PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AzGuy2
06-20-15, 16:01
Stopped by Perfect Massage on Iron Springs. Looking for Lindsay but found Vickie instead. Turned out that it was a pretty good move to switch to Vickie.

Message me for the details. Good Luck.

AZ85248
08-10-15, 13:06
Stopped by Perfect Massage on Iron Springs. Looking for Lindsay but found Vickie instead. Turned out that it was a pretty good move to switch to Vickie.

Message me for the details. Good Luck.Hi there AZGuy, would love to hear a few more details. Is Vickie worth the trip and a tip?

TucsonTaoist
10-13-16, 17:42
Hi there AZGuy, would love to hear a few more details. Is Vickie worth the trip and a tip?Way overpriced, but good service. I guess you can charge what you like when there's no competition?

NoBigDeal260
02-23-17, 13:24
Any recommendations?

RubLover803
09-26-18, 01:04
Stopped in while visiting a friend and was an excellent massage.

Legit but price was good and Sophie had great skills.

If I lived in the area I would repeat.

BigLoad69
07-24-19, 15:53
Stopped in while visiting a friend and was an excellent massage.

Legit but price was good and Sophie had great skills.

If I lived in the area I would repeat.You must not of tried very hard. She will give HE with proper incentive. You really only got massage?

Please reply.

AsianLoverMan
08-23-20, 12:25
I always watch for reports of smaller tits. I am not attracted to huge pendulous sagging tits. I prefer perky, youthful looking naturals. Bolt ons are ok but I prefer naturals. Reminds me of teen girls.

Crush1238
11-24-20, 13:22
Wondering if there are any places that offer a full menu.

Search Budddy
06-21-21, 00:23
This site has always been helpful in Michigan. I'm hoping for some current Prescott intel—and how to search locally for a friendly masseuse.

I promise to post details of any experiences. My visit lasts about a week. PM if you wish.

Lurker Man
07-01-21, 02:10
This site has always been helpful in Michigan. I'm hoping for some current Prescott inteland how to search locally for a friendly masseuse.

I promise to post details of any experiences. My visit lasts about a week. PM if you wish.Sent you a PM.

Search Budddy
07-06-21, 23:56
Since it seems the only place for fun in Prescott is Asian Island, I visited with Vicki. Pricey and limited but I did leave with a smile on my face.

$6. 5 for one hour and $10 tip for a HE with enthusiastic OTC allowed.

She was attractive--slim with long, soft hair. Although I could touch between her legs and play with her ass, she wore spandex shorts that was like trying to penetrate armor. Her sizable nipples, however, were easy to find and play with--through her top.

Vicki gave more than a mechanical HJ. When I balked at the price (I tried to offer a $5 tip first), she said she'd "take care of me. " Plenty of underneath touching while on my back and potent pushing while stroking on the flip really did take care of me.

Lurker Man
07-08-21, 10:52
Since it seems the only place for fun in Prescott is Asian Island, I visited with Vicki. Pricey and limited but I did leave with a smile on my face.

She was attractive--slim with long, soft hair. Although I could touch between her legs and play with her ass, she wore spandex shorts that was like trying to penetrate armor. Her sizable nipples, however, were easy to find and play with--through her top.

Vicki gave more than a mechanical HJ. When I balked at the price (I tried to offer a $5 tip first), she said she'd "take care of me. " Plenty of underneath touching while on my back and potent pushing while stroking on the flip really did take care of me.Glad you enjoyed yourself and felt it was worth it. I stopped going to her, I didn't feel like I was getting my money's worth. It is nice to get an actual full massage, but the handshake costs the same as a trip to Australia in the valley. And I've also gone at the end of the night and she can be talked into disrobing for the HE, but it's as pricey as FS. I find it to be a better value to make the drive and visit Top Spa, or try whatever random AMP is in my immediate vicinity down in PHX.

BigLoad692
07-08-21, 15:25

Vicki gave more than a mechanical HJ. When I balked at the price (I tried to offer a $5 tip first), she said she'd "take care of me. " Plenty of underneath touching while on my back and potent pushing while stroking on the flip really did take care of me.You serious about tipping only $10 or do you mean actually $100? Did she indicate she would be open to any thing else with proper incentive?

