free to PM.

-Vin.I've only been to Transcend, 3 times and 2/3 were good, the first visit girl not such a looker but gave enthusiastic service. Have not had FS here but some others have. Read back a year's worth of posts. Temec not as good as oc or sgv but better than the surrounding 40 mile radius.

SCJohn
12-24-15, 02:32
Whats going on everyone. Just relocated to the temecula area from Hawaii. The monger scene seems extremely dry out here compared to hawaii but wondering if anyone has any info on the action in the Temecula area? I know theres more action out in the moreno valley area but not trying to make that drive. Any info for the temecula area would be great. Feel free to PM.

-Vin.Hey Vin, I haven't hobbied in Temecula, but I'd expect it to be pretty bleak compared to Hawaii. I checked a couple other review sites and didn't see a lot of action out there. The OC or even the IE will be a better playground.

SCJohn
12-24-15, 02:40
I went to an AMP in moreno valley. When I went inside there's this lady somewhere in her mid- late 30's who entertained me. Choosed 45 mins for $50 then she showed me the room. The room is ok it looks clean and with soft music. She told me to get ready so I undress and lay on the massage table. Massage is ok, she did it for abou 10-15 mins with oil. Then told me to flip over. My junior is ready at that time and she ask me if I want a handjob for $40. I said yes and she begun stroking my mini me. Then I ask if she could do BJ she said yes and I need to add another $40. While doing BJ I asked her if she can do full service and said yes but need to add $20. Spend total of 150 for the massage and full service. It was my first time going to AMP so I could say it was a great experience. Planning to go try other AMP.Congrats on cracking the hobby. You did alright for your first encounter. Suggest you provide a brief description of the MT and a link or name of the AMP.

BillyBob84
12-24-15, 23:30
After the holiday I'll drive take a look in a few places and report back. Drove by a few parlors while running errands today and a lot seem to be in store front / strip mall locations. Making them not too desirable to try with the guaranteed walk of shame! Thanks for the info though fellas.

-Vin.Tancend and Ann Sauna are my go to places in Temecula. The last year+ I've gotten great service at trancend and at ann sauna.

Kyocera
02-05-16, 19:37
Stopped by again same spot 30 min for. 4 different lady this time tho, much better service than last time, way more sensual and more interactive. Really nice HJ with a. 4 tip at the end, and it's a plus that it's in a convenient spot. PM for details.Thanks for the update on this place. I was going here about a year ago and was always getting a happy ending without a problem. Something happened there, change of owners, busted, not sure and the lady didn't offer even with obvious signals. I left without tipping and she had the nerve to ask for one and I just told her that I had a better massage last time, no tip this time. Really turned me off the place.

After seeing this review I chanced it again and was happy again. Although I opted for just a handshake there might be more to be had.

Socal Monger
02-06-16, 19:34
Thanks for the update on this place. I was going here about a year ago and was always getting a happy ending without a problem. Something happened there, change of owners, busted, not sure and the lady didn't offer even with obvious signals. I left without tipping and she had the nerve to ask for one and I just told her that I had a better massage last time, no tip this time. Really turned me off the place.

After seeing this review I chanced it again and was happy again. Although I opted for just a handshake there might be more to be had.This place was given a few bad reviews last year. Legit only and bait and switch were among the complaints.

RedBlanket69
02-08-16, 09:20
I am going to be in Claremont for a few days next week and am looking for nearby FBSM recommendations. I like AMPs especially with table showers or any private provider that might come recommended. If there is a CBJ available, all the better. I've been looking online but there are so many options and few reviews.

Any suggestions? Any pricing advice would be appreciated too. Will be happy to recommend service to anyone coming to the DC area.

Thanks.

Hisoka
02-22-16, 16:28
Good day gentlemen.

Any good AMP that you can recommend in Moreno Valley? I had been only to an AMP in perris blvd 3 x and had a happy ending, I wanted to try different AMP but I don't know where the good ones. I am looking for AMP that has a younger masseurs around late 20's to early 30's.

Hisoka
02-22-16, 17:52
LMP would also be good as long as the masseuse is late 20's to early 30's.

Good day gentlemen.

Any good AMP that you can recommend in Moreno Valley? I had been only to an AMP in perris blvd 3 x and had a happy ending, I wanted to try different AMP but I don't know where the good ones. I am looking for AMP that has a younger masseuse around late 20's to early 30's.

Mpalma
03-12-16, 13:16
Provider: Linda.

Age 50+.

Height 5. 0 - 5. 5.

Girls "see".

Avg build.

Nice and round arse.

$60 house.

$100 tip.

Second time visiting Anna Spa. Was hoping to sample more of the talent, but Linda was the only lady available. Definitely not a complaint, because I had fun, but as they say 'variety is the spice of life'.

Hugs and ass-grabbing once we got into the room, then Linda bugged out to put on something skimpy, while I got naked and sat on the table with Johnny and the Boys covered. She was back after a few minutes, Ta-the'd the towel as I pulled her in tight for some serious exploration. She's not keen on any brown-eye attention, but everything else was fair game. She knelt down and slipped a cover on with her mouth, then jumped up on the table, laying on her back. Spent some time paying attention to the girls, then some tongue fun at the "why". She moans and moves as expected and finishes with a pair of thigh ear muffs.

I wiped my face off, played with the girls some more, then pulled her the side of the table for some standing mish, enjoying the sight of the girls going to and fro. Flipped her over after a while and went for some serious doggy pounding. Grabbed her by her hips and slammed it home until Johnny let loose with knee-quaking spasms. Pulled out after the shivers stopped. Linda took care of the clean-up, cup of mouthwash, a bit more hugs and ass-grabbing and I was out the door.

StapleDude
03-19-16, 19:55
Be. Spa in Chino on Philadelphia. Provider was Ashlee. Petite and I would guess mid 30's at the youngest. Pretty face I would say at least a 7. Great perky balloon breasts, about a 'see'. Firm ass but only allowed touching over clothes below the waist. Allowed touching undershirt, no bra. The massage was great. Did great work on the knots in my shoulders. The massage was above average and really relaxing. Would go back for another massage. Massage took about 45 minutes until the flip. Adjusted pressure to as I requested. On the flip, focus was directly to mini me. Worked it very sensually and was very smooth. First timer so when got there, damn. She did clean up with hot towels and offered water. Was very cheerful throughout. Smiles disappeared at the tip. Gave the standard 4 but requested "6 or 5" in that order. "For next time". House got 6.

Pantera5133
04-18-16, 12:43
Be. Spa in Chino on Philadelphia. Provider was Ashlee. Petite and I would guess mid 30's at the youngest. Pretty face I would say at least a 7. Great perky balloon breasts, about a 'see'. Firm ass but only allowed touching over clothes below the waist. Allowed touching undershirt, no bra. The massage was great. Did great work on the knots in my shoulders. The massage was above average and really relaxing. Would go back for another massage. Massage took about 45 minutes until the flip. Adjusted pressure to as I requested. On the flip, focus was directly to mini me. Worked it very sensually and was very smooth. First timer so when got there, damn. She did clean up with hot towels and offered water. Was very cheerful throughout. Smiles disappeared at the tip. Gave the standard 4 but requested "6 or 5" in that order. "For next time". House got 6.I've been to this place many times as it is very close to my work. House fee is $50/ hr I believe. My first visit, I struck gold with Angel, early 20's, 7/8 on a scale of 10, typical spinner asian with small tits. She did a pretty bad massage but on the flip got a BBBJ for $100. I didn't counter offer because she was so hot. I've tried repeating with her but she probably only works two days a week.

Other times, I've gotten the older mamasan looking lady in her 40's. Major upsell on HE only, no touching, clothes on. She couldn't believe I'd ask for a BJ. Stay away from her.

They have recently stacked some good looking talent in there (they're advertising on BP). My last visit was with another early 20's spinner. She kept rubbing her crotch on my hands throughout the massage. On the flip she did a HE and let me roam up top a little with no discussion of $. I didn't have enough to negotiate FS at the time, but would have tried. Gave her $40 tip.

Mpalma
05-15-16, 15:00
Called ahead and was told all the girls were available. Right. All the rooms were in use and locked up tight. Except for that special room at the back. I haven't been in there since the first time I visited Transcend so many years ago. It is a "walled off" space at the end of the hallway. The "wall" is made up of filing cabinets with some pegboard sections almost reaching the ceiling, no door. Inside is a massage table, night stand and a couch.

Was met at the front door by YoYo. 30 ish, thin, cute face and a nice, round ass. She grabbed my hand and led me to the room. I stripped down and sat on the couch awaiting her return. She walked back into the room, smiled when she saw me buck-naked on the couch and sat down beside me. We started smooching and making out like a couple of teenagers. I set free her very nice, natural B cups. I paid them plenty of attention while she fondled Johnny. After a while I worked my way down to her navel, undid and removed her shorts, then got on the floor, between her legs to munch my lunch. Very responsive. Her body started to jolt like she had stuck her finger in a light socket. Real or fake, who cares, but I knew I struck gold when her hot orgasm filled my mouth. I spent a lot of time down there lapping up her cream. After having my fill, I move back up her body, between her legs, started a DFK session while sliding Johnny up and down her pussy lips. And YES, I was tempted, very tempted, but eventually covered myself up and slid Johnny home while she played with the boys. Felt fantastic. We went after it until my knees started to scream, so I pulled her up off the couch and spun her around for some standing doggy on the table. She pushed back into me as I worked it. Didn't take much longer before Johnny filled the cover, my legs shaking and twitching.

More DFK once I recovered, clean up, bottle of water and she walked me to the door. Another long kiss and I was out the door.

Mondo72
05-16-16, 03:45
Called ahead and was told all the girls were available. Right. All the rooms were in use and locked up tight. Except for that special room at the back. I haven't been in there since the first time I visited Transcend so many years ago. It is a "walled off" space at the end of the hallway. The "wall" is made up of filing cabinets with some pegboard sections almost reaching the ceiling, no door. Inside is a massage table, night stand and a couch.

Was met at the front door by YoYo. 30 ish, thin, cute face and a nice, round ass. She grabbed my hand and led me to the room. I stripped down and sat on the couch awaiting her return. She walked back into the room, smiled when she saw me buck-naked on the couch and sat down beside me. We started smooching and making out like a couple of teenagers. I set free her very nice, natural B cups. I paid them plenty of attention while she fondled Johnny. After a while I worked my way down to her navel, undid and removed her shorts, then got on the floor, between her legs to munch my lunch. Very responsive. Her body started to jolt like she had stuck her finger in a light socket. Real or fake, who cares, but I knew I struck gold when her hot orgasm filled my mouth. I spent a lot of time down there lapping up her cream. After having my fill, I move back up her body, between her legs, started a DFK session while sliding Johnny up and down her pussy lips. And YES, I was tempted, very tempted, but eventually covered myself up and slid Johnny home while she played with the boys. Felt fantastic. We went after it until my knees started to scream, so I pulled her up off the couch and spun her around for some standing doggy on the table. She pushed back into me as I worked it. Didn't take much longer before Johnny filled the cover, my legs shaking and twitching.

More DFK once I recovered, clean up, bottle of water and she walked me to the door. Another long kiss and I was out the door.Hey Mpalma,

Thanks for posting. Very nice score. Wish I lived close to the area, LOL.

Question; do you think Yoyo would have been ok with you going in without a hat? And if so what days does she work?

Maybe on my next trip down south instead of taking the 5 would swing by the 15 instead and make a pit stop to see her.

Mondo.

Ab813
05-16-16, 09:00

More DFK once I recovered, clean up, bottle of water and she walked me to the door. Another long kiss and I was out the door.Fantastic report mpalma! May I ask what was the dmg? I haven't been to Transcend in about a year but it sounds like I may need to make a return visit.

Mpalma
05-17-16, 02:49
Fantastic report mpalma! May I ask what was the dmg? I haven't been to Transcend in about a year but it sounds like I may need to make a return visit.Sorry, forgot to post that. 55/ hr, 100 tip.

Mpalma
05-17-16, 02:53
Hey Mpalma,

Question; do you think Yoyo would have been ok with you going in without a hat? And if so what days does she work?

Maybe on my next trip down south instead of taking the 5 would swing by the 15 instead and make a pit stop to see her.

Mondo.Dunno about BB. But in the heat of the moment, all is possible.

She works Thu to Sun.

Mpalma
05-17-16, 02:56
Hey Mpalma,

Mondo.All is possible In the heat of the moment.

She works Thu to Sun.

MR4005
06-02-16, 03:04
Last time I went to Valley I had Sunni who was great for BBBJCIM, cfs. I was in the area and figured hell, might as well, Sunni wasn't there and got Linda. Maybe 40's-50's, light skinned, ok looking, Bee's, shaved. Whatever massage, on the flip she slips on a hat (thought this placed usually provided BBBJ, but whatever), CG, MISH, DS, cleans me up, 40/60. Haven't tried the other talent here so if anyone has any other input, let me know, much appreciated.

Wireless91910
06-15-16, 17:49
It's been a few years since I've seen Dana, so I decided to look her up. When I was in the area. I think I first saw Dana about 2010, so I've known Her for awhile. She's got to be pushing 60+ may even be 70. I called and she was available so I headed over. She has a great memory and remembered me even though it's been 2 years since I saw her last. She looks a little frail, but she did mention she recently fell and was a little sore. Not much has changed at her place, so I pay my fee and head off to the last room on the right. She return with her sun dress on and starts a massage. Dana is really not known for massages skills, so it's not long before I tell her to do the finger tips. That leads to a nice reach under and her playing with my starfish. The thing I remember about Dana is her nice lips and tight pussy. After a few minutes, I flip and tell her to lay down and she quickly removes her panties and I dive into those puffy lips. She really enjoys DATY and it's not long before she's wet. The thing I like, about Dana is she's not shy. Given her age, I almost lost it when she said. " I need some dick in me, fuck me now". I quickly grabbed my cover and enter her MISH. This has to be some of the tightest snatch I've ever been in. As I'm giving it to her, she's telling me how good it feels "You fuck me good!" I smile and thank her for the compliments. After a few minutes, I turn her over for K9. I always ask if the Starfish is available, but she always declines. I start pounding her K9 and deliver my load in about 10 minutes. We lay on the table for a few minutes and talk shop. She never rushes you and she genuinely appreciates your time.

She cleans me up with a hot towel and I'm on my way.

Socal Monger
06-15-16, 20:06
What is the name of the massage parlor? There are a few places in Highland. Thanks.

It's been a few years since I've seen Dana, so I decided to look her up. When I was in the area. I think I first saw Dana about 2010, so I've known Her for awhile. She's got to be pushing 60+ may even be 70. I called and she was available so I headed over. She has a great memory and remembered me even though it's been 2 years since I saw her last. She looks a little frail, but she did mention she recently fell and was a little sore. Not much has changed at her place, so I pay my fee and head off to the last room on the right. She return with her sun dress on and starts a massage. Dana is really not known for massages skills, so it's not long before I tell her to do the finger tips. That leads to a nice reach under and her playing with my starfish. The thing I remember about Dana is her nice lips and tight pussy. After a few minutes, I flip and tell her to lay down and she quickly removes her panties and I dive into those puffy lips. She really enjoys DATY and it's not long before she's wet. The thing I like, about Dana is she's not shy. Given her age, I almost lost it when she said. " I need some dick in me, fuck me now". I quickly grabbed my cover and enter her MISH. This has to be some of the tightest snatch I've ever been in. As I'm giving it to her, she's telling me how good it feels "You fuck me good!" I smile and thank her for the compliments. After a few minutes, I turn her over for K9. I always ask if the Starfish is available, but she always declines. I start pounding her K9 and deliver my load in about 10 minutes. We lay on the table for a few minutes and talk shop. She never rushes you and she genuinely appreciates your time.

She cleans me up with a hot towel and I'm on my way.

Wireless91910
06-16-16, 10:11
AA Clinic,

I only know of Dana and Yumida. What other talent is in Highland?

What is the name of the massage parlor? There are a few places in Highland. Thanks.

Socal Monger
06-16-16, 11:07
A Google search shows a lot of places. I have never been to Highland, but your report sounds interesting.

AA Clinic,

I only know of Dana and Yumida. What other talent is in Highland?

cheapguy
06-16-16, 22:42
A Google search shows a lot of places. I have never been to Highland, but your report sounds interesting.Dana's place is in a strip mall, The address is 3545 Highland Ave, Highland.

Socal Monger
06-17-16, 01:58
Thank you. Appreciate the address, now I can visit Dana.

Dana's place is in a strip mall, The address is 3545 Highland Ave, Highland.

