PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Lash52
02-26-17, 14:07
Has anyone been to this. I was passing thru last week and stopped in. Made the mistake of saying it was my first time there. She teased the boys real good but when I asked she said no extras. When I went to pay I tipped 10.00 and she said it wasn't enough. Told her it would have been more if she had done more.

JustLikeThat
03-02-17, 23:50
Has anyone been to this. I was passing thru last week and stopped in. Made the mistake of saying it was my first time there. She teased the boys real good but when I asked she said no extras. When I went to pay I tipped 10.00 and she said it wasn't enough. Told her it would have been more if she had done more.What did she look like.

BossHawg
03-19-17, 08:13
Has anyone been to this. I was passing thru last week and stopped in. Made the mistake of saying it was my first time there. She teased the boys real good but when I asked she said no extras. When I went to pay I tipped 10.00 and she said it wasn't enough. Told her it would have been more if she had done more.I have been there about three times and twice with the same lady. And like you, she teased the boys unmercifully, but that was all I left with -- teased, blue balls of un-satisfaction. The massage was actually good, but I CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT take the relentless teasing. That becomes counterproductive at some point and ruins the entire massage. At this point, I have no plans to return.

Boogie Van
04-02-17, 19:25
I have been there about three times and twice with the same lady. And like you, she teased the boys unmercifully, but that was all I left with -- teased, blue balls of un-satisfaction. The massage was actually good, but I CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT take the relentless teasing. That becomes counterproductive at some point and ruins the entire massage. At this point, I have no plans to return.Which lady was it? I've seen a youngish and then 2 older (40-ish or greater) in there.

Boogie Van
04-02-17, 19:55
Which lady was it? I've seen a youngish and then 2 older (40-ish or greater) in there.Never mind. Apparently I should know what I'm talking about, or actually what other people are talking about before I post. I'm caught up now.

BossHawg
04-08-17, 06:42
Never mind. Apparently I should know what I'm talking about, or actually what other people are talking about before I post. I'm caught up now.I have seen the younger one more than once and the older 40 ish ladies more than once. They all spent more time trying to make sure that my boner was covered up than anything else. I don't see how they are staying in business.

Boogie Van
04-11-17, 17:11
I have seen the younger one more than once and the older 40 ish ladies more than once. They all spent more time trying to make sure that my boner was covered up than anything else. I don't see how they are staying in business.What was the cost of the massage?

BossHawg
04-12-17, 03:12
What was the cost of the massage?I think the cost of the massage was about 60, and I tipped 10 to be courteous. It's actually not a bad place, but the teasing must go. Either go straight-laced, bed-sheet, draped massage or do everything available up to the line without offering sex. And by all means, if the penis slips out during the massage, so what. It was an accident, not a chemical weapons attack.

Boogie Van
04-18-17, 18:41
I went last week to the AMP to see what it was all about. I got an older woman who was maybe late-40's, early 50's. Hell she's Asian, she could have been 65, who knows. I took the $90 for 90 minutes. Massage was pretty good. I haven't had a whole lot of AMP experience to go on. It was a bit better than the behind the curtain massages I've gotten at the place in the mall. Parts of it felt great, parts of it hurt. She was not too concerned with draping when I was on stomach. She'd place the towel in the crack area and then move it away. She was heavy on the teasing while I was on my stomach. On the flip, she kept just the little man covered and was a lot less of a tease. I gave her an extra $10 and she immediately griped about being only 10%. I told her do more next time but I think she only heard "more next time. " She nagged at me the whole way out to the door.

Overall it was an ok experience. I'm willing to give it another couple of shots because there isn't much here and Memphis is a crapshoot.

