PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

EDog65
10-09-22, 10:55
I'll be in Chico in two weeks for business have a few nice to spare and wanted to slip out to a couple massage places are there any ones that anyone here can recommend this board doesn't seem very active at all. You can send me a private message if you prefer just looking for a little help for an out of towner.

Ezinho
12-12-22, 19:30
I was driving back from Oregon to Sacramento last week and my back was acting up, so I decided to stop for a massage in Chico. Ended up at a massage shop at 1722 mangrove. My tugdoll was named Judy, petite and skinny. Told her I needed a hard massage, so she took me to a room with bars on the ceiling for back walking. I snapped a pic while she stepped into the bathroom. The massage was good, almost professional. The tug was good too; just what I needed after a long drive.

Looking at rubmaps, it looks like there are a lot of massage shops in chico. Why doesn't anyone post on here?

Jon1997
12-19-22, 12:04
I was driving back from Oregon to Sacramento last week and my back was acting up, so I decided to stop for a massage in Chico. Ended up at a massage shop at 1722 mangrove. My tugdoll was named Judy, petite and skinny. Told her I needed a hard massage, so she took me to a room with bars on the ceiling for back walking. I snapped a pic while she stepped into the bathroom. The massage was good, almost professional. The tug was good too; just what I needed after a long drive.

Looking at rubmaps, it looks like there are a lot of massage shops in chico. Why doesn't anyone post on here?Because most of the women are older girls.

Jamessmith7657
04-05-24, 16:41
Lots and lots of action on RM for Chico, but nothing posted here.

I visit now and then, but like to read the chatter.