Socal Monger
07-16-16, 20:04
Last Sunday, I finally drove out to see Dana in Highland; however, they were closed on Sunday. Bummer, since I had just driven an hour to get there. But I remembered talk on the forum of an even older provider than Dana named Yumida at Japanese Massage. So, I head over to Japanese Massage. She is old alright; she has to be in her 70's. I pay for the massage. She brings me the change. I get naked. The massage is not much, but she is into rimming. She asks me to get up on my knees so she can have better access to rim me. Nicely done. She then gave me a BBBJ with CIM. Also nice. She was not busy, so we talked. She is petite and, for an old woman, has a nice rack with large eraser head nipples. I wanted to have FS with her but had not brought a condom along. She did not have a condom and told me to bring one next time. I suspect BB may have been OK, but I was not going to risk it. I left thinking a nice visit and if I am in the area, I might try her again.

Iqbalov
07-17-16, 23:34
Bro-ski, you are a more liberal fellow than myself. The only way I could consider a woman in her 70's as doable would be if I made it into my 90's, LOL.

Last Sunday, I finally drove out to see Dana in Highland; however, they were closed on Sunday. Bummer, since I had just driven an hour to get there. But I remembered talk on the forum of an even older provider than Dana named Yumida at Japanese Massage. So, I head over to Japanese Massage. She is old alright; she has to be in her 70's. I pay for the massage. She brings me the change. I get naked. The massage is not much, but she is into rimming. She asks me to get up on my knees so she can have better access to rim me. Nicely done. She then gave me a BBBJ with CIM. Also nice. She was not busy, so we talked. She is petite and, for an old woman, has a nice rack with large eraser head nipples. I wanted to have FS with her but had not brought a condom along. She did not have a condom and told me to bring one next time. I suspect BB may have been OK, but I was not going to risk it. I left thinking a nice visit and if I am in the area, I might try her again.

Wireless91910
07-18-16, 11:24
Socal,

Welcome to the GILF club. I think you will find Dana a little easier on the eyes, but she doesn't share Yumida's unique talent of rimming.

Socal Monger
07-20-16, 12:23
I have been mongering a long time. I have had much worse, not by choice of course. For me, her age makes it a little perverse, and I enjoy the perversion in mongering.

Bro-ski, you are a more liberal fellow than myself. The only way I could consider a woman in her 70's as doable would be if I made it into my 90's, LOL.

Socal Monger
07-20-16, 12:26
Thank you. I am happy to be in the GILF club. I will give Dana a try when I get out that way again. I agree with you that Yumida is a talented lady.

Socal,

Welcome to the GILF club. I think you will find Dana a little easier on the eyes, but she doesn't share Yumida's unique talent of rimming.

Monger10
07-28-16, 09:00
Went to this one in Temecula. Coco. Great service! Full hour. Lots of teasing, then a BBBJ. $80. Will definitely go back.

Question. Between Temecula and Murrieta, where is a just a good massage, sensual and just a HE?

And discreet parking? Most places do not have discreet parking. Don't mind parking in a big shopping center and walking a bit. Suggesstions?

Kyocera
08-19-16, 19:55
I don't know the name of this massage parlor but it is on Sunnymead in Moreno Valley in a little two story business building, near the econolodge. Anyway, this place has always been good to me. Never any hassles and the girl always got naked even for a handy. Today I go in and it's a new girl and she is wearing a long shirt with just panties so I figured that everything was going to be good. It wasn't. Give her the 40 for the half and she starts. Just a mediocre massage but the flip comes and she starts negotiations, something I hate. I know what to tip. She wants 60! I tell her no way and counter with the normal 40. She gets ticked off, but takes it but makes me get it first. A total buzz kill. She kept away so I couldn't even roam over the clothes or anything. Well, it didn't work out for her because she needed the rest of the time to get me off because of her personality just sucking any fun out of the room. Going to stay away for now.

Monger10
08-22-16, 11:14
Has anytime tried Formosa in Temecula on Jefferson?

How was it? And how is the parking? (looking for inconspicuous parking).

SaltyDog
08-25-16, 19:38
Has anytime tried Formosa in Temecula on Jefferson?

How was it? And how is the parking? (looking for inconspicuous parking).Dude. Just go then make a report.

Dabutmstr
09-16-16, 16:27
Been getting a natural healing in Colton and the ladies seem to have a high turnover. Service is always great with a full menu but can't seem to get a favorite. Am told they are there for only 10 days and then there is a new batch. From you experienced mongers, is this becoming a trend or am I just catching on to this? I can be slow sometimes.

LoveTheOC
09-20-16, 19:47
It's been a trend for some time. She also owns a place in Yucaipa. Sometimes they'll move over there for a short time. On the street massage. But still usually only 10 or so days then into LA. Keeps it interesting, so don't fall in love!

Been getting a natural healing in Colton and the ladies seem to have a high turnover. Service is always great with a full menu but can't seem to get a favorite. Am told they are there for only 10 days and then there is a new batch. From you experienced mongers, is this becoming a trend or am I just catching on to this? I can be slow sometimes.

Dabutmstr
09-23-16, 17:43
It's been a trend for some time. She also owns a place in Yucaipa. Sometimes they'll move over there for a short time. On the street massage. But still usually only 10 or so days then into LA. Keeps it interesting, so don't fall in love!Thanks OC. Will watch out for that love thang!

Monger10
09-26-16, 09:49
I recommend 5 star massage in temecula at 27470 Jefferson. I always get 60 minutes and leave very happy. Good massage and very relaxing. Not FS, but you'll be happy. PM me for details.

Question. Has anyone been to Massage Angel Spa in Temecula?

Looking for the same. Not FS, but with HE. And must have inconspicious parking. (I. E. 5 star has a really big parking lot / shopping center).

LatinLove187
09-27-16, 08:07
I recommend 5 star massage in temecula at 27470 Jefferson. I always get 60 minutes and leave very happy. Good massage and very relaxing. Not FS, but you'll be happy. PM me for details.

Question. Has anyone been to Massage Angel Spa in Temecula?

Looking for the same. Not FS, but with HE. And must have inconspicious parking. (I. E. 5 star has a really big parking lot / shopping center).I was there maybe 7 months ago. Legit place. Good massage. No FS NO happy ending.

What was the damage at 5 star for HE.

Monger10
09-27-16, 21:22
I was there maybe 7 months ago. Legit place. Good massage. No FS NO happy ending.

What was the damage at 5 star for HE.$50 for an hour. I offered $40 tip, but settled for $50 tip.

Dswerve
09-30-16, 21:32
Socal,

Welcome to the GILF club. I think you will find Dana a little easier on the eyes, but she doesn't share Yumida's unique talent of rimming.How old is Dana? Is she petite or does her age show?

RandomDudeHere
12-01-16, 02:39
Hey just wondering if anyone has gotten any back door action at any of the places you all have been talking about.

Socal Monger
12-23-16, 02:31
Chinese ladies that are fairly young and attractive. It is a massage with a happy ending. They ask how much you will tip before they do the deed, which is a turn off. I offered 40, she wanted more, but I told her a hand job is only 40. Total damage was 40 entry and 40 for the HE. I won't return because I wanted more than a HE.

California1
12-23-16, 20:40
$50 for an hour. I offered $40 tip, but settled for $50 tip.Bro, if they not giving up a HE. I only tip no more than $10. If you don't get what you want, don't give them what they want. If I kept $5 Bills on me, that's all I'd tip them. But typically only have 10's and higher.

Actually I went to one in Rancho last week. I had a 20 on me, I asked for a $10 change and got it.

California1
12-23-16, 20:44
Been here like 7-8 times. Seen 5 different women. This place is official. You will walk away happy, although, not sure of FS. Never attempted.

California1
12-23-16, 20:51
Been there 1 time. You will walk away happy. Again, not sure of FS. Women seemed turned on, so FS may possibly be on the menu.

P.S. Only go to this place with CASH. No Cards taken at all.

California1
12-26-16, 20:58
If anyone knows what's poppin with this spot in Rancho. Please Inbox me. They got $25/ hr massages. I've been, but didn't try anything. They seem legit tbh.

California1
12-26-16, 23:49
I went to an AMP in moreno valley. When I went inside there's this lady somewhere in her mid- late 30's who entertained me. Choosed 45 mins for $50 then she showed me the room. The room is ok it looks clean and with soft music. She told me to get ready so I undress and lay on the massage table. Massage is ok, she did it for abou 10-15 mins with oil. Then told me to flip over. My junior is ready at that time and she ask me if I want a handjob for $40. I said yes and she begun stroking my mini me. Then I ask if she could do BJ she said yes and I need to add another $40. While doing BJ I asked her if she can do full service and said yes but need to add $20. Spend total of 150 for the massage and full service. It was my first time going to AMP so I could say it was a great experience. Planning to go try other AMP.$150. That's pretty standard, but I'd just hit BP if that's the case. Find a cheaper chick that'll do all that for like $50-100 if I were you. It was your first time, so yea the experience is always good to see for yourself.

I've found ways to get around and pay cheaper. LOL. PM for details.

Member #5605
01-17-17, 20:07
The place I used to crow about (Green Spa at Yucaipa Blvd. And 2nd St.) is now nothing more then a place where the girls don't speak English, give PATHETIC massages, and RUSH the FS (not to mention don't allow DATY! That is what I experienced today, and as a result I will be "voting with my feet" the next time I desire to "partake" of an AMP experience!

Member #5691
01-31-17, 13:52
Don't live in the area but drive through on occasion, so I gave inland valley therapy a call (redlands) and asked for Kelly and they said she's no longer working there. Anyone have any idea where she might have gone? Huge boobed MILF in her early 40's.

Wireless91910
02-01-17, 20:33
Had a nice session with Anna in Colton.

Backdoor, frontdoor, hole hoping until I unload in her mouth.

Just like this:

http://www.xvideos.com/video5913124/amante_metendo_na_buceta_e_no_cuzinho_da_esposa_do_corno#_tabShare.

Hey just wondering if anyone has gotten any back door action at any of the places you all have been talking about.

Mondo72
02-02-17, 03:55
Had a nice session with Anna in Colton.

Backdoor, frontdoor, hole hoping until I unload in her mouth.

Just like this:

http://www.xvideos.com/video5913124/amante_metendo_na_buceta_e_no_cuzinho_da_esposa_do_corno#_tabShare.Hey Wireless,

Man if Ana looked like that gal in the video the line outside would prolly reach all the way to the 10 fwy, LOL.

Mondo.

The Tall Man
02-02-17, 15:03
Hey Wireless,

Man if Ana looked like that gal in the video the line outside would prolly reach all the way to the 10 fwy, LOL.

Mondo.That is too funny, but damn true! I just watched the video and if Anna was an equal hell the line would start in downtown LA.

TTM.

Rntintheoc
02-07-17, 18:51
I hit this place a couple times when they were at Newport /215, but not since the move. I had some time before a meeting, so finally had a chance to check it out. They're asking a bit more than usual $50 for 30, $60 for 45, $70 for 60, IIRC. I asked to hit the head upon arrival and got a chance to see the staff - 3 MMS-looking hags and a thick, stacked 30-ish latina. All older than previous visits. I asked for a Latina and Eva serviced me. She might be too thick for some, but I'm good with curves and she had reduction surgery to DD. She's native with no accent and a great personality to boot. Dreamy but professional rub had me thinking I'd be only $10 poorer. But no! Full menu available, but I was only looking for a hummer. Top and pants came down for full access and a good time was had. I got dressed and headed to my meeting, but 10 minutes later I noticed I had dried blood under my finger nails, cuticles and finger tips. What. The. Fuck. No idea what I touched in the interim, but I pulled over ASAP and washed up. Several times. Had my meeting, flew home and washed EVERYTHING I was wearing. Unreal. It's not the first time something like that happened, and it usually isn't that big of a deal, but when it's a paid-for random and discovered well after the fact, it REALLY grossed me out. I would definitely have returned (she usually only works Saturdays), but I don't think I can now.

StapleDude
02-09-17, 15:04
Was driving by XRS yesterday in Upland and LE had a bunch of people outside the building.

Kyocera
03-04-17, 00:38
There is a new parlor in Menifee on the service drive for the 215 between Newport Road and Ethanac Road. I spotted it last week with just an LED sign saying Spa on it, but when I stopped today to test it out there is a sign saying it is called Relaxation.

Looks like a standard AMP. When I went in I was greeted by a 40 ish petite Chinese lady. She did my massage. 45 dollars for the house for 30 minutes and she led me to a room. Place is pretty large inside. The room was super hot and they had a table warmer that I switched off. I was not offered a table shower, so I do not think they have that service. Massage was light and just teasing for the most part. When it came for the flip she offered another girl for a reasonable price and since I have never tried a four hand I accepted. The other girl was an very small 30 ish Chinese, and not hard to look at. I only get handshakes these days and the older one did most of the work while the younger one mostly just did support and let me suck on her nipples. Roaming was mostly over the clothes, but I didn't try to hard to get the pants down. Maybe next time. Anyway, I think more might be available. A second shot was offered with no upsell, but I was not able to take it. Anyway, a pretty good experience and although I will skip the 4 hand next time. 45 house and 70 tip.

FiveFive6
03-28-17, 00:39
Anyone been to this spot? If so how was the service? Also for the foot massages do they have a separate room or do they have different styles of massage chair or table. Any info is cool thanks. PM if you want.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/6055588554.html

FiveFive6
04-04-17, 18:55
I stopped by Health Beautiful Spa in Moreno valley off Elsworth st right in front of the base, went for a hour foot massage for. 2 not bad. They have a couple rooms but I went into the one with three foot massage chair / tables. No teasing what so ever and the door was open the whole time so I doubt any extras are offered, but that was my first visit and there is two girls working so your experience may very. If you want more info just PM.

FiveFive6
04-06-17, 12:24
Right off sunnymead inside a shopping center next to Domino's. Went in for a foot massage 25 for a hour hoping for something extra and as I suspected nothing just a regular foot massage. What I'm seeing is the requirement for extras are 30 minutes to hour fullbody. I tried unless anyone else know a foot massage place that offers extra if not SOL. Seniors pm if you want more info.

MichaelOhSix
04-07-17, 22:17
Went to this one in Temecula. Coco. Great service! Full hour. Lots of teasing, then a BBBJ. $80. Will definitely go back.

Question. Between Temecula and Murrieta, where is a just a good massage, sensual and just a HE?

And discreet parking? Most places do not have discreet parking. Don't mind parking in a big shopping center and walking a bit. Suggesstions?Transcend Massage in Temecula is a go to one for me.

MichaelOhSix
04-08-17, 19:43
This is my go to place when I'm in the area.

4 hhr, $ FS, .6 CBJ, .4 HJ.

Recommend Jenny. 30 petite Asian and very pretty. Lala. Late 30 early 40 Asian petite.

Full menu is available.

Kyocera
04-10-17, 20:42
I stopped by Health Beautiful Spa in Moreno valley off Elsworth st right in front of the base, went for a hour foot massage for. 2 not bad. They have a couple rooms but I went into the one with three foot massage chair / tables. No teasing what so ever and the door was open the whole time so I doubt any extras are offered, but that was my first visit and there is two girls working so your experience may very. If you want more info just PM.This place used to be good for a HJ a year or so ago. They shut down for a vacation and when they came back no more extras were offered.

Hisoka
04-11-17, 11:27
Hey everyone!

Have not been into any massage parlor in a while, just want to ask if there is any latina massage parlor in moreno valley that you know? I've been going to AMP at Perris Blvd which everytime I leave the place they made me "HAPPY with their MASSAGE". I would recommend Nicole, she's one of the best I know.

Hisoka
04-12-17, 19:48
I went to this AMP somewhere in Sunnymead. When I went inside I was amazed with this young beautiful lady named Sunny, I could say she's on her 20's. Most AMP I've went to has an old masseuse around 30's-40's. So I was excited. I took the 40 for 30 mins. Then she led me to this big room with couch. Massage was light but I didn't care I was waiting for the flip. LOL. Then she asked me to flip then she was massaging my front body then started caressing my mini me. She asked me what do I want and I asked her if she can do full service and she said yes. 60 for a HJ, 80 for a BJ and 120 for the FS. I told her that I only had 100 but she agreed. I had very fun time with Sunny. As I leave the room I saw Lily and I was like " I will be coming back for you". I could say Lily was on her early 20's as well, So Day 2 I visited again and asked for Lily to do the massage, I could say did better with the massage compared to Sunny. Too bad she can't do FS so we ended up with a BJ for 80, I don't know why but she said that we can do FS next time I go. So overall experience was great, will go back again, This is now my favorite AMP so far and Lily is my new favorite masseuse.