MoneyGetPaid
04-20-17, 23:48
I went last week to the AMP to see what it was all about. I got an older woman who was maybe late-40's, early 50's. Hell she's Asian, she could have been 65, who knows. I took the $90 for 90 minutes. Massage was pretty good. I haven't had a whole lot of AMP experience to go on. It was a bit better than the behind the curtain massages I've gotten at the place in the mall. Parts of it felt great, parts of it hurt. She was not too concerned with draping when I was on stomach. She'd place the towel in the crack area and then move it away. She was heavy on the teasing while I was on my stomach. On the flip, she kept just the little man covered and was a lot less of a tease. I gave her an extra $10 and she immediately griped about being only 10%. I told her do more next time but I think she only heard "more next time. " She nagged at me the whole way out to the door.

Overall it was an ok experience. I'm willing to give it another couple of shots because there isn't much here and Memphis is a crapshoot.Memphis is a guarantee not a crapshoot. Try the Q spa in Memphis.

Lash52
05-19-17, 16:36
Memphis is a guarantee not a crapshoot. Try the Q spa in Memphis.I have been there 5 or 6 times. Seems like they tease more each time I go but when I ask for more they say it's against the rules. Then complain about a 10.00 tip.

MoneyGetPaid
05-25-17, 09:17
I have been there 5 or 6 times. Seems like they tease more each time I go but when I ask for more they say it's against the rules. Then complain about a 10.00 tip.I don't want to be rude but you're doing something wrong then. I've been to Q twice, two different ladies, same result HE. Make them feel comfortable, spread your legs for easier access when they tease, etc.

Lash52
06-01-17, 22:45
I don't want to be rude but you're doing something wrong then. I've been to Q twice, two different ladies, same result HE. Make them feel comfortable, spread your legs for easier access when they tease, etc.Have you been to the one in Jonesboro? I have been to the q and toyok in Memphis and no problem. But the one in Jonesboro is a great massage with a lot of teasing.

BossHawg
06-11-17, 05:49
Have you been to the one in Jonesboro? I have been to the q and toyok in Memphis and no problem. But the one in Jonesboro is a great massage with a lot of teasing.This shows you just how ridiculously stupid and inept the Jonesboro / Central Baptist mentality is. It's wrong for some AMP or massage activity to give you a HE or just watch you do it yourself, but it is A-okay for some place like the one AMP in Jonesboro to tease your private parts unmercifully, relentlessly, deliberately and disingenuously.

In other words, it's immoral and illegal to go all the way to HE, but it's okay to make you think that we will just to hustle you out of your money -- nothing immoral about that, right?

Lash52
07-03-17, 22:04
Asian spa in Jonesboro

This shows you just how ridiculously stupid and inept the Jonesboro / Central Baptist mentality is. It's wrong for some AMP or massage activity to give you a HE or just watch you do it yourself, but it is A-okay for some place like the one AMP in Jonesboro to tease your private parts unmercifully, relentlessly, deliberately and disingenuously.

In other words, it's immoral and illegal to go all the way to HE, but it's okay to make you think that we will just to hustle you out of your money -- nothing immoral about that, right?.

Has anyone gotten anything else besides a massage?

Lash52
07-24-17, 00:08
I went back today to the Asian massage. While I have never gotten any extras there it is a great massage. But I thought today was going to be different. Got a lot more teasing before the flip. Once I turned over she even teased more. She let me rub all over her ass and between her legs. She never told me to stop or push my hand away. But with jr standing at full attention she said time was up. Asked her if there was anything to get her to finish but she said no. Had to leave with no happy ending again.

Boogie Van
07-24-17, 22:14
I went back today to the Asian massage. While I have never gotten any extras there it is a great massage. But I thought today was going to be different. Got a lot more teasing before the flip. Once I turned over she even teased more. She let me rub all over her ass and between her legs. She never told me to stop or push my hand away. But with jr standing at full attention she said time was up. Asked her if there was anything to get her to finish but she said no. Had to leave with no happy ending again.Do you usually make an appointment? And what's your normal session length? I've been 3 times and have gotten the 90 minute each time. The woman I saw the first time has not been there the other 2 visits. I've had the same woman my last 2 and have a feeling she's the only one working.

