PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Chica Luv
12-17-15, 16:30
Anyone have any experience with this ONE? I text the gals via the phone number listed in her ad. After several messages back and forth, she sent me a text listing the services & prices.

https://sierravista.craigslist.org/cas/5301141253.html

I did not follow through, as I was a little suspicious when someone openly offers a service with a price attached. Especially, since agreeing to the service and price noted in a text would be grounds enough for arrest.

Anyone have any thoughts?

CL.

Fuglysob
10-12-19, 21:22
There's an ad on Craigslist that kept popping up supposedly from a gal who says she and her boyfriend are in desperate need of money so she's going to use her God given talents and is offering some oral satisfaction for President US Grant. Anyone tried her offering yet? I responded asking for pics but she didn't seem to keen. Told her I don't like to buy sight unseen.

Fugly.

WhetStone
10-13-19, 16:14
There's an ad on Craigslist that kept popping up supposedly from a gal who says she and her boyfriend are in desperate need of money so she's going to use her God given talents and is offering some oral satisfaction for President US Grant. Anyone tried her offering yet? I responded asking for pics but she didn't seem to keen. Told her I don't like to buy sight unseen.

Fugly.I've used her before, she's pretty decent looking- mid-30's blonde almost spinner-body.

Fuglysob
10-13-19, 23:04
Did she host? Any other details?

I've used her before, she's pretty decent looking- mid-30's blonde almost spinner-body.

WhetStone
10-15-19, 23:41
Did she host? Any other details?In the dream she didn't host because of her homelessness. Instead she wanted me to host. Getting in touch with her was difficult because her burner number was wifi based. It took some discussions back and forth before an arrangement could be made because she kept telling me that her boyfriend would have to be close by, allegedly someone else's dream with her was rougher than what she expected. Eventually we agreed on my car, but it couldn't be too far from where her boyfriend was.

The oral satisfaction was worth letting Grant talk to her, imo.

Fuglysob
10-16-19, 23:19
I'll have to look her up next time she posts then.

Fugly.

TravelingManAz
11-22-19, 22:57
If seen her several times let me know if you want some info on her.

I'll have to look her up next time she posts then.

Fugly.

MrEnding
11-24-19, 17:53
If seen her several times let me know if you want some info on her.Could you send it to me also? I would really appreciate it man.

Slow Turtle
12-12-19, 17:47
Could you send it to me also? I would really appreciate it man.If someone could DM me the info too I would appreciate it. Dry as hell out here so it would be nice to have her info. Thanks.

Chica Luv
12-24-19, 11:09
Happened to be in SV on business and thought I'd check out the talent.

https://sierravista.craigslist.org/res/d/in-need-of-extra-cash-for-holidays/7029183127.html

I have had several different and extensive text msg sessions with this one. In the end she wants a photo and to have you detail a description of the services with prices you are looking for. At one time, she went as far as actually state that condoms had to be used with sex and want me to give her a price.

I don't have any first hand knowledge that this is trouble, but I would not proceed with this one. I know SV is pretty dry, but it's not worth the chance to me.