Rntintheoc
04-13-17, 17:26
I went to this AMP somewhere in Sunnymead. When I went inside I was amazed with this young beautiful lady named Sunny, I could say she's on her 20's. Most AMP I've went to has an old masseuse around 30's-40's. So I was excited. I took the 40 for 30 mins. Then she led me to this big room with couch. Massage was light but I didn't care I was waiting for the flip. LOL. Then she asked me to flip then she was massaging my front body then started caressing my mini me. She asked me what do I want and I asked her if she can do full service and she said yes. 60 for a HJ, 80 for a BJ and 120 for the FS. I told her that I only had 100 but she agreed. I had very fun time with Sunny. As I leave the room I saw Lily and I was like " I will be coming back for you". I could say Lily was on her early 20's as well, So Day 2 I visited again and asked for Lily to do the massage, I could say did better with the massage compared to Sunny. Too bad she can't do FS so we ended up with a BJ for 80, I don't know why but she said that we can do FS next time I go. So overall experience was great, will go back again, This is now my favorite AMP so far and Lily is my new favorite masseuse.There's a bunch of places on Sunnymead. Without narrowing it down, the review isn't very useful.

FiveFive6
04-14-17, 12:47
Still the same spot right next to the NEW del taco. I did not catch her name but I will definitely be vising this place again. 4 for hr plus a. 4 tip for HJ not sure if other options are still on the table, pm for more info.

MichaelOhSix
04-19-17, 09:09
Anybody know of any FS spots in Temecula that have latinas? Besides the one in Menifee?

Psyko323
04-19-17, 21:18
Anybody know of any FS spots in Temecula that have latinas? Besides the one in Menifee?Yea, let me know as well. I'm there a lot for work.

Lift Her Up
05-01-17, 21:24
I've never had the pleasure of feeling vulva lips open for me in the Murrieta Temecula area, so today on one of my very infrequent visits I thought I'd give it a try.

I went to the place just west of the 15, warmly reviewed here for its back room with a couch. To my surprise, the name of the place has changed since the last posting here, and the front door decorations made it look like a legit place. So, I went back to the Farmers Burger and ate and thought it through. I decided to go in, check it out a little, and if I felt even slightly uncomfortable, I'd leave. And, that's exactly what I wound up doing.

Inside there were three ladies, all pretty short, and they shouted a little at each other stacato style, like the cooks in a sushi restaurant. I mentioned the place's former name and I did not get a positive reaction. So for now, I've left. In general I should trust my gut feelings, but, could any of my brothers in this thread let me know if I just turned my back on a happy afternoon? I may have been a little overly sensitive and negative because I'd just been worked over in a dentist's office.

Lift Her Up.

BillyBob84
05-01-17, 22:40
I've never had the pleasure of feeling vulva lips open for me in the Murrieta Temecula area, so today on one of my very infrequent visits I thought I'd give it a try.

I went to the place just west of the 15, warmly reviewed here for its back room with a couch. To my surprise, the name of the place has changed since the last posting here, and the front door decorations made it look like a legit place. So, I went back to the Farmers Burger and ate and thought it through. I decided to go in, check it out a little, and if I felt even slightly uncomfortable, I'd leave. And, that's exactly what I wound up doing.

Inside there were three ladies, all pretty short, and they shouted a little at each other stacato style, like the cooks in a sushi restaurant. I mentioned the place's former name and I did not get a positive reaction. So for now, I've left. In general I should trust my gut feelings, but, could any of my brothers in this thread let me know if I just turned my back on a happy afternoon? I may have been a little overly sensitive and negative because I'd just been worked over in a dentist's office.

Lift Her Up.Yes you should have stayed. Call ahead and ask for Lala. She mainly works everyday except Tuesday. She'll take good care of you. Eva is also good and the mamasan is fun too. .

StiffNipples
05-03-17, 15:16
Paid a visit after reading some good things about this place. Was greeted by Eva, who was also my masseuse. Late 30's- early 40's?, decent face, average body. I had asked for LaLa but she was not available.

Get to the room, 40 for. 5 hour, stripped down and sat up on the table. When she walked back in she saw me naked, smiled and started hugging / kissing me. There was no massage that day my friends. She was going in for a BBBJ, but I asked for a condom. She excused herself and returned with a wrapper, got naked and got after it. She laid on her side on the table while I fucked her mouth and rubbed her pussy that she made readily available. That was a nice sight, watching her slurp pand suck while my hand was pleasuring her wetness. FS was available, just wasn't feeling it with her, so I finished that way. She cleaned me up, brought me a cup of water and I was on my way. She asked for 80, but agreed to 60 and I was fine with that, given her willingness to please me. She really went the extra mile. Would repeat with Eva, but not my first choice.

Rjx1234
05-04-17, 20:20
Are any of the IE places open a little late? I'm coming in from out of town next week and have exactly one night available, but flight doesn't get in to ONT until 9:30. I've had fun at Valley Spa in Bloomington but they close at 8, and most places I've checked at close by 8 or 9 pm. Looking for FS / BBBJ.

Thanks guys.

MichaelOhSix
05-05-17, 02:57
Paid a visit after reading some good things about this place. Was greeted by Eva, who was also my masseuse. Late 30's- early 40's?, decent face, average body. I had asked for LaLa but she was not available.

Get to the room, 40 for. 5 hour, stripped down and sat up on the table. When she walked back in she saw me naked, smiled and started hugging / kissing me. There was no massage that day my friends. She was going in for a BBBJ, but I asked for a condom. She excused herself and returned with a wrapper, got naked and got after it. She laid on her side on the table while I fucked her mouth and rubbed her pussy that she made readily available. That was a nice sight, watching her slurp pand suck while my hand was pleasuring her wetness. FS was available, just wasn't feeling it with her, so I finished that way. She cleaned me up, brought me a cup of water and I was on my way. She asked for 80, but agreed to 60 and I was fine with that, given her willingness to please me. She really went the extra mile. Would repeat with Eva, but not my first choice.Try Jenny. She's the youngest one there I believe. Very hot young and flirtatious. Eva was great too. Just too much teeth on the BJ LOL. Lala is a real pleaser as well.

MR4005
05-05-17, 03:55
Are any of the IE places open a little late? I'm coming in from out of town next week and have exactly one night available, but flight doesn't get in to ONT until 9:30. I've had fun at Valley Spa in Bloomington but they close at 8, and most places I've checked at close by 8 or 9 pm. Looking for FS / BBBJ.

Thanks guys.I just randomly looked, Body Center in Colton per RM is "24/7" though I can't tell you about the service there as I haven't been there in years (old location).

Socal Monger
05-07-17, 16:57
Visited Seoul Massage in Moreno Valley at back of shopping center with Coco's restaurant. Massage was nothing but full service is available. She wanted the money upfront, which I did not like, and after I offered 100 she wanted 120. I paid 40 for half hour entry and 120 for full service for a total of 160. Multiple positions. It was OK but pretty uninspired. I won't repeat.

RanMack321
05-10-17, 20:20
Visited this place on Arlington that I think is called Relaxing Massage. Wow it was terrible. Was greeted by an older Asian lady who looked like she was the only one in there. I should have just walked but the place has all the hallmarks of a good AMP. She took me to the first room and told me to get ready. She had a very uptight vibe. I accidentally bumped her leg and she jumped back like I was going to grab her girl. I only signed up for 30, but she worked on me for much longer which would have been fine if it was a decent massage. I went on a Saturday morning so maybe the A team just wasn't there. However I don't plan to find out. I recommend you avoid.

RanMack321
05-10-17, 23:58
Ok, guys I gave you one of my bad experiences so here is a recent good one. I always noticed the place tucked in the corner of this shopping center by the Arlington lanes. Nice out of the way location, a perfect spot for a HE AMP. A youngish Asia lady greeted me and took me right back. The room was clean and quiet, no canned music. She started by giving me a good massage. I was a first timer so I let her make the first overture. And that she did by bushing her legging clad crotch up against my head as she rubbed my shoulders. After that she started paying a lot a attention to working my ass. At the flip she pulled up her shirt and black bra and leaned over to bury a pair of most excellent tits in my face. She didn't offer any extras or really say anything. She just did a super skillful Jackie. With her tits and long hair all over me it didn't take too long to pop. She took nice care to wipe me all down with hot towels afterward. I gave her a 50 tip and she seemed pretty happy with that. Afterwards she wanted to hang and chat for a bit. Her English wasn't great but she was very nice and friendly. Don't if more would be offered on a second visit but I plan to find out.

BillyBob84
05-11-17, 16:37
Ok, guys I gave you one of my bad experiences so here is a recent good one. I always noticed the place tucked in the corner of this shopping center by the Arlington lanes. Nice out of the way location, a perfect spot for a HE AMP. A youngish Asia lady greeted me and took me right back. The room was clean and quiet, no canned music. She started by giving me a good massage. I was a first timer so I let her make the first overture. And that she did by bushing her legging clad crotch up against my head as she rubbed my shoulders. After that she started paying a lot a attention to working my ass. At the flip she pulled up her shirt and black bra and leaned over to bury a pair of most excellent tits in my face. She didn't offer any extras or really say anything. She just did a super skillful Jackie. With her tits and long hair all over me it didn't take too long to pop. She took nice care to wipe me all down with hot towels afterward. I gave her a 50 tip and she seemed pretty happy with that. Afterwards she wanted to hang and chat for a bit. Her English wasn't great but she was very nice and friendly. Don't if more would be offered on a second visit but I plan to find out.Man that makes me wish for the good ole days when I was new and was game to check out new places and got lucky with a provider. Reminds me of my still favorite experience that was only a handy but still blew my mind. Went to this joint in Murrieta, it's a legit place now and this was a few years back, pretty good looking petite 50's Asian lady giving me a massage and was wearing a black dress with a high thigh slit. Massage was really good so I wasn't expecting getting extras and was real new and unsure how to request extras. I flip and she's still giving a legit massage until she gets to my arms. Upon working my arms she purposely positions herself so my hand ends up the slit and right up her slit. Wearing a red thong but her pussy so warm and wet, I was instantly hard as a rock as she grinds my fingers and obviously got the hint and started playing with her. She moves over to my left and I put my left hand up her dress and finger her from behind while she gives me one of the most incredibly hot hjs I've yet to find a comparison to. I must have been hitting her spot too because as I blew she shuddered and came as far as I can tell. She cleans me up, water, big kiss on the cheek and you can tell she's flushed and off I went. Never to see her again even though I wanted too. Couldn't find her. Man. Good memory.

StiffNipples
05-15-17, 14:57
Try Jenny. She's the youngest one there I believe. Very hot young and flirtatious. Eva was great too. Just too much teeth on the BJ LOL. Lala is a real pleaser as well.I saw Jenny last week. Lots of fun! I'll try LaLa next time, but it's going to be hard not seeing Jenny again, she was a ball of energy and down for anything. And that ass!

MichaelOhSix
05-18-17, 13:34
I saw Jenny last week. Lots of fun! I'll try LaLa next time, but it's going to be hard not seeing Jenny again, she was a ball of energy and down for anything. And that ass!FS? Or BJ only? I've only had CBJ from her since every time I see her it's her menstrual cycle. It's about the second or third week of the month. I can't remember.

MichaelOhSix
05-23-17, 11:24
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-first-week-in-business/116455488

I tried this place out last Friday. It's formally Hawaiian Spa which offered FS. I wasn't expecting much. I got HHR for 35. Mediocre massage. Lots of teasing from behind. On the flip. Straight to HE. No discussion on service or tip. Okay skills. She tried. I came. OTC touching but full access on the top. Kissed my neck and licked my earlobe while stroking.

Linda. 40 ish. Broken English. Nice B cups. 40 tip.

YMMV.

StiffNipples
05-25-17, 14:09
FS. She was down for anything and everything, even offered a 2nd pop, which I couldn't fulfill unfortunately. Good luck.

FS? Or BJ only? I've only had CBJ from her since every time I see her it's her menstrual cycle. It's about the second or third week of the month. I can't remember.

MichaelOhSix
06-05-17, 14:15
Vivian. Late 30's early 40's looking lady. Petite-ish and cute. She's no Jenny or Lala but she felt really good. Everything covered. I recommend her. Non rushed, patient and a real good girl.

Take Today Off
06-08-17, 14:58
Vivian. Late 30's early 40's looking lady. Petite-ish and cute. She's no Jenny or Lala but she felt really good. Everything covered. I recommend her. Non rushed, patient and a real good girl.If she's the one with the super long hair, I enjoyed her. Gives great table shower.

The older one with the flat ass I had last week was ok, her BBBJ was ok, her table shower sucks, I'll pass on her next time.

Jen was hot, strips down, her table shower was fair, nipples firm, likes FS.

Wireless91910
06-12-17, 15:18
Headed out to Palm Springs on Saturday and decided to stop by Valley at 8:30 am. Was greeted at door by MMS, tells me I have to wait as all 3 girls are busy. WTF, some early risers! LOL. Ask to use restroom and as I exit, I can hear one of you mongers pounding away on someone. LOL. Get sent to back of house to wait knowing my girl is getting pounded by some other dude. Had to wait about 5 minutes, before Cherry makes her entrance. I've never seen her before, but she assures me she works on Fri, Sat, Sunday. Typical 50+ provider that Valley is known to have. She ask if I have been there before and I name off Angie, May, Sunny and she's cool now. I have her spend 5 minutes giving the me worst massage I have ever gotten, then rub her ass to signal time to play. She goes on the hunt for the cover under the sheets and can't find one. LOL. I offer mine. She drops down to CBJ and I tell her I want her to rim, but she say's she doesn't do that. I thought all girls at Valley rim. Anyways, she grabs a handful of lube and wets her snatch and says "you on top". I replied, "No, you on top" This chick had the tightest snatch I"ve had in awhile. She starts moaning and she's only going about half way down. I thrust my hips up to meet her, but she keeps pushing me down. After about 3 minutes, she tells me to get on top. We switch to MISH, I try to pin her legs on my shoulder, but she's complaining it's too big. One of the few times I actually believe the provider. There's no way Cherry has had kids. Finally plow away and deliver a load into the cover. She laughs and says she needs a break now. I clean up and head out. As I"m pulling out of driveaway another monger is pulling in. Standard 40/60 donation.

Avalon777
06-13-17, 18:00
I had a question about Transcend Temecula. What is the standard rates for extras here. I don't want to overpay and accidentally increase their rates for everyone.

Thanks.

MichaelOhSix
06-14-17, 07:45
I had a question about Transcend Temecula. What is the standard rates for extras here. I don't want to overpay and accidentally increase their rates for everyone.

Thanks.40 HJ.

60 CBJ (may include BBBJ, YMMV).

80 BBBJ.

100 FS (may include BBBJ, YMMV).

Avalon777
06-14-17, 16:41
40 HJ.

60 CBJ (may include BBBJ, YMMV).

80 BBBJ.

100 FS (may include BBBJ, YMMV).Thank you. I am planning to visit tomorrow. I will report back if I am able to go.

ThatOneGuyCk
06-14-17, 20:49
Visited about a week ago. Showed up 30 minutes after closing but open sign was on so I tried. MMS greeted (ok looking, mid 40's) and offered hhr. 4 hr. 6. I chose the. We went back, I got undressed and layed face down. Proceeded with massage, on the flip sh did hand massage first and when Don placed my hand on her ass. Then she asked if I was looking for more. She offered HJ for. 6 and BJ for. 8 I asked about FS she said $. So I accepted. I gloved up and she asked me to get on top so I was game for that. She was a little apprehensive at first, but slowly got used to me. She took it like a champ and pulled me into her as I came. Well worth it. Will repeat.

Kelvinb
06-15-17, 21:44
Decided to stop by the spot that used to be Hawaiian Spa to see if I would have some of the good times I used to have before they closed and reopened as Oasis. My session was with Jenny. Her English was basic and the prices were somewhat standard. 40 for hh but here's were it got interesting regarding the extras. So Jenny gave me a really nice full massage and when it came to the flip she wanted to negotiated. I wanted FS but she asked if I had a condom and of course I didn't so I thought I understood that she agreed to a BBBJ for. 80. She left the room and came back with the dreaded saran wrap which I personally can't stand. I decided I didn't feel like haggling and I had already given her the. 80 so I decided to roll with it. She proceeded to attempted to give me a BJ and of course we all know how it is with the saran wrap but something crazy happened. She got it going with some hand action so I got to the point where it was time to pop. I unloaded and she must of lost track of the saran wrap because the next thing I noticed she was gagging because she had some of the good juice in her mouth and she wasn't expecting that. She tried to take it like a champ but kept telling me to bring a condom next time so we can do FS. Don't know if I'll be back anytime soon but for now I was okay with. 80 for the BJ. Run from the saran wrap it sucks. LOL.

