PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MushroomMan
05-23-15, 11:34
Thread StarterNot a review but does someone have intel on this girl. Black girl goes by the name Morgan http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cas/5030629923.html.

Mr Quicky
05-10-16, 15:48
Upland, CA.

Since I was nearby her city, I decided to hit her up. She no longer has incall but said car date is fine. Drove 30 minute to see her from San Bernardino. She came out in sweat pants and slippers. She led me to an alley behind her friend's apartment. She seem a little uptight at first. Didn't want me to use lube. I couldn't touch her breasts. She couldn't get into a position I wanted her in. I really like her body that's how I managed to stay hard. Once I told her where I was really from, she was like no way. Her natural attitude started to come out. She's a pretty loud mouth girl. She's just happy that someone drop by to see her, typical teenagers. I'd feel the same way too.

Now here's the part I don't like. She ask me for a favor to pick up her clothes at her house. She wanted to bring her friend along. That friend turns out to be her lover also. Her girlfriend is 23 years old, skinny black female. Her girlfriend has a boyfriend. So they all bisexual. It kind of reminded me of the college days picking up females without giving donations, and at the same time I was scared. I was by myself. She wanted to come home with me. I can't do that. She was telling me how her friends and cousins be setting up guys. Her treasure is still nice and tight. I think she just started this lifestyle.

They're happy to have their swishers, and they plan to watch Netflix. End of the story is. Everybody got what they wanted. I'm glad I made it home.

BBBJ. BBFS.

30 in car.

Age 19.

The Tall Man
05-10-16, 19:48
Upland, CA.

Since I was nearby her city, I decided to hit her up. She no longer has incall but said car date is fine. Drove 30 minute to see her from San Bernardino. She came out in sweat pants and slippers. She led me to an alley behind her friend's apartment. She seem a little uptight at first. Didn't want me to use lube. I couldn't touch her breasts. She couldn't get into a position I wanted her in. I really like her body that's how I managed to stay hard. Once I told her where I was really from, she was like no way. Her natural attitude started to come out. She's a pretty loud mouth girl. She's just happy that someone drop by to see her, typical teenagers. I'd feel the same way too.

Now here's the part I don't like. She ask me for a favor to pick up her clothes at her house. She wanted to bring her friend along. That friend turns out to be her lover also. Her girlfriend is 23 years old, skinny black female. Her girlfriend has a boyfriend. So they all bisexual. It kind of reminded me of the college days picking up females without giving donations, and at the same time I was scared. I was by myself. She wanted to come home with me. I can't do that. She was telling me how her friends and cousins be setting up guys. Her treasure is still nice and tight. I think she just started this lifestyle.

They're happy to have their swishers, and they plan to watch Netflix. End of the story is. Everybody got what they wanted. I'm glad I made it home.

BBBJ. BBFS.

30 in car.

Age 19.Very nice find. Not hard on the eyes and reasonably priced. Tell me about her skinny black GF? Is she into earning a few bucks?

TTM.

Mr Quicky
05-11-16, 02:19
Very nice find. Not hard on the eyes and reasonably priced. Tell me about her skinny black GF? Is she into earning a few bucks?

TTM.No info on her girlfriend, I didn't bother.

Calvet
05-11-16, 15:03
Upland, CA.

BBBJ. BBFS.

30 in car.

Age 19.Can I have in for on those two. They look and sound good. Thanks.

Socal Monger
05-14-16, 14:32
A few weeks ago a BBW posted on Craigslist; she was looking for CIP and anal. I was horny so I replied. We met but I did not want to bring her to my place, so I got a room. She was down for anything, but I used a condom. After BBBJ, I fucked her in multiple positions and then did her in the ass. Big girls are not my thing but the Greek made for an enjoyable and draining evening.

Mr Quicky
06-30-16, 22:14
Upland, CA.

She's a nice girl. Not my usual body type. It doesn't hurt to have one in the assembly line. With my donation, almost did not get what I wanted. It was almost a HJ / BJ. I had to remind her.

CBJ. CFS.

30 in car.

Age 25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgJxoHk1VJY

Hogman3199
08-25-16, 13:03
Visiting Barstow have been emailing her. Any info?

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cas/5740340798.html

Hey gentlemen you having a hard dday at work well I'm the girl to make your mind get off it 💦128069;128181;. I'm 5'2 I go by Cherry 🍒 I'm cuban and creole. I'm fetish friendly and 🚚 friendly email for more info. 😘128166;128525;128069;128176;128181;.

Marlowe
08-25-16, 19:20
Visiting Barstow have been emailing her. Any info?

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cas/5740340798.html

Hey gentlemen you having a hard dday at work well I'm the girl to make your mind get off it 💦128069;128181;. I'm 5'2 I go by Cherry 🍒 I'm cuban and creole. I'm fetish friendly and 🚚 friendly email for more info. 😘128166;128525;128069;128176;128181;.Pretty sure the pics are fake, because I have seen them in CL ads in Reno. Unless she has relocated and changed her name. Be careful. BTW, does that stupid warning stay forever, sort of like a scarlet letter?

Member #5605
08-25-16, 22:23
One of the things I have quickly learned about the ebony "providers" out here in the IE (and this appears tone restricted to the CL ads! Is that they are NEVER where they say they are (e. G. A motel room, an apt. , etc! Not sure why-if its some "safety" issue, or if they are scoring their dope before they meet. Bottom line is: the better looking the ebony provider, the LESS RELIABLE she is! I wonder if this is the case throughout the IE, or just the case with the SB CL providers.

Mr Quicky
11-07-16, 14:13
No luck in Moreno Valley. Silence after.

Mr Quicky
11-07-16, 14:17
This one didn't work out a few weeks ago. I decided to hold out for positive results. Next thing you know, number disconnected.

cheapguy
11-07-16, 22:57
Answered an ad from CL about a black single mom, down on her luck, great in bed, looking for help. I contacted her last night and asked her how much help she wanted. She said anything, really, then said 80? I said I was looking for GFE and an hour and she said 100. She sent a photo, and she is young, has tats and dyed bright blue hair. I couldn't make the appointment for 2 this afternoon. I texted her and told her I could not make it and she seemed disappointed. I have her number, PM me for it as I don't have a link to the ad and don't know about publishing the number publicly.

Mr Quicky
01-27-17, 17:49
Lake Elsinore, CA.

Pictures look better than in person. I was willing, but not for 80. She was available for car dates only.

ThatOneGuyCk
03-19-17, 03:32
A few weeks ago a BBW posted on Craigslist; she was looking for CIP and anal. I was horny so I replied. We met but I did not want to bring her to my place, so I got a room. She was down for anything, but I used a condom. After BBBJ, I fucked her in multiple positions and then did her in the ass. Big girls are not my thing but the Greek made for an enjoyable and draining evening.Any info on her? She sounds like she was worth the visit.

ShadowFox22
08-02-23, 15:40
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/hws/d/fontana-pain-management-all-natural/7646985078.html

She looks fire.