Lash52
07-27-17, 07:30
Do you usually make an appointment? And what's your normal session length? I've been 3 times and have gotten the 90 minute each time. The woman I saw the first time has not been there the other 2 visits. I've had the same woman my last 2 and have a feeling she's the only one working.I just walk in. Stay for an hr massage. There was just one working but they have another girl now. I have not seen her yet. Have you ever gotten anything besides a massage there?

Boogie Van
07-30-17, 22:52
I just walk in. Stay for an hr massage. There was just one working but they have another girl now. I have not seen her yet. Have you ever gotten anything besides a massage there?She teased a lot more and "accidentally" touched it but not in any major way. One of the times there, when she said we were done, I held it and wagged and asked that's all. She just smiled and said yes. I have only been 3 ties and seen her twice and even then it was long enough apart that I'm sure she didn't remember me. Her massage is awesome. Hurts on occasion but is awesome.

Lash52
07-31-17, 10:57
She teased a lot more and "accidentally" touched it but not in any major way. One of the times there, when she said we were done, I held it and wagged and asked that's all. She just smiled and said yes. I have only been 3 ties and seen her twice and even then it was long enough apart that I'm sure she didn't remember me. Her massage is awesome. Hurts on occasion but is awesome.Yes her massage is great. That is why I stop when I am over that way. She remembers me everytime I go but likie I said she let me rub all over her but she would not finish me.

Lash52
09-14-17, 21:51
Has anyone been there lately? I live out of state bit try to stop there when I come thru. Has anyone that's been there had any luck?

Boogie Van
10-13-17, 14:23
Has anyone been there lately? I live out of state bit try to stop there when I come thru. Has anyone that's been there had any luck?I went Tuesday and may not go back. I can deal with the teasing and the lack of a finish since the massage is typically great but what I can't deal is the bitching about the tip when no extras were offered. This was my second visit in a week and a half. I had the same woman from previous visit. She seemed to remember me and was excited that I was getting the 90-minute massage. She was a little more touchy-feely before massage started, touching my bare ass and not exactly hurrying with covering. Had the typical massage with maybe a slight hint of more tease but nothing to write home about. Came time to pay up, I gave her the $90 for the 90 minutes and a $20 tip. She kept saying something in her broken English and handing me back the $20. I kept trying to tell her it was for her. She finally managed to string enough words together for me to understand. She said the $90 was "for boss" and the $20 was "for her" and that she had worked hard and deserved more, the threw out an amount of $30. The previous visit I had tipped her the same for nearly the same experience and she hugged me like I had given her big bucks. If you're going to gripe for more, DO more. Don't gripe when you were over the moon for same amount a little more than a week ago. IF I go back, I'm not taking her again. I'll stick with the one that's been there the longest (I know no names) or just do without. If anyone has any better experience, feel free to PM me. This is a small town with big ears so I understand if people aren't readily to spill the beans.

Lash52
02-20-18, 07:04
Has anyone been back to blue river spa lately? Are they doing any extras? Haven't been back over that way in a while.

PhatLootz20
03-25-18, 13:04
Has anyone been back to blue river spa lately? Are they doing any extras? Haven't been back over that way in a while.I have been several times and I have even basically asked near the end for one. They will not do HE. I even consider myself a fairly attractive dude, so that didn't help my case either, LOL.

Hillbillydelux
04-02-18, 23:41
Went to blue river and was not impressed with the dollar a minute massage. One hour massage is cheaper at several of other places.

Just doesn't seem right not to get a shower at an Asian parlor. Not sure if I'll go back.

BossHawg
04-03-18, 02:51
Went to blue river and was not impressed with the dollar a minute massage. One hour massage is cheaper at several of other places.

Just doesn't seem right not to get a shower at an Asian parlor. Not sure if I'll go back.If I did get a HE in Jonesboro, I WOULD NOT, WOULD NOT post it out here. The main girl at Blue River actually gives a better than decent massage. She is better than JC's, Ocean Spa, and a Great Massage all in Memphis, and she definitely gives a much better massage than those crappy places on Union Ave in Memphis where they do the cupping. They are horrible!