Lurker Man
07-09-21, 10:00
You serious about tipping only $10 or do you mean actually $100? Did she indicate she would be open to any thing else with proper incentive?That was part of the reason I stopped going, she wasn't going to do anything besides HE. She'll disrobe for additional incentive, but even then not always. Best luck with that is if it's the end of the night and she's not worrying about another client coming in. There's only her working there that I've seen. If you want selection, drive to the valley. It's more cost effective-you spend regular prices and get anything you want. Even when there was another place open, her prices were high. Now there's no competition that I'm aware of. Although a new spot did pop up on RM, I haven't been yet.

BigLoad692
07-09-21, 12:06
That was part of the reason I stopped going, she wasn't going to do anything besides HE. She'll disrobe for additional incentive, but even then not always. Best luck with that is if it's the end of the night and she's not worrying about another client coming in. There's only her working there that I've seen. If you want selection, drive to the valley. It's more cost effective-you spend regular prices and get anything you want. Even when there was another place open, her prices were high. Now there's no competition that I'm aware of. Although a new spot did pop up on RM, I haven't been yet.Thanks for the info. Still wondering about amount of tip you mentioned? Been over a year since I visited, but there was Perfect Spa on White Spar (continuation of Montezuma) that had lady named Amy. Friendly and not stuck up. Only HE available but she was somewhat sensual about it. Don't know if still open. What is name and location of new place you mentioned?

Lurker Man
07-09-21, 19:26
Thanks for the info. Still wondering about amount of tip you mentioned? Been over a year since I visited, but there was Perfect Spa on White Spar (continuation of Montezuma) that had lady named Amy. Friendly and not stuck up. Only HE available but she was somewhat sensual about it. Don't know if still open. What is name and location of new place you mentioned?I don't remember the name, it's the new one with a review only a month old, was top of the list for the area. Most of the ones on the list are closed. As far as the price, I'm guessing he meant $100. That's what the bare minimum service was for me. Then if I could get topless or nude, that was another couple of Ben's.

BigLoad692
07-30-21, 18:54
I don't remember the name, it's the new one with a review only a month old, was top of the list for the area. Most of the ones on the list are closed. As far as the price, I'm guessing he meant $100. That's what the bare minimum service was for me. Then if I could get topless or nude, that was another couple of Ben's.I just noticed that Relax Massage on Iron Springs is open. They were closed quite awhile back for soliciting. Know anything about the place now? Also any info on the new place Pure Harmony on Miller valley rd. ? I don't get on Rum Maps and wonder if there was a favorable report on it, if indeed their stuff is real.

Lurker Man
07-31-21, 00:17
I just noticed that Relax Massage on Iron Springs is open. They were closed quite awhile back for soliciting. Know anything about the place now? Also any info on the new place Pure Harmony on Miller valley rd. ? I don't get on Rum Maps and wonder if there was a favorable report on it, if indeed their stuff is real.You know as much as I do. I recommend you TOFTT and let us know what happens. Worst thing that happens is you get a massage.

Lurker Man
07-31-21, 17:57
I just noticed that Relax Massage on Iron Springs is open. They were closed quite awhile back for soliciting. Know anything about the place now? Also any info on the new place Pure Harmony on Miller valley rd. ? I don't get on Rum Maps and wonder if there was a favorable report on it, if indeed their stuff is real.It was Relax Massage on Miller Valley that was busted, I never even knew about the one on Iron Springs until you mentioned it. Follow ABBA's advice and Take A Chance.

Spobo
09-15-21, 15:29
Going to visit Sedona. Any places / therapists in Sedona that will do a massage plus H. E. ? Thanks.

IH8HJsAz
09-29-21, 19:20
Going to visit Sedona. Any places / therapists in Sedona that will do a massage plus H. E. ? Thanks.Hit up AMP maps since I see there are five there now. There was one FS one many years ago, but Sedona is so small it got closed.

Just Some Fun
12-11-21, 14:00
That was part of the reason I stopped going, she wasn't going to do anything besides HE. She'll disrobe for additional incentive, but even then not always. Best luck with that is if it's the end of the night and she's not worrying about another client coming in. There's only her working there that I've seen. If you want selection, drive to the valley. It's more cost effective-you spend regular prices and get anything you want. Even when there was another place open, her prices were high. Now there's no competition that I'm aware of. Although a new spot did pop up on RM, I haven't been yet.She's very nice, but it is a one item menu.