MichaelOhSix
06-16-17, 10:46
Decided to stop by the spot that used to be Hawaiian Spa to see if I would have some of the good times I used to have before they closed and reopened as Oasis. My session was with Jenny. Her English was basic and the prices were somewhat standard. 40 for hh but here's were it got interesting regarding the extras. So Jenny gave me a really nice full massage and when it came to the flip she wanted to negotiated. I wanted FS but she asked if I had a condom and of course I didn't so I thought I understood that she agreed to a BBBJ for. 80. She left the room and came back with the dreaded saran wrap which I personally can't stand. I decided I didn't feel like haggling and I had already given her the. 80 so I decided to roll with it. She proceeded to attempted to give me a BJ and of course we all know how it is with the saran wrap but something crazy happened. She got it going with some hand action so I got to the point where it was time to pop. I unloaded and she must of lost track of the saran wrap because the next thing I noticed she was gagging because she had some of the good juice in her mouth and she wasn't expecting that. She tried to take it like a champ but kept telling me to bring a condom next time so we can do FS. Don't know if I'll be back anytime soon but for now I was okay with. 80 for the BJ. Run from the saran wrap it sucks. LOL.I've been there. Legit massage then plenty of teasing right before the flip. I flip over and got some titty action. The V was OTC. She sucked my nipples, kissed my neck and ears. Best HJ I've had in awhile since I usually get FS only. But I just wanted to try this place out. Her name was Jenny too. But I got in for 35 hhr 40 tip. It wasn't even negotiated so she is down. Nice to know they offer FS but I guess just bring your own condom.

Kelvinb
06-16-17, 23:07
Okay fellas besides the physical need to pop a load we all do this for the thrill of the hunt for that one that takes care of business just like you like it. Well Anna Sauna in temecula has a gem by the name of Eba that right now only works on Thursdays. She's from Korean Town in LA. Stopped by yesterday and since I've known the mamasan she gave me a heads up that there was a new girl. So I'm hanging out butt naked and then in walks Eba. Nice Korean women probably 7/8 nice d rack and spinner body. Thought I was going to lay on my belly for the massage and she ask me to flip on my back and starts to rub down my body with hot towels. After that it was on. She gave a decent BJ but it wasn't a BBBJ but the FS was simply very intense. We all know these women are getting paid but every now in then you have a connection and that's what the chase is all about. She ended up squeezing all aspects of my body including my solider with her sugar walls. If you have time you might want to check her out because usually Anna Sauan has older women but Eba is a little younger and reminds me of the Korean girls I hear take care of business at CoCo / Pine Spa in San Diego. Totally damage was. 40 hhr for the door and. 80 FS but be warned the prices you might be hit with are. 50 hhr and 1. 00 FS. Enjoy Eba.

YeahYeahPink
06-19-17, 14:32
Hello folks! How is your hobby going?

I moved to near highway210 x s. Grand ave.

I am a type of guy who doesn't prefer FS but rather chill with 40+40 HJ sesh.

Can you guys recommend any good place near where I live?

We all agree that the younger the better but sometimes I go for early, mid 30's skillful technique too.

Thanks.

CATraveler
06-20-17, 15:31
I called Ann Spa to see if "Eba" was working today or this week, the lady who answered the phone said no "Eba" there?

Joe Diamond
06-26-17, 03:09
Been a year or so since I've been on, couldn't seem to get it to reset, maybe different email account, only posted a handful of times anyway. So you can treat me as new. I'm just looking for a provider from a year or so ago. Hispanic from Upland, 40's sexy accent 5'-7" med build, she used to work with BeBe at Tropical Spa 2176 Foothill Blvd (south side of Foothill) . (not Tropical Lei, it's across the street on Foothill between Monte Vista and Central) she also used to work at Healthy Environments in Upland. Heard she went to either Riverside or the O. C. If not, second choice would be BeBe (yes I know, she's spun) Hispanic med build & height big tits 40's. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Joe.

StiffNipples
06-28-17, 13:07
Had an itch for Jenny again, but she was off for the week. It was Thursday and I was greeted by LuLu. 40'ish, average build, great nipples, but they were so sensitive she wouldn't let me near them. I was in the mood for a CBJ, brought my own wrapper, she seemed surprised.

She got naked, a little fondling, kissing her neck, she sucked my nipples and proceeded south. I had her hop on the table while I stood and face f'd her. I tried rubbing her v, but she was sensitive there too, WTF? So, I decided to just keep f'ing her face. I noticed she was rubbing her clit pretty good, which got my juices pumping a little more. However, she was strapping her tits down with her other arm, like they were off limits or something, turn off. She quivered and came, I exploded in her mouth. Hot towel and I was out. While I was exiting, there was a young cutie sitting on the front couch reading. She looked like she may be Filipina, large breasts, possibly a spinner but it's hard to tell the way she was sitting. I said hello, but didn't get her name, sorry. I may have to go back on a Thursday to see if she is there.

Psyko323
06-29-17, 22:12
I called Ann Spa to see if "Eba" was working today or this week, the lady who answered the phone said no "Eba" there?Same bro. Maybe they saving her for the regulars.

Ubdam
06-30-17, 14:34
Been a year or so since I've been on, couldn't seem to get it to reset, maybe different email account, only posted a handful of times anyway. So you can treat me as new. I'm just looking for a provider from a year or so ago. Hispanic from Upland, 40's sexy accent 5'-7" med build, she used to work with BeBe at Tropical Spa 2176 Foothill Blvd (south side of Foothill) . (not Tropical Lei, it's across the street on Foothill between Monte Vista and Central) she also used to work at Healthy Environments in Upland. Heard she went to either Riverside or the O. C. If not, second choice would be BeBe (yes I know, she's spun) Hispanic med build & height big tits 40's. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Joe.What's up Joe. I've been searching for her too! She was my first when I got into the hobby and would love to see her again. If you have details let me know. I'll do the same.

KenkyuuForAll
07-03-17, 03:57
Tao Massage located in Corona was personally not my cup of tea. I went into the facility to be greeted by a chubby older dude with glasses sitting at a desk. He then asked if I was there for a message I said yes and then he said he would go get the girl (s). A small cutely plump older lady maybe in her late thirties came to greet me and showed me to my room. She then knocked like one minute after leading me to the room, I had not finished getting all my clothes. I laid on the table face down and she put a blanket over me and asked for soft, medium, or hard pressure. I asked for soft it was very soothing. I felt we were both unsure of the situation. I was trying to enjoy the massage rather than thinking how I would get out of the situation, while the obnoxiously improper looped music continued throughout the session. Every now and then she would do things like lay her chest around my head or fiddle with the blanket, but I just couldn't go through with it. She then let me know everything was finished. She then left the room as I dressed and then meet me near the front with a cup of water. I was nervous so I tipped her $10 and left, leaving me out of $50 ($40 House Fee & $10 Tip). Overall the massage wasn't to bad, but the ladies in this joint were not only old, but I didn't even find them attractive in appearance (Face & Body). I most likely will never return there. If you have had different or similar experiences please share.

Monger10
07-03-17, 08:43
Hello folks! How is your hobby going?

I moved to near highway210 x s. Grand ave.

I am a type of guy who doesn't prefer FS but rather chill with 40+40 HJ sesh.

Can you guys recommend any good place near where I live?

We all agree that the younger the better but sometimes I go for early, mid 30's skillful technique too.

Thanks.For just HJ, I like 5 star massage. On Jefferson near Patio world. I always go for an hour and get a decent massage with a lot of attention to the boys.

Mastermind1
07-13-17, 23:35
Recently moved to the Ontario area and I'm looking around for the best AMP. I am curious about a new massage parlor they opened on grove street near 8th street. Has anyone been to it?

SaltyDog
07-18-17, 20:39
Tao Massage located in Corona was personally not my cup of tea. I went into the facility to be greeted by a chubby older dude with glasses sitting at a desk. He then asked if I was there for a message I said yes and then he said he would go get the girl (s). A small cutely plump older lady maybe in her late thirties came to greet me and showed me to my room. She then knocked like one minute after leading me to the room, I had not finished getting all my clothes. I laid on the table face down and she put a blanket over me and asked for soft, medium, or hard pressure. I asked for soft it was very soothing. I felt we were both unsure of the situation. I was trying to enjoy the massage rather than thinking how I would get out of the situation, while the obnoxiously improper looped music continued throughout the session. Every now and then she would do things like lay her chest around my head or fiddle with the blanket, but I just couldn't go through with it. She then let me know everything was finished. She then left the room as I dressed and then meet me near the front with a cup of water. I was nervous so I tipped her $10 and left, leaving me out of $50 ($40 House Fee & $10 Tip). Overall the massage wasn't to bad, but the ladies in this joint were not only old, but I didn't even find them attractive in appearance (Face & Body). I most likely will never return there. If you have had different or similar experiences please share.Good review that's for letting us all know not to bisit.

SaltyDog
07-18-17, 21:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously why do so many of you guys waste so much time counting people's posts then space on this forum writing about it when you know, I mean by now you have to know, I'm going to get rid of it.

A2

Joe Diamond
07-19-17, 14:55
Was looking for either of them and heard Angie was in North Hollywood and Bebe was in the O. C. Fat chance me finding them there. Went to the Spa seeking a BBBJ girl named Mia Tai (or something like that) answered the door, I liked her looks (in her 40's probably) sexy voice. I didn't stay, wanted FS but out of blue devils at the moment and without them FS is out of the question and with CBJ the "glove" is a b**ch, I will return for her later. For now seeking a BBBJ there or close by but don't want to sell the farm for one. Would love American but they disappeared with the dinosaurs so Latina is fine, not into Asian.

KenkyuuForAll
07-24-17, 02:31
Ivy Massage was an interesting and basic at the same time. First of all this experience started with me calling and I asked for the price of message options and I actually asked if there was young masseuses there. The lady on the phone giggled and said that there were young ladies there. I went and the location is in a pretty discrete place so I enjoyed that. The area was kind of towards the shady part, but when entering the building the waiting area is ok and then the rooms I felt were nice and clean. I was greeted by a lady in maybe her mid 30's (not to young, but not old). She was short and slightly plump but her legs looked like super nice, smooth, young-thin legs so it was interesting. She was cute and smiley and would occasionally make small chat. Massage was less than average, but there was nice music and the duration was a good amount. She then told me to flip over after so long and point to my legs and ask if I wanted her to massage there. I said yes and it was great and sensual and that was all on the extras menu. After she cleaned up and then continue to massage me for another 5 - 10 minutes which I enjoyed and appreciated. After she left and got me some water. She never asked or negotiated for a certain price for the extra service so I don't think there is a real price on it especially since it is only one extra option (I did tip). Overall I would say it is one of the better options from what I have experienced in the Corona / Riverside area, but I wouldn't find myself running back. Overall I would give it a 7. 5/10 based on its service and delivery.

Pocketaa
07-28-17, 02:56
Been a year or so since I've been on, couldn't seem to get it to reset, maybe different email account, only posted a handful of times anyway. So you can treat me as new. I'm just looking for a provider from a year or so ago. Hispanic from Upland, 40's sexy accent 5'-7" med build, she used to work with BeBe at Tropical Spa 2176 Foothill Blvd (south side of Foothill) . (not Tropical Lei, it's across the street on Foothill between Monte Vista and Central) she also used to work at Healthy Environments in Upland. Heard she went to either Riverside or the O. C. If not, second choice would be BeBe (yes I know, she's spun) Hispanic med build & height big tits 40's. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Joe.About 2 months ago a therapist similar to one you described was at Jade Aromatherapy in Hesperia.

MackBlamba
08-01-17, 21:11
What's up yall. It's time to share my experiences in the IE.

I'm a pretty new monger (maybe 6-8 weeks). I learned the ropes just by roaming on the forums and trial / error.

Bliss Massage.

My VERY first AMP. It had the most reviews on RM in my area, and had all the signs of being a HE AMP. Walked in, see the mamasan and tell her I wanted an hr. She said they were closing soon and could do hhr. I agree and I'm shown to my room. She asked if I've been there before, and I said "Yes. " Nice dimly lit room. I strip down and lay flat on my belly with no cover. Provider comes in, (Lily, 50's) and she playfully smacks my ass and compliments my physique (I'm in my 20's and workout 3-4 x week). Weak massage. On the flip, she's already playing with jr and ask what I want. I say HJ, and give her. 4 She gives me a nice oiled HJ. Then she starts putting her finger in my ass. First time this has ever happened to me, and I'm not going to lie it felt pretty good LOL. I had to Google it later that night and realized she was giving me a prostate massage haha. Lucky for her, with it being my first HE ever, I made sure to shower and come with good hygiene. She wasn't wearing gloves. I could tell she only wanted to touch it a little bit but I told her I would cum if she did it more. Man, was I right hahaha. Wipe me down with hot towel and I was on my way. Total damage was. 8. Not a looker. Probably won't repeat.

Asian Massage.

My 2nd AMP was Asian Massage on RM. Neon sign says Enjoy Feet. Next to KBBQ. Walk in and looks like a reflexology spot. Being new to this, I probably should've walked out, but I was led to a room by a pretty cute young provider (probably mid 20's, about 7/10 looks) named Sheryl I think. I got excited for this one so I just thought I'd give it a shot. Stripped down and laid belly down with no cover. She comes in and puts a towel over my behind. "Uh oh" I thought "Maybe this isn't a HE AMP (but we proceeded with the massage. It was great massage, and I felt a little energy there. Complimented her, little flirting too. Mid massage, I changed it to an hr, hoping for the best LOL. On the flip, I got her attention and showed her. 4 and said "extra services?" and she said no and finished the massage like 5 minutes later. I didn't want it to be awkward or get into any trouble so I immediately apologized and she said it was ok. . 4 for hr massage, tip. 1 because the massage was great. Total damage was. 5. would repeat for massage only because she was young and cute.

Body Work.

Walked in, and rang the bell. Visited this place probably twice, each time was about 4 weeks apart, and the mamasan (Lily) said they were closed and waiting for their business license or something to be approved. Looked to be in her 50's or early 60's but had some nice bolt ons. Small and looked petite from what I remembered. Anybody have experience here? I'd like to try it out.

Magnolia Spa.

This place looked like it was closed, but I recently saw someone leave a review on it after I had visited. I'm not subscribed to RM, so idk what it said. Anyone been here?

Heavenly.

Right after checking out Magnolia Spa, I saw that Heavenly Massage was right down the street. So I drive up, it's in a super low key spot. Park in the back lot, and walk in. Totally looks like a HE AMP and I'm feeling good about it too. Idk if she was mamasan because she ended up being my provider, but she came out as soon as I walked in. Asked me what I wanted, I said hhr massage. She asked if I had been there before and this time I actually said "No, but I was referred by a friend" probably not the answer I should've given. She took the. 4 house fee and led me to my room. Pretty big room. Stripped down and laid flat on my belly with no cover. She walked in, complimented my body and tattoos. She seemed very friendly and less suspicious than 2 minutes earlier. She did cover my crack with a small hand towel but for the most part my ass was showing. Started giving me a massage. Little small talk. Asked her how her day was and she said slow and that every day is pretty slow. The massage was really good actually. Probably about 9/10. I feel like I talked too much and asked too many questions because she got kinda quiet. Maybe she thought I was LE. I was dressed in business casual because I had just came from work. Maybe that's why. There was no flip and I asked her for extra services flashing. 4 and she said no. Again, it was such a great massage, total damage was. 5 Her name was Lily or Lilian or something I think. Probably 40's. Not a real looker. As I was walking out, I saw another provider walking into the other room and she looked younger and cuter. Curious to know more about her.

But anyways, that was my first few experiences with HE AMPs in the IE. I'm 1/3 as of today. No shame though. Everything has been a learning lesson. If you guys have any tips or advice for the future, I'm definitely open to it. If you guys have been to any of these locations, share your experience. Like to know what you guys think.

Mack.

Tezar
08-03-17, 01:10
Good honest session with Nancy, but there were a lot of interruptions, including a spectacular bang when the the power and lights went out (the utility company was replacing a pole on the corner). Settled for HE, but it was above average and I'd go back. 50 house and because of all the interruptions we ran over and I tossed in 50 more.

Monger10
08-13-17, 12:53
Has anyone been here? Was wondering if it is legit. Don't want to spend the $ if it is legit.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-and-perfect-touch-new-masseuses-100-young-girls/95601682

Or. Any 4 hand recommendations around Murietta?

Thanks!

CATraveler
08-13-17, 22:29
Has anyone been here? Was wondering if it is legit. Don't want to spend the $ if it is legit.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-and-perfect-touch-new-masseuses-100-young-girls/95601682

Or. Any 4 hand recommendations around Murietta?