Jslcp
05-30-18, 16:10
I have been there many times. There was only one girl that they ever had there that provided he. She was sent home very fast. Just teasing and diy. I was told the boss walks by the room regularly and peeks in the cracked open door.

Hillbillydelux
09-18-19, 10:02
A couple weeks ago I called to set up appointment with the main girl ida but she has apparently moved on to another city. The new girl that I got didn't give nearly as good of a massage as I used to get from ida and no teasing of the boys or anything down there. I think the other older lady is still working there but she never gave me a good massage or teased like ida would.

Anybody else had better luck? PM please.

PhatLootz20
10-07-19, 20:11
A couple weeks ago I called to set up appointment with the main girl ida but she has apparently moved on to another city. The new girl that I got didn't give nearly as good of a massage as I used to get from ida and no teasing of the boys or anything down there. I think the other older lady is still working there but she never gave me a good massage or teased like ida would.

Anybody else had better luck? PM please.I just went and got "Highland, or Hylan". Older woman, but pretty. She definitely teased the boys much better than Ida did. Still no HEs, but she might as well had with how much she was playing. There was another lady in the other room massaging someone, but for the past few months when I went, Ida was the only one working. Makes me wonder if there are 2 ladies now.

DoRight64
10-13-19, 15:12
I just went and got "Highland, or Hylan". Older woman, but pretty. She definitely teased the boys much better than Ida did. Still no HEs, but she might as well had with how much she was playing. There was another lady in the other room massaging someone, but for the past few months when I went, Ida was the only one working. Makes me wonder if there are 2 ladies now.If you are looking for anything other than a massage, you are wasting your time and money. Blue river and the women there will NOT provide any extras. I have been getting good massages for over a.

Year for my back and neck. I have got to know these women and they are legit. I know sometimes they will graze the boys during massage, but that's all your going to get. I have asked them, and been.

Told will not do extra's or any happy endings. They say if you want extra go to Memphis, and see the Koreans. I was told this past week that Ida is returning around the 28th of this month. She has been.

In LA visiting her daughter that has been ill. Highland is leaving the 28th for 3 weeks vacation, and returning. Any of you want extras go to the "Q" or Qinghai Spa on Shelby Dr, they will provide.

DoRight64
11-09-20, 17:17
Blue river has been back open now for about a month. There is only the owner Ida working now and appears to be staying pretty busy. Highland left for LA back in March and is not.

Returning. I think Ida is just going to work alone with no more help due to covid and the cost of housing someone else. She is very scared of covid and anyone coming in must wear.

A mask as well as her. Her husband stays in the spa or outside smoking, and monitors everyone coming in. Nothing has changed still massage only, no extra's. Ida really does give.

A very good massage and give full hour or 90 min. Treat her good, she's the only good Asian in Jonesboro.

DoRight64
09-16-21, 13:42
As of 09/13/2021 Blue River Massage has closed down. Ida and Chinese girl have left town going back to LA.

Going to miss them, they did the best massage in Jonesboro.

BadBadBoy69
10-07-21, 15:35
As of 09/13/2021 Blue River Massage has closed down. Ida and Chinese girl have left town going back to LA.

Going to miss them, they did the best massage in Jonesboro.The massages were good. Not rushed and most of the time very attentive. The teasing was great but so much trading it's no he is hard to deal with. I repeated several times thinking more would be offered up as she got to know me more. I was wrong. Never anything past the teasing. I've visited the Q in Memphis several times. Always a he although some trips are better than others. I'm planning to try Oasis in Memphis next time. I'll report afterward.

Hillbillydelux
12-09-21, 21:22
It's a shame they left. Anyone got any other places to go without driving to Memphis?

