PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #4876
06-10-15, 00:47
Are there any decent girls around here anymore?

Any utrs around?

Sean Dagmaar
07-17-15, 01:23
Yeah, haven't been able to find any decent girls period.

Ladies, if you visit here, I am looking around Forrest City \ Wynne \ Brinkley area.

Hit me up.

Eah5128
10-22-15, 19:58
Anyone want to trade info on a few ladies? JB is still just as dry as always.

Eah5128
01-04-16, 10:11
I've noticed a lot of new providers recently with Memphis or Little Rock area codes. I've been out of the game here recently have any of you tried out any of these ladies? I know that JB is not a great city for this hobby, but the boards here have been exceptionally dead here lately.

BadBadBoy69
10-19-21, 18:18
There is enough activity in Jonesboro to keep this board updated and active. Come on guys. Let's make an effort to post info on here for each other. I'd love to know about any utr's around here and I'd be happy to share info with the group. The Memphis board is active and very helpful. Let's get this Jonesboro board back going again.

Kindall Nicole
10-27-21, 20:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BadBadBoy69
02-05-22, 20:25
Incredible dreams always happen with Green Eyes. She is very eager to please and submissive. She had some BS drama going on for a couple weeks, but that seems to be over. She is very sweet and easy to talk to. Her incall is always nice. Give her a try. You won't be disappointed. Her head game has always been a highlight of my dreams with her.

BadBadBoy69
02-06-22, 15:09
Do any fellow mongers have info on UTR's around Jonesboro? These girls are the best. They're loyal and very enjoyable but not always easy to find. I'll share info as I come across it as well. HMU with some contact info guys. I'd love to find a new sweet young UTR to spoil with attention and gifts. My atf just graduated from college and has moved on and quit the hobby. We had a 4 year relationship that was half FWB and half Sugar Baby. She was very loyal and trustworthy. Help me out guys. I need to find another sweetheart like her. Thank you in advance.