CingCong1
07-29-22, 09:54
In town for the w / w and looking for some fun. From the looks of it my best, or only real bet, is Asian Islands and a HJ from Vicki. If I'm mistaken and there's more fun out there please let me know. Also trying to confirm tip for HJ, is it really a c note? Thanks.

Lurker Man
07-30-22, 05:50
Unfortunately, your info is correct. She's the only guarantee in town, and she's that expensive. I will say I have had a few times of assisted DIY at some of the other places, but nowhere reliable. It's been very hit or miss. If you're really needing something, Vicki is the only sure thing. Honestly, I would make the drive to the valley and get my money's worth elsewhere. The DIY spots were because I needed the massage and got lucky 1 out of 5 times. I can PM you more if you really want to take the chance.

In town for the w / w and looking for some fun. From the looks of it my best, or only real bet, is Asian Islands and a HJ from Vicki. If I'm mistaken and there's more fun out there please let me know. Also trying to confirm tip for HJ, is it really a c note? Thanks.

CingCong1
07-30-22, 19:51
Made an appointment with Vicki for Fri night at 8 for 1 hour. Arrived at scheduled time, and was met by Vicky who is about 50 and was wearing a mask. Paid for the hour, and she left the room. I disrobed and laid on my back until she returned. She asked me if I wanted a massage and told her what I was looking for and she obliged. She began by rubbing my balls, while I was rubbing her a $$. She then placed her right hand down on the base of my shaft and with her other hand began to run her finger tips along my erection. I began to run my hand across her top, and she did remove her top. Her tits aren't great, and she is pudgy, but she let me play with them so won't complain. She does provide a fairly sensual hand job, and she made eye contact the entire time which was also nice. She could tell when I was about to erupt and she slowed down to prolong it. When I did erupt, she continued to stroke but would stop and squeeze when she got to the tip and made she sure she got every drop out. Surprisingly she caught all of it with her hands. Cleaned me up with tissue and then hot towel.

After cleanup she had me lay on my stomach and began a decent and firm massage. She could tell how tight my shoulders were and paid special attention to them. After a while she had me flip, and without asking she began to massage my groin area. She had taken her mask off and she leaned in and began blowing on my cock. Was hoping for a BJ, but it wasn't in the cards. She did kiss the inside of my thighs and a licked my balls a couple of times but she started another HJ. This went for probably 20 minutes until I popped a second time.

Rating for AMP scale:

Looks - 5.

Body - 4.

Performance- 7.

Value - 6.

Will I return, if I'm Prescott, sure. Would I make a trip out of my way, no.

Lurker Man
03-06-23, 02:34
There's a new place that has far as I know is the only FS in the area. They offer Bare upgrade for a price, and if you have a different orientation, or want to experiment, that is also available. If you can't find their ads or need help figuring out which one it is, PM me for details.

IH8HJsAz
06-20-23, 19:21
The only one I see advertizing is the Montezumas revenge, and there is one gal there. She is rather chunky, and I am being nice. She also want 2. 0 which made me chuckle. I said no thanks, and left.

Lurker Man
06-21-23, 05:20
She has rotated with another girl from her other AMP in Tucson. They can charge that much because there isn't competition like in the valley. I've made the drive to the valley before. But, just like in everything else, you pay for the convenience. Considering the only other place is HJ only for half what they charge for FS. Low Supply+medium-high Demand=Premium pricing. Some will consider it a decent bargain not to have to drive 90 minutes one way, even though you're missing out on Top Spa selection and service.

The only one I see advertizing is the Montezumas revenge, and there is one gal there. She is rather chunky, and I am being nice. She also want 2. 0 which made me chuckle. I said no thanks, and left.

IH8HJsAz
06-21-23, 12:38
She has rotated with another girl from her other AMP in Tucson. They can charge that much because there isn't competition like in the valley. I've made the drive to the valley before. But, just like in everything else, you pay for the convenience. Considering the only other place is HJ only for half what they charge for FS. Low Supply+medium-high Demand=Premium pricing. Some will consider it a decent bargain not to have to drive 90 minutes one way, even though you're missing out on Top Spa selection and service.If you pay op dollar for low level gals, it makes them think they are worth more than they are. We have had the same problem in Charlotte, pople paying too much. IF more would walk out a few times, they fall into line. I do not pay that much for a handy either, people who do pay that for a handy are idiots. When they suggest it for a handy, I tell them I have my own hand. I am in the Flagstaff area and they take what I give as in 1.4, for a 2.0 total. The only thing I miss about the Carolinas is the abundance of AMPs, and even ones where you hand them 2.0, and it all goes smoothly. I will work on finding an UTR gal in the meantime.

