PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DkPersonal
09-29-15, 19:05
Took a day trip down to Sierra Vista and was hoping there would be an AMP. Driving up Fry Blvd, I saw a classic AMP sign and massage place in the Safeway parking lot. Google search says it's Enjoy & Health Services. Either way, the place was legit. Ladies were about 5's and middle aged. The massage was about a 2 out of 10. It was pretty bad. Oh well, you can't win them all.

HydroDarell
10-11-15, 10:12
Thread StarterYea that place is garbage. The massage is horrible and no extras.

Fuglysob
03-17-17, 21:42
Anyone know what happened to the Chinese lady who advertised massages on CL? I haven't seen her ad posted in a while. I know last time I saw her she was talking about going to California to visit family. Hoping she didn't mean permanently.

Fugly.

Fuglysob
08-18-17, 08:56
So the place by Safeway posted an ad around mid-July on BP promising a new girl. Is this a sign? Had anybody been there recently?

Fugly.

WhetStone
08-18-17, 09:34
So the place by Safeway posted an ad around mid-July on BP promising a new girl. Is this a sign? Had anybody been there recently?

Fugly.I'm planning a visit soon. The last time I stopped in when they posted a CL ad, I got nothing extra. If you get there first, let us know.

OlderWiser
01-01-18, 15:57
No changes in at least a year; I visit them once or twice a month, massage is OK (for me). Strictly legitimate, and though I am quite familiar to both ladies, intimacy is limited to shall we say a casual attitude toward draping on the back side only. If you are looking for extras, you will definitely have to go somewhere else.

I'm planning a visit soon. The last time I stopped in when they posted a CL ad, I got nothing extra. If you get there first, let us know.

Fugly.

AdanUno
01-12-18, 11:21
You won't get anything extra at all. Got a regular massage flirted a bit tipped to be remembered. Did this every few weeks until we built a rapport, eventually during a session I lightly touched some ass during my massage to which I was told be nice. I went for it again on the hug goodbye and got a smile so now I'm thinking the next visit would be some extras right nope! Head to Tucson.

No changes in at least a year; I visit them once or twice a month, massage is OK (for me). Strictly legitimate, and though I am quite familiar to both ladies, intimacy is limited to shall we say a casual attitude toward draping on the back side only. If you are looking for extras, you will definitely have to go somewhere else.

Slow Turtle
03-04-19, 23:10
I know it's a long shot down here in Sierra Vista, but I'm going to try that massage place next to safeway out and see how it goes. More to report on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

MrEnding
03-06-19, 09:56
I know it's a long shot down here in Sierra Vista, but I'm going to try that massage place next to safeway out and see how it goes. More to report on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.Hope it goes well, good luck!

Slow Turtle
03-07-19, 17:35
I get there and Issa met me at the door. She took me to the back room and drape me with a sheet and rub me through the sheet for about 15 minutes. Then she applied oil and started rubbing, nothing in the right areas though. On the flip she went with more oils but never got towards Little Junior. For anticipation that something might happen, I was definitely pitching a tent so she knew that would be a possibility if she wanted to, but she never went that direction. Definitely a strike out of this place and I would give it a six out of ten for a massage.

OlderWiser
06-01-19, 15:19
I have been visiting there for a long time for relaxation and fixing sore muscles. I can guarantee you there are no extras and if that's what you need you should head up to Tucson.

I have posted this information before (maybe 16 months ago or more) and nothing in this regard has changed in that time.

. . . For anticipation that something might happen, I was definitely pitching a tent so she knew that would be a possibility if she wanted to, but she never went that direction. Definitely a strike out of this place and I would give it a six out of ten for a massage.

Fuglysob
06-15-19, 01:59
Yes, they are, and it's been like that since I moved out here from Florida some seven or eight years ago. They'll notice your member staring angrily at them and act like nothing going on. They do give good massages though.

Fugly.

I have been visiting there for a long time for relaxation and fixing sore muscles. I can guarantee you there are no extras and if that's what you need you should head up to Tucson.

I have posted this information before (maybe 16 months ago or more) and nothing in this regard has changed in that time.

Fuglysob
08-02-19, 21:02
Anyone ever see the Chinese lady who used to advertise on BP and Craiglist any more?

I miss her. She gave a good rub down with happy ending, and was a great chatter. Loved those breasts of hers as well. I could fondle those the whole time and not get bored.

If not her, any other offerings like her anymore?

Fugly.

AdanUno
08-03-19, 20:59
I've seen a few on LC popping up. Go to Alligator and Type Sierra Vista in the search. It's so dry I don't even bother anymore.

Anyone ever see the Chinese lady who used to advertise on BP and Craiglist any more?