BadBadBoy69
02-05-22, 20:20
It's a shame they left. Anyone got any other places to go without driving to Memphis?I've been looking hard for a massage with HE around Jonesboro. Unfortunately I keep having to go to Memphis. Oasis in Memphis is AMAZING. Connie and Uri are awesome. I've been told that Cindy is great so I plan to ask for her next time I go. It sucks to have to drive so far, but that is our only choice at least for now.

Boogie Van
04-27-22, 22:51
Was driving down Grant Ave the other day and thought I saw a massage place in the strip mall that houses Arthur's Beauty College. If I saw the sign right it was called One Massage. Anyone have any info?

BajaBlastoise
04-30-22, 09:32
Was driving down Grant Ave the other day and thought I saw a massage place in the strip mall that houses Arthur's Beauty College. If I saw the sign right it was called One Massage. Anyone have any info?With it being right off Caraway and near a Walmart, I'm not holding out hope its going to provide what I want. Love to be proved wrong but I'm not taking one for the team.

Boogie Van
05-03-22, 00:02
With it being right off Caraway and near a Walmart, I'm not holding out hope its going to provide what I want. Love to be proved wrong but I'm not taking one for the team.I looked at it yesterday. Looks to still be in progress. There are definitely separate rooms with doors. But nothing on door about hours and there were supplies stacked up inside.

Cummin
05-11-22, 10:31
First time poster, long time reader!

Stopped by the new place in town last night and left happy. Honestly though, the service was sub par and the ladies I saw were 55-60 or so. I will probably keep going to Memphis for my needs.

70/ hr.

10 for TS.

And I was in and out in 45 minutes.

BajaBlastoise
05-19-22, 16:01
First time poster, long time reader!

Stopped by the new place in town last night and left happy. Honestly though, the service was sub par and the ladies I saw were 55-60 or so. I will probably keep going to Memphis for my needs.

70/ hr.

10 for TS.

And I was in and out in 45 minutes.Any more details? I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.

BadBadBoy69
05-20-22, 17:23
Any more details? I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.I tried the new place out a few days ago right after they opened. I left somewhat happy, but also annoyed that I had to self serve the happy ending. Has anyone else experienced a better HE? I went the 2nd day that they were open, so maybe they are more comfortable after a few days have gone by? Nice back rub but not amazing. A small amount of teasing. Then on the flip, she motions for me to take care of junior. If that's the way it's going to be, I'll stick to Memphis. Anyone that's been so far, let us hear your reaction and opinions.

Hillbillydelux
05-21-22, 02:18
I was told only massage. It was a decent massage. The table shower was not like most other parlors I have been to and I wouldn't pay extra for it again but I might go back for a massage sometime. No extras seemed available.

If there is anything available and people on this board post about it here where the cops and everyone's wives can see it then I bet it will be shut down by the end of the year. Probably just a couple months.

Cummin
05-24-22, 23:49
Any more details? I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.Left happy, did not self service but was nothing special.

Boogie Van
05-29-22, 15:18
Went by the new place Thur night. Got an hour massage for 70. She didn't give a name but didn't look to be the old biddies talked about in previous reviews. Fairly cute, typical Asian body. Slightly above average massage. Any teasing I received was purely accidental. No offer of extras, self serving or otherwise. It was rub and done. Waited in lobby for me to get dressed and leave. Asked for a tip as I walked to the door. Gave her a $20 because I'm nicely stupid. Felt kinda rushed. My session started at 8:15 so maybe she didn't want to stay open too far past closing time. May give them another try in a couple of weeks.

DoRight64
06-17-22, 15:57
Went by the new place Thur night. Got an hour massage for 70. She didn't give a name but didn't look to be the old biddies talked about in previous reviews. Fairly cute, typical Asian body. Slightly above average massage. Any teasing I received was purely accidental. No offer of extras, self serving or otherwise. It was rub and done. Waited in lobby for me to get dressed and leave. Asked for a tip as I walked to the door. Gave her a $20 because I'm nicely stupid. Felt kinda rushed. My session started at 8:15 so maybe she didn't want to stay open too far past closing time. May give them another try in a couple of weeks.I went this morning at 9:15 and was first one in the door. Older lady I think is the manager greeted me and I paid for 90 min and said no to shower.