Thanks!I went there a couple months ago. The girl at the desk was young and pretty. I asked for an hr she told me I'd have to wait about 15 min for someone else to arrive. I waited the 15 min a room and walks in a much older provider 50's. I already paid for the hour and got a good massage, on the flip the younger girl came in and asked if I wanted 4 hands. I was disipointed she was not already working on me and did not want to have to tip both. HE was ok. 60 Hr, 40 tip. Won't be back unless I her of younger providers doing he work.

Vegas X32
08-29-17, 13:05
Hey guys, I visited this place yesterday.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/951-888-9586-5-young-and-cute-staffs-everyday-fantastic-asian-body-touch/43610482

No extras on the menu at all, I got the 1 HR table shower, which was out of hot water at the end. I was covered the whole time, when it was time for the flip, no teasing whatsoever. I was offered additional time for. 3, thinking I could get a HJ, but nope. Save your money folks. There are much better places out there if you just want a normal massage with no extras.

So I was disappointed with the outcome of this one, headed to Tao Massge for 30 minutes. Yep same thing, no extras. I walked out without a tip. I had a 30 min massage and there wasn't even a flip.

Anyone have any luck in Corona?

Vegas.

OC Monger
09-02-17, 06:01

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/951-888-9586-5-young-and-cute-staffs-everyday-fantastic-asian-body-touch/43610482

No extras on the menu at all, I got the 1 HR table shower, which was out of hot water at the end. I was covered the whole time, when it was time for the flip, no teasing whatsoever. I was offered additional time for. 3, thinking I could get a HJ, but nope. Save your money folks. There are much better places out there if you just want a normal massage with no extras.

So I was disappointed with the outcome of this one, headed to Tao Massge for 30 minutes. Yep same thing, no extras. I walked out without a tip. I had a 30 min massage and there wasn't even a flip.

Vegas.From my experience when I was out there for work, there were plenty of places to go. But lately, they all seem to have been closed down. Not sure if the city cracked down on them. The only ones left are legit places.

Joe Diamond
09-03-17, 12:25
About 2 months ago a therapist similar to one you described was at Jade Aromatherapy in Hesperia.Thanks, I will check it out.

MinoStar
09-11-17, 15:13
Recently moved to the Ontario area and I'm looking around for the best AMP. I am curious about a new massage parlor they opened on grove street near 8th street. Has anyone been to it?

Recently moved to the Ontario area and I'm looking around for the best AMP. I am curious about a new massage parlor they opened on grove street near 8th street. Has anyone been to it?Just moved here this year too. I went to one in Upland on Central. They advertise a lot on BP. Latinas. I called and a woman answered, she straight up told me it's $150 total. No cover fee.

Sorry, I don't know the name or cross street but it's a shopping center with a liquor store on the bottom. The back of the building has 2 floors with units with blackened windows, even the bottom unit behind the liquor store does too. I think they are all LMPs. I parked to scope out the scene and it was weird as fuck. Lots of cars driving in fast, parking, dudes walking in fast as well as people leaving fast. Everyone was in a hurry LOL. Some women were leaving too. It was around 9:30 pm so maybe that's why. I just sat there in awe trying to figure out WTF was oging on with so much damn movement. Parking lot was full of cars.

Finally, it started clearing out. Security guards standing on the top floor balcony, one walking around at the bottom near the blackened windows unit. No signs on any units. No "massage" neon lights either.

So I finally got the nerve to check it out. Went to the unit letter they told me which was upstairs, past the shady looking security guard, walked in. Typical setup, but a bit larger than other AMPs, LMPS. Little slide window too. I walk in, no one opened the window. I knocked lightly. I said hello. Nothing. Then I hear chatter inside, man, woman. The window slides open and it's a dude. A fucking latino dude in his 20's. Somber, expression-less. I say I want half hour. He says $150. OK, I pay. He opens the door and says 'down the hall, make a right'.

We walk down a long hall, me in front, and there's a door open to the right and I pretend to think it's that way so that I can look inside — still suspicious it may be cops or worse- some gang shit scam. He says, "no, keep going, down the hall to the end" a bit louder. In that lit room was what seemed to be a break room LOL. With tables and a fridge.

So I make that right and he tells me which door so I walk in and wait like usual. Over ten minutes and a latina enters, fully dressed in civilian clothes. Jeans, a top albeit showing her belly. No the typical easy-off super sexy spandex dress they usually wear. She smiles and acknowledges the clothes saying she just got there and didn't have time to change. OK, whatever, so she starts to undress. Big fucking boobs. Big fucking ass. A bit of a belly but not bad, definitely hard-on worthy.

I sit at the table and grab her tits and suck on them; she lets me. She takes her pants off and I compliment her on her booty and grab. She says "yeah but no spanking, ok? Nice CBJ, then doggy and her big bubble butt was glorious. I almost finished quick but I held it which is usually a bad idea because then I can't finish LOL. Which is what happened. I even licked her ass crack whilst grabbing her big boobs now hanging down due to doggy. Fucked her some more in missionary and it was taking long so she started blowing again. Then it must have been like 20 minutes and she was saying I have to cum already so I complained about the condom and if she can do BBBJ which she refused so she offered bare HJ. She was working it good but it wasn't going to happen just like that, so I had to grab a handful of ass and what did if for me, besides the HJ of course, was that I was aggresively grabbing her ass cheek with my finger tips in her ass crack, ring finger rubbing her ass hole, and feeling that inside part where the ass muscle begins LOL. I liked that it felt like a butt cheek itself, as opposed to simple some more of her body turning into a butt.

Anyway, I like the no BS about this place. When I left, as I was walking out, a guard walked up to the upstairs guard and asked something and the upstairs guard said, "Just one more." as the other guy saw me and motioned to the other and they both looked at me, and I said "have a good night" LOL. They said the same thing.

Anyone knows the name? I'll look around too.

LatinLove187
09-13-17, 00:11
525 and Central ave #8.

Upland.

Been there a few months ago. I used to work in that area. In weekends they closed late.

I went there after work around 3:30 AM.

Called first.

Got there.

Paid the fee but asked to see the girls firsts.

The guy took me in. Mid 20's Latino.

One girl came in. Said hi and shook my hand.

The other 2 girls did the same.

They came in one at a time.

I pick TANIA.

Beautiful women with huge breast and a big ass.

At that time she had her hair blue.

525 and Central ave #8.

Upland.

Good times.

Does anyone know of a place in temecula who offer FS. Latinas would be nice.

Just moved here this year too. I went to one in Upland on Central. They advertise a lot on BP. Latinas. I called and a woman answered, she straight up told me it's $150 total. No cover fee.

Sorry, I don't know the name or cross street but it's a shopping center with a liquor store on the bottom. The back of the building has 2 floors with units with blackened windows, even the bottom unit behind the liquor store does too. I think they are all LMPs. I parked to scope out the scene and it was weird as fuck. Lots of cars driving in fast, parking, dudes walking in fast as well as people leaving fast. Everyone was in a hurry LOL. Some women were leaving too. It was around 9:30 pm so maybe that's why. I just sat there in awe trying to figure out WTF was oging on with so much damn movement. Parking lot was full of cars.

Finally, it started clearing out. Security guards standing on the top floor balcony, one walking around at the bottom near the blackened windows unit. No signs on any units. No "massage" neon lights either.

So I finally got the nerve to check it out. Went to the unit letter they told me which was upstairs, past the shady looking security guard, walked in. Typical setup, but a bit larger than other AMPs, LMPS. Little slide window too. I walk in, no one opened the window. I knocked lightly. I said hello. Nothing. Then I hear chatter inside, man, woman. The window slides open and it's a dude. A fucking latino dude in his 20's. Somber, expression-less. I say I want half hour. He says $150. OK, I pay. He opens the door and says 'down the hall, make a right'.

We walk down a long hall, me in front, and there's a door open to the right and I pretend to think it's that way so that I can look inside still suspicious it may be cops or worse- some gang shit scam. He says, "no, keep going, down the hall to the end" a bit louder. In that lit room was what seemed to be a break room LOL. With tables and a fridge.

So I make that right and he tells me which door so I walk in and wait like usual. Over ten minutes and a latina enters, fully dressed in civilian clothes. Jeans, a top albeit showing her belly. No the typical easy-off super sexy spandex dress they usually wear. She smiles and acknowledges the clothes saying she just got there and didn't have time to change. OK, whatever, so she starts to undress. Big fucking boobs. Big fucking ass. A bit of a belly but not bad, definitely hard-on worthy.

I sit at the table and grab her tits and suck on them; she lets me. She takes her pants off and I compliment her on her booty and grab. She says "yeah but no spanking, ok? Nice CBJ, then doggy and her big bubble butt was glorious. I almost finished quick but I held it which is usually a bad idea because then I can't finish LOL. Which is what happened. I even licked her ass crack whilst grabbing her big boobs now hanging down due to doggy. Fucked her some more in missionary and it was taking long so she started blowing again. Then it must have been like 20 minutes and she was saying I have to cum already so I complained about the condom and if she can do BBBJ which she refused so she offered bare HJ. She was working it good but it wasn't going to happen just like that, so I had to grab a handful of ass and what did if for me, besides the HJ of course, was that I was aggresively grabbing her ass cheek with my finger tips in her ass crack, ring finger rubbing her ass hole, and feeling that inside part where the ass muscle begins LOL. I liked that it felt like a butt cheek itself, as opposed to simple some more of her body turning into a butt.

Anyway, I like the no BS about this place. When I left, as I was walking out, a guard walked up to the upstairs guard and asked something and the upstairs guard said, "Just one more." as the other guy saw me and motioned to the other and they both looked at me, and I said "have a good night" LOL. They said the same thing.

Anyone knows the name? I'll look around too.

LatinLove187
09-13-17, 02:11
525 and. Central ave #8.

Upland CA.

MichaelOhSix
09-13-17, 07:32
525 and Central ave #8.

Upland.

Been there a few months ago. I used to work in that area. In weekends they closed late.

I went there after work around 3:30 AM.

Called first.

Got there.

Paid the fee but asked to see the girls firsts.

The guy took me in. Mid 20's Latino.

One girl came in. Said hi and shook my hand.

The other 2 girls did the same.

They came in one at a time.

I pick TANIA.

Beautiful women with huge breast and a big ass.

At that time she had her hair blue.

525 and Central ave #8.

Upland.

Good times.

Does anyone know of a place in temecula who offer FS. Latinas would be nice.I've done some searching but the closest I can find Latinas is in Menifee. Quick BP search and you'll find it on Bradley. Healing touch. FS avail. Star Accu. Ad says one Latina on Friday only. Not sure what's on the Menu there.

LatinLove187
09-13-17, 16:49
Thanks.

The Address of the previous post.

525 North Central ave #8.

Upland CA.

I've done some searching but the closest I can find Latinas is in Menifee. Quick BP search and you'll find it on Bradley. Healing touch. FS avail. Star Accu. Ad says one Latina on Friday only. Not sure what's on the Menu there.

Member #5990
09-20-17, 12:53
Went to murietta at 215 / los alamos. Pretty girl came to the desk. Asked how long. I asked 45, she said. 6. That's the price for hr. Got settled in and girl at desk came in. I was looking forward to what she would do. She started on my neck with one hand while she was busy on her phone. 10 minutes later another older woman came in and started to run legs, too. Asked for another. 4 for 4 hand. I said I didn't have the money, she told me. 2 and I would get them for hhr each. Younger girl was really strong once she started using both hands. Older woman worked legs. On flip younger said her time was over, older woman came close, but nothing extra. I only had another. 4 for a tip because I only thought I was going to have one girl. There was a sign on the wall that said they do not perform services that are not allowed by law -don't ask. I didn't. They didn't offer. Oh wel. Out $1. 2 for a decent massage.

Member #5990
09-21-17, 12:37

Vegas.Went There and also, no luck. A woman came to offer 4 hand and I declined. The massage was actually pretty good, but. 6 for an hour could easily be better spent. They kept doors to rooms open with curtains. They were busy with 4 rooms used at 2 pm.

Wireless91910
09-24-17, 10:30
Is this place closed?

I tried calling the number and it's disconnected. I live in OC, so I can't swing by to verify. But if any one is in the area, could you report back.

Thanks.

Member #5990
09-28-17, 11:32
Tried Sunday morning, said they were busy and to come back. Went back Monday night. Queenie gave me a great massage, but absolutely no play. Rooms did not have walls to the ceiling so you can hear everything. Guy next to me was begging his girl for a HJ. He offered her. 6 and she said no. Kinda sad to hear a guy beg. I'd go back for a regular massage, but for fun, need to get out of corona.

Member #5990
09-30-17, 21:56
Started off Arlington and van buren- Pegasus. Hidden around back of building in end of culdesac by apts. Pretty provider, went for half hour. 4 tiny bit of play before flip. After flip nothing. Won't go back. But then went to j acu. . 5 for half hour. Mid 30's Chinese mt in a tight dress. No oil while rubbing back. Sat on my back while rubbing. Little play on the boys. On flip, right away gave the signal for HJ. Put my hand on her ass, pulled the top of her dress down and these great natural tits came out. She sat on my chest rcg so I reached around her with my hands all over. She finished up wiped me off and sent me on my way. Tipped. 4 she said to come back for more with the HJ. Not a bad way to spend a sat morning.

BunnBoy61
10-01-17, 05:17
Ok fellow mongers, I'm new here but I have a couple of good ones. Went to valley massage and was greeted by DoDo. Mid to late 20's earley 30's. 40 hhr and she walked me in. Same ritual, she leaves I get naked with partial towel on my ass. She comes back, w / grey tight fitting sweats. Fellas she is very pretty with great attitude. So so massage, mutual grabing so I flip. I was going to negotiate but she said I keep the change? From the 1 hun bill. She said I do everything ok. I was hell yeah! I slowly underess her, oh man. Not big tits but nice full size B's firm as fuck and pink puffy nipples. Shit I was hard as a mother fucker. Pulled her pants down and her ass was nice and tight I mean really really firm. CBJ while I play with her as and titties. Put her on her back and feasted on some clean pink pussy. She came a bit then I went in for the kill. She's was on top, swithed to mish then I tried to put it in her ass ahahaha several times. I guess it not really everything. Her pussy was so tight I wanted to nut so I backed off. More pussy eating a few licks at her star fish then fucked her side ways till I nut. She cleans me off, hot towel too and a waterbottle and I was on my way.

Member #5990
10-03-17, 10:28
I still haven't learned. Corona is hopeless. I went to a grand opening off 6th. Healthy land. They were busy, manager took me to room in front. Not too private, pocket door. The other rooms were full. There is a sign in the room that says the corona police department has the right to enter any room in the place without notice. First time I saw a sign like that. . 4 for full hour. She kept leaving to get phone and people coming in the door. She was full of apologies. She said next time I will get a room on the inside. I dint know if it would make a difference in the ending or not, but no play at all.

The Camel
10-04-17, 01:20
Is this place closed?

I tried calling the number and it's disconnected. I live in OC, so I can't swing by to verify. But if any one is in the area, could you report back.

Thanks.Another site linked to a report of a major ongoing undercover crackdown in Upland which has sprouted something like 40 plus MPs. Some have closed and others will follow. Then the heat wave will pass and it will return to being a cool scene. Only ladies arrested but not a good time to be an Upland MP monger.

Member #5990
10-08-17, 17:44
Checking jurupa valley out this am. Started at qi. Friendly, mid to late 30's MT. Started with a decent massage. . 6 for hr. She took the towel off almost immediately. No real tease. On flip she covered me with a paper towel. Funny. Pretty quickly asked if I wanted HJ. I agreed. She offered vs, but I am new to the hobby and am not comfortable with more yet. She got to work. I don't know if I was feeling guilty or what, but I didn't finish. So I tipped her. 4 (she worked at it for almost 20 minutes). Went to the other spot. I had been there before. They get. 5 at the door for hhr (high, I know). Late 30's Latina with a great body came in. I laid face down no towel. She asked if I had been there before and I had. I told her right away I only had. 3. She said. 3 for a handy, no problem. She went right at the boys, licked them too. I turned right over and she made quick work. She got the oil out and got started. She sucked on the boys which I liked. She also BBBJ for a little while as well. Finished me off pretty fast. After clean up, I gave her. 3 and told her the door charges too much. She cracked up. Her English wasn't very good at all. She made a writing motion and said something about. 8 for FS. Much cheaper. No house. Didn't make sense and I just wanted to get on my way. Maybe if I go back.

FiveFive6
10-12-17, 21:15
So I wanted to have a new dream went to Spa Monami but I'm almost positive it was spa Naomi what ever stepped inside and immediately I was sketched out. All I saw certificate's and permits on the wall a mid 30's female opens window I ask for 30 minutes she says ok then she double takes and asks how old I say my age she asks for I'd and I leave. Idk if this place is legit or not but it kills it for me when they ask for I'd if you have info on this place pm please. Also a new spot on day street opened up I think I've been there before and it was a rip off juga spa is the name any info helps thanks. If you want info seniors pm me.