I miss her. She gave a good rub down with happy ending, and was a great chatter. Loved those breasts of hers as well. I could fondle those the whole time and not get bored.

If not her, any other offerings like her anymore?

Fugly.

Fuglysob
12-11-20, 23:33
I see Beijing Spa has started advertising on CL again. Has anyone checked them out? Is it still the same lady as before? What were the damages?

Fugly.

OlderWiser
12-12-20, 20:17
I am not sure who she was when she was here before. There has only been one person in the past few years and she's been gone a couple of them. Anyhow, perhaps as soon as Wednesday I will check this person out.

I see Beijing Spa has started advertising on CL again. Has anyone checked them out? Is it still the same lady as before? What were the damages?

Fugly.

MrEnding
12-16-20, 21:32
Made an appt with Mae around 5. She told me her location very easy to find then I was on my way. She opened door and she was much older than I expected. She took me to the room to get changed. She is very friendly and knows how to hold a conversation. Massage overall was very good! She was a little hard on some spots it was all good. On the flip she asked if " I needed help" of course I said yes. Standard HJ, but I prefer more. I didn't try for extra so I'm not sure if it's available. Very mechanical technique but hey nothing else is here in SV. 80 for the house and 40 for the fun. I'm not sure if I'll be back unless I'm in need LOL.

Fuglysob
12-28-20, 00:06
Good, it is Mae. Yes, she was much older before, so I imagine even more so now. I loved our talks. Hell, even without the HJ, the talks made her worth the visit. I'll have to make an appointment to see her.

Fugly.

Made an appt with Mae around 5. She told me her location very easy to find then I was on my way. She opened door and she was much older than I expected. She took me to the room to get changed. She is very friendly and knows how to hold a conversation. Massage overall was very good! She was a little hard on some spots it was all good. On the flip she asked if " I needed help" of course I said yes. Standard HJ, but I prefer more. I didn't try for extra so I'm not sure if it's available. Very mechanical technique but hey nothing else is here in SV. 80 for the house and 40 for the fun. I'm not sure if I'll be back unless I'm in need LOL.

OlderWiser
01-03-21, 14:47
I called on Tuesday (12/29) and made an appointment; she maybe recognized my name. When I arrived we recognized each other right away. I had seen her a number of times before, in three different locations. She told me she had been gone four years (more than I had thought), but everything else was the same, pretty much. She noticed my weight loss and remembered other things from the past. She is very pleasant, though I think I am going to have to remind her of some things I like in a massage. As to extras, I never sought any beyond the handy, but I don't think it's likely (I could be wrong). As to being older, four years can make a difference. She had been experiencing health problems before (I remember seeing her with a heart monitor at one point) and she said she had some surgery in the meantime. She did not go into details and of course I did not follow up. Nevertheless I am still older than she is and don't much care about that aspect.

Good, it is Mae. Yes, she was much older before, so I imagine even more so now. I loved our talks. Hell, even without the HJ, the talks made her worth the visit. I'll have to make an appointment to see her.

Fugly.

Chino001
11-09-21, 20:57
I called on Tuesday (12/29) and made an appointment; she maybe recognized my name. When I arrived we recognized each other right away. I had seen her a number of times before, in three different locations. She told me she had been gone four years (more than I had thought), but everything else was the same, pretty much. She noticed my weight loss and remembered other things from the past. She is very pleasant, though I think I am going to have to remind her of some things I like in a massage. As to extras, I never sought any beyond the handy, but I don't think it's likely (I could be wrong). As to being older, four years can make a difference. She had been experiencing health problems before (I remember seeing her with a heart monitor at one point) and she said she had some surgery in the meantime. She did not go into details and of course I did not follow up. Nevertheless I am still older than she is and don't much care about that aspect.Can I get any and a massage in any store now.

DANMorgan1781
07-11-23, 00:55
I called on Tuesday (12/29) and made an appointment; she maybe recognized my name. When I arrived we recognized each other right away. I had seen her a number of times before, in three different locations. She told me she had been gone four years (more than I had thought), but everything else was the same, pretty much. She noticed my weight loss and remembered other things from the past. She is very pleasant, though I think I am going to have to remind her of some things I like in a massage. As to extras, I never sought any beyond the handy, but I don't think it's likely (I could be wrong). As to being older, four years can make a difference. She had been experiencing health problems before (I remember seeing her with a heart monitor at one point) and she said she had some surgery in the meantime. She did not go into details and of course I did not follow up. Nevertheless I am still older than she is and don't much care about that aspect.I heard she advertising is on CL, and I read she's okay. I also heard she's older. How old are we talking? Grandma old? Just trying to get more information. Is she attractive even if she is older? Thanks!