Go back to room and wait for Very thin woman I say around 45 to 50, very nice and polite I think her name was Sissy. I tell her to concentrate on.

Back, neck and shoulders where I am hurting the most. The back massage was B+ and on the flip she works on arms shoulders, face and head.

If your looking for extras this place is a bust, same as Blue River was. Also they cut me short by 15 min which I did not.

Like at all. All she talked about was how she makes no money here and needs good tips. I tipped her $20 and was shown the door.

Don't think I will go back anytime soon. At my age I am not Looking for all the extra's anymore can go to Memphis for that, just a good full.

Body Asian massage. Damn I miss Ida at Blue River.

NormalSk
08-05-22, 21:12
Went to the place everyone has been mentioning lately while I'm here for the weekend. Got a really good full hour massage but was covered almost the whole time. I got some vibes that maybe there was something there, but based on previous reviews I didn't try anything. Would probably go back for just for the massage but if I get the chance I'm more likely to go to Memphis for something fun.

BadBadBoy69
10-30-22, 10:12
Just curious. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great massage (with extras available) from a UTR massage provider in Jonesboro? I'd love to find an actual massage provider that offers extras. DM me if anyone has a suggestion. I noticed that a couple local massage providers (one that is very high profile full service spa) have been listed on Rubmaps. I'm hoping there is something special offered at one of these or another place in Jonesboro. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. I'll share anything that I find out as well. Probably best to DM. Thanks for any info.

BajaBlastoise
12-09-22, 17:09
Any luck at the new place in town? Really don't want to travel to Memphis.

BadBadBoy69
12-10-22, 11:38
Any luck at the new place in town? Really don't want to travel to Memphis.I'd also like to know more about this place. I haven't heard anything about it since right after it opened. I realize that discretion is important, so please DM me with any new info. Like op said, I don't want to have to go to Memphis. Also if you have a utr looking to make a new friend, I'd love to hear from you in DM. I'll share what I know as well.

BossHawg
12-11-22, 06:58
I'd also like to know more about this place. I haven't heard anything about it since right after it opened. I realize that discretion is important, so please DM me with any new info. Like op said, I don't want to have to go to Memphis. Also if you have a utr looking to make a new friend, I'd love to hear from you in DM. I'll share what I know as well.The massage is good,. I have to give credit where credit is due. Yes, I miss Ida of the Blue River Massage. She never gave me any extras, but her massages were excellent. Based on all of my travels to Memphis, at least 6 times out of 10 I have to file a report just like this one where I say the massage was good. Sometimes, that is all that you can really hope for. I would rather have a good massage instead of some mediocre teasing any day.

BadBadBoy69
02-14-23, 17:00
Please DM me with any info you have on legit MT around Jonesboro that provides a happy ending.

Bear612
03-31-23, 08:59
Any new places that might have a chance to be the one or at least in the race

JCMac19
04-05-23, 11:10
I will in between Jonesboro and Little Rock next week and I would like to get some local advice. Please PM me with any info on AMP or the AAMP in Jonesboro.

Thanks.

Eah5128
04-07-23, 16:02
I will in between Jonesboro and Little Rock next week and I would like to get some local advice. Please PM me with any info on AMP or the AAMP in Jonesboro.

Thanks.Sorry. They are non-existent here.

BajaBlastoise
05-10-23, 16:28
I am used to Memphis for my hobbyist interests but I loathe the hour-ish drive both ways. I tried a place that seems relatively new in Jonesboro two times and wanted to offer notes on my experience. I do not wish to spoil the location in case special interests are looking for dirt but if you use your head and google some phone numbers, you'll get the idea. You are welcome to send me a DM and I'll try to respond to it.