FiveFive6
10-12-17, 21:23
Charming spa in moreno valley haven't been to this spot in a while after a no go at a different place came here and it was definitely worth it. Seniors pm me for more info.

Psyko323
10-12-17, 21:39
I have been wanting some big titty latinas or asians mp spot in temecula. I am always in temecula for work, and have about 2 hours to kill due to traffic. Any info?

LatinLove187
10-15-17, 02:10
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-town/141153402

TOFTT.

Went for a massage.

Got Genie.

Mid 40's.

This place is legit with no FS.

I did manage to get a hand job and was able to play with her boobs.

Overall.

Great experience.

Good massage.

Does any one know of a place that gives FS besides.

Ann sauna and Transcend Temecula.

Lovergrrl
10-15-17, 10:59
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-town/141153402

TOFTT.

Went for a massage.

Got Genie.

Mid 40's.

This place is legit with no FS.

I did manage to get a hand job and was able to play with her boobs.

Overall.

Great experience.

Good massage.

Does any one know of a place that gives FS besides.

Ann sauna and Transcend Temecula.If they offer HE they ain't legit.

LatinLove187
10-15-17, 15:20
If they offer HE they ain't legit.I meant the massage was legit. Not like other places where the massage is crap and they expect a big tip for a hand job.

Member #5990
10-16-17, 12:07
I want to thank all of you who have posted about transcend. I splurged for my birthday this weekend and had a great time with 4 hand cfs, fiv, CBJ, and then some more! One of the girls was a tall skinny Asian and the other was a perfectly shaped Latina mix with awesome tattoo work all over. I was out $2. 5, but like I said, an hour with two girls and anything goes pretty fun. I could have gone bb, but just feel the need to protect me, the boys, and the old lady at home.

MichaelOhSix
10-17-17, 07:43
I want to thank all of you who have posted about transcend. I splurged for my birthday this weekend and had a great time with 4 hand cfs, fiv, CBJ, and then some more! One of the girls was a tall skinny Asian and the other was a perfectly shaped Latina mix with awesome tattoo work all over. I was out $2. 5, but like I said, an hour with two girls and anything goes pretty fun. I could have gone bb, but just feel the need to protect me, the boys, and the old lady at home.Can you provide the name of the Latina?

Does anyone know if the only Latina working there is Suzy?

Member #5990
10-17-17, 16:21
Can you provide the name of the Latina?

Does anyone know if the only Latina working there is Suzy?I didn't catch either girls name. She didn't open her eyes very much. She had shoulder length curly black hair. Probly b's in her bra. Very nice lips. Both sets. And spoke perfect English. No accent. She had a lot off tattoo work on her torso, but no where else that I noticed.

Avalon777
11-06-17, 19:23
Has anyone ever got any extra at this massage place? I stopped by this morning and her name was Wan. Probably in her 30's, petite and hot. Slight teasing but nothing on the flip. Massage was $50 an hour. Massage was actually really good but I was hoping for a happy ending.

Member #5990
11-09-17, 00:44
Had a little fun out east this afternoon. Stopped at candys therapy. The girl at the door was HOT. Was hoping it would be her, but, nope. Went behind door #3 and waited for about 20 minutes. Thought about putting my pants on and bailing, but ruby came in at last. She asked if I'd been there before and I told her no, but backpage told me to come. She says, really, naughty back page. So she asks me what I want. I tell her to put whatever she wants wherever she wants. She starts putting her hands on me and asks if that's good. Of course. She asks if I want anything else. I said sure she said it would cost me. I told her of course. I said to use your mouth and she said. 8! I told her no way. In oc I get way more for. 8 but she wouldn't budge. I said fine. While she's sucking away, I'm playing the kitty over the panties and she cums. I told her I've got a $, let's have some fun. Off came the panties and she climbed aboard. First rcg, then she turns around. Then I lay her down. Almost finish and the girl at the door yells at her that the time is up. Kinda killed it. At least she got off. I'd go back. Ruby was fun, danced around some and had a super attitude. Good time.

MichaelOhSix
11-10-17, 11:01
I didn't catch either girls name. She didn't open her eyes very much. She had shoulder length curly black hair. Probly b's in her bra. Very nice lips. Both sets. And spoke perfect English. No accent. She had a lot off tattoo work on her torso, but no where else that I noticed.I got her the other day. Her name is Sue 25 ish hot af but not very enthusiastic. But worth it as she was tight. She can ride and take a pounding. Not bad for her fun size build.

SaltyDog
11-10-17, 12:16
I still haven't learned. Corona is hopeless. I went to a grand opening off 6th. Healthy land. They were busy, manager took me to room in front. Not too private, pocket door. The other rooms were full. There is a sign in the room that says the corona police department has the right to enter any room in the place without notice. First time I saw a sign like that. . 4 for full hour. She kept leaving to get phone and people coming in the door. She was full of apologies. She said next time I will get a room on the inside. I dint know if it would make a difference in the ending or not, but no play at all.Yes! That place must be avoided!

Member #5990
11-10-17, 16:42
I got her the other day. Her name is Sue 25 ish hot af but not very enthusiastic. But worth it as she was tight. She can ride and take a pounding. Not bad for her fun size build.Yes! Sue was her name. She seems a little unenthusiastic, almost like she doesn't like doing it. However she is incredibly good and you are right, hot af.

Lovergrrl
11-10-17, 22:28
Found myself in the area today and drove to this place. Tried calling but no answer, and the sign was gone from the door. Looked abandoned. Anyone know what happened and where they might have set up a new camp?

OC Monger
11-11-17, 06:59
I still haven't learned. Corona is hopeless. I went to a grand opening off 6th. Healthy land. They were busy, manager took me to room in front. Not too private, pocket door. The other rooms were full. There is a sign in the room that says the corona police department has the right to enter any room in the place without notice. First time I saw a sign like that. . 4 for full hour. She kept leaving to get phone and people coming in the door. She was full of apologies. She said next time I will get a room on the inside. I dint know if it would make a difference in the ending or not, but no play at all.All places in Corona are all legit. I think the city has cracked down. I think there are only 2 places in Norco you might get some kind of service, closest thing near Corona. The first is Beautiful Massage on Hamner Avenue, 1 block south from In & Out Burger. Their hours suck because they are never on time to open or might close early. The next one is GG Sister Massage on Hamner Avenue as well about 2 or 3 blocks south from In & Out Burger. The massage is decent, lady is in her late 40's or early 50's and all you get is HJ. Those are the only 2 places left nearest to Corona that I know of that has some kind of service. Massage are okay and services are okay if you need it. I prefer to go to Serenity Spa on Limonite and by the 15 Fwy for legit massage. At least it only cost $40 for a full hour of a pretty decent massage from an average looking woman. I hope that helps.

Member #5990
11-11-17, 16:37
All places in Corona are all legit. I think the city has cracked down. I think there are only 2 places in Norco you might get some kind of service, closest thing near Corona. The first is Beautiful Massage on Hamner Avenue, 1 block south from In & Out Burger. Their hours suck because they are never on time to open or might close early. The next one is GG Sister Massage on Hamner Avenue as well about 2 or 3 blocks south from In & Out Burger. The massage is decent, lady is in her late 40's or early 50's and all you get is HJ. Those are the only 2 places left nearest to Corona that I know of that has some kind of service. Massage are okay and services are okay if you need it. I prefer to go to Serenity Spa on Limonite and by the 15 Fwy for legit massage. At least it only cost $40 for a full hour of a pretty decent massage from an average looking woman. I hope that helps.I think I tried every location in corona. Then I just recently saw an article in the press enterprise about corona getting cleaned out last year. Big vice investigation and priority. Oh well. Glad I'm moving to riverside soon anyway. Traffic sucks!

I drive by the two places you mentioned in norco everyday. Never thought to stop in. Assumed they were completely legit too.

Thanks for the assistance.

Member #5990
11-11-17, 21:52
This may not be the place but what the hell.

My wife recently let me know she's bicurious. I was thinking maybe I should get her a massage and maybe have one of the massage ladies show her a good time. Anyone know if they do that sort of thing, if you have any experience with that or advice?

Just thought I'd ask!

Scouse
11-12-17, 15:47
I'm in town for business and went here last night and TOFTT. I haven't seen anyone post about this place before. I went in for the hour massage and received a very good massage and a thorough table shower. But the only down side to this place is it's completely legit. No extras. If you just want a good massage and handshakes or anything, then this is your place. I've linked the ad I found while looking for a rub.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/909-987-7878-five-masseuses-everyday-rancho-cucamonga/38134258

Be careful out there.

MackBlamba
11-12-17, 19:38
All places in Corona are all legit. I think the city has cracked down. I think there are only 2 places in Norco you might get some kind of service, closest thing near Corona. The first is Beautiful Massage on Hamner Avenue, 1 block south from In & Out Burger. Their hours suck because they are never on time to open or might close early. The next one is GG Sister Massage on Hamner Avenue as well about 2 or 3 blocks south from In & Out Burger. The massage is decent, lady is in her late 40's or early 50's and all you get is HJ. Those are the only 2 places left nearest to Corona that I know of that has some kind of service. Massage are okay and services are okay if you need it. I prefer to go to Serenity Spa on Limonite and by the 15 Fwy for legit massage. At least it only cost $40 for a full hour of a pretty decent massage from an average looking woman. I hope that helps.Thanks for this info. Very helpful.

Lovergrrl
11-12-17, 19:45
This may not be the place but what the hell.

My wife recently let me know she's bicurious. I was thinking maybe I should get her a massage and maybe have one of the massage ladies show her a good time. Anyone know if they do that sort of thing, if you have any experience with that or advice?

Just thought I'd ask!Yes they do. Trust me. I know, lol.
The challenge is finding one that your wife will find attractive that will agree to "service" her.

Maybe bring her to a stripclub first instead of an AMP? That might be a less pressured way for her to explore.

Member #5990
11-16-17, 19:08
I'm in town for business and went here last night and TOFTT. I haven't seen anyone post about this place before. I went in for the hour massage and received a very good massage and a thorough table shower. But the only down side to this place is it's completely legit. No extras. If you just want a good massage and handshakes or anything, then this is your place. I've linked the ad I found while looking for a rub.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/909-987-7878-five-masseuses-everyday-rancho-cucamonga/38134258

Be careful out there.The ad you linked to is almost identical to an ad for a place in corona. Also completely legit.

Member #5990
11-18-17, 21:24
Went to healing touch in menifee. Paid. 5 to mms for hhr. Asked if I had been there before. I told her I went to the old location. She said who cares. Thought that was weird. Put me in a room. Stripped down face down on table, no towel. In walks young Asian girl. Wish I could tell which kind of Asian she was, no clue. Stretch pants and tank top, bright red lipstick and braces. Probably 25. She started with a little lotion on my back. I grabbed her ass, she took off her pants and said turn over. Her ass was amazing! Took off her top and had a great rack, too. Pretty sure they were c's and felt pretty real. Better than some. She put my hand in her crotch and then all over her tots and says they are doing HJ or BJ, but not everything because they are getting the water worked on and mms doesn't want any noise. I tell her I'll be quiet if she will. She said put the tip on the table. I put $ out and she came back with a condom in her mouth, ready for a CBJ. Better than most at it. Then she told me to stand up and she laid on her back on the table and we started a little mish. She took it all and I'm a big guy. She got super wet and I slipped all over the place. She said hold on and flipped over on her belly and took it all from behind with her legs together. Being a little older, I got tired, she told me to lay down. She climbed on the table between my legs and started finishing me off manually. She did a great job talking dirty. 'I love it when you fuck me like that. Fuck me harder. I'm going to suck your dick when you cum. Cum on my face. Cum all over my tits. ' Paula was her name. Says she works thurs through Sun. I'd recommend.

Member #5990
11-23-17, 03:15
Checked out divine art therapy. Interesting set up. In the corner of a strip mall, next to a busy barber shop. Lady comes to the door. I give her. 4 for the the Hhr. Went to a room with no instructions. So I sit down in a chair. There is a chair or a folding futon / sofa and lots of painting on the walls with a blacklight on. After a couple minutes, in comes nikki. Nikki is HOT, tall, sexy, mixed girl with long kinky hair, tight short dress and great high heels. She asked if I wanted any water, and I did. She asked if I had been there before, but I told her no, but I have a couple friends that suggest I go. She tells me to take everything off and sit on the sofa. She gets water and comes back. Asks if I want to paint. I say no, she asks what I came for and I said fun. She then pulls her dress down and pulls her bra down and lifts her skirt up. No panties and shaved. She asked what I was looking for and I told her everything. She said $. 4 and I said I only wanted to spend $. 2 she agreed. She slipped a condom on right away and started CBJ. She has some talent there. She then laid down on the sofa and I attempted to go mish. However, condoms and I don't mix very well. Couldn't get hard enough so she started stroking her clit and told me to rub her taint while she got off in like 5 minutes. I got just hard enough to get in but damn, she was so tight I couldn't get it all the way in. And then she popped me right out. By then, the lady was knocking on the door. She sprayed me off with alcohol and I was on my way. It was fun. I told her I'll bring my wife next time and she said yeah, that would be fun. We'll see.

CATraveler
11-25-17, 22:35
Went to the MP on Jefferson next to the McDonalds. 50 for the half drew tall late 30's or 40's quiet gal. Massage was ok at best. On flip a very unenspired tug. It was so poor she seemed unhappy it was taking so long. Finished 20 min early, so I dressed left tip and out the door. Will not return.

MackBlamba
11-26-17, 03:58
Checked out divine art therapy. Interesting set up. In the corner of a strip mall, next to a busy barber shop. Lady comes to the door. I give her. 4 for the the Hhr. Went to a room with no instructions. So I sit down in a chair. There is a chair or a folding futon / sofa and lots of painting on the walls with a blacklight on. After a couple minutes, in comes nikki. Nikki is HOT, tall, sexy, mixed girl with long kinky hair, tight short dress and great high heels. She asked if I wanted any water, and I did. She asked if I had been there before, but I told her no, but I have a couple friends that suggest I go. She tells me to take everything off and sit on the sofa. She gets water and comes back. Asks if I want to paint. I say no, she asks what I came for and I said fun. She then pulls her dress down and pulls her bra down and lifts her skirt up. No panties and shaved. She asked what I was looking for and I told her everything. She said $. 4 and I said I only wanted to spend $. 2 she agreed. She slipped a condom on right away and started CBJ. She has some talent there. She then laid down on the sofa and I attempted to go mish. However, condoms and I don't mix very well. Couldn't get hard enough so she started stroking her clit and told me to rub her taint while she got off in like 5 minutes. I got just hard enough to get in but damn, she was so tight I couldn't get it all the way in. And then she popped me right out. By then, the lady was knocking on the door. She sprayed me off with alcohol and I was on my way. It was fun. I told her I'll bring my wife next time and she said yeah, that would be fun. We'll see.Good to know there's action in this area. Like you mentioned before. Struck out a few times in Corona too, and get the feeling it's been cleaned out. For this type of action in an area that I'm never in, I'd check this place out.

Member #5990
11-28-17, 18:58
Had some free time this afternoon so I went to three seven spa on Holt in Ontario. Old mms asked for a form to be filled out and. 4 for the hhr and was told to go to room 5. Went around the corner and walked into a big room with a big floor to ceiling mirror. Stripped, face down and in walks Linda. She was a nice looking Latina, late 20's to mid 30's maybe, about 5' tall, little waist and great curvy tits and ass. She was wearing a one piece cat suit which I had never seen a provider wear. No way to get under her clothes in that. She had long hair and a pretty face. Her English was not very good. She started out on my side, so no reaching her. Her massage skills were inconsistent. At times really good and then just wrong. She walked on my back a little which was cool and did just enough teasing to give me hope. She kept saying her hands we're hurting. Then she said time flies almost done. I told her I'd have to come to see her so we could have some fun. She said oh, what else did you want? I said I have to go real soon so she grabbed her oil and somehow rubbed one out in record time. I started grabbing at her while she was taking care of me and she stopped to pull her top down. Her tits were fantastic! While she was cleaning me up, she says 'next time don't be shy and tell me you want to fuck!' How awesome. So now I got to go back soon so I can hit it. I guess they have a hot tub in there and a shower and a table shower. Didn't have time today for that. Next time!