DANMorgan1781
07-11-23, 03:38
I saw Beijing Spa is advertising on Sierra Vista CL. I'm trying to learn more about it. People have mentioned that is run by one woman in her 50's. Does know anything else about her? Attractive? What services she currently provides? Thanks ahead of time.

OlderWiser
07-15-23, 19:11
I saw Beijing Spa is advertising on Sierra Vista CL. I'm trying to learn more about it. People have mentioned that is run by one woman in her 50's. Does know anything else about her? Attractive? What services she currently provides? Thanks ahead of time.There aren't a lot of choices (any?) in SV. She is at least in her 50's, not a beauty, but I enjoy the massage (which is the main reason I go there). I don't think she will provide more services than a handy, but I haven't asked for any. She is very friendly and I enjoy the time I spend there, probably about once every 2-3 weeks.

DANMorgan1781
07-15-23, 23:10
There aren't a lot of choices (any?) in SV. She is at least in her 50's, not a beauty, but I enjoy the massage (which is the main reason I go there). I don't think she will provide more services than a handy, but I haven't asked for any. She is very friendly and I enjoy the time I spend there, probably about once every 2-3 weeks.Appreciate the response. Thanks.

DANMorgan1781
07-31-23, 00:50
Has anyone tried this new place on Fry Blvd called the Foot Spa? Looks new and might be an AMP?

WhetStone
08-02-23, 15:33
Has anyone tried this new place on Fry Blvd called the Foot Spa? Looks new and might be an AMP?Haven't had the liberty or dosh available to check this new place out. However, a bit of internet legwork leads me to conclude the possibility. Feel free to TOFTT and let us know how it works out.

DANMorgan1781
08-04-23, 03:24
Haven't had the liberty or dosh available to check this new place out. However, a bit of internet legwork leads me to conclude the possibility. Feel free to TOFTT and let us know how it works out.It might be awhile before that happens. Waiting to see if anything else pops up talking about it.

OlderWiser
08-23-23, 19:50
Has anyone tried this new place on Fry Blvd called the Foot Spa? Looks new and might be an AMP?It's in the mall behind Denny's, across Fry from the Safeway mall. I walked in and saw two foot massage chairs, with an Asian* guy in each, a third giving a foot massage to one, and a woman giving one to the other. The woman peeled off and showed me the official menu and I picked 60 minute hot stone body massage for. 6 (not paid in advance). She brought me to a room toward the back. Four walls to the ceiling, and a curtain over the doorway, with a nice new and wide massage table. The massage was mostly legit, including the hot stones. It all felt good and I extended the time to 90 minutes for another. 3. As far as I can tell, there are no extras -- much like the legit place across the street by Safeway. The woman (I'd guess in her 30's, nothing special) offered lots of teasing but refused all invitations to touch anything that regular therapists aren't allowed to touch. However with all the teasing it would be easy to bring yourself off and I don't think she would object to that.

Bottom line, pretty good massage and good teasing in a comfortable atmosphere, but not what you would probably call extras. Paid (with a good tip) after massage.

*I didn't look closely at the men but I had the feeling that they were Asian and were hanging around killing time.

DANMorgan1781
08-23-23, 20:59
It's in the mall behind Denny's, across Fry from the Safeway mall. I walked in and saw two foot massage chairs, with an Asian* guy in each, a third giving a foot massage to one, and a woman giving one to the other. The woman peeled off and showed me the official menu and I picked 60 minute hot stone body massage for.Good to know. Thanks.

DkPersonal
09-03-23, 20:50
I had a chance to catch up with Beijing Spa after like 7 years. Time was not kind that is for sure. To answer the questions, yes, she is essentially a grandma. Typical asian body that has aged so please do not expect anything that good at all. I'm saying like 3 on an AMP scale. She is nice though and a conversationalist. I like her personality and so that is the reason I went. Her massage used to be better but it's now like a 4/10. So barely a little more than light touching. I guess she'll do in a pinch if you can't get out of SV or there is nothing else closeby.

AZ 1986
09-26-23, 14:24
It's in the mall behind Denny's, across Fry from the Safeway mall. I walked in and saw two foot massage chairs, with an Asian* guy in each, a third giving a foot massage to one, and a woman giving one to the other. The woman peeled off and showed me the official menu and I picked 60 minute hot stone body massage for. 6 (not paid in advance). She brought me to a room toward the back. Four walls to the ceiling, and a curtain over the doorway, with a nice new and wide massage table. The massage was mostly legit, including the hot stones. It all felt good and I extended the time to 90 minutes for another. 3. As far as I can tell, there are no extras -- much like the legit place across the street by Safeway...Had a similar experience. Supposedly the owner is the same as the legit spa next to Safeway.

Beijing seems to be the only choice in town, however, she is definitely a grandma and I'd rather make the drive to Tucson.