BigLoad692
07-15-23, 17:35
Anyone notice new massage place that opened recently on Gurley?

BigLoad692
07-15-23, 17:41
Anyone notice new massage place that opened recently on Gurley?

Search Budddy
09-16-23, 00:55
Went to the spa on S Montezuma. Quiet, clean enough, but only has street parking. No shower offered. Seems like two services are provided by two different women.

A pricey $70 door fee got a professional massage "hour" from a fully dressed Coco. She did take direction and I felt better after her complete back massage.

A $100 tip I left went untouched. She said that was for, "Happy"—and that I should tell her when I was ready for that. I liked Coco and said I wanted her but that wasn't going to happen.

Enter Mia. I think her full name was, "Don't Toucha Mia.". Thin, young, attractive, with some breasts and great, long nips. I only knew that after having to tip more and more. My original tip earned a HE offer but no disrobing or touching. 50 more got everything but the panties off.

I proceeded to give her a back massage without anything too sexual. I can give a really good massage and that usually warms up a lady for me. Mia was about as responsive as a mannequin. It took another 50 (a bit at a time) to get the undies off—but she posed in ways to make her breasts hard to access and her fuzzy love nest nearly impossible to penetrate. Mia sat on the side of the table, cross legged—not close to my head and any light touching seemed to annoy her more than please her. She refused sitting on my eager face.

My other head got an oily and effective—but abrupt ending—HE while I tried to touch her butt and boobs—not worth a 270: total. Mia promised more, "tomorrow.". I won't go back.

I think if you ask for a "Happy Only" or Mia, the massage price might be skipped. I was visiting and Prescott sadly didn't seem to have many options. If what I experienced was typical, I'll be in no hurry to return.

IndyJon
09-17-23, 18:47
I was possibly going to try out Perfect Spa on my way through Prescott today but the review on it posted today made me change my mind. It seems it has gone quite a bit downhill since it first opened up.

Instead I went to check out the new place on Gurley Street just before the road goes to the reservation. It's called Magic Hands Massage. I stopped in just after they opened and requested an hour massage with a shower. Like that place in Prescott Valley (East Asia Massage), the shower is a $10 extra charge (you pay before). I took a quick shower and went back to my assigned room. The rooms here are all real rooms with doors. The entrance is right on Gurley Street but there is parking on the street beside it.

When I go to a new place I let them take charge. I don't start groping them or lay down uncovered. I find if they are going to offer extra services then I'll let it happen organically (and I don't want to get kicked out).

My therapist knocked on the door before coming in (already not looking good for extras). She repositioned the cover over me, not because I had it off but she just straightened it out. She made sure the cover was tucked in underneath me so it wouldn't be accidentally be falling out. She spent quite a bit of time on my back in a methodical way. There were some light touches here and there. I wanted the good massage anyway. When she went down to my legs she was again careful about tucking in the cover so that nothing was accidentally exposed and she didn't accidentally brush up against anything. When turning over she was careful to have me wait to do so until she could get the cover in front of her so that she couldn't see anything. On my back she worked on my shoulders, arms, and hands. She then went down and worked on my feet and legs, again being careful that the cover was tucked in. There absolutely wasn't any teasing or brushing against anything.

As you can figure out, I don't think you'll get any extras at this place. The massage was really good though.

Lurker Man
01-16-24, 14:08
Sorry for the delay on reporting, I've been out of the game for a while. I hopped back in with a visit a few weeks ago. I stopped by and it was a new provider that I hadn't seen before. Unfortunately I have forgotten her name. Petite, shorter hair. Started off with massage as usual. Okay massage. When the dream started, I asked for DATY, which she refused. So just got to business. Finished up and hung out with some mutual touch after. Not as interactive as I had previously. I might give them one more try, but for the $$ they charge I think it's worth driving down to the valley and visit a premium service AMP again.