RanMack321
11-30-17, 20:40
Last weekend had the urge so headed over to MV for a visit. There are several interesting locations all pretty close together. Finally decided on Charming. Was greeted by a cute, friendly, petite lady who I'd guess was 20-30. Booked the half and was lead to room #3. My greeter "Jojo" was back as my provider. She started with an excellent massage. When she came around to the head of the table I reached up under her shorts without any protest. I then gave them a tug and asked if was ok to take off. She slipped them down and off. Then she jumped up and straddled the table to give me a good look at her pretty kitty. It looked so good I asked about the mutual oral option. She wanted eight. Tempting but finally opted for mutual touch. She sat on my thighs and we enjoyed each other's company. She made it difficult to last very long. She finish the half with more quality massage. Tipped. 6 which I know is above average but I believe worth it. I really liked her. I would highly recommend.

BreakOnYi
12-03-17, 12:49
So you had 69 BBBJ with JoJo? Tina is also a Dynamo.

Last weekend had the urge so headed over to MV for a visit. There are several interesting locations all pretty close together. Finally decided on Charming. Was greeted by a cute, friendly, petite lady who I'd guess was 20-30. Booked the half and was lead to room #3. My greeter "Jojo" was back as my provider. She started with an excellent massage. When she came around to the head of the table I reached up under her shorts without any protest. I then gave them a tug and asked if was ok to take off. She slipped them down and off. Then she jumped up and straddled the table to give me a good look at her pretty kitty. It looked so good I asked about the mutual oral option. She wanted eight. Tempting but finally opted for mutual touch. She sat on my thighs and we enjoyed each other's company. She made it difficult to last very long. She finish the half with more quality massage. Tipped. 6 which I know is above average but I believe worth it. I really liked her. I would highly recommend.

MackBlamba
12-06-17, 23:09
Stopped by Miss you Spa. I know someone posted about their location in Ontario being legit, and the same goes for Corona. I wasn't going in for a HE, but rather a real massage.

Fantastic massage, 10/10. I got the "back walking massage" (Ashiatsu massage) for hhr with Cathy. Nice cute 30 yo Chinese girl. Cracked my back a couple times with her feet. After she got down, she proceeded to massage my whole backside with no towel. I was flirting just to squeeze a few extra minutes out of her and to see if she'd tease a little. She got close but no contact.

She tried to upsell a few times. First, she tried the body scrub upsell for $45 (I think) when I walked in. Then, after I undressed, another girl (cuter than her) walked in with her and asked if I wanted 4 hands, (I don't remember how much) but I said no. Then with maybe 10 min to go, she asked if I wanted to extend to an hr, and I said no because then I wouldn't have been able to tip her well.

She said next time, come in for hr massage, leave review on yelp, and I'll get the table shower for free. Overall, great experience! Would repeat because the massage was amazing. Total damage. 45 + . 2 tip.

Wireless91910
01-03-18, 12:25
Is Misfit still on this board?

Ran across this old video of Misfit at Valley with May.

https://xhamster.com/videos/mifit-banned-from-massage-parlor-2054871

FiveFive6
01-03-18, 17:06
Near charming spa in moreno valley someone had pointed out that this place was linked to transcend and it is. Saw someone very familiar. Seniors if you want more info just pm me thanks.

MikeFandango
01-03-18, 18:47

https://xhamster.com/videos/mifit-banned-from-massage-parlor-2054871Him and Baldy Cruiser are part of the history of USASG, the pioneer time.

Peach Skoal
01-03-18, 20:00

https://xhamster.com/videos/mifit-banned-from-massage-parlor-2054871Sorry to say he is not. He did take some great pictures. Those pictures actually got him into some trouble.

For the post below. Baldy got into some major trouble.

TJ Dog
01-04-18, 02:28
Hey, guys, San Diego mongor here. I'll have the honor of spending a Friday night in Hemet in about a week. Wondering if there is anything good going in the AMP scene there. Or, would it make more sense to run South to Temecula or North to Colton?

Any leads appreciated. I can reciprocate for anyone hitting San Diego / Tijuana.

KevAmps
01-04-18, 16:25
Looks like I may be around the Colton area this weekend.

RM is giving me a few places for the criteria I used (Latina, petite &/ or thin):

Candy Therapy.

Brissas Day.

Divine Body Art Painting.

Anyone have good intel on any of these places? Am willing to exchange (OC and SGV).

FiveFive6
01-05-18, 10:32
I know hemet had acouple busts on AMPs some weeks ago so I wouldn't mess with that maybe I'm just paranoid. BP has some good looking options aswell but that's a bit more risky if your interested pm iv seen one but not sure what your flavor is your best bet is to hit up Temecula. As for Colton I've never been there so I could not tell you anything hope this helps.

Hey, guys, San Diego mongor here. I'll have the honor of spending a Friday night in Hemet in about a week. Wondering if there is anything good going in the AMP scene there. Or, would it make more sense to run South to Temecula or North to Colton?

Any leads appreciated. I can reciprocate for anyone hitting San Diego / Tijuana.

TJ Dog
01-06-18, 02:31
I know hemet had acouple busts on AMPs some weeks ago so I wouldn't mess with that maybe I'm just paranoid. BP has some good looking options aswell but that's a bit more risky if your interested pm iv seen one but not sure what your flavor is your best bet is to hit up Temecula. As for Colton I've never been there so I could not tell you anything hope this helps.Thanks for info. I'm not into the BP action. Stick to AMPs. Reading down in the posts here it looks like there's another option (that, not being an IE guy, I wasn't aware was even a place) - Moreno Valley.

Got a few more days for research, so I'll keep reading.

StapleDude
01-06-18, 03:49
Stopped by Miss you Spa. I know someone posted about their location in Ontario being legit, and the same goes for Corona. I wasn't going in for a HE, but rather a real massage.

Fantastic massage, 10/10. I got the "back walking massage" (Ashiatsu massage) for hhr with Cathy. Nice cute 30 yo Chinese girl. Cracked my back a couple times with her feet. After she got down, she proceeded to massage my whole backside with no towel. I was flirting just to squeeze a few extra minutes out of her and to see if she'd tease a little. She got close but no contact.

She tried to upsell a few times. First, she tried the body scrub upsell for $45 (I think) when I walked in. Then, after I undressed, another girl (cuter than her) walked in with her and asked if I wanted 4 hands, (I don't remember how much) but I said no. Then with maybe 10 min to go, she asked if I wanted to extend to an hr, and I said no because then I wouldn't have been able to tip her well.

She said next time, come in for hr massage, leave review on yelp, and I'll get the table shower for free. Overall, great experience! Would repeat because the massage was amazing. Total damage. 45 + . 2 tip.Went to the Ontario location a while back. Worst massage experiance. Went because their ad said free TS. Went and was told it was extra. Fine, went in and immediately the upsell started. Fron bidy scrub to four hands. At first 4 hands was offered for 20 minutes for $20 extra. The two girks spent their time talking to each other. Ther just moved their hands in a circular motionfor the entire time. So peaceful it wasent. Ince it was over the upsel started again. After the and-teenth time I asked the girl to stop the upsell and finish the lame massage. That lasted about five minutes before she tried to upsell again.

Lame massage, no peace, and constant upsell. When I was walking out, mamasan asked about the tip for the girl. Told her, bad massage, constant talk and upsell, no quite, No Tip. And walked out.

CATraveler
01-06-18, 12:51
Tried three different AMPs on Jefferson south of Overland. All three greeted by 50+ year-olds beckoning me in. I was looking for younger and prettier. Ended up at Transend hoping for someone new but no luck. Can anyone advise if Ann Spa has younger, prettier then Transend?

Dolphan14
01-13-18, 23:29
Anyone try Surunna Thai on the Rancho Ontario border? PM if you prefer. If not, any place nearby with at least a HE or preferably a BBBJ?

FiveFive6
01-20-18, 00:22
Looking for a prostate massage not that jamb finger in bhole bs LOL. If anyone knows a girl or spot that does a good one let me know. Thanks.

Byssal
01-25-18, 05:25
I'll be in the Ontario / Upland area for a few days. Any recommendations on AMP's that offer FS? Price doesn't really matter to me (of course I'm not going to spend a sh! Tton). I've been browsing around sort of but can't get a definitive one I want to go to yet.

KenkyuuForAll
01-27-18, 05:24
So for the 1st time in a while I have seen a message parlor in Chino advertised on backpage. The page seemed legit, so I thought I would give it a try. I had some extra time so I called in and it sound like a fairly young lady picked up the phone and I asked her about rates. I headed off for the spot and I used Google maps to guide me and let me tell you once I got in the general area google maps started going haywire. So once you get over there you might have to drive around to find it. While I would have like it to be in a more secluded place it wasn't which lead me to think there would definitely be no FS involved.

I entered the facility and little bells rang at the top of the door. I was stunned at how nice it was inside and there were 3 ladies sitting on a couch to the left ranging from mid 30's-late 40's and they greeted me and lead me to the desk where a younger girl in her mid-20's was taking the money. I told I was there for 30 hhr message and dropped .40 though it was .30. One of the older ladies instantly took me to a room as I walked by the rooms I saw another woman in her mid-20's prepping a room in a skimpy black dress. I then entered my room and took my clothes off and laid on the table for about 10 minutes until someone came. To my surprise it was the woman in her mid-20's at the front desk that I gave my money too who came in and open the door and gave me my change. I thought that was the only reason but she stayed. She had on tight leather pants and a lose gray shirt. She then proceed to give me a medium pressure massage which was very decent. As time progress she did some teasing by getting on the table and running her chest over my head and I would later try to put my hand on her leg, but she calmly took it off. So I just relaxed in took the rest of the message. I mentioned that I got the the hhr message and with that I was also surprised that I got full body focus, lotion, warm oil, hot stones, and a mini table shower. Towards the end she was really just patting my back, legs, etc. And then said the message was finished. She wasn't down for any special services; therefore I got dressed and headed to the front where she gave me a cup of water and told me buy. I am not entirely sure if this place doesn't offer any extra services, personally I feel they do, but I think they are use to older clients and was hesitant of the age I look (younger). What lead me to believe this is all the older looking women in the facility had trench coats on and a majority of the younger looking women had skimpy clothes on. Overall a good experience and willing to try again.

Pros:

Inexpensive.

Variety of available woman. I counted 7 working there.

Massage was 8.5/10.

Relaxing music.

Clean.

Cons:

Not as secluded as I would like.

Misleading signs to were I am not sure of their extra services.

Overall Experience: 8/10 will visit again.

Lovergrrl
01-27-18, 11:35
I'll be in the Ontario / Upland area for a few days. Any recommendations on AMP's that offer FS? Price doesn't really matter to me (of course I'm not going to spend a sh! Tton). I've been browsing around sort of but can't get a definitive one I want to go to yet.If you're going to be in Upland check out Tropical Lei too. It's an UHM stripclub where you are almost guaranteed a good time.

Rntintheoc
01-31-18, 19:10
I know hemet had acouple busts on AMPs some weeks ago so I wouldn't mess with that maybe I'm just paranoid. BP has some good looking options aswell but that's a bit more risky if your interested pm iv seen one but not sure what your flavor is your best bet is to hit up Temecula. As for Colton I've never been there so I could not tell you anything hope this helps.Wut? Details please?

FiveFive6
01-31-18, 23:01
Mybad it was on general reports.

https://www.pe.com/2017/10/23/hemet-massage-parlor-sweep-finds-code-violations/

Wut? Details please?

CATraveler
02-02-18, 08:07
Was traveling south on 215 and decided to give Charming a try in MV. Got there about 2 pm and was met by a 30's attractive greater who turned out to be my provider. There were other girls there that I could hear. Paid for the hour, lead to nice room, clearn with table and futon. Provider came back in, I think her name was Ching Cing or Sing Sing? Massage was below average, I was kinda sore from long drive so hoping for some real massage for some of the time. Quickly to he flip and she undressed asked what I wanted. I opted only for HJ. I guess this is mostly a FS place so the HJ was uninspired and too me too long. Finished and she told me I should try the younger girl Youlo?

Might give her a try if she is the girl I saw when I walked out, 20's hotie.

RonJohny
02-02-18, 16:18
Wut? Details please?Hey everyone, first time poster. Longtime creeper. Thanks for all yalls post. They have been a great help.

I work in the same plaza as a Thai massage and a no name MP, pulled in to work yesterday and saw a cop SUV. Watched for a bit till they left. They didn't have anyone in cuffs. But I knew they'd probably be making the rounds in Temecula.

RonJohny
02-02-18, 17:15
Been to one place a couple diff times with good results. Tucked away in a small corner of a plaza between Winchester and overland. I can't remember what it was called. First visit had a mid 20's early 30's girls with short hair. Spoke good English and was very energetic. Massage started off normal, she used oil and did a pretty good job on the ole back. Then she teased the boys while I was still face down. Something that tickles the hell out of me. Then on the flip, she continues to run just her nails over my stomach and then starts warming me up. She asks what I want and I ask for the menue. Apparently she does it all, so I opt for the fa and it takes $ she had a good clean body and she was just as energetic with that as she was with the massage.

Another time same place had another slightly older girl with thigh highs on and an even better rack. Same price, 40 at the door plus $ for the rest. I'll go back because I saw an even better girl as I was leaving last time.

Happy hunting!

MichaelOhSix
02-03-18, 13:22
Been to one place a couple diff times with good results. Tucked away in a small corner of a plaza between Winchester and overland. I can't remember what it was called. First visit had a mid 20's early 30's girls with short hair. Spoke good English and was very energetic. Massage started off normal, she used oil and did a pretty good job on the ole back. Then she teased the boys while I was still face down. Something that tickles the hell out of me. Then on the flip, she continues to run just her nails over my stomach and then starts warming me up. She asks what I want and I ask for the menue. Apparently she does it all, so I opt for the fa and it takes $ she had a good clean body and she was just as energetic with that as she was with the massage.

Another time same place had another slightly older girl with thigh highs on and an even better rack. Same price, 40 at the door plus $ for the rest. I'll go back because I saw an even better girl as I was leaving last time.

Happy hunting!Transcend Massage. But the sign on the building says Asia Spa or something like that.

CATraveler
02-05-18, 14:16
Stopped by MP across from McDonalds 60 for hhr. Drew a bigger hispanic girl with great attitude and some tats. She was very frendly and provided a good strong massage. On the flip asked what type of treatment I perfered. She was larger then I'd prefer so I opted for HE only. It took me much longer then usual but she did not give up and put great effort into it. Tipped 50 for the good work. Anyone have any luck with younger, smaller providers there?

Monger10
02-14-18, 09:57
Any info on Spa Rejuv in Temecula? BP looks good, but their website seems too legit.

Sharing some of my experiences, I've had great times at 5 Star, Bon Relax and Ivy. PM me for details.

Thanks in advance!

CATraveler
02-14-18, 11:02
Any info on Spa Rejuv in Temecula? BP looks good, but their website seems too legit.

Sharing some of my experiences, I've had great times at 5 Star, Bon Relax and Ivy. PM me for details.

Thanks in advance!Been to Spa Rejuv a couple times. Each time an avg 40's+ provider. OK massage with ho hum HE. Nothing like the ads (of course). Directly across the street is a FS place with about the same.

Monger10
02-15-18, 10:57
Been to Spa Rejuv a couple times. Each time an avg 40's+ provider. OK massage with ho hum HE. Nothing like the ads (of course). Directly across the street is a FS place with about the same.Thanks for the heads up!

LatinLove187
02-16-18, 02:50
Been to Spa Rejuv a couple times. Each time an avg 40's+ provider. OK massage with ho hum HE. Nothing like the ads (of course). Directly across the street is a FS place with about the same.Got a name for that place. Any details.

Price?

FiveFive6
02-17-18, 19:22
Probably my last trip at this spot since susy doesn't work there anymore. Walked in and apparently they have a new receptionist. I saw a 30 ish shorter than usual belly button tattoo nice naturals forgot her name super rushed the first time being rushed at this spot. I feel like the owners might have changed idk or maybe I got them at a bad time. Anyone visit this place recently can you share your experience thanks pm if you want more info.

FiveFive6
02-17-18, 19:29
Saw her ad on massage section of BP went for the combo shave. Really nice girl friendly in a house in Temecula random schedule I believe she lives with other people. No extras on the first visit but it was one hell of a tease could probably get HJ but from what I got she does not offer extras but it was a real good shave and massage pm if you want more info thanks.

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-refresh-and-relieve-in-my-capable-hands-massage-manscape-wax-shave-and-combo-special/155537897

FiveFive6
02-22-18, 23:20
On san Jacinto st and e Oakland ave right next to a Carl's jr they have a ad on BP and I'm almost positive the girl on the left of the picture is actually her there was another girl working but I did not see her. After a no go with a BP girl went to this spot and saw anna I believe her name was not completely sure but it was a ok light massage definitely some teasing and touch the boys. Was a bit more than other places but it was worth it pm for more details thanks.

