PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rickers
01-14-24, 05:48
Surprised this thread has zero information. I'm trying to switch things up a bit from the AMP and SW scene. I've visited this place a few times over the years and had varied amounts of success. Recently I've gotten no real vibes of extras offered in the VIP. Just checking to see what info anyone can provide on specific dancers here. I'm used to the COI dancers in Socal and this appears to be nothing like that. Please enlightening me fellas. Happy hunting.

BarebakRussian
01-19-24, 19:13
Surprised this thread has zero information. I'm trying to switch things up a bit from the AMP and SW scene. I've visited this place a few times over the years and had varied amounts of success. Recently I've gotten no real vibes of extras offered in the VIP. Just checking to see what info anyone can provide on specific dancers here. I'm used to the COI dancers in Socal and this appears to be nothing like that. Please enlightening me fellas. Happy hunting.Is it seasonal, that place. I drive by once a week, I've never seen it looking anything but empty and frankly kind of abandoned. I've only been here a couple months though.

Rickers
01-25-24, 07:51
Is it seasonal, that place. I drive by once a week, I've never seen it looking anything but empty and frankly kind of abandoned. I've only been here a couple months though.I don't think it's seasonal but does get busier when there's an event going on in Laughlin. I've only scored extras twice in the last 20 years there and that was a long time ago. The vibe seems different these days. I realize that a lot of the girls rotate through pretty quickly and to be honest I haven't really put much time in to going often enough to get familiar with any of them. Hit me up or post if you've had luck there recently. Happy hunting.