I first swung by the place on a whim, just walked in to get an idea if it was legit or not. I was greeted by a nice woman asking if I had an appointment. Told her no and she asked me to return in 15 minutes or call in next time. I took off and went about my day instead.

I called in to make an appointment a week or so later and got the hour rate with TS which matches the going rate in Memphis. When I arrived, I was greeted by a very slender but beautiful woman, perhaps late 30 year old. She led me back to the room and told me to get ready. I got undressed and toweled up for my TS but when she came back, she laughed and told me it came after the massage. Make sure you clean yourself before the massage (which you should probably be doing already) if you expected the shower first. Regardless, I laid down and she started in on the massage. She did a fantastic job, I was falling asleep by the end because of how relaxing it was. Instead of a flip, it was more of a cow position. It was the best massage I think I've ever had and she worked the knot out so effectively and quickly that I was legit shocked. Afterwards, I tipped her very generously without going overboard and she pushed her fingers to her lips and I got all the info I needed from that gesture. Tableshower after was completely serviceable, nothing other than what I expected.

After this mindblowing experience, I decided to visit back a month or so later. I scheduled an appointment and showed up only to be greeted by a heaver woman who may be a little older, I couldn't really tell. I laid down and after a while of hearing people talk, a girl came in and teased me a bit about taking care of me instead of the other person. I didn't see who it was but it was the bigger woman and I figured it would be fine. I was completely wrong.

The massage was lackluster, despite a very soft touch and smooth skin. My shoulders were already hurting from exercise and she did no favors for me to fix it. On the flip, it was the standard approach but the technique was way too fast and forceful. If you enjoy that, I think you'll be more than happy but there were multiple times I shuddered away because I was in pain and I guess she assumed otherwise and started ramping up the pressure. I had to stop and take care of the knot myself which is the one thing I hate. I tipped her $15 for the experience and left. When I was leaving, I saw her head poking behind a curtain in the window which I found funny. I have not been back yet but I am curious about visiting soon to see if I can get the first girl back. Shame I didn't ask her name.

BadBadBoy69
05-29-23, 11:14
Memphis is such a long drive, but there have been some great times had there at a few of the AMP's. I'd really love to find a local and legit massage therapist, or even a student therapist, that is cool with providing a happy ending in addition to a good massage. If anyone knows of a girl locally that's cool in that way, I'd really appreciate some info. And I will of course share any info I have that may be of interest to you. Thank you. Safe mongering!

JD6969
07-08-23, 22:33
I will be in Jonesboro for a few days coming up soon. I am from North Alabama / Southern TN. I'd like to find a legit MT type in the area that offers a little or a lot of extra. I can share info on my area if you are intersested. Please PM me if you'd like to share. Thanks in advance.

BadBadBoy69
08-10-23, 12:54
Someone has got to know a legit massage therapist that offers some extras. With the number of MT's in Jonesboro, it seems impossible that there's not at least one or two that will do some extra activity. If anyone has any info, please share. If you're not comfortable sharing on the board, PM me. Thanks in advance.

Nunyabiznas
11-06-23, 23:34
Someone has got to know a legit massage therapist that offers some extras. With the number of MT's in Jonesboro, it seems impossible that there's not at least one or two that will do some extra activity. If anyone has any info, please share. If you're not comfortable sharing on the board, PM me. Thanks in advance.Badboy I have been searching with no luck. If you find one please let me know. And like you PM is fine with me.

BadBadBoy69
11-12-23, 10:45
Has anyone been to Hong Massage? I haven't seen them advertise anywhere like the others. I wonder if they are all affiliated. Anyone got any experiences to share? One Massage was a big disappointment last time I had a dream there. It was diy again. There was limited (and not good) choices of massage therapists. And the dream before that ended semi-happy with a very mechanical and not fun ending. I doubt I'll dream there again. I'm looking forward to trying a different place. As I've said before, I'd love to find a hot young legit mt to dream about that offers extras. My DMs are open to suggestions. Let's get this board active again.