RonJohny
02-27-18, 19:23
Went to healing touch on sat. Saw an ad on BP as well as on here. Was looking for something a little different than asian. Was welcomed by a very old ms and then a thick Latina for a provider. Too thick for my taste but what the hell. She started off with the usual conversation, how'd you hear about us? Where are you from etc. Then she asked if I'd ever been to a place like this before. I said yeah a couple times. The massage was really nothing and she asked me to turn over. When I did she already had her shirt up and pants down halfway. She said it's $ 40 for everything. I said that was too much and settled for a ccbj. All in all, spent a little more than I would've liked to but oh well.

RonJohny
02-27-18, 19:31
Also went back to the old transcend on enterprise and didn't see the girl I normally see. Saw an older asian guy sitting behind the front desk. "Never saw him there before" had a pretty decent provider that gave a good massage but didn't tease or give any extras. I feared they have changed something. Went back later in the week and saw the same man. The same provider greeted me and showed me a room. I asked about the girl I like to get (Jenny) and the provider said she went back to China. I said oh well I'll just come back another day. She offered to let me choose another girl but I was already moving to the exit.

Has anyone else had this happen at this place?

And does anyone know of any other places for FS? BP is really hot or miss.

BillyBob84
03-03-18, 17:10
Also went back to the old transcend on enterprise and didn't see the girl I normally see. Saw an older asian guy sitting behind the front desk. "Never saw him there before" had a pretty decent provider that gave a good massage but didn't tease or give any extras. I feared they have changed something. Went back later in the week and saw the same man. The same provider greeted me and showed me a room. I asked about the girl I like to get (Jenny) and the provider said she went back to China. I said oh well I'll just come back another day. She offered to let me choose another girl but I was already moving to the exit.

Has anyone else had this happen at this place?

And does anyone know of any other places for FS? BP is really hot or miss.Yeah I noticed my last couple visits there has been a guy up front. I wonder if someone got hurt or robbed recently but haven't asked. I'm sure everyone that works in that building knows what's up so not going to mention but my service hasn't gone down in quality either so no reason to complain.

Maxharter
03-10-18, 16:09
Felt a bit randy this rainy day while out on a route. Took a detour here. There is no curbside parking as the city has painted everything red in an effort to curb SWs. There is rear parking but you will be boxed in if SHTF. Went thru front door but there is a rear exit door. Paid the MMS and chilled in the room. This business smelled dank and musty like mildew and sweat; not bery sanitary IMHO. This is a mix of latina and asian. Saw sofia, chubby early 40's guatemalan, looks about "4". I paid for 30 min but got a weak 3 min massage. A customer was in the lobby and asked for sofia. She rushed my massage and promised she would give me a better massage next time.

She gave me a decent HJ but overall not a good experience and won't go back.

KenkyuuForAll
03-11-18, 04:22
To make a long story short this place seems like it would offer extra services (also what BP was hinting at), but after visiting them twice it seems that it does not. They give a pretty decent massage though.

Member #5990
03-11-18, 13:33
To make a long story short this place seems like it would offer extra services (also what BP was hinting at), but after visiting them twice it seems that it does not. They give a pretty decent massage though.I thought the same thing a while back. However, my experiences have told me all of corona is legit.

SaltyDog
03-11-18, 21:29
I thought the same thing a while back. However, my experiences have told me all of corona is legit.It is. I tried that one place in that big strip mall half ways yp there with the railing twice, nada. That one place on Main was good for a handy, closed. All Corona is legit now. Please don't believe the adds.

Rntintheoc
03-12-18, 21:04
Went to healing touch on sat. Saw an ad on BP as well as on here. Was looking for something a little different than asian. Was welcomed by a very old ms and then a thick Latina for a provider. Too thick for my taste but what the hell. She started off with the usual conversation, how'd you hear about us? Where are you from etc. Then she asked if I'd ever been to a place like this before. I said yeah a couple times. The massage was really nothing and she asked me to turn over. When I did she already had her shirt up and pants down halfway. She said it's $ 40 for everything. I said that was too much and settled for a ccbj. All in all, spent a little more than I would've liked to but oh well.Is she the one with scars across her tits? Says she had reduction surgery?

Rntintheoc
03-15-18, 18:14
Any experience at this place in MV?

FiveFive6
03-16-18, 00:04
So acouple years ago I went to a place located in that same shopping center cannot tell by the maps if its the same place but if it is it did not go well. All upsell no private rooms just cubicles with high walls 2 chicks that ran that place also had a place in Menifee off of Newport they did the same thing there. If your looking for a place in mv charming or that new spot next to Wienerschnitzel on heacock st.

Any experience at this place in MV?

Rntintheoc
03-16-18, 02:33
So acouple years ago I went to a place located in that same shopping center cannot tell by the maps if its the same place but if it is it did not go well. All upsell no private rooms just cubicles with high walls 2 chicks that ran that place also had a place in Menifee off of Newport they did the same thing there. If your looking for a place in mv charming or that new spot next to Wienerschnitzel on heacock st.I think I've been to the one you mentioned, but if it's the right one, it was all Asian. I'm on a southern kick right now.

CATraveler
03-16-18, 21:45
Decided to give New Energy on Murrieta Hot Springs a second try. Was there about a year ago and had a very nice 20's tall and pretty MT. The massage was ok but she make it clear it was "self-serve" only. Today a 40's MT did not get her name. Very nice and an outstanding massage. Lots of deep musle work with forarms and elbows. 45 for an hour, no extras, well worth the great massage.

Drivin for Fun
03-21-18, 18:13
I was in Ontario a week ago on business, and visited two places with somewhat enjoyable results. First was bally, just of Holt. The older mamasan started the massage and then asked if I want 4-hand for no extra charge, just tip, and I said ok. I got a nice massage and we were talking in her broken English, laughing at bad simple jokes, and I thought things might progress nicely. On the flip, I was enjoying the massage and as the little guy started to grow, they made sure I was covered. At the end when the mamasan went to get a towel, the younger and much prettier one ran her hands down to junior, and said next time, mamasan wouldn't let her touch when she was there. I should have asked for another massage from the young one right then and there, since I found out she wouldn't be there any other days I could get there.

I then went to the one near the convention center, in the same complex as the Indian buffet restaurant. I enjoyed the company of a nice Asian, about 30 or so, and had an enjoyable time. However, I was known as "good luck" at my usual places when I was back east, because on slow days when I came in, they always got busy. Apparently that's still the case, as I was the only guy there that afternoon, but while I was being massaged, 4 others came to the door and there were 3 phone calls! She was turning away or postponing visits left and right! Fortunately, she felt obligated to take good care of me, and I got more than my hour and left happy.

I decided to try the first place again, thinking maybe I might have better luck with just one, but drew the mamasan again and because she was alone, I decided I'd at least enjoy a good massage. I did manage to sort of get happy when she took a number of tissues, put oil on them, and rubbed me with that. Different, not unenjoyable, and accomplished what I wanted. Besides, she was friendly, seemed to like me, and about my age but with a decent body. Nice natural A's, and UTC roaming up top, OTC on the bottom.

I never got around to having someone come to my room because I was at a hotel that had a bunch of buildings and thought it might be confusing, and I didn't want them stopping at the desk asking where my room was. Oh, and the couple upstairs woke me up by squeaking the springs at 2 am, very fast for a short period of time, I hope they enjoyed themselves!

Drivin.

Kyocera
03-27-18, 14:02
So I came here to post that I saw channel 7 parked outside Relaxation Spa in Menifee located on the service drive next to the 215 north. So I figured there was going to be something about them being busted, but it turns out the news was there because of bird thefts from the business next door. Might want to be careful going here just because of an increased police presence due to the thefts.

MrPiggy
04-03-18, 18:35
Yesterday I texted GIna owner of the spa in Murrieta with "Medical Spa" sign out front, made an appointment for 2:45, show up and guess what? Gina doesn't even work today and the girl told me she had no clue about my appointment and they were busy and to come back. I was disappointed and left. Texted Gina and told her my disappointment and she came up with an excuse, my point, beware but I probably dodged a bullet.

I was going to hit up Transcend since I had been there previously and called, new name but the lady said it was a new owner but the "same thing". Asked if Jenny was still there, nope. Had a mixed feeling so I didn't go and listened to my gut. Of course I drove to Transcend and still talked myself out of it, glad I did. I TOFTT and I am glad I did! Went to Ivy down the street and Linda came to great me, great English speaker, 40's slender, tall (for an Chinese woman) good looking woman in tall "F-me Boots " and short black dress. She was super nice, let me shower to start and I asked if she would be massaging me. She was! I seen another provider passing in the hall but between her and Linda I was glad I got Linda.

Shower, get in the room face down bare and she comes in. Talk a little, the massage is lacking so I ask her if I can touch and go for her ass under the dress. Nice but small firm ass, wearing a thong. Go for a little kitty rub and try for FIV but she pulls away. Lets me roam and even against my better judgement I ask for a taste. I get up and she tries to walk around me but I stop her (with no resistance) and get her to sit on the table. I know, I know, danger and all I go in and she squirms and moans, pushing me away, if she was acting I am a believer. She gets up, flustered, says "too good" and hurries out because someone comes in (and a male voice, whom wasn't there when I walking in) calls her. I lay back down and wait for a minute, she comes back with a grin and I sit her down at the end and partake for a minute more. She pulls up her dress, starts playing with her A cups and eraser nipples and I make my way up here trail and suck on them to her delight. I kissing her neck, my guy is right up by her kitty and I swear she wanted me to slip it in (uncovered) cause she reached down to grab me and thrust forward but I sat up and she HJ with me painting her stomach. Still had about 30 minutes so she proceeded to rub my back, teasing and got me all excited again but that was it. I guess I could have asked and seen what was on the menu but all the previous happened with no mention of Tips so I figured I was not going to bring it up. Shower, change and she comes in to hand me water and gets all flirty and invites me back.

50 hr for the house.

40 for the tip.

Wish I had more info on what exactly is on the menu but this was my dream to share with you filthy pigs. Left thinking I already want to go back LOL.

DinoSpamoni
04-05-18, 16:01
Anyone ever find out what happened to Jessie from Body Center in Colton? She's a petite Latina MILF with a huge fake cans and a huge fake ass.

Rshigges
04-07-18, 08:38
Anyone ever find out what happened to Jessie from Body Center in Colton? She's a petite Latina MILF with a huge fake cans and a huge fake ass.She's still working in colton. Actually just paid her a visit recently.

FiveFive6
05-22-18, 16:12
Anyone know what happened to sussy or sue she worked at transend in Temecula she was Latina I believe big tattoo on her stomach curly hair last place I saw her was in Moreno valley but the place got shut down I think so if anyone has info please let me know thanks.

Member #5990
05-23-18, 01:33
I have been having a lot of fun in the ie lately. Went to the spot. Seen Lucy a couple times. She's fantastic. One of the sexiest bodies I've ever had. Face is pretty nice too. She's soft spoken and tries to let you relax while getting you all riled up. . 4 for hhr, $. 2 tip for a great time. Saw Sandra at divine. She's got a great curvy body. And takes a lot of dick with a lot of talking. A lot of papis. But damn. . 4 hhr and $ tip. Saw star at a-1 sexy body built for fuckin. They aevwrtised all included, but she asked for tip right away. Got her to BBBJ which is rare for a Latina in my experience (they usually douse you in alcohol and throw a cover on right away). She's good at what she does. $. 5 at door for hhr. . 6 tip. Was going to go to the Himalaya but haven't seen any Intel on them at all.

FiveFive6
05-23-18, 10:43
Saw Tiffany aka honey the other day in Riverside she posts as body rubs but much more is offered. She is super thick fat ass and her Kitty is exactly like her pictures. This is her Twitter Tiffanybae23 go check it out it's amazing if your in the Riverside area I would suggest seeing her. Pm for any more info thanks.

Danny09LA
05-23-18, 19:00
Will be coming to the IE in a few weeks and would like to know if anyone has recommendations for Latinas? Will concentrate mainly between Ontario to San Bernardino, but can travel a little further if it is worth the trip.

My neck of the woods has a very limited amount of locations, virtually NO Latinas, so I want to enjoy my upcoming trip.

TIA.

MalibiJones
05-25-18, 17:37
Just jumping back into the scene after 10 years. I am testing the waters around Murrieta snd I am wondering if there are any parlors with AA females out here?

SaltyDog
05-26-18, 11:56
Saw Tiffany aka honey the other day in Riverside she posts as body rubs but much more is offered. She is super thick fat ass and her Kitty is exactly like her pictures. This is her Twitter Tiffanybae23 go check it out it's amazing if your in the Riverside area I would suggest seeing her. Pm for any more info thanks.I wouldn't recommend her at all. She flat out is fat with a fat ass too. Not pretty and if anyone is interested in that fancy name for a HJ forget it. I would suggest seeing an average body, age and face Asian woman. Just tell the masseuse to slow down when you getting ready to blow your wad. Tiffany just trying to up sell herself at a high price. She was in San Berdo before right?

How could anyone recommend a fat woman like that.

So many better is all I'm going to say.

FiveFive6
05-26-18, 14:37
Everyone has a type and obviously you don't like thick. She definitely is not fat but she is definitely not a spinner type body I could see if your used to Asian body type why you might think she is fat. She is thick and her ass is fat your right in a good way tho. And as always your experience might vary.

I wouldn't recommend her at all. She flat out is fat with a fat ass too. Not pretty and if anyone is interested in that fancy name for a HJ forget it. I would suggest seeing an average body, age and face Asian woman. Just tell the masseuse to slow down when you getting ready to blow your wad. Tiffany just trying to up sell herself at a high price. She was in San Berdo before right?

How could anyone recommend a fat woman like that.

So many better is all I'm going to say.

NeedaBBBJCIM
05-27-18, 10:58
Everyone has a type and obviously you don't like thick. She definitely is not fat but she is definitely not a spinner type body I could see if your used to Asian body type why you might think she is fat. She is thick and her ass is fat your right in a good way tho. And as always your experience might vary.Each their own on what makes them happy. Stop the hating and just keep relating.

Looking for a good chosen few for my group. Look at older posts and closer to the ie area works better.

EastHornDog14
05-31-18, 11:45
Stopped by J Acu in Riverside a few weeks ago. Looks like they've changed their lineup schedule a bit since I've started going 2 years ago.

Providers vary but massages typically tend to be alright from the Asian ones. FS to be had for around $. 6, and BB for some.

Rntintheoc
05-31-18, 19:30
Went by Healing Touch several weeks ago (during usasexguide blackout) and the backside of the building is apparently now a LEO substation? Did I miss that on prior visits? High-tailed it the f out of there. Same day, went to Hemet Valley, cute Chinese in promising outfit led me to room, but there was a terrible smell (sulfer, maybe) and had to leave before session started. Don't like when the walls don't go to the ceiling, so probably won't try again.

FRAT: non-report. Sorry.

Member #5990
05-31-18, 21:36
I was on cityxguide looking for inland empire nuru. Can't seem to find anywhere. Came across a bunch of ads out of ontario that show these hot bodied asians that are supposedly BBBJ, GFE, nuru, etc. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and what to expect to spend. Just curious. Any intel appreciated!

Member #5990
05-31-18, 21:38
Stopped by J Acu in Riverside a few weeks ago. Looks like they've changed their lineup schedule a bit since I've started going 2 years ago.

Providers vary but massages typically tend to be alright from the Asian ones. FS to be had for around $. 6, and BB for some.I don't think I ever went there for a massage! Ha! Have had several BBBJ there. Good times. If mamasan would charge a little less.

Member #5990
05-31-18, 21:42
Went by Healing Touch several weeks ago (during usasexguide blackout) and the backside of the building is apparently now a LEO substation? Did I miss that on prior visits? High-tailed it the f out of there. Same day, went to Hemet Valley, cute Chinese in promising outfit led me to room, but there was a terrible smell (sulfer, maybe) and had to leave before session started. Don't like when the walls don't go to the ceiling, so probably won't try again.

FRAT: non-report. Sorry.When I went there, there was an LE Substation there. The girl told me they were doing some remodel work to the parlor so I needed to keep quiet. If mamasan oheard or if the workers heard and told, there would be big trouble. I kept it down and nailed a pretty hot young thing there. I get running though. I was at a place in San Bernardino recently and just after I got my pants off and laid down, I heard a siren light someone up. It was short and right outside the window. I debated whether I should pull them up and run, but then my provider came in and said that happens all the time. The dmv is right there. She said don't worry, took her top off and I forgot all about it.

EastHornDog14
05-31-18, 23:40
I don't think I ever went there for a massage! Ha! Have had several BBBJ there. Good times. If mamasan would charge a little less.I think there's been a change in ownership or something. House fee went down from. 6 to something like. 4 now.