PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Chica Luv
03-03-16, 19:51
Is there an area in SV where SW's frequent? I know that in the past you could occasionally run across a gal willing to provide services near 7th, but I haven't seen any in a long time.

Quick Love
03-25-16, 23:59
Is there an area in SV where SW's frequent? I know that in the past you could occasionally run across a gal willing to provide services near 7th, but I haven't seen any in a long time.I moved here recently and unfortunately I have not seen anything promising. So I try to visit Nogales or Tijuana when I can since there is nothing exciting happening in this town. If anyone knows of anything let me know.

BennyBlanco59
07-20-17, 19:50
Has the scene picked up a little?

WhetStone
07-23-17, 13:02
Has the scene picked up a little?Not from what I have observed. If it did, based on what I know, it would be around where Chica mentioned.

Quick Love
08-29-17, 00:32
So not much happening in this town which sucks.

I plan on making some trips to Nogales and tijuana soon. If anyone wants to tag along let me know. Nogales is ok, but tijuana is the best place I've ever been to, it will change your life. Before I moved here, I was going there probably once every 2 months for 2 years. I love that place. The quality of girls and the prices are excellent.

AdanUno
01-16-18, 21:10
I've seen her everywhere, she always waves and once in a while I'll see her with and older man or a ugly blonde usually around the stores at the main intersection. Recently I saw her on 7th in short shorts as I was getting out of my car and she disappeared either around the corner or into a pickup with an older man. Any info on her? It's so dry here I'd like to find something for lonely nights and she could get more than the change people toss out of their cars.

KenKenX
01-17-18, 15:28
I've seen her everywhere, she always waves and once in a while I'll see her with and older man or a ugly blonde usually around the stores at the main intersection. Recently I saw her on 7th in short shorts as I was getting out of my car and she disappeared either around the corner or into a pickup with an older man. Any info on her? It's so dry here I'd like to find something for lonely nights and she could get more than the change people toss out of their cars.I saw a girl and a long coat with short shorts in front of the circle K, one morning, as I was going down Fry. I wonder if this is the same chick. When and where did you see the girl you talking about.

AdanUno
01-19-18, 16:02
I saw a girl and a long coat with short shorts in front of the circle K, one morning, as I was going down Fry. I wonder if this is the same chick. When and where did you see the girl you talking about.I saw her alone on 7th by the liquor store when I thought she may be working. I see her with her pandering buddies almost weekly because I always notice the ones I'd like to take home and there are 3 or 4 of them in the area. Saw her this week sitting over by the Burger King with the old man.

KenKenX
01-24-18, 13:42
I saw her alone on 7th by the liquor store when I thought she may be working. I see her with her pandering buddies almost weekly because I always notice the ones I'd like to take home and there are 3 or 4 of them in the area. Saw her this week sitting over by the Burger King with the old man.I wish I knew where exactly they frequent. Been here a year and I am tired of driving to Tucson or Nogales (well not too much with Nogales) for action.

WalkinDaBeat
01-28-18, 20:36
I saw her alone on 7th by the liquor store when I thought she may be working. I see her with her pandering buddies almost weekly because I always notice the ones I'd like to take home and there are 3 or 4 of them in the area. Saw her this week sitting over by the Burger King with the old man.Are you guys sure they're SWs? I think I saw her (them) around the same places you guys mentioned. But she (they) just look like local druggies.

AdanUno
01-30-18, 19:48
Are you guys sure they're SWs? I think I saw her (them) around the same places you guys mentioned. But she (they) just look like local druggies.You're probably right, I dismissed her as a local druggie until the suspicious behavior in little shorts. I've been wondering since then hoping to see her up closer. If she is a druggie her and the blonde haven't been hit as hard as some of the ones I see around the target intersection.

Pitts11
08-03-19, 15:17
Saw one yesterday,. Walking past CK to DG at Carmichael and Frye. Camo top and bottom. Leather thigh boots. Nice body.

Pitts11
08-03-19, 16:22
Saw a WSW walking past CK to DG at Carmichael and Frye. Short camo outfit. Thigh high F_ME BOOTS. Nice body.

Fuglysob
10-12-19, 21:23
Anyone see anything lately?

Fugly.