PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Old20
10-21-16, 16:45
Platinum – In around a decade in and out of the area only been to the strip club in Winterhaven once. Decided to try out Platinum a couple of Saturday nights ago. Arrived around 8 PM, pretty dead. About 9 PM started picking up. There were two black dancers before and after a decent looking blonde. The few patrons in there, about 10 by this point, ignored the first one, so I gave her a tip for effort. The 2nd black dancer named Maya was very tall, over 6 feet in heels, with some bolt-ons and otherwise a great Amazon body. Later she came and sat with me and talked about travel, England, France elsewhere in Europe. She then began talking about where she had worked, Vegas, Cheetahs in SD. She has a beautiful face, eyes that captivate and is very articulate and well spoken. She had to get on stage again and then came back to me. In all she spent close to 90 minutes chatting. When she offered me a nude VIP of 10 minutes for $120 I took it. It was very expensive, but really only 20 more than a similar dance across from ASU in the early 90's. So I probably won't do it again, but it was enjoyable for one time.

NeverKnow
11-19-16, 16:54
I'm not much of a strip club guy, but thanks for the post Old20.

And.

SoloGator
06-27-19, 12:40
Driving on the 8 through Yuma there was a turnoff to los algodones so I took it. 6 to park at border. 3 min walk from car to Hawaii bar 1 block south of border. Approx 30 girls working. Beer 2 bux. Girls will approach and give you the menu. . 2 house fee and. 8 for the Chica. Rooms upstairs. All covered. Negotiate your own rates for bb.

Girls ranged from 3-9 and all spoke English well enough for conversation. Tons of pharmacies for vitamin v and no wait coming back across the border. 5 pm ish. All in all, great stop if you want to head over. Low cost hotels if you want to stay the night. Border closes at 10 pm-6 am.

I have WhatsApp phone number for light skinned black haired mid c breasted Chica that goes by Fatima. 8 on my scale and rocked it. I had to fight off a few older girls to get to her.

Check out usasg international for more info on algadones.

Gaijin Gigolo
08-24-19, 14:54
So in a town this size with a large military presence there is really no street scene? I find that hard to believe. Someone please advise, I just moved here from about 2000 miles east. Help a brother out. .

Gaijin Gigolo
08-26-19, 00:57
So meetme has yielded some success here in Yuma. On only my second night in town, I met up with a native girl who let me take her back to my hotel where we did the deed for hours. The only damage was a six pack of Bud Light, a $9 bottle of Walmart Vodka and a combo no. 5 from Rally's.

I've gotten a lot of interest from some other ladies in the area who seem eager as well.

BigLoad69
05-07-20, 22:31
Any info on a stripper named Priscilla?

CuriousOne67
11-10-21, 00:30
Has anyone been lately? Might be there in a few weeks and would like to know where to go and where to avoid. Thanks!

FalseStar
06-26-22, 04:12
Platinum was the best one for me, 10 dollar charge, girls are decent, drink prices are ok, bartender friendly lexi her name, will repeat.

Roxy was closed so no details on it.

Temptations was the worst one don't ever go there 20 dollar charge, no drinks unless you do lap dances that are 100 bucks, girls are not that great. A waste of time and money.

Old20
10-13-22, 23:21
Took my younger gf in there middle of July. Dress no bra, no panties. Bought private dances for $45 a piece, Through three songs girl put all her attention on her while I watched. She was delighted my girl only had a dress on. We went back to our hotel and fucked like bunnies, babe was so turned on.